BuyerGenomics

4.7

BuyerGenomics is an automated predictive marketing and customer intelligence platform for retailers and etailers.

Work for BuyerGenomics?

Learning about BuyerGenomics?

BuyerGenomics Reviews

Ask BuyerGenomics a Question
Showing 5 BuyerGenomics reviews
BuyerGenomics review by Victor C.
Victor C.

"Eye-opening performance!"

What do you like best?

I like the way like BG"s can segregate and organize my strategy for targeted emails, its far easier than I expected. The results are consistently great.

Multi-channel tracking and 360 view of customer are also just great.

What do you dislike?

BuyerGenomics has far more capabilities than what I used to think of in a CRM, as a result I didn't need several other platforms I was using, and ultimately ended some relationships that I was previously happy with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this tool. It was a profitable relationship from day one. Just retiring my legacy ESP saved me a lot of money on day one, and the performance was great. We convert higher, get more revenue from our email marketing, and have better communications with our customers. The Cluster Analysis is a truly "eye-opening" 360 view of our customer.

Increasing Customer Value:

We've won more catering business from using BG by targeting and understanding how our catering customers buy, what works, and in some cases when it would work best.

Lack of time & resources:

BG Automation frees up a lot of time that we really don't have --but I can perform much more effective marketing at the same time. This is exactly what I needed.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BuyerGenomics
BuyerGenomics review by Lisa D.
Lisa D.

"BG consolidated our data in a user-friendly, informative manner"

What do you like best?

BG consolidates all of our data into one place, for both stores and ecommerce, and allows us to easily create custom segments, export customer lists, and send automated "nudge" emails. The team is an amazing strategic partner and always updating the platform!

What do you dislike?

I wish Buyer Genomics provided access to the raw data for sequel queries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team is great and will guide you along the way, as much or as little, as wanted!

BG has provided insight into store and ecomm customer overlap, proving the value of omni-channel customers.

We launched a "we miss you" campaign with BG that has been instrumental in obtaining a second purchase.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

BuyerGenomics review by Chas D.
Chas D.

"Great customer intelligence, analytics, and outcomes!"

What do you like best?

360 degree view of your customers and our response rates are way up. Plus our revenue per thousand emails exceeded our benchmark on BG.

What do you dislike?

BuyerGenomics has so many capabilities/options, that we didn’t use them all for a while. The services team really helped us prioritize and activate new strategies though

Targeted messaging based on the sophisticated segmentation created with BG.

BuyerGenomics review by Kevin F.
Kevin F.

"Excellent tool for uncovering meaningful customer data"

What do you like best?

BuyerGenomics helps you identify the facts about your customers rather than relaying on the conventional wisdom.

What do you dislike?

Can't really say there was anything to dislike about the product. It is pretty easy to use and create actionable analyses.

With the Buyer Genomics data we were better able to better target customers similar to current users. This allowed us to achieve a better ROI on ad spend.

BuyerGenomics review by Damien D.
Damien D.

"BuyerGenomic Review"

What do you like best?

Incredibly flexible reporting and segmentation functionality. Integrated ESP and multi channel tracking. No one else in the space offers this type of end to end solution.

What do you dislike?

So much is offered you will need a dedicated CRM/Email marketing analyst to bring the full tool to life

Targeted messaging and and advanced segmentation. Reporting and Forecasting at the customers level.

Learning about BuyerGenomics?

* We monitor all BuyerGenomics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.