BuzzBoard

BuzzBoard uncovers data-driven insights about SMBs that drive more meaningful, customized conversations for marketers and sellers, resulting in increased sales.

Work for BuzzBoard?

Learning about BuzzBoard?

BuzzBoard Reviews

Ask BuzzBoard a Question
Showing 33 BuzzBoard reviews
BuzzBoard review by <span>Aaron N.</span>
Aaron N.

"GreenEarth Cleaning"

What do you like best?

It really gives us credibility and adds value for our Affiliates with their GreenEarth membership. We have really benefited from the platform and our marketing programs have grown substantially since implementing the tool into our toolbox.

What do you dislike?

There are some inaccuracies when double checking the data, but it doesn't happen often. That being said, more times than when we dig into what initially appears to be inaccuracy in the report, there is actually something odd with the listing itself. There have a been a handful of times when it was a glitch in the software, but not very often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support team is responsive and helpful. It has been a great tool for us in growing our social media and website programs. I would definitely recommend you double check some of the info. Almost all "inaccuracies" we have found have actually been due to an actual issue, although it appeared to be pulling information inaccurately initially. So that has been more info for us to take with us when discussing our Affiliate's online presence. It's been great. Utilize their training and support team and the platform is super easy to use.

Reinforces the value of an online presence in an archaic industry. We were really struggling to grow our website and social media programs before adopting the platform. Since we have more than doubled our accounts and have even brought on a full time employee as an additional to our marketing team to keep up worth executing our services. It has really helped us grow.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BuzzBoard
BuzzBoard review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Still determining how well it works for us."

What do you like best?

Marilyn Santori and Philip. Competitor Analysis.

What do you dislike?

Inaccuracies. Missing or inaccurate information, the time it takes to use the software - not providing the results expected. For example, I searched a category "Asian Restaurants" within a 5 mile radius of where I was for a file day, while I was looking at an Asian restaurant, and only got 2 results - which were an Italian restaurant and seafood restaurant. I live around there, so I happen to know there are at least 10 in the area I specified. Why didn't they show up? I did not have too many disqualifiers. I even unchecked most of my filters. Not seeing the real advantage yet and its consuming a lot of my time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None yet. I do like the clickablility of the Profiles. The of information indexed is good.

None yet. We are using this as a sales lead generator, but are not seeing results.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

BuzzBoard review by <span>Lisa J.</span>
Lisa J.

"Buzzboard Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to run a report and see how a potential client's company is doing in their industry.

What do you dislike?

The platform has a tendency to be slow. If you try to enter more than one company, during the process of entering that business' profile, the information is deleted if the prior business profile finishes. Sometimes, we have 5 or more businesses at a time, but this slows down that process tremendously.

This tool assists our company in the selling process by allowing us the ability to do our homework on the client before the meeting.

BuzzBoard review by <span>Karen S.</span>
Karen S.

"Easy access to information"

What do you like best?

The ease of a lot of digital information in one location.

It's quick and easy to use and displayed in a way that's easy for our clients to understand. This information had lead to closing multiple digital services contracts.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint would be that the information is not always accurate. Something as simple a mobile friendly is sometimes reported incorrectly.

It's been additional work to verify the reports. Would also like to see more information, directory listings could be expanded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would love the ability to track the progress of a business as we make changes to their digital and pull new reports.

It gives us a quick snapshot of the clients digital presence. We were able to quickly see problems with their directories problems with their SEO and problems sometimes with their website in general.

BuzzBoard review by <span>Doug H.</span>
Doug H.

"Great information resourse and sales tool."

What do you like best?

The suggestions for sales strategy and the reports about a given company that gives one a comprehensive report of their Digital Representation.

What do you dislike?

Responsiveness if you need help around technical issues. Better now. Not so good a year ago. I now love the little "sayings" that pop up as your waiting for a report to generate. Makes Buzzboard less impersonal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check report against real life. Sometimes data is not 100 % updated.

Helps with understanding a particular business and their competition. The Buzzboard report white-labeled gives me more credibility. Excellent sales tool ! Helps with most of my sales calls.

BuzzBoard review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Buzzboard Customer Review"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to pull hotel property reports without spending a lot of time to research them.

What do you dislike?

Information is sometimes inaccurate, and I feel like there are a lot of extra steps while building presentations that make it more difficult than it should be.

- The NAP Report section states, "Red indicates variation with business listing"; however, it almost always misses additional variations.

- You should be able to add/remove and rearrange slides all from the same screen. It's hard to rearrange information on slides you can't see. When they're all lined up on the left hand side, I think it would be a lot easier to be able to drag the slides into the proper position.

We're able to create presentations for properties with a base template catered to our business.

Learning about BuzzBoard?

* We monitor all BuzzBoard reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.