BuzzBoard

BuzzBoard uncovers data-driven insights about SMBs that drive more meaningful, customized conversations for marketers and sellers, resulting in increased sales.

Work for BuzzBoard?

Learning about BuzzBoard?

BuzzBoard Reviews

Ask BuzzBoard a Question
Showing 33 BuzzBoard reviews
BuzzBoard review by Aaron N.
Aaron N.

"GreenEarth Cleaning"

What do you like best?

It really gives us credibility and adds value for our Affiliates with their GreenEarth membership. We have really benefited from the platform and our marketing programs have grown substantially since implementing the tool into our toolbox.

What do you dislike?

There are some inaccuracies when double checking the data, but it doesn't happen often. That being said, more times than when we dig into what initially appears to be inaccuracy in the report, there is actually something odd with the listing itself. There have a been a handful of times when it was a glitch in the software, but not very often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support team is responsive and helpful. It has been a great tool for us in growing our social media and website programs. I would definitely recommend you double check some of the info. Almost all "inaccuracies" we have found have actually been due to an actual issue, although it appeared to be pulling information inaccurately initially. So that has been more info for us to take with us when discussing our Affiliate's online presence. It's been great. Utilize their training and support team and the platform is super easy to use.

Reinforces the value of an online presence in an archaic industry. We were really struggling to grow our website and social media programs before adopting the platform. Since we have more than doubled our accounts and have even brought on a full time employee as an additional to our marketing team to keep up worth executing our services. It has really helped us grow.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BuzzBoard
BuzzBoard review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Still determining how well it works for us."

What do you like best?

Marilyn Santori and Philip. Competitor Analysis.

What do you dislike?

Inaccuracies. Missing or inaccurate information, the time it takes to use the software - not providing the results expected. For example, I searched a category "Asian Restaurants" within a 5 mile radius of where I was for a file day, while I was looking at an Asian restaurant, and only got 2 results - which were an Italian restaurant and seafood restaurant. I live around there, so I happen to know there are at least 10 in the area I specified. Why didn't they show up? I did not have too many disqualifiers. I even unchecked most of my filters. Not seeing the real advantage yet and its consuming a lot of my time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None yet. I do like the clickablility of the Profiles. The of information indexed is good.

None yet. We are using this as a sales lead generator, but are not seeing results.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

BuzzBoard review by Lisa J.
Lisa J.

"Buzzboard Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to run a report and see how a potential client's company is doing in their industry.

What do you dislike?

The platform has a tendency to be slow. If you try to enter more than one company, during the process of entering that business' profile, the information is deleted if the prior business profile finishes. Sometimes, we have 5 or more businesses at a time, but this slows down that process tremendously.

This tool assists our company in the selling process by allowing us the ability to do our homework on the client before the meeting.

BuzzBoard review by Karen S.
Karen S.

"Easy access to information"

What do you like best?

The ease of a lot of digital information in one location.

It's quick and easy to use and displayed in a way that's easy for our clients to understand. This information had lead to closing multiple digital services contracts.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint would be that the information is not always accurate. Something as simple a mobile friendly is sometimes reported incorrectly.

It's been additional work to verify the reports. Would also like to see more information, directory listings could be expanded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would love the ability to track the progress of a business as we make changes to their digital and pull new reports.

It gives us a quick snapshot of the clients digital presence. We were able to quickly see problems with their directories problems with their SEO and problems sometimes with their website in general.

BuzzBoard review by Doug H.
Doug H.

"Great information resourse and sales tool."

What do you like best?

The suggestions for sales strategy and the reports about a given company that gives one a comprehensive report of their Digital Representation.

What do you dislike?

Responsiveness if you need help around technical issues. Better now. Not so good a year ago. I now love the little "sayings" that pop up as your waiting for a report to generate. Makes Buzzboard less impersonal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check report against real life. Sometimes data is not 100 % updated.

Helps with understanding a particular business and their competition. The Buzzboard report white-labeled gives me more credibility. Excellent sales tool ! Helps with most of my sales calls.

BuzzBoard review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Buzzboard Customer Review"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to pull hotel property reports without spending a lot of time to research them.

What do you dislike?

Information is sometimes inaccurate, and I feel like there are a lot of extra steps while building presentations that make it more difficult than it should be.

- The NAP Report section states, "Red indicates variation with business listing"; however, it almost always misses additional variations.

- You should be able to add/remove and rearrange slides all from the same screen. It's hard to rearrange information on slides you can't see. When they're all lined up on the left hand side, I think it would be a lot easier to be able to drag the slides into the proper position.

We're able to create presentations for properties with a base template catered to our business.

BuzzBoard review by Lauren A.
Lauren A.

"Amazing Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

How accurate most of the information is -- and the reports that are generated

What do you dislike?

I felt like originally the site itself was clunky and slow -- but it is so easy to use now, so no complaints!

I use the tool to really help with competitive sales in the auto field. Being able to show advertisers how social plays a part in sales -- for example: "Down the street, your competitor is selling this many cars this month (and this is their buzz score) we can help you with this ___ strategy.

BuzzBoard review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"BuzzBoard is easy to use, insightful and valuable..."

What do you like best?

Prospecting feature to find new accounts

What do you dislike?

Client's profile data not always correct

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a great tool to prospect, build plans and presentation and provide valuable competitor information, this product is for you.

Buzz Board helps me identify potential prospects for new sales. Re affirm why clients need to be doing more based on their presence with Buzz Board report. Helping my clients stay on top of their competition. It helps me be a an industry expert due the valuable assets I can off my clients by using industry data and competitor's date. I been successful using Buzz Board at my current employer HYFN Local/Nexstar Digital Media Group and Hearst Media at my previous employer.

BuzzBoard review by Lakiesha D.
Lakiesha D.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

I love that this platform is self serve and I can access it anywhere at any time. If i ever do run into a bump its so easy to get in contact with someone with their chat feature.

What do you dislike?

The layout changes regularly so I have to relearn where everything lives.

We love the quick prospecting tool to tell where the customers are in their digital performance. It gives us great talking points and a foot in the door.

BuzzBoard review by Consultant in Broadcast Media
Consultant in Broadcast Media

"Happy with my experience "

What do you like best?

What I like best is showing our clients how they compare to their competitors, then showing them how we can help improve their digital presence.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a better understanding of how the profile is put together.

One of the most current issues was the competitors were showing up on the screen however when we went to pull the report they weren't there. It took 4 days from the first day I sent a help inquirer to get this issue solved. By that time it was too late the Account Executive had already met with the client and had to bring the report without the competitors.

BuzzBoard review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Useful insight tool but could be better for prospecting"

What do you like best?

It has a bunch of different insights in the profile section that is helpful for building proposals.

What do you dislike?

It's a little slow and I wish it was more powerful for prospecting with accurate businesses

Recommendations to others considering the product

speed up the process of pulling information and having more accurate information when pulling reporting for prospecting new business(check with state websites to see if still in business)

Being able to look at different aspects of an advertisers industry in the same place that I can look at SEO results and SEM spend. Then actually pulling the reports to use at sales calls to show the insight and information to help make decisions.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Buzzboard is fine but could be better"

What do you like best?

The reports are easy to generate, easy to read. I like how you can search potential businesses and know the entire profile on each business in a matter of seconds. You can also type notes into the potential client profile, which is useful.

What do you dislike?

The CRM isn't very user friendly. Many things could be designed better on Buzzboard. Things that should be clickable aren't, etc. Just simple stuff that could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait a while before you invest in Buzzboard. They are slowly figuring out what they want to be for businesses, and with time, it will probably become a great asset.

My agency quit using it actually. It wasn't benefiting us. Maybe another agency could find a better use, but it's not for us currently. In the future, I see the simple user unfriendly problems being fixed. Buzzboard will probably be much different then.

BuzzBoard review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Buzzboard!"

What do you like best?

It is very informational, and the information it does provide is useful and accurate. For the most part it is much more user friendly than it used to be.

What do you dislike?

It is a little slower than I'd like it to be. I would also like to be able to delete old prospects.

I work for an advertising agency that uses it to look at prospective clients and their digital footprints. We also use it to check our current clients' accuracy, and where they stand in comparison to their competitors. It gives our clients a little bit of an edge, and ensures we are doing all we can for them.

BuzzBoard review by Karen B.
Karen B.

"Digital Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

Really like the Competitive detail as well as the prospecting tools

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to run a report or switch between views

Recommendations to others considering the product

please increase speed for running reports. Would like to see additional digital calculators and proposal functionality

Buzzboard helps us get a deeper understanding of the marketing opportunities. We use the reports to help us with our Valid Business Reason for making contact with a local business.

BuzzBoard review by Robert P.
Robert P.

"Buzzboard is Great Tool Use weekly "

What do you like best?

How it has so much relevant info on potential prospects

What do you dislike?

The slide bar on desktop is touchy and hard to use also have to log in and out to get it to work

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it you'd save so much time

I solving having to spend time researching as much can go to Buzzboard and add to Salesforce from theirs. Saves Time

BuzzBoard review by Lucy A.
Lucy A.

"Wonderful Insight into Online Marketing"

What do you like best?

The ability to show a customer the power of updating their website simply and sometimes in a really cost effective way.

What do you dislike?

It is not very user friendly, it does not work well on an iPad, it shows responsive websites as non responsive

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would suggest dedicating a lot of time.

How to get the best out of a PPC campaign and a business's online presence.

BuzzBoard review by Richard D.
Richard D.

"Find new prospects fast"

What do you like best?

Buzzboard is easy to use and enables you to find new prospects fast. Buzzboard cuts down pre appointment prep time as it gives you a detailed insight into your prospects business and their competitors

What do you dislike?

there isn't much to dislike with the product but it will be interesting to see how the product can evolve and how we can get more out of Buzzboard.

All areas of a businesses online presence, where competitors maybe gaining market share.

Benefits are ease of use, Builds trust and rapport with the prospect as you are highlighting valuable information to them.

BuzzBoard review by Brandon H.
Brandon H.

"Good starting point to get sales people engaged"

What do you like best?

So far it has been a decent tool for getting our reps engaged with their prospects. It helps us find discussion points to start conversations based on the online footprint the prospect has created. Everything is tied up in a nice report, so you don't have to go through multiple sites or resources to gather the info you're looking for.

What do you dislike?

Just like most products, the info can have some holes or inaccuracies. We use it as a starting point to find a few things to engage a prospect, not as an end all be all.

We use Buzzboard primarily to engage a prospect who has more advanced experience with their online marketing or one who is difficult to gain access to. The reports are used to give us some talking points to help open the conversation very early on in our sales cycle.

BuzzBoard review by Ken S.
Ken S.

"One of the excellent resources to see where a company currently is in their digital strategy."

What do you like best?

Very quick & simple to access a company profile ! You can take part or all of the information and develop a strategy that will enhance their current digital strategy.

What do you dislike?

It does not link to Hubspot. If it did you could have your complete target and budget under one to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try and use it for awhile you will be amazed of how easy it is!

Quickly see where a company needs attention in their digital strategy. Clients can see immediately where they can improve their digital presence/strategy.

BuzzBoard review by Ashlie A.
Ashlie A.

"Buzzboard is super easy to use and self explanatory when filling out required information. "

What do you like best?

The reports look amazing and very easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the amount of time it takes to generate a new report.

I use Buzzboard in showing our clients what their web presence looks like and how they can be ahead of their competitors.

BuzzBoard review by Brian N.
Brian N.

"Pretty good"

What do you like best?

the competitive report is good to show clients

What do you dislike?

wish it could show market ad spending levels

new leads for the AEs to go after

benefit is credibility it add for companies to see how much work you've put in

BuzzBoard review by Internal Consultant in Broadcast Media
Internal Consultant in Broadcast Media

"Buzz Board is a good prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

We use Buzzboard primarily to check the online health of our clients and see how they compare to their competitors.

What do you dislike?

The navigation isn't as intuitive as I'd like it to be, but after using it a few times, it's easy enough to remember how to access the interfaces required for our purposes.

BuzzBoard streamlines various processes that, previously, we used multiple tools to complete.

BuzzBoard review by Joe S.
Joe S.

"Worthwhile tool for prospecting"

What do you like best?

The ability to find new prospects and have actionable data related to them with one step.

What do you dislike?

Can be a challenge to eliminate duplicates

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a serious look and if the features and functions meet your needs BuzzBoard is a great tool

Again, new prospects found with relevant information related to them allows me to contact, present and close deals with otherwise unfound properties.

BuzzBoard review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good but could be great"

What do you like best?

Proposal Tool

ROI tool

I like how I can add my proposal slides to the other buzzboard slides.

What do you dislike?

inaccurate data around google adwords spend or site audit data in general

the inability to remove certain things on custom reporting (i.e linkedin or twitter followings)

Have seen it is a great tool to get my foot in the door after a cold call.

BuzzBoard review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"I've always had a good experience using Buzzboard to identify digital opportunities for clients. "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use the best about Buzzboard. It's super user friendly and provides a wealth of information. It's especially helpful in creating a pipeline.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were a little more in depth information on spending levels.

Prospecting is always a challenge for a sales team. Buzzboard certainly eases the difficulties in finding potential business.

BuzzBoard review by Arlea H.
Arlea H.

"Love Buzzboard"

What do you like best?

Not only do we get the best results from using these to start conversations with potential clients, but we also have a great support system at Buzzboard who is always willing to help if we have any technical issues.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the competition needs updated manually because it will pull from wrong categories or locations.

Conversation starters & credibility.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Best Tool for Website Audit"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the tool is to use and all of the great insights that it provides.

What do you dislike?

I really wish the tool analyzed display and video solutions as clients are shifting more budgets towards more audience extension tactics.

We are helping our customers to understand their current landscape and what the growth opportunity is for the business.

BuzzBoard review by Amanda C.
Amanda C.

"Easy Contact"

What do you like best?

easy to contact to get additional leads

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it halts or shuts down periodically for hours at a time. Been using 6 months and it has shut down or not refreshed properly over a handful of times

New leads to convert to clients.

BuzzBoard review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Using Buzzboard to effectively court leads"

What do you like best?

I like how the reports come up automatically through our usage of Base.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the information is not correct

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, see if it's for you.

A quick snapshot of a company's digital presence.

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

I like all the data it provides to me about what my clients are doing digital. it gives me a starting point on where we need to get started on their digital marketing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

It is slow sometimes and I have to log out to start a new client profile

It helps me build a starting point for my client's marketing campaigns.

BuzzBoard review by User

"Great Insight for Potental Clients"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, quick turnaround, and data provided.

What do you dislike?

The SEM portion tends to always be inaccurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and greatinformation!

We are creating new revenue streams for our station.

BuzzBoard review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool for engaging with customers"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use, and it covers many aspects of a potential customers online presence.

What do you dislike?

The app on android devices doesn't work.

Responsive websites, local listings, paid search

BuzzBoard review by Agency in Newspapers
Agency in Newspapers

"Great tool for increasing sales"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and helpful for leads and to convert into sales

What do you dislike?

Everything is great. Some leads can be national

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool

Websites. Online presence

Learning about BuzzBoard?

* We monitor all BuzzBoard reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.