BuzzBuilder

BuzzBuilder Reviews

Ask BuzzBuilder a Question
BuzzBuilder review by <span>Steve P.</span>
Steve P.

"BuzzBuilder litteraly improved our sales productivity ten fold."

What do you like best?

Allows my team to maximize their efficiency when emailing prospects and cast a MUCH wider net in the process. It takes me 9 minutes to set up a campaign, that will keep me top of inbox with thousands of prospects at weeks at a time.

What do you dislike?

We've used the tool so much that it can now be difficult to filter through our large number of campaigns in the system, so the ability for people with lots of campaigns to better organize them would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have large prospective customer base, get this tool!

We've been able to fill our pipeline with qualified leads by casting a wide net and finding those "hand raisers" who have the pain point our product addresses and are ready for a demo. It has allowed my team to have more qualified conversations each day with interested prospects, and basically eliminated the need for "cold" calling by my team.

Showing 10 BuzzBuilder reviews
BuzzBuilder review by <span>Andrea L. Allen - L.</span>
Andrea L. Allen - L.

"Make Them An Integral Part Of Your Sales and Marketing Team!"

What do you like best?

More than anything it's the support team, led by the company owner Jake, that make this software such a useful resource.

No matter how insignificant or unimportant my questions might have seemed, there was always someone who would respond, and offer to set up a guidance session to make sure that I wasn't left without the help I needed.

The software in itself is awesome. Next-gen drip email campaign management, that automatically keeps an eye on potential clients' responses and movements across your site... What's not to like? It's like having a seat next to them as they surf your corner of the web.

What do you dislike?

Not that it's any kind of a significant issue, but I would suggest the team consider creating a built-in split-testing facility within the system during the next round of development. However, there is already a perfectly sound workaround available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to expand your client base then just jump in and get started! If you're new to this kind of software you'll find that it's actually one of the simpler systems of its kind to use, and the starter option is very price-friendly.

I needed a simple-to-manage method of keeping on top of the messages I sent to potential clients, and in particular, a way of making sure that my responses to them were being followed up in a methodical way on a regular basis. BuzzBuilder solves that problematic hole in my company's work practices.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BuzzBuilder
BuzzBuilder review by <span>Gil C.</span>
Gil C.

"Using BuzzBuilder to grow your business"

What do you like best?

I have been a fan of automated marketing since the DOS days. Buzz builder is the first product I have found and I've used over 20 various products, that is easy to set up, easy to run, and works in the background is a true augmentation of the effort that a sales professional puts into developing new leads. Finally, technology has produced a system that works for the sales rep as opposed to a system that requires the sales rep to work harder.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can suggest to make BuzzBuilder better would be if you were offered for free… Forever! Obviously, my sense of humor is showing. But to date I see no issues that I dislike regarding the system, it set up, or more importantly how it operates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wholeheartedly suggest that you get it before your competitors do. It is a sustainable competitive advantage. Using it lets a small company make a huge footprint in their marketplace. As one of my first managers/mentors told me "it's not how many people you know the counts: it's how many people know you".

BuzzBuilder solves the perpetual problem of funnel filling. In today's world, getting an appointment with a decision-maker is hundreds of times more challenging than it was just a few years ago. And I believe it's getting tougher by the day. While I'm taking care of existing clients and/or other business issuesBuxxBuilder is getting in touch and staying in touch with all of my prospects.

What Lead Intelligence solution do you use?

BuzzBuilder review by <span>Tuck M.</span>
Tuck M.

"BuzzBuilder helps you prospect, nurture, and win customers"

What do you like best?

BuzzBuilder is a great tool for prospecting. It helps sales and marketing work together to improve lead generation and prospecting results. I especially like how easy it is to create content centrally, share them with users, and have campaigns come directly from salespeople. I also use BuzzBuilder to nurture "not now" prospects and to stay in touch with existing customers. I highly recommend BuzzBuilder to marketers and sales teams that have many prospects and customers they want to reach.

What do you dislike?

I love the intelligence I get about opens, forwards, and links clicked. The forwarding intelligence could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want and need to generate more leads and appointments, and if your company has thousands of potential customers, BuzzBuilder can help you identify and reach them. They have great experience running campaigns, and they have figured out how to get twice as many appointments by engaging prospects via email in a conversation. Use their expertise to get more new customers.

Generating appointments and leads

Getting registrations for webinars

Automated Nurture campaigns

Automated After-sale follow up and communication with clients

BuzzBuilder review by <span>Errol G.</span>
Errol G.

"A great tool for customized mass-prospecting"

What do you like best?

BuzzBuilder has to strong benefits that set it apart from standard mailing programs, especially if you're prospecting. The first is they won't shut you down for sending emails to prospects you don't know. This can be a huge problem if you're trying to reach out to new people with a white paper or an offer of some kind, and you're on a standard email program. They will shut you down--quickly. But not BuzzBuilder. I can send as many emails as I need and always know they will go through and not get caught in spam filters or get my email shut down.

The second is that the emails don't have a "marketing" look to them. I like that I can send an email to a small group of people that is targeted to their industry, and it appears exactly as if it came from Outlook. It's gotten me literally a hundred plus phone calls and about 40+ meetings.

What do you dislike?

I wish it interacted with Leadpages. It currently doesn't, and I wish they would address that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this tool a try. If you need a software program that will help mass emails look like you sat down and wrote an individual email to someone, this is the tool you've been looking for. You'd have to be not trying to get your money back at least 20 times in the first year.

It's helping me reach prospects that I otherwise wouldn't have been able to, and on a mass scale. For the money, it's a tremendous tool that can help you find qualified prospects that are opening and reading your emails and help you target those who are demonstrating an interest.

BuzzBuilder review by <span>Marc T.</span>
Marc T.

"Utterly game changing in my ability to arrange initial meetings with prospects."

What do you like best?

Cold outreach to prospects is by far the most time-consuming part of the sales process but fundamental to keep a full pipeline and hit revenue targets and ensure we hit our accelerator compensation goals.

BuzzBuilder makes prospect outreach fast virtually effortless by enabling me to reach as many prospects as I need to arrange as many meetings as I want.

The support I receive from my account team continues to exceed my expectations every month as well. They always go the extra mile to accommodate. I feel like they are really business partners vs a vendor. The whole team is really personable.

BuzzBuilder took me to places I never thought possible. As an individual contributor or as the entire sales team for some clients, I am tasked with cueing up at bats, sourcing leads (all outbound) and moving prospects through the pipeline. Imagine having 9 full-time jobs in sales with a target on your back, playing 9 different roles and sometimes 4 or 5 roles in sales for one firm. This would be totally impossible without Buzz.

Before BuzzBuilder, I generated $870,000 of revenue to one employer in a year. After I had started using BuzzBuilder, I had my first full year in 2014 and earned $37,500,0000 for various clients by having an average of 15 net new meetings per week. BuzzBuilder has allowed me to eliminate cold calling completely and I am many times more successful.

What do you dislike?

I have been a Buzz customer for over 18 months and honestly don't dislike anything. If I was to say anything at all, the only thing I would say is that what you get out of BuzzBuilder is related to what you put in like anything.

If you put in the time and energy and effort to learn best practices and connect with the account team and experiment with the platform then you will have incredible success. This is a sales guys, Gatling gun ont it. steroids with a plethora of features that are awesome but take a bit of time to uncover how best to use them.

Out of the box, you have a fire hose. Learning to control it and use it for maximum effect will take a tiny bit of effort but it's VERY well worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop putzing and invest in the system. My ROI in 2014 was 60,000 X. It's redonkulous.

As a consultant, advisor and investor, it's my job to ensure my clients achieve revenue targets and have the opportunity to connect

BuzzBuilder review by <span>Andrew T.</span>
Andrew T.

"Initial feedback"

What do you like best?

Excellent tool to drive additional leads. Second and third e mails really drive customer response. We have had two early adopters take up the technology and they are now spreading the word to their peers.

What do you dislike?

Few to date, usual teething problems getting to navigate around the system, but BuzzBuilder have been very responsive to help us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great system, excellent service and follow up. The product is doing as advertised.

We have a small sales team with large geography and want to use the tool to increase leads when visiting major cities. Early results are driving success. Two of our reps adopted the technology early on and cant believe the results. Some customers have even apologized for not responding to the first of second e mail!

Learning about BuzzBuilder?

* We monitor all BuzzBuilder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.