BuzzBundle

Generate more social buzz one person could ever produce

Work for BuzzBundle?

Learning about BuzzBundle?

BuzzBundle Reviews

Ask BuzzBundle a Question
Showing 5 BuzzBundle reviews
BuzzBundle review by Mark C.
Mark C.

"Good at streamlining the process, but could do with greater 'intelligence' for monitoring"

What do you like best?

- Global monitoring for social mentions

- Integrated workflow: basically you can let it post as you, across multiple personas, in multiple social networks – saving a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

If your brand or product has a unique or highly distinctive name, the social monitoring aspect of this tool may work great for you. However if your brand or product contains generic words, phrases or initials, I suspect you'll spend a lot of time sifting the wheat from the chaff. This is because it basically channels social networks' own search APIs, so in common with many other tools it has the same limitation… while it does a good job of packaging them up into the interface, what's missing is some degree of AI or feedback mechanism to help it determine the signal from the noise.

Trying to detect and join in social conversations about our key product, our brand name and our competitors.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BuzzBundle
BuzzBundle review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"BuzzBundle - The All In One Social Media Management Solution"

What do you like best?

The Ability to monitor keywords and phrases across social media platforms is probably the signature feature for me

Good for analyzing many social media platforms and websites for keyphrases

Great tool to use to manage personas on multiple platforms, the switch account feature is great to use.

What do you dislike?

Adding social media accounts to the interface is not always so straightforward (Especially Facebook accounts)

The UI of the software can sometimes feel confusing to navigate especially

Despite being comprehensive, there are missing features like auto scheduling,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering the price for this software, you would probably be able to make it with BuzzBundle. Most platforms that offer keyword/social media monitoring cost an arm and a leg. So if you are in the market for software that provides an all in one solution, BuzzBundle may work for you if you can put up with the sometimes confusing interface, it is a winner for the one time price.

We wanted a solution that would help us monitor social media platforms easily and did not require a subscription. We had tested some big name providers but the software was too expensive to even make financial sense so BuzzBundle was a winner because of the cost.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

BuzzBundle review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"A Powerful Social Media Management Platform"

What do you like best?

I Love BuzzBundle. Its convenient and boasts an user impressive interface. I am currently testing the free version of BuzzBundle and so far it seems like a powerful social media management platform. I plan on hopefully replacing my current social media platform, Hootsuite, with this tool.

What do you dislike?

BuzzBundle is a desktop application, meaning I can't access my social media management solution using a web browser. This means that I cannot access my social media manager outside of my office. I find that I have to schedule more posts in advance. I wish this platform was accessible online, which would provide me more flexibility.

Additionally, the overall UI seems a bit 'bulky' I definitely think that the BuzzBundle makers should focus on enhancing the user friendliness of their application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend evaluating the free version. Connect your company's social media accounts and truly test the platform. BuzzBundle is a powerful platform that has a lot to offer. Really test BuzzBundle against web platforms as well, such as hootsuite to determine if you prefer a web-based or software solution. Overall, I definitely recommend giving this product a try.

I am currently using BuzzBundle to manage my brand as well as monitor the social media interactions of my business. Moreover I utilize this tool to manage multiple social media accounts through one interface.

BuzzBundle review by Aurora A.
Aurora A.

"Helpful Social Media Marketing Software"

What do you like best?

I like how you can create profiles for a certain persona. Whether or not that person is real, there is a place to put all their social media profiles on a stream.

What do you dislike?

The software needs to be open in order for it to run tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can do a lot of things with Buzzbundle, but if you have staff from other parts of the world, I wouldn't recommend this product.

The software lets you do social media monitoring and commenting.

BuzzBundle review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Amazing for tracking social media account mentions"

What do you like best?

I use BuzzBundle to track social media account mentions. BuzzBundle makes it easier, I no longer have to scour various sites to gather/track mentions; it does it all for me and groups it together for me. Using this feature has made it easier to know where we are falling within our target market and how to better utilize our marketing efforts.

You can also add notes which makes organizing and tracking ideas much easier.

Being able to schedule postings has helped to take advantage of optimal traffic.

It's easy to use and the price point is worth it.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of the ability to use different personas/profiles. I don't use the tool because it feels less authentic and would feel as though I'm using false advertisement/catfishing people. Because of this feature I don't share that I use this program with other social media managers as I don't wish for it to effect the authenticity of my social media accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're needing to know and better understand your target market and what they are saying about your brand I highly recommend BuzzBundle. You can discretely interact with user accounts to better your brand.

Knowing where our marketing is effective has been the biggest benefit I've discovered. BuzzBundle has helped us chart where our marketing efforts need to improve.

Learning about BuzzBundle?

* We monitor all BuzzBundle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.