Buzzlogix

Social Media Monitoring and Engagement Made Simple. Listen in real time to the social web, learn what, when and where people talk about your brand, products and services, market and competitors.

Work for Buzzlogix?
Digimind quality of support 2x.png

Learning about Buzzlogix?

Buzzlogix Reviews

Ask Buzzlogix a Question
Showing 18 Buzzlogix reviews
Buzzlogix review by <span>Robert A.</span>
Robert A.

Great Social Media Management Service that is heading in the right direction!

What do you like best?

I like the product's ease of use and the concept of centralising everything, including social media messages from all the different channels. You can have as much social media channels as you want, with BuzzLogix it feels like you are just managing one account, thus making life much easier.

What do you dislike?

The service is very young so some features need a bit of polishing, though it is nothing that won't be improved or addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team behind Buzzlogix has decades of experience in the software and online services industry. They are the same people behind companies such as GFI Software and 2X Software (now Parallels), so the service is in good hands and within a few months it will certainly be one of the top players in the market in terms of features and performance.

I have several different WordPress projects (including blogs and plugins) and Buzzlogix made the management of multiple social media accounts very easy, by centralizing everything in one easy to use dashboard. Since I started using Buzzlogix, it takes me much less time to keep the channels up to date, reply to all of the prospects' queries without missing any!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Buzzlogix
Buzzlogix review by <span>Zofia A.</span>
Zofia A.

It's great for spotting opportunities for engaging with prospects...when the data actually loads.

What do you like best?

The clean and simple layout of the application. The way that the different elements are organized makes the website intuitive and easy to navigate quickly. Some other similar softwares try to cram everything into one page with a lot of moving parts, but Buzzlogix is easy to use because everything has its designated and intentional place!

What do you dislike?

The load time! I'll keep the window open and wait for all of the mentions data to load, but it takes much longer than is practical for the purposes I need the data for. Realistically, this tool only comes in handy in real-time because of the short lifespan of Tweets, so the slow loading really gets in the way of it being a highly effective app for our purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good place to get a feel for the software purposes because they have a sufficient free option. However, I have not yet utilized the software enough - due to loading issues - to determine whether it's worth upgrading to the first paid plan or not.

We are improving our timeliness with interacting with prospects. Before, some mentions of our brand flew completely under the radar and became missed opportunities for connection. Now, the benefits we're seeing is that we are more "in the action" on social media and can actually have a conversation with prospects without waiting too long for the right moment.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Buzzlogix review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

Excellent Social Media Monitoring and Management Tool

What do you like best?

The user interface is very intuitive and renders the product simple and quick to set up and use. The ability to monitor various streams from a number of social media platforms all in one place, with accompanying statistics presented in a clear, visual format is great, and makes analysing campaign results easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular; the team at Buzzlogix continues to constantly add new features to provide a powerful, all-in-one solution for social media monitoring and engagement.

One of the main benefits has been that of not having to use different products for each of the various stages of social media management. Previously, it was necessary to use one product for posting to social media, one for monitoring campaign progress, and another for analysis and gathering insights. Buzzlogix has simplified all of this into one solution.

Buzzlogix review by <span>Luke D.</span>
Luke D.

Great social media utility

What do you like best?

I particularly like the simple UI which makes it easy to get started

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike. It has all the features I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great piece of software to use. You can track topical conversations and segment the data to sources which is handy for analytics based work.

I am able to track what people are saying about the topics I'm interested in and tailor my content towards that.

Buzzlogix review by <span>Christiana Y.</span>
Christiana Y.

Awesome tool for social media specialists

What do you like best?

Buzzlogix allows me to customize my dashboard to the needs of my business as a marketing consultant for my multiple clients. I definitely could've used this tool as the social media lead at my first startup.

What do you dislike?

Buzzlogix is always improving features. The founding team pays attention to any feedback on Twitter and Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! Start by loading in topics you're interested in. I ran a review of keywords during the election last year. It was really interesting to track topics and mentions over time.

I'm saving time using this tool using the social media listening feature. I'm also able to load all my posts for my personal pages while I'm busy traveling.

Buzzlogix review by <span>Christopher R.</span>
Christopher R.

Cutting-Edge Tool for Business Growth

What do you like best?

Buzzlogix enables me to provide my clients with superior account management. This tool allows me to target actionable CRM and measure the results of each campaign sprint--all giving me the ability to wow my clients without having to do all the data mining work to pull metrics for my weekly client reports. This significantly reduces those data mining labor hours (saves me money) and increases the effectiveness of each campaign (makes clients money).

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike yet. Buzzlogix has done a great job at the user-interface design and a powerful dashboard that makes it easy to make quick decisions, as well as deeper analytical decisions. What's to dislike!

Instantly, I was already saving money by not having to pull data from many sources and do all the work that goes into data mining analytics... Buzzlogix made it so it's all right there, already.

They also provide killer tools to 1) strategize effect campaign sprints, and 2) target and engage for real results.

I use Buzzlogix as a consultant to multiple clients.

Learning about Buzzlogix?

* We monitor all Buzzlogix reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.