Buzzlogix

Social Media Monitoring and Engagement Made Simple. Listen in real time to the social web, learn what, when and where people talk about your brand, products and services, market and competitors.

Work for Buzzlogix?

Learning about Buzzlogix?

Buzzlogix Reviews

Ask Buzzlogix a Question
Showing 18 Buzzlogix reviews
Buzzlogix review by <span>Robert A.</span>
Robert A.

"Great Social Media Management Service that is heading in the right direction!"

What do you like best?

I like the product's ease of use and the concept of centralising everything, including social media messages from all the different channels. You can have as much social media channels as you want, with BuzzLogix it feels like you are just managing one account, thus making life much easier.

What do you dislike?

The service is very young so some features need a bit of polishing, though it is nothing that won't be improved or addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team behind Buzzlogix has decades of experience in the software and online services industry. They are the same people behind companies such as GFI Software and 2X Software (now Parallels), so the service is in good hands and within a few months it will certainly be one of the top players in the market in terms of features and performance.

I have several different WordPress projects (including blogs and plugins) and Buzzlogix made the management of multiple social media accounts very easy, by centralizing everything in one easy to use dashboard. Since I started using Buzzlogix, it takes me much less time to keep the channels up to date, reply to all of the prospects' queries without missing any!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Buzzlogix
Buzzlogix review by <span>Zofia A.</span>
Zofia A.

"It's great for spotting opportunities for engaging with prospects...when the data actually loads."

What do you like best?

The clean and simple layout of the application. The way that the different elements are organized makes the website intuitive and easy to navigate quickly. Some other similar softwares try to cram everything into one page with a lot of moving parts, but Buzzlogix is easy to use because everything has its designated and intentional place!

What do you dislike?

The load time! I'll keep the window open and wait for all of the mentions data to load, but it takes much longer than is practical for the purposes I need the data for. Realistically, this tool only comes in handy in real-time because of the short lifespan of Tweets, so the slow loading really gets in the way of it being a highly effective app for our purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good place to get a feel for the software purposes because they have a sufficient free option. However, I have not yet utilized the software enough - due to loading issues - to determine whether it's worth upgrading to the first paid plan or not.

We are improving our timeliness with interacting with prospects. Before, some mentions of our brand flew completely under the radar and became missed opportunities for connection. Now, the benefits we're seeing is that we are more "in the action" on social media and can actually have a conversation with prospects without waiting too long for the right moment.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Buzzlogix review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Excellent Social Media Monitoring and Management Tool"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very intuitive and renders the product simple and quick to set up and use. The ability to monitor various streams from a number of social media platforms all in one place, with accompanying statistics presented in a clear, visual format is great, and makes analysing campaign results easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular; the team at Buzzlogix continues to constantly add new features to provide a powerful, all-in-one solution for social media monitoring and engagement.

One of the main benefits has been that of not having to use different products for each of the various stages of social media management. Previously, it was necessary to use one product for posting to social media, one for monitoring campaign progress, and another for analysis and gathering insights. Buzzlogix has simplified all of this into one solution.

Buzzlogix review by <span>Luke D.</span>
Luke D.

"Great social media utility"

What do you like best?

I particularly like the simple UI which makes it easy to get started

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike. It has all the features I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great piece of software to use. You can track topical conversations and segment the data to sources which is handy for analytics based work.

I am able to track what people are saying about the topics I'm interested in and tailor my content towards that.

Buzzlogix review by <span>Christiana Y.</span>
Christiana Y.

"Awesome tool for social media specialists"

What do you like best?

Buzzlogix allows me to customize my dashboard to the needs of my business as a marketing consultant for my multiple clients. I definitely could've used this tool as the social media lead at my first startup.

What do you dislike?

Buzzlogix is always improving features. The founding team pays attention to any feedback on Twitter and Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! Start by loading in topics you're interested in. I ran a review of keywords during the election last year. It was really interesting to track topics and mentions over time.

I'm saving time using this tool using the social media listening feature. I'm also able to load all my posts for my personal pages while I'm busy traveling.

Buzzlogix review by <span>Christopher R.</span>
Christopher R.

"Cutting-Edge Tool for Business Growth"

What do you like best?

Buzzlogix enables me to provide my clients with superior account management. This tool allows me to target actionable CRM and measure the results of each campaign sprint--all giving me the ability to wow my clients without having to do all the data mining work to pull metrics for my weekly client reports. This significantly reduces those data mining labor hours (saves me money) and increases the effectiveness of each campaign (makes clients money).

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike yet. Buzzlogix has done a great job at the user-interface design and a powerful dashboard that makes it easy to make quick decisions, as well as deeper analytical decisions. What's to dislike!

Instantly, I was already saving money by not having to pull data from many sources and do all the work that goes into data mining analytics... Buzzlogix made it so it's all right there, already.

They also provide killer tools to 1) strategize effect campaign sprints, and 2) target and engage for real results.

I use Buzzlogix as a consultant to multiple clients.

Buzzlogix review by <span>Kenneth H.</span>
Kenneth H.

"Buzzlogix is the Social Listening Expert"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of the interface and the extensive reports you can get from the service. You can see everything that's being said about you and your competitor's products and services. You can make quick comparisons and respond very quickly to sentiment.

What do you dislike?

It is a lot of data, at first, to go through. It takes some time to grasp everything that's going on and to wrap your head around it. Or so it was for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need rapid analytics across a broad spectrum of data, Buzzlogix is the answer. I've looked at other products and this one is comprehensive and the pricing is very good.

For me, the sentiment analysis part of the service is what I use most. I like to know what the general "feel" of my audience is for any particular aspect of what I'm doing is. Buzzlogix gives me that.

Buzzlogix review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Does Everything We Need Around Social Listening"

What do you like best?

The ability to monitor our products and brand in real time is awesome! We can identify new leads, authors, and learn more about what our customers what from our products and keep our eyes in our competitors social media marketing.

What do you dislike?

We are looking forward to the next release which will include the ability to create groups for different departments and offices that are independent from each other without any bleed over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to manage your brands social footprint and your competitors you cant live without a product like this.

Having a better handle on our brand management and what our users are talking about. We also use it to do a better job on looking into our industry and competitors.

Buzzlogix review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Great product and service!!"

What do you like best?

I own small business and this service has been amazing for my business and with increasing business and social media exposure! There customer service is amazing and they were super helpful with any questions or concerns I had. They were quick to respond and wanted to make sure I got the best service and customer satisfaction. A breath of fresh air from what I have experienced from other companies I have worked with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. They were amazing! There is nothing that I disliked about this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buzzlogix is great and I would highly recommend them!

I own a small start up business and they helped me set up effective social media exposure for my company to target my best customer base. They helped me analyze what is working best for my company social media wise to help me increase my customer base. I have seen a considerable increase in my business since I employed their services.

Buzzlogix review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Superior Social Media Listening "

What do you like best?

We like how Buzzlogix offers a ton of data to create topic streams. We have tried other solutions and we get more data and more clean data with Buzzlogix. The reports and analytics they provide are very good.

What do you dislike?

We want the ability to be able to white label the product with a custom URL.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want complete social media monitoring and social listening with deep reports and analytics. This product really excels. We are looking forward to them adding in the Social Engagement and Inbox.

We want to monitor our Brand and look into what our competitors are doing.

Buzzlogix review by Agency in Dairy
Agency in Dairy

"Smart Media Social Listening & Management "

What do you like best?

We like the ability to be able to do topic listening across millions of sources including blog, forums, news, and social sites. The Buzzlogix team provided many different plan options for us to take control of the data and provided historical data. The sentiment analysts is very good along with the other widgets around topics, concepts and etc. The software is very easy t o use and saves us a lot of time managing our customers campaigns.

What do you dislike?

We are looking forward to their integration with Salesforce and HubSpot so we can unify our systems together.

Provide a Social Marketing Report focusing on the client’s product and key words executed within the mobile marketing campaigns. Our customers are happier with the results and we can give me valuable feedback o their branding, products, industry and competitors.

Buzzlogix review by <span>Skip H.</span>
Skip H.

"About time"

What do you like best?

Customer or potential customer sentiment is critical and this products kills at delivering results. it's so easy to use and powerful. Just a few years ago, this level of insight would have been impossible to get.

What do you dislike?

I want to see more prebuilt APIs. There are some powerful ones, but I want more integration into classic ERPs.

We want to know what our potential customers think about specific topics around our products in real time. Engagement is key and we need tp move as close to real-time as possible.

Buzzlogix review by <span>Andreas J.</span>
Andreas J.

"Easy to use and gets the job done."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and the user interface.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find anything that I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep the customers needs in mind

Social media management, monitoring and analytics to maximize ROI on social media advertising and efforts

Buzzlogix review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Social Media Listening in Law Enforcement "

What do you like best?

We use the Buzzlogix tool in our county to monitor and track conversations from individuals we are investigating. The tool allows us to gather information in an easy way and report our findings.

What do you dislike?

We primarily use the social listening feature and the reporting only for tracking conversations in our region. We do no have any dislikes at this point.

Track conversations from individuals we are investigating or we are building a legal case against.

Buzzlogix review by <span>Derek S.</span>
Derek S.

"Using Buzzlogix as a tool for measuring and analyzing social media effectiveness"

What do you like best?

The graphic user interface makes it easy to work with the various features and analytics. Also, the overall design of the interface is aesthetically pleasing which helps in its use.

What do you dislike?

My own learning curve with the product so we can leverage all of its strengths.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest time to use the various features.

Key problem solving--how to maximize efficiency of social media.

Benefits--better understanding of social media impact.

Buzzlogix review by <span>Dante T.</span>
Dante T.

"The Best Social Media Tracker For Business "

What do you like best?

I am very appreciative of this platform due to its sentiment analysis, data which is quintessential for a company to understand the perception of its brand/products.

What do you dislike?

Everything is up to par with this platform.

This platform has allowed our business to identify key customers and their influences on others. With that knowledge we can engage with those people in a timely manner.

Buzzlogix review by <span>Brett R.</span>
Brett R.

"Impressed"

What do you like best?

It's simple, affordable, and effective.

What do you dislike?

We haven't experienced any issues. For the price point we're extremely happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you value social data this tool is worth a try.

I like having actionable data to use when developing both campaign and overarching strategies for ourselves and clients. It truly helps us make better decisions faster.

Buzzlogix review by Internal Consultant in Computer & Network Security
Internal Consultant in Computer & Network Security

"Nailed It"

What do you like best?

I like the management features and ease of use across all s media types. I can see this enabling organizations to effectively reach the masses.

What do you dislike?

NA, all was great with the solution. Very minor tweaks needed.

Management of multiple mediums under one umbrella

Learning about Buzzlogix?

* We monitor all Buzzlogix reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.