CactusVPN

4.0

CactusVPN is a virtual private network enabling users to encrypt their internet connections.

Work for CactusVPN?

Learning about CactusVPN?

CactusVPN Reviews

Showing 1 CactusVPN review
CactusVPN review by Konstantyn W.
Konstantyn W.

"CactusVPN - VPN worth checking"

What do you like best?

CactusVPN is program who have many advantages. First of them is that this software ensures the security of our data because they do not keep any logs. CactusVPN is available on most popular platforms. We can use it on five devices on one package.This program offers us 24/7 live support. In my opinion interface is transparent and friendly to new users.

What do you dislike?

First disadvantages is that CactusVPN have slow servers speeds.In addition, I did not notice any more significant defects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If u want to use it you can first test this software because they offer us 24h free trial version for test. After that if u choose it I recommend buying this program for one year or longer because that should be cheaper.

Thanks to CactusVPN I can safely browse the Internet in any place. I can work everywhere where I am.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CactusVPN

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of CactusVPN for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

NordVPN Logo
NordVPN
4.7
(40 reviews)
VPN technology that encrypts data twice.
OpenVPN Logo
OpenVPN
(35 reviews)
OpenVPN is a full-featured SSL VPN solution.
Hide.me Logo
Hide.me
(26 reviews)
Free VPN proxy
Windscribe Logo
Windscribe
(22 reviews)
Windscribe is not just a VPN, it’s a desktop application and browser extension that work together to protect your online privacy, unblock websites, and remove ads and trackers that follow you across the websites you visit every day. Never mess with confusing settings and options menus again, our minimalist applications are designed to be turned on once, and forgotten about. Yegor Sak yegor@windscribe.com
Hotspot Shield Logo
Hotspot Shield
(21 reviews)
Hotspot Shield lets you browse the web securely, anonymously & change your browsing location to unblock content.
IPVanish VPN Logo
IPVanish VPN
(17 reviews)
IPVanish is a top tier VPN service.
Private Internet Access Logo
Private Internet Access
(17 reviews)
Private Internet Access (PIA) Anonymous protects users from data trackers, identity thieves, scammers, and stalkers by creating a personal virtual private network (VPN). The user's connections are anonymous and nearly impossible to track because private internet access (PIA) creates an encrypted data channel from the user's computer to the private internet access (PIA) network. It hides internet protocol (IP) addresses from hackers, advertisers, and data miners and protects privacy in public Wi-Fi hotspots, coffee shops, airports, and more. It also circumvents internet restrictions and censorship.
PrivateVPN Logo
PrivateVPN
3.9
VPN service provider.
TunnelBear Logo
TunnelBear
4.0
(16 reviews)
TunnelBear is an app protects online privacy, help to access to favourite websites and apps, and secures connection on public WiFi hotspots.
ExpressVPN Logo
ExpressVPN
(16 reviews)
High speed, ultra secure, and easy to use VPN. Instant setup.

Learning about CactusVPN?

* We monitor all CactusVPN reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.