Calamari

Calamari makes absence & leave management easier in IT teams. You can plan and track all types of vacation, paid time off, sickness.

Work for Calamari?

Learning about Calamari?

Calamari Reviews

Ask Calamari a Question
Showing 8 Calamari reviews
Calamari review by Heidi  F.
Heidi F.

"Easy and good customer service"

What do you like best?

Staff worked with us to fully explain and customize the platform to what we needed. Love that it syncs with Google calendar

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the google sync wasn't an all or nothing solution. Our company has 3 divisions using our Calamari account and it would be nice to just see the people in our own division's team calendar events and not everybody's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try to see if it is a good solution for you as well

We have been able to get rid of a clock in software and our manual request off and logging software. We mounted a tablet by our door and employees use the QR code scanner when they enter to clock in and out instead of having to log in on their computer--and they actually have to be here and can't be sneaky and do it remotely

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Calamari
Calamari review by Adel R.
Adel R.

"Great customer service."

What do you like best?

Kamil really helped me out a lot when I was trying to configure some unique rules. Fast replies and customer service. The Slack integration is really helpful so that managers are also able to approve/reject requests directly on Slack. The best thing about Calamari is also it's UI/UX design which is clean and easy to navigate around.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Kamil went above and beyond to help me out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to learn software that is easy to set up and use. The team at Calamari is also great with customer service and is constantly improving their features.

Working in a company with numerous remote staff, being able to create different leave rules for the various staff really helps in helping us track their leaves and holidays better.

What Workforce Management solution do you use?

Calamari review by Wojciech G.
Wojciech G.

"Simple and effective way for leave management"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and introduce to the team. It is easy to start thanks to integration with Google Apps and others. Whole team is ready to use Calamari right away. The best feature is to check how many days you got left, so you can plan you next vacation. From the manager point of view, you got calendar that shows you each day with team presence.

What do you dislike?

Not so much. UI can be modern, all it can be customized for company brand colors, not is only green. To setup custom leave rules you need to dig a bit, but after a while you now how to do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try and see if it fits your need.

Leave Managment for my team. Easy to track holidays for my team. Before that we use Excel, which was super easy to start, but was har to colaborate.

Calamari review by User in Internet

"Solidly Okay"

What do you like best?

I like the Slack bot integration, especially when I'm able to accept a vacation request from within Slack.

What do you dislike?

The employee who was submitting hours for me to approve was regularly screwing it up and having to make second or third requests to update the hours. I wish they could just update the hours themselves. Also, the software should probably know that he didn't work 30+ hours in a row!

Tracking vacation and intern hours. As a manager it's not super helpful, but I do like that it remembers how much vacation someone has used that year so far.

Calamari review by Adam .
Adam .

"The best HR solution that money can buy"

What do you like best?

It's like a step in to the future. No more leave request forms and signing attendance list. Clear, user friendly and intuitive interface, great mobile apps for beacons and superb customer service. Once you try it you will love it!

What do you dislike?

Calendar view could be bigger and better organised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it ... you will love it.

Leave management and clock in/clock out (using beacon).

Calamari review by User

"Easy to use and very helpfull "

What do you like best?

Easily manage your own holidays. Ability to suspect at any time how many days I can use. Applying (even under when you drunk) leave on demand (no need to call the boss)

What do you dislike?

Color in the application is not my favorite. You can't buy more holiday days: P

People holidaysmanagment. We resigned from paper applications, everyone know how many days can use and when other workers take holiday. They can flexibly chose and negotiate vacation without engage administartion.

Calamari review by User in Internet

"Super easy"

What do you like best?

I like that that ht platform is super intuitive and leaves no room for confusion.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I am only using it currently to put time off requests in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We went from a manual PTO request process to using Calamari in order to allow HR and other team members more time to do important things

Streamlining our PTO requests.

Calamari review by Becky G.
Becky G.

"Calamari! Great!"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly, everything in one place

What do you dislike?

nothing that i can think of at this moment

Keeping track of the days I've used for PTO

Learning about Calamari?

* We monitor all Calamari reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.