4.5 out of 5
Do you work for Calendly?

Calendly Reviews & Product Details

What is Calendly?

Calendly, a powerful yet simple automated scheduling tool, takes the work out of connecting with others so you can accomplish more... Millions of users benefit from an enjoyable scheduling experience, more time to spend on top priorities and flexibility to accommodate individual users and large teams alike. Calendly works with Google, Office 365 and Outlook calendars and apps like Salesforce, Stripe, GoToMeeting and Zapier for a seamless user experience.

Calendly Screenshots

Calendly Reviews

1-50 of 308 total Calendly reviews

Calendly Reviews

1-50 of 308 total Calendly reviews
Calendly review by Andy A.
CEO and Founder
Most Recent Calendly Video Review

"Nothing could be simpler"

Calendly review by Elizabeth .
Sales and Marketing Operations

"No More Time Zone Woes!"

What do you like best?

I love that prospective clients can set a meeting in their own time zone based on my availability.

Picking their own time without the back and forth of emails has gotten me a number of meetings that never would have happened otherwise.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to have more than one event type on at a time with a free or cheap subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this product and have nothing bad to say about it.

I would suggest setting up a single event type to start with that is rather general so that you can test the product for free. If it works for what you need (which it probably will) you can upgrade to a paid account with more event types!

I have gained more meetings and made a few sales because of Calendly's easy scheduling. I have also had a significant reduction in people requesting meetings outside of my working hours.

Calendly review by Logan G.
Manager

"Simple, Easy, Fast"

What do you like best?

I like how easy Calendly is to set up and integrate into a pre-existing website. I also like how seamlessly it integrates with Google Calendar. If you want to make scheduling phone calls with new or old clients, I would highly recommend this software. You can embed your custom Calendly sign up forms on your website, in your email, or through a custom link...the possibilities are endless.

What do you dislike?

I don't like some of the not customizable aspects of the embed process onto a website. They should offer a bit more customization besides color and branding. I use Calendly with a Gmail account and it works perfectly, but I'm not certain what solutions they have in place for non Gmail customers. Be sure to read about this before you jump on board. Apart from that, I would highly recommend this software as a long-term business solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's best used with Google Calendar.

I use Calendly to schedule phone calls for new and potential clients. This makes scheduling phone calls with others easy and ensures that you don't double book yourself as it syncs with your current calendar.

Calendly review by Michelle R.
Freelance Editor and Writer

"Makes scheduling easy"

What do you like best?

I like that it integrates with my iOS calendar and clients can auto schedule appointments, change them, and get reminders. I also integrated Zapier to get texts when someone schedules.

What do you dislike?

I have to pay to get the features I really need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the benefits of this program is that my clients can put in their email and phone number so I have all of the info for an appointment. I can customize the questions they answer and the fields they fill in when scheduling. They don't need to have a Calendly account in order to book with me. The dates are customizable and I can block out dates when I am not available. If I schedule something on my iCal, it automatically removes that as an available time on my appointments.

Book appointments with clients is easy. Calendly helps me avoid the back and forth to pick a date for a phone call or meeting. It also reminds them so there are fewer times I get stood up.

Calendly review by Stephanie C.
VP of Marketing

"Great Way to Easily Schedule Meetings"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of Calendly for scheduling meetings. It makes it so much easier for individuals to find an available time to meet with me or someone else in my company without ever needing to send them a list of our availability that is often constantly changing.

What do you dislike?

I'd like the ability to have more options for group calendar options. Right now, I can set up a Calendly for multiple people, but we all have to be available at the same date/time for that availability to show. However, there are times when a meeting needs one person plus at least one person from a group of multiple people to attend. It would be ideal if I could setup a calendly to have an "or" statement so it could look at multiple people's calendars and show availability anytime at least one of those people are available.

It helps us quickly schedule meetings without the needless process of email back and forth about availability.

Calendly review by Miriam Betsave O.
Docente
(10,001+ employees)

"Increase the productive in your work with Calendly. "

What do you like best?

I like it a lot, since I started trying it I have not let it go. It is a great tool to manage our appointments and commitments of work and personal. With this application we just have to see our availability and our customers will take the most convenient option.

Since I used Calendly I completely forgot lots of unintended mails, here I only got 1.

Currently I use the free version associated with my outlook account, you can also associate it with your Google Calendar, Office 365 or iCloud application. And the paid plans are SUPER economic for what they offer. I'm delighted.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything, only 1 time I did not get an email confirming the appointment and I could not meet with my client. I hope I will not go through that again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application, just use the free trial so you can pay for the other versions of Calendly. You can synchronize it with other software.

What today is a tear for you, organizing appointments and work meetings, this application will do it for you and very easily depending on your availability.

My benefits with Calendly are multiple:

- Reduces work

- Greater productivity when reducing distractions

- Insured responsibility, because it is almost impossible to forget an appointment

- Flexibility and comfort when choosing your time and that of the client

- Practicality

- Innovation adding new applications.

Calendly review by Christopher L.
Executive Vice President

"Used to be great, but PRO gets most of the new features"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use and connect to your existing calendar. There's reasonable flexibility in fine tuning when people can make appointments - like buffers before and after meetings. Group scheduling works fairly well. Its integration with Zapier is a good thing for managing automated workflows.

What do you dislike?

Some basic features that are included on other platforms for similar cost, such as redirecting to a page after an appointment is made, and Google analytics, require an upgrade from the Calendly Premium to the Calendly PRO plan. This seems a bit excessive for basic features. I can understand Salesforce being at their highest level, but redirects and Google analytics aren't Salesforce. Also, you can't put select users on Pro - it' all or nothing for your entire base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to evaluate exactly what you need with regards to features. Some basic features of other platforms are higher cost on Calendly.

We use it as part of our website conversion process for prospects to schedule calls with our inside sales group. By including scheduling as part of the process we definitely see more conversions.

Calendly review by JONATHAN E. E.
Despachos y Seguimiento

"Offers incredible benefits by automatically assigning meetings"

What do you like best?

Allows automatic assignment of meetings, combined availability, team reports and centralized billing. The incorporation of team members can be done in a very easy way and the distribution among a group of team members is done according to availability, priority or equitable distribution. In addition, collective events allow you to combine the availability of selected members so that your guest is only shown the times that all are available so it is perfect for collaborative or supplier meetings and even for collective interviews.We can opt for the free plan, which allows us to define only one type of event, or opt for the payment plan, where we can define how many types of events we need.

What do you dislike?

You do not have the option to automatically redirect the person who booked an appointment to another page. Because redirecting a page is one of the easiest javascript features to implement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent tool that facilitates individual or collective programming, it works in correlation with other applications and works in all devices, so we will forget to be scheduling our physical tasks with this digitized system.

It's an extraordinary tool that helps me plan my activities. I don't have to be constantly scheduling my meetings or events, and this allows me to have a better performance at work as I have a better focus on planning my activities as they are done automatically with Canlendly. Any activity, personal, work, school of my children, I program it in Calendar and it generates me the necessary alerts not to forget these events. It is an excellent tool that facilitates my daily tasks through the management of appointments and schedules.

Calendly review by Josephine S.
Owner
Events Services

"Like a personal secretary"

What do you like best?

It's SO much easier to schedule meetings and appointments, set up reminders and get important information from attendees.

Before it would be emails and emails before a date was decided on and then a time and then finally a location. Then what's to ensure that you both set the appointment on your calendar? I like how it is integrated with google calendar.

I like the zap integrations with my email provider as well, so I can track where a client is along the booking process

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there's a glitch and the time zone gets messed up.

I wish it could be integrated on the website

I like the clean look but wish I could brand it to be a bit closer to my website look and feel

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see how easy it can be to have your appointments scheduled faster and with less back and forth emailing

I really like the way that it takes less time to schedule consultations, via A/B split testing the number of people who sign up for consultations is also increased when I include a link to calendly for potential new clients to self-schedule.

Time saving, organization and professionalism

I think calendly is akin to hiring an assistant, and for the price you can't beat that!

Calendly review by Franco L.
Full-Stack Developer

"I love Calendly!"

What do you like best?

The fact that I don't have to exchange emails when setting up interviews, and how it professional it looks when communicating with prospects.

Also, how easy it is for people to adopt it for themselves.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's just a beautiful product that does what it says, and nothing more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using it to meet with already established clients and new leads, you might want to create more than one event type, and use the custom fields to get extra information to better convert your leads.

I'm currently searching for new job opportunities, and Calendly has been instrumental in setting up interviews with companies.

Before Calendly, many of my leads would go cold, but since I have it the only comment I get is "This service is amazing, I'm going to use it for myself!".

Calendly review by Ashley T.
Sales Associate
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Easy and Accountable "

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily rsvp to an event or meeting someone invites me to and it instantly is connected to my calendars on my mobile devices and mail. I also appreciate how simple it is to view the time zones since I am interacting with people from all over the world using Calendly. Most of my meetings are on Zoom, so I am able to visit the Calendly invite and easily click the link to enter my meeting.

What do you dislike?

I truly have not found anything that I dislike yet!

Scheduling is made simple! I used to miss meetings due to time differences more often than I liked. With Calendly, I always know when it is time to be there- on time!

Calendly review by Andris J.
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Easy and Flexible Scheduling Solution"

What do you like best?

- Simple, easy-to-use interface. Send participants the scheduling link and let them pick their meeting time, works great!

- Ability to set up multiple meeting types with different durations (i.e. 30 min, 60 min, 90 min) that all cooperate on the same calendar to avoid overlaps.

- Ability to set "available times" for each meeting type separately.

- Automated email reminders to participants.

- Easy re-scheduling (by me or the participants), with email notifications to both parties.

What do you dislike?

- Some users reported that they were not receiving the automated reminder emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Calendly made the task of coordinating meetings between many individuals on a tight schedule much easier than I anticipated! It's an easy-to-use interface, and simply being able to send someone a link to allow them to sign up for a meeting, knowing that the software would disallow schedule overlaps to ensure valid meeting times, was invaluable. Great product!

I ran a series of human-in-the-loop experiments, and Calendly allowed me to schedule 38 hours of test and training sessions (of different durations) over the course of a week. I had previously tried to organize this myself with GCal/Excel and it was a huge hassle to try to coordinate between the participants. Calendly saved so much time and hassle by allowing me to set available times and allow the participants to sign up with a time that worked well for them. Since I could set up different event types for the training and test sessions, I knew participants wouldn't be able to accidentally cause session-overlaps, taking the guess-work out of finding the best session times. Calendly also saved time in rescheduling sessions, reducing the amount of cross-talk required between me and the participants to address schedule mishaps.

Calendly review by ryan k.
Owner

"Easiest Scheduler on the Market"

What do you like best?

Freemium model that doesn't ram a bunch of locked features down your throat. The simplicity and integrating with Google is a must have for anyone who deals with non-techy clients.

What do you dislike?

Not too much to complain about but after the free pro trial everything kinda has to be double checked. I had 3 different time slots to choose from at first then it dropped me to my lowest one (15min) without me catching it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you just want something that always works and you don't have to worry about, get it.

Scheduling follow up calls with clients with simplicity. I have seen a lot of beneficial effects like quicker, scheduling, hit rates on prospects, and less unscheduled calls.

Calendly review by Warwick L.
COO

"Makes booking meetings a breeze! "

What do you like best?

I can send a link to people in an email and they can select a day and time for a meeting that works for them. My meetings have my Zoom meeting details (you can use any web meeting tool) configured so we both get the calendar appointment with all the detail.

The integration with Office 365 is great. When a meeting is booked by the person I send my Calendarly link to, the meeting appears in my calendar automatically. It also only gives people the ability to book meetings when I am free. Brilliant. They also get a calendar appointment for their calendar so we are synched up.

The new Outlook application addin is excellent too. This makes my life even easier.

There are no more back and forth emails trying to find a time that works for everyone.

What do you dislike?

I would like more control over the content of the meeting message. Richer text, more text etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Calendly out and see what you think. For a sales and service team, it's fantastic!

Saving time. And time is money. It also shows that I am very efficient and also value my customers time by not bothering them with loads of emails trying to find a time that works for us both. They click 2 times and have the meeting booked.

Calendly review by Shawna B.
Customer Service Supervisor
Consumer Services

"Bitter Sweet"

What do you like best?

The ease of scheduling appointments is nice, nothing better than saying, schedule at time with me using this link below.

Love the round robin feature and ability to block times in Calendly and not my Outlook calendar. For example, lunch from 12-1 everyday. I dont have to have a time slot on my outlook calendar to show me my lunch.

What do you dislike?

1. Can't talk to anyone in support. You send an email and get an response via email. By the time we get the response, we have already done something as a work around.

For example. If you misspell a clients name, you can't edit it. You have to cancel the appointment then apply it again, but you have to wait for everything to sync before the time is even available. If you book a time 15 minutes early for an hour appointment, you can't reschedule it because Calendly thinks there is an appointment at that time, even thought that's the appointment you are trying to reschedule!

The syncing is our biggest issue. I removed all of the buffer times from our events and just made the events longer (which clients don't like to see a 90 minute demo when we said it would take 45)

2 days later I still couldn't book an appointment because the buffer was showing.

I am actively looking for another solution due to these syncing issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great for single users and does a good job with round robin. However, rescheduling appointments is annoying to say the least. If you have constant reschedules, I would look at the quality of their reschedule abilities.

Booking demos and trainings is easier. My trainers don't like that someone can just throw something on their calendar, but the clients like not having to wait for an email response on availability.

Calendly review by Nicole R.
Member

"Calendly has changed my life"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for both me and my customers.

What do you dislike?

There's absolutely nothing I dont like about Calendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial and I guarantee you'll like it.

Calendly is just amazing. So simple and easy to use for me and my customers. It has literally saved me so much time and aggravation of scheduling. I was worried when I first started using it that I would get double booked or over booked on appointments. But I never get double booked now. And I feel like I am scheduling more because there is less frustration involved with scheduling. Ultimately its made me more productive and has been a HUGE life saver. Thanks so much for making a great product.

Calendly review by Janey W.
Marketing Advertising Specialist

"Manage schedule effectively"

What do you like best?

I like how simple Calendly is to set up and coordinate into a previous site. I additionally like how flawlessly it incorporates with Google Calendar. On the off chance that you need to make planning telephone calls with new or old customers, I would profoundly suggest this product. You can insert your custom Calendly join shapes on your site, in your email, or through a custom link...the conceivable outcomes are perpetual. I use Calendly with a Gmail account and it works perfectly.

What do you dislike?

I don't care for a portion of the not adjustable parts of the install procedure onto a site. They should offer more customization other than shading and marking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What today is a tear for you, sorting out arrangements and work gatherings, this application will do it for you and in all respects effectively relying upon your accessibility. One of the advantages of this program is that my customers can put in their email and telephone number so I have the majority of the data for an arrangement. I can tweak the inquiries they answer and the fields they fill in when booking. They don't need a Calendly account so as to book with me. The dates are adjustable and I can shut out dates when I am not accessible. In the event that I plan something on my iCal, it naturally evacuates that as an accessible time on my arrangements.

I use Calendly to plan telephone calls for new and potential customers. This makes planning telephone calls with others simple and guarantees that you don't twofold book yourself as it adjusts with your present timetable.

Calendly review by Nicolas C.
Director of Customer Operations & Account Management
Internet

"Useful for client-facing jobs"

What do you like best?

Calendly makes it really easy to set up meetings. I no longer have to figure out via email or phone with a client what's the best time to meet. They just simply go to my calendar and pick the best available option. It saves a ton of time.

You can customize your availability however you want. It is absolutely flexible on that and it is time-zone smart. I usually talk to people sitting in every continent. It makes it easy for them to translate the options into their timezones.

Additionally, calendly is fully integrated with my calendar apps. Both iCal and Google calendar work perfectly with it. For example, it automaticaly blocks the spots when you create events from other platforms.

What do you dislike?

Calendly is really good and is really easy to use. I don't dislike anything to be honest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not sure just use the trial period. You'll be convinced after that.

Before calendly I remember that there usually was more than 4 emails going back and forth just trying to find a feasible option for the parties involved. Today I just give them a link and they pick whatever available spot they find in my calendar which works best for them, so they make their own choices. That results in a lot of less no-shows.

Additionally when people want to have a conversation with me and someone else from my company, instead of going back-and-forth in emails trying to figure out options for 3 people, I can just send them a link with a merged calendar showing them only the options that work for me and my co-worker.

Calendly review by Alistair C.
Business Development

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's simple installation and use. It has helped us to increase the efficiency of booking meetings with our prospects. We no longer have to manually suggest 2-3 time slots. It's design is clear and easy to use for the prospect. The real added value is that it is directly embedded to our calendars and should one sales rep be undisposed, calendly automatically suggests another member who can take the meeting.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of a feature I dislike from using Calendly. Everything is clear, simple and easy to install. It took a couple of minutes to setup and there was no need to train the team to use this software. The price is reasonable and has little impact on our budget. I would highly recommend Calendly to any sales team looking to automate their meeting requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is fast, easy and efficient. If you are looking to automate your outreach processes, I strongly recommend Calendly as you can implant it to your emails and website.

Calendly has solved our inefficiency to suggest meetings to our prospects. By using this solution, we simply send a hyperlink and the prospect can select the time slot it wishes to book. Calendly will also suggest another team member, should the one in question be booked. As such, we can better manage our meetings, have a clear transparency between the team as our Google calendar gets automatically updated. This adds credibility to the business with a fully automated process and less time spent on running after clients who won't spend more than 3 minutes to book a meeting. I am very pleased with Calendly.

Calendly review by Ryan B.

"A great calendar management platform with ample integrations"

What do you like best?

Calendly is super easy to use, and it's easy to get others onboard with using the platform. For lead generation, this has made it easy to setup new events without losing traction due to appointment-setting difficulties. It's also super easy to block off time and setup recurring appointments, which is a nice benefit. A lot of leads can be lost simply because the person on the other end can't easily make an appointment, so I think the benefits of a platform like this can be easily overlooked.

What do you dislike?

Overall, it's a pretty solid platform. While it's not very expensive, there are some opensource alternatives that work at no cost, and even Google calendar events can be sent for some people, so this isn't necessarily for everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work a lot with leads or potential clients and need a good booking solution that's more comprehensive than Google calendar, this makes sense. I'd start with the trial first.

This helps to arrange appointments with new potential clients and it's useful internally. Being able to send over a quick link to someone who's never used it before is a nice benefit.

Calendly review by Brea P.
Software Implementation Consultant
Pharmaceuticals

"Shannon - Customer Happiness Specialist FAILS along with the rest of the Calendly team. "

What do you like best?

I liked when it worked the way it is sold to work.

What do you dislike?

About three weeks ago my calendly and my team members calendly started turning off the function (randomly) to add meetings automatically to our google calendars. When I reached out to support I asked if it was something I did. I was told no and this is something that our development team needs to look into. It has since happed 5 additional times in the last 14 days where the option to add events directly to our calendars has just randomly turned off which impedes my business.

Their customer support ONLY reaches out via Email and refuses to escalate my issue to a manager. Poor customer service all around and as a PAYING customer, I expect issues to be resolved. I will now be looking at alternatives to calendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find another software

None - At this time Calendly is more of a hindrance than a help.

Calendly review by Harshavardhana V.
Senior Software Engineer

"Say goodbye to phone and email tag for finding the perfect meeting time with Calendly"

What do you like best?

Calendly is a simple, easy-to-use, yet powerful scheduling software, which aims to save time, accelerate sales, and improve service quality. It eliminates the old-school way of using email and phone tags for scheduling appointments, calls, interviews, demos, and more. It allows hot prospects to connect right away, and ensures staff doesn’t lose them to phone and email tags.

It works simply and beautifully: all you need to do is to set your availability preference, share the link with clients, colleagues, etc. and let them pick a time for the event, which is automatically added to your calendar. It’s more efficient and simplified compared to traditional appoint scheduling solutions, and it makes it easy for users to setup, use, and manage scheduling of appointments and more.

What do you dislike?

Outlook plugin doesn't work at times. Need to restart the computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Calendly can be integrated with Google, Office 365 and Outlook, and checks all calendars for conflicts to avoid double-booking.

Integrate with Google, Office 365 and Outlook, and checks all calendars for conflicts to avoid double-booking.

Calendly review by User

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, it's simple for me and for clients, it's efficient and gets the job done . It's great that we're able to break up the times as well depending on what the client is interested in. It can be an introductory call, a review session or a full presentation and they can always go back and choose which ever time work best for them.

What do you dislike?

Wish we could design the backgrounds so we're able to set ourselves apart more and be unique and have our brand on our site. There's not much we dislike because as mentioned it's super easy to use for the clients as well and they can simply input their information and we're set for an call or webinar.

Giving client flexibility to schedule when it's convenient for them, they have many times to choose from which is great. We've realized that scheduling a call takes time from us and the clients so when we're able to just send them a link it saves everyone time but also gives clients a control to schedule on the opening slots and when are best for t. hem

Calendly review by Natasha S.
Co-Founder and Designer

"Calendly helps to keep organized in the work space."

What do you like best?

Calendly is a great tool to use when coordinating with other members of your team/clients. It allows you to enter in your availability and then show that schedule to whom you invite to it so they can already see when you are free. This is immensely helpful for busy people in the work place so that are no over scheduling errors, no misunderstandings, and also allows people to see what their day to day schedule will look like.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things I dislike about Calendly. I used it a lot when I was a client services manager and possibly the only thing I disliked was having to to pre plan my weeks in order to give people my time slot availabilities. This was more on my end though of having to plan, not Calendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Calendly if you need help organizing meetings, deadlines, and phone calls as this helped clear up miscommunication immensely.

There are numerous business benefits to having Calendly. I can see which people in the office are booked up for the day/week, I can see where there are availabilities in my schedule so I know where I am free to move some things around, and I can also use this for personal planning.

Calendly review by Andrew J.
(Myself Only)

"Convenient way to schedule meetings"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

urrently I use the free version associated with my outlook account, you can also associate it with your Google Calendar, Office 365 or iCloud application. I have to pay to get the features I really need.

Inconvenience and disorganization. It's an extraordinary tool that helps me plan my activities. I don't have to be constantly scheduling my meetings or events, and this allows me to have a better performance at work as I have a better focus on planning my activities as they are done automatically with Canlendly.

Calendly review by Administrator

"I love Calendly!"

What do you like best?

Calendly is super easy to use and it has seriously helped me with scheduling my appointments. As long as my personal calendar is up to date, there are not conflicts for Calendly appointments to be scheduled. All I have to do it send a link to my students and they have easy access to schedule time with me.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there isn't anything I don't like about Calendly really. Its been nothing but helpful. I guess the only thing is- when an appointment gets cancelled I have to manually remove it from my calendar. Calendly is able to set an appointment, but will not be able to remove one (from my experience).

Recommendations to others considering the product

10/10 would recommend to provide your audience with access to schedule time with you easily.

In the past we found it difficult for students to schedule time with their counselor. Now that we have Calendly, students have access to our real-time calendars and schedule time with us with ease.

Calendly review by User

"Easy Solution for Scheduling "

What do you like best?

Calendly makes it so easy for clients to schedule appointments with me. I just send a link and they can see the dates and times I'm available and schedule an appointment. It only took a few minutes to link to my Outlook calendar and set up a few questions so I have the relevant information when an appointment is made. In just one week it has saved me so much time!

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't encountered anything I don't like. I haven't had any negative feedback from clients either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program if you're looking for an easy way for people to schedule time with you.

An easy way for clients to schedule an appointment with me. Previously I'd email a client with my current availability. Often by the time they got back to me my schedule had changed so we'd exchange more emails. Now I send a link and they can pick a time right way, no back-and-forth.

Calendly review by Reid B.

"Make scheduling easy on the people you're talking to"

What do you like best?

I can send a link on any messaging platform, its super easy to use and figure out (easy to teach), and people that are not familiar with the product category think I'm very modern. Its an image booster for sure. The layout is intuitive, and having the timezone set certainly helps.

What do you dislike?

I've had some times where it didn't sync up well with my Outlook calendar... so I had to reset the program. Also, integrating it with exchange probably takes 10x as long as doing it with Google Calendar or something similar. Updates to Exchange may throw it off as well, and that makes me consider using Microsoft's competitive product. Some customers seem to be confused by the timezone if we're not aligned. For the purposes of not totally trusting the tool, I do ask for people to confirm their time via email or message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft is starting to do this - either expand you position in addressing annoying office needs, or try to get acquired?

If you need to schedule a lot of meetings/calls, Calendly probably saves 3 emails each time you use it. For $10 a month, certainly worth it. Sending meeting or call invites in bulk, great for job candidates, sales calls or for me, interviews for research purposes.

Calendly review by Brooklyn C.
Pharmacy Intern
Pharmaceuticals

"Calendly"

What do you like best?

Calendly is a simple, easy-to-use, yet powerful scheduling software, which aims to save you time. Say goodbye to phone and email tag for finding the perfect meeting time. Saves so much time so you don't have to do back and forth emails. Detects timezones! Works well for simple scheduling of one time calls. No more email ping-pong to schedule a meeting. It has a clean interface that is asthetically pleasing and I can’t rave enough about its automatic scheduling. This is the best app ever for scheduling meetings and it is one I truly believe is a must for everyone in education, business, finance, etc. It works for all professions. The last positive is how user friendly it is. They have tutorials on the website but most of the site is very intuitive. The help desk is always accessible to help out as well.

What do you dislike?

Calendly can connect to one calendar platform per account.

If I have several google calendars (work, personal, company), I have to use create a new Calendly account per calendar, create a team feature and then merge. I think this use case isn't an edge case at all.

I also want to be able to scroll /highlight entire sections that are open to public to setup meetings, not show all non-booked spots as open. So the visual experience of picking open slots can be better. Also, it is not very useful as an app if the meeting if has more than 2 parties which can be pretty frustrating at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a must need app. Try it and you won’t be upset you did!

It allows for easy scheduling of meetings.

Calendly review by Jon B.
President

"Solid time saver"

What do you like best?

Calendly does what it is supposed to do really well: save a bunch of time, bother, and emails to schedule a time to get together. It has a decent amount of configuration, with the ability to set different types of meetings (duration, location, name) and sensible limits on number of meetings and time buffers between each meeting time to keep your schedule from getting too slammed.

What do you dislike?

While it works great from my end, I'm not thrilled about the user experience of the people scheduling against my calendar. After you pick the meeting type (from a workable but unsexy UI), Calendly shows detailed availability one day at a time, so it can take way too much clicking to drill into days--and then back out again--to find a time that actually works. So I feel a little guilty when asking someone to schedule with me, because I know their experience may be subpar. I'd feel a lot better if that end user experience was better.

Once I started doing lots of networking external to my company (coffee, drinks, lunches, intro calls), managing my calendar and the emails requires to make calendars line up with a new person was a nightmare. Calendly made all of that go away. It saves me several hours a week.

Calendly review by Chelsea  B.
Director of E3

"Calendly helps so much with scheduling needs "

What do you like best?

I work with clients on a day to day basis this requires training sessions, appointments, meetings and consultations. I love that I can use calendly to schedule my appointments since I do not have a personal assistant or anyone to manage my calendar.

What do you dislike?

It is a little bit time consuming setting up your initial availability when choosing times that people can schedule with me. I know that it can be linked with a google calendar but when it comes to a schedule like mine that switches so often and varies week to week it is challenging to rely strictly on the google calendar when setting availability. I wish there was a more streamline way to link everything together. (without an added charge)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It takes the stress out of scheduling meetings and appointments; especially for smaller businesses!

Calendar management. I do not have anyone to manage my calendar and with all the other tasks I have to complete with my job title my calendar seems to fall to the wayside. With Calendly I have been able to better manage my appointments, sessions and consultations.

Calendly review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Save hours of back and forth emails with Calendly"

What do you like best?

Adopting Calendly as a tool was such a breath of fresh air. No more "what times are you available" emails. I just share my Calendly link and leave it up to the other party to find a time that works for him. It's one of those "life hacks" I wish I'd adopted years ago.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there's not much about Calendly that I don't like. It's intuitive, easy to use, and simple.

As a one person shop time is precious and I hate the back and forth rigamarole of trying to schedule meetings. Calendly helps me stay on top of my calendar without even having to think about it. A few initial set up tweaks to ensure I was blocking off time on my calendar as needed and now it's a system I don't have to think twice about. No matter your role, if you schedule meetings, Calendly can help!

Calendly review by Alexander P.
Marketer

"Extremely simple scheduler for the busy entrepreneur."

What do you like best?

I like how it syncs with my Google calendar to ensure I don't get double-scheduled. The interface is clean and easy to use, as well.

What do you dislike?

The free version is quite limited in terms of what you can do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to offer different types of meetings, you'll have to get a paid account (or do a workaround like I do, where I signed up for 3 free accounts).

Automating my scheduling for intro (and consultation) calls. It makes it easy for clients and prospects to pick times for calls that work for them, without all of the back and forth of call scheduling that normally takes place over email.

Calendly review by Mandy O.
Member Experience Enthusiast
Financial Services

"Love the calendar sync feature"

What do you like best?

I like that I can include a link into email correspondence and customers or co-workers can choose slots that I have available. I also like that Calendly then blocks out those slots on my calendar so I don't double book myself.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could customize the invitations a bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are only going to run one event at a time, the free version may be just right for your organization. If you need to run multiple events, consider making the small investment.

We use Calendly to schedule User Experience testing of our products and services with customers either in person or via Lookback.

Calendly review by Sarah P.
Program Coordinator
Higher Education

"Calendly has found a solution for something I didn't even realize was stressor in my life "

What do you like best?

I love how Calendly allows anyone to schedule something with you without that annoying back-and-forth of "Will this time work for you?" or "Oh, didn't realize you were on Pacific Time, I'll be out of the office by then." It syncs with your google calendar so you never have overlapping events, you can ask questions that customers can answer to give you a better context when coming to the call, you can set how many events you want per day and control whether or not a person can schedule something last minute. I really love all the features and use it everyday for scheduling meetings.

What do you dislike?

I really have no complaints. Calendly actually came out with a new feature recently called "Ad Hoc Meetings" where you can choose availability ad hoc if the calendar events you have already set up don't work for someone. Before they added that feature, that was my only complaint and now it is fixed. I love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would wholeheartedly recommend this product. They also have a google toolbar feature that makes it easy to access your links on whatever webpage you are using. So useful!

I am not stressed about scheduling meetings and calls anymore. I come into work and see that I have calls scheduled and I sit down and start the day without that added stress. I know I can easily direct someone to my calendly link if they are wondering about my availability which saves me time not having to write a long email or text when I can speak, only to find out none of those times work for the other person.

Calendly review by Virginia B.

"Great for scheduling calls"

What do you like best?

I work in the nonprofit field and spend a lot of time scheduling phone calls with volunteers, partners, community members, and others who work outside of my organization. Calendly makes it extremely easy to schedule these calls, stay organized, and save time! I love that Calendly syncs with Outlook calendar, so I don't have to put my schedule into a whole separate system - it integrates so easily.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues with Calendly. I'm a big fan of the software.

The primary benefit I have seen is that I have saved tons of time e-mailing back and forth about scheduling requests. This is an easy and efficient way to schedule appointments, and gives those who you are scheduling with the control to choose times and dates that work best for them.

Calendly review by Brenda M.
Rockstar Marketing Consultant | Social Media Manager | LinkedIn Coach & Trainer | Presenter
(Myself Only)

"Awesome tool for getting back hours in your day spent scheduling meetings"

What do you like best?

I love the integration with google calendar and the ability to add buffers and limits on daily meetings. Plus I can hide certain meeting types from my public page. And I can add Stripe payment for certain meeting and coaching sessions.

What do you dislike?

They don't have a referral program. I've sent tons of referrals their way and they are one of few sites which do not yet offer a referral bonus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the free trial to give it a test drive. It will prove to you how useful this tool can be. During the trial, I experimented with meeting lengths, calendar features, colors, etc. I was ready to sign up for the full subscription within a week. This is seriously one of my favorite apps. Of all time. Ever.

Time management, meeting scheduling

Calendly review by Sapphire Bloo S.
Shift Manager
Restaurants

"Great service"

What do you like best?

The best features are the ability to save the appointment in your own calender app on your phone and the ease of scheduling an appointment. The user interface is simple and sleek in design which makes it easier to use and navigate.

What do you dislike?

The only improvements I would make is to change the description settings because sometimes it can be confusing.

Calendly solves business problems by creating a way for our employees to set and plan a date for uniforms. The benefit of this service is giving the employees the power to set their own time and date to come into the office.

Calendly review by Matt C.
Matt Constance