Calendly

Simple, beautiful scheduling. Say goodbye to phone and email tag for finding the perfect time

Work for Calendly?
Timetap logo  2x

Learning about Calendly?

Calendly Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 133 Calendly reviews
Calendly review by <span>Warwick L.</span>
Warwick L.

Makes booking meetings a breeze!

What do you like best?

I can send a link to people in an email and they can select a day and time for a meeting that works for them. My meetings have my Zoom meeting details (you can use any web meeting tool) configured so we both get the calendar appointment with all the detail.

The integration with Office 365 is great. When a meeting is booked by the person I send my Calendarly link to, the meeting appears in my calendar automatically. It also only gives people the ability to book meetings when I am free. Brilliant. They also get a calendar appointment for their calendar so we are synched up.

The new Outlook application addin is excellent too. This makes my life even easier.

There are no more back and forth emails trying to find a time that works for everyone.

What do you dislike?

I would like more control over the content of the meeting message. Richer text, more text etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Calendly out and see what you think. For a sales and service team, it's fantastic!

Saving time. And time is money. It also shows that I am very efficient and also value my customers time by not bothering them with loads of emails trying to find a time that works for us both. They click 2 times and have the meeting booked.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Calendly
Calendly review by <span>Shawna B.</span>
Shawna B.

Bitter Sweet

What do you like best?

The ease of scheduling appointments is nice, nothing better than saying, schedule at time with me using this link below.

Love the round robin feature and ability to block times in Calendly and not my Outlook calendar. For example, lunch from 12-1 everyday. I dont have to have a time slot on my outlook calendar to show me my lunch.

What do you dislike?

1. Can't talk to anyone in support. You send an email and get an response via email. By the time we get the response, we have already done something as a work around.

For example. If you misspell a clients name, you can't edit it. You have to cancel the appointment then apply it again, but you have to wait for everything to sync before the time is even available. If you book a time 15 minutes early for an hour appointment, you can't reschedule it because Calendly thinks there is an appointment at that time, even thought that's the appointment you are trying to reschedule!

The syncing is our biggest issue. I removed all of the buffer times from our events and just made the events longer (which clients don't like to see a 90 minute demo when we said it would take 45)

2 days later I still couldn't book an appointment because the buffer was showing.

I am actively looking for another solution due to these syncing issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great for single users and does a good job with round robin. However, rescheduling appointments is annoying to say the least. If you have constant reschedules, I would look at the quality of their reschedule abilities.

Booking demos and trainings is easier. My trainers don't like that someone can just throw something on their calendar, but the clients like not having to wait for an email response on availability.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Calendly review by <span>Nicolas C.</span>
Nicolas C.

Useful for client-facing jobs

What do you like best?

Calendly makes it really easy to set up meetings. I no longer have to figure out via email or phone with a client what's the best time to meet. They just simply go to my calendar and pick the best available option. It saves a ton of time.

You can customize your availability however you want. It is absolutely flexible on that and it is time-zone smart. I usually talk to people sitting in every continent. It makes it easy for them to translate the options into their timezones.

Additionally, calendly is fully integrated with my calendar apps. Both iCal and Google calendar work perfectly with it. For example, it automaticaly blocks the spots when you create events from other platforms.

What do you dislike?

Calendly is really good and is really easy to use. I don't dislike anything to be honest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not sure just use the trial period. You'll be convinced after that.

Before calendly I remember that there usually was more than 4 emails going back and forth just trying to find a feasible option for the parties involved. Today I just give them a link and they pick whatever available spot they find in my calendar which works best for them, so they make their own choices. That results in a lot of less no-shows.

Additionally when people want to have a conversation with me and someone else from my company, instead of going back-and-forth in emails trying to figure out options for 3 people, I can just send them a link with a merged calendar showing them only the options that work for me and my co-worker.

Calendly review by <span>Alistair C.</span>
Alistair C.

Simple and easy to use

What do you like best?

It's simple installation and use. It has helped us to increase the efficiency of booking meetings with our prospects. We no longer have to manually suggest 2-3 time slots. It's design is clear and easy to use for the prospect. The real added value is that it is directly embedded to our calendars and should one sales rep be undisposed, calendly automatically suggests another member who can take the meeting.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of a feature I dislike from using Calendly. Everything is clear, simple and easy to install. It took a couple of minutes to setup and there was no need to train the team to use this software. The price is reasonable and has little impact on our budget. I would highly recommend Calendly to any sales team looking to automate their meeting requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is fast, easy and efficient. If you are looking to automate your outreach processes, I strongly recommend Calendly as you can implant it to your emails and website.

Calendly has solved our inefficiency to suggest meetings to our prospects. By using this solution, we simply send a hyperlink and the prospect can select the time slot it wishes to book. Calendly will also suggest another team member, should the one in question be booked. As such, we can better manage our meetings, have a clear transparency between the team as our Google calendar gets automatically updated. This adds credibility to the business with a fully automated process and less time spent on running after clients who won't spend more than 3 minutes to book a meeting. I am very pleased with Calendly.

Calendly review by <span>Brea P.</span>
Brea P.

Shannon - Customer Happiness Specialist FAILS along with the rest of the Calendly team.

What do you like best?

I liked when it worked the way it is sold to work.

What do you dislike?

About three weeks ago my calendly and my team members calendly started turning off the function (randomly) to add meetings automatically to our google calendars. When I reached out to support I asked if it was something I did. I was told no and this is something that our development team needs to look into. It has since happed 5 additional times in the last 14 days where the option to add events directly to our calendars has just randomly turned off which impedes my business.

Their customer support ONLY reaches out via Email and refuses to escalate my issue to a manager. Poor customer service all around and as a PAYING customer, I expect issues to be resolved. I will now be looking at alternatives to calendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find another software

None - At this time Calendly is more of a hindrance than a help.

Calendly review by <span>Reid B.</span>
Reid B.

Make scheduling easy on the people you're talking to

What do you like best?

I can send a link on any messaging platform, its super easy to use and figure out (easy to teach), and people that are not familiar with the product category think I'm very modern. Its an image booster for sure. The layout is intuitive, and having the timezone set certainly helps.

What do you dislike?

I've had some times where it didn't sync up well with my Outlook calendar... so I had to reset the program. Also, integrating it with exchange probably takes 10x as long as doing it with Google Calendar or something similar. Updates to Exchange may throw it off as well, and that makes me consider using Microsoft's competitive product. Some customers seem to be confused by the timezone if we're not aligned. For the purposes of not totally trusting the tool, I do ask for people to confirm their time via email or message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft is starting to do this - either expand you position in addressing annoying office needs, or try to get acquired?

If you need to schedule a lot of meetings/calls, Calendly probably saves 3 emails each time you use it. For $10 a month, certainly worth it. Sending meeting or call invites in bulk, great for job candidates, sales calls or for me, interviews for research purposes.

Learning about Calendly?

* We monitor all Calendly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.