Calendly

Simple, beautiful scheduling. Say goodbye to phone and email tag for finding the perfect time

Work for Calendly?

Learning about Calendly?

Calendly Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 150 Calendly reviews
Calendly review by <span>Warwick L.</span>
Warwick L.

"Makes booking meetings a breeze! "

What do you like best?

I can send a link to people in an email and they can select a day and time for a meeting that works for them. My meetings have my Zoom meeting details (you can use any web meeting tool) configured so we both get the calendar appointment with all the detail.

The integration with Office 365 is great. When a meeting is booked by the person I send my Calendarly link to, the meeting appears in my calendar automatically. It also only gives people the ability to book meetings when I am free. Brilliant. They also get a calendar appointment for their calendar so we are synched up.

The new Outlook application addin is excellent too. This makes my life even easier.

There are no more back and forth emails trying to find a time that works for everyone.

What do you dislike?

I would like more control over the content of the meeting message. Richer text, more text etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Calendly out and see what you think. For a sales and service team, it's fantastic!

Saving time. And time is money. It also shows that I am very efficient and also value my customers time by not bothering them with loads of emails trying to find a time that works for us both. They click 2 times and have the meeting booked.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Calendly
Calendly review by <span>Shawna B.</span>
Shawna B.

"Bitter Sweet"

What do you like best?

The ease of scheduling appointments is nice, nothing better than saying, schedule at time with me using this link below.

Love the round robin feature and ability to block times in Calendly and not my Outlook calendar. For example, lunch from 12-1 everyday. I dont have to have a time slot on my outlook calendar to show me my lunch.

What do you dislike?

1. Can't talk to anyone in support. You send an email and get an response via email. By the time we get the response, we have already done something as a work around.

For example. If you misspell a clients name, you can't edit it. You have to cancel the appointment then apply it again, but you have to wait for everything to sync before the time is even available. If you book a time 15 minutes early for an hour appointment, you can't reschedule it because Calendly thinks there is an appointment at that time, even thought that's the appointment you are trying to reschedule!

The syncing is our biggest issue. I removed all of the buffer times from our events and just made the events longer (which clients don't like to see a 90 minute demo when we said it would take 45)

2 days later I still couldn't book an appointment because the buffer was showing.

I am actively looking for another solution due to these syncing issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great for single users and does a good job with round robin. However, rescheduling appointments is annoying to say the least. If you have constant reschedules, I would look at the quality of their reschedule abilities.

Booking demos and trainings is easier. My trainers don't like that someone can just throw something on their calendar, but the clients like not having to wait for an email response on availability.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Calendly review by <span>Nicolas C.</span>
Nicolas C.

"Useful for client-facing jobs"

What do you like best?

Calendly makes it really easy to set up meetings. I no longer have to figure out via email or phone with a client what's the best time to meet. They just simply go to my calendar and pick the best available option. It saves a ton of time.

You can customize your availability however you want. It is absolutely flexible on that and it is time-zone smart. I usually talk to people sitting in every continent. It makes it easy for them to translate the options into their timezones.

Additionally, calendly is fully integrated with my calendar apps. Both iCal and Google calendar work perfectly with it. For example, it automaticaly blocks the spots when you create events from other platforms.

What do you dislike?

Calendly is really good and is really easy to use. I don't dislike anything to be honest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not sure just use the trial period. You'll be convinced after that.

Before calendly I remember that there usually was more than 4 emails going back and forth just trying to find a feasible option for the parties involved. Today I just give them a link and they pick whatever available spot they find in my calendar which works best for them, so they make their own choices. That results in a lot of less no-shows.

Additionally when people want to have a conversation with me and someone else from my company, instead of going back-and-forth in emails trying to figure out options for 3 people, I can just send them a link with a merged calendar showing them only the options that work for me and my co-worker.

Calendly review by <span>Alistair C.</span>
Alistair C.

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's simple installation and use. It has helped us to increase the efficiency of booking meetings with our prospects. We no longer have to manually suggest 2-3 time slots. It's design is clear and easy to use for the prospect. The real added value is that it is directly embedded to our calendars and should one sales rep be undisposed, calendly automatically suggests another member who can take the meeting.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of a feature I dislike from using Calendly. Everything is clear, simple and easy to install. It took a couple of minutes to setup and there was no need to train the team to use this software. The price is reasonable and has little impact on our budget. I would highly recommend Calendly to any sales team looking to automate their meeting requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is fast, easy and efficient. If you are looking to automate your outreach processes, I strongly recommend Calendly as you can implant it to your emails and website.

Calendly has solved our inefficiency to suggest meetings to our prospects. By using this solution, we simply send a hyperlink and the prospect can select the time slot it wishes to book. Calendly will also suggest another team member, should the one in question be booked. As such, we can better manage our meetings, have a clear transparency between the team as our Google calendar gets automatically updated. This adds credibility to the business with a fully automated process and less time spent on running after clients who won't spend more than 3 minutes to book a meeting. I am very pleased with Calendly.

Calendly review by <span>Brea P.</span>
Brea P.

"Shannon - Customer Happiness Specialist FAILS along with the rest of the Calendly team. "

What do you like best?

I liked when it worked the way it is sold to work.

What do you dislike?

About three weeks ago my calendly and my team members calendly started turning off the function (randomly) to add meetings automatically to our google calendars. When I reached out to support I asked if it was something I did. I was told no and this is something that our development team needs to look into. It has since happed 5 additional times in the last 14 days where the option to add events directly to our calendars has just randomly turned off which impedes my business.

Their customer support ONLY reaches out via Email and refuses to escalate my issue to a manager. Poor customer service all around and as a PAYING customer, I expect issues to be resolved. I will now be looking at alternatives to calendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find another software

None - At this time Calendly is more of a hindrance than a help.

Calendly review by <span>Reid B.</span>
Reid B.

"Make scheduling easy on the people you're talking to"

What do you like best?

I can send a link on any messaging platform, its super easy to use and figure out (easy to teach), and people that are not familiar with the product category think I'm very modern. Its an image booster for sure. The layout is intuitive, and having the timezone set certainly helps.

What do you dislike?

I've had some times where it didn't sync up well with my Outlook calendar... so I had to reset the program. Also, integrating it with exchange probably takes 10x as long as doing it with Google Calendar or something similar. Updates to Exchange may throw it off as well, and that makes me consider using Microsoft's competitive product. Some customers seem to be confused by the timezone if we're not aligned. For the purposes of not totally trusting the tool, I do ask for people to confirm their time via email or message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft is starting to do this - either expand you position in addressing annoying office needs, or try to get acquired?

If you need to schedule a lot of meetings/calls, Calendly probably saves 3 emails each time you use it. For $10 a month, certainly worth it. Sending meeting or call invites in bulk, great for job candidates, sales calls or for me, interviews for research purposes.

Calendly review by <span>Jon B.</span>
Jon B.

"Solid time saver"

What do you like best?

Calendly does what it is supposed to do really well: save a bunch of time, bother, and emails to schedule a time to get together. It has a decent amount of configuration, with the ability to set different types of meetings (duration, location, name) and sensible limits on number of meetings and time buffers between each meeting time to keep your schedule from getting too slammed.

What do you dislike?

While it works great from my end, I'm not thrilled about the user experience of the people scheduling against my calendar. After you pick the meeting type (from a workable but unsexy UI), Calendly shows detailed availability one day at a time, so it can take way too much clicking to drill into days--and then back out again--to find a time that actually works. So I feel a little guilty when asking someone to schedule with me, because I know their experience may be subpar. I'd feel a lot better if that end user experience was better.

Once I started doing lots of networking external to my company (coffee, drinks, lunches, intro calls), managing my calendar and the emails requires to make calendars line up with a new person was a nightmare. Calendly made all of that go away. It saves me several hours a week.

Calendly review by <span>Virginia B.</span>
Virginia B.

"Great for scheduling calls"

What do you like best?

I work in the nonprofit field and spend a lot of time scheduling phone calls with volunteers, partners, community members, and others who work outside of my organization. Calendly makes it extremely easy to schedule these calls, stay organized, and save time! I love that Calendly syncs with Outlook calendar, so I don't have to put my schedule into a whole separate system - it integrates so easily.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues with Calendly. I'm a big fan of the software.

The primary benefit I have seen is that I have saved tons of time e-mailing back and forth about scheduling requests. This is an easy and efficient way to schedule appointments, and gives those who you are scheduling with the control to choose times and dates that work best for them.

Calendly review by <span>Brenda M.</span>
Brenda M.

"Awesome tool for getting back hours in your day spent scheduling meetings"

What do you like best?

I love the integration with google calendar and the ability to add buffers and limits on daily meetings. Plus I can hide certain meeting types from my public page. And I can add Stripe payment for certain meeting and coaching sessions.

What do you dislike?

They don't have a referral program. I've sent tons of referrals their way and they are one of few sites which do not yet offer a referral bonus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the free trial to give it a test drive. It will prove to you how useful this tool can be. During the trial, I experimented with meeting lengths, calendar features, colors, etc. I was ready to sign up for the full subscription within a week. This is seriously one of my favorite apps. Of all time. Ever.

Time management, meeting scheduling

Calendly review by <span>John K.</span>
John K.

"Simple, Convenient but requires checking"

What do you like best?

Clients love having "access" to your schedule. It elevates relationship and simplifies most of scheduling. It accomplishes about 85% of the scheduling task but human eyes still need to double check it! Clients also rescheduled less and we had some new clients pop up and schedule themselves because it was so easy and non-confrontational.

What do you dislike?

The syncing can sometimes be delayed and if you schedule moves a lot it can be tricky. There were some instances where Calendly had the appointment but it was double booked with a manually addded appointment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check the appointments 1 week, 48 hours and 24 hours out. Have a system for deciding which conflict wins; client first vs internal need, first come first served, etc

We had a great assistant that spent too much time scheduling and some clients in different time zones and very busy. The scheduling was a bear and reading time slots to a client over the phone or back and forth emails was absurd. Calendly cut out more than 80% of that.

Calendly review by <span>Yasir M.</span>
Yasir M.

"Calendly helps me stay Sane"

What do you like best?

Calendy is preciosu little tool that helps me stay sane in so much distracted world. It helps me stay organized with my meeting with the clients. Scheduling meeting with the availabiltiy of customer, is what make calendly stand out.

What do you dislike?

So far most of the things I like about calendly. I would love to have more native integration with popular meeting tools like Zoom or Webex etc. I hope that would be coming soon in nead future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great meeting scheduling App for helping you stay organized in the chaotic world. Even it comes with 1 free calendar that you can always use for free. Try it out and you will love it.

I use calendly for scheduling meetings with my clients.

Calendly review by <span>Lindsey S.</span>
Lindsey S.

"Calendly Boosts Demo/Online Meeting Scheduling"

What do you like best?

Leads are empowered to schedule meetings

What do you dislike?

High level of customization within setup

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the extra time to utilize all of their customization features when setting up your different meeting options as there are advanced offerings that can be very helpful and productive. For example, you can create custom questions that they need to answer in order to move forward with scheduling on your calendar. Also, you can add links and other informative information for them to be re-directed to after completing their scheduling. Also in many cases they might want to invite other stakeholders within their organization to attend the meeting or demo so you can create a custom question to capture these additional attendees contact information.

Allows for prospective clients to easily access your calendar & availability which saves you time and shortens sales cycles. Integration with GoToMeeting also makes Demo scheduling seamless. By adding a link to my Calendly within my email signature, prospective clients can choose from a variety of different online meetings and/or conference call options and dynamically schedule during time slots when I am available. This reduces mis-communications and increases the likelihood that the online meeting/call will get scheduled in a timely manner and reduces my follow up activities to a minimum.

Calendly review by <span>Jason G.</span>
Jason G.

"Calendly is the perfect online scheduler"

What do you like best?

This is a client-facing solution for me, so it has to be easy to use and it has to have a simple, elegant design. Calendly does both very well.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was an dedicated iOS app with full functionality that is on the web. The web interface works through mobile browsers, but it is not quite as solid as a dedicated iOS app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, I think that there is a free trial and the subscription is just month-to-month for next to nothing. I could not pay a secretary for one hour of work for what I pay for Calendly a month.

I use Calendly to allow clients, candidates, and others to sign up for meeting times with me as well as send reminders to all involved.

Calendly review by <span>Amber A.</span>
Amber A.

"Schedule with ease!"

What do you like best?

I love Calendly! It solves so many problems when it comes to scheduling appointments. You no longer have to hold potential spots or wait for other parties to respond. Instead, customers have direct access to your calendar and can choose the type of appointment they'd like. It's incredibly intuitive and user friendly. (Much more so than other similar apps I've used.) I also appreciate that you can create one on one or group appointments.

What do you dislike?

There's very little I don't like about this app. I do prefer the old layout to the new one, which for me is more complicated. I understand that for some people, it could be easier to use but I think a simple solution would be to offer both interfaces and parties could choose which style works best for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's no reason not to try it. Once you do, you'll likely be impressed enough to go with the paid version. It's affordable and allows you to customize even further for your needs.

It saves me so much time and energy from having to review my calendar, select open times, send them to parties and wait for a reply. Previously, sometimes it would take multiple emails between parties to find a time that is now scheduled with a click of a button.

Calendly review by <span>Stacey W.</span>
Stacey W.

"Ridiculously easy to use"

What do you like best?

Admin ability to overwrite as well as view use. The integration to Outlook calendar is seamless and makes the tool a true joy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike! It works exactly how you expect it to and does a fantastic job of being easy to use without having to read anything. A monkey could do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is a no-brainer for SDR/BDRs and other sales reps. Reduce friction and the annoying emails of scheduling time to convene.

Circumvent the whole "when are you free" ordeal and cut straight to the chase of booking a time to talk that works for everyone. We love how we can embed unique sales reps calendly's into our marketing campaigns. This solution takes care of so many of our previous headaches around scheduling a time to talk while reducing friction! LOVE LOVE LOVE this application.

Calendly review by <span>Daniel M.</span>
Daniel M.

"Simple, elegant calendar takes stress out of planning"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the UX. It's quick to set-up and easy to learn. It takes the stress out of scheduling and helps you become more flexible for your Customers.

What do you dislike?

Calendly is great for ad hoc meetings. If you're on the phone a lot, you really have to configure your settings to make sure Customers can't schedule meetings a certain amount of time after another meeting (or next thing you'll know, you'll have back to back to back meetings). The nice thing is, this is doable with their software!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really look into the more in-depth configuration settings -- there's alot you can do with this software!

Scheduling meetings with Customers and even some internal meetings.

Calendly review by <span>Andris J.</span>
Andris J.

"Easy and Flexible Scheduling Solution"

What do you like best?

- Simple, easy-to-use interface. Send participants the scheduling link and let them pick their meeting time, works great!

- Ability to set up multiple meeting types with different durations (i.e. 30 min, 60 min, 90 min) that all cooperate on the same calendar to avoid overlaps.

- Ability to set "available times" for each meeting type separately.

- Automated email reminders to participants.

- Easy re-scheduling (by me or the participants), with email notifications to both parties.

What do you dislike?

- Some users reported that they were not receiving the automated reminder emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Calendly made the task of coordinating meetings between many individuals on a tight schedule much easier than I anticipated! It's an easy-to-use interface, and simply being able to send someone a link to allow them to sign up for a meeting, knowing that the software would disallow schedule overlaps to ensure valid meeting times, was invaluable. Great product!

I ran a series of human-in-the-loop experiments, and Calendly allowed me to schedule 38 hours of test and training sessions (of different durations) over the course of a week. I had previously tried to organize this myself with GCal/Excel and it was a huge hassle to try to coordinate between the participants. Calendly saved so much time and hassle by allowing me to set available times and allow the participants to sign up with a time that worked well for them. Since I could set up different event types for the training and test sessions, I knew participants wouldn't be able to accidentally cause session-overlaps, taking the guess-work out of finding the best session times. Calendly also saved time in rescheduling sessions, reducing the amount of cross-talk required between me and the participants to address schedule mishaps.

Calendly review by <span>Nadav G.</span>
Nadav G.

"Does what it promises in a straightforward and great looking interface"

What do you like best?

It's easy to configure and use, and the interface is beautiful

What do you dislike?

Some features are a bit rigid, like the automatic sending of calendar invitations, which we couldn't disable (we're using an integration with Zoom and Salesforce, and wanted the integration to send the invite together with the video link rather than Calendly sending an invite without it).

Recommendations to others considering the product

When these links go to external parties such as sales opportunities or customers, it's always important to check out their user experience as well, and ensure they receive something simple to understand and beautiful. Calendly checks those boxes with ease.

We meet online with our leads and opportunities; Calendly allows us to schedule these meetings with ease, instead of exchanging 5-10 emails with time slot suggestions and limitations.

Calendly review by <span>David H.</span>
David H.

"Great Calendar Service For Cheap"

What do you like best?

My company got Calendly so customers could book demos with us, and it did what it said it would. It fulfilled that function perfectly, to my recollection, never had a problem.

What do you dislike?

Calendly was a one trick pony, it could have customers books meetings, but it didn't automate reminders - at least for the version we paid for. It would be nice if Calendly offered more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Calendly is great if all need to do is allow people to book meetings with you or representatives at your company. If you want reminders for to be sent, or request specific information when they book a demo, you might want to look for another solution. However, Calednly was great for what it gave and how much my company paid.

Calendly allowed customers to book demos according to our availabilities. It's nice just to have customers book a time, instead of emailing back and for about setting up a meeting.

Calendly review by <span>Matt H.</span>
Matt H.

"A sanity preserver for those who book many meetings."

What do you like best?

This software is easy to configure and integrates well with your current calendars. It is super easy to publish and copy/paste a link for a potential client, or heck, even local friend to pick out a time to meet up.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is the lack of ability to generate a one-time "schedule a meeting invite" - once a person has your link they can book themselves as many times as they like. (Or I haven't found the configuration option to limit this.) - I need to be able to offer someone a one-time meeting invitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the right product if you are looking for a meeting scheduling solution. The interface is beautiful. The user experience is well-conceived. They nailed it.

The constant need to examine my calendar and find open times that worked for both me and the other meeting attendees was eating up much of my time. Double booking was inevitable. Short of hiring a secretary to manage these things, this was the best possible solution for me.

Calendly review by <span>Charles N.</span>
Charles N.

"Not enough uptake"

What do you like best?

The set-up user experience is super simple: the app syncs with your calendar, allows you full flexibility in how you book up your calendar and enables users to book different types of meetings with you e.g. 30 minutes web call vs. 1 hour face to face etc.

What do you dislike?

As much as the tool is useful for me when I want someone to automatically book a meeting in my diary, most of my contacts bypass the link and try to schedule meetings with me directly (which is what they are used to doing to book a meeting with someone: speak straight to the person) so the uptake from my connections isn't very good

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will the people who you want to book meetings with actually use the tool to schedule appointments with you?

Time savings when people actually use the tool and avoid clash of diaries. We've even set up the Calendly interface on our website so visitors can book in demos straight into our sales reps' calendars

Calendly review by <span>Amanda P.</span>
Amanda P.

"Simplifies your day"

What do you like best?

Calendly is a great tool that streamlines the process of setting up meetings and calls. It's a huge time saver and gives people the power to choose from your availability rather than going back and forth about proposed times and dates.

What do you dislike?

Many people are unfamiliar with the tool and the concept of selecting a time rather than getting an invitation. Sometimes they are genuinely confused using and looking at available times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend calendly for anyone who needs to set up multiple calls or meetings a day

Helps solve the issue of needs to set up many different calls all day, makes the process much faster. You can send out as many invites as you like and none of them will overlap.

Calendly review by Administrator

"Reivew of Calendy"

What do you like best?

Love the ease of sending out my link, allowing any customer the ability to schedule a time on my calendar. The ability to create/dictate my availability is an incredibly useful tool - for scheduling purposes. I also like the fact that I can have multiple active events, further organizing my time based on the event at hand. Finally, I also appreciate the fact that I can include required questions when someone is scheduling a time to speak with me.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact the fact that Calendly will not allow me to attach documents to events. Would simply be useful to add attachments! It also would be very useful if Calendly work offline. Increase the ease of scheduling for customers.

Avoiding scheduling conflicts/facilitating greater communication amongst coworkers. Much more efficiency when reaching out to our customers. Finally the team function is useful when it comes to ensure that appointments are distributed amongst the team based on availability - ease of delegation.

Calendly review by User in Internet

"Perfect For Scheduling Remote Interviews "

What do you like best?

That it syncs to my calendar and that people can schedule meetings without having to spend so much extra time coordinating via email. It's also nice that I can turn off entire days with one click. I also was glad to be able to add my own questions into the signup because it allowed me to get the Skype usernames without having to reach out on another email chain. Also, I really like the colors of the app, which might seem less important, but the color scheme just makes me happy.

What do you dislike?

It was a little difficult to get started. I didn't think the tutorial was super helpful and setting up my available times was a little confusing, though I managed to get through it.

I hire freelancers on two month contracts so I am constantly interviewing people via skype and other video conference applications. Calendly helps me by just allowing the freelancers to schedule themselves interviews during my available hours without me having to send 20 emails to figure out a time for us to meet. It's allowed me to spend more time working on essentials tasks while also giving freelancers more opportunities to meet with me.

"Expedites scheduling!"

What do you like best?

I love how quick and efficient Calendly is. I can easily share all the information necessary for a prospective client to schedule an appointment with me, and it saves me a step and a headache in scheduling a time that works for us both.

What do you dislike?

It takes a lot of time up front to set up an event. Once it is there, it is worth it, but it would be nice if events could sync together, sharing perhaps the same links across a platform, for example. Or if I could share an event with my team so that they could have the exact same event option without the 10 minutes to set it up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so easy to use and saves a lot of time upfront with clients - highly recommend!

Calendly saves us a LOT of time working with our clients. It puts the ball and responsibility in their court to schedule with me, and gives them all of the information they need to proceed without me having to email back and forth to find a time. We are saving time, and able to effectively collect and share information that is crucial to moving forward in the process.

"Meetings made easy!"

What do you like best?

Calendly is great! I love that it can link to all our outreach emails and makes booking meetings easy and simple. It saves so much time to just send someone your link to find a time that works vs. being on the phone trying to figure out the time zone, availability, etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could customize Calendly a little more than what we can customize now. Other than that, I really don't have issues with it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a must-have if you are in a sales role!

I'm in an inbound sales role, so the people who I'm dealing with are interested in learning about our software. Most people don't want to pick up the phone, make small talk, and try to figure out a time that works. It's so much easier for the customer to just click on a link and book a time. It save me (the salesperson) the time it takes to reach out and try to catch them at the right time. It improves the expereince of both the customer and the person using it!

Calendly review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Useful but can be glitchy"

What do you like best?

Calendly has helped our business immensely. It not only allows me to show cusomers/clients what is available on my calendar (without multiple email communications back and forth), but we also optimize it to allow perspective customers to schedule demos with available sales reps in a seamless and efficient manner. My favorite piece is the ease of use, customization, and the ability to have different types of appointments based on a business goal. I have found my rate of meetings has significantly increased since implementing.

What do you dislike?

I have found calendly to be glitchy more often than not. Often times it does not run or sync with my calendar, so clients request appointments that are already filled or schedule over each other. If it is not succesfully synced with my calendar, it does not write the appointment onto my calendar and I feel the need to check to make sure it is being added correctly. Often times this means an additional phone call with a client to reschedule. This may be different with Outlook and Google. I have some colleauges that use Google with Calendly and see this issue less often than I do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you are syncing correcly and you optimzie your calendar fully.

Ease of scheduling meetings, demos, and communicating availability with prospective customers. We are creating a more streamlined process in the sales funnel. For example it takes away the step of filling out a lead generation form, then someone reaching out for a demo. They can schedule at their own free will making leads more qualified when they come in.

Calendly review by User in Computer Software

"Nice for when you're trying to manage scheduling several clients"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the nice integration they have with my own personal calendar, it's so easy to have automatic calendar events updated to my google calendar

What do you dislike?

sometimes it's hard to see the extra features that are a little hidden. For example, i didn't realize the extent I could customize some of my reminder templates and by chance I found it today. I just wish I could have seen that a little sooner, it would have saved me a bit of work earlier, but I'm still happy for the feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you haven't found a solution to make it easy to organize your calendar with clients, try it out. it's wort h it.

Being able to organize with all my clients and my calendar has made my life so much easier. Imagine just sending your clients a link and they choose a time that works best without any awful back and forth. It's fantastic.

Calendly review by Administrator in Philanthropy
Administrator in Philanthropy

"Scheduling made easy!"

What do you like best?

We've tried a lot of different platforms (including HubSpot Meetings) and while Calendly isn't perfect, it's still one of the best options on the market. I like the design and UX for our customers who actually schedule using the platform. I also appreciate the various integrations available.

What do you dislike?

I wish the tracking was a little more sophisticated. UTM parameters work, but there's no way to automatically generate a new link or manage existing links. The dashboard vs. event types could also be a little more intuitive. I also wish there was a way to analyze the most effective event types and add CTAs on the confirmation once an event is scheduled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Calendly is still one of the best scheduling platforms in terms of UX and UI for end users. It's not as great on the backend for administrators, but given that our primary goal is getting demos and calls scheduled, that's a benefit we're willing to sacrifice.

We track all demos, onboarding and launch calls, as well as personal meetings from various sources using Calendly. While there are things I wish could be improved, Calendly's given us insight into scheduling patterns and made scheduling demos much more streamlined.

Calendly review by <span>Steven G.</span>
Steven G.

"A "Gee, Whiz!" app in an ocean of technology overload"

What do you like best?

As a tech-savvy insurance broker, entrepreneur and business consultant, I use, review, and audit dozens of "micro-saas" applications a year. Most work fine, but of limited utility or poor value. If I had to drop all but my top three, Calendly would be one of the apps I keep, and I'll tell you why:

Think back to the last time you needed to schedule a call / appointment / consultation. How many emails did that take? Did you have to renegotiate dates or times? Was it unclear where you were meeting? Did one or more of the parties have a conflict or not get the memo?

Calendly solves this problem quickly and elegantly. My staff has my personal calendar link so I don't even need an assistant to schedule things, I just see appointments pop up on my calendar. The app gives plenty of management options such as buffer time between meetings and notifications/reminders to participants.

I would say this app saves me at least an hour, if not more, per week in lost time due to scheduling issues...and probably even more hours in my overall life span by not having to stress out about this stuff. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

There's only one scheduling platform that bests Calendly, and that's Clara (the AI assistant) who is able to negotiate specific locations (such as "Clara, set up a coffee meeting with Mr. Jones on Tuesday") and subsequently figure the travel time from my office to that location to avoid double-booking.

However, this contingency is not worth the significant cost premium (plus Calendly completes a booking in about 8 seconds versus the several hour delay for Clara.)

See above. Not having to deal with people's inability to decide on a time to meet is such a time and stress-saver.

Calendly review by <span>Johnathan L.</span>
Johnathan L.

"Email Tag for Meetings is a thing of the Past"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up was what got me hooked. But it was the ability for clients and colleagues to set up meetings without any intervention on my part which has me as a customer for life.

What do you dislike?

It only recognizes Busy and Unavailable slots as not being able to be scheduled. Had a time when I had an appointment marked as Out of Office and Calendly allowed someone to set up an appointment for me. I had to change my habit and simply put in that I am Busy if I am Out of Office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It appears that Calendly only works with Office 365, So, if you don't use Office 365 then this may not work for you.

Able to more quickly and efficiently schedule meetings. The biggest benefit I have has was not have to play email tag when trying to nail down time slots for meetings.

Calendly review by <span>Chelsi W.</span>
Chelsi W.

"Great tool! "

What do you like best?

As a recruiter, this has been a life-changing tool! No longer am I emailing back and forth with candidates to set up interviews or playing phone and email tag. I simply copy and paste the link in an email to applicants and have them schedule a time on my calendar. It's very user friendly and has been received well by applicants.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would be integrated with outlook in a way that I override certain blocks on my calendar that show as unavailable to candidates (reminders, etc.). I would also prefer to have it integrated fully in my outlook rather than me have to send a link from the web browser each time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what you're using it for. I would not need this product if I wasn't in my current role. I don't think I'd use it to schedule meetings with coworkers, but it's very helpful for setting up meetings and phone calls outside of the company.

Time saving. Efficiency with real-time calendar management.

Calendly review by <span>Elaine F.</span>
Elaine F.

"Calendly makes finding a meeting time so much easier"

What do you like best?

I love that you can integrate google calendars to check against when scheduling events so that there are no conflicts with already-scheduled events.

What do you dislike?

The upgrades to have team event scheduling, multiple event types, and additional API integrations are pretty expensive which doesn't really let me do everything I want to do with this program. If your company covers the costs of the upgrades, that's fantastic and the features are great. There is also no app, which is a slight travesty in today's day and age. The mobile site is okay but not great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't want to pay for a calendar integration service but you need to book group meetings, this probably isn't for you. If you only need to book one-on-one meetings, then this is a great and inexpensive tool.

Sending messages back and forth for hours and hours to try to find a meeting time that will work for everyone is insane. Calendly makes it super easy for scheduling one-on-ones, but it's a little pricey for group scheduling.

Calendly review by Consultant in Graphic Design
Consultant in Graphic Design

"Calendal is a life saver for booking my Creative Calls for Design Clients"

What do you like best?

+ There are pricing plans for everyone (and affordable)

+ You can still enjoy the free plan and get things done

+ I am able to look professional and schedule clients with ease

+ They just updated their look of the calendar (love it)

+ I am able to kill the back and forth with clients and other creatives when it comes to availability

+ I can schedule my online meetings and consultations and have different types (not on free plan)

+ You can complete client's info in advance and then send a link

What do you dislike?

+ Sometimes I have to dig around for what I want to do (seems to be better in new version)

+ On the free version you kind of get kicked out of the help section for some reason (contacting them)

+ Wish they added other apps to connect well with (but they do have some or some coming)

+ Would like to pay via PayPal (being nitpicky but would be nice)

+ Would like an app for my Mac (again nitpicky)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Calendly is worth a look if you are a design creative or any professional in need of scheduling clients, whether it is for consultations, webinars, etc. Also a good alternative to Acuity Scheduling.

+ Solving the problem of going back and forth on availability with clients, agencies and other creatives

+ Feel more organized and that clients sign up based on my availability

+ Knowing I have a certain time for calls/meetings I am able to design

+ Clients are not calling at odd times, time needs to be booked in advance

+ I'm getting more work done.

Calendly review by <span>George M.</span>
George M.

"Simple and efficient - Best value for money"

What do you like best?

We really like how simple and elegant its interface is.

Integrations with other platforms such as Google Calendar or Slack was important.

We use the Round robin feature heavily, but it has now become even more useful, as it now allows for equitable distribution across team members.

What do you dislike?

Native integrations with other software, namely GoToMeeting, Salesforce, do not exist yet

Allow more branding/personalization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before choosing Calendly we had considered other options such as ScheduleOnce and Timely. However, we chose Calendly due to its simplicity, modern and sleek UI, integrations and flexibility, offering features such as Round Robin. It does not have the most exhaustive set of features, but it has the best value out there, offering almost all features that you would need.

Calendly is being used by our sales, onboarding and customer success teams. It was selected as a tool that would allow grouping people across departments as well as booking individual appointments. It was also selected due to its round robin style of booking appointments.

Calendly review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"An Absolute Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

Calendly has been an absolute lifesaver for me. I started using it a few weeks ago because we've been running a little shorthanded in our HR department and I needed something to help facilitate interview scheduling. Previously, I had been scheduling interviews the old-fashioned way -- that is, by playing phone tag with candidates. Calendly has made it so I can blast out some emails and then the software does the rest of the work. It has seamlessly synced with my Outlook calendar with its plugin and now I wait to see my calendar slots fill out up without having to do the front-end work.

On top of all of this, Calendly was the most cost-friendly solution I could find like this, and the only one that offered a viable free option. I plan to continue to utilize Calendly and am excited to see what other ways I can use it.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I haven't found anything that I dislike about Calendly. I guess the name doesn't exactly roll of my tongue.

Calendly has allowed us to more efficiently schedule meetings with individuals outside our organization -- specifically scheduling job interviews with our recruiting team.

Calendly review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Best Calendar Tool out there "

What do you like best?

This is by far the best calendar tool I've used so far. I like how you can easily share your calendly link and customize mandatory questions for the recipient to answer. I also really like how you can customize your availability on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. It also easily integrates with most calendar tools you use (google, office, etc)

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much that I don't like! It doesn't everything you would want for a calendar tool. The one complaint I have is that if someone cancels a meeting, the block of time they took up does not become available again

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work in sales or any profession that requires appointments or meetings this is a no-brainer!

The fact that I can create mandatory form fields is huge! In my job sometimes people will reply to your outreach without proper contact info and it could take weeks to hear back. With Calendly I make it mandatory that I get an email and phone number so that even if they miss the appointment I can still get in touch with them

"Best CRM on the market"

What do you like best?

The system is very powerful and organizes my entire sales pipeline seamlessly. I also like a lot of the automation that can happen between Salesforce and some of the other systems we have in place. I am able to work through those other apps within Salesforce and create emails blasts. Those email blasts are being tracked, even down to when they read them, and when they respond.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about SF, however, if I were to choose one thing to complain about, it would be the lack of reporting within the system. The reporting is very basic. If you are providing a high-end CRM, you need to make sure each of the users can really understand their performance and be driven by their data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a CRM, there is none other on the market that provides a higher quality experience. There are hardly ever outages and they fix any problems that ever happen (the problems are very rare).

We are capable of handling an onslaught of thousands of clients per week and keep them all organized so no one falls through the cracks. We can allocate each lead to the reps that are most relevant to their needs. We are saving hours of prospecting and research time each and every day. If we were to pay someone to organize these leads the way Salesforce does it, we would be paying WAY more.

Calendly review by <span>Brittany P.</span>
Brittany P.

"Very Basic Calendar/Event Invite Management Product"

What do you like best?

I liked that we could provide a way for our customers to book a 1 on 1 meeting during one of our scheduled events.

What do you dislike?

I didn't think it was very intuitive, though I never received formal training on the product. I found it difficult to navigate and we had to manipulate the system in order to get it to do what we needed done. I found the time zone feature to be rather confusing as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would do some research to make sure that Calendly is going to be the best product for your company. I don't think it worked very well for our purposes, but it may work well for other companies, depending on what you need it for.

We were trying to provide our customers a way to book a meeting with a product specialist during specific time frames during our training conference.

Calendly review by <span>Tanya B.</span>
Tanya B.

"Calendly Rocks!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can ask questions of people making appointments with me so I have the information I need for the conslutation.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could add a calendar alert to every single Calendly appointment invitation for myself and the person who scheduled the appointment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great platform and very easy to use.

I use Calendly to let my potential clients and clients schedule consultations and project meetings with me according to their own schedules instead of doing the whole "can you make this time work" back and forth.

Calendly review by <span>Cody S.</span>
Cody S.

"A Great Tool to Make Scheduling Easier"

What do you like best?

The best part about Calendly is the ability to allow people to easily schedule a time they want to talk with you without having to do the email back and forth of figuring out what works and what doesn't. People can easily see when you are free and grab a time on your calendar. It is also really handy to have things added to your calendar automatically, so its just another step in the process that you don't have to worry about.

The program also seems to be very easy to use for people who have never seen it, because we have not had a lot of cases of people not being able to figure out how to use it to sign up for a meeting.

What do you dislike?

The program was a little confusing at first when it came to blocking out times, but once you get a grasp on that its pretty easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Especially if you only need one type and can utilize the free plan, its a no brainer because it will make your life easier. Even the paid option is a great tool for a very low cost. Try it out and I think it will be a great tool for anyone.

The biggest problem is making scheduling between two parties easier. While you can usually get something scheduled with someone who is interested in talking with you without a program like Calendly, it just saves a couple of emails and makes the process easier.

Calendly review by <span>Hannah W.</span>
Hannah W.

"Saves me a ton of time with scheduling on auto-pilot"

What do you like best?

Calendly is an excellent time-saver if you schedule a lot of meetings. It's very easy to use (didn't even have to look at any help documentation), and I can do things like prevent meetings from being scheduled too close together. It's also great if you frequently meet with people in different time zones.

What do you dislike?

I really wish they'd add the ability to customize the thank you page (or redirect to a new one) because I'd like to add a custom conversion tracking script. I understand you can use UTM parameters but it's not enough if you want to dive into advanced tracking with conversion tracking codes.

Since using Calendly, I've never had to go through the back-and-forth "What day/time works for you?" which used involve repeatedly looking at a calendar and trying to account for different time zones.

Calendly review by <span>Colin B.</span>
Colin B.

"Worth it, for your time and your prospects. "

What do you like best?

Really easy to use, simple integration with Outlook that matches your availability so there is no need to "update" your free times each week. The conference call scheduling feature has saved us all kinds of back and forth with reps and our analysts when talking with prospects. The simple click of a button shows both persons availability has made closing deals a breeze for our business.

What do you dislike?

I think there should be a few more integrations with CRM systems for easier merge options depending on email. We worked around this by creating fields in our CRM to host each event type that would merge into each targeted email message or type, 15 Min Introductory Call, 30 minute conference call, so on. I sometimes think there should just be more to do and they should continue to expand the functionality and usage of calendly. However they may want to keep the interface simple and avoid "over-complicating" the UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to kick off with a free trial and experiment with Event types, integrations and calendar syncing. Once you have tested it out you can make the purchase and be fully set up on day 1.

People no longer want to answer the call when they aren't prepared for it. Allowing them to schedule the call at their preferred time has made our sales cycle smoother and more beneficial for both our sales team and our clients. Calendly helped us create a more meaningful and open conversation with our targeted prospects that set the stage for an involved conversation

Calendly review by <span>Sarah G.</span>
Sarah G.

"Makes scheduling calls a dream! "

What do you like best?

It's one of the simplest scheduling platforms out there

What do you dislike?

The free options are pretty limited, and you can only choose one sort of event to schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely go for it! You can easily get information you need whenever you schedule events, and it drastically cuts the time it takes to schedule a call or a meeting. The only downside that I can think of is that you can't white label it so it comes with your own logo on the free version. Other than that, it's great!

Trying to find availability for calls or meetings is always a pain - this lets you easily schedule calls and show your contacts your availability.

Calendly review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Calendly Keeps Your Call Schedules and Upcoming Events Organized. I Love the Simplicity."

What do you like best?

It's very light, takes no effort for customers to understand. Whitelabel - Comes with the option to make it part of your suite of apps. Clients love that you do such things to make communication easy.

You know when you need one area of your business improved and you find something that does just that and not trying to add features to upsell later? This is what Calendly did for us - the perfect app to keep our heads from spinning.

It probably took me just 2 minutes to wrap my brain around the menus and all. What more would you want? - don't answer that!

What do you dislike?

Cannot use multiple users on the same account. I know it allows the creation of call-types but that's not enough when there needs to be a transparent barrier between departments.

If they could cover one customer with one account and just compartmentalize internally, that'd be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate, moving over is instantaneous - get the white labeled version and own the efficiency. Once in there, automate the path for users to access scheduling and announce. Done!

It solves the communication part for our customers. With that, client retention stays optimal. Before this, we had to use apps that were not made to solve this problem, and they did a terrible job - making us look bad.

Calendly review by <span>Samantha L.</span>
Samantha L.

"Easiest scheduling tool available"

What do you like best?

I love that you can set a recurring schedule of availability. Being able to customize length of time, window cushion before/after events. Ability to customize required questions for scheduling parties to complete.

What do you dislike?

It's fairly difficult / confusing to edit availability for a specific date without changing the default settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DEFINITELY suggest that you try it! I have colleagues that don't personally find it beneficial, but if you put in the initial time investment to set up your availability it saves a TON of time in the future!

Cuts down on time spent exchanging messages to coordinate a time to speak.

Calendly review by <span>Elizabeth D.</span>
Elizabeth D.

"Calendar assistant "

What do you like best?

the integration with google cal is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

I hope they develop a mobile app, sometimes it's tricky using the web version on my phone

Recommendations to others considering the product

when making changes to your availability remember to scroll down and click 'save'. Also be sure your google calendar isn't interfering by confirming your settings.

I use calendly to manage my corporate massage bookings. This way it's separate from my private clients/ studio office. The calendar integration keeps me updated and I have total control over my availability. I especially like the advanced option to limit how many bookings are allowed for a certain type of appointment per day.

Calendly review by <span>Jeremy R.</span>
Jeremy R.

"Calendly Keeps My Calendar Full"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use and the flexibility it gives whomever is scheduling. My company has looked into many different calendar softwares and Calendly is by far my favorite. A lot of other softwares out there make it easy for prospects to schedule, but it limits the times which they can choose. Calendly gives them options.

What do you dislike?

I do think that it takes one too many clicks for someone to schedule. I would also like a feature where they can see my actual calendar in my email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it less clicks for someone to schedule. However, I do like the text message reminders feature that was just added.

It gives prospects the ability to pick a time that works for their schedules.

Calendly review by <span>Phil N.</span>
Phil N.

"An essential scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

I can send an invitation to meet, and not need to think about it again until the meeting happens.

What do you dislike?

It's a little fiddly to get the embedded link to have the text you want.

I wish there were better options for quickly pasting stuff into an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to find a time to meet with 10 people, use Doodle. If you want to routinely set up meetings between clients and yourself/your team, Calendly is your tool.

Cutting down time spent setting up meetings at times that both the customer and ourselves are available.

Calendly review by <span>Ryan O.</span>
Ryan O.

"Best scheduling app on the market"

What do you like best?

Super easy to setup and smooth end user experience

What do you dislike?

Had some issues with older integration with outlook. Calendar sync works best with cloud based solutions like gsuite, office 365

Recommendations to others considering the product

my only complaint is admin controls. there needs to be better auditing of user accounts/login as user/reset password, etc

Our clients schedule events with multiple internal team members. We needed something that would allow a team to be scheduled at the same time without the client having to select invitees

Calendly review by <span>Sydney M.</span>
Sydney M.

"Simple, flexible Calendar Scheduling"

What do you like best?

It's simple and straightforward with a great UI. I have used TimeTrade in the past and not only is it WAY more expensive (like....thousands and thousands of dollars, where Calendly is just a few hundred per year or FREE), the interface on TT was TERRIBLE. Calendly is light weight and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little more powerful, and I wish it integrated with Marketo. Also, because I haven't used it as a 1:1 integration with someone's calendar, I wish I could schedule multiple event types for the same time. We ended up getting around this by just creating separate accounts, but still kind of annoying.

At my previous company we switched from TimeTrade to Calendly for the purpose of scheduling our public demo sessions. At my current company, we use Calendly to schedule demos with prospects at Trade Shows.

Calendly review by <span>Josh E.</span>
Josh E.

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

-Save ton of time going back and forth over email to schedule a meeting

-GoToMeeting Integration

-Ability to Customize Availability

-Aesthetics

-Easy to Use

What do you dislike?

- I would like for it to display my calendar with only a certain number of open slots, even if my whole day is free. To give the appearance of scarcity. Even if it doesn't exist

- I would like for their to be an App

Recommendations to others considering the product

I couldn't do my job as it exists without Calendly. Has been a huge help for me and our team and is allowing us to maximize our schedule and close deals. Highly Recommend.

- Meeting Scheduling

- Demo Scheduling

- Making connecting with candidates prior to call or webinar

- Saving Time

Calendly review by <span>Mark S.</span>
Mark S.

"Time saver for booking meetings"

What do you like best?

Super easy to schedule meetings without back and forth over email.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could connect my calendar and only see times that work for both parties when I use someone else's calendly link.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using multiple event types. If you block times for different timezones create different events and send the specific calendly link for that event / timezone.

saves time scheduling meetings, helps with sales / marketing / business development.

Also lets me ask the person who is booking the meeting what they want to discuss on call so I am not flying blind.

Calendly review by <span>Leandro M.</span>
Leandro M.

"Calendly is simply AWESOME!"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use, beautiful and intuitive. I was jumping from one schedule website to another and Calendly was the only one that made me stay. Thanks so much for this amazing product.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. I couldn't find anything so far. For me, Calendly is a perfect fit.

Everything below is a SUGGESTION and not about dislikes:

» 1. Payment in local currency

I'm from Brazil and and the dolar here is worth 3,2+ our currency, so including taxes, we have to pay around $72/month. It would be awesome if Calendly could handle payment in multiple currencies for people outside US.

I understand there isn't much the company can do about the conversion, but the ability to pay in local currency would lower this price for about ~10% (at least in Brazil)

» 2. Cancel on multiple agendas

It would be awesome if you could cancel meetings directly on gmail and automatically exclude from calendly without the need to go to the interface.

» 3. Push Notifications

Consider using the browser push notifications as a reminder about the meetings

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't consider, just go for it :D

It made my life so much easier. I work as a Digital Consultant and I often need to check with prospects/clients the best time and date for us to talk on skype/hangout.

With Calendly there's no need for manual tasks and no more coming and going e-mail with "I can't at this time, can you on day X at Ypm?", they just go on to the URL and select the best time for them.

You can even limit the frequency of the meeting per day and give a proper gap between them for preparation and other tasks.

Calendly review by <span>Ben V.</span>
Ben V.

"Simple, easy to use, and all around awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of Calendly. Plus, it has all of the features you'll need and a very nice interface.

What do you dislike?

They used to not offer text appointment notifications, but this just changed! So I don't have anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it! You won't be disappointed. Great service at a great price.

I'm now saving much more time when booking a meeting. Clients can book directly, and be automatically notified before their meeting. This prevents no-shows and saves me time.

Calendly review by <span>Brandon N.</span>
Brandon N.

"Great Calendar App"

What do you like best?

Calendly has features that allow me to seamlessly schedule with prospects. It completely gets rid of the email back and fourth that normally takes place when trying to put something on the calendar. Its a simple solution to a once clunky process

What do you dislike?

Does exactly what it should. Not much that I can complain about.

Much easier way to get everyone on the same page, gets rid of a number of steps between email confirmation and the actual scheduling. We also combine calendars for joint meetings

Calendly review by <span>Sierra S.</span>
Sierra S.

"Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. Adding new events and branding your page is so helpful. The integration with the associated emails calendar is also a huge bonus.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike would be you can only have one user per account unless you do a higher paid version.

Scheduling demos with ease and without the use of an actual person needing to be present. The system easily notifies and integrates into our current system and it's extremely easy to use.

Calendly review by User in Internet

"Most transparent way to connect you with your customers"

What do you like best?

I exclusively use this to schedule sessions with customers, and it allows me to set it up one event for everything. Once set up, it replaces an unparalleled amount of manual work that I would have to do otherwise when booking sessions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a little finicky with setting custom times during the day, and I have to go through a little bit of tip-toeing in the product to make sure I have the right AMs and PMs set.

It allows me to have an automatic way to schedule time with customers in a scalable way. It's also made the process of recruitment a lot more automated, because I can reach out to more customers at once.

Calendly review by <span>Gregory A.</span>
Gregory A.

"Solves a commonly recurring problem in a simple and effective way"

What do you like best?

Scheduling external meetings is often times a hassle, involving multiple back-and-forth emails listing available time slots from both parties, and eventually finding a match. Calendly replaces this tedious process with a single step: email someone your Calendly link, and they can quickly view and schedule a meeting with you for the time that works best for them. Calendly doesn't pretend to be a one-stop-shop that can solve every challenge pertaining to scheduling and calendar management. Rather, it focuses on a single, commonly occurring challenge and it solves it perfectly.

What do you dislike?

If you need to cancel a meeting that was set up through Calendly, you must do so through the Calendly dashboard. It would be great if you could handle updates/cancellations directly through the Google Calendar interface. There's a possibility that this capability may already exist, and I simply haven't found it yet. But if that's the case, then my dislike for Calendly would be how hard it is to find this feature :)dislike would be changed to function may already exist and I simply haven't found it yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

Especially with G-Suite, this product is fantastic. There's a free trial, I highly recommend at least checking it out.

As previously mentioned, the challenge with scheduling meetings with people outside of your company is that calendar systems don't sync, so finding a meeting time that works best for both parties is often times a multi-step process. Calendly has boosted our productivity by simplifying this process down to a single step

Calendly review by <span>Mitch R.</span>
Mitch R.

"Simple to use Online Scheduling that works!"

What do you like best?

- Easy to use for you.

- Easy to use for your customer

- Affordable

- Calendar Integration

- Responsive website design, automatically works on mobile.

- ACTUAL Free Trial, no credit card needed.

What do you dislike?

- Setup is time consuming if you have a lot of appointment types. So is changing things. You can clone an appointment easily enough but then if you have 10 appointment types & decide you want to change something later on you need to change it in each type.

- Does not automatically input the event address in your calendar's address field. I even asked them about this when they rolled out an update that allowed you to put custom text in that field, and they replied "our software isn't designed for that".

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great option if you are a single user & you don't schedule location specific appointments. However, if you want location details and/or multiple users I would look elsewhere. I paid for a year up front, and its good enough I'm going to continue to use it until the year is up, but after that I am going to look elsewhere for the reasons listed.

I started using this so I could direct my customers to it to schedule time with me. It works great for those customers who want to use a software.

However a lot of my customers want to call, which is fine. I have realized if I have my employees use this site for scheduling my time instead of the normal calendar it is easier for them too and pretty much foolproof.

Calendly review by <span>Amber H.</span>
Amber H.

"Great scheduling tool that's easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love the integrations with my calendar and the ability to send out a link to my contacts to book appointments. It's also very easy to install and I like being able to customize my availability and locations. Calendly sends out reminders automatically as well and handles all rescheduling so I don't have to worry about those things.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to add more to the meeting message text. The options are pretty basic currently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out and see if you like it. It was great for everything our company needed although there is always room for improvements.

It's great for setting meetings and appointments, especially in relationship-driven industies.

"Scheduling made Easy!"

What do you like best?

Calendly has removed almost all the hassle I've faced when trying to schedule calls with customers and coworkers alike. Through a simple link, those on the other end are able to view every time slot I have open and schedule what works best for them.

What do you dislike?

The URLs provided to customers currently persist which means that they can use those links provided on an adhoc bases weeks after they were originally needed. Not too big of a hassle, but it can create a few surprises in those instances that the link was provided for a specific purpose for a specific period of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Calendly is very simple to give it a quick trial. I'd strongly encourage you to give it a look, go through the steps of setting up your different scheduling needs, and start using it with customers an coworkers. The immediate improvement on process will be evident!

Calendly has helped to address those instances where scheduling becomes a multi-step process that becomes drawn out. When working with a customer in a support capacity and trying to get to the bottom of a potentially frustrating situation - the last thing you need is for the process of scheduling to become frustrating.

Calendly helps to address this by making things straightforward and simple. There is no need for a back and forth comparison of schedules. Those on the other end of an email thread can simply view your schedule and book the time that works best for them!

Calendly review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Simple, attractive, easy to share calendar."

What do you like best?

The simple, easy-to-understand UX. I can share my Calendly link with coworkers, clients, subcontractors, etc, and it saves me hours (literally) of chasing down emails.

What do you dislike?

The integration/embedding is simple enough, but I had a bit of trouble getting the widget to obey its boundaries. This probably has more to do with my lack of skill with front-end web design than it does a functional error, but it's a frustration in an otherwise seamless product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For simple, inexpensive team scheduling, Calendly is tough to beat. For more sophisticated integrations, there are other (more expensive, more sophisticated) options.

We use it to schedule meetings between investors and our executive team, as well as between leads and our sales team.

Calendly review by <span>Gabe C.</span>
Gabe C.

"SaaS's Best Friend"

What do you like best?

Here at Proposable, we have hundreds of people signing up for trials and demo's every day so we needed something with ease of use to get up and running. It helps with obsoleting the traditional "what works for you" email runaround. Cutting out any friction or bottlenecking in your sales process is an automatic win when you need to book demos or calls with prospects. The support is also extremely helpful and thorough. The interface makes it easy to create and preview your Calendly profile. I also like the price!

What do you dislike?

The lack of fields you can capture and essentially organize. We replaced our intake signup form to an immediate booking engine with Calendly and it works great, but we'd like to pass additional variables via the way they capture fields to our CRM. We really don't have any dislikes otherwise as the app does what it needs to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely a no-brainer. If you book demos with clients, especially if you're a SaaS organization, this is for you.

We receive 20-30 demo requests per week. We found ourselves booking about 60% of them using traditional back and forth emails and phone calls. There were some that would request a demo through our website, but we had difficulty connecting with them and once we did, we needed to go back and forth via emails or get on the phone with the prospect. With Calendly, we cut out quite a bit of work by allowing the client to book immediately based on our availability.

Calendly review by Administrator

"Simple, easy, and powerful scheduling"

What do you like best?

I love that it easily integrates with my Google Calendar. If I block out meetings, etc., in my Google Calendar, or even book a day off in there, it will affect what's available in my Calendly openings. I love being able to easily share links with clients to book their individual meetings with me from week to week.

What do you dislike?

Updating the availability for particular days in Calendly itself is a little bit of a struggle, so I actually tend to block out days in Google Calendar to book time out rather than going in and hand changing the availability in Calendly itself. It's just a little bulky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a simple and easy to use calendar and scheduling application that integrates with a variety of calendars (and I think they integrate with PayPal now as well!), definitely go with Calendly.

Clients and leads can schedule meetings with me, each with their own unique links and availability. It's simple, easy to use, and particularly easy for clients and leads to use on the front end.

Calendly review by <span>Mary Anne P.</span>
Mary Anne P.

"Calendly is a great for sending invites to people who want to choose calls on their schedule."

What do you like best?

As I said in my title. Calendly is a great for sending invites to people who want to choose calls on their schedule. I was impressed at how easy it was as a user. That's important.

What do you dislike?

There are a number of other items that the software has, but I don't want to have to input my information twice. Outlook is still my primary calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out and see if it right for your needs.

Being able to have participants choose the time and duration for an appt that is convenient to them.

Calendly review by <span>Bonnie F.</span>
Bonnie F.

"Time-saving calendar scheduling!"

What do you like best?

Attractive interface and ease of use for myself and for people booking meetings with me.

What do you dislike?

Cancelling meetings is a bit cumbersome. If I have to reschedule, I can't cancel the meeting by cancelling it in my calendar (no notification is sent to the person who booked). The person who booked has to cancel in Calendly and reschedule in Calendly. Cancelling isn't seamless nor frictionless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth subscribing to get multiple meeting types.

Take away the pain of scheduling meetings with people. Calendly has been a great productivity and time management tool. I just send the link to people trying to schedule a meeting with me and it's super-easy - 100% meetings booked each time.

Calendly review by <span>Nate M.</span>
Nate M.

"The best way to schedule times for meetings, customer calls, or anything else. "

What do you like best?

Calendly let's me be able to connect my calendar so that I can easily have people book meetings with me when I am available.

What do you dislike?

Being able to search previous events. Have to scroll through them all versus having a filter tool to search by text, date, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great to use and checkout. Their free tier gives you a great way to test out the functionality and see if this is right for you.

We're solving the issue of playing the ping-pong of finding a time that works for both parties. People can look at the times I've selected and easily pick a time that works best for them. Confirmation is all on their side and I get all the updated to confirm.

Calendly review by <span>Josh B.</span>
Josh B.

"I have saved dozens of hours"

What do you like best?

Individuals can schedule directly to my calendar without the hassle of going back and forth on e-mail. I also think I get more people to follow through on scheduling with me (in lukewarm situations) because they like the novelty factor of clicking on the link.

What do you dislike?

Once someone cancels/reschedules an appointment, the old appointment sometimes still shows up on my calendar. This might just be the way I have my calendars setup, though (I run on 4 consolidated Google calendars).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, the free account is quite useful. Another power tip is that using calendly makes it easy to schedule things for other people. My assistant uses my personal link to easily schedule things on my calendar, so it also makes her job more efficient.

The back and forth of meeting scheduling. I have likely saved dozens of hours these past few months by not having to go back and forth with people to find times to talk.

Calendly review by <span>Kelly C.</span>
Kelly C.

"So easy for booking appts"

What do you like best?

Shows my availability, with the ability to leave gaps in schedule before/after appts before another can be booked. Automatically updates my calendar. DOESNT make my outlook crash like Timetrade did.

What do you dislike?

was difficult to initially get set up (mostly because i'm not tech savvy and dont like to spend time learning.. i just want it to work easily)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't bother with timetrade, go ahead and use calendly. Even the free version is more effective than my previous appt booking tool.

Booking appointments/matching up my availability against a clients

Calendly review by User in Higher Education

"I love Calendly!!"

What do you like best?

Calendly is wonderful. I absolutely love the it takes the pressure off of two people to schedule a time when both can meet. It allows you to set parameters that are important (travel time, reminders, times available, etc.) and give it to someone to schedule or reschedule something.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more free features. As of right now, you can only have one type of appointment available at a time so I can only have a 30-minute link available. If I want to schedule 60 minutes, I need to close my 30-minute link.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will save you incredible amounts of time for such little effort!

It has helped tremendously in eliminating emails from my inbox that I once dreaded to try to schedule something back and forth. Now I just have my 30-minute sign-up link bookmarked and send everyone there. It's such a time saver!

Calendly review by <span>Andrew R.</span>
Andrew R.

"Calendly is awesome!"

What do you like best?

I stumbled upon calendly after seeing it in the signature of an email from someone else. What I like best about calendly is that it gives easy access and integrates well with google calendar, which makes scheduling appointments with clients super simple.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the free version is so limited. I understand that calendly needs to make money but I do find myself using it less now that i'm downgraded to the free version. Calendly would get a lot more visibility if they extended the free trial for a longer period of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend calendly. I've already recommended it to sever clients of mine.

The problem I have solved is that I no longer have to go back and forth via email when scheduling appointments with clients. The main benefit I have realized is saving much time.

Calendly review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Really came through"

What do you like best?

The calendar is gorgeous and has all the bells and whistles.

What do you dislike?

Mixed experience with support. One person wasn't very helpful. Responses were terse and unclear. Then one support person named Dave totally came through with the solution and gave me the help I needed.

If it had ended there I would have rated the plugin a 10. But the founder of the app called me an asshole and after he helped me told him not to waste anymore time on me (screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/t/isOSlt4Jhg63). And then he deleted my thread on their site. (I only saw Dave's answer because I received an email, but you can't reply via email in their support system.)

But, in the end, the unsavory and unhelpful (not to mention extremely unprofessional) behavior was made totally worth it by the one amazing support person who has now told me how to get around the one thing I didn't love about the plugin. And now I have an amazing calendar on my site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More support people like Dave.

Proving a calendar for my site.

Calendly review by <span>Michael S. L.</span>
Michael S. L.

"Calendly is great!"

What do you like best?

It allows clients to schedule times that work for them based on my availability. Mutual scheduling environment. My clients love the way it looks and the ease of use. Many of my clients have inquired about the app and have begun using it for their own business.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see features added such as payment collection to book appointments and additional customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this scheduling tool over others. Your clients will LOVE it. It is very easy to use, looks stunning, and will significantly improve workflow.

Scheduling client interactions.It makes it easy for my clients to schedule time with me, so that I do not have to stop what I am working on to help them.

Calendly review by <span>Amanda C. H.</span>
Amanda C. H.

"One of the Best Sales Tool I have Ever Used, Perfect for a Busy Sales Associate "

What do you like best?

Calendly get's things done way faster. Rather than going back and forth with clients/prospects on times I simply send over my link so they can find the best time that works for them. This has increased sales and has created much more efficiency for all of us sales folks.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, but it would be awesome if the person creating the event could put in their full contact information so I don't have to search their number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow client to enter contact info for the call...and email directly from google cal. Right now, I can't click "email guests" like I do with other invites.

Eliminates the back and forth, increases the calls I can have in one day. Client appreciates that they are finding a time that works in their schedule. Eliminates the back and forth for reschedules.

Calendly review by <span>Odette B.</span>
Odette B.

"Best appointment scheduling app"

What do you like best?

This app is VERY user friendly and easy to set up. The interface is so simple that a brand new web designer like myself was able to incorporate into my website

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Calendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no need to spend time reviewing other products. This has all the features I need and is easy to setup and integrate on my website.

No longer do you need to play phone tag with anyone to set a meeting. You simply state your business hours and your guests can select a date and time to meet. The concept is so simple it's genius.

Calendly review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Conveniently automated scheduling "

What do you like best?

Calendly is fantastic because it saves me from the headache of manual calendar-checking to make sure that meetings/appointments work for both me and my team. I used to have to worry about coordinating time zones and multiple team members' schedules, and I'd always accidentally schedule something wrong. Giving our clients the power to do their own scheduling, while setting parameters around their choices, has been the perfect solution.

What do you dislike?

My main suggestion of improvement is making it easier for users to view, navigate to, and change settings for event types without so much clicking. (The less clicks, the better!) It takes several steps to view and change the settings for event types; details are hidden until you click "Edit". It would be better if a user could easily hover their mouse over an event to see the pertinent details, or Team events could be expanded by default without having to open to view every time.

See what I like best above. We've solved the issue of back-and-forth emails on figuring out meeting times that work for everyone, and avoided scheduling conflicts and errors, ultimately saving time.

Calendly review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Huge time-saver"

What do you like best?

I love the way that, by sending contacts my Calendly link, we can avoid all that tedious, time-consuming to'ing and fro'ing of emails trying to find a convenient time to speak.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. I only use the free version so I only have one 30-minute option per request. But when I want to schedule an hour, I ask my contacts just to schedule two sessions back to back. Works perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone who's been exposed to Calendly through my own use of it have been very impressed and want to use it themselves.

Time constraints. Also, the fact that people aren't always that prompt at setting appointments. This way I can just send them the Calendly link and I receive an email whenever they've set up a session on my calendar. The main benefit is freeing me up time-wise and not having to send so many emails back and forth just to get one meeting set up.

Calendly review by <span>Aaron A.</span>
Aaron A.

"Meh. UI is non-intuitive and pricing is irrational (as much as a full Office365 seat)."

What do you like best?

Application works pretty well. Helps me share my calendar with customers.

What do you dislike?

UI isn't very intuitive. If I want to see someone's calendar availability, I want to see it just like I do in Outlook. But Calendly makes you click multiple times to get there and only shows you one day at a time. You have to click all around to find an open slot. And it should show the calendar page, not a bunch of boxes.

For pro version, the pricing makes little sense. I have to pay as much for a single seat in Calendly as I do for an Office365 Business Pro seat - for which I get Outlook, Exchange, and the entire Office suite. Really?

Calendly supports multiple calendars - but very poorly. And if you have 3 email addresses for your personal account, they force you to pay for a full seat for each. Now you're 3X the price of the full Office suite. And the technical implementation is very poor.

Sharing my business calendar with external customers.

Calendly review by User in Internet

"A great simple product."

What do you like best?

I love how easy Calendly is to use. I mean honestly, there isn't much about the platform. You can easily email a link to your calendar for clients and colleagues to view. They are able to book their own events with you, only selecting times in which you are free. It reduces the amount of back and forth email chains you might have experienced in the past.

What do you dislike?

The interface on the backend is pretty lame, it's so simplified that it leaves you feeling like a bit more is to be desired. I'd like them to start offering more with the product. It would be great to have the option to start a video call right from the calendar appointment link. Similar to how you can do it with Google Hangouts.

I realize that this solves problems connecting with clients, but only a portion of the problem. I will still utilize Google Apps until Calendly offers a full service.

Calendly review by <span>Derek P.</span>
Derek P.

"Like having a person assistant"

What do you like best?

It's pretty intuitive, only took a few minutes to set up.

What do you dislike?

I really have not found anything in it that I do not like so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If people external to your company are trying to schedule meetings with you frequently this is a no brain-er and will save you a TON of time.

I typically schedule a few meetings with people outside of the company each week, this makes it super easy. I can even specify the meeting type so it pre-populates information, like where to meet, or what number to call. It literally is saving me a few hours every week. It's almost as good as having a personal assistant.

Calendly review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Super easy appointment management"

What do you like best?

I had it set up and going in just a few minutes. From the perspective of clients and prospects booking appointments, it's an even easier experience, and pretty intuitive.

Being able to add simple questions to the form enables us to generate an agenda for each meeting and better sets the expectations for the client or prospect.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be cumbersome to change your availability, particularly when you have to segment your day heavily, but it's a minor annoyance, not a major impediment.

Avoiding the email back-and-forth of scheduling just saves a lot of time, and leads to less tentative blocking of calendar time for meetings that are "kind of" scheduled.

Calendly review by <span>Jared G.</span>
Jared G.

"Amazing solution for eliminating email back-and-forth"

What do you like best?

While the widget does take a bit of time to set up, after that, it works flawlessly. It's a matter of setting up your meeting parameters (e.g. if you want meetings to be back-to-back or if you require a time buffer).

I love that it's a matter of quickly clicking a link and re-directing someone to a very intuitive scheduling page.

The auto-generated confirmation email is great, including the ability for that person to add the appointment to their calendar.

It's amazing that the widget page is responsive (works great on all devices).

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything. Scheduling widgets are a new concept, so I think some people are a bit confused by them.

Perhaps it could be optimal if there's the ability to embed the scheduling in the email itself (without needing to go to an external page).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need payment processing, this would probably not be ideal (at least not yet).

If you want an amazing way to efficiently schedule meetings of any kind, this is it.

I was trying to solve email scheduling. I did not like that I had to manually list when I was free - and then often times, those times would change (especially if the person I was reaching took a while to respond).

Calendly lets someone quickly pick their preferred time on the always up-to-date version of my calendar.

Calendly review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Calendly scheduling is a fantastic small business tool"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about using Calendly is how it makes it so easy to link with my calendar...and have Calendly automatically block out times when I have other appointments...and also automatically adds the Calendly appointments to my calendar.

What do you dislike?

There are times I'm unsure the person signing up via my scheduling link sees what I think they should see (i.e. timezone settings)—I've noticed a few times there's been confusion with someone scheduling an appointment.

Calendly helps simplify scheduling phone call meetings for my business. I can create different categories (and lengths) of appointments and make them available at my convenience for my clients to sign up.

Calendly review by <span>Ashley G.</span>
Ashley G.

"Using to set up appointments for new product launch"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of integrating with windows based outlook. It makes for easy coordination of group's calendars while trying to get multiple site visits scheduled a week within our office.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I cannot easily integrate with my MacBook- I use outlook of mac, and that version of outlook is still not supported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they need to look into easily integrating with mac's apps a little more. That's the only road bump our company has encountered.

We are solving the issue of knowing everyones schedule and when everyone is available for an site visit.

Calendly review by <span>Miguel P.</span>
Miguel P.

"Great UI increases # of scheduled appointments"

What do you like best?

Calendly's UI is really easy and unintimidating, which helps to increase the # of appointments that are booked through their platform. Simple forward your target to your Calendly URL and off they go to schedule an appointment with you or your salesperson.

What do you dislike?

Couldn't say I dislike anything about Calendly.

Appointment scheduling, increasing the # of sales appointments

Calendly review by <span>Sarah S.</span>
Sarah S.

"Makes scheduling easy"

What do you like best?

Calendly lets me set up tons of options. I love how much I can customize - different amounts of notice required for different days of the week/times of day, appointment lengths, gaps between appointments, so many options! I also really like that I can link my existing calendar so that I don't have to go in and edit my availability every time something comes up.

What do you dislike?

I really wish I could link more than one Google calendar at a time. I don't like to post personal events on my work calendar, but I can only attach one to Calendly. Now I have to put my personal events on the work calendar too if I want that time to show up as busy in Calendly. It isn't a huge deal, because I can leave out details and just mark the time as busy, but it required me to shift the way I managed my calendars, which wasn't my favorite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free option for Calendly, but you don't get as many options to customize features (or remove Calendly branding). You are also really limited in how many types of events you can have at once. Depending on what you need, that option might work for you. I got a little spoiled with all of the bells and whistles during my free trial...

Calendly makes it easy for me to coordinate appointments with customers and staff without having to give them access to my calendar. I just send them a link, they pick an available slot, and it shows up in my calendar. They get customized, automatic email confirmations and reminders, and I get to skip the back-and-forth of schedule coordination. It definitely simplifies the process!

Calendly review by <span>Jonathan W.</span>
Jonathan W.

"Best scheduler I've used"

What do you like best?

Easy, simple, elegant. There are a few types of software that I must rely on my potential clients to use in order to have a successful meeting. Calendly is the only one they figure out without need of questions or reaching out to me.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could edit events after they are scheduled. Once misspelled clients name. Or transfer appt to other calendly user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should just work most of the time. When it doesn't, which is unlikely, you won't get the best support.

People can book appointments without us needing to be available at that moment.

Calendly review by <span>Ryan D. M.</span>
Ryan D. M.

"Simple But Beautiful 1-on-1 Event Scheduler"

What do you like best?

Calendly is dead simple and does a great job of letting people schedule meetings with you. Any time someone wants to meet with me or a colleague, I just reply with the link for me or my colleague, respectively. Users click the link and pick a time that works for them and is also open on my cal. Beautiful web interface for the people I'm sending links to.

What do you dislike?

Lacks the advanced features that competitor ScheduleOnce does. But ScheduleOnce's interface is just not good looking enough to represent my brand with new and potentially new customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't need the advanced features of ScheduleOnce, this is great.

Calendly review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Saves time, Not very useful without premium"

What do you like best?

I love being able to add the link to signatures and have people choose their own time based on the live schedule i provided.

What do you dislike?

If you don't go premium, you can send one calendar invite with multiple people on (it sends each person their own calendar event) which makes it really useless for using usual calendar tracking, attachments, and notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allowing for business accounts with multiple calendars. As an admin who manages 4 calendars, it would be wonderful if I could use calendly to provide a link to outside partners that cross referenced 2 or more calenders.

Also, as an individual, it'd would be best if I could connect more than one calendar (ie. Outlook, Gmail)

I have a very very busy supervisor that requires date options to be sent for meetings at least 25x a day. I With the premium version, calendly saves me so much time and I believe it provide a more sleek experience for those on the other end of the calendar invite.

Calendly review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Calendly Simple and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Calendly is an easy to use calendaring system. Easy to implement, and easy to share calendar with others. It has made scheduling appointments for our team seemless and easy. Their customer support is always quick to respond to any questions.

What do you dislike?

I have been very happy with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Calendly is simple and easy to use, Their customer support is always quick to respond and help. I would highly recommend this product.

This has made it easy for our clients to schedule training. Their calendar link can be embedded on our website for easy scheduling and sharing.

Calendly review by User

"Decent Free Option - additional features extra"

What do you like best?

Free, Simple UI and you can create separate meeting types if you have different types of use cases

What do you dislike?

Basic Email Reminder functionality costs additional $$ - wish there was some way to integrate multiple calendars so you don't necessarily need to sync other calendars to your work calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using the free model, you can consider adopting a sales process to manually e-mail folks for reminders, it's just a bit more tedious.

No longer need to have "scheduling tag" where you go back and forth on e-mail regarding availability

Calendly review by <span>Stephanie K.</span>
Stephanie K.

"Easy and intuitive "

What do you like best?

I love the way the calendly dashboard works. It's very attractive and intuitive. I love how calendly automatically populates my calendar with appointments. I also like that I'm able to ask questions when someone is making an appointment.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the time zone option on the appointment page doesn't stand out very much. I have clients all over the country and they often forget to change the time zone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a good choice. Easy to use.

Calendly has made scheduling appointments with my clients quick and easy.

Calendly review by <span>Andrew H.</span>
Andrew H.

"Skip the back and forth of scheduling."

What do you like best?

Such a nice tool for scheduling meetings. I have actually received emails back from people saying that they really like the calendar program I used, and personally find it to be exponentially more efficient than the back and forth trying to find a day, then time to meet, and then sending the calendar invite manually.

What do you dislike?

I wish the program could be used to for product demo scheduling, integrated within your website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other solutions that are better for larger group calendar inviting/scheduling. However, for more one-on-one scheduling, Calendly has it going on. Super easy to use for you and those receiving the Calendly link.

- Faster timeline to finalize a meeting date/time

- No more forgetting to add events to my calendar since Calendly does it for me

Calendly review by <span>Jacob P.</span>
Jacob P.

"Simple and very effect tool for busy schedules!"

What do you like best?

Free (simple) version to get started immediately. It is simple to set up and doesn't require the end user to have training. They can easily view the availability, reserve a time slot and confirm.

What do you dislike?

Would like my meeting types in the free version, but i understand why not.

Makes it super easy for people to set meeting with me. I keep the calendly link in my email signature. Super easy for people to get to.

Calendly review by Administrator in Civic & Social Organization