Calendly

Simple, beautiful scheduling. Say goodbye to phone and email tag for finding the perfect time

Work for Calendly?

Learning about Calendly?

Calendly Reviews

Showing 166 Calendly reviews
Calendly review by Brent Lionel M.
Brent Lionel M.

"It has an easy user interface"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Calendly
Calendly review by Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

"Great Way to Easily Schedule Meetings"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of Calendly for scheduling meetings. It makes it so much easier for individuals to find an available time to meet with me or someone else in my company without ever needing to send them a list of our availability that is often constantly changing.

What do you dislike?

I'd like the ability to have more options for group calendar options. Right now, I can set up a Calendly for multiple people, but we all have to be available at the same date/time for that availability to show. However, there are times when a meeting needs one person plus at least one person from a group of multiple people to attend. It would be ideal if I could setup a calendly to have an "or" statement so it could look at multiple people's calendars and show availability anytime at least one of those people are available.

It helps us quickly schedule meetings without the needless process of email back and forth about availability.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Calendly review by Miriam Betsave O.
Miriam Betsave O.

"Increase the productive in your work with Calendly. "

What do you like best?

I like it a lot, since I started trying it I have not let it go. It is a great tool to manage our appointments and commitments of work and personal. With this application we just have to see our availability and our customers will take the most convenient option.

Since I used Calendly I completely forgot lots of unintended mails, here I only got 1.

Currently I use the free version associated with my outlook account, you can also associate it with your Google Calendar, Office 365 or iCloud application. And the paid plans are SUPER economic for what they offer. I'm delighted.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything, only 1 time I did not get an email confirming the appointment and I could not meet with my client. I hope I will not go through that again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application, just use the free trial so you can pay for the other versions of Calendly. You can synchronize it with other software.

What today is a tear for you, organizing appointments and work meetings, this application will do it for you and very easily depending on your availability.

My benefits with Calendly are multiple:

- Reduces work

- Greater productivity when reducing distractions

- Insured responsibility, because it is almost impossible to forget an appointment

- Flexibility and comfort when choosing your time and that of the client

- Practicality

- Innovation adding new applications.

Calendly review by Christopher L.
Christopher L.

"Used to be great, but PRO gets most of the new features"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use and connect to your existing calendar. There's reasonable flexibility in fine tuning when people can make appointments - like buffers before and after meetings. Group scheduling works fairly well. Its integration with Zapier is a good thing for managing automated workflows.

What do you dislike?

Some basic features that are included on other platforms for similar cost, such as redirecting to a page after an appointment is made, and Google analytics, require an upgrade from the Calendly Premium to the Calendly PRO plan. This seems a bit excessive for basic features. I can understand Salesforce being at their highest level, but redirects and Google analytics aren't Salesforce. Also, you can't put select users on Pro - it' all or nothing for your entire base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to evaluate exactly what you need with regards to features. Some basic features of other platforms are higher cost on Calendly.

We use it as part of our website conversion process for prospects to schedule calls with our inside sales group. By including scheduling as part of the process we definitely see more conversions.

Calendly review by JENNY DEL CARMEN E.
JENNY DEL CARMEN E.

"Excellent tool for planning and organization"

What do you like best?

It is perfect, it allows to organize all the meetings with several people without needing to consult in which schedule you are available. Additionally, collective events allow you to combine the availability of selected team members so that your guest is only shown the number of times everyone is available, making it perfect for collaborative or supplier meetings and even collective interviews. It offers incredible benefits as it performs automatic meeting assignment, combined availability, team reports and centralized billing. Incorporating team members is easy and distribution among a group of team members is based on availability, priority or equitable distribution. On the other hand, administrators can create new employees so that they can start scheduling the first day. We can opt for the free plan, which allows us to define only one type of event, or opt for the payment plan, where we can define how many types of events we need.

What do you dislike?

I have more than two years using this application and the truth is I can not get any negative aspect, in terms of its functionality is very efficient therefore I do not file any complaint about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth a try, it's a very good tool and I highly recommend it.

We have saved a lot of time that was invested to be scheduling collective meetings with suppliers or customers, or sending e-mails or reminders, this tool allows us to make such assignments of appointments or meetings automatically, so we have a higher return and what increases the interaction with our investors and customers.

Calendly review by JONATHAN E. E.
JONATHAN E. E.

"Offers incredible benefits by automatically assigning meetings"

What do you like best?

Allows automatic assignment of meetings, combined availability, team reports and centralized billing. The incorporation of team members can be done in a very easy way and the distribution among a group of team members is done according to availability, priority or equitable distribution. In addition, collective events allow you to combine the availability of selected members so that your guest is only shown the times that all are available so it is perfect for collaborative or supplier meetings and even for collective interviews.We can opt for the free plan, which allows us to define only one type of event, or opt for the payment plan, where we can define how many types of events we need.

What do you dislike?

You do not have the option to automatically redirect the person who booked an appointment to another page. Because redirecting a page is one of the easiest javascript features to implement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent tool that facilitates individual or collective programming, it works in correlation with other applications and works in all devices, so we will forget to be scheduling our physical tasks with this digitized system.

It's an extraordinary tool that helps me plan my activities. I don't have to be constantly scheduling my meetings or events, and this allows me to have a better performance at work as I have a better focus on planning my activities as they are done automatically with Canlendly. Any activity, personal, work, school of my children, I program it in Calendar and it generates me the necessary alerts not to forget these events. It is an excellent tool that facilitates my daily tasks through the management of appointments and schedules.

Calendly review by Josephine S.
Josephine S.

"Like a personal secretary"

What do you like best?

It's SO much easier to schedule meetings and appointments, set up reminders and get important information from attendees.

Before it would be emails and emails before a date was decided on and then a time and then finally a location. Then what's to ensure that you both set the appointment on your calendar? I like how it is integrated with google calendar.

I like the zap integrations with my email provider as well, so I can track where a client is along the booking process

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there's a glitch and the time zone gets messed up.

I wish it could be integrated on the website

I like the clean look but wish I could brand it to be a bit closer to my website look and feel

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see how easy it can be to have your appointments scheduled faster and with less back and forth emailing

I really like the way that it takes less time to schedule consultations, via A/B split testing the number of people who sign up for consultations is also increased when I include a link to calendly for potential new clients to self-schedule.

Time saving, organization and professionalism

I think calendly is akin to hiring an assistant, and for the price you can't beat that!

Calendly review by Andris J.
Andris J.

"Easy and Flexible Scheduling Solution"

What do you like best?

- Simple, easy-to-use interface. Send participants the scheduling link and let them pick their meeting time, works great!

- Ability to set up multiple meeting types with different durations (i.e. 30 min, 60 min, 90 min) that all cooperate on the same calendar to avoid overlaps.

- Ability to set "available times" for each meeting type separately.

- Automated email reminders to participants.

- Easy re-scheduling (by me or the participants), with email notifications to both parties.

What do you dislike?

- Some users reported that they were not receiving the automated reminder emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Calendly made the task of coordinating meetings between many individuals on a tight schedule much easier than I anticipated! It's an easy-to-use interface, and simply being able to send someone a link to allow them to sign up for a meeting, knowing that the software would disallow schedule overlaps to ensure valid meeting times, was invaluable. Great product!

I ran a series of human-in-the-loop experiments, and Calendly allowed me to schedule 38 hours of test and training sessions (of different durations) over the course of a week. I had previously tried to organize this myself with GCal/Excel and it was a huge hassle to try to coordinate between the participants. Calendly saved so much time and hassle by allowing me to set available times and allow the participants to sign up with a time that worked well for them. Since I could set up different event types for the training and test sessions, I knew participants wouldn't be able to accidentally cause session-overlaps, taking the guess-work out of finding the best session times. Calendly also saved time in rescheduling sessions, reducing the amount of cross-talk required between me and the participants to address schedule mishaps.

Calendly review by Warwick L.
Warwick L.

"Makes booking meetings a breeze! "

What do you like best?

I can send a link to people in an email and they can select a day and time for a meeting that works for them. My meetings have my Zoom meeting details (you can use any web meeting tool) configured so we both get the calendar appointment with all the detail.

The integration with Office 365 is great. When a meeting is booked by the person I send my Calendarly link to, the meeting appears in my calendar automatically. It also only gives people the ability to book meetings when I am free. Brilliant. They also get a calendar appointment for their calendar so we are synched up.

The new Outlook application addin is excellent too. This makes my life even easier.

There are no more back and forth emails trying to find a time that works for everyone.

What do you dislike?

I would like more control over the content of the meeting message. Richer text, more text etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Calendly out and see what you think. For a sales and service team, it's fantastic!

Saving time. And time is money. It also shows that I am very efficient and also value my customers time by not bothering them with loads of emails trying to find a time that works for us both. They click 2 times and have the meeting booked.

Calendly review by Shawna B.
Shawna B.

"Bitter Sweet"

What do you like best?

The ease of scheduling appointments is nice, nothing better than saying, schedule at time with me using this link below.

Love the round robin feature and ability to block times in Calendly and not my Outlook calendar. For example, lunch from 12-1 everyday. I dont have to have a time slot on my outlook calendar to show me my lunch.

What do you dislike?

1. Can't talk to anyone in support. You send an email and get an response via email. By the time we get the response, we have already done something as a work around.

For example. If you misspell a clients name, you can't edit it. You have to cancel the appointment then apply it again, but you have to wait for everything to sync before the time is even available. If you book a time 15 minutes early for an hour appointment, you can't reschedule it because Calendly thinks there is an appointment at that time, even thought that's the appointment you are trying to reschedule!

The syncing is our biggest issue. I removed all of the buffer times from our events and just made the events longer (which clients don't like to see a 90 minute demo when we said it would take 45)

2 days later I still couldn't book an appointment because the buffer was showing.

I am actively looking for another solution due to these syncing issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great for single users and does a good job with round robin. However, rescheduling appointments is annoying to say the least. If you have constant reschedules, I would look at the quality of their reschedule abilities.

Booking demos and trainings is easier. My trainers don't like that someone can just throw something on their calendar, but the clients like not having to wait for an email response on availability.

Calendly review by Nicolas C.
Nicolas C.

"Useful for client-facing jobs"

What do you like best?

Calendly makes it really easy to set up meetings. I no longer have to figure out via email or phone with a client what's the best time to meet. They just simply go to my calendar and pick the best available option. It saves a ton of time.

You can customize your availability however you want. It is absolutely flexible on that and it is time-zone smart. I usually talk to people sitting in every continent. It makes it easy for them to translate the options into their timezones.

Additionally, calendly is fully integrated with my calendar apps. Both iCal and Google calendar work perfectly with it. For example, it automaticaly blocks the spots when you create events from other platforms.

What do you dislike?

Calendly is really good and is really easy to use. I don't dislike anything to be honest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not sure just use the trial period. You'll be convinced after that.

Before calendly I remember that there usually was more than 4 emails going back and forth just trying to find a feasible option for the parties involved. Today I just give them a link and they pick whatever available spot they find in my calendar which works best for them, so they make their own choices. That results in a lot of less no-shows.

Additionally when people want to have a conversation with me and someone else from my company, instead of going back-and-forth in emails trying to figure out options for 3 people, I can just send them a link with a merged calendar showing them only the options that work for me and my co-worker.

Calendly review by Alistair C.
Alistair C.

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's simple installation and use. It has helped us to increase the efficiency of booking meetings with our prospects. We no longer have to manually suggest 2-3 time slots. It's design is clear and easy to use for the prospect. The real added value is that it is directly embedded to our calendars and should one sales rep be undisposed, calendly automatically suggests another member who can take the meeting.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of a feature I dislike from using Calendly. Everything is clear, simple and easy to install. It took a couple of minutes to setup and there was no need to train the team to use this software. The price is reasonable and has little impact on our budget. I would highly recommend Calendly to any sales team looking to automate their meeting requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is fast, easy and efficient. If you are looking to automate your outreach processes, I strongly recommend Calendly as you can implant it to your emails and website.

Calendly has solved our inefficiency to suggest meetings to our prospects. By using this solution, we simply send a hyperlink and the prospect can select the time slot it wishes to book. Calendly will also suggest another team member, should the one in question be booked. As such, we can better manage our meetings, have a clear transparency between the team as our Google calendar gets automatically updated. This adds credibility to the business with a fully automated process and less time spent on running after clients who won't spend more than 3 minutes to book a meeting. I am very pleased with Calendly.

Calendly review by Brea P.
Brea P.

"Shannon - Customer Happiness Specialist FAILS along with the rest of the Calendly team. "

What do you like best?

I liked when it worked the way it is sold to work.

What do you dislike?

About three weeks ago my calendly and my team members calendly started turning off the function (randomly) to add meetings automatically to our google calendars. When I reached out to support I asked if it was something I did. I was told no and this is something that our development team needs to look into. It has since happed 5 additional times in the last 14 days where the option to add events directly to our calendars has just randomly turned off which impedes my business.

Their customer support ONLY reaches out via Email and refuses to escalate my issue to a manager. Poor customer service all around and as a PAYING customer, I expect issues to be resolved. I will now be looking at alternatives to calendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find another software

None - At this time Calendly is more of a hindrance than a help.

Calendly review by Reid B.
Reid B.

"Make scheduling easy on the people you're talking to"

What do you like best?

I can send a link on any messaging platform, its super easy to use and figure out (easy to teach), and people that are not familiar with the product category think I'm very modern. Its an image booster for sure. The layout is intuitive, and having the timezone set certainly helps.

What do you dislike?

I've had some times where it didn't sync up well with my Outlook calendar... so I had to reset the program. Also, integrating it with exchange probably takes 10x as long as doing it with Google Calendar or something similar. Updates to Exchange may throw it off as well, and that makes me consider using Microsoft's competitive product. Some customers seem to be confused by the timezone if we're not aligned. For the purposes of not totally trusting the tool, I do ask for people to confirm their time via email or message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft is starting to do this - either expand you position in addressing annoying office needs, or try to get acquired?

If you need to schedule a lot of meetings/calls, Calendly probably saves 3 emails each time you use it. For $10 a month, certainly worth it. Sending meeting or call invites in bulk, great for job candidates, sales calls or for me, interviews for research purposes.

Calendly review by Jon B.
Jon B.

"Solid time saver"

What do you like best?

Calendly does what it is supposed to do really well: save a bunch of time, bother, and emails to schedule a time to get together. It has a decent amount of configuration, with the ability to set different types of meetings (duration, location, name) and sensible limits on number of meetings and time buffers between each meeting time to keep your schedule from getting too slammed.

What do you dislike?

While it works great from my end, I'm not thrilled about the user experience of the people scheduling against my calendar. After you pick the meeting type (from a workable but unsexy UI), Calendly shows detailed availability one day at a time, so it can take way too much clicking to drill into days--and then back out again--to find a time that actually works. So I feel a little guilty when asking someone to schedule with me, because I know their experience may be subpar. I'd feel a lot better if that end user experience was better.

Once I started doing lots of networking external to my company (coffee, drinks, lunches, intro calls), managing my calendar and the emails requires to make calendars line up with a new person was a nightmare. Calendly made all of that go away. It saves me several hours a week.

Calendly review by Sarah P.
Sarah P.

"Calendly has found a solution for something I didn't even realize was stressor in my life "

What do you like best?

I love how Calendly allows anyone to schedule something with you without that annoying back-and-forth of "Will this time work for you?" or "Oh, didn't realize you were on Pacific Time, I'll be out of the office by then." It syncs with your google calendar so you never have overlapping events, you can ask questions that customers can answer to give you a better context when coming to the call, you can set how many events you want per day and control whether or not a person can schedule something last minute. I really love all the features and use it everyday for scheduling meetings.

What do you dislike?

I really have no complaints. Calendly actually came out with a new feature recently called "Ad Hoc Meetings" where you can choose availability ad hoc if the calendar events you have already set up don't work for someone. Before they added that feature, that was my only complaint and now it is fixed. I love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would wholeheartedly recommend this product. They also have a google toolbar feature that makes it easy to access your links on whatever webpage you are using. So useful!

I am not stressed about scheduling meetings and calls anymore. I come into work and see that I have calls scheduled and I sit down and start the day without that added stress. I know I can easily direct someone to my calendly link if they are wondering about my availability which saves me time not having to write a long email or text when I can speak, only to find out none of those times work for the other person.

Calendly review by Virginia B.
Virginia B.

"Great for scheduling calls"

What do you like best?

I work in the nonprofit field and spend a lot of time scheduling phone calls with volunteers, partners, community members, and others who work outside of my organization. Calendly makes it extremely easy to schedule these calls, stay organized, and save time! I love that Calendly syncs with Outlook calendar, so I don't have to put my schedule into a whole separate system - it integrates so easily.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues with Calendly. I'm a big fan of the software.

The primary benefit I have seen is that I have saved tons of time e-mailing back and forth about scheduling requests. This is an easy and efficient way to schedule appointments, and gives those who you are scheduling with the control to choose times and dates that work best for them.

Calendly review by Brenda M.
Brenda M.

"Awesome tool for getting back hours in your day spent scheduling meetings"

What do you like best?

I love the integration with google calendar and the ability to add buffers and limits on daily meetings. Plus I can hide certain meeting types from my public page. And I can add Stripe payment for certain meeting and coaching sessions.

What do you dislike?

They don't have a referral program. I've sent tons of referrals their way and they are one of few sites which do not yet offer a referral bonus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the free trial to give it a test drive. It will prove to you how useful this tool can be. During the trial, I experimented with meeting lengths, calendar features, colors, etc. I was ready to sign up for the full subscription within a week. This is seriously one of my favorite apps. Of all time. Ever.

Time management, meeting scheduling

Calendly review by John K.
John K.

"Simple, Convenient but requires checking"

What do you like best?

Clients love having "access" to your schedule. It elevates relationship and simplifies most of scheduling. It accomplishes about 85% of the scheduling task but human eyes still need to double check it! Clients also rescheduled less and we had some new clients pop up and schedule themselves because it was so easy and non-confrontational.

What do you dislike?

The syncing can sometimes be delayed and if you schedule moves a lot it can be tricky. There were some instances where Calendly had the appointment but it was double booked with a manually addded appointment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check the appointments 1 week, 48 hours and 24 hours out. Have a system for deciding which conflict wins; client first vs internal need, first come first served, etc

We had a great assistant that spent too much time scheduling and some clients in different time zones and very busy. The scheduling was a bear and reading time slots to a client over the phone or back and forth emails was absurd. Calendly cut out more than 80% of that.

Calendly review by Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

"Calendly Boosts Demo/Online Meeting Scheduling"

What do you like best?

Leads are empowered to schedule meetings

What do you dislike?

High level of customization within setup

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the extra time to utilize all of their customization features when setting up your different meeting options as there are advanced offerings that can be very helpful and productive. For example, you can create custom questions that they need to answer in order to move forward with scheduling on your calendar. Also, you can add links and other informative information for them to be re-directed to after completing their scheduling. Also in many cases they might want to invite other stakeholders within their organization to attend the meeting or demo so you can create a custom question to capture these additional attendees contact information.

Allows for prospective clients to easily access your calendar & availability which saves you time and shortens sales cycles. Integration with GoToMeeting also makes Demo scheduling seamless. By adding a link to my Calendly within my email signature, prospective clients can choose from a variety of different online meetings and/or conference call options and dynamically schedule during time slots when I am available. This reduces mis-communications and increases the likelihood that the online meeting/call will get scheduled in a timely manner and reduces my follow up activities to a minimum.

Calendly review by Machiko E.
Machiko E.

"Calendly saves time!"

What do you like best?

Calendly's best feature is its integration with other calendars (Google, etc.).

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I'm not complely happy with is the load speed. The popup embed that we use takes a couple of seconds to load on our site. Would be nice to have it pop up quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try their free version. If it works for your use case, the features that come with the paid level are worth the small monthly fee.

Removed all back and forth with clients and prospects when booking meetings. They are free to select the time that works best for them without us having to get involved. Huge time saver!

Calendly review by Jason G.
Jason G.

"Calendly is the perfect online scheduler"

What do you like best?

This is a client-facing solution for me, so it has to be easy to use and it has to have a simple, elegant design. Calendly does both very well.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was an dedicated iOS app with full functionality that is on the web. The web interface works through mobile browsers, but it is not quite as solid as a dedicated iOS app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, I think that there is a free trial and the subscription is just month-to-month for next to nothing. I could not pay a secretary for one hour of work for what I pay for Calendly a month.

I use Calendly to allow clients, candidates, and others to sign up for meeting times with me as well as send reminders to all involved.

Calendly review by Amber A.
Amber A.

"Schedule with ease!"

What do you like best?

I love Calendly! It solves so many problems when it comes to scheduling appointments. You no longer have to hold potential spots or wait for other parties to respond. Instead, customers have direct access to your calendar and can choose the type of appointment they'd like. It's incredibly intuitive and user friendly. (Much more so than other similar apps I've used.) I also appreciate that you can create one on one or group appointments.

What do you dislike?

There's very little I don't like about this app. I do prefer the old layout to the new one, which for me is more complicated. I understand that for some people, it could be easier to use but I think a simple solution would be to offer both interfaces and parties could choose which style works best for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's no reason not to try it. Once you do, you'll likely be impressed enough to go with the paid version. It's affordable and allows you to customize even further for your needs.

It saves me so much time and energy from having to review my calendar, select open times, send them to parties and wait for a reply. Previously, sometimes it would take multiple emails between parties to find a time that is now scheduled with a click of a button.

Calendly review by Stacey W.
Stacey W.

"Ridiculously easy to use"

What do you like best?

Admin ability to overwrite as well as view use. The integration to Outlook calendar is seamless and makes the tool a true joy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike! It works exactly how you expect it to and does a fantastic job of being easy to use without having to read anything. A monkey could do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is a no-brainer for SDR/BDRs and other sales reps. Reduce friction and the annoying emails of scheduling time to convene.

Circumvent the whole "when are you free" ordeal and cut straight to the chase of booking a time to talk that works for everyone. We love how we can embed unique sales reps calendly's into our marketing campaigns. This solution takes care of so many of our previous headaches around scheduling a time to talk while reducing friction! LOVE LOVE LOVE this application.

Calendly review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Simple, elegant calendar takes stress out of planning"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the UX. It's quick to set-up and easy to learn. It takes the stress out of scheduling and helps you become more flexible for your Customers.

What do you dislike?

Calendly is great for ad hoc meetings. If you're on the phone a lot, you really have to configure your settings to make sure Customers can't schedule meetings a certain amount of time after another meeting (or next thing you'll know, you'll have back to back to back meetings). The nice thing is, this is doable with their software!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really look into the more in-depth configuration settings -- there's alot you can do with this software!

Scheduling meetings with Customers and even some internal meetings.

Calendly review by Nadav G.
Nadav G.

"Does what it promises in a straightforward and great looking interface"

What do you like best?

It's easy to configure and use, and the interface is beautiful

What do you dislike?

Some features are a bit rigid, like the automatic sending of calendar invitations, which we couldn't disable (we're using an integration with Zoom and Salesforce, and wanted the integration to send the invite together with the video link rather than Calendly sending an invite without it).

Recommendations to others considering the product

When these links go to external parties such as sales opportunities or customers, it's always important to check out their user experience as well, and ensure they receive something simple to understand and beautiful. Calendly checks those boxes with ease.

We meet online with our leads and opportunities; Calendly allows us to schedule these meetings with ease, instead of exchanging 5-10 emails with time slot suggestions and limitations.

Calendly review by David H.
David H.

"Great Calendar Service For Cheap"

What do you like best?

My company got Calendly so customers could book demos with us, and it did what it said it would. It fulfilled that function perfectly, to my recollection, never had a problem.

What do you dislike?

Calendly was a one trick pony, it could have customers books meetings, but it didn't automate reminders - at least for the version we paid for. It would be nice if Calendly offered more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Calendly is great if all need to do is allow people to book meetings with you or representatives at your company. If you want reminders for to be sent, or request specific information when they book a demo, you might want to look for another solution. However, Calednly was great for what it gave and how much my company paid.

Calendly allowed customers to book demos according to our availabilities. It's nice just to have customers book a time, instead of emailing back and for about setting up a meeting.

Calendly review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"A sanity preserver for those who book many meetings."

What do you like best?

This software is easy to configure and integrates well with your current calendars. It is super easy to publish and copy/paste a link for a potential client, or heck, even local friend to pick out a time to meet up.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is the lack of ability to generate a one-time "schedule a meeting invite" - once a person has your link they can book themselves as many times as they like. (Or I haven't found the configuration option to limit this.) - I need to be able to offer someone a one-time meeting invitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the right product if you are looking for a meeting scheduling solution. The interface is beautiful. The user experience is well-conceived. They nailed it.

The constant need to examine my calendar and find open times that worked for both me and the other meeting attendees was eating up much of my time. Double booking was inevitable. Short of hiring a secretary to manage these things, this was the best possible solution for me.

Calendly review by Charles N.
Charles N.

"Not enough uptake"

What do you like best?

The set-up user experience is super simple: the app syncs with your calendar, allows you full flexibility in how you book up your calendar and enables users to book different types of meetings with you e.g. 30 minutes web call vs. 1 hour face to face etc.

What do you dislike?

As much as the tool is useful for me when I want someone to automatically book a meeting in my diary, most of my contacts bypass the link and try to schedule meetings with me directly (which is what they are used to doing to book a meeting with someone: speak straight to the person) so the uptake from my connections isn't very good

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will the people who you want to book meetings with actually use the tool to schedule appointments with you?

Time savings when people actually use the tool and avoid clash of diaries. We've even set up the Calendly interface on our website so visitors can book in demos straight into our sales reps' calendars

Calendly review by Amanda P.
Amanda P.

"Simplifies your day"

What do you like best?

Calendly is a great tool that streamlines the process of setting up meetings and calls. It's a huge time saver and gives people the power to choose from your availability rather than going back and forth about proposed times and dates.

What do you dislike?

Many people are unfamiliar with the tool and the concept of selecting a time rather than getting an invitation. Sometimes they are genuinely confused using and looking at available times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend calendly for anyone who needs to set up multiple calls or meetings a day

Helps solve the issue of needs to set up many different calls all day, makes the process much faster. You can send out as many invites as you like and none of them will overlap.

Calendly review by Administrator

"Reivew of Calendy"

What do you like best?

Love the ease of sending out my link, allowing any customer the ability to schedule a time on my calendar. The ability to create/dictate my availability is an incredibly useful tool - for scheduling purposes. I also like the fact that I can have multiple active events, further organizing my time based on the event at hand. Finally, I also appreciate the fact that I can include required questions when someone is scheduling a time to speak with me.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact the fact that Calendly will not allow me to attach documents to events. Would simply be useful to add attachments! It also would be very useful if Calendly work offline. Increase the ease of scheduling for customers.

Avoiding scheduling conflicts/facilitating greater communication amongst coworkers. Much more efficiency when reaching out to our customers. Finally the team function is useful when it comes to ensure that appointments are distributed amongst the team based on availability - ease of delegation.

Calendly review by User in Internet

"Perfect For Scheduling Remote Interviews "

What do you like best?

That it syncs to my calendar and that people can schedule meetings without having to spend so much extra time coordinating via email. It's also nice that I can turn off entire days with one click. I also was glad to be able to add my own questions into the signup because it allowed me to get the Skype usernames without having to reach out on another email chain. Also, I really like the colors of the app, which might seem less important, but the color scheme just makes me happy.

What do you dislike?

It was a little difficult to get started. I didn't think the tutorial was super helpful and setting up my available times was a little confusing, though I managed to get through it.

I hire freelancers on two month contracts so I am constantly interviewing people via skype and other video conference applications. Calendly helps me by just allowing the freelancers to schedule themselves interviews during my available hours without me having to send 20 emails to figure out a time for us to meet. It's allowed me to spend more time working on essentials tasks while also giving freelancers more opportunities to meet with me.

Calendly review by User

"Expedites scheduling!"

What do you like best?

I love how quick and efficient Calendly is. I can easily share all the information necessary for a prospective client to schedule an appointment with me, and it saves me a step and a headache in scheduling a time that works for us both.

What do you dislike?

It takes a lot of time up front to set up an event. Once it is there, it is worth it, but it would be nice if events could sync together, sharing perhaps the same links across a platform, for example. Or if I could share an event with my team so that they could have the exact same event option without the 10 minutes to set it up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so easy to use and saves a lot of time upfront with clients - highly recommend!

Calendly saves us a LOT of time working with our clients. It puts the ball and responsibility in their court to schedule with me, and gives them all of the information they need to proceed without me having to email back and forth to find a time. We are saving time, and able to effectively collect and share information that is crucial to moving forward in the process.

"Meetings made easy!"

What do you like best?

Calendly is great! I love that it can link to all our outreach emails and makes booking meetings easy and simple. It saves so much time to just send someone your link to find a time that works vs. being on the phone trying to figure out the time zone, availability, etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could customize Calendly a little more than what we can customize now. Other than that, I really don't have issues with it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a must-have if you are in a sales role!

I'm in an inbound sales role, so the people who I'm dealing with are interested in learning about our software. Most people don't want to pick up the phone, make small talk, and try to figure out a time that works. It's so much easier for the customer to just click on a link and book a time. It save me (the salesperson) the time it takes to reach out and try to catch them at the right time. It improves the expereince of both the customer and the person using it!

Calendly review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Useful but can be glitchy"

What do you like best?

Calendly has helped our business immensely. It not only allows me to show cusomers/clients what is available on my calendar (without multiple email communications back and forth), but we also optimize it to allow perspective customers to schedule demos with available sales reps in a seamless and efficient manner. My favorite piece is the ease of use, customization, and the ability to have different types of appointments based on a business goal. I have found my rate of meetings has significantly increased since implementing.

What do you dislike?

I have found calendly to be glitchy more often than not. Often times it does not run or sync with my calendar, so clients request appointments that are already filled or schedule over each other. If it is not succesfully synced with my calendar, it does not write the appointment onto my calendar and I feel the need to check to make sure it is being added correctly. Often times this means an additional phone call with a client to reschedule. This may be different with Outlook and Google. I have some colleauges that use Google with Calendly and see this issue less often than I do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you are syncing correcly and you optimzie your calendar fully.

Ease of scheduling meetings, demos, and communicating availability with prospective customers. We are creating a more streamlined process in the sales funnel. For example it takes away the step of filling out a lead generation form, then someone reaching out for a demo. They can schedule at their own free will making leads more qualified when they come in.

Calendly review by User in Computer Software

"Nice for when you're trying to manage scheduling several clients"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the nice integration they have with my own personal calendar, it's so easy to have automatic calendar events updated to my google calendar

What do you dislike?

sometimes it's hard to see the extra features that are a little hidden. For example, i didn't realize the extent I could customize some of my reminder templates and by chance I found it today. I just wish I could have seen that a little sooner, it would have saved me a bit of work earlier, but I'm still happy for the feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you haven't found a solution to make it easy to organize your calendar with clients, try it out. it's wort h it.

Being able to organize with all my clients and my calendar has made my life so much easier. Imagine just sending your clients a link and they choose a time that works best without any awful back and forth. It's fantastic.

Calendly review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Scheduling made easy!"

What do you like best?

We've tried a lot of different platforms (including HubSpot Meetings) and while Calendly isn't perfect, it's still one of the best options on the market. I like the design and UX for our customers who actually schedule using the platform. I also appreciate the various integrations available.

What do you dislike?

I wish the tracking was a little more sophisticated. UTM parameters work, but there's no way to automatically generate a new link or manage existing links. The dashboard vs. event types could also be a little more intuitive. I also wish there was a way to analyze the most effective event types and add CTAs on the confirmation once an event is scheduled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Calendly is still one of the best scheduling platforms in terms of UX and UI for end users. It's not as great on the backend for administrators, but given that our primary goal is getting demos and calls scheduled, that's a benefit we're willing to sacrifice.

We track all demos, onboarding and launch calls, as well as personal meetings from various sources using Calendly. While there are things I wish could be improved, Calendly's given us insight into scheduling patterns and made scheduling demos much more streamlined.

Calendly review by Steven G.
Steven G.

"A "Gee, Whiz!" app in an ocean of technology overload"

What do you like best?

As a tech-savvy insurance broker, entrepreneur and business consultant, I use, review, and audit dozens of "micro-saas" applications a year. Most work fine, but of limited utility or poor value. If I had to drop all but my top three, Calendly would be one of the apps I keep, and I'll tell you why:

Think back to the last time you needed to schedule a call / appointment / consultation. How many emails did that take? Did you have to renegotiate dates or times? Was it unclear where you were meeting? Did one or more of the parties have a conflict or not get the memo?

Calendly solves this problem quickly and elegantly. My staff has my personal calendar link so I don't even need an assistant to schedule things, I just see appointments pop up on my calendar. The app gives plenty of management options such as buffer time between meetings and notifications/reminders to participants.

I would say this app saves me at least an hour, if not more, per week in lost time due to scheduling issues...and probably even more hours in my overall life span by not having to stress out about this stuff. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

There's only one scheduling platform that bests Calendly, and that's Clara (the AI assistant) who is able to negotiate specific locations (such as "Clara, set up a coffee meeting with Mr. Jones on Tuesday") and subsequently figure the travel time from my office to that location to avoid double-booking.

However, this contingency is not worth the significant cost premium (plus Calendly completes a booking in about 8 seconds versus the several hour delay for Clara.)

See above. Not having to deal with people's inability to decide on a time to meet is such a time and stress-saver.

Calendly review by Johnathan L.
Johnathan L.

"Email Tag for Meetings is a thing of the Past"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up was what got me hooked. But it was the ability for clients and colleagues to set up meetings without any intervention on my part which has me as a customer for life.

What do you dislike?

It only recognizes Busy and Unavailable slots as not being able to be scheduled. Had a time when I had an appointment marked as Out of Office and Calendly allowed someone to set up an appointment for me. I had to change my habit and simply put in that I am Busy if I am Out of Office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It appears that Calendly only works with Office 365, So, if you don't use Office 365 then this may not work for you.

Able to more quickly and efficiently schedule meetings. The biggest benefit I have has was not have to play email tag when trying to nail down time slots for meetings.

Calendly review by Chelsi W.
Chelsi W.

"Great tool! "

What do you like best?

As a recruiter, this has been a life-changing tool! No longer am I emailing back and forth with candidates to set up interviews or playing phone and email tag. I simply copy and paste the link in an email to applicants and have them schedule a time on my calendar. It's very user friendly and has been received well by applicants.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would be integrated with outlook in a way that I override certain blocks on my calendar that show as unavailable to candidates (reminders, etc.). I would also prefer to have it integrated fully in my outlook rather than me have to send a link from the web browser each time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what you're using it for. I would not need this product if I wasn't in my current role. I don't think I'd use it to schedule meetings with coworkers, but it's very helpful for setting up meetings and phone calls outside of the company.

Time saving. Efficiency with real-time calendar management.

Calendly review by Elaine F.
Elaine F.

"Calendly makes finding a meeting time so much easier"

What do you like best?

I love that you can integrate google calendars to check against when scheduling events so that there are no conflicts with already-scheduled events.

What do you dislike?

The upgrades to have team event scheduling, multiple event types, and additional API integrations are pretty expensive which doesn't really let me do everything I want to do with this program. If your company covers the costs of the upgrades, that's fantastic and the features are great. There is also no app, which is a slight travesty in today's day and age. The mobile site is okay but not great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't want to pay for a calendar integration service but you need to book group meetings, this probably isn't for you. If you only need to book one-on-one meetings, then this is a great and inexpensive tool.

Sending messages back and forth for hours and hours to try to find a meeting time that will work for everyone is insane. Calendly makes it super easy for scheduling one-on-ones, but it's a little pricey for group scheduling.

Calendly review by Consultant in Graphic Design
Consultant in Graphic Design

"Calendal is a life saver for booking my Creative Calls for Design Clients"

What do you like best?

+ There are pricing plans for everyone (and affordable)

+ You can still enjoy the free plan and get things done

+ I am able to look professional and schedule clients with ease

+ They just updated their look of the calendar (love it)

+ I am able to kill the back and forth with clients and other creatives when it comes to availability

+ I can schedule my online meetings and consultations and have different types (not on free plan)

+ You can complete client's info in advance and then send a link

What do you dislike?

+ Sometimes I have to dig around for what I want to do (seems to be better in new version)

+ On the free version you kind of get kicked out of the help section for some reason (contacting them)

+ Wish they added other apps to connect well with (but they do have some or some coming)

+ Would like to pay via PayPal (being nitpicky but would be nice)

+ Would like an app for my Mac (again nitpicky)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Calendly is worth a look if you are a design creative or any professional in need of scheduling clients, whether it is for consultations, webinars, etc. Also a good alternative to Acuity Scheduling.

+ Solving the problem of going back and forth on availability with clients, agencies and other creatives

+ Feel more organized and that clients sign up based on my availability

+ Knowing I have a certain time for calls/meetings I am able to design

+ Clients are not calling at odd times, time needs to be booked in advance

+ I'm getting more work done.

Calendly review by George M.
George M.

"Simple and efficient - Best value for money"

What do you like best?

We really like how simple and elegant its interface is.

Integrations with other platforms such as Google Calendar or Slack was important.

We use the Round robin feature heavily, but it has now become even more useful, as it now allows for equitable distribution across team members.

What do you dislike?

Native integrations with other software, namely GoToMeeting, Salesforce, do not exist yet

Allow more branding/personalization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before choosing Calendly we had considered other options such as ScheduleOnce and Timely. However, we chose Calendly due to its simplicity, modern and sleek UI, integrations and flexibility, offering features such as Round Robin. It does not have the most exhaustive set of features, but it has the best value out there, offering almost all features that you would need.

Calendly is being used by our sales, onboarding and customer success teams. It was selected as a tool that would allow grouping people across departments as well as booking individual appointments. It was also selected due to its round robin style of booking appointments.

Calendly review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"An Absolute Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

Calendly has been an absolute lifesaver for me. I started using it a few weeks ago because we've been running a little shorthanded in our HR department and I needed something to help facilitate interview scheduling. Previously, I had been scheduling interviews the old-fashioned way -- that is, by playing phone tag with candidates. Calendly has made it so I can blast out some emails and then the software does the rest of the work. It has seamlessly synced with my Outlook calendar with its plugin and now I wait to see my calendar slots fill out up without having to do the front-end work.

On top of all of this, Calendly was the most cost-friendly solution I could find like this, and the only one that offered a viable free option. I plan to continue to utilize Calendly and am excited to see what other ways I can use it.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I haven't found anything that I dislike about Calendly. I guess the name doesn't exactly roll of my tongue.

Calendly has allowed us to more efficiently schedule meetings with individuals outside our organization -- specifically scheduling job interviews with our recruiting team.

Calendly review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Best Calendar Tool out there "

What do you like best?

This is by far the best calendar tool I've used so far. I like how you can easily share your calendly link and customize mandatory questions for the recipient to answer. I also really like how you can customize your availability on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. It also easily integrates with most calendar tools you use (google, office, etc)

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much that I don't like! It doesn't everything you would want for a calendar tool. The one complaint I have is that if someone cancels a meeting, the block of time they took up does not become available again

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work in sales or any profession that requires appointments or meetings this is a no-brainer!

The fact that I can create mandatory form fields is huge! In my job sometimes people will reply to your outreach without proper contact info and it could take weeks to hear back. With Calendly I make it mandatory that I get an email and phone number so that even if they miss the appointment I can still get in touch with them

"Best CRM on the market"

What do you like best?

The system is very powerful and organizes my entire sales pipeline seamlessly. I also like a lot of the automation that can happen between Salesforce and some of the other systems we have in place. I am able to work through those other apps within Salesforce and create emails blasts. Those email blasts are being tracked, even down to when they read them, and when they respond.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about SF, however, if I were to choose one thing to complain about, it would be the lack of reporting within the system. The reporting is very basic. If you are providing a high-end CRM, you need to make sure each of the users can really understand their performance and be driven by their data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a CRM, there is none other on the market that provides a higher quality experience. There are hardly ever outages and they fix any problems that ever happen (the problems are very rare).

We are capable of handling an onslaught of thousands of clients per week and keep them all organized so no one falls through the cracks. We can allocate each lead to the reps that are most relevant to their needs. We are saving hours of prospecting and research time each and every day. If we were to pay someone to organize these leads the way Salesforce does it, we would be paying WAY more.

Calendly review by Brittany P.
Brittany P.

"Very Basic Calendar/Event Invite Management Product"

What do you like best?

I liked that we could provide a way for our customers to book a 1 on 1 meeting during one of our scheduled events.

What do you dislike?

I didn't think it was very intuitive, though I never received formal training on the product. I found it difficult to navigate and we had to manipulate the system in order to get it to do what we needed done. I found the time zone feature to be rather confusing as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would do some research to make sure that Calendly is going to be the best product for your company. I don't think it worked very well for our purposes, but it may work well for other companies, depending on what you need it for.

We were trying to provide our customers a way to book a meeting with a product specialist during specific time frames during our training conference.

Calendly review by Tanya B.
Tanya B.

"Calendly Rocks!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can ask questions of people making appointments with me so I have the information I need for the conslutation.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could add a calendar alert to every single Calendly appointment invitation for myself and the person who scheduled the appointment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great platform and very easy to use.

I use Calendly to let my potential clients and clients schedule consultations and project meetings with me according to their own schedules instead of doing the whole "can you make this time work" back and forth.

Calendly review by Cody S.
Cody S.

"A Great Tool to Make Scheduling Easier"

What do you like best?

The best part about Calendly is the ability to allow people to easily schedule a time they want to talk with you without having to do the email back and forth of figuring out what works and what doesn't. People can easily see when you are free and grab a time on your calendar. It is also really handy to have things added to your calendar automatically, so its just another step in the process that you don't have to worry about.

The program also seems to be very easy to use for people who have never seen it, because we have not had a lot of cases of people not being able to figure out how to use it to sign up for a meeting.

What do you dislike?

The program was a little confusing at first when it came to blocking out times, but once you get a grasp on that its pretty easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Especially if you only need one type and can utilize the free plan, its a no brainer because it will make your life easier. Even the paid option is a great tool for a very low cost. Try it out and I think it will be a great tool for anyone.

The biggest problem is making scheduling between two parties easier. While you can usually get something scheduled with someone who is interested in talking with you without a program like Calendly, it just saves a couple of emails and makes the process easier.

Calendly review by Hannah W.
Hannah W.

"Saves me a ton of time with scheduling on auto-pilot"

What do you like best?

Calendly is an excellent time-saver if you schedule a lot of meetings. It's very easy to use (didn't even have to look at any help documentation), and I can do things like prevent meetings from being scheduled too close together. It's also great if you frequently meet with people in different time zones.

What do you dislike?

I really wish they'd add the ability to customize the thank you page (or redirect to a new one) because I'd like to add a custom conversion tracking script. I understand you can use UTM parameters but it's not enough if you want to dive into advanced tracking with conversion tracking codes.

Since using Calendly, I've never had to go through the back-and-forth "What day/time works for you?" which used involve repeatedly looking at a calendar and trying to account for different time zones.

Learning about Calendly?

* We monitor all Calendly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.