I have been using Caliber Mind for a few month and I cannot imagine doing my job without it. Caliber Mind is the glue that keeps all data together across a multitude of systems in the stack. I connected SFDC, Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and even some Google sheets.
I use Caliber Mind for:
- ABM reporting
- Waterfall (Funnel) reporting
- Attribution reporting
- Automation across otherwise disconnected custom objects in my main platforms (Salesforce and Marketo)
This is what I like about it:
- Ease of integration
- Automated dashboard showing what questions the report answers
- Target account list builder without having to learn code (but you use code if you want to)
- Seamless integration with my SFDC, Marketo, Google Analytics, Adwords and even
- Role ROI based reports
- Historic snapshots of the data for trending and forecasting
- Access to underlying data lake for BI tool
Not really a dislike but a word of warning. While this is a younger product, it is for mature marketers that need to tie marketing to revenue. The customer success team is very supportive and they will help you during the set up.
This is a tool for Marketing Ops and there should be a technical resource assigned to own the platform and that person should be able to use and access the stack (CRM, Marketing Automation, Google Analytics and any other platforms that need to be integrated.