CaliberMind

4.8

CaliberMind is an intelligent account lifecycle management solution that seamlessly integrates with your core CRM & MAP systems to bring together all the lead and account data into one place for matching, routing, scoring and analytics - so revenue teams can target accounts, act, and report on account-based data.

Work for CaliberMind?

Learning about CaliberMind?

CaliberMind Reviews

Ask CaliberMind a Question
Showing 3 CaliberMind reviews
CaliberMind review by Stephen M.
Stephen M.

"CaliberMind - ABM and Data Warehousing All in One"

What do you like best?

CaliberMind allows you to apply account-based marketing principles to real-world problems and develop actionable marketing insights that will fuel your marketing and sales funnel and drive revenue growth. The additional benefit of being a multi-sourced data warehouse leaves open the potential for Customer Lifecycle analytics.

What do you dislike?

While not a dislike, CaliberMind is a young product that is growing rapidly, so as with any young product there are current reporting gaps but the team is very responsive, engaging, and willing to entertain ideas from its customer base that is helping to mature the product quickly.

We were on a different solution that forced the usage of campaigns within Salesforce and forced our marketing view to be lead, contact, and campaign based. CaliberMind's Account Based Marketing approach has allowed us to begin to develop both an accurate holistic view of our customers from a marketing perspective and increase the accuracy of our attribution, thus gaining better insights into how our spend is being used and how to increase our yields.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CaliberMind
CaliberMind review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"The best of both worlds, ABM and Marketing attribution meet martech stack and data lakes"

What do you like best?

I have been using Caliber Mind for a few month and I cannot imagine doing my job without it. Caliber Mind is the glue that keeps all data together across a multitude of systems in the stack. I connected SFDC, Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and even some Google sheets.

I use Caliber Mind for:

- ABM reporting

- Waterfall (Funnel) reporting

- Attribution reporting

- Automation across otherwise disconnected custom objects in my main platforms (Salesforce and Marketo)

This is what I like about it:

- Ease of integration

- Automated dashboard showing what questions the report answers

- Target account list builder without having to learn code (but you use code if you want to)

- Seamless integration with my SFDC, Marketo, Google Analytics, Adwords and even

- Role ROI based reports

- Historic snapshots of the data for trending and forecasting

- Access to underlying data lake for BI tool

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike but a word of warning. While this is a younger product, it is for mature marketers that need to tie marketing to revenue. The customer success team is very supportive and they will help you during the set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a tool for Marketing Ops and there should be a technical resource assigned to own the platform and that person should be able to use and access the stack (CRM, Marketing Automation, Google Analytics and any other platforms that need to be integrated.

- Building a target account list for ABM

- ABM ROI and attribution

- Martech integration

- Funnel metrics

What Marketing Account Intelligence solution do you use?

CaliberMind review by Travis K.
Travis K.

"Quick and easy setup - Configurable enrichment & powerful reporting capabilities"

What do you like best?

I had a great experience with the CaliberMind team and how they onboarded my company. Very thorough and very good turn around times on all my inquiries. I was able to blend multiple data enrichment sources together and map to my CRM as I needed it set for my sales workflows. I loved the custom reporting capability which helped me answer lead and campaign source attribution that I just couldn't get in SalesForce.

What do you dislike?

Product is improving at a rapid pace however there are still some technical skills in order to get the reporting setup. Good news- when I got stuck, they were very responsive to jump in and help.

Contact, Lead and Account enrichment. Lead source and UTM campaign attribution.

There are not enough reviews of CaliberMind for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Adapt Logo
Adapt
Adapt provides access to millions of contact and business information. Business Owners, Sales & Marketing professionals use Adapt to get accurate and updated contact information to grow their business.
Leadspace Logo
Leadspace
Leadspace B2B Customer Data Platform enables companies to increase pipeline, better engage customers and drive faster growth, by allowing marketers to find and know their ideal customers.
Leadiro Logo
Leadiro
Leadiro is an Account Based Marketing and lead generation tool for sales professionals, marketers and recruiters. Leadiro provides accurate executive B2B contact data that gets results.
6sense Logo
6sense
3.9
We bridge the gap between marketing and sales teams by providing a data-driven layer of intelligence that adds predictive value to your CRM and marketing automation systems.
Lattice Engines Logo
Lattice Engines
Lattice delivers data-driven business applications that help companies market and sell more intelligently.
Maroon.ai Logo
Maroon.ai
4.7
Maroon is a predictive analytics product for B2B marketers.
Radius Logo
Radius
Data intelligence software to find and convert your best B2B prospects. Powered by largest, most accurate B2B data source — The Network of Record™.
PipeCandy Logo
PipeCandy
Intelligent Prospecting Platform for outbound sales and inbound lead enrichment.
Mintigo Logo
Mintigo
Real time intelligence to find and engage your leads
Bombora Logo
Bombora
Bombora is an aggregated source of behavioral Intent Data for B2B, creating a data cooperative of premium B2B Media Companies. The company's Content Consumption Monitoring technology fuels this Intent Data Cooperative, which empowers marketers to more efficiently monetize their businesses, delivering data for use cases throughout the sales and marketing funnel.

Learning about CaliberMind?

* We monitor all CaliberMind reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.