Call Box

A quick easy way for most businesses to get an immediate boost to their bottom line is to get better on the phone. Century Interactive helps companies discover what's generating their best calls and how their staff is performing on the phone.

Work for Call Box?

Learning about Call Box?

Call Box Reviews

Ask Call Box a Question
Showing 77 Call Box reviews
Call Box review by <span>John &quot;J.D.&quot; D.</span>
John "J.D." D.

"Century Interactive and Car Wars"

What do you like best?

In the past a lot of the staff were saying I called them on my cell phone, now they can enter their cell number in the system, and make the calls. One hurdle down for the management. the staff can no longer say I made X amount of calls to all my customers, their is now report that shows how many of the call were actual Live Conversations with the customers, removing the smoke from the call attempts. Over all the best Phone system interaction with a CRM tool out there..

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes... The system gives the staff and management teams the ability to track what and how they are doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

remove the ability for anyone to change their Phone code and enter another profile.. very annoying for the effective reporting of how may calls the staff are making..

In the Automotive industry getting the sales staff to do their follow up calls with customers is mind blowing, some say it's the car biz.. The system now gives the Management teams the ability to accurately see what the staff is doing and not doing, their are many reports that assist the Dealership with how they are handling the calls, what is being said or not said. How may times did the salesperson actually ask the customer for an appointment .. Century Interactive also will offer training for the staff on phone skills. As most of us know we can't depend on the Sales Managers to sit with a green pea and show him the ropes of what to say and not to say...

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Call Box
Call Box review by <span>Elizabeth S.</span>
Elizabeth S.

"Good Call Tracking Service with Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

We have been really happy with Century Interactive. Our company uses their services to service our own clients. We have had issues arise while using the service that have been promptly taken care of. We have even given feedback about issues that they actually used to improve the product. We have been with them for years and will continue to use them because they are a great company. I highly recommend their services.

What do you dislike?

There have been issues that have come up but they have used our feedback to improve their product. I don;t really have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I HIGHLY recommend Century Interactive.

We are able to give call tracking results to our clients and allow our clients to look up their own call tracking results. It has been an invaluable tool to help us keep clients happy and give them feedback on how our own services our working for them. They have reasonable rates for their services. They also allow us to have our company make in the link that customers use so it looks like our company is providing the service. It works seamlessly with our own services and handles many clients.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

Call Box review by <span>Josh L C.</span>
Josh L C.

"We've been using Century's dynamic call tracking for almost 2 years."

What do you like best?

Their support team has been easy to reach, return inquiries promptly and are willing to go above and beyond to insure our needs our satisfied.

Integration both with Google Analytics and the target website only takes a few minutes. Their pricing is very reasonable and way they invoice makes it easy to calculate cost for individual client accounts. All in all we recommend Century's solution for anyone looking for a functional and affordable call tracking system.

What do you dislike?

The reporting interface can be a bit sluggish at times and .we ran into an issue with receiving calls from people who did not get the phone number from the website when using toll free lines. However we did not run into the issue when we provisioned lines using a local prefix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've been happily using Century's dynamic call tracking solution to measure KPI's on a couple of our client's lead gen sites for almost 2 years. By doing so we've been able to get increased insight for our pay-per-click and SEO marketing campaigns. In one instance we've been able to identify our client's answering service was sub-standard causing them to loose multiple qualified leads. Without this call tracking the leads we drove to the site may have appeared to be not qualified.

Being able to report calls generated by our campaign has been invaluable in showing ROI to our clients, allowing us to build long lasting relationships.

Call Box review by <span>Alexis B.</span>
Alexis B.

"CarWars User"

What do you like best?

I really love the fact that we are able to track our advertising through CarWars! The system is very easy to use and it is so helpful in capturing the information we need. This system has really helped our company decide on what ads are generating phone calls and sales and what ads we are wasting our time and money on. We have also been able to use this system for online advertising which has been very useful for us.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about CarWars. I have never had an issue with the system.

However, I am not big on the competition portion of CarWars simply because I work for an exotic car company so it does not really make sense for our business. I can see where that may be good for a Honda, Toyota, Ford, etc. dealership but not for the level of cars we have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend CarWars to any company, even if they are not in the automotive industry. It is very simple to use, anyone in your office can easily learn the system and it is reasonably priced.

Our company has never tracked our advertising efforts so CarWars has allowed us to make better and more effective decisions on where we place our print and internet ads. It also helps us capture customer information and helps our sales staff with their phone etiquette. It is also great that we can go back and listen to the phone calls.

Call Box review by <span>Daniel S.</span>
Daniel S.

"Fills A Need To Integrate Call Tracking With Google Analytics, But Doesn't Fill It Entirely"

What do you like best?

They have a generally responsive support team that helps get the initial set up on the site done right. The product works well within their own reporting system to give you a clearcut picture of all inbound website traffic that resulted in phone calls and from which marketing medium, and has a helpful automated reporting system you can use to send out daily and weekly reports to your sales managers.

What do you dislike?

The biggest weakness is in its integration with google Analytics, which is the main reason our agency, and our clients, went with them in the first place. Plenty of call tracking services have robust backend reporting, but not as many sell themselves as being abel to integrate your call conversions directly into your Google AdWords and Google Analytics accounts. CI does that to a degree, but the method and script they use to register conversions falls short in accurately reporting into Google Analytics the actual location of the caller. Say you have a customer who markets heavily in certain cities in Texas, but then looks at their Google Analytics panel and finds that all of their call conversions cam from Tulsa, Oklahoma? The average GM would panic, or call their ad agency wondering why they're wasting ad spend in a market outside their sales region. This is the problem with CI integration into GA; call conversions register in GA as coming from the server in Tulsa, OK and map out accordingly in GA data, which does not give you an accurate geo-location picture of conversions and site behavior. Want to see in GA how many leads came from the city you were marketing to? You can't include call conversions in that data, unless you manually pull the data and add it into a spreadsheet or powerpoint slide to present to your clients, which defeats the purpose of moving to a system like this that should fully integrate with Google Analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I chose to put that they are not heading in the right direction as repeated requests and discussions with their dev team about a major issue we have on their platform - the inability of their conversion tracking to correctly register the location of a converted call in Google Analytics - returned from them the response that it was not possible to change this or accomplish this in GA, and they did not have plans to spend dev time on fixing it. The sad thing is that statement is not true, a close competitor of theirs can accomplish that very thing using a better event-based conversion capture in GA and give us the needed location data per call conversion to feed into our GA reports.

We are solving the problem of being able to track call conversions on a website and tie that back to online inbound marketing efforts from various platforms. This enables us to better gauge marketing effectiveness and allocate ad spend accordingly to stronger performers, as well as optimize ads and campaigns with full conversion data.

Administrator in Automotive

"Good for call tracking, not so good on reporting. "

What do you like best?

I like the new feature that includes descriptions of what happened during the course of a phone call. Sometimes the descriptions have been a little inaccurate (human error), but for the most part they have been very useful. I also like the ability to listen back to a variety of phone calls.

What do you dislike?

The reporting needs refinement. It is consistently inaccurate, even after accounting for the hour or so delay for people to listen to the phone calls. We see random events daily where reporting is wrong for one user, several users, and there isn't any explanation from their IT team and nothing on our end has changed. We also get bounced around whenever there is an issue with Click-to-call. I've called several times to ask about an outage with click-to-call and they immediately tell me it isn't their fault and to call eLead. When I call eLead, they tell me it isn't them and to call Century Interactive. In recent months, Click-to-call has been down several times and it is frustrating to be bounced around between vendors, especially on a busy day. Also, the application is not entirely BDC friendly in that I can't really pull the metrics I need efficiently without accessing several different reports. There is also sometimes sluggishness when accessing these reports. I'd also like to see a more friendly carwars.com/monitor report as the current report doesn't load all the salesman on our team and I'd like to be able to track a person's productivity hourly and also see a more BDC friendly interface showing connections, appointments, set, etc. by hour.

I'm able to hold my team accountable for their phone calls. I have been able to cross check Car Wars against our CRM to see if phone ups are being logged accurately and to identify areas of opportunity for training.

Call Box review by <span>Dan H.</span>
Dan H.

"The Early Reviews are Promising"

What do you like best?

Although we've only been using Rent Buzz for a short time, I'm already enjoying its ease of use when compared to our previous call tracking and monitoring system. The ability to quickly add numbers without having to request assistance is a big plus, and the mobile app is simple and intuitive. I've also experienced nothing but great customer service from everyone I've worked with at Century.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. We've only been live for a few months and haven't fully deployed to our sales teams for use. We're in the midst of a larger CRM rollout, and that training takes priority.

Rent Buzz enables us to easily track which marketing channels are performing and which aren't. We also expect it to be a great help in monitoring performance of individual salespeople and use the tools in ongoing training.

Call Box review by <span>Craig G.</span>
Craig G.

"Solid Solution for tracking Marketing response as well as internal QC"

What do you like best?

The cost is very reasonable and the functionality allows us to really track where calls come from and how our marketing efforts are working.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. It's a fairly simple service that just does what it is supposed to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you market products and are the kind of person who actually follows up and tracks the success of such things, then this is an ace for you. If all you have are good intentions, but never view the data and follow up and make alterations to your campaigns based on the data, then don't waste your money or time with unique numbers ... you have bigger issues to deal with.

Trying to track marketing ROI. Each time we try a marketing program, if we don't have unique phone numbers then we are at the mercy of our people to accurately track what the response is (good luck with that!) This takes the guesswork out of it and allows you to truly track and understand the results from your various marketing efforts.

Call Box review by <span>Justin P.</span>
Justin P.

"Useful partnership that adds value to any marketing venture"

What do you like best?

If you are results oriented and need a tool to prove the success of your marketing efforts and strategies, then century interactive is mandatory. If your not big on results and don't care to fine tune your marketing strategies based on fine tuning your strategies based on results to achieve optimum performance, then don't bother using this company because you won't be in business much longer anyway.

What do you dislike?

I believe there's always room for improving operations, but at the meantime I believe the functionality of this companies call tracking platform is optimal.

I am a trial and error based marketer, so call tracking systems help me figure out on the fly and in realtime which strategies do and don't work, allowing me to achieve success at a much faster rate for my clients.

Call Box review by <span>Anna P.</span>
Anna P.

"Huge Insights, Easy Implementation"

What do you like best?

The ability to capture data that is now steering our marketing strategies, training/development efforts and operational activities as well. It seems crazy that we were making business decisions without these insights before!

Implementation is easy and seamless.

The user interface is easy to navigate. I like that we have the ability to make adjustments to our own account or use the support team to help as needed.

Data is easy to read and actionable.

What do you dislike?

I am still working on integrating this data with some of our other data points into a marketing dashboard. I wouldn't say it is a "dislike" it is just taking us longer to integrate.

We are now able to make sound decisions on marketing, training/development and operations efforts. We can make improvements on capturing more business and recapturing missed business opportunities that we would have lost before.

Call Box review by <span>Gregory B.</span>
Gregory B.

"Love it, but time to upgrade"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the product and that it integrates with other reporting products and analytics. I like the support team and account managers as they are very helpful in the few times we need to reach out to them.

What do you dislike?

I've been using them for many years now and haven't seen a single upgrade to their interface, mobile compatibility, device compatibility, reporting templates, etc. It would be great it they would get on board with other online SAS products and provide a white labeled customer dashboard for agencies and an app for mobile access would be wonderful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great add-on product for digital agencies for illustrating the effectiveness of campaigns.

We use call tracking to prove that internet marketing campaigns work.

Call Box review by <span>Ashley B.</span>
Ashley B.

"Overall, we have had a decent experience"

What do you like best?

Their system is user friendly for our clients. We utlize their call tracking software for a program on our sites. We are able to offer the service to clients, and allow them to utlize their own client logins to pull reports, analyze trends with the data, etc. I think this is the biggest thing that keeps us from transitioning to another product - ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Their customer support system typically changes without much notice to vendors. This impacts how we utlize the system, and affects our clients as well. I do not like how their customer support interface/dashboard has changed. You login to an area and type out your request, but there is really no confirmation that it has been receieved. There seems to be a lack of accountability and set timeline on their end. I have followed up and called support reps directly on various requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to hold their customer service team accountable. Find out who manages the team, and use he/she as a resource. Follow up with that person when you don't feel your needs are being met.

We are able to provide sound call tracking with the system. It allows us to pull billing data for a large amount of clients at a time, and we rely on the data heavily for accuracy.

Call Box review by <span>Amy K.</span>
Amy K.

"I love Century Interactive"

What do you like best?

I have worked with Century Interactive now for close to 7 years. I love their proprietary software, it is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Century Interactive's customer service is great! Every time that I have a problem or any questions at all, it is always fixed in a timely manner . Every interaction that I have had with a team member at Century Interactive has been very professional.

What do you dislike?

There honestly hasn't been anything that I dislike about Century Interactive or it's software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend that if you are looking for a call tracking company that you give Century Interactive a try, you won't be disappointed!

I work for an internet marketing company that resells Century's call tracking. Our company and clients have benefited a lot from using their call tracking. system We are able to track ROI and see where calls are coming from using their awesome analytics. A lot of our clients listen to calls to see how their staff is handling calls and treating clients. There are so many different ways that call tracking can be beneficial to a business.

Call Box review by Internal Consultant in Medical Practice
Internal Consultant in Medical Practice

"My Review"

What do you like best?

I think some of the features with Call Interactive are very useful like being able to listen and review calls. I also like that the software shows the click trail of calls.

I also like how easy it is to export excel tables- very useful except for the fact that most of the info is skewed.

What do you dislike?

It seems a lot of the information is inaccurate. Some of the calls are obviously tracked incorrectly for example: says the call came from webpage X and when we ask them they say they came from webpage Y.

The software seems to recognize unique users and calls but there is no way on the UX to separate existing customers from leads. And if there is, the customer service is terrible, and hasn't answered any of my emails asking for advice/help.

I work at a dental office and many of our patients look up our number online when they want to call. Unfortunately, it is my understanding that the only way to to separate our existing patients from leads is to go through and actually listen to every single phone call and determine whether or not it should be on the report. Extremely frustrrating and time-consuming.

Call Box review by <span>kyle j.</span>
kyle j.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Century Interactive is very responsive to the help I need with different things that come up. I work a lot with the support team and always answer my questions.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a little more organization. With how many accounts I have dealt with it's sometimes hard to keep track of things I have asked for and have had to follow up a few times with the support team.

We have used the call Measurement system to help our clients track what's happening on their website Andrew many calls have taken place. Also have used the call recording to help train our clients staff in how to handle phone calls.

Call Box review by <span>MariaElena C.</span>
MariaElena C.

"Century Interacive Call Measurement System"

What do you like best?

I have been working with Century for 7 years now and have a great business relationship with the Tech Team. I call or email and always have results within 24hrs. The norm is within an hour the extreme is 24 hrs. I have worked with the same Tech for these years and we now exchange kind words about the weather or our family. Great customer service and they are always asking if we need other developments or we can try them out to see if it meets our business needs.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the CM system does have it's hiccups from time to time and at times are unexplained.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend because of the customer services, outside of the box thinking and Tech Support A+ in my book.

We use this CM tracking system to measure our Representatives production on the phones. Benefits is always a training/coaching moment.

Call Box review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Overall my experience with the team at Century Interactive has been great."

What do you like best?

Century Interactive provides us with call tracking lines in a timely manner that our customers really appreciate. Everyone has deadlines they are striving to meet. Century Interactive allows for 1-5 days for ordering lines, and I have never waited more than 2 days to fulfill a customer's request.

What do you dislike?

If I had to provide one negative experience with Century Interactive it would be that they need to communicate more with each other. There have been a few small instances where we have changed data on our website or fixed glitches that are bound to pop up, and then a few days or weeks down the road the same thing will re-appear.

Century Interactive provides us with the technical support that we don't have the man power to keep up with. We have never brought them an issue that they couldn't solve for us. They are invaluable in regards to all of our website upkeep and maintenance, and offering advice to help us keep improving and evolving our own services.

Call Box review by <span>Dave S.</span>
Dave S.

"Full featured, value priced"

What do you like best?

If you market your service, you need to know which marketing program generated each new lead to effectively determine program ROI and effective allocation of marketing resources. For services, most online marketing generates a phone call, not an online sale; therefore, as a business owner/marketer I need to know what program generated the call, and the caller likely either can't recall or incorrectly recalls where they were online when deciding to call.

With Century Interactive's tracking numbers I know exactly what program generated the call. By listening to the recording of each call I can critique our employee who engaged with that potential customer, thereby improving future conversion of calls.

Oh, and the pricing is superb.

What do you dislike?

Can't say I dislike anything about their software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Full featured yet value priced management of marketing phone numbers.

As stated above, correctly allocating new customers to the marketing program that generated the lead - thereby allowing calculation of ROI and determining whether or not to continue to invest in a program or to kill it.

I've utilized similar software before, but at a much higher price. So key benefit is reducing marketing costs allowing more dollars for marketing investment and higher ROI.

Call Box review by <span>A.M. S.</span>
A.M. S.

"Century Interactive is a Non-Negotiable for any Dealership Success"

What do you like best?

It is hard to determine one thing that I like best about Century Interactive. The three best things about CI is the level of customer service they provide, the type of information they track, and how they report it so it is user friendly and actionable.

I really enjoy their carwars application. Most "car people" are extremely competitive, and carwars allows you to leverage that spirit of competition into motivation to make calls and follow up with customers.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing that I dislike about CI. They do a good job at addressing any concerns that I have had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As far as I have seen, and I have shopped CI's service, there is no one with a product or level of service comparable to CI. If you want to be the best in your market, district, region, you must add CI to your list of business partners.

In today's market, and with the customers relying heavily on the internet to do their research, fewer customers are coming into the dealership. The majority of customers are shopping online and calling into the dealership to determine the 1.3 dealerships that they are going to visit to purchase a vehicle. CI helps you to ensure you are maximizing your opportunities and ensures your effort levels are where they need to be.

Call Box review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good, but could use improvements"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up an account on Century Interactive. With just a snippet of code added, you are up and running.

What do you dislike?

The user interface isn't very appealing. It makes navigating and reviewing results a little difficult. Also I would like it better if there was a easier way to compare month to month trends, as well as export the reports into appealing PDF files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support staff won't analysis success for you, so make sure you have someone within your company who can review data and offer recommendations for growth.

Being able to link calls to their online sources is incredibly valuable and allows you to attribute leads, or even sales to their source. Companies that do not have call tracking are missing an incredibly valuable tool.

Call Box review by <span>Maryann B.</span>
Maryann B.

"An inexpensive training tool for our customer service employees."

What do you like best?

As a small business owner, I cannot monitor every interaction my customers have with my personnel. This service gave me a way to actually monitor calls and hear how my employees were speaking to customers. Once employees heard how they sounded on the phone, it was easy to coach them. It is an affordable service that requires little effort on my part. I am emailed each day with calls and all I have to do is listen to them when it is convenient for me.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Billing is automatic and straight forward.

Customer service training. An additional benefit has been when a dispute has occurred with a customer, we can go back and review what was communicated over the phone.

Call Box review by <span>Heidi M.</span>
Heidi M.

"Call Tracking is great"

What do you like best?

I like that we can list to all the calls we are getting for commercials. I like the fact that we can give each channel a different number and that allows us to see what channel is working for us.

What do you dislike?

I wished there was a different way to track if the caller calls in several times from the list of calls instead of having to click and listen and then see if they called before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Century Interactive to keep track of your advertisements. It has helped use a lot especially if we missed calls we can see if they were commercial calls. Great tool.

We help people with osteoarthritis.

Call Box review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Experiance using this service"

What do you like best?

This service was very easy to manage and the wealth of information found on the dashboard really helped me understand where leads where coming from and how they where generated. I was also very happy with the price and quality the service. I liked the ability to forward all the call volume and messages to more than one person so that they can be responded to immediately even if someone isn't immediately available.

What do you dislike?

Honestly it wasn't anything Century Interactive did or didn't do, it was the overall effectiveness of the phone campaigns I was running. I placed an add in a dental industry publication and tied it to my CI account and really felt that I was going to get a better response. I also add the number on other direct mail marketing collateral so I was surprised at the low response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you want to use the service for and how you will be implementing and tracking your individual campaigns. You also need to make sure you forward the voicemails and missed calls to more than one individual so that you can track the program effectively.

I was used the Century Interactive service to try different marketing techniques to try and promote my company and its services. I placed toll free numbers on advertising that was distributed through a magazine and a direct mail piece. My company has tried many marketing techniques and this service was used during a time when we where trying to determine what method would work best for our business.

Call Box review by <span>Jessica Ann B.</span>
Jessica Ann B.

"Century Interactive provides good, concise reporting of my call data."

What do you like best?

The reports are very intuitive and easy to use. There are different report options that allow us to reach our customers.

What do you dislike?

While easy to use, I would like to see more detailed graphs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo. My customer service representative walked me through the site and even helped me to set up re-occurring reports.

We are trying to understand how are customers are finding us; and reaching customers that call after business hours.

Call Box review by <span>Raquelle D.</span>
Raquelle D.

"Highly Recommended "

What do you like best?

I'm an account manager of 50+ accounts, and I always recommend that our clients use the call tracking service. This allows you to take report on the leads that you are bringing them from your marketing efforts. The reporting features are awesome, and the customer service has always been solid.

What do you dislike?

We have some clients report that when they have switched providers the tracking lines went fuzzy. We never really got to the bottom of what causes that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are some reporting features that would be awesome to add like YOY options.

This allows us to better track and report the source and lead volume from our digital marketing efforts.

Call Box review by <span>Kevin W.</span>
Kevin W.

"I've been very pleased with Century Interactive's call tracking"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy the system was to navigate and implement. Adding a new number is easy and if I ever ran into any issues, the customer service was fantastic. Also the reporting was easy to understand for both me and my clients. I really liked the weekly summary reports I could send out automatically to my clients. That saved me the hassle of doing another repetitive task every week. I definitely would recommend century interactive.

What do you dislike?

While the support was great, it seemed like I had a new account rep every couple of months.

Trying to quantify all marketing initiatives. Call tracking certainly helps to achieve this.

Call Box review by Agency in Consumer Goods
Agency in Consumer Goods

"Century Interactive is a great product!"

What do you like best?

I love the reports available; allows for in depth research on marketing campaigns that can be tricky to track, such as television ads.

What do you dislike?

The reporting system itself is quite slow and freezes often. I'd also like to be able to delete\remove numbers myself rather than going through a customer service agent. Although, the customer service is very impressive. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you offer free trials? I think this would encourage more sign up. Once someone sees what the reporting can show\do for their company or business, I can't imagine they wouldn't want to continue doing business with you.

Please see response to Q1.

Call Box review by <span>Dalia R.</span>
Dalia R.

"Powerful & Inspiring"

What do you like best?

I like working with the team at Century Interactive because they are fully invested in their service and their passion for success is infectious. They are always quick to respond with solutions to make my role easier. The features I have at my fingertips allow me to work smarter. My team is more powerful and we're developing skills everyday.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more flexibility in exporting data, and at times the audio files cause the portal to run slower than usual.

We are filling the gaps in our conversion rate company wide. Century Interactive provides us with a strong coaching and developing tool that is accessible anywhere. They also provide true and immediate support consistently.

Call Box review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Competitive Pricing and Sophisticated Product"

What do you like best?

The product functions and works very well. As a stand alone product it has many great features and includes many reports and call tracking data for a reasonable cost. Century Interactive is typically on the lower end with cost but customizations are sometimes difficult for third party applications such as Sales Force.

What do you dislike?

The third party integrations were not the best, trying to integrate with Bing Ads was not automated at the time and also Sales Force integration would have to be a custom integration. Having the data fall into other programs by a pre-existing applications would be preferred.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software if only needing the basics of call tracking. Has everything you need and more.

The benefit of being able to track calls and see an increase with the return on investment was superb!

Call Box review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Easy to use and love the layout."

What do you like best?

The ease of use what I like best from Century Interactive. Easy to navigate, easy to get my reports, and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, I can't find anything that I dislike. It is still a VERY solid program to keep track of our inbound calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to keep track of their inbound calling, with the ability to listen in and see where improvements can be made.

We get to focus on employee growth, and see how they handle each customer with inbound calls.

Call Box review by <span>Pam H.</span>
Pam H.

"One of our most valued business partners..."

What do you like best?

As a leading franchise organization supporting 7 different franchise brands, out marketing efforts and results are imperative to measure. The solution Century provides--particularly the call listening and reporting on whether appointment was booked or not has allowed The Dwyer Group marketing team to be 'data driven' in our decisions and gives us a much better metric to report on to our franchisees.

What do you dislike?

The only 'dislike' is we wish that the listening reporting gave us a bit more information...ie. why call didn't turn into an appointment--what were the reasons?

Century is allowing us to not only measure advertising results, but learn from what is most successful and apply for even greater results.

Call Box review by <span>Bill G.</span>
Bill G.

"Conversation"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to use. The interaction was entered by a supplier and we used the tool to exchange information on an new product.

What do you dislike?

I really cant say I disliked anything about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the client end its easy to use to help them with technical problems.

We used the tool for training on a new product. The product's software didn't load correctly and the tech was able to find the problem, eliminate it and lead me through the products demo so I can demo it to clients.

Call Box review by <span>James H.</span>
James H.

"my company uses Century Interactive to track advertising calls for our customers"

What do you like best?

Century Interactive is a cost-effective provider of call tracking humbers. The reports can be customised and provde a wealth of information, including voice recording.

What do you dislike?

It takes up to a week to provision new numbers if none are available in a rural market area

great data provided on call measurement reports

Call Box review by User in Internet

"Call Box Review"

What do you like best?

It helps me with my futures sales. I able able to track my new customers and easy access to old clients.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Call Box. I give me east access to my clients and for the me to keep track of my clients information.

Just able to keep track of all my clients information.

Call Box review by <span>Jacquelyn H.</span>
Jacquelyn H.

"Outdated, Difficult to Use"

What do you like best?

Cost wasn't super expensive; keyword level tracking

What do you dislike?

While Century Interactive may be more cost-effective than other solutions, we ultimately left for another provider, as finding implementing their solution difficult and time-consuming. Granted, this was a year or 2 ago, so I assume they've updated the interface and software, but at the time, while they did offer keyword-level tracking, the client-facing interface was not to our liking and difficult to export data from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CallTrackingMetrics.com

Tracking off-line leads for pay per click campaigns

Call Box review by <span>Aerial Cam P.</span>
Aerial Cam P.

"Useful for any business requiring validation of services."

What do you like best?

simple, easy interface and low cost. The recording feature is invaluable as an additional service.

What do you dislike?

would like to see something to account for wrong numbers so credit is provided

Accountability. I now know when clients receive calls from their print advertising.

Call Box review by <span>Cynthia C.</span>
Cynthia C.

"A valued analysis tool"

What do you like best?

I love how easily accessible the information is. Any time I need it, I have an up-to-date report on the calls coming in to my business.

What do you dislike?

There is a minor glitch on the site when I'm searching for on specific call-tracking number that makes it difficult to return tot he original screen with ALL results.

We are able to analyze our advertising strategy to find out which ads are driving the most calls, and which publications are best reaching our target audience.

Call Box review by <span>George S.</span>
George S.

"The Big Picture View"

What do you like best?

The organic keyword level tracking on our website.

What do you dislike?

The reports take forever to load. The entire platform could use an update.

We can now track what form of advertising our driving phone conversions, since lead submissions have slowly decreased.

Call Box review by <span>Nassim J.</span>
Nassim J.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Every time we have needed help, Century Interactive has provided a quick response. We used their API and the whole system was fairly easy to integrate.

What do you dislike?

The back end can be tough to navigate with a large amount of phone numbers. I think the interface is a little dated.

We have been able to track the success of our marketing campaigns, and provide extra value to our users.

Administrator in Automotive

"Easy to Use, Excellent Features"

What do you like best?

One of the best aspects of Century Interactive is the easy reporting. I can see who is calling what number.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, I can't find anything that I can dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for ease of use, and great reports. This is the move you should make.

By listening to interaction between a customer and employee, it lets us know our strong or weak points.

Call Box review by User

"Tracks as advertised!"

What do you like best?

Ease of setup, ease of reporting, ease of intel and phone support. It's no reason they were listed as a top start-up to work for. They're doing things right and we've been happy with the service.

What do you dislike?

Hard to decipher an answered call against a call answered by voicemail, which is an important metric when running a call center.

We use call tracking to see what online and offline sources drive the most inquiries via phone - and not just that. We can see where the caller is, how long the call was and record the call (if allowed in that state) for reference.

Call Box review by <span>Fumiko R.</span>
Fumiko R.

"Pretty good"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing is the ability to listen to each and every call.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was better functionality to make notes on each call, but it's been a long time since i used the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It most likely has everything you need.

Was looking to see where calls were coming from and how we were losing potential sales.

Call Box review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Gret value for call tracking!"

What do you like best?

I love all parts of the Century Interactive service. Works well, easy to user interface, and most of all their customer service is excellent!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I havent found a dislike for the service to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

Through Century Interactive, we have been able to find out what and where our call sources are, and thus where to focus our marketing efforts.

Call Box review by <span>Brad B.</span>
Brad B.

"Great partner with great reporting"

What do you like best?

They get whats important. they also intergrate with our crm

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a bit more flexibility in some of their reports. would love more trending info.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be sure it integrates with your crm. make sure their reporting meets your needs

ability to track outbound calls. ability to score car quality. ability to see the real amount of sales opps and appts.

Call Box review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"The software is very stable and works for tracking"

What do you like best?

It easy to use and make sense to use. I like that you can get in and out of the application.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more reports that show a little more detail. It would be nice if there were some more out of the box reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you wan to track your response, this is a great way to do it.

Tracking what my customers are saying.

Call Box review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Overall useful tool."

What do you like best?

We have very basic needs and Century is very good at keeping it simple for me.

What do you dislike?

In the past I had one specific contact person, and now if I have questions or need to make any changes to my list of offices, I have to go through customer service. This is not always quick and easy, so I dig out my old contract person and he makes it happen for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is very reasonable and very simple to use.

Tracking calls for 7 offices is made much easier by downloading the call list to excel, this way all of our calls are counted.

Call Box review by <span>Eric R.</span>
Eric R.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

The fact that we are able to show our value of our own services to our customers by using Century Interactive.

What do you dislike?

The website isn't as user-friendly as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great way to evaluate where your leads are coming from and how you can improve.

We use this product to show our customers how many leads we are generating.

Call Box review by <span>Michelle J.</span>
Michelle J.

"Thought is was great!"

What do you like best?

It gave great advice in short anecdotal lessons so it was quick and fun to complete.

What do you dislike?

Some of the training was geared towards managerial steps, and I am not a manager, but it was still useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fun and easy! Definitely worth a try!

Getting better at our phone traffic and improving my individual metrics. I have used better phrasing, follow ups, etc to increase my phone success.

Call Box review by <span>Tommy R.</span>
Tommy R.

"Great customer service and reporting!"

What do you like best?

The amount of time it takes for them to respond to our requests and get things accomplished is impressive. Their customer service is by far the best we have experienced.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Only positive things to say about this product and team servicing our account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best phone call support in the automotive business. It integrated beautifully with our CRM, Eleads. The reporting is the best I've ever seen.

Quality phone call recording and reporting.

Call Box review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Great functionality"

What do you like best?

Having the recordings accessible through our CRM, DealerSocket, is extremely useful.

What do you dislike?

At times the time stamp is off by an hour, and the time it takes for the call to become accessible is not consistent. It would also be great if we could automatically merge the created Sales Events with the preexisting one(s).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having the recordings of your phone calls and automatic timestamps is extremely useful.

We are improving our call handling skills and setting more appointments with new and returning customers.

Call Box review by <span>Theresa F.</span>
Theresa F.

"Great product...great team!"

What do you like best?

The seamless reporting and access to my data.

What do you dislike?

Nothing... everything was always delivered as promised.

Accountability of staff and levels of customer service. We have realized the ability to coach our staff in real time using real call data and responses. This has allowed us to increase our customer retention and up-level our customer service efforts.

Call Box review by <span>Bill M.</span>
Bill M.

"A must have service for anyone looking to provide the best customer experience they can!"

What do you like best?

The programs offered through CI help us sort calls and focus in on the the specific topic that we would like to train our staff on.

What do you dislike?

We could always use advanced reporting capabilities.

Quality control is always on our mind, and on the minds of the practices we serve. CI helps us train our team and theirs to do a better job on the phone.

Call Box review by User in Internet

"A Must Have Tool"

What do you like best?

The scope of data and information captured through Century Interactives is vital for continued review and improvement of our client services and goals.

What do you dislike?

Update and changes are not always realized until after the fact.

Able to track lead and web sessions to better understand our customers and anticipate potential problems.

Call Box review by User in Computer Software

"Decent product if you make a lot of cold calls"

What do you like best?

The platform is very east to get started on. It looks really good too which is always a plus. Great analytics and integration with our CRM.

What do you dislike?

They should improve their content marketing experience...I want to go to their website to find out more information about Call Tracking and Sales call in general and not just information about their product. Provide me with more useful information so I can get better at what I do.

No need to manually enter my call details into Salesforce..automatically happens

Call Box review by <span>Damon G.</span>
Damon G.

"I use call tracking on every client now"

What do you like best?

Ease of rolling out new numbers and pulling reports. :

What do you dislike?

Could get a little deeper and more flexible on reporting options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll be glad you did.

Attributing media return for both online and offline marketing spend. We've helped our clients get smarter about their media spend.

Call Box review by <span>Terrell R.</span>
Terrell R.

"Business intelligence"

What do you like best?

The software helped provide us with necessary business intelligence to determine where our ad spend was best served.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any features or problems with the company at this time.

Just more business intelligence I will use this for my business and clients business on a consistent basis

Call Box review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Call Tracking Service "

What do you like best?

It is easy to navigate. I have an easy time getting into the program and looking at what I need to see.

What do you dislike?

As I haven't been using the product very long, I haven't come across anything too cumbersome. The one thing I have had issues with is telling the difference between the different sections, but this may be because of my own lack of experience.

I mostly use it to see how effective PPC landing pages are.

Call Box review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Expensive for what you get"

What do you like best?

Integration with other tracking systems such as Google Analytics.

Keyword level data.

What do you dislike?

The dynamic numbers were a major problem with a lot of our clients.

Tracking leads back to web marketing.

Clients also use recordings for csr training.

"Century Interactive "

What do you like best?

Great reporting and tracking tools. Easy to manage new and existing numbers

What do you dislike?

Trouble with certain CRM products, gets the info you need just not in the format you would prefer

An excellent training tool for new hires

Call Box review by <span>Nathan F.</span>
Nathan F.

"Great Team"

What do you like best?

receive monthly email regarding activity

What do you dislike?

another program/system to learn. Sometimes we get too much to keep up with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am not sure if there is a mobile app or not.

where are my leads coming from.

Call Box review by <span>Adam A.</span>
Adam A.

"Really enjoy the content"

What do you like best?

I like the recommendations they give to help build a better business, and, to help compete in a cutthroat market

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I can say I dislike

The biggest problem is getting our dealership more traffic

Call Box review by <span>Robert K.</span>
Robert K.

"Pretty good call handling"

What do you like best?

It's nice to get additional information on call source & web sessions; recordings of calls; some keyword info.

What do you dislike?

not all calls getting proper attribution

Dynamic number insertion. Some additional info on call/lead/geo source

Call Box review by <span>Frank H.</span>
Frank H.

"Helps us learn which promotions are working"

What do you like best?

Inexpensive and invaluable. Helps us track each of our many ads and promotions.

What do you dislike?

This sounds unusual but I have not found anything I don't like about it.

We could not track ads before. Now we can

"CarWars User"

What do you like best?

Simple interface and very easy to use. No guesswork. The ability to accurately track our ROI is a must nowadays with all of the marketing efforts being made,

What do you dislike?

There could be more data included with the system. Although simple is good, in order to breakdown the quantitative data further, there needs to be more empirical data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

Better able to track our ROI in one dashboard.

Call Box review by Consultant in Construction
Consultant in Construction

"so far I am very happy"

What do you like best?

Ability to see what marketing channels are working.

What do you dislike?

To early to tell. Have only been using this since January

Reduced cost by understanding customers shopping habits. Tv to Internet etc.

Call Box review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Call Box"

What do you like best?

Works well but it pricer than other call tracking companies

What do you dislike?

Cost. It is more expensive than other companies

Tracking calls and the specificity it has towards dentistry.

Call Box review by <span>Dave L.</span>
Dave L.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, great information. Customer satisfaction

What do you dislike?

Sr Sales Mgt has a poor response to small users

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price performance worth it

MORE CUSTOMERS

Call Box review by <span>Robie C.</span>
Robie C.

"The most important tool in our dealership!"

What do you like best?

Hard to say. Reporting, ability to hold salespeople accountable.

What do you dislike?

TIme going over calls. Thats about it...

Answering the phone

Call Box review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Century interactive"

What do you like best?

My favorite component is the ability to track where our calls are coming from.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how quickly the expense can go up due to the number of things I am tracking.

I monitor both my marketing and am able to listen to our phone / client interactions and coach where necessary.

Call Box review by Agency in Real Estate
Agency in Real Estate

"great service"

What do you like best?

one of the best services out there for the cost and ease of use

What do you dislike?

nothing, there nothing bout this service I disliked. They responded too quickly to my emails, the promptly returned my calls and they were nice all the time

multiple inboxes for seperate companies

Call Box review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Awesome service to find out where your calls are from.."

What do you like best?

The system is a no brainer to figure out and allows you to figure out where your calls are coming from!

What do you dislike?

Could be more #'s to choose from when selecting..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Ability to find out where our calls are coming from..

Call Box review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Overall positive with a few small and easily resolved problems along the way."

What do you like best?

Quick, responsive support, easy to access interface.

What do you dislike?

Linkage with Google Analytics seems to be a little spotty...

Accountability for marketing efforts for our clients. Enjoyed the phone recording as well for QA

Call Box review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Call tracking and recorded phone calls done easy!"

What do you like best?

Great customer service from signup to implementation. Friendly and professional staff.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked, everything went fine.

Tracking where phone calls were coming from and reviewing phone calls for future training.

Call Box review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"switched away"

What do you like best?

good selection of vanity numbers, tracking numbers seem less spammy that way

What do you dislike?

price point higher than competitors, switched and saved a lot of money

call tracking for a publishing comany

"Excellent customer service!"

What do you like best?

I like everything so far. What really stands out is your impressive customer service experience!

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. So far everything works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying

Just started so in the process

Call Box review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"We have use this tracking dashboard for four years and would recommend Century Interactive "

What do you like best?

Great staff, great platform, great price and effective tools.

What do you dislike?

Not one thing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the platform!

We are able to allow customers to track usage of any advertising product.

Call Box review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great service "

What do you like best?

The rep are very responsive to all inquiries.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything I dislike.

We are solving issues with missed sales opportunities.

Learning about Call Box?

* We monitor all Call Box reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.