Call Box

A quick easy way for most businesses to get an immediate boost to their bottom line is to get better on the phone. Century Interactive helps companies discover what's generating their best calls and how their staff is performing on the phone.

Work for Call Box?

Showing 76 Call Box reviews
Call Box review by <span>John &quot;J.D.&quot; D.</span>
John "J.D." D.

Century Interactive and Car Wars

What do you like best?

In the past a lot of the staff were saying I called them on my cell phone, now they can enter their cell number in the system, and make the calls. One hurdle down for the management. the staff can no longer say I made X amount of calls to all my customers, their is now report that shows how many of the call were actual Live Conversations with the customers, removing the smoke from the call attempts. Over all the best Phone system interaction with a CRM tool out there..

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes... The system gives the staff and management teams the ability to track what and how they are doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

remove the ability for anyone to change their Phone code and enter another profile.. very annoying for the effective reporting of how may calls the staff are making..

In the Automotive industry getting the sales staff to do their follow up calls with customers is mind blowing, some say it's the car biz.. The system now gives the Management teams the ability to accurately see what the staff is doing and not doing, their are many reports that assist the Dealership with how they are handling the calls, what is being said or not said. How may times did the salesperson actually ask the customer for an appointment .. Century Interactive also will offer training for the staff on phone skills. As most of us know we can't depend on the Sales Managers to sit with a green pea and show him the ropes of what to say and not to say...

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Call Box
Call Box review by <span>Elizabeth S.</span>
Elizabeth S.

Good Call Tracking Service with Great Customer Service

What do you like best?

We have been really happy with Century Interactive. Our company uses their services to service our own clients. We have had issues arise while using the service that have been promptly taken care of. We have even given feedback about issues that they actually used to improve the product. We have been with them for years and will continue to use them because they are a great company. I highly recommend their services.

What do you dislike?

There have been issues that have come up but they have used our feedback to improve their product. I don;t really have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I HIGHLY recommend Century Interactive.

We are able to give call tracking results to our clients and allow our clients to look up their own call tracking results. It has been an invaluable tool to help us keep clients happy and give them feedback on how our own services our working for them. They have reasonable rates for their services. They also allow us to have our company make in the link that customers use so it looks like our company is providing the service. It works seamlessly with our own services and handles many clients.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

Call Box review by <span>Josh L C.</span>
Josh L C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

We've been using Century's dynamic call tracking for almost 2 years.

What do you like best?

Their support team has been easy to reach, return inquiries promptly and are willing to go above and beyond to insure our needs our satisfied.

Integration both with Google Analytics and the target website only takes a few minutes. Their pricing is very reasonable and way they invoice makes it easy to calculate cost for individual client accounts. All in all we recommend Century's solution for anyone looking for a functional and affordable call tracking system.

What do you dislike?

The reporting interface can be a bit sluggish at times and .we ran into an issue with receiving calls from people who did not get the phone number from the website when using toll free lines. However we did not run into the issue when we provisioned lines using a local prefix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've been happily using Century's dynamic call tracking solution to measure KPI's on a couple of our client's lead gen sites for almost 2 years. By doing so we've been able to get increased insight for our pay-per-click and SEO marketing campaigns. In one instance we've been able to identify our client's answering service was sub-standard causing them to loose multiple qualified leads. Without this call tracking the leads we drove to the site may have appeared to be not qualified.

Being able to report calls generated by our campaign has been invaluable in showing ROI to our clients, allowing us to build long lasting relationships.

Call Box review by <span>Alexis B.</span>
Alexis B.

CarWars User

What do you like best?

I really love the fact that we are able to track our advertising through CarWars! The system is very easy to use and it is so helpful in capturing the information we need. This system has really helped our company decide on what ads are generating phone calls and sales and what ads we are wasting our time and money on. We have also been able to use this system for online advertising which has been very useful for us.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about CarWars. I have never had an issue with the system.

However, I am not big on the competition portion of CarWars simply because I work for an exotic car company so it does not really make sense for our business. I can see where that may be good for a Honda, Toyota, Ford, etc. dealership but not for the level of cars we have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend CarWars to any company, even if they are not in the automotive industry. It is very simple to use, anyone in your office can easily learn the system and it is reasonably priced.

Our company has never tracked our advertising efforts so CarWars has allowed us to make better and more effective decisions on where we place our print and internet ads. It also helps us capture customer information and helps our sales staff with their phone etiquette. It is also great that we can go back and listen to the phone calls.

Call Box review by <span>Daniel S.</span>
Daniel S.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Fills A Need To Integrate Call Tracking With Google Analytics, But Doesn't Fill It Entirely

What do you like best?

They have a generally responsive support team that helps get the initial set up on the site done right. The product works well within their own reporting system to give you a clearcut picture of all inbound website traffic that resulted in phone calls and from which marketing medium, and has a helpful automated reporting system you can use to send out daily and weekly reports to your sales managers.

What do you dislike?

The biggest weakness is in its integration with google Analytics, which is the main reason our agency, and our clients, went with them in the first place. Plenty of call tracking services have robust backend reporting, but not as many sell themselves as being abel to integrate your call conversions directly into your Google AdWords and Google Analytics accounts. CI does that to a degree, but the method and script they use to register conversions falls short in accurately reporting into Google Analytics the actual location of the caller. Say you have a customer who markets heavily in certain cities in Texas, but then looks at their Google Analytics panel and finds that all of their call conversions cam from Tulsa, Oklahoma? The average GM would panic, or call their ad agency wondering why they're wasting ad spend in a market outside their sales region. This is the problem with CI integration into GA; call conversions register in GA as coming from the server in Tulsa, OK and map out accordingly in GA data, which does not give you an accurate geo-location picture of conversions and site behavior. Want to see in GA how many leads came from the city you were marketing to? You can't include call conversions in that data, unless you manually pull the data and add it into a spreadsheet or powerpoint slide to present to your clients, which defeats the purpose of moving to a system like this that should fully integrate with Google Analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I chose to put that they are not heading in the right direction as repeated requests and discussions with their dev team about a major issue we have on their platform - the inability of their conversion tracking to correctly register the location of a converted call in Google Analytics - returned from them the response that it was not possible to change this or accomplish this in GA, and they did not have plans to spend dev time on fixing it. The sad thing is that statement is not true, a close competitor of theirs can accomplish that very thing using a better event-based conversion capture in GA and give us the needed location data per call conversion to feed into our GA reports.

We are solving the problem of being able to track call conversions on a website and tie that back to online inbound marketing efforts from various platforms. This enables us to better gauge marketing effectiveness and allocate ad spend accordingly to stronger performers, as well as optimize ads and campaigns with full conversion data.

Call Box review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Good for call tracking, not so good on reporting.

What do you like best?

I like the new feature that includes descriptions of what happened during the course of a phone call. Sometimes the descriptions have been a little inaccurate (human error), but for the most part they have been very useful. I also like the ability to listen back to a variety of phone calls.

What do you dislike?

The reporting needs refinement. It is consistently inaccurate, even after accounting for the hour or so delay for people to listen to the phone calls. We see random events daily where reporting is wrong for one user, several users, and there isn't any explanation from their IT team and nothing on our end has changed. We also get bounced around whenever there is an issue with Click-to-call. I've called several times to ask about an outage with click-to-call and they immediately tell me it isn't their fault and to call eLead. When I call eLead, they tell me it isn't them and to call Century Interactive. In recent months, Click-to-call has been down several times and it is frustrating to be bounced around between vendors, especially on a busy day. Also, the application is not entirely BDC friendly in that I can't really pull the metrics I need efficiently without accessing several different reports. There is also sometimes sluggishness when accessing these reports. I'd also like to see a more friendly carwars.com/monitor report as the current report doesn't load all the salesman on our team and I'd like to be able to track a person's productivity hourly and also see a more BDC friendly interface showing connections, appointments, set, etc. by hour.

I'm able to hold my team accountable for their phone calls. I have been able to cross check Car Wars against our CRM to see if phone ups are being logged accurately and to identify areas of opportunity for training.

Learning about Call Box?

* We monitor all Call Box reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.