Call Loop

3.8

Call Loop is a SMS marketing and broadcasting platform. Users can create & send voice broadcasts, sms marketing campaigns, alerts, notifications, and reminders to contacts. Users can track analytics and insights on how their messages are performing.

Work for Call Loop?

Learning about Call Loop?

Call Loop Reviews

Showing 2 Call Loop reviews
Call Loop review by User

"Great Way to Contact Customers"

What do you like best?

The Integrations, automation and is ease of use. There are a lot of other popular features that they have. Especially SMS contests & sms coupons. It Integrates with several other contact programs. Set up voice or text and let it send when you need it to. My favorite is the voicemail drop and the customizing options!

What do you dislike?

I don't like the added expense of keywords, or that it can't reach outside of the United States. And that it doesn't accept Spanish accents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

adding Spanish accents in SMS body, a lot of my customers are Hispanic.

Some of my customers are really shy about calling so this is a great feature for them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Call Loop
Call Loop review by User

"Great SMS Platform"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use. I like that the platform has a feature that shortens links for me so I can use as many characters as possible in my messages.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the auto-reload feature only works for broadcasts and not follow ups.

We are able to automate SMS responses and build a list that reaches customers in a new way. We are able to create more value for our customers because of it.

What SMS Marketing solution do you use?

Learning about Call Loop?

* We monitor all Call Loop reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.