callbox

We generate B2B Leads through multi-touch, multi-channel marketing.

Work for callbox?
Leadsrx otherlead  userslove  2x

Learning about callbox?

callbox Reviews

Showing 2 callbox reviews
callbox review by <span>Shannan H.</span>
Shannan H.

callbox pipeline - the CRM associated with the CallBox outsourced callcenter services

What do you like best?

Integrate your outsourced call center power with a powerful CRM platform. Pre-profiled and scored leads fill your pipeline and make selling easier.

What do you dislike?

Leaves some gaps between the inside sales and marketing teams. Cloudbased CRM so your data isn't inhouse. Not so easy to interface with your existing CRM. Callbox Pipeline was only a solution for our out of house marketing, not for our inhouse marketing.

We were looking for a CRM alternative to use for outsourced call marketing without giving full access to our database. This solution wasn't a good fit for us.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about callbox
callbox review by User

Difficulty with the customer service agents

What do you like best?

I like that it tells me who has clicked which link and helps me track which calls come in where.

What do you dislike?

I feel that the customer service I have received has not been as helpful as it should be.

It helps me know which people are responding to which ads.

What Other Lead Generation solution do you use?

Learning about callbox?

* We monitor all callbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.