Callbridge

Callbridge

Enterprise Web Conferencing solution with Machine Learning capabilities.

Work for Callbridge?

Learning about Callbridge?

Callbridge Reviews

Ask Callbridge a Question
Showing 14 Callbridge reviews
Callbridge review by <span>Jeff M.</span>
Jeff M.

"High Quality, and Easy to Use Conferencing."

What do you like best?

Excellent audio/video quality; quick and intuitive to setup and use. Callbridge has all the meeting features and functionality that one woudl expect, while additional tools, like its AI, helps to keep us organized and productive.

I also appreciate the branding and customization options, which allow us to customize the meeting rooms with our corporate logo and colours.

What do you dislike?

I'm nearing the end of my trial, and haven't yet encountered any issues or anything to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend taking the time to brand and customize the platform and to become familiar with some of its more advanced features - it's definitely worthwhile.

I'm using Callbridge for my business'' video and audio conference calling solution. It's providing a cost-effective and easy-to-use web-based solution, and features such as its AI, SMS/email reminders, and screen sharing is helping to keep everyone organized, on-time and productive during our calls.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Callbridge
Callbridge review by <span>Nomi C.</span>
Nomi C.

"Fantastic platform!"

What do you like best?

Callbridge has been extremely easy to work with. The best part about it for us is that it is customizable to our brand. Most conference call lines are very generic, but with Callbridge, we have a personalized greeting for our company (e.g. Welcome to *insert company name here*

What do you dislike?

Not much honestly. We had one technical glitch during a transition but Callbridge was on it and gave us a new conference line to use.

We use the conference call system often as there are many people we work with externally. We've also used it to live stream events as well as for webinars.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Callbridge review by <span>Jessica N.</span>
Jessica N.

"Great way to connect with colleagues anywhere"

What do you like best?

It’s great that you are able to access meetings from any device anywhere. I am able to make meetings no matter where I am. The auto tag feature helps to recognize common topics and makes it easy to find meeting notes.

What do you dislike?

So far the product is working really well. We have only had some issues making sure everyone is up to date on how to use the product but once everyone is set up it has worked well.

We are able to eliminate the needed for someone to take notes during our meetings. As callbridge recognizes who is speaking and is able to collate the data.

Callbridge review by <span>Robert D.</span>
Robert D.

"Efficiency in getting the word out..."

What do you like best?

Callbridge is easy to set up and use. Its convenient for our quarterly calls and is a reliable medium to continue to use.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to do both a web version along with the existing call version.

We use Callbridge to communicate with clients and prospects on a quarterly basis. In the broadest sense, it allows us to stay in touch and in front.

Callbridge review by <span>Sunyara P.</span>
Sunyara P.

"Callbridge "

What do you like best?

I think the support team is very helpful whenever I have a problem I sent e-mail and quickly I will get a response with all the help you need

What do you dislike?

They could add an Israel number to the platform

Conference calls to the usa

Callbridge review by <span>Katelin J.</span>
Katelin J.

"Wonderful!! It was so easy to use "

What do you like best?

Overall the system is So easy to use, I am starting my small business and I hope to use this with clients in the future.

What do you dislike?

Overall it was super easy to use and I think my clients should pick it up in no time!

Getting all parties on the same call at the same time. Again I’m a small business owner, so im always looking for cost savings.

Callbridge review by Administrator

"Handy tool that makes booking calls easy"

What do you like best?

Callbridge is convenient and easy to use. I like the quick view of all calls booked, and that it sends both personalised calendar invitations and meeting reminders to participants.

What do you dislike?

I have not figured out how to remove a contact from the list.

We are setting up meetings that have a professional and personalised polish which is how we want our organisation to be reflected.

Callbridge review by Administrator

"Callbridge is a solid and reliable videoconferencing tool that is surpassing my expectations."

What do you like best?

I greatly appreciate the flexibility Callbridge offers, yet keeps the user interface simple and clean. I especially like the call summaries available in both audio and written record formats.

What do you dislike?

`Some of our users still prefer to call in using their phones, and the phone numbers show up on the dashboard, but it would be much more helpful if, in addiition to the phone number, I could readily identify by name who each caller was.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent value for money

My Board of Directors meets regularly, but is scattered across the country. Callbridge easily brings us together in a reliable, private workspace.

Callbridge review by Administrator

"Callbridge for startup business is affordable/very easy to use product "

What do you like best?

The user interface is very easy to interact with and the support staff are so helpful and always available!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike! All the features are great!

As a virtual company, Callbridge has allowed our employees and consultants to connect from anywhere in the world

Callbridge review by User in Computer Software

"Great for Sales"

What do you like best?

I like that there's an easy way to identify if your audio is working. Sometimes with other web conferencing platforms, I'm talking for 60 seconds, and I don't realize that people can't hear me. With this there's really good functionality to test.

What do you dislike?

It's not so much of a dislike, but I'm just used to other platforms having used them longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out across departments since everyone's needs are different.

It's really good for sales, to be able to learn from calls and have effective pitches.

Callbridge review by Consultant

"A much better experience compared to our past provider"

What do you like best?

The platform is much cheaper than our previous provider, while providing a sufficient number of minutes for our purposes.

What do you dislike?

Had some initial issues with the access pins/muting and unmuting

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Saved on conference call costs, while still having plenty of minutes available

Callbridge review by Administrator in Government Relations
Administrator in Government Relations

"It is great!"

What do you like best?

I like the video calling aspect and the ability to call in an online meeting (where you can do chat).

What do you dislike?

It is a bit confusing to learn at the beginning.

Being able to call with video and organize a conference call online.

Callbridge review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great experience with a great tool"

What do you like best?

The transcribe feature is most advantageous and being able to search the transcriptions after the fact is a major plus

What do you dislike?

The bot could functionality could be improved but perhaps that's something that will come with additional usage

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a shot, you can convert pretty seamlessly

Being able to search transcripts is a huge benefit, makes for easy references to notes vs scrambling through a notebook.

Callbridge review by Administrator

"Great service with a great team behind the product! "

What do you like best?

Very user friendly and such a seamless transition from our previous software.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Everything is working well and we really enjoy using all the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's one of the best conferencing systems I've ever used!

Connecting partners across the country through video conferencing!

Learn more about Callbridge

Callbridge Videos

Callbridge Downloads

Learning about Callbridge?

* We monitor all Callbridge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.