CallFire

CallFire

CallFire leverages existing technologies in telephony and cloud computing to create solutions that address the vital needs of businesses seeking to build effective marketing and communication strategies.

Work for CallFire?

Learning about CallFire?

CallFire Reviews

Ask CallFire a Question
Showing 39 CallFire reviews
CallFire review by Andrei M.
Andrei M.

"Best way to remind prospects of their appointments"

What do you like best?

We use CF to broadcast a prerecorded voice message to people who fill out the form on our website but forget to take the next step. And if it still doesn't work, we follow up by sending them a text message. CallFire's API makes this extremely easy. And it costs us next to nothing!

What do you dislike?

Up until recently, there wasn't a proper notification system when my credits were used up, so calls would not be made and I wouldn't even know about it. Thankfully, they've introduced an option (I just figured it out) to autocharge the credit card they have on file. This should take care of it.

We are the only firm in the world where licensed lawyers and trademark agents help entrepreneurs and businesses from around the world trademark their brands with a free comprehensive trademark search, for a single all-inclusive flat fee, with a 100% money-back guarantee. When a brand owner fills out the form on our website at https://trademarkfactory.com , they must book a time for one of our team members to walk them through their trademark search results—for free. We noticed that some people don't see those emails or otherwise get too busy to book their calls. When we started sending them voice and text reminders, our conversion rates almost doubled.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CallFire
CallFire review by Stephen A.
Stephen A.

"Great customer service, good system with some updates needed"

What do you like best?

The customer service is phenomenal. They really walk you through every part of the process and make sure you are getting a high level of service.

What do you dislike?

The call times feature does not work and was calling at the wrong times of day. It also did not start a few times and I had to go in and manually do it.

Also, there is no feature for when a machine picks up and goes through all of the prompts. Several times there were 9 minute or 11 minute calls even though a 30 second greeting had been recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really are able to get a lot of calls out in a short period of time. By personalizing the greeting and making sure you follow up with a second round of calls, you can really get some good business from using their software. The customer service is also very helpful and cares about delivering high quality services.

We are trying to reach out to a large number of doctors whom we only have office numbers for. They will at least get a personalized message from us and CallFire has been able to assist in getting calls back from the offices.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

CallFire review by Benjamin W.
Benjamin W.

"Very Satisfied"

What do you like best?

Ease of Use. It has the features I want and need. Everything I could possibly need or want (thus far) in a phone system, is available with CallFire.

What do you dislike?

The credits expire after 18 months. I'd prefer no expiration, so I could use credits at my leisure without having to be concerned about if I waisted any of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a IVR or auto-text message system that is very functional for a small-medium size business (or even personal use), it's great. If you are a huge company, you might want to look at something with more options.

The need for an IVR system, and the organization and liability it saves me and my company. I also use it personally when I need to record a phone call from (usually) a company. It's a great solution that doesn't require I carry around a separate recorder, or have separate software. Extremely convenient and very user friendly.

CallFire review by Benjamin C.
Benjamin C.

"Easy and FAST Telephone Voice and Text Broadcast Services"

What do you like best?

Callfire offers it's users some really powerful solutions that can be implemented in minutes. We setup several voice broadcast campaigns for A/R collections that have quickly improved our remittance rates.

What do you dislike?

Minor user interface quirks, but nothing too serious to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All I can do is strongly recommend that you give Callfire a try. Their prices are competitive and the services can generally be implemented within 1 day.

We no longer use agents to make outbound calls to our customers with past due invoices. Instead we use Callfire to call our customers and give them the option to be connected with our agents. This has been a huge productivity win for our business.

CallFire review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"I'm a "hero" for finding this and implementing it !"

What do you like best?

The speed and ease in which this program works is amazing. Customer service reps have been phenomenal in helping us set it up and implement it.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing we dislike about it so far....

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is seriously a no brainer.... it is literally the opposite of too good to be true....

We are a trash removal service. Curbside and dumpsters... Our customers are on a schedule with pick ups. When storms hit or holidays come during the week, we used to take hours calling each customer to inform them of the change in pick up. What used to take 3-4 people hours to do, now is literally done in minutes!!

CallFire review by Rosalea P.
Rosalea P.

"Great for non-resellers."

What do you like best?

They are priced affordably, and offer local billing for Alaska and have a wide range of Canadian numbers, which we need for our marketing clients.

What do you dislike?

Their interface is clunky and difficult to sort and manage large groups of phone numbers. Their call tracking data is unclear and doesn't play well with developer API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a service primarily on price point, and you are looking for something just for your business or on a small scale of re-selling. They do have strong customer service in terms of speed of response; it's just doesn't seem built for large scale resellers.

We offer marketing solutions to the dental industry. We use phone tracking numbers for SEO purposes.

CallFire review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Call fire payment reminders"

What do you like best?

Account representative being able to remind customers about their payments all at once rather than calling each one by one

What do you dislike?

Not being able to edit phone numbers in the middle of adding clients to the call fire list

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you start creating a list to send a call fire message to it would be easier to have the ability to edit phone number instead of having to have another tab open with the contact list

It’s easier to send an automated message for payment reminders to customers rather than calling them one by one

CallFire review by User in Higher Education

"Smart Decision to use CallFire"

What do you like best?

The software has really lived up to my expectation. The integration of Voice Broadcast, a phenomenal tool to reach out to more people in less time, has made the API robust. That being said, an easy to use API has made it possible to advertise on a broad platform within a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

The software is slightly overpriced and is not easy on the pocket, especially for more than two months. The could be data collection and tracking, which is costly in terms of time and space, but I feel sometimes it is unnecessary and not related to what I want to know about my activity. Hence, refining the analytics especially inclined to what customers want to see seems to be a good next move for CallFire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

-solid API

-productive software

Taking into count the scalability side of the software, I have greatly benefited from CallFire and the way it has out shined my expectation to make a simple yet effective impact on such a deep-scale within a short span of time.

CallFire review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Simple easy call tracking"

What do you like best?

It's very affordable if you want to start small and grow. Its flexible and the support is fast and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I think the set up of the IVR (interactive Voice response) for the numbers is complex but they help you 100% of the way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a really simple and low cost way to get started.

Tracking my value for my clients. No guessing the numbers prove it. When you can show them that 10-100 calls came in from your marketing they have to sit up and take notice. It helps the clients see that they are getting value for money.

CallFire review by Jason J.
Jason J.

"Great for Reaching a Young Audeince"

What do you like best?

CallFire gives us the ability to reach our young apprentices with a medium that they're more likely to respond to--text.

What do you dislike?

Clearer communication on mass text norms and best practices would be appreciated.

We're reaching students that have expressed interest in youth apprenticeships; we have a far better response rate from text messaging than we do with email.

CallFire review by Administrator

"Good product for employee communications"

What do you like best?

Being able to manage multiple lists and messages. Voicemail, SMS, and outbound calling all integrated is nice.

What do you dislike?

The whole "credits" thing is unnecessary. Why not have a payment source linked and bill monthly or by campaign?

Email communications about office closures / work hour changes.

Note: Ignore the next question, it should have an "other" or not be required. We use it for neither of those.

CallFire review by Misty F.
Misty F.

"CallFire is a little buggy, but good overall."

What do you like best?

CallFire is simple to use. They have several campaign options, such as hosted IVR, voice broadcast and messaging, unlimited toll free numbers, cloud call center and autodialer, and text messaging. Cost for voice broadcast is low and it's simple to add funds quick.

What do you dislike?

The site has a few bugs. For example, whenever I add funds to my account and use the quick add function, the site will not reload properly. If you hit the refresh button, you will be double charged. I learned this the hard way. I have to exit out of the page and reload the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you choose CallFire and have any issues, just call them. CallFire is quick to resolve any issues.

I am in the recruiting department so we use this site to reach several candidates in a short amount of time.

CallFire review by Taylor P.
Taylor P.

"Call Fire is awesome! "

What do you like best?

We have utilized CallFire for a few months now and love everything about it!

What do you dislike?

We haven't found anything we dislike about Callfire

We have utilized CallFire to call hundreds of volunteers to remind them of when they sign up for shifts. We will continue to utilize CallFire to call our season subscribers to remind them of upcoming events.

CallFire review by User

"Callfire is great"

What do you like best?

I like that I can integrate callfire into other programs that help me wiht automated marketing.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really a lot that I dislike about it so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using callfire to make sure you'r clients are serious.

Lead follow up. It's easier when I can have a text sent immediately to a lead.

CallFire review by Molly G.
Molly G.

"Great tool for campaigns, sometimes glitchy"

What do you like best?

Callfire is cost effective and easy to use. It is pretty simple to use on both the front and back ends, making it easy to train others on, and easy to administer. I also really like that you can choose different genres of music to listen to while dialing. This makes the task more fun for callers. I only wish that Callfire would link up with Spotify or Pandora to play music that is actually good.

What do you dislike?

Callfire can be glitchy sometimes, failing to work during peak traffic times when needed most. This can cost lots of time and hurt overall results, which can be infuriating. Always have a backup. Callfire once stopped working during the weekend before a major election, which meant that every campaign using it to make get out the vote calls was temporarily slowed down. This can make a big impact on productivity. Always, always, always have a back up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always have a back up plan, as Callfire sometimes crashes when you need it most. I recommend having paper phone lists available at all times.

I would also recommend having someone who is very good with excel manage the backend of callfire. The output is a very messy spreadsheet that needs a lot of cleaning in order to be useful.

I've used Callfire for campaign phone banks. It speeds up dials, generating better results. It also has a great transfer feature, allowing the caller to transfer the person receiving the call to another phone number.

CallFire review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Amazing Service for any size business"

What do you like best?

This is the easiest calling software platform available on the market.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to like. The platform is very adaptable and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this platform. Your customers will love you for it.

We are able to call hundreds of clients at one time with the single push of a button. This is the easiest way to get our clients up to date information.

CallFire review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Higher Education
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Higher Education

"Confusing Set-up, Glitchy"

What do you like best?

Decent customer support during regular office hours. It was helpful to discuss issues with the agents.

What do you dislike?

Very difficult to set up phone number. While purchasing them is easy, setting them up with voicemails and making sure they are ready to accept calls or texts was difficult. I had to work with an agent on that and they were confused as to why the number's weren't working yet. The process to assign voicemails was also confusing. It also seemed like the system made un-authorized changes to my voicemail process. So when i thought I had it set up and saved, i'd check back and it appeared that something had changed. Rather frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have the agents walk you through everything since their system is confusing and glitchy. Or just try another company. I have had a good experience with Vumber on a large inbound campaign.

I was trying to buy some phone numbers for an inbound campaign. However CallFire was difficult to use and because it was unclear when the numbers were working or not (there seemed to be a confusing lag in when numbers became active) it became impossible to use their service.

CallFire review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Great product, never seen this before."

What do you like best?

To me, your clients can run but they can't hide. In today's age where everything is mobile, some people use email less and text more often. This is so helpful for appointment reminders and getting in touch with clients who ignore you.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't delete anything, it just keeps everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth every penny. Your clients now have non excuse to not show up for an appointment.

Definitely solving the problem of lack of follow through from clients. This is a huge communication tool perfect for any industry.

CallFire review by Arnold A.
Arnold A.

"Need Better Numbers"

What do you like best?

I Like That the phone calls can be tracked

What do you dislike?

The phone numbers we have get called by outsiders trying to sell us stuff. or machines that call the numbers. So now I don't know if the tracking numbers are real or robots.

I can see from which locations e are getting phones calls from.

CallFire review by Joseph B.
Joseph B.

"Callfire is powerful, affordable, and easy to setup."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of setup, options to do a variety of different things with inbound and outbound call tracking. Customer support was very helpful and documentation was decent to build my first application with CallFire.

What do you dislike?

The XML code for the IVR app I was building within the CallFire website appeared to disappear when I came back to the page - I am not sure why but it appears you have to select "load draft" each time.

My main experience with Callfire has been building an IVR voice app for inbound calls. I am not a programmer but I was able to build a neat phone app within just a few hours time. I reached out to tech support twice via chat and they were very responsive and helpful.

CallFire review by Natalie  L.
Natalie L.

"Call fire has helped me expand my business and get information out fast! "

What do you like best?

Very effective and I like how you still get text messages if they respond back.

What do you dislike?

It needs an app! So, I can get my text messages faster

It helps me get information out fast and effective.

CallFire review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"The best experience ever, communication made easy!!!"

What do you like best?

The convience of not having to dial each person separately.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret your decision yo use CallFire, it had made my life so much easier.

Members missing text messages when sent out as a group text.

CallFire review by BENEDICTA NKECHI D.
BENEDICTA NKECHI D.

"Excellent Service."

What do you like best?

The call-forwarding. I do not have to answer the calls, I am informed of any in-coming.

What do you dislike?

I truly love this service and do not have any dislike so far.

Many of my Clients actually think my business is huge corporation

"CallFire Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to understand user interface, and good reporting.

What do you dislike?

I can't edit the name of the broadcast after it's set up.

We use it for customer reminders.

CallFire review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great way to call clients in bulk"

What do you like best?

It was great to reach out to existing clients in a more personal way than text or email. We contacted clients that had not been in for awhile and were able to get top of mind for them again.

What do you dislike?

I got a lot of negative feedback when using it for contacting prospects.

It helped to get clients that had not been in for services in some time back into the office.

CallFire review by jason k.
jason k.

"Very easy to use "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, love the pay as you go. Easy to set up numbers

What do you dislike?

Nothing , no complaints, the recording section where you play back needs work

Merging accounts

"Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, fast ability. access to product

What do you dislike?

bad connection causing more than 1 credit to be used

contacting high volume

CallFire review by Administrator in Political Organization
Administrator in Political Organization

"CallFire for Non-profits"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of training volunteers to use the system, simplicity of adding phone numbers and campaigns

What do you dislike?

Credit based charge approach, would prefer straight cash charge.

Problem: How to contact and activate our membership and supporter list in a quick and timely manner. Autodialer has helped solve that.

CallFire review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Low Budget Call tracking tool"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use and set up. Low cost solution that doesn't require tons of time to set up. Their team will also help with the xml file creation when setting up the IVR.

What do you dislike?

Wont integrate with Salesforce or Marketo....but that's expected at this price point.

Tracking calls from web pages and campaigns.

CallFire review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Very easy to setup and mange multiple phone numbers.

What do you dislike?

Listening to recording can be cumbersome.

Track different marketing campaigns

CallFire review by Administrator

"easy to set up and work with; responses were not too great"

What do you like best?

it was really easy to set up. you type in your message, select a voice you want to use and it was a turnkey program.

What do you dislike?

The response rate was disappointing. we did not receive an expected response.

trying to schedule an appointment for a service

CallFire review by Administrator

"It works great for my needs."

What do you like best?

It is simple to navigate. And the customer service is great!

What do you dislike?

I have not come across anything about this program that I dislike.

Call Fire makes it easy and convenient to stay in touch with my teachers and parents.

CallFire review by User

"Great tool for reaching out to potential leads"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to reach out to interested customers on a regular basis.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when customers reply stop, they are not always added to the Do Not Contact list

Ability to track and reach out to potential customers on a wide basis.

"Text Feature"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use the text feature. My parents get the messages right away!

What do you dislike?

Nothing about this product is disliked at this time

We are able to immediately let the parents know of school closings

CallFire review by Administrator in Political Organization
Administrator in Political Organization

"Callfire "

What do you like best?

Ability to monitor calls in real time and listen in on calls.

What do you dislike?

Inability to export many reports especially those tracking an individual user.

Our company uses callfire to phone bank.

CallFire review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Extremely helpful/ with customers and contractors"

What do you like best?

How quickly it is able to get the calls done.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we really dislike/ maybe more options with voice?

Being able to reach multiple customers / quickly/ both via messaging/ voice/ etc.

CallFire review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Save time"

What do you like best?

Doubled call productivity. Easy to use. Prerecorded message for vm is nice feature. All in all a great platform

What do you dislike?

When you disable calling it's not instantaneous.

Used for election in CA

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

The text feature is great, it takes ACSII chars

What do you dislike?

When your over characters its not quite clear

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it

Meeting attendance

CallFire review by Agency
Agency

"Best ever!"

What do you like best?

Call tracking is invaluable to my business!

What do you dislike?

I love everything about callfire it rocks!

Lead t tracking

Learn more about CallFire

CallFire Videos

Learning about CallFire?

* We monitor all CallFire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.