CallFire

CallFire

CallFire leverages existing technologies in telephony and cloud computing to create solutions that address the vital needs of businesses seeking to build effective marketing and communication strategies.

Work for CallFire?

Learning about CallFire?

CallFire Reviews

Ask CallFire a Question
Showing 36 CallFire reviews
CallFire review by <span>Andrei M.</span>
Andrei M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Best way to remind prospects of their appointments

What do you like best?

We use CF to broadcast a prerecorded voice message to people who fill out the form on our website but forget to take the next step. And if it still doesn't work, we follow up by sending them a text message. CallFire's API makes this extremely easy. And it costs us next to nothing!

What do you dislike?

Up until recently, there wasn't a proper notification system when my credits were used up, so calls would not be made and I wouldn't even know about it. Thankfully, they've introduced an option (I just figured it out) to autocharge the credit card they have on file. This should take care of it.

We are the only firm in the world where licensed lawyers and trademark agents help entrepreneurs and businesses from around the world trademark their brands with a free comprehensive trademark search, for a single all-inclusive flat fee, with a 100% money-back guarantee. When a brand owner fills out the form on our website at https://trademarkfactory.com , they must book a time for one of our team members to walk them through their trademark search results—for free. We noticed that some people don't see those emails or otherwise get too busy to book their calls. When we started sending them voice and text reminders, our conversion rates almost doubled.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CallFire
CallFire review by <span>Stephen A.</span>
Stephen A.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great customer service, good system with some updates needed

What do you like best?

The customer service is phenomenal. They really walk you through every part of the process and make sure you are getting a high level of service.

What do you dislike?

The call times feature does not work and was calling at the wrong times of day. It also did not start a few times and I had to go in and manually do it.

Also, there is no feature for when a machine picks up and goes through all of the prompts. Several times there were 9 minute or 11 minute calls even though a 30 second greeting had been recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really are able to get a lot of calls out in a short period of time. By personalizing the greeting and making sure you follow up with a second round of calls, you can really get some good business from using their software. The customer service is also very helpful and cares about delivering high quality services.

We are trying to reach out to a large number of doctors whom we only have office numbers for. They will at least get a personalized message from us and CallFire has been able to assist in getting calls back from the offices.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

CallFire review by <span>Benjamin W.</span>
Benjamin W.

Very Satisfied

What do you like best?

Ease of Use. It has the features I want and need. Everything I could possibly need or want (thus far) in a phone system, is available with CallFire.

What do you dislike?

The credits expire after 18 months. I'd prefer no expiration, so I could use credits at my leisure without having to be concerned about if I waisted any of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a IVR or auto-text message system that is very functional for a small-medium size business (or even personal use), it's great. If you are a huge company, you might want to look at something with more options.

The need for an IVR system, and the organization and liability it saves me and my company. I also use it personally when I need to record a phone call from (usually) a company. It's a great solution that doesn't require I carry around a separate recorder, or have separate software. Extremely convenient and very user friendly.

CallFire review by <span>Benjamin C.</span>
Benjamin C.

Easy and FAST Telephone Voice and Text Broadcast Services

What do you like best?

Callfire offers it's users some really powerful solutions that can be implemented in minutes. We setup several voice broadcast campaigns for A/R collections that have quickly improved our remittance rates.

What do you dislike?

Minor user interface quirks, but nothing too serious to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All I can do is strongly recommend that you give Callfire a try. Their prices are competitive and the services can generally be implemented within 1 day.

We no longer use agents to make outbound calls to our customers with past due invoices. Instead we use Callfire to call our customers and give them the option to be connected with our agents. This has been a huge productivity win for our business.

CallFire review by <span>Dan S.</span>
Dan S.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

I'm a "hero" for finding this and implementing it !

What do you like best?

The speed and ease in which this program works is amazing. Customer service reps have been phenomenal in helping us set it up and implement it.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing we dislike about it so far....

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is seriously a no brainer.... it is literally the opposite of too good to be true....

We are a trash removal service. Curbside and dumpsters... Our customers are on a schedule with pick ups. When storms hit or holidays come during the week, we used to take hours calling each customer to inform them of the change in pick up. What used to take 3-4 people hours to do, now is literally done in minutes!!

CallFire review by <span>Rosalea P.</span>
Rosalea P.

Great for non-resellers.

What do you like best?

They are priced affordably, and offer local billing for Alaska and have a wide range of Canadian numbers, which we need for our marketing clients.

What do you dislike?

Their interface is clunky and difficult to sort and manage large groups of phone numbers. Their call tracking data is unclear and doesn't play well with developer API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a service primarily on price point, and you are looking for something just for your business or on a small scale of re-selling. They do have strong customer service in terms of speed of response; it's just doesn't seem built for large scale resellers.

We offer marketing solutions to the dental industry. We use phone tracking numbers for SEO purposes.

Learn more about CallFire

CallFire Videos

Learning about CallFire?

* We monitor all CallFire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.