CallHippo

CallHippo is a powerful and easy-to-use VoIP based Virtual Phone System, which improve business productivity and sales engagement.

Work for CallHippo?

CallHippo review by <span>Shiva N.</span>
Shiva N.

The Best Way To Connect!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Never knew that CallHippo can be so useful for my team. As the sales manager; I feel compelled to use this software and of course I enjoy its benefits. While communicating with clients, I can transfer or forward calls to the respective team members. Being on another call, It can also queue up calls, until it’s received by any of my team member. A WOW thing about CallHippo is its customized music and message system, which works best during our absence.

What do you dislike?

Lack of cross platform support where i can integrate the software..

We just need a user friendly system that lets us route calls to our team members around the globe. Its really easily with Callhippo, no matter if we're traveling.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CallHippo
CallHippo review by <span>Ananya N.</span>
Ananya N.

Best Way To Connect!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The most wonderful virtual phone system in my opinion, CallHippo is a fully compact software, equipped with customization features, easy-to-use technology and dynamic modules. Using this, I can maintain consistent communication with my valuable clients, who are present all around the world. Not just clients, I can also communicate with my team and track their performance, from time to time

What do you dislike?

Yes scope of improvement is there. And I am really happy with it.

With running a small business it is always difficult to have cost effective phones without costing us a fortune on equipment and line rentals. CallHiipo provides this at a very affordable rate, allowing us to look bigger and more professional like bigger companies in our industry.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Audio Conferencing solution do you use?

CallHippo review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications
Validated Review
What do you like best?

When we decided to go with CallHippo, we were amazed that it took like 3 minutes to set up. It includes variety of features that allows offices to present themselves professionally, especially the feature of voicemail is very useful. The Virtual Phone System is available on Android platform as well, So the calling process becomes mobile. After conducting an extensive research and analysis, my team highly recommends CallHippo as the most affordable Virtual Virtual Phone System for offices of all sizes. CallHippo was chosen from a pool of hundreds of business Virtual Phone Systems that we had considered. So far our experience with the system has been great and it is definitely a reliable Virtual Phone System for SMBs like us.

What do you dislike?

Waiting for the Apple iOS mobile application

Phone communication is clearly a very important aspect of our customer relationship. With CallHippo we have a reliable tool to support and help our customers day after day.

CallHippo review by <span>Smith C.</span>
Smith C.

Easy Setup & Affordable Pricing

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Customization, dynamic modules and user-friendly technology are the main reasons for choosing CallHippo over any other phone system. I have been using the software for quite some time now and going by its analytics and real-time recordings, I am at my best. From live interactions with my worldwide clients to my team conferences; I am now addicted to CallHippo. I also use the software to track customer communications. It is extremely cost-efficient and is of great purpose to my business.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I am pretty happy with CallHippo.

We just needed an easy system that lets us route calls to our team around the world really easily no matter if we're travelling.

CallHippo review by <span>Naomi S.</span>
Naomi S.

Great business tool!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Best Customer Support & User-Friendly App.

What do you dislike?

Certain bugs which sometimes don't allow to login into the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most affordable virtual phone system

CallHippo is an amazing calling software that eases my workload and provides vital call analytics. As the project manager of a marketing agency, I completely rely on its data and make informed decisions. It also helps me to manage my team and ensure consistent collaboration. Its voice mail system enables me to receive voice mails in my inbox and play them directly from my activity feed. Besides such features, I enjoy its customization, flexibility and easy-to-operate technology.

CallHippo review by <span>Merimal L.</span>
Merimal L.

Calling Made Easy

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I had heard about CallHippo from a friend, who used it to simplify the work procedure of her sales team. Today, after using it for a year, I have the same opinion like her. It’s an excellent virtual calling system that helps me to streamline communication and maintain consistent connectivity with my clients and in-house team. It also provides real-time call data and live recordings.

What do you dislike?

Still, I have not faced any major problem by this tool.

We have solved many issues using CallHippo, most importantly we have become more efficient and productive with our customer support team

Learning about CallHippo?

* We monitor all CallHippo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.