CallHub

4.9

Automatically gather people's name and email via SMS. Get thousands of volunteers all over the country talk to your supporters using phone banking. Remind your supporters about election dates and to go out to vote using voice broadcasting. Sophisticated software for the biggest political parties, yet simple enough for a cause! The only solution that smoothly integrates with your CRM. Reach right people at the right time with the right message.

Work for CallHub?

Learning about CallHub?

CallHub Reviews

Ask CallHub a Question
Showing 9 CallHub reviews
CallHub review by Norbert S.
Norbert S.

"Sending Professional International SMS with Custom Sender ID"

What do you like best?

CallHub customer support is simply amazing. I was having an issue activating my account for first use and they promptly assisted me into this. Furthermore, I love how CallHub SMS Custom Sender ID helped us consolidate our branding by having our phone number replaced by the company's name for the promotional campaign that we sent via SMS.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a little to high, to be honest, compared to local and even other bulk SMS providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CallHub is indeed a reliable and professional solutions when it comes to SMS marketing. I have no hesitation to recommend CallHub to you. They are amazing.

Thanks to CallHub, we managed to reach our customers' lists with our promotional message and made an increase in sales of 12% for this period.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CallHub
CallHub review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Powerful Platform fro Calling"

What do you like best?

CallHub has helped our team to send customized text, receive response and build quality data. It is the best platform to automate the calling process as now day we do get many gate keepers, and spending our precious time with them is just waiting our time. This process is automated by CallHub

What do you dislike?

Pricing is on a higher side as compared to its competitors but Yes, they do provide some features which are unique and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CallHub will take care of calling, texting automating/updating the entire data of an organisation. I do recommend CallHub for the organisation where in they have less employees for cold calling.

It has completed automated our manual calling process which saves lot of time. We had a huge data base which did not had correct or updated contact numbers, Callhub has helped us to clean our database by updating the correct contact numbers.

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

CallHub review by Kimberlee L.
Kimberlee L.

"AMAZING - AWESOME - AWESTRUCK "

What do you like best?

YOU GUYS ROCK!!! We have had some feedback on the text area on ways to track the responses and the team jumped right in and made some adjustments that made our user experience AWESOME. We recently moved from a competitor who's service was bleh (among other things) - to come to a new company who is so responsive has been mind blowing. We will be customers forever!!!

What do you dislike?

Would love if this was free ;-) Other than that....no dislikes! Great prices!

Recommendations to others considering the product

JUST TRY IT!

If you're coming from another software/company it will take a little getting used to - but once you get the hang of it you'll be up and running.

Great prices for the services and SUPERB support!

We do call blasts, text blasts and 1x1 call center calls. You guys cover it all!

CallHub review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Great platform for sending customized text and running outbound calling campaings "

What do you like best?

Peer to Peer texting and Broadcast text to large audience works smoothly. We also use it for manual collective calling to capture responses on screen which helps us to build our database.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is something they should work on as for now we are not able to retrieve a detailed report of call logs which our team does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Callhub will integrate with your CRM seamlessly. Its quite time saving and sales and marketing team can achieve a great success using Callhub

Callhub has increased our inbound enquirers to a great extend. Also we are able to connect the prospects very easily which actually was a big challenge for us.

CallHub review by Allen D.
Allen D.

"Outstanding! "

What do you like best?

I must say the ease of use is very good. I've run several call campaigns with much success. I only wish they had phone support. Sometime talking to someone over the phone is helpful.

What do you dislike?

No phone support. I wish I didn't always have to wait on support to get back to me view email. Phone support or live chat would really make this product even better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

View all video tutorials to minimize the need to contact support.

I have been able to reach over a thousand contact in less than a week. This would have taken much longer without it.

CallHub review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Perfect for new sales"

What do you like best?

I love the phone banking aspect of it it's perfect for getting new businesses to want our services..we have so many people needing jobs this helps them get some.

What do you dislike?

Everything works perfect I love the month to month subscription, it's great we found what we were looking for

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try it there is a trial you can use and it's month to month if you ever wanna quit perfect for political calls phone banking

very quick the jobs we have been getting it's outrageous and it's doesn't take all day or has given any of the users problems yet

CallHub review by Ruthee G.
Ruthee G.

"I consider myself the CEO of the Techno-IDIOTS Associaiotn and this was easy with a little guidance"

What do you like best?

KISS (Keep It Simple Silly!) concept. Simple, easy, straightforward, anyone can do this.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! The red notice says I have to have 40 characters. But there was nothing I disliked so there is nothing left to say. Now THAT is a silly condition. If you ain't got nuthin' to say, say nuthin'!!!

This was used for my campaign

CallHub review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Excellent way to call your leads"

What do you like best?

How easy it was to use. i liked everhting about it. it made me happy i respect the creators. its smart and loyal

What do you dislike?

it messed up in the beginning and allowed me to call people i put on the do not call list

it makes calling on behalf of my business much better

CallHub review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"very good"

What do you like best?

sms voice broadcasting...very good services.................

What do you dislike?

nothing....i like everything...............

sms marketing

Learning about CallHub?

* We monitor all CallHub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.