Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

CallHub

5.0
(6 reviews)

Automatically gather people's name and email via SMS. Get thousands of volunteers all over the country talk to your supporters using phone banking. Remind your supporters about election dates and to go out to vote using voice broadcasting. Sophisticated software for the biggest political parties, yet simple enough for a cause! The only solution that smoothly integrates with your CRM. Reach right people at the right time with the right message.

Work for CallHub?

Learning about CallHub?

CallHub Reviews

Ask CallHub a Question
Showing 6 CallHub reviews
CallHub review by Kimberlee L.
Kimberlee L.

"AMAZING - AWESOME - AWESTRUCK "

What do you like best?

YOU GUYS ROCK!!! We have had some feedback on the text area on ways to track the responses and the team jumped right in and made some adjustments that made our user experience AWESOME. We recently moved from a competitor who's service was bleh (among other things) - to come to a new company who is so responsive has been mind blowing. We will be customers forever!!!

What do you dislike?

Would love if this was free ;-) Other than that....no dislikes! Great prices!

Recommendations to others considering the product

JUST TRY IT!

If you're coming from another software/company it will take a little getting used to - but once you get the hang of it you'll be up and running.

Great prices for the services and SUPERB support!

We do call blasts, text blasts and 1x1 call center calls. You guys cover it all!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CallHub
CallHub review by Allen D.
Allen D.

"Outstanding! "

What do you like best?

I must say the ease of use is very good. I've run several call campaigns with much success. I only wish they had phone support. Sometime talking to someone over the phone is helpful.

What do you dislike?

No phone support. I wish I didn't always have to wait on support to get back to me view email. Phone support or live chat would really make this product even better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

View all video tutorials to minimize the need to contact support.

I have been able to reach over a thousand contact in less than a week. This would have taken much longer without it.

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

CallHub review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Perfect for new sales"

What do you like best?

I love the phone banking aspect of it it's perfect for getting new businesses to want our services..we have so many people needing jobs this helps them get some.

What do you dislike?

Everything works perfect I love the month to month subscription, it's great we found what we were looking for

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try it there is a trial you can use and it's month to month if you ever wanna quit perfect for political calls phone banking

very quick the jobs we have been getting it's outrageous and it's doesn't take all day or has given any of the users problems yet

CallHub review by Ruthee G.
Ruthee G.

"I consider myself the CEO of the Techno-IDIOTS Associaiotn and this was easy with a little guidance"

What do you like best?

KISS (Keep It Simple Silly!) concept. Simple, easy, straightforward, anyone can do this.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! The red notice says I have to have 40 characters. But there was nothing I disliked so there is nothing left to say. Now THAT is a silly condition. If you ain't got nuthin' to say, say nuthin'!!!

This was used for my campaign

CallHub review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Excellent way to call your leads"

What do you like best?

How easy it was to use. i liked everhting about it. it made me happy i respect the creators. its smart and loyal

What do you dislike?

it messed up in the beginning and allowed me to call people i put on the do not call list

it makes calling on behalf of my business much better

CallHub review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"very good"

What do you like best?

sms voice broadcasting...very good services.................

What do you dislike?

nothing....i like everything...............

sms marketing

Learning about CallHub?

* We monitor all CallHub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
CallHub