CallidusCloud Commissions

CallidusCloud’s Commissions eliminates costly payment errors with automated commission calculation, models the impact of new incentives and plans resulting in tighter cash allocation, and manages retroactive changes to compensation plans.

Work for CallidusCloud Commissions?
Oraclehcm logo  salescompensation  2x

CallidusCloud review by <span>Lowel Travis B.</span>
Lowel Travis B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

CallidusCloud Commissions

What do you like best?

The are many great features of this product. The ability to create multi, cross organizational relationships is probably the best one. This function has allowed us to implement new sales strategies that were impossible before.

Another great feature is the ease of use of the product. Our speed to market is no longer measured in months or weeks but in hours. Plan changes can be submitted in the morning, fully implemented, tested and delivered to the market that afternoon.

The last great feature is the CallidusCloud support team. They are available 24/7. They are always engaging and will work tireless to resolve any issue.

What do you dislike?

The product does require us to use specific versions of Java and Firefox on our local machines. This has caused issues with our IT department and firewall team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been using the Callidus suite of products for over 11 years. 9 of those years was on premise. The last 2 have been using their cloud. I have seen a lot of vendors enter and leave the market over that span. Callidus has been a leader in this field because of their dedication to the customer and their product. The product is ever evolving based on what they learn from their customers. It is a great relationship.

We needed a more productive way to pay commissions. Our old process was slow, cumbersome, not cost effective and disliked by our auditors. The CallidusCloud product solved all these issues. Especially with the auditors. We pass all internal and external audits easily now.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CallidusCloud Commissions
CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

New to CallidusCloud

What do you like best?

I like that the software allows you to track and retro calculate commissions if it needs to, and there is no restriction on how many times or how far back you can go (assuming that you have available data in the system).

What do you dislike?

There are some hidden bugs that relate to running the pipeline, and it is very sensitive in regards of what and when you are scheduling the pipeline. Also, software doesn't have commonly accepted functionality of backdating termed employee without doing some minor workarounds. Also, super big lack of documentation on user security and understanding of the system. You always get referred to community, but if you don't know what you are looking for, it is little bit difficult to search for proper information. Need to have a glossary of the software and detailed explanation of ALL user/customer responsible functionalities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation: Be sure to provide all aspects of your compensation plan. Also, be sure to ask upfront for all templates that were used to upload your data (ODI, Org Chart, Rate Tables, Look-up Tables, etc).

Eliminating the inaccuracy in calculation by using the excel models. Consistency in calculation. Visibility for sales reporting and their pay.

What Sales Compensation solution do you use?

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

Consistenlty Gets the Job Done

What do you like best?

- Flexibility of commission calculations: keeps up with all of our sales managers big ideas of how to drive sales via incentives plan design.

-Ability to customize the commission rules to support internal reporting.

-Easy to train staff on. There is a range of basic to advanced functions so staff at all technical levels can feel comfortable using the product but there is enough complexity at the deeper levels to keep people motivated to enhance processes and find new ways to pay.

What do you dislike?

-Troubleshooting is lacking: if a rule is written wrong sometimes it's time consuming to figure out why it doesn't work. If there was a rule diagnostic function it would be amazing.

-OnDemand Support: when smaller technical issues arise it can take awhile to log a case, get it picked up by support, then bring the person up to speed on your specific environment. Major issues are always worked on right away, but it's the smaller (but more frequent issues) that can be a drain on time/resources to get resolved.

-Having an automated system that can administer our complex and dynamic incentive plans, all while passing our internal audits, external audits, and SOX controls.

-Having a centralized database that holds all of our commission results instead of multiple excel spreadsheets.

-Benefits: consistently accurate calculations due to the automation leading to a satisfied distribution teams. Cost savings on customizing the system internally instead of needing outside consultants.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

A single platform for various comp plans

What do you like best?

The system flexibility is certainly critical for us. Our comp plans vary widely from straightforward commission plans to discretionary pay plans with lots of variations in between. The ability to administer such a wide variety of comp plans on a single platform was what attracted us to this solutions

What do you dislike?

With such a wide variety of comp plans, a workflow tool was critical. We also use the Callidus Workflow tool and while we find it satisfactory for a simple workflow, designing more complex workflows in the tool can be just that, complex.

For us, the single platform was a must. Coming from having various disparate systems and excel spreadsheets supporting multiple business units to the goal of a administering all plans on a single platform. We are still in process, but the tool is working well.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Winston B.</span>
Winston B.

Quality Commission Counter

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to look up and find my commission. It even breaks it down to the individual sale per activation. The most impressive part about this program is that I am able to look up my commission freely and on my own time.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how it may take a couple of days for the commission to update. I also do not like how the commission website may be down days at a time. I wish the updating was done daily and also wish the website stayed online more than offline.

Having this software has increased our productivity. It has increased productivity by making commission goals and quotas more assessable to individuals. able to self help themselves regarding commission.

CallidusCloud review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

I've been using Callidus professionally for the past 6 years

What do you like best?

Callidus Commissions is the market leader in the SPM space. I like how each step of the calculation is pre-defined, but configurable within each step.

What do you dislike?

As a former webmaster, I am picky about the interface. The new HTML5 interface is definitely a step in the right direction, but, I'd like to see better use of the available space. (for example, I'd like to be able to close some of the panes on the interface)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of the callidus community. There's a lot of good resources there.

As an SPM professional, I have developed many different configurations of compensation plans with Callidus Commissions. It can handle anything I've tried to configure. I have also built some useful reporting based on the database schema in the back end.

Learning about CallidusCloud Commissions?

* We monitor all CallidusCloud Commissions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.