CallidusCloud Commissions

CallidusCloud’s Commissions eliminates costly payment errors with automated commission calculation, models the impact of new incentives and plans resulting in tighter cash allocation, and manages retroactive changes to compensation plans.

Work for CallidusCloud Commissions?

Learning about CallidusCloud?

CallidusCloud Commissions Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 119 CallidusCloud reviews
CallidusCloud review by <span>Lowel Travis B.</span>
Lowel Travis B.

"CallidusCloud Commissions"

What do you like best?

The are many great features of this product. The ability to create multi, cross organizational relationships is probably the best one. This function has allowed us to implement new sales strategies that were impossible before.

Another great feature is the ease of use of the product. Our speed to market is no longer measured in months or weeks but in hours. Plan changes can be submitted in the morning, fully implemented, tested and delivered to the market that afternoon.

The last great feature is the CallidusCloud support team. They are available 24/7. They are always engaging and will work tireless to resolve any issue.

What do you dislike?

The product does require us to use specific versions of Java and Firefox on our local machines. This has caused issues with our IT department and firewall team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been using the Callidus suite of products for over 11 years. 9 of those years was on premise. The last 2 have been using their cloud. I have seen a lot of vendors enter and leave the market over that span. Callidus has been a leader in this field because of their dedication to the customer and their product. The product is ever evolving based on what they learn from their customers. It is a great relationship.

We needed a more productive way to pay commissions. Our old process was slow, cumbersome, not cost effective and disliked by our auditors. The CallidusCloud product solved all these issues. Especially with the auditors. We pass all internal and external audits easily now.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CallidusCloud Commissions
CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"New to CallidusCloud"

What do you like best?

I like that the software allows you to track and retro calculate commissions if it needs to, and there is no restriction on how many times or how far back you can go (assuming that you have available data in the system).

What do you dislike?

There are some hidden bugs that relate to running the pipeline, and it is very sensitive in regards of what and when you are scheduling the pipeline. Also, software doesn't have commonly accepted functionality of backdating termed employee without doing some minor workarounds. Also, super big lack of documentation on user security and understanding of the system. You always get referred to community, but if you don't know what you are looking for, it is little bit difficult to search for proper information. Need to have a glossary of the software and detailed explanation of ALL user/customer responsible functionalities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation: Be sure to provide all aspects of your compensation plan. Also, be sure to ask upfront for all templates that were used to upload your data (ODI, Org Chart, Rate Tables, Look-up Tables, etc).

Eliminating the inaccuracy in calculation by using the excel models. Consistency in calculation. Visibility for sales reporting and their pay.

What Sales Compensation solution do you use?

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Consistenlty Gets the Job Done "

What do you like best?

- Flexibility of commission calculations: keeps up with all of our sales managers big ideas of how to drive sales via incentives plan design.

-Ability to customize the commission rules to support internal reporting.

-Easy to train staff on. There is a range of basic to advanced functions so staff at all technical levels can feel comfortable using the product but there is enough complexity at the deeper levels to keep people motivated to enhance processes and find new ways to pay.

What do you dislike?

-Troubleshooting is lacking: if a rule is written wrong sometimes it's time consuming to figure out why it doesn't work. If there was a rule diagnostic function it would be amazing.

-OnDemand Support: when smaller technical issues arise it can take awhile to log a case, get it picked up by support, then bring the person up to speed on your specific environment. Major issues are always worked on right away, but it's the smaller (but more frequent issues) that can be a drain on time/resources to get resolved.

-Having an automated system that can administer our complex and dynamic incentive plans, all while passing our internal audits, external audits, and SOX controls.

-Having a centralized database that holds all of our commission results instead of multiple excel spreadsheets.

-Benefits: consistently accurate calculations due to the automation leading to a satisfied distribution teams. Cost savings on customizing the system internally instead of needing outside consultants.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"A single platform for various comp plans"

What do you like best?

The system flexibility is certainly critical for us. Our comp plans vary widely from straightforward commission plans to discretionary pay plans with lots of variations in between. The ability to administer such a wide variety of comp plans on a single platform was what attracted us to this solutions

What do you dislike?

With such a wide variety of comp plans, a workflow tool was critical. We also use the Callidus Workflow tool and while we find it satisfactory for a simple workflow, designing more complex workflows in the tool can be just that, complex.

For us, the single platform was a must. Coming from having various disparate systems and excel spreadsheets supporting multiple business units to the goal of a administering all plans on a single platform. We are still in process, but the tool is working well.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Winston B.</span>
Winston B.

"Quality Commission Counter"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to look up and find my commission. It even breaks it down to the individual sale per activation. The most impressive part about this program is that I am able to look up my commission freely and on my own time.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how it may take a couple of days for the commission to update. I also do not like how the commission website may be down days at a time. I wish the updating was done daily and also wish the website stayed online more than offline.

Having this software has increased our productivity. It has increased productivity by making commission goals and quotas more assessable to individuals. able to self help themselves regarding commission.

CallidusCloud review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"I've been using Callidus professionally for the past 6 years"

What do you like best?

Callidus Commissions is the market leader in the SPM space. I like how each step of the calculation is pre-defined, but configurable within each step.

What do you dislike?

As a former webmaster, I am picky about the interface. The new HTML5 interface is definitely a step in the right direction, but, I'd like to see better use of the available space. (for example, I'd like to be able to close some of the panes on the interface)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of the callidus community. There's a lot of good resources there.

As an SPM professional, I have developed many different configurations of compensation plans with Callidus Commissions. It can handle anything I've tried to configure. I have also built some useful reporting based on the database schema in the back end.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Suman K.</span>
Suman K.

"Flexible Application"

What do you like best?

There are Multiple things I like about this application, below are some of the major ones:

- Date Tracking. Almost everything in the Application is Date Tracked, which gives a very good audit trail which one would like for compensation related application. In addition one can make changes impacting future calculations.

- Configurable: framework of Callidus allows one to configure the application as per you company need at the same time get benefits of Cloud application. What I meant to say is you define variables and for a variable you define another variable. Flexibility about rules, variables, classifiers, territory, lookup table on and on and on.

- Navigation and Functionality of Related Transaction: We have compared some other vendors but compared to them again I think this functionality is awesome, not going into the terms used in Callidus but for general people you can look for an Employee, find the transactions which impacted commission, then go to find the payment and deposit. "Related" Transaction functionality is nice. Results are most of the time easily exportable for further analysis, either single user or multiple user.

What do you dislike?

-Some aspects of Reporting: For employee to have more of dashboard and interactive reporting instead of running a PDF report. Also managers to have a comparative view of their direct report more in a dashboard fashion.

- Interface for Territory, we have a complicated territory structure so would love to have some easy way to manager it.

- Have a dedicated support team, something like a pool of support staff serving a particular number of customer therefore when we raise a support ticket they already know how we are configured and what kind of issues we raise and more then anything they know us and we know them :).

- Calculating Commission Correctly.

- Flexibility to Customize Plans and ability to Pay in Multiple Aspects, therefore having a motivated workforce.

- Not needing much support, something which can be enhanced and supported Internally therefore less cost.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Sheldon B.</span>
Sheldon B.

"slow, clunky, unintuitive "

What do you like best?

I'm not sure if there is anything that I particularly like about this application. I do admire how the system can be configured to do almost anything, but if the performance is poor, then there is no value gained anyways because nobody will use it.

What do you dislike?

Delays in searches, double clicking every GUI before it does anything, freeze ups, having to log out and log back in again just to pick up where I left off, Lookup Tables are horrible to update or populate, the interface doesn't always display what is in the lookup table cells, sometimes things disappear until you log out and log back in again to find that they magically reappeared.. The split screen is very tricky to click and drag, Searches don't always bring back results, even though there are results displayed in identical searches performed previously. It takes a long time to load up when first logging into Incentive Management.. I can keep going, but I'm getting frustrated thinking about how this thing is destroying my soul..

The ODI drop box holds some of our files in the "waiting" folder and the support staff can't explain "Why" this is happening.. speaking of support.. the front line support staff must be reading a script because the advice of "Clear your cache, reinstall java, close your browser, restart your machine, etc" are all bogus "solutions" - and I've heard that "solution" more than once already for different issues..

When support needs to speak with me, I book a specific time (EST) for them to call and then that timeframe passes and they call me while I"m in the middle of a meeting.. My experience with support is that I spend too much time trying to write descriptive tickets and they just respond with a copy paste of the support ticket and ask "Is this what you reported? .. can you please confirm?". - I provide attachments and they claim they can't see the attachments.. I go into the support ticket and there they are... another waste of time.. I'm not happy with the quality of the application and the service experienced from front line support. I've been working with IT solutions COTS and custom for over 15 years and this app is the most "challenging" to maintain my patience.. I bang my fist on my desk at least once a day because I am going crazy "waiting" for the screen to display data.. I have too much work to do and the interface just slows me down.. sorry for the brutal comments, but you wanted honesty! :-)

This system stresses me out!

overall I can't believe this UI is being used in the market and that Callidus still has any business..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep your money and build your own, or check out competitors products

No problems have been solved yet.. we are still trying to get this "thing" implemented..

CallidusCloud review by <span>Scott H.</span>
Scott H.

"The only limit is your imagination"

What do you like best?

What i like best about Callidus TrueComp is that it can handle a ton of complicated calculations without too much effort. Anything the business needs can be translated into compensation rules with ease. Everything is possible, it just takes some patience to build the rules and then you are good to go.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the software requires java in order to run. Having to maintain an older version of Java in order to access the software is insecure as well as unreliable. At times the java will fail and you have to continue to troubleshoot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Callidus is continuing to progress, it is good to be with a company that will improve itself.

We are solving the problem of not having our processes automated. While our company is trying to move towards SOX compliance this is a huge help in preventing auditing risk.

The benefits we have realized that having things in a system like Callidus will save a ton of time for the employees that calculate commissions.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Chinmay S.</span>
Chinmay S.

"Market Leader in SPM"

What do you like best?

Callidus Could Commissions allows quick decision on commissions without any need for manual intervention or MS Excel.

Accurately and quickly calculates the commissions due.

The ability to version each Callidus objects without affecting previous versions.

Robust Commissions calculation engine

What do you dislike?

Callidus has an extremely lengthy period of downtime in between release dates.

Capability of importing Territories, RateTables is lacking.

Should have ability to change userid as required (last name change, marriage etc) & maintain the link to previous/existing reports.

Ease of creating crystal reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an Sales performance management application, Callidus is definitely the choice.

So far, this has been the recommendation by Gartner too.

Business problems solved-

- Enabling Sales reps - Sales reps have more details and information on their commissions being paid. It saves us time in not having to answer tons of questions because they now have the information.

Benefits Realized-

- Reduction in human error in commission calculation

- Can handle complex comm. calculation

CallidusCloud review by <span>Craig B.</span>
Craig B.

"CallidusClous Commission has ensured accurate payment of Commissions for our retailers"

What do you like best?

The flexibility and ease of configuration of the tool, I have used the tool for over 12 years and have seen it go from strength to strength with it's innovation and addition of functions. I look forward to using the tool in the future.

The other thing I like best is the reliability of the product. Here we sometimes liken it to Ronseal as it does what it says on the tin.

our business users are very happy with the product and are using it to calculate commissions for further sales channels.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes over the years we have found ourselves in a position where we have had to change our strategy due to changes of the direction of the product and this has a times been a painful process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for the market leader as identified by gartner, Callidus is the supplier for you

prior to using this product we were using an in house solution which required constant development every time a change was needed. This product allowed us to put the solution back in the hands of our business users to empower them to change things as the need arises. The system has also helped use get away from manual solutions to some aspects of the process taking away risk and increasing accuracy.

CallidusCloud review by <span>David A.</span>
David A.

"CallidusCloud Commissions = Life Saver"

What do you like best?

The fact that it is a single source of reporting and calculation has made it simpler to run a commission cycle and has created more trust with the sales team that their payments are correct.

What do you dislike?

There could be more flexibility in the reporting for the end user. This has been improving recently with new additions, but there is still room for growth to allow the end users more flexibility in their reports.

The main problem is that we were needing to more with less resources. Callidus has allowed us to process our commissions in a more timely fashion while allowing the flexibility to easily add different components. In the past, adding different SPIFFs or compensation structures, would have taken weeks to calculate and set up and with Callidus it can all be done in a day.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator

"Takes some getting used to, but well worth the effort"

What do you like best?

The sales force visibility via the customizable dashboards was a huge step up from our legacy monthly reporting. Making this visible with daily updates was the key to changing our comp. strategy and ultimately starting to drive behavior.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be cumbersome, and even with an implementation team, the learning curve on the system take a lot of time to be comfortable with. The secondary development workspace helps, but it takes at lease 6 months to feel truly useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Budget for good implementation, plan for ongoing support.

We changed our entire compensation plan for 2018, and showing daily progress on the dashboard has been essential for adoption.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Jose B.</span>
Jose B.

"Satisfied User"

What do you like best?

What I like best of CallidusCloud Commisions is their support. When ever I've had a question or needed guidance with something, their representatives were very attentive and thorough with their help.

What do you dislike?

There are daily emails for UAT, DEV and PROD notifying me of products being back online. I wish there were combined so they wouldn't fill up my inbox. However, I can see how they would want to make sure that there isn't a mix up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any product, make sure that you document processes and create How-To documents so that knowledge can be past on to new employees in your company.

My job is basically a Tier 2 support position. I'm very thankful that there hasn't been any issues that have been reported to me. CallidusCloud is a solid application, which makes my job easier. I'm also Tier 2 support for several other applications.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Luis D.</span>
Luis D.

"Callidus Cloud Commissions"

What do you like best?

Caveat: This is the first week of UAT.

Ease of navigation, UI interface, drop down menu's, point and click.

Hover messages over data displaying full details.

Walk me through tutorials.

Research module.

What do you dislike?

Multiple scroll bars for UI. should fit to page or one scroll bar.

Multiple cases of missing functionality.

Pagination without ability to select default.

Some drop down menus disappear even upon hovering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that all requirements are met and not to be delivered.

Callidus has an extremely lengthy period of downtime in between release dates.

Callidus turnaround time for support calls are not as timely as required.

NetSuite ticketing system for support is quite good.

Commissions will be better than Incentive Management.

Java dependency, even for offshore teams.

No benefits at this time, ease of use and increased system performance is negated by the missing functionality. There are multiple workarounds.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Kalairaj P.</span>
Kalairaj P.

"Good Commissioning Tool"

What do you like best?

It's an all in one tool. The Truecomp manager is more improved and Report generation is so quick. I have used this tool to make commissions paid to vendor automatically rather than manual excel calculations. Crystal reports dynamic publication using callidus is pretty easy. Coding in trucomp is not that complex. Best UI in the latest version.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the performance of the tool is slow. When you publish reports multiple times here, the publication process takes much time. Some times you need to call the support to kill the process and start over again. Support team takes it own time to fix the issues raised. Truecomp manager some times crash.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best in class tool in the Market. Would definitely refer, but depends on budget of your business.

Complete Automation. No manual intervention. No need of Excel. Accurate commissions paid to vendors. Overall its a promising tool

CallidusCloud review by <span>Cristian A.</span>
Cristian A.

"Commissions"

What do you like best?

I work daily with Callidus Commissions, it is flexible, dynamic and very reliable, I recommend it to pay commissions for employees, clients and companies.

What do you dislike?

You need a fast internet connection cause Callidus is in the cloud. It is a requirement for not delay the application in bringing the results. Sometimes you have to wait to see the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, I recommend it

All Directv payments are made with Callidus, almost all payment issues are resolved with Callidus Cloud

CallidusCloud review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"CallidusCloud Comissions solves sales related issues"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about CallidusCloud is how its able to help with all my sales, marketing and management needs all in one place. This has saved a great deal of time and money for our company. I also really like the pricepoint of this software, with plans starting at just $45 its an amazing deal.

What do you dislike?

Although i love the price for this product one thing that I really really dislike is the fact that the plans are billed annually. As many business struggle to meet daily expenses its sometimes tough to pay for an entire year upfront. But other than that its a great product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall a great product and extremely cheap for all the features that are provided.

CallidusCloud has solved the problem of communication between our sales, marketing and management teams by allowing everyone to work with the same software. This has

CallidusCloud review by <span>Heidi S.</span>
Heidi S.

"Long time callidus user"

What do you like best?

Besides the ability access the application from anywhere, one of the best features is how easy it is to move through the different components of the application.

What do you dislike?

One of the aspects I dislike is the dependency on an older version of Java within the Reporting & Analytics section. If you have a Java version higher than 1.8.0_91 installed, you cannot edit existing Web Intelligence reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to others considering CallidusCloud Commissions is make sure that all areas that will use and benefit from the software are included in the design decisions.

Using CallidusCloud Commissions has allowed us to create more efficient reporting for senior management.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Raju C.</span>
Raju C.

"Most Reliable Incentive Calculation Engine for JPMC"

What do you like best?

- Configurable Rule Engine that is very reliable and accurate

- Public and Private Cloud support provides options for deployment

- Improved nightly batch processing that can scale to large number of payees and transactions

- Leverage industry standard ETL engine and reporting engine

- Balance management and effective dating that allows in accurate prior period processing

- Support from the company in case of any issues is very timely

What do you dislike?

- Integration with new workflow tool is still a work in progress

- Inbuilt Communicator is very basic and could use some enhancements

Recommendations to others considering the product

- First focus on process and identify all manual processing

- Identify all data feeds and score based on automation possibilities

- Standardize Plan Documents and administrative guidelines

Business Problems:

- Implement a highly regulated end to end Plan design to payout process using Callidus

- Support large number of payees and participants that require daily processing and scale effectively

- Support for prior period processing

- Eliminate errors in pay files and reduce overpayment by leveraging corporate HR Event processing

- Leverage workflow to support feeds that are not automated

Realized Benefits:

- Single system, process that governs incentive payout across the various businesses

- Timely employee event handling that is tied to corporate HR systems

- Decommissioning manual process and legacy systems

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Super Flexible, End User Experience Lacking"

What do you like best?

The comp plan rules are very powerful and allow a ton of flexibility in calculations. When rolling out SPIFFs or plans for the new year, we require quick and accurate execution. Callidus accommodates this.

Ad-hoc reporting for an admin is relatively customization (with SQL) and runs in real time. This allows for endless analytic review options and helps us to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly.

What do you dislike?

The non-admin (ie. end user) interface and reporting capabilities looks archaic. We rely on Crystal reports, which are limited in format and look/feel. We had to do a ton of customization to get what we needed for the end user reports. The end user inevitably gets the data they need, but the presentation and flexibility (ie. drill-down) could be nicer and more out-of-the-box.

We calculate both field comp (ie. sales, engineers, PS, training) and partner/channel benefits out of the system. Because pipelines run quickly and reliably, we are able to present an almost real-time view of bookings/credits and resulting compensation. In our previous system, a real-time view would not have been possible.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Game Changer to running your business"

What do you like best?

* Streamlines the process around all aspects of sales compensation - plan distribution, data readiness, calculations, compensation statements, issue resolution

* Ability to effective date in order to align with business changes

* Allows you to scale your business and continue to get payments done accurately, on time, and efficiently

* Excellent customer service from account rep to implementation team to support

* Robust solution that can handle any complex calculation

* Reliability of the product - Peace of mind executing on commissions without running into product issues

What do you dislike?

* Lack of integration to their Territory & Quota product

* Lack of flexibility to change the look, feel, and format of commissions statements on your own

Recommendations to others considering the product

Design everything that you want to the system to do so that you can implement everything that will help you go forward.

* Simple tasks such as plan distribution and tracking are streamlined and simplified. This is a significant time savings from an administration standpoint

* Ability to run complete commissions process with a single administrator, compared to multiple headcount prior when running manual process

* Removal of human error in calculations

* Time savings to produce commissions statements that are accurate and timely

* Providing visibility to sales staff - They know why they are getting paid what they are getting paid and can drill down to the details

CallidusCloud review by <span>Christine C.</span>
Christine C.

"Not The Worst, But Not the Best"

What do you like best?

I really like the concept of Callidus - being able to automatically track sales commissions is great.

What do you dislike?

When I used it, it was never completely accurate, so I was still keeping excel spreadsheets to double/triple check commissions. This would not be a big deal if I could easily keep track as to why our commissions would be off, but there never seemed to be a rhyme or reason as to why information would populate from our system into Callidus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't used it recently - we switched to Xactly. I do think this is useful if your commissions are smaller or less frequent.

The goal was so eliminate using Excel spreadsheets combined with reports from our CRM to manage commissions. While this helped, we would have truly solved problems and saved time if it was more accurate.

CallidusCloud review by <span>John P.</span>
John P.

"On-Premise Customer in process of moving to On-Demand Platform"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Performs our calculations in a timely manner. Easy to add additional groups of payees. Flexible calculation methods.

What do you dislike?

The On-Premise version requires old JRE version to run instead of allowing for backwards compatibility. Our brief experience with the On-Demand version so far is that the JRE version no longer matters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Involve Callidus Solutions Architecture Consultants when you have difficult calculation situations. Also good to involve them at the beginning of a brand new implementation to get it started in the right direction.

Paying and Billing Partners, Calculating royalty and payments and other revenue sharing payments.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Intuitive and Flexible"

What do you like best?

The Callidus Commission UI is a breeze to navigate! Very intuitive to work with all aspects of the comp plans and position/participant records.

What do you dislike?

While the UI is GREAT, I wish the reporting was a bit more flexible. For example, we would like to display earnings over a quarter, or a year, but because we pay Bi-Weekly, the system is unable to do so.

Callidus Commissions processes our bi-weekly commission calculations and produces an easy to understand report for our Sales team to consume.

CallidusCloud review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Callidus gives me transparency to my commission payouts"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that i can see what my commission is ahead of pay cycle so i can correct if needed

What do you dislike?

the old crystal reports - those need updating but my company implemented a separate mobile dashboard that extracts the data so it's not a big deal

Recommendations to others considering the product

my old company i had to email someone about my commissions - if you want to give your sales people piece of mind, then go with callidus!

digitization of commission payouts and transparency to sales people

Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Commissions and Incentives all in one place"

What do you like best?

Having the opportunity to have people records with their respective positions and also the company titles and also have the ability to have all the transactional information in only one place makes the commissioning work so much easier.

Since you have all this information and more in only one place, you don't need to go and search information over different systems like HR and financial systems.

Also you can import information using different methods, like upload templates or ODI Files, export information using csvs, and much more.

This is a great opportunity to use a great and easy to manage system.

What do you dislike?

No dislike topics in my opinion about Callidus

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this product and you will find all the benefits you have with it.

No business problems. Callidus tech support helps you solve any roadblock you may find.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Buddy P.</span>
Buddy P.

"Complexity solved! Manual process gone!"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the product. The ease of use for the administrators to end users (payees). The ability to handle complexity is by far above and beyond any of their competitors! Callidus' teams internal with their BPO/Managed Services are fantastic!

What do you dislike?

The standard dashboard dials for the show up for a payee within their personal dashboard does not have the most dynamic visuals coming out of box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out to current customers that use the product today, most (if not all) are willing to give excellent feedback on the tips, tricks, and successes.

Moving away from manual commission processing, better reporting, better visibility to the field sales, less shadow accounting and most importantly accuracy. Our sales teams have improved their attainments YoY, to bring higher revenue of over 100m

CallidusCloud review by <span>Alessandro M.</span>
Alessandro M.

"Callidus Cloud - Incentive and Compensation Management"

What do you like best?

Native integration with Sales Force.com. Easy and intuitive incentive management dashboard. Schedule A approval. Commission Quota dashboard. Schedula A automatic generation and distribution. Flexibility on setup assignment rules

What do you dislike?

Mostly of the setup is done by FLAT File load.

We have to calculate commission very month around the world for 1000 sales rep. With all the assignments, overlays and plan letters setup in Callidus we are able to perform the operation in a very short time.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Chance M.</span>
Chance M.

"Callidus Commissions - Good Solution For Complex Plans"

What do you like best?

I've been using Callidus for over a year now and I've had a chance to implement the product for a few of our commission calculations. We chose Callidus because of their ability to calculate some of the complex compensation structures we have.

Some of the strengths are:

-The software can handle just about any calculation as long as we have the data to support it.

-Callidus can handle many different variations of the different plans we have, all the way to the individual employee level if needed.

-Callidus can handle large data loads and calculates the commission fairly quickly.

-Changes to a payscale are fairly easy depending on the complexity of the change.

What do you dislike?

The user-interface took a little getting used to. There is a little bit of a learning curve to learn the navigation. (Once you have the navigation down, it's fine)

We have occasional down times and the performance could be a little better.

I have been a little disappointed with the limitation of exporting 3,000 line items from the credits area. (I use this when auditing the result when there is a change to a payscale)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think of any of the unique things about your commission structure and ask how Callidus can accommodate your needs. We selected Callidus by going through some of our unique needs with the different vendors we looked at.

-Callidus gives us an audit trail for any changes made to the plans

-Callidus helped us to automate the commission cycle and move away from manual calculations

-Callidus has given us some reporting ability to employees and accounting that we haven't had in the past.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Bryce S.</span>
Bryce S.

"Callidus has put me in the Clouds"

What do you like best?

Callidus has allowed me to better manage and calculate commissions. I am able to create and run reports that I never was able to before. It has improved my calculations and ability to provide details to sales reps on their commissions.

What do you dislike?

It was kind of hard to navigate at first but I got used to it fairly fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CallidusCloud was able to get rid of the human error part of our commissions calculations. It offers fast and accurate calculations and reports

Sales reps have more details and information on their commissions that they are paid. It saves me time in not having to answer tons of questions because they now have the information for themselves. It has also reduced the amount of human error in the calculation.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Walt B.</span>
Walt B.

"Callidus has been the market leader since 1999"

What do you like best?

Powerful crediting engine, fast calculation

What do you dislike?

No custom tables possible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Callidus is a Ferrarri. You need Ferrarri mechanics. It is super-powerful but not simple nor easy. Hire a hands-on technical architect who works for your company directly and is loyal to you, who will keep the project on-track and the implemenation team honest.

Over the past 16 years implementing Callidus, I've worked in a variety of industries: Life Science, Banking, Insurance, Retail, Bio-Pharma, High Tech, Manufacturing, Brokerage

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Powerful and configurable Commission Application"

What do you like best?

1) Almost anything is configurable by end-user without core IT intervention

2) Multi-dimensional Lookup Tables can provide complex logical groupings and banding based commission structure

3) New "IsRunnable" feature minimizing runtimes and improving relevance of contracts to be processed

4) Productized Stagehooks

5) Ability to run incremental or full pipelines

6) Knowledge of Customer Support

What do you dislike?

1) User Interface seems crammed and almost always requires scrolling and "wait-times"

2) Un-intuitive "View Date" Based displays

3) No User Interface in the base Product showing integration/synchronization with other Product databases like ProducerPro

1) Long Batch Cycle times have been cut down

2) Legacy Mainframe solutions have been modernized

3) Infrastructure footprint eliminated by moving to Cloud based application

CallidusCloud review by <span>Nathan L.</span>
Nathan L.

"Made a tedious process so much more manageable. "

What do you like best?

The fact that all rules related to our complex commissions structure now can be rolled through, without the tedious task of manually calculating with excel as in years past

What do you dislike?

Reporting available to our sales staff, and seas of operation. Do not like that we have to use a different browser specifically so CallidusCloud will work (FireFox)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our commissions model is extremely complex, and as such I had my reservations about CallidusCloud being able to handle the complexity of our business model. I no longer have to worry about triple checking manual calculations to ensure commissions are paid correctly.

The "human error" that exists today with our manual calculation. Reporting commissions results to sales staff accurately.

CallidusCloud review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Incentive Management Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to mass update people's rates, minimum wage hours, managers, etc. with an import. No more manually tracking and updating these, you can update things with one import and then just manage the changes one by one.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to learn at first, the learning curve is always hard with a new system. There are several features that work but take several steps to get where you need to go. For example, getting to the calendar you want to go to takes several clicks of the mouse to get there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have someone who is the callidus "expert" in your company. We have a callidus analyst who works directly with the callidus support group and he is generally our go-to as we learn how to use and implement the software. Then if there is a question that he can't answer or request that he can't implement on his own he'll go to Callidus directly.

Rids us of manual processes. My job changed from actually calculating the payroll each week to instead managing the callidus system and make sure that callidus has the correct rules to do the calculating. There isless manual calculating which is necessary as our company is growing so we become SOX compliant.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Mike P.</span>
Mike P.

"Commissions Tool Rocks"

What do you like best?

Commission calculation and representative allocation is extremely efficient and accurate.

What do you dislike?

Challenging to manage crediting rules in absence of additional training. This will be rectified through direct training sessions with the Callidus team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to invest a lot of time on the front-end of planning the project. Don't rush into "go live" for the sake of rolling out by a specific target date. It's much more important to get it right the first time around.

Incorrect credit allocations to sales representatives inspire confidence in the sales team and make them more motivated to achieve.

"5 Stars.....Product Innovation!"

What do you like best?

Working with David Painter! He is always very responsive and available to meet our business needs. It is not unusual for me to have a last minute request outside of requirements (oops) and he never falters to provide 100% customer satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to complete the set up/configuration of the system features (reports, plan rates..). I am coming up to speed, but find it very complex. I rely heavily upon the support team for answers for which I am glad they are there, but wish they had more knowledge on our product to assist me.

Still a work in progress!

CallidusCloud review by <span>Diana C.</span>
Diana C.

"Flexible and Great!"

What do you like best?

The possibilities available are a good.

The menus are very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The search is sometimes slow

There are some errors in the database that need to be reported by the client to fix it.

We solve the payments and reports regarding various countries for Vodafone Global Enterprise.

The friendly menus are very attractive and multifunctional, providing a good way to work with Callidus Commissions.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great product with great felxibility."

What do you like best?

If you think of a commissioning plan, it can be implemented using CallidusCloud. following features are best: 1> easily maintainable hierarchy- products, customer, etc. 2> Templates for loading external data of large volume.

What do you dislike?

As cloud solution, storage has a cap as per contract. Required detailed info on the reports storage usage. When we hit the wall on storage, and a big percentage was from reports, there is no way to get which report is consuming what amount of storage in a shared environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product with great flexibility.

Several commissioning plans are implemented using Callidus cloud.

CallidusCloud review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Commissioning System to consider"

What do you like best?

There are not a whole lot of cloud commissioning solutions available today but Calldus does allow you to code your organizations rules to better fit the needs.

What do you dislike?

Complexity in writing the rules

Rigid to change

Reporting

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly a need in the market today for solutions such as Callidus Cloud and am sure there is going to wide adoption for such services.

Personally I would prefer a solution much more well integrated with a wide list of systems that would allow the reporting of such data.

Commissioning for sales made by field sales

CallidusCloud review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Commissions has helped us become so much more efficient"

What do you like best?

the flexibility and integrations plus the help we received from Manager Serivices to ensure all processes run smoothly and accurately for us

What do you dislike?

not much! Would be nice to know more how we can leverage territory and quota, but it seems we're just hitting a stage where this could be helpful. Commisussions itself, is intuitive and the UI is becoming better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

provide feedback, it will be heard!

assign advertising revenue to the right people then, pace and report frequently and accurately

CallidusCloud review by <span>Babu R.</span>
Babu R.

"Callidus cloud helps to improve our process and payroll accuracy"

What do you like best?

Communicator is a good tool for disputes. Improved pipeline runs and reporting

What do you dislike?

Communicator needs to improved. Portal down time issues. Grid server memory issues

We resolved different payment cycle issues. It helps to keep managers and reps on different pay cycles.

"Experience with Callidus"

What do you like best?

The commission calculation engine is powerful and robust to derive commissions. This is needs less tweaking in the engine to ensure the commissions are calculated and meets the SLA commitment as they agreed on . They try to go little more than they committed to deliver the solution.

New UI released as part of 15.2 release is fabulous and very user friendly

What do you dislike?

- Use vanilla product if customization is implemented in SAAS solution it will hard while doing upgrades

-Territory assignment and participant data load is needed to get kudos for this product

- Workflow product needs more integration improvement

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Robust Commissions engine

-customer experience

- Paying commissions

- publishing commission reports to sales participants

CallidusCloud review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Callidus is great"

What do you like best?

Callidus is very customizable for just about any need. Our organization has a very complex comp structure, and Callidus allows us the versatility we need to do it right.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any negative comments about Callidus other than I wish it integrated directly into Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest taking advantage of all the features available. It's easily to overlook something thinking you don't need it when really it is exactly what you need.

Our main problems solved involve all of commission errors that existed previously in our business. We have more confidence from our sales force, and we can deliver a quicker turnaround when comp models change.

CallidusCloud review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"Implementation and additional customizations were costly and not ideally implemented"

What do you like best?

It works once it is set up. It supported our commission needs and was single sign on with salesforce.

What do you dislike?

The initial implementation was long and costly. Not sure the exact fault, but it is a combination of our employee not fully understanding the comp plan requirements and the Callidus project manager not escalating the issue and just implementing the software in a way that was not scalable. Then subsequent implementations cost a significant amount everytime there is a comp plan change. Software is not self-service enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to have a internal expert involved in the implementation and think of how to scale for future plan changes.

Trying to automate commission and make it accurate. The end result was automated commission and it was mostly accurate. It was also not designed to scale and costs a lot to handle any comp plan changes.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Richard C.</span>
Richard C.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The flexibility and ease of use for the end user

What do you dislike?

Updates can sometimes interfere with custom reports

This system is replacing a homegrown commissions system, which is an improvement. It allows us to implement complex bonus structures and compensation plans

"Evolving with commissions"

What do you like best?

Ease of use; future releases innovations

What do you dislike?

search results limitation (pages, having to select next, not being able to view all transactions in one screen)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Scalable application; great for complex sales structures; Robust rules calculation ability;

consolidation of business units into one application - Commissions enabled better reporting and analysis

complex hierarchy - Commissions enabled better calculation and audit ability within the application for the operational team

CallidusCloud review by <span>Matt B.</span>
Matt B.

"Still working on implementation"

What do you like best?

Partner interface and usability. The tool is flexible and can be configured to meet needs of multiple channels/partners.

What do you dislike?

Thus far the eventual merger of ICM and the commissions functionality is still an unknown and will need to be considered in our plans.

Bringing together multiple compensation teams from disparate divisions in a shared function. Driving a better end partner experience and operational efficiency.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Jason B.</span>
Jason B.

"Commission engine"

What do you like best?

power to support complex plans or the multiple sales channels we have

What do you dislike?

Development timeline the various plans and eve rchanging market dynamics

Driving sales focus

CallidusCloud review by Executive Sponsor in Insurance
Executive Sponsor in Insurance

"Commissions for large volume as served us well"

What do you like best?

Allstate first moved one business line to this software in the early 2000s' We moved more and more pay programs and companies to the tool and have 4 instances and may pay programs. We have 22 million transactions process each month.

We continue to consolidated compensation systems and find ways to advance strategies for the company.

We will be challenged to move from on premise to cloud over the next year while still delivering business functionality but fell company will support us.

What do you dislike?

For me personally not knowing how to do the coding myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have realized many business values.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Satisfied"

What do you like best?

Calculations are simple and easy for all territories and reps. Easy to follow and report.

What do you dislike?

Takes a little bit to know where everything is within the system to make sure everything is mapped correctly. For someone not so computer savvy, could be quite daunting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure when implementing to absorb future possibilities and build it as flexible as possible.

Paying our reps and territories the correct commissions.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Kevin S.</span>
Kevin S.

"Incentive Mgmt"

What do you like best?

The functionality of plan design and elaborate rule writing have been instrumental in our ability to adapt.

What do you dislike?

Would to see some better reporting features primarily related to out of the box report and analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't underestimate the implementation time and have extensive UAT tests

Allowing the sales management to change plan mechanics year over year or within year

CallidusCloud review by <span>ana  b.</span>
ana b.

"Easy to use and convenient "

What do you like best?

Callidus works as a sales compensation solution and helps us manage sales compensation plans.

What do you dislike?

Processing commissions and updating reports take a while

none

CallidusCloud review by <span>Michelle R.</span>
Michelle R.

"Callidus User"

What do you like best?

I like how much I can drill down in the reports. It gets very specific.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes takes a while to update. Most days its updated by 8am but some days it can take hours longer.

Getting paid on commission it is important to have real time information on where we stand.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Sr Sales Compensation Analyst"

What do you like best?

Automation of reporting to a widespread payee audience.

What do you dislike?

Time spent with all of the logistics (e.g. maintaining org, transaction uploads, rulewriting, pipeline runs and reconciliation, etc.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understanding your own needs as a company before investing in this product (i.e. can you solve your needs external to callidus?)

Standardizing and streamlining sales comp process.

CallidusCloud review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Very hard to set up. Implementation was painful"

What do you like best?

very configurable, there is a very good dashboard for users to understand their comp plans.

What do you dislike?

This system is so detailed that it takes a long time to set up and to implement their solution

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hire Callidus as your implementation partner, use one of the proven names.

Used to help calculate and automate commissions and bonus calculations and reduce human error

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"CallidusCloud Commissions"

What do you like best?

I like the consistency of the product over many years. CallidusCloud takes customer feedback and drives improvements as evident by the new UI.

What do you dislike?

The inability to customize and create custom validations within the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good PM who understands your company and works closely with the team is extremely important to the success of an implementation. Well defined requirements and solutioning together as a team.

Improved pay processing time and accuracy. Ability to provide the field a headlight view of data prior to month commissions are processed and paid.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Jim B.</span>
Jim B.

"CallidusCloud Commissions review "

What do you like best?

Cloud based and continuing to be part of an expanding SPM portfolio

What do you dislike?

Continues to be a bit challenging for report writing.

Timely and accurate pay that reps can have confidence in being correct. In addition, we utilize the data and analytics to help make decisions.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Stephanie P.</span>
Stephanie P.

"Sophisticated Product Offering Handles all of our Business Cimplexities"

What do you like best?

System is very intuitive to use and has the capability to handle lots of complexities within the structure of our business and our sales plans.

What do you dislike?

Current versions of the software are a bit light in the reporting and analytics space, requiring a user to have advanced knowledge of Crystal or Webbie reporting. Newer version upcoming hopefully remedies this with more configurable reporting options; allowing the most basic of user to pull data out of the system!

We are now able to give sales teams a unified place to see their commissions and distribute out plan documents to employees for electronic signatures. We were also able to use the system to handle our non-financial payments made through MBO goals to employees. We have certainly seen an increase in time saved due to the payment processing capability of this system.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Dan G.</span>
Dan G.

"Callidus Commissions Rocks"

What do you like best?

Callidus Commissions does everything we need to automate our comp plans - and does it well!

What do you dislike?

We need to move to the cloud from our on prem installation so that will be a fairly large project.

Definitely improved accuracy and efficiency across the board.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"Most Robust ICM"

What do you like best?

Flexibility and adaptability to easily change the plan as required

What do you dislike?

Investment required to learn the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best tool in the market but will take time to learn and an investment that will last a lifetime.

Pay accurately and timely auditable commission payments

CallidusCloud review by <span>Kira H.</span>
Kira H.

"The Best Commissions Product on the market"

What do you like best?

The ability to support multiple hierarchies and commission levels, backed by amazing customer service.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we disliked about the solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A fabulous partner in helping their clients reach their intended destination.

Automation of a previously manual solution.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Installed Commissions 1 year ago"

What do you like best?

Calculation engine, the ability to perform many calculations in a short period oftime

What do you dislike?

Customized processes for workflow and reporting

Administer complex Comp Plans for global payees. Can calculate and pay people in a very short period of time

CallidusCloud review by <span>Linza J.</span>
Linza J.

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

The functionality of the product, and the people we work with.

What do you dislike?

As with any new or updated system, there are always some implementation issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

Insurance Broker commissions, internal sales commissions, and Agent on boarding

CallidusCloud review by <span>Tahir J.</span>
Tahir J.

"Calliduscloud feedback"

What do you like best?

Crediting rules, cloud based service, adaptable to changes in territory setup and commission rules

What do you dislike?

Navigation to multiple tabs to get a complete picture of a payee.

Commissions tool.

Ability to automate commissions setup and credits

CallidusCloud review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Callidus Commentary"

What do you like best?

I like the easy-to-use interface and the comprehensive search function that is crucial for organizing all of the content we create.

What do you dislike?

Not having single sign on makes it difficult to share pieces within the organization.

We have a one stop shop for all of the many pieces of content we create here at CDW, both customer and internally facing.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Evolving with Commissions"

What do you like best?

Ease of use; tracks and audit capability of the transactions and payments

What do you dislike?

Unable to view more transactions/results in one page. Unable to select more than 250

Complex sales structure

Integration of multiple channels

CallidusCloud review by <span>Romeo K.</span>
Romeo K.

"Callidus Commissions Review"

What do you like best?

It seems like a robust platform. We had issues initially at launch but has now stabilized.

What do you dislike?

The customer support needs improvement. At times, it can be challenging to work with them, as they seem to have multiple teams who don't talk to each other.

Paying our brokers.

Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"CallidusCloud Commissions and Industry Leader"

What do you like best?

Callidus calculated my commissions for a number of years. Always made me happy.

Better still as part of the cloud accessible any time anywhere and any place

What do you dislike?

User Interface but that has just been updated

Commissions

CallidusCloud review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"C3 event"

What do you like best?

Efficent and serves our needs. The account management team is ver responsive to our needs

What do you dislike?

Need the abiltiy for more user friendly administratikn of app

Compensation accuracy and on time delivery

CallidusCloud review by <span>Mike Z.</span>
Mike Z.

"Callidus Cloud"

What do you like best?

end user friendly. reporting that shows true performance

What do you dislike?

the product is easy to use and implement. A system to track who uses the data and how often they view the data would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to roll out

Performance reporting and sales penetration

CallidusCloud review by <span>Alan F.</span>
Alan F.

"Comcast"

What do you like best?

able to calc complex plans

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What do you dislike?

inflexible. too much time for new build

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Recommendations to others considering the product

be sure you have a SME on the implementation team

strategic enablement in a growing business

CallidusCloud review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services
Internal Consultant in Financial Services

"Excellent Comp engine intergration"

What do you like best?

The integration aspect with commissions with other modules

What do you dislike?

Need to have all the functionalities ported

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need tighter integration for statements and analytics solutions

Less clicks to get to research view

"Callidus Commissions Review"

What do you like best?

Great implementations team, always there to help.

Product is flexible enough to leave room for changes and salable towards different organization needs.

What do you dislike?

Some issues on the billings end.

A bit slower interface on certain browsers.

Commissions tool. It saves on a lot of otherwise manual work.

"Used for several years"

What do you like best?

The product is very reliable and does what it is described to do

What do you dislike?

Much happier with new user interface

Do not like level of integration with other products

Automation, cost savings

CallidusCloud review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Very sleek"

What do you like best?

Able to handle just about and sales compensation plan you can think up if the data supports it.

Able to process large amounts of data.

Strong design allows you to manage large variations to territories and plans at the person/position level without the need for redundant plans/rules

What do you dislike?

Processing commissions and updating reports takes too long.

It allows better visibility to sales performance.

"Commisions"

What do you like best?

HTML interface looks promising, and should help in multi device format

What do you dislike?

Lack of clarity on stuff on when commissions will go live

All sales comp related items.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Mike D.</span>
Mike D.

"Callidis Teview"

What do you like best?

Flexibility and speed to market of new plans

What do you dislike?

Moving away from on prem, we'd prefer to not move to cloud

Better pay for performance

CallidusCloud review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"One of the top commissions product"

What do you like best?

Ease of using tool. soft integration with disparate sources for data, analytics and reporting purpose

What do you dislike?

Commission and Workflow integration can more matured and Callidus can prebuild lot of workflows along with giving users/developers capabilities to develop processes.

Payouts Accuracy, Timely commission payouts.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"powerful and easy to learn to use. "

What do you like best?

The ability to make changes to commission percentages and roll out to the team in a fast and accurate fashion.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the processing times take too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The new interface is way better and going to be great.

Commissions, not having to rely on one person to be able to run commissions. Now we have a team that can pull commissions.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Positive initial experience"

What do you like best?

So far it's been able to handle all of our complicated plans and plan components.

What do you dislike?

No complaints yet. We're still in UAT. Previously I would have said that I would prefer a GUI for the administrator but with the new release I think complaint has been addressed!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solve your data issues early, ideally before implementation!

Manual, Excel-based commissions calculations.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"A great tool for business"

What do you like best?

The flexibility provided by callidus allows us to do nearly anything we need from a business stand point.

What do you dislike?

Callidus can be a fickle beast and the new UI is currently tough to use.

We use callidus to calculate commissions. Callidus has helped us become SOX compliant.

CallidusCloud review by <span>Mahesh D.</span>
Mahesh D.

"Customer"

What do you like best?

I like the App and user friendly. using this we are able to do the commionssiong

What do you dislike?

not much to describe here as we are in the early stages.

commission

CallidusCloud review by Internal Consultant in Broadcast Media
Internal Consultant in Broadcast Media

"New user to ambitious user"

What do you like best?

Very clean layout. You don't have to be an IT expert to utilize the tool. It's very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I'm still learning the tool but right now haven't found anything overly complicated about the tool.

Enhance and evolve our current comp plans. Building a complex comp plan that is competing and smart for the business.

CallidusCloud review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"Tracking Commissions for a Sales Territory"

What do you like best?

The ability to drill down to the source of sales revenue including involved channel partners.

What do you dislike?

The tool is a bit clunky, is slow and uses quiet a bit of resources.

It helps track sales revenue, profits, and the detailed source for each.

CallidusCloud review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"Comissions for large technology company "

What do you like best?

Ability to review performance and commission payment status.

What do you dislike?

User interface could be improved and modernized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak to customers using the tool through Callidus events and advisory boards.

Paying commissions in a timely fashion. Up to date quota and spiff attainment.

CallidusCloud review by Executive Sponsor in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Executive Sponsor in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Need a refreshed build"

What do you like best?

Handles many transactions quickly. Needed during our ACA transition.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to make plan changes. Complex rules engine. This could be how we use it, not necessarily the software, itself.

We need to pay on time and accurately. Next phase is better reporting, then finance integration and territory management.

CallidusCloud review by Executive Sponsor in Insurance
Executive Sponsor in Insurance

"Director, Division Operations"

What do you like best?

Consistency and ease-of-use are the top two for us.

What do you dislike?

Implementation. We need solutions in place quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Callidus has partnered well with us and as issues arose we worked together to resolve. All projects have issues. It's how you work through them that determines success

Elimination of manual processes

CallidusCloud review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Great user experience "

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility and the ease of use of the tool

What do you dislike?

If I were to be critical I would like for the support for issues to be better.

Dealer and Employee commission payments. We have realized the ability the accurately pay commissions and reduce manual work

CallidusCloud review by Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care
Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Does the job . Called us is responsive to needs and feedback of customers

What do you dislike?

Would like more flexibility in release schedule to avoid our commission payment dates

The need to pay our brokers

CallidusCloud review by <span>Peter F.</span>
Peter F.

"IT Project Manager for CallidusCloud Migration"

What do you like best?

The experience of migrating from Callidus on premise and upgrading multiple versions to the cloud has been fully accurate and flawless in execution.

What do you dislike?

The painful part was converting our reports. We had a number of reports that needed to be standardized, and this process was the long leg of the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For migrations to the cloud, remember to consider the impact of rounding differences between your current system and the more precise cloud system.

We like how the system recognizes inconsistencies that before went unrecognized by the system. This has led to fewer commissions disputes.

CallidusCloud review by Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications
Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications

"Director HR"

What do you like best?

The ability to manage complex plans across multiple business units

What do you dislike?

The user interface for front line analysts could improve.

Driving collaboration across business units, reducing costs to support sales incentives, managing complex plans.

CallidusCloud review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Im a compensation Consultant who implements this tool."

What do you like best?

The rule engine is very robust and easy to build complex rules.

What do you dislike?

Out of the box reports are not useful and need to be developed cirther.

We will reduce the time it takes to pay commissions on a monthly basis.

CallidusCloud review by User

"Callidus Comp Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and continuous product improvement/ development

What do you dislike?

Offshore support is not effective at problem resolution

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn best practices from other Callidus users.

Process efficiency related to commissions. Cost/headcount reduction due to gains in efficiency and process improvements.

Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great Product need to add more power"

What do you like best?

Dashboard configuration is easy to use and configure

What do you dislike?

Reports to be executed through pipeline grid

Recommendations to others considering the product

improve on support and getting report execution independent of the grid

Weekly Payouts needed to keep delaers incented. Pipeline run time improvements

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Warner Pacific ICM at C3"

What do you like best?

Networking lunches, product demos, networking cocktails

What do you dislike?

Determining which sessions were most applicable to our software.

Creating a more sustainable and dynamic system for paying our brokers. Using Callidus will hopefully streamline this process for us.

"C3 conference"

What do you like best?

The products flexibility. It gives a lot of abilities to our users

What do you dislike?

The cost can be high for additional licenses

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand rhetoric complexity of the system

Sales commissions.. Wen eeded a solution for commissions.

"Great commission product"

What do you like best?

This platform helps us minimize errors and save time compared to using excel spreadsheets.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. We are in implementation, but things seem positive so far.

Saving time and minimizing errors when calculating commissions.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Initial review is positive- looks like I may need the Territory module as well"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to use rule based technolgy to set crediting

What do you dislike?

looks a little clunky always having to click and not just type the rules

Looking to get out of comp in spreadsheets

CallidusCloud review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Review of commissions "

What do you like best?

The speed and capability of processing millions of transactions quickly.

What do you dislike?

The off shore support team is very hard to work with

Recommendations to others considering the product

Na

Being able to pay people correctly and on time and quickly

Learning about CallidusCloud Commissions?

* We monitor all CallidusCloud Commissions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.