CallidusCloud Marketing Automation

CallidusCloud Marketing Automation (formerly LeadFormix) is a cloud-based B2B marketing automation platform. It identifies and qualifies sales opportunities by measuring the online behavior of prospects and enabling sustained relationships with them.

Work for CallidusCloud Marketing Automation?

Learning about CallidusCloud?

CallidusCloud Marketing Automation Reviews

Ask CallidusCloud a Question
Showing 57 CallidusCloud reviews
CallidusCloud review by Sundeep G.
Sundeep G.

"An average marketing automation tool which does that it needs to do."

What do you like best?

If there are hundreds of emails that need to sent and tracked, this is the tool that does a very good job. You can schedule the emails and forget it, the tool takes care of everything, right from sending, tracking and delivering you the reports on a daily basis which is good.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of features and it becomes very easy to overlook all these features. The UI is not that great and it is very easy to miss some important features. Our team felt that most of the emails that have gone through LeadFormix have landed in spam or they have not been tracked well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Irrespective of what platform you are considering, I would suggest you go with a trial and check if the product/platform does what is supposed to do, along with the ease of use. This platform provide you with a free trial and I would suggest that you contact sales teams and get an extension on the trial rather than not exploring the product completely.

Whenever we need to send a newsletter or a huge number of emails at one go, this platform comes handy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CallidusCloud Marketing Automation
CallidusCloud review by Evan F.
Evan F.

"Marketing Automation Tool for the 99%"

What do you like best?

I work with a variety of marketing automation platforms and in a comparison of cost and features this is the ideal platform for the majority of our clients. Too many platforms charge additional fees to use the advanced, such as A/B testing or CRM integration, but Callidus Cloud has everything included.

What do you dislike?

When setting up drip programs, the user interface is slightly less visually appealing than some of the platforms. This just takes some getting used to when first setting up the system, but after that it is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a marketing plan/strategy ready to go when you start the system.

Many companies we work with are interested in marketing automation, but are concerned with high initial costs. Callidus Cloud provides the majority of the features that the larger more expensive platforms offer, but at a fraction of the price.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

CallidusCloud review by Sivaramakrishna Y.
Sivaramakrishna Y.

"Excellent tool for the whole Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

We really like this tools 24x7 availability. it helps in the fastest way of generating Marketing Automation.

I like the intimation mails reports before it is getting into timely updates or Facing some server issues.

Training and customer service is FREE.

SEO diagnostics and reporting tool.

Leadhooks is new function they are working on.

Landing pages can be hosted with company URL.

‘Lead Hook’ functionality allows for reminders on the website.

What do you dislike?

reports got delayed a time, but now it's resolved in a turn around time.

Interface and terminology is confusing. For example, the term Query and Search. is used throughout the application but not consistently. ‘Mailing list’ is the term used to build an Email List.

Very unlikely that anyone could start using this tool without significant training which may be why training and support is free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CallidusCloud provides 24×7 system support, with guaranteed SLAs.

CallidusCloud’s widely acclaimed Grid computing architecture delivers virtually unlimited performance scalability.

It helps in generating more leads. Leadformix generates an excellent reports into the User level

This report includes data-driven insights into sales' and marketings' opinions about technology and process – and areas where sales and marketing hold different opinions.

Generating Mails. and scheduling process is the best i like in the Leadformix, it helps us generating early reports on Opened, click through rates.

we can improve the business by focusing on reaching them more.

Create email campaigns, list building and training done with the customer.

Template design included for larger customers.

CallidusCloud review by William D.
William D.

"Revolutionises how we identify and track leads"

What do you like best?

Based on matching companies (and leads) to IP addresses, we can see who has visited our website, when, and what pages they have viewed as well as link this in to our email campaign analytics. This enables us to follow up on identified leads with further automated emails to nurture. Our sales team enjoy being able to track website views and link up to existing sales efforts through Sales Force.

What do you dislike?

The HTML email campaign builder in Leadformix is a little glitchy compared to dedicated email campaign builders such as Mail Chimp or Campaign Monitor. Not as much analytical info shown after sending campaigns out. That said, our spam bounce rate is lower as the click through links aren't redirects - instead, the code on the website tracks those coming in from the email campaigns so the click through data is still there. The workflow builder takes a little getting used to but we're planning on testing it soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not the sort of programme you can walk in to and use straight away. Set time aside for training as it is much needed.

Lead generation is fundamental for us. By being able to track and qualify leads from email clicks, through to viewing habits on our website, we are able to send better quality leads through to the sales team. We don't use it to its full extent yet, but there is great potential based on the results we've already seen.

CallidusCloud review by Amir D.
Amir D.

"True Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that whenever I have an issue with the system or would like to know if something is possible that I get an immediate response . I feel that the customer service that I receive is superior to others that I have experienced.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that during the beginning of our service there have been previous situations that the need for customer service (although reliable) was unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that there are several tools that can be used and depending on what a company's needs are CallidusClous can possibly if not definately fulfill those needs.

The benefits to this type of service has been monumental for us because its something that our customers, sales reps and volunteers have come to appreciate. Customers enjoy the fact that they can receive statistics on their banner ads in our newsletters and emails, sales reps can benefit by the reports and target the markets/individuals they would like to communicate with and our volunteers are pleased that they can reach millions of individuals with our various email campaigns throughout the year.

CallidusCloud review by Mike R.
Mike R.

"Enterprise-level marketing automation at an affordable price."

What do you like best?

Our company does many email marketing campaigns in the course of a month, and the previous tool we used was cumbersome to set up and non-user-friendly in its reporting. Callidus Cloud makes campaign set up easy, allows full HTML editing capabilities, and the graphical reporting is easy to look at. I now receive automated reports with all the key stats I need right at my fingertips.

What do you dislike?

We are currently integrating Callidus Cloud with our SugarCRM system, but it's not as up-to-speed as we need it to be. They've done more integration with Salesforce, but Sugar is right up there as an industry leader in cloud-based CRM, so the integration needs to catch up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. Do one campaign and you'll find out for yourself how easy it is to use. And with a price at a fraction of other software that does the same tasks, you'll be convinced.

Primarily email marketing and data analysis of campaign results. We also use the website tracking tools, and we're beginning to use the workflow automation to start "drip marketing" campaigns.

CallidusCloud review by Eric S. R.
Eric S. R.

"Leadformix has transformed the way Nurture Marketing does Business"

What do you like best?

I like the set it and forget it features of the workflow and e-mail modules. Once an identified visitor to www.nurturemarketing.com reaches a certain score they are added to a list that kicks off a set of nurture based e-mails automatically. A great productivity feature for the Nurture team!

What do you dislike?

The Campaign Module should provide e-mail statistics and details based upon a series of e-Mails, not only general web statistics as it provides today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider hiring an integrator/reseller that understands your business. This is a self-serving statement but one that I wholeheartedly believe. Assign a LeadFormix champion within your organization and have a plan to utilize the entire product. It's easy to overlook the power of the complete product when you're so impressed with a module or 2.

Lead generation is the number 1 problem Leadformix solves for us. We have a limited sales team with limited resources, Leadformix performs like a member of my team identifying leads and automatically nurturing them until they are ready to buy. My sales team is more productive because they are only speaking with people ready to close.

CallidusCloud review by Kim T.
Kim T.

"Callidus Cloud...Better than 'meh'"

What do you like best?

I definitely like the ability to track prospects, companies, etc. that are visiting the website, and the ability to score them based on different actions they take both on the site, and actions related to emails they receive from us. The email rerun function is pretty key with our product as well, as we have customers who need to receive daily emails from us. Being able to schedule something to send at the same time everyday for a definite time period has improved the quality of my life, not just my work.

What do you dislike?

There are several glitches and issues I have with CallidusCloud. One of which being that I have received the same 'open report' email from them on one email about 20 times today. It's starting to get annoying. Usually it's a very predictable program, but sometimes it seems to have a mind of its own. Also, the I had a huge issue with the rerun system for months, and although it eventually got ironed out, it was a pain in the you know what for a long time. I also wish there was a better email reporting system, both for individual contacts receiving emails, and for specific emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check out other programs. If you have a decent amount of money to spend on marketing automation, check around, as other programs may be a little more user friendly. Callidus is good at what it does, and has a pretty competitive price point for all of the features and benefits it offers.

We're able to monitor our website and performance of specific campaigns much more effectively with Callidus. Their ability to score leads and monitor specific visits and patterns have directly affected our bottom line in a positive way, and for that we are grateful.

CallidusCloud review by User in Internet

"Great Idea, Poor Execution"

What do you like best?

The system is great for automated email marketing campaigns. Drip campaigns with prewritten emails that are sent to prospects over a period of time can be very helpful for getting signups months after initial contact.

What do you dislike?

The system is very buggy. We haven't had a great experience with their customer support and I would be wary of signing up with them again as a result.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have a full understanding of what the product does and how it will work for your business before you decide to purchase. Any software is only as good as the implementation. It can do a lot of really interesting things that will have 0 impact on your business if you don't set it up properly.

The business problem that we're solving is that it is expensive to have an employee manually send emails to lists of leads on a weekly or monthly basis to keep in touch with them. Instead we've automated that process so that we can write the email once, set it in a campaign and then the prospects will receive the email at the expected time.

CallidusCloud review by Subhendu P.
Subhendu P.

"Very robust and reliable"

What do you like best?

I like the A/B testing feature while sending out campaign emailers the best. Very easy to use and effective to measure.

What do you dislike?

The speed a bit but it is fine. One thing which can be added is - I should be able to cancel campaigns even when the campaign emails are being sent out.. It should tell me where it stopped sending and then allow me to create another campaign from that record onwards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to use! And they keep adding new features without changing the pricing.. That makes it even better. I would recommend Callidus cloud for sure.

Mostly marketing nurture campaigns - helping cold leads get warm.

CallidusCloud review by Rachel A.
Rachel A.

"Everything in one place"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is in one place - emails, landing pages, etc. and the tracking capabilities are easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the integration process with some CRMs is difficult. I have specifically had issues with Dynamics. It would be better if there was a way to make the automation process easier.

We are trying to track all of our web activity including emails, website visits, and more. One benefit we have realized is the extensive reporting capabilities Callidus Cloud provides that has become so important, especially with our email follow-up.

CallidusCloud review by Rohit B.
Rohit B.

"Useful tool for the smaller sales teams"

What do you like best?

Automated tracking of the emails in a campaign is the most useful feature to me. I need not depend on any other team for that, in turns increasing the turn around time.

What do you dislike?

The system doesn't have an easy way to resend an email from the campaign to a few contacts from the list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the homework before the kicking off any campaign. Automation rightly leave you with more time to focus on core business.

I am working on demand generation. I have seen quicker turnaround time and better tracking with this tool

CallidusCloud review by Cheryl F.
Cheryl F.

"Using CallidusCloud integrated with salesforce.com for marketing automation"

What do you like best?

The marketing automation features of the system are great, and what's best is the training that's available. Both the live training with a subject matter expert and the recorded webcasts and presentations are extremely helpful. The system has allowed us to easily create marketing automation campaigns leveraging our prospect data in salesforce, and currently helping us with both ongoing outbound marketing as well as lead scoring.

What do you dislike?

Creating marketing automation / drip campaigns is a bit complex and takes awhile to figure out, but once set up, work very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the training that's available. It will help you get started with some of the system features that are more complex.

I'm a one-person marketing department so the main problem I'm solving is creating ongoing outbound marketing to create awareness and lead gen, without many resources available to me. I'm creating content and need a good method for distribution, which this system provides.

CallidusCloud review by Dina G.
Dina G.

"Utilizing Callidus Cloud Marketing Automation Software has made my job easier!"

What do you like best?

easy to set up campaigns, great for scheduling social media for multiple brands, easy access to reports

What do you dislike?

when formatting emails - a more user friendly interface would be great...especially when working with images, graphics, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get good training...to learn all of the great features! Have the time to focus on the product so that when you implement you can hit the ground running!

allowing us to automate our campaigns and having reports easily accessable - helped us realize that our data needs to be cleaned and qualified!

CallidusCloud review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Good product, well serviced."

What do you like best?

LeadFormix is excellent at surfacing and categorizing web site visitor intent. This is a product that gives you a good path to much better INBOUND marketing.

What do you dislike?

The product has some tetchy moments (possibly browser dependent, possibly back-end). I hope the new designer tools (for landing pages and email templates) will improve rapidly based on feedback and testing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you have a really clear understanding of your marketing processes (trust me, everyone's is in need of improvement), a good handle on roles and responsibilities (sales and marketing) and a well resourced 'content marketing' team (or person) as this feeds everything else.

We did not have a systematic email (outbound) management system; we did not have any rigorous Inbound system or results. Both of these issues have been effectively addressed.

CallidusCloud review by Haseena T.
Haseena T.

"Easy to Operate and Access Data."

What do you like best?

CallidusCloud Marketing Automation Solution really helps to manage all marketing activity. and cost is sensible as compared to other company tool.

What do you dislike?

I would like to suggest the tool still have some bugs that need to worked out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to reach out all emails bulk without any interruption.

CallidusCloud review by User in Computer Software

"Just when you think it's not possible . . ."

What do you like best?

I like the teams response time - Tim Duranleau - Is so easy to get hold of email, work phone or cell, When my client asks me for something that I think is impossible, Tim Duranleau was there to say "I'm sure we can do this"

What do you dislike?

Nothing to date, I have not found a dislike working with this platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Platform is very user friendly - Support is A quality

Tags - clients are using more tags for their advertisements.

CallidusCloud review by User in Computer Software

"A very useful product for our team"

What do you like best?

As a sales rep, it is great using CallidusCloud to help us monitor who is visiting our website and generating leads. We use it on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, we get misinformation, or we get delays in our information, however the team is always great at helping fix the issues for us.

We are able to utilize the solution to enhance our lead generation strategy and target key verticals to great success.

CallidusCloud review by Danielle A.
Danielle A.

"A complete Marketing Automation Solution with a Great Web-Tracking Tool"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Leadformix is its web-visits tracking tool. It identifies the names of the companies and suggests up to 5 inferred contacts. Also, I am impressed with their customer service. The account manager that has been assigned to us (Andrew Minshall) was very helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 wasn't seamless, however, with the MS CRM 2013 update, they made a lot of improvements which again shows their commitment to customer satisfaction.

By using a Marketing Automation, we are seeking to generate more leads and convert them with an efficient nurture program. The web-tracking tool that LeadFormix offers is an essential step in this process.

CallidusCloud review by Purva M.
Purva M.

"Great Marketing tool!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Callidus Cloud (Leadformix) for over 4 years now and have only nice things to say about it! It has been very helpful to our business. The support we get from the folks at Callidus Cloud is amazing! Thanks Tim Duranleau for your prompt and effective help whenever we need any support! :)

What do you dislike?

We are happy with the product and I can't think of anything bad to say! :)

We are using the tool to track our website visitors and to send out email campaigns.

CallidusCloud review by Dorian K.
Dorian K.

"Perfect Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

-almost all features of "market-leading" products without the expensive price tag

-easy to use, albeit quite complex

-very good support

-since this solution is just getting grip on the market, there is potential to influence things and suggest certain features/functions to be implemented

What do you dislike?

-social media integration could need some improvements

-for me personally it wasn't a problem, but some of my colleagues thought the GUI and certain features (for example email dispatch) to be too complex and therefore too complicated...but I saw it as a good thing, because it didn't restrain me to use it in a way the developers assume to be the best...

-database that identifies website visitors is at this stage mainly for the US market

-Website Visitor tracking and identifying

-Marketing Campaign tracking

-synching these tracked leads into CRM system for follow up

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Great product some really useful features"

What do you like best?

Excellent product. Very easy to use and has some extremely useful functionality, what's more it is excellent value for money.

What do you dislike?

The user interface seemed a little dated and lacked visual polish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its not right for everyone you need to make sure it will integrate with your existing email marketing.

We are tracking various email marketing campaigns and observing theri impact on sales. Sorry cant say more than that

CallidusCloud review by Sarah Bringhurst F.
Sarah Bringhurst F.

"Good features for the price, but lots of annoying bugs."

What do you like best?

The customer service was great. I spoke with the same agent (Isaac) every time, and he was always helpful at troubleshooting or walking me through new features.

What do you dislike?

The interface is pretty bad. Lots of internal bugs and annoying little quirks. The email and landing page builder tool is terrible and frustrating to work with. The keyword analysis tool doesn't show results online, it just sends you an excel spreadsheet. Also, the Leadformix signature embedded in the tracking code caused Google to flag my website as hacked.

Ultimately, we handle a very low volume of web traffic, and the ROI was just not there for us.

CallidusCloud review by Oriol E.
Oriol E.

"Nice marketing automation solution."

What do you like best?

The support team of calliduscloud is very friendly, their responses are fast and effective, also, site visits and dynamic lists are a powerful funcionality.

What do you dislike?

Integration with salesforce is not very friendly some times, and have little limitations.

We're sending email marketing campaigns and CRM integration.

CallidusCloud review by Ron S.
Ron S.

"Marketing Automation Made Easy With Great Support"

What do you like best?

The support from this company is great. When dealing with any marketing automation system it can be difficult to get your hands and mind wrapped around the tool. Leadformix became easier to use as I worked directly with their support team who always strive to help me past sticking points.

What do you dislike?

I would like their land page creation tool to be a little more robust. I have worked online with various landing page tools and even coded landing pages myself but I found the landing page tool somewhat difficult to use at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before considering in marketing automation tool(since they are so new) make sure the company has a great support team that is willing to help you out quickly when you are in a pinch. Leadformix has great support.

CallidusCloud review by Sophie M.
Sophie M.

"Great customer service and assistance"

What do you like best?

Being new to Marketing Automation, this system was a perfect solution. It is an easy to use interface which you learn quickly, and the support offered by the staff at CallidusCloud is fantastic, providing case by case help and walk through demos.

What do you dislike?

There can be some bugs which are easily rectified through clearing your cache - may just be a problem for me though.

At the moment, we use the tool for two reasons; emails and data cleansing. We have had a good response for the recent email campaign, which also enabled us to cleanse our database.

CallidusCloud review by Eskinder A.
Eskinder A.

"LeadFormix"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, the right size for my company, and the right price.

We send out highly targeted emails to many small lists and it makes it easy for me to send the email at the same time, but still to all these lists so I can compare response rates of each list. I can then further customize my emails to each list if I want to.

I also like the way it is easy to score, build workflows, and integrate my other campaigns with it.

Probably best of all, it comes at the right price for smaller companies that need sophisticated marketing automation without having to spend a lot of money.

What do you dislike?

My only peeve is that the import list feature comes with fixed columns. This has limited my ability to export more complete information (such as revenue, employee size, etc.) to Salesforce.com when the lead is ready to be exported.

Maybe there is a workaround I don't yet know about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do use Eloqua and Marketo for some clients, but I still think that LeadFormix is the best marketing automation tool that gives a wide range of functionalists out of the box without a great deal of development and customization.

Also for the functionality that I use, it offers the best price/performance ratio

CallidusCloud review by Gary J.
Gary J.

"Leadformix Plays Nice with Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

I like getting many of the features of a marketing automation tool without the hefty price tag to accompany it. It's more powerful than any email marketing tool and surprises me with its ability to connect the dots with web visitors. Its page tracking codes are powerful, as are its many other features. The biggest benefit is managing a lot of leads from website traffic and form fills.

What do you dislike?

It could use better social media tool integration and some areas are a bit cryptic, even for seasoned marketers. The software has been undergoing some recent changes and improvements which I've appreciated, but I'd like to see it work a little more like Hubspot or Hootsuite, with a measure of ViralHeat added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It took me close to two years on my own to really get efficient at using all the aspects of this software. That's a pretty long learning curve these days, but I also started out with an integration of Salesforce Professional Edition at the same time, along with redesigning my websites. So it evolved, rather than fired right up - at least for me.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Very intuitive tools to create email templates!"

What do you like best?

The tool for creating email template and landing page is easy to use. I can test the email before sending it to real clients. I can also see how it looks in other email clients such as yahoo, gmail, AOL, and Outlook.

What do you dislike?

It's too bad that video files cannot be uploaded to their server but only be embedded from youTube.

To create a faster communication with our clients.

CallidusCloud review by Callie G.
Callie G.

"A Strong Contender for Top Marketing Automation Software"

What do you like best?

LeadFormix is crucial for helping identify and nurture prospects in our organization. A combination of direct mailers, LeadFormix tracking and scoring, plus landing pages/downloads, email automation and drip campaigns, and social integration really provide a closed loop system for us. The identification of key contacts at each organization is a powerful tool in our sales process.

What do you dislike?

There were a couple user interface elements that needed improvement up until the most recent update on June 3rd. With that update, however, there is little I would change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider LeadFormix as a cost effective marketing automation solution with features comparable to the bigger players in this market like HubSpot, Marketo, etc. We've demoed all and ultimately went with LeadFormix based on cost and functionality. The incredible service and support we've received from the LeadFormix team is icing on the cake.

CallidusCloud review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Changed the way we market"

What do you like best?

Marketing Automation has changed our marketing process. We are touching customers on a more consistent basis and closing more deals

What do you dislike?

Overall it is a very solid product. I would like more visual analytics on visitor engagement

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dedicate the time to set up for success

Lead generation and nurturing

CallidusCloud review by Sudeep S.
Sudeep S.

"Fast, Friendly - Always Available "

What do you like best?

Complete marketing automation. Address all our marketing needs .

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I that i dislike about this application !!

Recommendations to others considering the product

A Must to use ... easy to setup ..

We have been using mixture of applications for ourself & for our clients but using CallidusCloud application - now everything is at 1 place ... starting from our contact management, marketing automation & lead management . Saved us atleast 10+ hours per week.

CallidusCloud review by Luis U.
Luis U.

"Fantastic tool for web tracking and emailing"

What do you like best?

Building an email campaing is quite powerfull

What do you dislike?

Sometimes is hard to report the visits to a web site.

Get insight on the perfirmance of our email campaigns

CallidusCloud review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Powerful marketing automation tool."

What do you like best?

1. The ability to track the traffic to your website. Coupled with the ability to score and segment traffic, Leadformix gives you a powerful tool for e-relationship building.

2. Worlflow Automation: The ability to create email campaign series and then automate them through workflow to send at a measure pace over time. Further, the ability for LeadFormix to capture form fill information from our website and automatically load those users into preset workflows is a powerful follow up tool.

What do you dislike?

The user interface and navigation seems to have been designed by engineers void of typical consumer operator usability inputs. It is not always easy to find features, reporting, etc. Often times looking in the logical location does not yield results. Often the function you are seeking is there, but it's not easy to find, nor is it accessible in multiple locations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you understand it will take time and/or resources to build the level of content you want to be effective. Further, note it will take time to learn the setup of the software so you can begin to navigate it. Finally, it will take time to build your understanding of users behaviors as they relate to your campaigns, website, etc.

CallidusCloud review by Michelle D.
Michelle D.

"New User"

What do you like best?

Our hospital is new to Leadformix but so far we like the company and its staff and what we've been able to do through Leadformix. As far as what I like the best, I would say would be that the staff is there to answer whatever questions I may have no matter how big or small the topic may be. Since I've never used anything like Leadformix, I don't really know what I'm doing so having the staff support is big to me! Their website also has good tools to help guide you in using Leadformix.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how I can't move certain things within the site as I would want them to be. I like things to flow easily and sometimes that doesn't quite work out for me but I'm so new to the site that I may be doing something wrong so there isn't much to say in the dislike category.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't really have a recommendation at this time. I'm too new to the product.

CallidusCloud review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Keeping marketing data in one place"

What do you like best?

All our marketing info in one place, tracking capabilities, ability to message interested potential customers

What do you dislike?

Customer service not always fantastic in terms of knowledge but overall its a good program

Automating our marketing

CallidusCloud review by User in Business Supplies and Equipment
User in Business Supplies and Equipment

"LeadFormix is the Tool to Use"

What do you like best?

We currently use LeadFormix to help us accelerate lead generation, and have recently expanded our usage to include e-mail campaigns. Next up, we're adding drip marketing for an even larger return.

What do you dislike?

There are several items that need to be enhanced. Customers not being able to upload pdfs or files. Some sporadic issues with sending e-mails. Need the ability to use more than one CName. Aestically, the emails created are not as nice as Unbounce. And, the ability to send e-mails to multiple lists at one time is lacking.

We have been told these are all under development and if this is true, then Leadformix truly cares about the needs of its customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been using them for the past few years and we're utilizing their solutions even more. Customer Service has been fantastic to-date. That is the true measure of any company.

CallidusCloud review by Mark F.
Mark F.

"Reliable Leads Every Day - Through the Miracle of Callidus Cloud Marketing Automation!"

What do you like best?

Browser forensics and the ability to communicate in a targeted fashion.

What do you dislike?

Limited chat / social integration - would like it to be more extendable and match our branding a bit stronger.

lead management - consistent leads that are targeted and WARM

CallidusCloud review by Clint W.
Clint W.

"We have used Leadformix since they started & great solution for any SMB!"

What do you like best?

Easy setup, dashboards, role segmentation for teams, robust reporting and top CRM integrations built right into the product.

What do you dislike?

No ability to quickly export reports or charts to document or storage sites like edocr.com, Box.net or Google Docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set aside 2 weeks to get all your data, workflows and team up-to-speed so that the following 50 weeks you can just sit back and track leads, metrics to grow your business more efficiently.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"It's been interesting."

What do you like best?

Not as much manual work, and since I was the manual person, I'm happy..

What do you dislike?

I found too many limitations around plans and versioning.

Automating commissions making it easier to submit to Accounting/Payroll.

CallidusCloud review by User

"Great Customer Service and Product"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Callidus Cloud is the customer service. Any time I have an issue they are quick to help!

What do you dislike?

Ther are still some kinks in the system from time to time but their team is always there to help.

The email marketing has allowed us to connect with our customers.

CallidusCloud review by Rob T.
Rob T.

"Leadformix is helping us reach prospects in a dynamic and efficient way."

What do you like best?

The workflows which allow you to nurture your visitors and prospects.

What do you dislike?

I think there could be more information made available for companies that visit your site.

Nurturing of potential business and dynamic tools which are enhancing are brand.

CallidusCloud review by Jon N.
Jon N.

"Business Intelligence Solutions Review of LeadFormix"

What do you like best?

I love the chat feature that enables our company to interact with people who visit our site in real time. I find the inferred leads that are associated with companies and people who visit our site add substantially to our contact lists.

What do you dislike?

It's really hard to say that I dislike any aspect LeadFormix. The interface has been updated and new features have been added that makes LeadFormix a very competitive marketing automation solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sync LeadFormix with your customer relationship management (CRM) application

CallidusCloud review by Calvin S.
Calvin S.

"Great marketing automation tool for any business"

What do you like best?

I was able to consolidate several other programs into one by using LeadFormix. I no longer was switching between programs to get the results I was looking for.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see better analytics with the ability to drill down. Useful but could be a bit better

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using LeadFormix. It is easy to install, navigate and understand. From beginners to expert marketing folks will find this useful.

CallidusCloud review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Perfect automation for moving a lead to a sale"

What do you like best?

CallidusCloud Marketing Automation allows our company to properly execute a marketing campaign from beginning to end, along with the analytics to understand the results.

What do you dislike?

Some enhancements around SalesForce integration would be helpful,.

CallidusCloud Marketing Automation allows us to automate the lead nurturing and scoring process, along with automating the process from moving a lead to a sale.

CallidusCloud review by Stephen E.
Stephen E.

"We have had a very positive experience with CallidusCloud's Marketing Automation tool."

What do you like best?

The lead scoring functionality is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

The e-mail marketing could use some improvement.

Automated lead and prospect follow-up.

CallidusCloud review by User in Financial Services

"Leadformix Rocks"

What do you like best?

As a small marketing team, Leadformix lets us accomplish a lot without having to hire additional resources or services providers, plus access to site visitor information offers great lead nurturing options.

What do you dislike?

A few small usability issues with screen refreshes. Not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a smaller marketing department, Leadformix offers extensive features and functionality for a great price.

CallidusCloud review by Internal Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Internal Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"Just okay"

What do you like best?

The price is good. I like that it is cheaper than many others.

What do you dislike?

Functionality. There always seems to be a new issue or a feature that does not work properly.

Increasing email marketing.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Decent !!"

What do you like best?

The only best part about Calildus cloud is its tracking

What do you dislike?

the email editing tool . its terrible ... please change it

it helps in keeping an eye on my website visits

CallidusCloud review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"It is powerful but clumsy to use"

What do you like best?

Powerful features of Leadformix. Web analytics

What do you dislike?

Usability

Design of newsletters

email configuration

Lead generation

Email Marketing

CallidusCloud review by Dave G.
Dave G.

"Leadformix Provides Very Effective Web Marketing Intelligence"

What do you like best?

Daily email report. Web portal. Time per page spent. Pages visited. Integration to salesforce.com. Key suspect names.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the nomenclature of calling Suspects , Leads. They are Suspects / Visitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LeadFormix indicates value traffic versus noise. I highly recommend it to drill down to a deeper level.

CallidusCloud review by User in Computer Software

"Wonderful team to go with the wonderful tool."

What do you like best?

The ability to see the visitors on my site with actionable information. I can turn that identification of visitors into targeted email campaigns that generates more quality leads for my sales team.

What do you dislike?

With Marketing Automation there is a bit of a learning curve that can be frustrating. But, once you master it, the results speak for themselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only Marketing Automation product that provides individual contact information.

CallidusCloud review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Another Marketing Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

Another low cost marketing automation tool for those that do not have a huge marketing department. Fully integrate with Salesforce and works well with site visits and other web analytics.

What do you dislike?

Still having marketing test out all of the funcationality, so too early to say if anything is an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try out the free trial and go from there ... Leadformix is fairly easy to use and is a nice alternative to the big $$ marketing automation tools.

"LeadFormix Review"

What do you like best?

I like the tool for email campaigns and developing templates for email campaigns. Also like the support that I have gotten from Leadformix administatively

What do you dislike?

On the morning reports to let me who has hit our website, I would like to know specifically who hit it and not just the decision makers in the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the email Campaigns.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"User-friendly, easily customized and affordable."

What do you like best?

I like that you can customize your daily reports for each individual in your organization based on territory assignment.

What do you dislike?

I dont believe it is integrated with Salesforce.com, which would be very helpful with the use of lead management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are on a budget, and want something simple and easy-to-use - LeadFormix is the tool to use.

CallidusCloud review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Easy to Use Nurturing Emails."

What do you like best?

It is great to see all customers that have visitied our site. It give us great detail on who we want to nuture more or less.

What do you dislike?

Reports do not show everything we would like to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good and easy to use. Reporting on certain items easy to find. LIke the landing pages.

CallidusCloud review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"LeadFormix "

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. LeadFormix provides excellent system support. I can have access to it from any computer or any device—anytime, anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it

Learning about CallidusCloud Marketing Automation?

* We monitor all CallidusCloud Marketing Automation reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.