CallidusCloud Marketing Automation

CallidusCloud Marketing Automation

35 8.6 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
CallidusCloud Marketing Automation (formerly LeadFormix) is a cloud-based B2B marketing automation platform. It identifies and qualifies sales opportunities by measuring the online behavior of prospects and enabling sustained relationships with them.

CallidusCloud Marketing Automation Reviews (35)

The support from this company is great. When dealing with any marketing automation system it can be difficult to get your hands and mind wrapped around the tool. ... Read More
Ron S.
User in Logistics and Supply Chain
I like getting many of the features of a marketing automation tool without the hefty price tag to accompany it. It's more powerful than any email marketing tool and... Read More
Gary J.
Validated Review

Using CallidusCloud integrated with salesforce.com for marketing automation

What do you like best?

The marketing automation features of the system are great, and what's best is the training that's available. Both the live training with a subject matter expert and the recorded webcasts and presentations are extremely helpful. The system has allowed us to easily create marketing automation campaigns leveraging our prospect data in salesforce, and currently helping us with both ongoing outbound marketing as well as lead scoring.

What do you dislike?

Creating marketing automation / drip campaigns is a bit complex and takes awhile to figure out, but once set up, work very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the training that's available. It will help you get started with some of the system features that are more complex.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I'm a one-person marketing department so the main problem I'm solving is creating ongoing outbound marketing to create awareness and lead gen, without many resources available to me. I'm creating content and need a good method for distribution, which this system provides.

True Customer Service

What do you like best?

I like the fact that whenever I have an issue with the system or would like to know if something is possible that I get an immediate response . I feel that the customer service that I receive is superior to others that I have experienced.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that during the beginning of our service there have been previous situations that the need for customer service (although reliable) was unnecessary.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

The benefits to this type of service has been monumental for us because its something that our customers, sales reps and volunteers have come to appreciate. Customers enjoy the fact that they can receive statistics on their banner ads in our newsletters and emails, sales reps can benefit by the reports and target the markets/individuals they would like to communicate with and our volunteers are pleased that they can reach millions of individuals with our various email campaigns throughout the year.

Marketing Automation Tool for the 99%

What do you like best?

I work with a variety of marketing automation platforms and in a comparison of cost and features this is the ideal platform for the majority of our clients. Too many platforms charge additional fees to use the advanced, such as A/B testing or CRM integration, but Callidus Cloud has everything included.

What do you dislike?

When setting up drip programs, the user interface is slightly less visually appealing than some of the platforms. This just takes some getting used to when first setting up the system, but after that it is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a marketing plan/strategy ready to go when you start the system.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Many companies we work with are interested in marketing automation, but are concerned with high initial costs. Callidus Cloud provides the majority of the features that the larger more expensive platforms offer, but at a fraction of the price.

Great Marketing tool!

What do you like best?

I have been using Callidus Cloud (Leadformix) for over 4 years now and have only nice things to say about it! It has been very helpful to our business. The support we get from the folks at Callidus Cloud is amazing! Thanks Tim Duranleau for your prompt and effective help whenever we need any support! :)

What do you dislike?

We are happy with the product and I can't think of anything bad to say! :)

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are using the tool to track our website visitors and to send out email campaigns.

LeadFormix

What do you like best?

Easy to use, the right size for my company, and the right price.

We send out highly targeted emails to many small lists and it makes it easy for me to send the email at the same time, but still to all these lists so I can compare response rates of each list. I can then further customize my emails to each list if I want to.

I also like the way it is easy to score, build workflows, and integrate my other campaigns with it.

Probably best of all, it comes at the right price for smaller companies that need sophisticated marketing automation without having to spend a lot of money.

What do you dislike?

My only peeve is that the import list feature comes with fixed columns. This has limited my ability to export more complete information (such as revenue, employee size, etc.) to Salesforce.com when the lead is ready to be exported.

Maybe there is a workaround I don't yet know about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do use Eloqua and Marketo for some clients, but I still think that LeadFormix is the best marketing automation tool that gives a wide range of functionalists out of the box without a great deal of development and customization.

Also for the functionality that I use, it offers the best price/performance ratio

Tags

* We monitor all CallidusCloud Marketing Automation reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about CallidusCloud Marketing Automation?