CallidusCloud Marketing Automation

CallidusCloud Marketing Automation

25 8.3 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
CallidusCloud Marketing Automation (formerly LeadFormix) is a cloud-based B2B marketing automation platform. It identifies and qualifies sales opportunities by measuring the online behavior of prospects and enabling sustained relationships with them.

CallidusCloud Marketing Automation Reviews (25)

Ron Seawood
User in Logistics and Supply Chain
Gary Jesch

LeadFormix

What do you like best?

Easy to use, the right size for my company, and the right price.

We send out highly targeted emails to many small lists and it makes it easy for me to send the email at the same time, but still to all these lists so I can compare response rates of each list. I can then further customize my emails to each list if I want to.

I also like the way it is easy to score, build workflows, and integrate my other campaigns with it.

Probably best of all, it comes at the right price for smaller companies that need sophisticated marketing automation without having to spend a lot of money.

What do you dislike?

My only peeve is that the import list feature comes with fixed columns. This has limited my ability to export more complete information (such as revenue, employee size, etc.) to Salesforce.com when the lead is ready to be exported.

Maybe there is a workaround I don't yet know about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do use Eloqua and Marketo for some clients, but I still think that LeadFormix is the best marketing automation tool that gives a wide range of functionalists out of the box without a great deal of development and customization.

Also for the functionality that I use, it offers the best price/performance ratio

Perfect Marketing Automation

What do you like best?

-almost all features of "market-leading" products without the expensive price tag

-easy to use, albeit quite complex

-very good support

-since this solution is just getting grip on the market, there is potential to influence things and suggest certain features/functions to be implemented

What do you dislike?

-social media integration could need some improvements

-for me personally it wasn't a problem, but some of my colleagues thought the GUI and certain features (for example email dispatch) to be too complex and therefore too complicated...but I saw it as a good thing, because it didn't restrain me to use it in a way the developers assume to be the best...

-database that identifies website visitors is at this stage mainly for the US market

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

-Website Visitor tracking and identifying

-Marketing Campaign tracking

-synching these tracked leads into CRM system for follow up

A complete Marketing Automation Solution with a Great Web-Tracking Tool

What do you like best?

The best thing about Leadformix is its web-visits tracking tool. It identifies the names of the companies and suggests up to 5 inferred contacts. Also, I am impressed with their customer service. The account manager that has been assigned to us (Andrew Minshall) was very helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 wasn't seamless, however, with the MS CRM 2013 update, they made a lot of improvements which again shows their commitment to customer satisfaction.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

By using a Marketing Automation, we are seeking to generate more leads and convert them with an efficient nurture program. The web-tracking tool that LeadFormix offers is an essential step in this process.

Leadformix Plays Nice with Small Businesses

What do you like best?

I like getting many of the features of a marketing automation tool without the hefty price tag to accompany it. It's more powerful than any email marketing tool and surprises me with its ability to connect the dots with web visitors. Its page tracking codes are powerful, as are its many other features. The biggest benefit is managing a lot of leads from website traffic and form fills.

What do you dislike?

It could use better social media tool integration and some areas are a bit cryptic, even for seasoned marketers. The software has been undergoing some recent changes and improvements which I've appreciated, but I'd like to see it work a little more like Hubspot or Hootsuite, with a measure of ViralHeat added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It took me close to two years on my own to really get efficient at using all the aspects of this software. That's a pretty long learning curve these days, but I also started out with an integration of Salesforce Professional Edition at the same time, along with redesigning my websites. So it evolved, rather than fired right up - at least for me.

Marketing Automation Made Easy With Great Support

What do you like best?

The support from this company is great. When dealing with any marketing automation system it can be difficult to get your hands and mind wrapped around the tool. Leadformix became easier to use as I worked directly with their support team who always strive to help me past sticking points.

What do you dislike?

I would like their land page creation tool to be a little more robust. I have worked online with various landing page tools and even coded landing pages myself but I found the landing page tool somewhat difficult to use at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before considering in marketing automation tool(since they are so new) make sure the company has a great support team that is willing to help you out quickly when you are in a pinch. Leadformix has great support.

Tags

* We monitor all CallidusCloud Marketing Automation reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
As Featured in