CallidusCloud SPM

CallidusCloud’s SPM streamlines coaching programs to increase productivity and drive sales performance. SPM is the ideal solution for businesses that want to improve sales results by optimizing the efforts of the entire sales team - without the need for additional resources.

Work for CallidusCloud SPM?
Membrain review  2  2x

Learning about Callidus?

CallidusCloud SPM Reviews

Ask Callidus a Question
Showing 23 Callidus reviews
Callidus review by User in Computer Software

What's the value for me?

What do you like best?

With Callidus, I enjoy having access to all of my sales transaction details and monthly summaries, as well as cancellation reports, in one place. While I haven't disputed transactions, it's my understanding that Callidus provides a centralized place to do so.

What do you dislike?

However, it seems like these bits of info could be provided as reports out of an accounting system as well, without me having to further fragment the mix of tools I use day-to-day. Lack of Single Sign On makes logging in a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement SSO if possible.

Callidus provides me and my team with easy-to-understand commission and transaction summaries.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CallidusCloud SPM
Callidus review by <span>Winston B.</span>
Winston B.

Very Organized

What do you like best?

The organization of the website is very good. I can really appreciate how easy you can view your MTD and your monthly quota all in the same place.

What do you dislike?

signing into the company commission sites. My login may work at the original callidus site, but not allow me access to my metrics.

A business problem our company was able to solve was giving our employees the ability to check their commission any time they want.The benefits of this was that we were able to reduce calls to HR due to self-servicing and less FAQ.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

Callidus review by <span>mariana p.</span>
mariana p.

A useful cost effective tool

What do you like best?

Functionality and ease of use, makes it easy to access report data month by month

What do you dislike?

would be more convenient it mail reports need to be integrated together with the email

none at the moment

Callidus review by User

Great tool to keep track of your sales and pay/commission

What do you like best?

This program is easy to use. Being able to see and track you sales and pay is crucial to any sales rep

What do you dislike?

Sometimes some of the Callidus reports don't load though it could be more of an issue with the work computers or slow internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say this is the best sales tracking program that I have used

Having remote access to callidus Is nice. I can access it from my computer or iPad

Callidus review by <span>Matthew R.</span>
Matthew R.

Callidus review

What do you like best?

Real time updates. When commission's are loaded in I can view them immediately

What do you dislike?

Graphing limitations. I would like to be able to graph my reports

Commission tracking and reporting

Callidus review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

Not a good implementation

What do you like best?

Software works as planned, they have good knowledge of sales compensation.

The dashboard is good at explaining the elements of an employees sales comp.

What do you dislike?

Work with a third party consulting company to implement Callidus SPM. We did not have a good project plan or manager. The software is more complicated than it needs to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend working with third party consultants to implement your SPM. We did not have a good experience with Callidus implementation team.

We used Callidus SPM to replace our excel based compensation calculation tool.

Learning about CallidusCloud SPM?

* We monitor all CallidusCloud SPM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.