CallidusCloud SPM

3.7

CallidusCloud’s SPM streamlines coaching programs to increase productivity and drive sales performance. SPM is the ideal solution for businesses that want to improve sales results by optimizing the efforts of the entire sales team - without the need for additional resources.

Work for CallidusCloud SPM?

Learning about Callidus?

Compare CallidusCloud SPM to Similar Solutions

CallidusCloud SPM Reviews

Ask Callidus a Question
Showing 23 Callidus reviews
Callidus review by User in Computer Software

"What's the value for me?"

What do you like best?

With Callidus, I enjoy having access to all of my sales transaction details and monthly summaries, as well as cancellation reports, in one place. While I haven't disputed transactions, it's my understanding that Callidus provides a centralized place to do so.

What do you dislike?

However, it seems like these bits of info could be provided as reports out of an accounting system as well, without me having to further fragment the mix of tools I use day-to-day. Lack of Single Sign On makes logging in a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement SSO if possible.

Callidus provides me and my team with easy-to-understand commission and transaction summaries.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CallidusCloud SPM
Callidus review by Winston B.
Winston B.

"Very Organized"

What do you like best?

The organization of the website is very good. I can really appreciate how easy you can view your MTD and your monthly quota all in the same place.

What do you dislike?

signing into the company commission sites. My login may work at the original callidus site, but not allow me access to my metrics.

A business problem our company was able to solve was giving our employees the ability to check their commission any time they want.The benefits of this was that we were able to reduce calls to HR due to self-servicing and less FAQ.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

Callidus review by mariana p.
mariana p.

"A useful cost effective tool"

What do you like best?

Functionality and ease of use, makes it easy to access report data month by month

What do you dislike?

would be more convenient it mail reports need to be integrated together with the email

none at the moment

Callidus review by User

"Great tool to keep track of your sales and pay/commission "

What do you like best?

This program is easy to use. Being able to see and track you sales and pay is crucial to any sales rep

What do you dislike?

Sometimes some of the Callidus reports don't load though it could be more of an issue with the work computers or slow internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say this is the best sales tracking program that I have used

Having remote access to callidus Is nice. I can access it from my computer or iPad

Callidus review by Matthew R.
Matthew R.

"Callidus review"

What do you like best?

Real time updates. When commission's are loaded in I can view them immediately

What do you dislike?

Graphing limitations. I would like to be able to graph my reports

Commission tracking and reporting

Callidus review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Not a good implementation"

What do you like best?

Software works as planned, they have good knowledge of sales compensation.

The dashboard is good at explaining the elements of an employees sales comp.

What do you dislike?

Work with a third party consulting company to implement Callidus SPM. We did not have a good project plan or manager. The software is more complicated than it needs to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend working with third party consultants to implement your SPM. We did not have a good experience with Callidus implementation team.

We used Callidus SPM to replace our excel based compensation calculation tool.

Callidus review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"Callidus"

What do you like best?

Mostly only use Callidus to accept/reject quotas. It is great to see past quotas and keep track of current goals.

What do you dislike?

They just changed the interface and it isn't as easy to use anymore (in my opinion).

Keeping track of quotas. It is hard for reps to see historicals, but with Callidus it is easier.

Callidus review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Callidus Cloud - commissions"

What do you like best?

Callidus Cloud provides leading commission software. I like the Incentive Management and Dashboard. Calculation engine and Communicator application getting better.

What do you dislike?

Need s improvement in new Commissions UI and Thunderbridge reporting. There are few issues on the communicator that needs to be fixed.

Commission and Bonus Calculation. Accurate Payment and easy to use software

"Basic, but works"

What do you like best?

the break down of commission, I am able to track exactly where money is coming from

What do you dislike?

it is kind of sparce, I feel like there could be additional information added.

it does not always allow to navigate screen completely. benefits tracking commissions and showing client names and exactly what they are working on

Callidus review by Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

"CallidusCloud Review"

What do you like best?

I like that CallidusCloud is a one stop shop for creating disputes against qutoas and attainment.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is difficult to figure out, and that it is very particular.

CallidusCloud allows me to create disputes against my quota and my attainment numbers

Callidus review by User

"Helps keep up with my money!!!"

What do you like best?

Like that I can track my commission using this platform

What do you dislike?

I have No complaints, They are always updating and making the software user friendly

Knowing what commisions got paid on what day. the benefits to make sure that you are paid properly on time.

Callidus review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Great easy tool for LMS on a budget"

What do you like best?

It can be self-taught and is easy from both the back and front ends.

What do you dislike?

It is limited to certain browsers. Not a big deal but a minor inconvenience.

Reaching employees in four states with up to date and customized learning .

Callidus review by User in Financial Services

"Senior sales specialist"

What do you like best?

Literally nothing. This is by far the worse piece of software I've used.

What do you dislike?

Everything. The interface, how it stores data. It's literally a shitty version of sheets by google docs.

Compensation

Callidus review by john k.
john k.

"Early successes with CC"

What do you like best?

the potential for success, how we manage our rep performance

What do you dislike?

It's very early, so we aren't able to see returns yet

Low performance

Callidus review by User in Security and Investigations
User in Security and Investigations

"Sales Representative "

What do you like best?

I like that I can check my pay structure from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that callidus sometimes pays out incorrectly. Also has delayed reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/a

N/A

Callidus review by Sridhar G.
Sridhar G.

"absolutely seamless integrated user friendly product"

What do you like best?

good content management and very helpful in defining the kpi for employees

What do you dislike?

performance and updating the content about new changes

training new and existing employees

Callidus review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Callidus Review"

What do you like best?

It stores all of my sales compensation data.

What do you dislike?

It's not very user friendly in my opinion. Things could be labeled more clearly and you have to tab over a lot to get previous month's info.

I am looking up my sales compensation.

Callidus review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good not great"

What do you like best?

CPQ has a variety of features that make it appealing one being it has good quality checks built in

What do you dislike?

CPQ runs very slow and does not generate pdf very quickly

We are fixing our catalog.

Callidus review by Peter F.
Peter F.

"SPM reinforces sales behaviors we want to emphasize and generates impressive sales"

What do you like best?

We like how the SPM tool is flexible enough so that we can change metrics on the fly with no problem.

What do you dislike?

We love the SPM product and we are looking forward to additional integration with the Callidus Commissions system in the future.

We've seen sales increase 8 percent year over year with this tool.

Callidus review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer Software
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer Software

"SPM Review"

What do you like best?

well defined kpi dashboard, very helpful in know the training for employees

What do you dislike?

content management when changes occur and updating and template managements

training new and existing employees when onboarded or ongoing changes in services

Callidus review by User in Computer Software

"SPM"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and sign up. Shows accurate data

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It is sufficient for my use at the company

Commission statements

Callidus review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Calliduscloud spm"

What do you like best?

CallidusCloud is an essential tool for any office.

What do you dislike?

It is very difficult to learn how to use it.

Generating leads.

Callidus review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Give your reps instant feedback on their progress"

What do you like best?

It has a single view of all the metrics sales execs want to track and can be customized for each company's requirement. These metrics can be used by sales managers to determine where and how to coach their sales reps. In full disclosure, I sold this software at ForceLogix prior to the Callidus acquisition.

What do you dislike?

Not very visually appealing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering this type of product, it is extremely beneficial to get executive buy-in because it should be viewed as transformational to your business. If you're looking for a "tool", chances are you won't get budget dollars because there is really nothing else like this in the marketplace to compare to.

Learning about CallidusCloud SPM?

* We monitor all CallidusCloud SPM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare CallidusCloud SPM to Similar Solutions