CallPage

CallPage is system which help you to get up to 75% more leads from your web-site through the offering real-time callback in 28 seconds and automated schedule calls system.

Work for CallPage?

Ask CallPage a Question
Showing 13 CallPage reviews
CallPage review by <span>Maarten C.</span>
Maarten C.

getting calls from enthusiastic clients is great!

What do you like best?

every time i get a call from a customer, they are always wondering how fast i called them back :-)

they say "wow that's an great way to get in contact".

we use it on different websites, and all of them are a success.

nice thing is it automatically goes to my mobile when i'm not in the office. this way you doe not have to put your mobile number on the website, but still can be reached anywhere you are.

What do you dislike?

the callpage system used voip, so it happens that the connection is not 100%

you can add working hours, which is fine, but it would be nice if there is another way (some activity app) to know when to be active and when not (our hours are not fixed) or change the phone number for specific times (instead of just an order of phone numbers)

Recommendations to others considering the product

a much better way then just putting your phone number.

the visitors of our site are reminded they are just a call away, just by entering their phone number. we get more calls through callpage as just by phone.

i also use it in our web application in our support section as my customers can reach me on my mobile, without me giving out my mobile phone number to them and only within normal hours (they would call me on sundays or in the evening)

almost every caller is wondered when we call them back so soon and always ask how we do that :-)

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CallPage
CallPage review by <span>Andrei S.</span>
Andrei S.

Excellent app

What do you like best?

CallPage is an excellent app. It helps to snatch potential customers who visit your website and offers them a phone call from your customer service. So first of all, it encourages potential customers to stay on the website throughout the whole conversation. It makes selling much easier. Secondly, it really connects consultant with a customer in 28 seconds. What is more, it is easy to implement and requires no help from a programmer (it’s a big plus!).

What do you dislike?

To be honest I am pretty happy with CallPage, it I was to improve something from it it would be the panel. It could be a little bit more user friendly. Sometimes I have difficulties with finding features and settings I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have problems with engagement on your website, it’s your way to go! I think it’s better to get Enterprise version, it’s more expensive but gives you a possibility to customize anything you want.

We struggle to keep our customers engaged and CallPage increases engagement. Most clients decide to stay on the website during the conversation with the consultant, and even if they don’t, the consultant can encourage them revisit the website (e.g. to show some features or explain how the system works). As a result, we get more orders.

What Customer Success solution do you use?

CallPage review by <span>Paul C.</span>
Paul C.

Callpage.io is a handy tool for lead generation

What do you like best?

I like that it integrates well with facebook's lead capture forms, when someone submits their details in the lead form they receive an instant call back - there's no need to monitor your inbox all day for new leads, I also like that the support is at hand within the app via the chat box (intercom) help speed up the learning curve. Helpful support -

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you're limited to a few consultants, plans should be base on call volume rather than call volume + consultants. From the website tested on that usually generates 10 enquiries a week, The volume that chooses to use the callpage.io widget is about 15% - although I think I can improve this with better copy, and the timing of the pop-up

Engagement with leads whilst that they are hot their hottest.

CallPage review by <span>Maksym V.</span>
Maksym V.

Better customer experience

What do you like best?

Thanks to CallPage our customers don’t have to wait on hold which translates into better customer experience. I like the simplicity of the widget and the fact that it collects phone numbers also after working hours so that we can acquire new contacts even when everybody is out of office. This is great.

What do you dislike?

It took me some time to figure out how to customize the widget.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I run a small business so I’m responsible for controlling pretty much everything there. We advertise our services through our website, so it’s really important for us that CallPage traces what people do on our website and offers them a free callback from us. Even if we don’t close the transaction we can learn who visits our website.

CallPage review by <span>Filip D.</span>
Filip D.

One of the best tools we've used!

What do you like best?

I love that CallPage detects when a potential customer visits our website and offers him a free call back from our company before he decides to leave the website. If this potential customer agrees for a call back, the chance of converting him into a customer is very high. CallPage helped us to increase conversion rate, and that's what I like best

What do you dislike?

I'm afraid I have nothing to complain about

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give CallPage a chance - you won't regret it. And if you encounter any problems with the widget, just contact CallPage team. They are very helpful!

Just like any other company we want to acquire new customers and sell more. CallPage helps us with that: it prevents people from leaving our website and encourages them to talk with our sales representative. And when the potential customers agrees for a contact, CallPage connects him with our company in 28 seconds! After that people are much more likely to buy. What is more, CallPage collects contacts even after working hours, so we get precise data on who and when visits our website.

CallPage review by Administrator in Sporting Goods
Administrator in Sporting Goods

A lot of errors - poor support

What do you like best?

The service idea is just great -

clients can see your popup and have phone conversation in seconds

What do you dislike?

Too many all managers are on line how ever we get the same error :

"Scheduled call failed

Hi, ______! We were trying to process your scheduled call but there were no available managers at that moment or widget was disabled.:

event there is available managers. we asked the support team resolve that error , buy it seems to back again every few days ..

as well, do not support on Sundays - so even if you have the error , they won support

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a trial before you get dip into that

clients can contact us asap and close a deal

Learning about CallPage?

* We monitor all CallPage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare CallPage to Similar Solutions