CallSource

CallSource offers advanced call-tracking technologies to collect business intelligence about your customers and the effectiveness of your marketing programs.

Work for CallSource?

CallSource review by <span>Philip C.</span>
Philip C.

Super Service

Validated Review
What do you like best?

My rep, Stephanie Kurowski. She is smart, respectful, wickedly patient with someone who just needs to have every damn thing explained to them. Her response times are in the milliseconds. Oh, let's be clear - she isn't a relative, friend or acquaintance. She just does her job really well.

What do you dislike?

Distance. We're in CT and they're 3,000 miles away. I'd like to buy them coffee once in a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to ask for help. I will be honest there were a half dozen things about the process and DNi that I wasn't familiar with. They worked with me to help me understand all that I can do with their service.

Call Source has help us track specific marketing efforts and has resulted in our being in a much better negotiating position with various media outlets when it comes to setting prices for time and space. WE've established specific cost per call pricing that have driven sales at lower acquisition costs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CallSource
CallSource review by <span>Chris N.</span>
Chris N.

CallSource-- The Real Deal

Validated Review
What do you like best?

CallSource's quality of service is unmatched.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't say I disliked anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to speak with them over the phone if you have questions regarding terms/pricing. I was offered several options and worked with them to find a deal that worked best for me and my real estate business needs.

After reviewing a myriad of vanity number providers, I came across CallSource. I was immediately impressed not only by the availability of good vanity numbers, but also by how easy their vanity number search tool was. To make their offerings even sweeter, pricing for most numbers were and still remain very fair (I had spoken with their competitors wanting anywhere from $500-$9000/mo!-- I ended up getting a better vanity number for *significantly* cheaper with CallSource).

The best thing about CallSource however is their service. They genuinely understand the struggles that new entrepreneurs face and work with you to ensure you are 100% satisfied. The salesperson I spoke with was Jack Price III. He was friendly, professional and offered me very fair deal for the vanity number I was interested in. My account manager was Hillary Duda and she was just as phenomenal in handling my servicing needs. There were times when Hillary and Jack really went out of their way to work together to help me with certain requests, which led me to believe that service is something that CallSource as a whole takes very seriously.

All in all I would recommend CallSource very confidently to anyone who has a need for a vanity number. This company is a triple threat in having quality vanity numbers, great deals, and above all else an outstandingly high level of customer service.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

CallSource review by User in Construction
User in Construction
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The level of support is unmatched. We are able to increase call conversion. It makes it easy for us to coach and train pinpoint what needs to be improved or what we may be missing,

What do you dislike?

There are almost too many options which makes it tough to navigate through. Not easy to train an employee on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for any business owner. You can track how your customers are being treated. You can go to one spot to find out what you are doing right and what needs to be improved.

It makes it easier for us to determine what we are doing well with and what needs more attention. Having these calls recorded and stored is a great training tool for our call center agents. It does help us to improve our phone etiquette.

CallSource review by <span>Nick B.</span>
Nick B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

CallSource does a great job of delivering metrics to us on a weekly basis. It makes it very easy to go through each account and see what is working well, and what needs improvement.

It's great to be able to listen to the phone calls and give our professional development team opportunities to coach up our client's staff.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface is difficult to understand until you have been in it for awhile. There are tons of options, which can be good, but it can also be hard to figure out what exactly you're looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform is a great tool for your business if you would like to improve call conversion. It allows you to listen to every phone call and determine how well your staff is doing on the phone.

We are able to hear exactly what goes on during every phone call and can coach our members on how to better convert these calls into appointments. It is a tremendous tool in improving customer service.

We have been able to increase call conversion in many of our practices throughout the country.

CallSource review by <span>Jonathan T.</span>
Jonathan T.
Validated Review

Great for tracking your inbound calls

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that I get monthly reports on all of the calls that come into my business. I can hear the call each of my office employees takes and I can work on them with areas to improve.

What do you dislike?

The platform is a little clunky and sometimes hard to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CallSource is great. It can help you hear how your employees talk on the phone and how they treat the caller. It can really help you narrow down places that your employees need to work on how they answer and talk on their phone.

Helped me realize some phone etiquette that was happening on the phone that was less than desirable. Also allowed me to follow up with missed opportunities that could be rectified and converted to sales.

CallSource review by <span>Tristin E.</span>
Tristin E.

Best Call Tracking Company

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The customer service is amazing, friendly and easy to work with. I needed to get a certain amount of vanity numbers for my office and we completed it in minutes with no long contracts. The customer support is 24/7 so when I go home and have trouble with the online dashboard, I call and they help guide me to create reports.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything really to dislike about the company except their location, and can be too friendly some times. But overall they are pretty good to work with. They do charge an arm and a leg for prime vanity numbers which is like all other companies though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have extremely easy customer service that will help me with everything, they even gave me a better deal when they heard I swapped from Call tracking metrics. Trust me, this company is grade A+

I am looking to cut costs in marketing, we never thought to get a call tracking software and always dealt with advertising agencies that charged us an insane amount, with Call source, I was able to find which advertisement was creating the most leads and saved a ton of money from those evil ad men. I realized that call tracking is EXTREMELY important when running multiple ad campaigns for a big company.

Learning about CallSource?

* We monitor all CallSource reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.