CallSource

CallSource offers advanced call-tracking technologies to collect business intelligence about your customers and the effectiveness of your marketing programs.

Work for CallSource?
Callrail  eos  2x

Learning about CallSource?

CallSource Reviews

Ask CallSource a Question
Showing 20 CallSource reviews
CallSource review by Administrator

Exceptional customer service!

What do you like best?

CallSource's account managers (especially Hillary Duda) are exceptional. Their response time to our questions, concerns and account changes have all been done quickly. They go as far to double check change requests if they believe you have submitted something that might not be correct. This is better than most companies that blindly make the change, saying “that’s what you asked for”. This extra service has been valuable on more than one occasion.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, but there is one thing that is part of their interface that I would like to have: The ability to listen to the call in a pop-up window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a quality product with great customer service, choose CallSource.

As a franchise organization we offer AdWords account management service in much the same way as an agency. Because changes can happen quickly, we needed a vendor that was capable of making changes on the fly. Here is one example of the quality and speed of customer service that CallSource provides:

Recently, when one of our franchisees had switched local phone companies, their previous phone company prematurely shut off the phone. CallSource reacted quickly and re-routed the calls coming from Google AdWords, sending the calls to the franchisees cell phone for a few days. This type of service is essential to being able to keep hundreds of franchises happy and in business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CallSource
CallSource review by <span>Margo W.</span>
Margo W.

There when you need!

What do you like best?

I am a huge fan of Callsource and their staff! I have the pleasure of working with Maria M ,our account manager. She is is speedy in communication, deals with all my crazy questions and requests and so fun to chat with. Another great person, that I tend to ignore here and there is Mike T, our sales development rep. Mike is very patient with our cautious decisions, stays on top of communication and doesn't get offended when i take a while to respond to sales decisions. Callsource has changed their platform when it comes to reports and design and i LOVE IT, much better than their previous layout and much more user friendly.

This team knows what they are doing and helps make my job easier as a Marketing Coordinator at Comfort Keepers! Thank you!!

What do you dislike?

There isn’t anything I really dislike. If I could have Maria in my pocket that would only make it better, but I can’t ...

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are extremely innovative when it comes to quality and ease from admin end.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

CallSource review by <span>Philip C.</span>
Philip C.

Super Service

What do you like best?

My rep, Stephanie Kurowski. She is smart, respectful, wickedly patient with someone who just needs to have every damn thing explained to them. Her response times are in the milliseconds. Oh, let's be clear - she isn't a relative, friend or acquaintance. She just does her job really well.

What do you dislike?

Distance. We're in CT and they're 3,000 miles away. I'd like to buy them coffee once in a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to ask for help. I will be honest there were a half dozen things about the process and DNi that I wasn't familiar with. They worked with me to help me understand all that I can do with their service.

Call Source has help us track specific marketing efforts and has resulted in our being in a much better negotiating position with various media outlets when it comes to setting prices for time and space. WE've established specific cost per call pricing that have driven sales at lower acquisition costs.

CallSource review by <span>Chris N.</span>
Chris N.

CallSource-- The Real Deal

What do you like best?

CallSource's quality of service is unmatched.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't say I disliked anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to speak with them over the phone if you have questions regarding terms/pricing. I was offered several options and worked with them to find a deal that worked best for me and my real estate business needs.

After reviewing a myriad of vanity number providers, I came across CallSource. I was immediately impressed not only by the availability of good vanity numbers, but also by how easy their vanity number search tool was. To make their offerings even sweeter, pricing for most numbers were and still remain very fair (I had spoken with their competitors wanting anywhere from $500-$9000/mo!-- I ended up getting a better vanity number for *significantly* cheaper with CallSource).

The best thing about CallSource however is their service. They genuinely understand the struggles that new entrepreneurs face and work with you to ensure you are 100% satisfied. The salesperson I spoke with was Jack Price III. He was friendly, professional and offered me very fair deal for the vanity number I was interested in. My account manager was Hillary Duda and she was just as phenomenal in handling my servicing needs. There were times when Hillary and Jack really went out of their way to work together to help me with certain requests, which led me to believe that service is something that CallSource as a whole takes very seriously.

All in all I would recommend CallSource very confidently to anyone who has a need for a vanity number. This company is a triple threat in having quality vanity numbers, great deals, and above all else an outstandingly high level of customer service.

CallSource review by <span>Kelly R.</span>
Kelly R.

Excellent Experience

What do you like best?

I have worked with CallSource for over 6 years, at every turn they have found a way to accommodate my sometimes “creative” requests. CallSource has given us an advantage in the market place by providing excellent key metrics and the resources to track trends and ROI..

I recommend them highly and have been very happy with the quality of service I have received. Oh and Thank you Hillary :)

What do you dislike?

Nothing Negative to report. I have found then to be responsive and solution oriented

Key Metric and Tracking, Data Trends, ROI, asset management and customer service monitoring.

CallSource review by User in Construction
User in Construction

This is what we use to score all of our inbound calls

What do you like best?

The level of support is unmatched. We are able to increase call conversion. It makes it easy for us to coach and train pinpoint what needs to be improved or what we may be missing,

What do you dislike?

There are almost too many options which makes it tough to navigate through. Not easy to train an employee on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for any business owner. You can track how your customers are being treated. You can go to one spot to find out what you are doing right and what needs to be improved.

It makes it easier for us to determine what we are doing well with and what needs more attention. Having these calls recorded and stored is a great training tool for our call center agents. It does help us to improve our phone etiquette.

Learning about CallSource?

* We monitor all CallSource reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.