CallSource

CallSource offers advanced call-tracking technologies to collect business intelligence about your customers and the effectiveness of your marketing programs.

Work for CallSource?

Learning about CallSource?

CallSource Reviews

Ask CallSource a Question
Showing 20 CallSource reviews
CallSource review by Administrator

"Exceptional customer service!"

What do you like best?

CallSource's account managers (especially Hillary Duda) are exceptional. Their response time to our questions, concerns and account changes have all been done quickly. They go as far to double check change requests if they believe you have submitted something that might not be correct. This is better than most companies that blindly make the change, saying “that’s what you asked for”. This extra service has been valuable on more than one occasion.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, but there is one thing that is part of their interface that I would like to have: The ability to listen to the call in a pop-up window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a quality product with great customer service, choose CallSource.

As a franchise organization we offer AdWords account management service in much the same way as an agency. Because changes can happen quickly, we needed a vendor that was capable of making changes on the fly. Here is one example of the quality and speed of customer service that CallSource provides:

Recently, when one of our franchisees had switched local phone companies, their previous phone company prematurely shut off the phone. CallSource reacted quickly and re-routed the calls coming from Google AdWords, sending the calls to the franchisees cell phone for a few days. This type of service is essential to being able to keep hundreds of franchises happy and in business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CallSource
CallSource review by Margo W.
Margo W.

"There when you need! "

What do you like best?

I am a huge fan of Callsource and their staff! I have the pleasure of working with Maria M ,our account manager. She is is speedy in communication, deals with all my crazy questions and requests and so fun to chat with. Another great person, that I tend to ignore here and there is Mike T, our sales development rep. Mike is very patient with our cautious decisions, stays on top of communication and doesn't get offended when i take a while to respond to sales decisions. Callsource has changed their platform when it comes to reports and design and i LOVE IT, much better than their previous layout and much more user friendly.

This team knows what they are doing and helps make my job easier as a Marketing Coordinator at Comfort Keepers! Thank you!!

What do you dislike?

There isn’t anything I really dislike. If I could have Maria in my pocket that would only make it better, but I can’t ...

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are extremely innovative when it comes to quality and ease from admin end.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

CallSource review by Philip C.
Philip C.

"Super Service"

What do you like best?

My rep, Stephanie Kurowski. She is smart, respectful, wickedly patient with someone who just needs to have every damn thing explained to them. Her response times are in the milliseconds. Oh, let's be clear - she isn't a relative, friend or acquaintance. She just does her job really well.

What do you dislike?

Distance. We're in CT and they're 3,000 miles away. I'd like to buy them coffee once in a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to ask for help. I will be honest there were a half dozen things about the process and DNi that I wasn't familiar with. They worked with me to help me understand all that I can do with their service.

Call Source has help us track specific marketing efforts and has resulted in our being in a much better negotiating position with various media outlets when it comes to setting prices for time and space. WE've established specific cost per call pricing that have driven sales at lower acquisition costs.

CallSource review by Chris N.
Chris N.

"CallSource-- The Real Deal"

What do you like best?

CallSource's quality of service is unmatched.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't say I disliked anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to speak with them over the phone if you have questions regarding terms/pricing. I was offered several options and worked with them to find a deal that worked best for me and my real estate business needs.

After reviewing a myriad of vanity number providers, I came across CallSource. I was immediately impressed not only by the availability of good vanity numbers, but also by how easy their vanity number search tool was. To make their offerings even sweeter, pricing for most numbers were and still remain very fair (I had spoken with their competitors wanting anywhere from $500-$9000/mo!-- I ended up getting a better vanity number for *significantly* cheaper with CallSource).

The best thing about CallSource however is their service. They genuinely understand the struggles that new entrepreneurs face and work with you to ensure you are 100% satisfied. The salesperson I spoke with was Jack Price III. He was friendly, professional and offered me very fair deal for the vanity number I was interested in. My account manager was Hillary Duda and she was just as phenomenal in handling my servicing needs. There were times when Hillary and Jack really went out of their way to work together to help me with certain requests, which led me to believe that service is something that CallSource as a whole takes very seriously.

All in all I would recommend CallSource very confidently to anyone who has a need for a vanity number. This company is a triple threat in having quality vanity numbers, great deals, and above all else an outstandingly high level of customer service.

CallSource review by Kelly R.
Kelly R.

"Excellent Experience"

What do you like best?

I have worked with CallSource for over 6 years, at every turn they have found a way to accommodate my sometimes “creative” requests. CallSource has given us an advantage in the market place by providing excellent key metrics and the resources to track trends and ROI..

I recommend them highly and have been very happy with the quality of service I have received. Oh and Thank you Hillary :)

What do you dislike?

Nothing Negative to report. I have found then to be responsive and solution oriented

Key Metric and Tracking, Data Trends, ROI, asset management and customer service monitoring.

CallSource review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"This is what we use to score all of our inbound calls"

What do you like best?

The level of support is unmatched. We are able to increase call conversion. It makes it easy for us to coach and train pinpoint what needs to be improved or what we may be missing,

What do you dislike?

There are almost too many options which makes it tough to navigate through. Not easy to train an employee on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for any business owner. You can track how your customers are being treated. You can go to one spot to find out what you are doing right and what needs to be improved.

It makes it easier for us to determine what we are doing well with and what needs more attention. Having these calls recorded and stored is a great training tool for our call center agents. It does help us to improve our phone etiquette.

CallSource review by Nick B.
Nick B.

"We use CallSource to score all of our phone calls."

What do you like best?

CallSource does a great job of delivering metrics to us on a weekly basis. It makes it very easy to go through each account and see what is working well, and what needs improvement.

It's great to be able to listen to the phone calls and give our professional development team opportunities to coach up our client's staff.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface is difficult to understand until you have been in it for awhile. There are tons of options, which can be good, but it can also be hard to figure out what exactly you're looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform is a great tool for your business if you would like to improve call conversion. It allows you to listen to every phone call and determine how well your staff is doing on the phone.

We are able to hear exactly what goes on during every phone call and can coach our members on how to better convert these calls into appointments. It is a tremendous tool in improving customer service.

We have been able to increase call conversion in many of our practices throughout the country.

CallSource review by Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.

"Great for tracking your inbound calls"

What do you like best?

I like that I get monthly reports on all of the calls that come into my business. I can hear the call each of my office employees takes and I can work on them with areas to improve.

What do you dislike?

The platform is a little clunky and sometimes hard to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CallSource is great. It can help you hear how your employees talk on the phone and how they treat the caller. It can really help you narrow down places that your employees need to work on how they answer and talk on their phone.

Helped me realize some phone etiquette that was happening on the phone that was less than desirable. Also allowed me to follow up with missed opportunities that could be rectified and converted to sales.

CallSource review by Ian  J.
Ian J.

"Reps actually care about getting things done."

What do you like best?

When I request for changes to be completed, they are done in a very timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I cant think of anything at the moment. The company is awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead and get it. Their reporting is great and reps actually care about you and your reps. They even offer call coaching.

I am knowing how my Call Center reps are performing from a higher level than I had seen before.

CallSource review by Tristin E.
Tristin E.

"Best Call Tracking Company"

What do you like best?

The customer service is amazing, friendly and easy to work with. I needed to get a certain amount of vanity numbers for my office and we completed it in minutes with no long contracts. The customer support is 24/7 so when I go home and have trouble with the online dashboard, I call and they help guide me to create reports.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything really to dislike about the company except their location, and can be too friendly some times. But overall they are pretty good to work with. They do charge an arm and a leg for prime vanity numbers which is like all other companies though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have extremely easy customer service that will help me with everything, they even gave me a better deal when they heard I swapped from Call tracking metrics. Trust me, this company is grade A+

I am looking to cut costs in marketing, we never thought to get a call tracking software and always dealt with advertising agencies that charged us an insane amount, with Call source, I was able to find which advertisement was creating the most leads and saved a ton of money from those evil ad men. I realized that call tracking is EXTREMELY important when running multiple ad campaigns for a big company.

CallSource review by Edie H.
Edie H.

"Phenomenal Client care"

What do you like best?

My Rep Julian Jovel is one of the most professional, responsive and caring people I have had the pleasure to work with. His correspondence is excellent - so clear and concise and always addresses my question.

What do you dislike?

We do not currently have any complaints!

The client care is my most prominent benefit. I am a few months at my current dealership even though I have been in the business for 23 years. I am able to address what excellent service I have been receiving from Call Source - directly attributable to Julian Jovel.

CallSource review by User

"CallSource - Great Resources"

What do you like best?

CallSource is great because it provides 1 on 1 coaching to the CSRs to help us structure and focus our phone calls to be providing the best customer service experience we can provide.

What do you dislike?

That with the 1 on 1 training they only review 1 call with each CSR.

Our phone calls are coming together to provide consistent, friendly, and remarkable customer service to our clients. It's a great tool to have someone to communicate with to try to come up with the most effective approach.

CallSource review by Cherie H.
Cherie H.

"Must Have for Any B2C Company"

What do you like best?

What I liked most was it provided us the way to improve the level of care we provide our clients and potential members. The emails alert showing an unbooked phone call gave us the chance to call the client back and answer any questions we missed. The agent scorecards, report cards, and training helped us improve our booking rate and ensure consistency with every phone call.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes actually logging into the site could be difficult as you had two different log ins.

Call Booking Rate, Measuring Marketing Campaigns

CallSource review by Julie D.
Julie D.

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

Excellent service, good reporting, very responsive to requests

What do you dislike?

Some of the measurements for the reporting are general and do not accommodate the uniqueness of our office

Call tracking is a critical part to understanding your referral source. CallSource reporting provides the detail to help us better manage our marketing efforts. They are very responsive to my needs.

CallSource review by Rafael G.
Rafael G.

"Helps with overall performance"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see all sorts of data about your business and tracking sales, etc.

What do you dislike?

There is seriously nothing significant that I would say that I dislike about CallSource.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that the user become familiar with all aspects of what CallSource can do! This will enable the user to gain the maximum benefit from it.

This helps me see how effective and profitable business is and helps me keep track of several aspects while saving time.

CallSource review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Happy customer"

What do you like best?

The amount of reporting provided instantaneously.

What do you dislike?

We would like better use of unique phone numbers and an easier way to route calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform for reporting calls and any charts you may need for your clients. This platform has really helped us understand how we need to utilize different vendors.

We use this software to determine how many calls are advertising is attracting. This is how we measure performance

CallSource review by Administrator

"We love CallSource and will continue to use it for years to come!"

What do you like best?

CallSource has been a fantastic company to work with. We work closely with Shannon Baquar and find her to be the most helpful and kind business adviser ever! We recommend this program for anyone in marketing who is looking to see what works - and what doesn't.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We are very pleased with everything.

Learning what publications work and what don't work. Listening to calls for training purposes.

CallSource review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Pioneer in the business"

What do you like best?

Callsource was a pioneer in the business of call tracking and online training webinars. Callsource a great tool to bring training to the masses without having to leave your office, we were able to provide teams with industry leaders with incurring travel expenses and time away from their communities.

Callsource also helped tracked advertising sources and control expenses.

What do you dislike?

Only difficulty was getting onsite team members to buy into call recording.

Tracking advertising results

Training onsite employees

CallSource review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Used for 2 years"

What do you like best?

The customer service was always great and pleasant

What do you dislike?

Didn't feel as the customer enjoyed the product

ability to quantify the amount of calls each business received, narrowed down by business segment/department

CallSource review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Adequate product for basic needs"

What do you like best?

Allows me to learn more about the marketing sources for my inbound calls

What do you dislike?

Difficult to implement recommendations and employee ratings

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure this product meets all of your needs and you don't need more features

Information about origin of inbound phone inquiries

Learning about CallSource?

* We monitor all CallSource reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.