CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics seamlessly integrates marketing call tracking with business phone systems, allowing customers to optimize their inbound lead response process from beginning to end. CallTrackingMetrics' software identifies the marketing channels that are generating leads, converting into sales, and provides all the routing and analytics tools the business needs to make the most of every call.

Work for CallTrackingMetrics?

Learning about CallTrackingMetrics?

CallTrackingMetrics Reviews

Ask CallTrackingMetrics a Question
Showing 344 CallTrackingMetrics reviews
CallTrackingMetrics review by Beth P.
Beth P.

"Great data, could be more intuitive"

What do you like best?

CallTrackingMetrics is fairly easy to set-up and stores a huge range of useful data about referral sources at a reasonable price. There is a huge range of data available for analysis though, and excellent options for cross comparison.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is not very intuitive, and we've had to work with tech support several times to figure out how to set up reports correctly for specific metrics. Tech support has been helpful each time, though.

Once you're able to set the reporting parameter correctly however, you can automate specific reports to run on a schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not be shy to contact Call Tracking Metrics if you're having trouble with set-up or reporting. Their support team is very responsive, and can save you a lot of time trying to navigate their interface.

We use CallTrackingMetrics to test the efficacy of different marketing campaigns that we're running for clients, so that we're able to see exactly which campaigns are leading people to call our clients.

We have been able to greatly improve and fine-tune our strategies.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CallTrackingMetrics
CallTrackingMetrics review by Cody B.
Cody B.

"CallTrackingMetrics Review"

What do you like best?

The idea that you can set up different phone numbers that are able to be forwarded on schedules that provide relevant data for your business is absolutely flawless. The data and new dashboard they've set up has provided an easy way to track different retail locations. The cost of a number is virtually nothing but it also allows you to easily handle multiple lines and give great reporting data to boss/clients on their tracking initiatives and what is working and what is not working. If you're relatively new to CTM, they have a CTM university which teaches you the ins and outs of the system. This helps you deliver a flawless experience for phone tracking while creating an easy to use phone tree system that can be run on schedules and routed to IVRs. If you're looking for a phone call tracking system that fits all of your needs, you've found the system for you company, business or as a recommendation to your boss.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I think the dashboard is a bit confusing at points, it takes awhile to learn it, could definitely be tweaked for UX/UI. There's a lot of options, which isn't bad at all, just makes for a big learning curve initially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research the market, be sure you need the advanced techniques that CTM can provide.

Understanding what marketing medias are pulling more than others, we're able to place the phone number to our radio, our website and print media and track the call based on that number.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

CallTrackingMetrics review by Marissa Katrin M.
Marissa Katrin M.

"CTM Gives Me Marketing Power!"

What do you like best?

I work in the behavioral healthcare industry as a sales and marketing consultant. I operate an agency and have set up numerous clients on Call Tracking Metrics to monitor that incoming calls are being handled and what marketing campaigns are giving my clients the best ROI. I always recommend CTM to any clients who want control over their marketing spend with the ability to set up sales queues, schedules, and all within a very clean dashboard. I am able to toggle through my multiple clients through the agency drop down which allows for ease and control.

What do you dislike?

I have used CTM over the years and I have seen nothing but improvements and progress to meet the needs of sales and marketing teams. I can't complain at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CTM is an excellent tool for sales and marketing management and tracking. It is important to do a complete demo and have the CTM team help you or your tech department learn how to set up and implement and utilize all of the features. Once it is set up, it allows for a very user friendly interface and dashboard for your team members/agents to use and for management to monitor the agents.

As a sales and marketing consultant I audit my clients and provide them with the tools to manage their marketing spend and ROI. CTM has been a very powerful tool that I have integrated with organic, ppc, adverts, and all other marketing channels to determine what campaigns work best for each client.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Núria G.
Núria G.

"The real and unique solution for our calltracking issues"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the interface and the logs. The facility to buy numbers, manage them, and edit call registers and campaigns.

What do you dislike?

It would be easer for us if the platform and the support will spoke other languages, like spanish, not only english.

Our business is an special one, Apricots is the brand of company services born in Barcelona, with brothels in the city and in Madrid. We work on the adult entertainment and we cannot use Adwords, our marketing online is based on display, SEO, referral or direct.

Our advertisings are not the usual ones, we pay for banners, agency profiles, girls profiles, links, content and others, and it's as important for us to know where our visitors come from as well as where they make the call conversion, because this is our TOP conversion.

After a hard process of implementation, and understanding our needs, with an excelent support of their team, Calltracking give us the match with calls and Analytics results.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Grant B.
Grant B.

"Great Call Tracking Service"

What do you like best?

The ability to track the different channels we use and different campaigns. Having a call tracking numb er for different social profiles and PPC accounts allows us to track everything with amazing detail on each specific channel to see what is performing and what is not. This allows us to duplicate success and tweak those not performing well.

The other great aspect is being able to review calls with clients and show them places they can make changes to improve their intake thereby improving their business growth and ROI.

All the reporting is easy to use and read. You are able to pull a lot of data out of the system and the training is great since there are so many features and capabilities it is totally needed to be able to take full advantage of the system.

What do you dislike?

At this point we do not have any dislikes in regards to Call Tracking Metrics. The system is great and the staff is always responsive and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign-up and go through the training with their team. There are so many capabilities you will miss out on if you try to go it yourself.

We have been able to uncover intake problems with clients and help them make changes to increase their intakes thereby increasing their ROI. We are also able to track each channel by using various numbers for different campaigns allowing us to see campaign specific details.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Eryk G.
Eryk G.

"Solves call attribution as advertised"

What do you like best?

By far the most useful feature (from a paid search perspective) is CTM's ability to capture keyword data with a single phone number. Other providers I've tried required setting up expensive number pools in order to track down to the keyword level - and most of the time, wouldn't work properly anyway. CTM requires no special setup to track keywords - it just happens!

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike anything specifically. The platform is powerful, easy to use, and solves the problem of attributing phone calls to specific ad campaigns. If anything could be listed as a negative is that it's a bit too powerful for what we need it for! Maybe being able to omit certain features (like call routing or other features better-suited to call centres) in exchange for a lower price would be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the cheapest plan and scale up as needed.

We're using CTM to solve the problem of phone call attribution. Knowing which ad campaigns and specific keywords are leading to phone calls, allows us to see the full effects of our advertising - which makes us look even better to our clients!

CallTrackingMetrics review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"Call Tracking Metrics is the All-You-Need Solution for Call Tracking"

What do you like best?

What I like best about CTM is how easy they make it to manage a large volume of Clients. It's never a hassle when I'm navigating through the interface or just going to purchase a new number for one of our numerous clients. The system has also never bugged out on us. Everything about CTM is ace!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I personally dislike about CTM. Any time there is a feature we want that is missing, Call Tracking Metrics support is there to request it to their tech team or to give us an alternate solution. They're also always great to deal with on the phone and always have a good attitude. Never personally had a problem with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our company has had an excellent time using CTM and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a solution to their call tracking needs.

Call Tracking Metrics solves the problem of quickly finding and purchasing tracking numbers for all kinds of publications online and offline. It also allows us to use the sources we need to track specific customer funnels through our websites and ads. We also have enough clients that on any other system it would feel daunting managing their volume of calls. We are able to record all of their calls and listen in to give Client specific feedback about handling calls and such.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Daniel O.
Daniel O.

"Best Call Tracking Software For All"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to find what you're looking for. Specially reporting and integrations, which i've had bad experiences with other providers. Not here, as call tracking metrics has the best user interface compared to other competitors, in my opinion. Also, the value you get for the price is phenomenal. I've had competitors charge a setup fee and monthly usage fee, apart from minutes and numbers. At CTM, you just pay for the minutes and numbers purchased, everything else is pretty much included. Finally, the integration with SWYDO reports is a time saver.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I wish they had is an automated call log export that can be scheduled with specific columns and tracking sources. They have a different report but you can schedule but you can't choose the source or columns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try if you've had a difficult time setting up or managing your call tracking elsewhere.

We are an ad agency for many clients in So Cal. We aim to help them solve the missing piece of ROI with call tracking that allows us to optimize campaigns by knowing the keyword that generates each call. At the same time, we want to provide value, and being able to track calls down to the keyword/ad that generated them makes that really easy.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

"Just what we have been looking for."

What do you like best?

CTM is very easy to use. Setting up new users, call queues, purchasing and configuring new phone numbers, etc. Their help guide is extremely useful as well.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes hard to get a hold of support via phone but they are usually pretty quick with their chat online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a plan for porting your numbers or it could drag on with your current carriers. We ran into some issues with rejected numbers for different reasons. So we ran the old system parallel to CTM to ensure we had everything moved over.

CTM has everything in 1 place. We used to have a different vendor for call recording, call tracking, number purchasing/configuring and call queue/agent dashboards. Now with CTM we have been able to cut back on our multiple subscriptions and logins and go to one place to see it all.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Kasim A.
Kasim A.

"A great solution with robust features and good support"

What do you like best?

The functionality of the tool is awesome. It truly does everything we need it to. I have yet to run into a "Oh, we can't do that" moment with CTM which has happened with other tools.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard isn't exceptionally intuitive. Even after you have gotten used to it. It's easy to get lost in. They have a lot of firepower available and it just feels like they ran out of room.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time it takes to set it up correctly. It's only valuable if you invest the time into making sure it works for you. This isn't "plug and play" necessarily so be ready to customize it to your needs.

We run paid advertising for businesses. CTM allows us to track leads, monitor and score lead quality, track conversion data, etc. It is truly invaluable to a well run PPC campaign.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Administrator

"Extremely Easy To Work With"

What do you like best?

I am a developer at my company and needed a special feature added to their software that would help my program integrate better with the Call Tracking Metrics program, I decided to reach out and I was connected with Jason who took the time to make my request a priority. Within two days he had gotten his development team to build my request into the software. Although somewhat small, my request was essential in the success of our project! Great job and customer service Jason!

What do you dislike?

I think that the only thing that I do not like at this moment, is that I cannot toggle off some of the panels that come standard with the phone calls. For example, the score tab, the Voice Analysis tab, the Visitor Detail tab. Etc...

Recommendations to others considering the product

In learning how to use this product, it will definately help to have experience in any phone dialer system, just to be able to know what the features signify.

Right now we were using two different calling systems because neither of them have all of the features that we need for different parts of out company. With call tracking metrics, it is so feature rich, it covers all of our bases and saves us money in the process.

CallTrackingMetrics review by timothy b.
timothy b.

"The ease of use with call tracking metrics has made working a breeze."

What do you like best?

The way call tracking metrics collaborates with sales force for ease of use. I work in a field that requires a lot of data collection in terms of keeping track of numbers and with the use of call tracking metrics it consolidates the time of data collection by compiling all of the data anyone would possibly need. The organization of the data collection is superb as well, the way you can spread it by day, month, year, particular dates, particular users. Everything really it is so incredible.

What do you dislike?

That our company didn't start using it sooner!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The data collection, organization, and ease of use with other applications like salesforce make call tracking metrics second to none. I work in a field that requires a lot of data collection in terms of keeping track of numbers and with the use of call tracking metrics it consolidates the time of data collection by compiling all of the data anyone would possibly need. The organization of the data collection is superb as well, the way you can spread it by day, month, year, particular dates, particular users. Everything really it is so incredible. I am really happy that my company uses this product and has introduced me to it because now no matter where i go i will recommend it.

We don't really have any major issues with Call Tracking Metrics except for occasionally linking a head set, but the benefits of tracking data is indispensable.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Jorden B.
Jorden B.

"Great For Tracking Your Marketing Efforts Both Online and Off"

What do you like best?

Its covers all the bases from print to digital, allowing us to report back in real time how our marketing efforts are performing. It also provides excellent tools for training sales staff by recording calls readily available for playback anytime we want.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see better/more diverse international calling options, and a bit more user friendliness on the report generation & source tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Embrace the fact this tool is still growing with the growing technology landscape. They are adding new features and tools all the time, and their call tracking software is extremely helpful for businesses, sales, and overall consumer relations.

This tool helps take the guesswork out of marketing efforts, and whether or not they are returning expected results as top performers, or falling flat and wasting important budget dollars.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Stephan L.
Stephan L.

"Where the pedal hits the metal"

What do you like best?

Ease of use to track any advertisement when customers use the tracking number to contact us. Appreciate the integration of organic and paid online tracking....this is a huge benefit for us.

What do you dislike?

The ability to produce customized reporting could be enhanced to make it easier. I would suggest identifying best practice reporting set ups from your customer base, and then offering them to all users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn all you can about the features and benefits from the company and clients so you'll appreciate it's value and actually use it to help with all marketing efforts.

Because we operate in 7 states, having instant tracking for our TV and Radio campaigns helps us when we move into to new markets so we can immediately make any necessary changes for the following week.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Munir H.
Munir H.

"Fully Integrated Call Tracking Platform"

What do you like best?

Call Tracking Metrics allows us to track both paid and non-paid digital activities and attribute calls to each channel. CTM also layers on demographic information about callers that allows us to better understand and target future prospects.

What do you dislike?

The set up is very manual as is the call scoring functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are definitely worth a looking into to track offline conversion for online channels.

We use call tracking software to track offline conversion to fully understand the impact of digital marketing efforts and optimize campaigns based on true results. I have experience using other call tracking software, however, we experienced discrepancies between the calls being reported and the number of calls that hit our switch. Because of this, we switched to Call Tracking Metrics and have had very little variation between calls reported and calls that hit our switch.

CallTrackingMetrics review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Tracking Call Metrics with CallTrackingMetrics"

What do you like best?

Great, visually appealing interface. The top of page navigation bar is simple, 'meat and potatoes' and I love how different users have different levels of access. I also enjoy the call reporting and the appicable filters on calls to tracking numbers.

What do you dislike?

I've been experiencing a very technical bug. When I pull a call report from a tracking number and filter to a certain date range, the export tool emails me a way bigger date range than I intended. Almost as though the filter clears itself when you export. Not a huge deal sometimes, but negates the fact that I apply the filter in the first place. I'm sure a business with large call volume would find this bug bothersome.

We have an in house call center so a good means of call tracking/recording/reporting is essential. The recording is nice and it is a much easier platform to grant user permission while keep that particular user within their designated permissions.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Lorenzo A.
Lorenzo A.

"Good Website for tracking calls"

What do you like best?

It's a nice and very comprehensive website that offers everything you need to track your business' calls, which is very helpful for your Marketing department. You can tag the calls, and the system allows to identify the callers' region and reference website.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to search calls. It would be very nice to have a history of the calls every person's account has worked on, that way everybody could easily find the calls they have worked on. The audio player could be better, and it would be very helpful to have an option to decrease the speed of the audios.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You could need to train for employees into using this online software. Take your time to properly train your staff so that they can take good profit of it.

Using CallTrackingMetrics I have been able to sort and categorize the calls we receive, and process our calculations and payments much more easily. You can even customize the website with different colors according to your taste.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Edward Y.
Edward Y.

"Great product to solve a critical attribution issue"

What do you like best?

keyword spotting tool that automates the capture and categorisation of calls into different buckets for reporting and analysis purposes, saving the work of listening to audio and eliminates the privacy concern of call recording.

What do you dislike?

lack of bulk tracking and trigger setup for different call segments; it is tedious to set up a large number of calls if the client has a lot of digital activity encompassing many different segments. using regex triggers with Adobe Omniture on non-standard publishers is also a manual process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this tool is worth the effort, if you have a similar fundamental product in measurement and attribution. it is not a direct sales-driving tool, though you can use it as such by optimizing your digital activities with the analysis you do from the call reporting.

the major function is adding value in measurement precision, because you don't know what you're doing until you can measure it. the previous situation of looking at digital outcomes and assuming that they were 100% responsible for digital outcomes is shortsighted.

the attribution loss from phone call sales driven by online ads. phone call sales account for the majority of our client's sales, yet there is no other way of counting the impact of online ads on driving phone calls. in fact, Call Tracking Metrics can also delineate between sales calls and support calls, which is very helpful for the use case of optimizing the online activity to drive more sales calls

CallTrackingMetrics review by Gilles G.
Gilles G.

"Straigth forward and easy to Integrate"

What do you like best?

I especially like the connection with google analytics, and the ability to see even the keywords that generated a specific call. interface is clear and there is good documentation on all their products. some of the webcasts and connected videos also help a lot

What do you dislike?

While The Api is easy to use, some of the data returned is not consistent, and some things you can do in the CRM you cannot do via the API, which is a pity

Recommendations to others considering the product

its Easy to use and quick to setup if you do not need any API's

We are using Calltrackingmetrics to track and let our clients know when a call from a new customer was brought by us.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Grant R.
Grant R.

"Complicated UI. Missing Key Features. Unethical Practices. Avg Cust Service. Higher Cost. Be Careful"

What do you like best?

Nothing really stood out compared to other systems I have used. Has some fancy features that I didn't use but could add value.

What do you dislike?

Compared to CallRail the UI is very complicated. Too many different menus and windows to set things up.

Missing key features in the lower plans. I could not use simultaneous calling followed by voicemail if no answer on my plan and would have to upgrade to get this feature.

Unethical practices - I ported a few phone numbers away from CTM but was still charged for them even after they had been moved to the new provider because I did not read the fine print that you have to release the numbers in CTM after they have been transferred. I obviously complained about being charged for numbers that were no longer with CTM, but was told that this was there policy and it was my fault for not releasing them.

Average customer service. I have to admit that they did resolve all my issues, even though many times not the result I was looking for. Usually took a few days for them to get back to me though. Have previously worked with CallRail and they had awesome service. Are now with AvidTrak and they too have awesome service (although not as good UI as CallRail).

Price plans do not include any phone numbers or minutes like other providers so they end up being more expensive in many cases. CallRail unfortunately only include local numbers and minutes in their plans and I needed toll-free so didn't work out for me. AvidTrak is a lot less expensive.

CTM will likely do what you want, I just recommend you go in with your eyes open and make sure you release those numbers if you cancel or port them away or you will be stuck paying for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful. Just make sure you keep your eyes open. Don't expect any favours from them and read the fine print - especially when porting numbers away or canceling your account - so it doesn't end up costing you a bunch of money.

Call tracking for marketing campaigns.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Alaina W.
Alaina W.

"Review"

What do you like best?

I like best about call tracking metrics how easy it is to use the site. It is pretty much self explanatory and I was able to easily create an account, login and navigate my way around. we can also listen to our customer service with the phone calls that are recorded, which helps us monitor our administration and that was not even a goal when we first created an account.

What do you dislike?

what I dislike, is that the reports are not very efficient for what we need or I am unable to figure out how to get the report I want.

we are using tracking numbers to place in phone books to track how many calls we get from the book and whether or not we should keep spending the money are the advertising in the phone books.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Kelli V.
Kelli V.

"Easy to use and very robust!"

What do you like best?

Call tracking metrics has allowed me to track calls through ROI for all of my marketing campaigns. The information I get from it is amazing and I recommend this platform to anyone who asks what I use.

The reports are simple to pull and can be filtered by pretty much any parameter which makes it easy to target specific tracking info.

What do you dislike?

Have to watch call score closely as you may need to adjust your account if your accuracy drops. This will skew your data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system is much more intuitive than their competition. There isn't much comparison when it comes to the customer service and features. Every time I have have a question I call and get an answer I need immediately.

I have solved the problem of spending money on marketing and not knowing if they REALLY worked... it's more than just a guess - this provides REAL results. The benefit is being able to spend more marketing dollars where they are working and stop spending where results aren't being seen.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"Call Tracking Metrics is a lifesaver and so user friendly, I recommend to all of my clients"

What do you like best?

It is so easy for set up and cost effective. I am able to provide several levels of data for my clients as well as real time notifications for important campaigns. I have used several complicated platforms that take months to figure out, CTM is so efficient to work with.

What do you dislike?

One thing is that customer service when I call in is not always the most cheery or helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call Tracking Metrics is so easy to setup and use. The information it will provide your company is invaluable and worth every penny.

Mainly tracking conversions and identifying which online avenues are best for ROI. Through tracking of the landing pages that are generating calls as well as unending sources, we are better able to determine the best way to invest time and money.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Christopher Q.
Christopher Q.

"Virtual Call Center made easy"

What do you like best?

I can control all my call tracking needs with one system. If I need a new number or voicemail setup I can do it all within Call Tracking Metrics.

What do you dislike?

There is not much if anything I dislike about the site. I wish that the mobile app had more features similar to the desktop version of the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to familiarize yourself with its many features. Many companies are using multiple vendors and software to accomplish their needs. CallTracking can help consolidate your needs

Being able to track where call are coming from. I have multiple advertisements and knowing what is working is vital to the growth of my company. Tracking calls to sells for marketing campaigns is one of the many benefits we have realized with Call Tracking Metrics.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Overall CTM is a good systems"

What do you like best?

The ability to see phones status, agents performances record calls and track metrics

What do you dislike?

Nothing that we dislike. CTM has many features that we do not need or use at this time so it is more complicated of a system than we need. Thus it can be more cumbersome for us to set up. However this should be a system that we can use for the foreseeable future.

Prior we used a 800# Call forwarding service and skype. We could not tell if an agent was on a call, we could not tell what calls had been answered and or returned. These areas were huge pain points for us. This is now solved. Additionally we have call reporting to assist in agent coaching. There are many reports that we can also utilized to help improve our performance.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Renee D.
Renee D.

"Review of Call Tracking Metrics"

What do you like best?

I like that this system is hooked up through the Internet so I don't have to buy a separate phone for my job since I work remotely.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I am unable to use the phone through my mobile whenever I'm on the go--I can check the call log but I can't answer any calls that come through.

I'm able to remain connected with my coworkers as well as my clients despite working on the other side of the country from most of them.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Anthony O.
Anthony O.

"The Winning Edge"

What do you like best?

After working with another company who was charging me TRIPLE the price of CallTrackingMetrics it was a huge blessing to find a company that had MORE features and an extremely simple user friendly interface. Customer support has always been fantastic and whenever I request that something be looked into you have a team that seems to be truly passionate about serving their customers.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could truly say that I dislike is when features are being upgraded and function a bit differently than before. I know that the changes are for the greater good so I adjust accordingly. For example: I used to pull customers info directly from the main reporting page and there were some changes that were made that added and extra step to get the same info. In all fairness I don't think that they intended users to pull info from the reporting page the way I did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that they should really dive deep into the software because at first I did not realize exactly how many features were available and what the true maximum potential of the software is.

I have been able to provide small business owners with insight to their businesses that they would have never been aware of prior to utilizing CallTrackingMetrics. I feel that this technology that was once only utilized by big corporations is now available to the local business owner because of CallTrackingMetrics user friendly interface and affordability.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Sam D.
Sam D.

"excellent service!"

What do you like best?

We use this service to contact clients in other states, it allows us to appear to be calling from directly in their area this increasing the likelihood they will answer the phone. We also use it for text notifications to our clients, which they love. The customer service is amazing, they are very quick to answer any and all questions and also very knowledgeable about features that are currently being worked on and coming out soon. Also being able to have the calls recorded for training purposes is outstanding, it really helps that we can go back and listen to our sales people to hear what it is exactly they are having problems with so that we can give them valuable feedback on how to approach it in the future.

What do you dislike?

The only feature we dislike so far is not being able to adopt a no call list and not being able to pick a call back up from hold on the actual phone menu.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software can be used in so many different ways, and the customer service is out of this world, they have a convenient chat feature that is very user friendly. It's fantastic!

We solved our notification issues by using the text feature while also solving the issue of having a hard time getting people on the phone by using the numbers in their areas to make it seem like we are local to them.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"The Perfect Balance Of Simplicity and Power Features"

What do you like best?

Our favorite feature is the integration to Marin. We use Marin to manage paid search for our customers and they are one of the few call tracking providers that has taken the time to not only integrate but also ensure phone calls are correctly attributed as conversions.

We also love that they have a well documented API so we can integrate with our existing reporting tools.

What do you dislike?

The usability and setup are a little challenging to learn. So many ways to route calls, so many ways to configure. It has taken our team some time to learn the CTM interfaces which do not always make sense. It would be particularly helpful if they had predefined profiles that could be configured and applied across accounts.

We provide pay per click advertising services to medical practices across the US. Using CTM has allowed us to accurately attribute conversions to specific paid search channels.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Chris K.
Chris K.

"Reliable & Great Support"

What do you like best?

I have worked with other call tracking providers in the past. I switched to Call Tracking Metrics (CTM) after testing them out and am glad I went with them. They have excellent customer service, always friendly and trying to genuinely help me. Certain other providers when I call sound like they cant be bothered. I also love the integration with Adwords and Analytics for conversion and goal tracking.

What do you dislike?

Some of the UI still needs some work. For example, you should be able to filter a call log in a time period by score or tags. You can't do that currently. But I will say to CTM's credit, if you give them a suggestion and it seems like it will help other users, they try to implement it. This has happened with a few other UI items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What are you waiting for. Just do it!

I need to not only track calls and be able to listen to them but track by source and keyword. This was not able to be done in a certain other providers system so CTM definitely is taking care of them for me.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Ian D.
Ian D.

"Excellent call tracking and an evolving platform"

What do you like best?

Coming from another call tracking platform, I very much enjoy the ability to not only track a call to a variety of sources , but to also have the ability to listen to the phone calls for quality control purposes.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike; I am not the biggest fan of the inability to have multiple call tracking accounts open in multiple tabs (you can only view one client at a time currently) but I expect this to change as the platform grows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to show value in a channel relating to phone calls, like paid or organic; or in a specific medium like AdWords, this service will help bridge the data gap.

Some clients have trouble seeing the benefit in a particular marketing channel. Having the ability to show the client a call linked to a specific channel and to show the value of the call with a recording has been solved this problem.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Rachel H.
Rachel H.

"Comprehensive Call Tracking For Agencies and Small Businesses "

What do you like best?

The call tracking interface is very easy to use and has a variety of helpful filters. I like that I am able to pull visual reports, calls in csv format or just check over them in the call log while still using the filters. The support staff at CTM have always been very prompt and willing to hear out any concerns that I may have,

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have is that sometimes the sources of the calls does not line up perfectly with Google analytics, however I think that is sometimes just an issue with people dialing wrong numbers more than anything. I do also wish that I could switch back and forth between reports and the call log while maintaining the same filter as I am having to add that each time, but luckily they allow you to save your filter presets so that some time is saved there.

I use call tracking metrics to reveal what traffic sources are providing the most leads to my clients. I also use it to narrow down which leads turn into actual business for the law firms I manage.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Jean-Philippe T.
Jean-Philippe T.

"Polyvalent and user friendly."

What do you like best?

The fact that it is so polyvalent. All you need for your Call Tracking businesses in a convivial and user friendly environment. The technical support are just amazing. Free demo. You really should try it.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the price is a little high if you are a small business cause it offers so much, it is maybe not what you need if you're just getting started in call tracking. Anyway, they are flexible and you can always get what you need at the price you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a MUST TRY. Maybe its not quite what you need but you definitely need to try it out. Simple, easy to use and SO polyvalent. Everything you need in one nice web-based application.

For easy call tracking, outgoing recordings and having per customer call summary where we can easily listen and download audio. We've kept 4 customers that was complaining with our old system.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Full-featured Call Tracking System"

What do you like best?

We love being able to access account settings so we can be more responsive to our clients' needs. No need to go through a help desk to do routine maintenance and updates. The call reports are very detailed, also, and it's nice to be able to see caller information.

What do you dislike?

The dynamic phone number switching seems to be unnecessarily limited to 20 users per day. Not sure what the technical limitations are here, but should be higher. Some of the dashboard interface is a little hard to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CallTrackingMetrics is a really robust solution and has lots of neat extras. Definitely worth checking into to see if it is right for you!

We can serve our clients better and have more transparency and access to make updates by ourselves.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Anna S.
Anna S.

"Great solution for client with multiple locations"

What do you like best?

Call Tracking Metrics has an extraordinary support team. Whenever I've had a question, they've gone above and beyond to make sure that everything is set up correctly, and that I understand what I'm doing.

What do you dislike?

The interface took a little bit of getting used to–could have been a little bit more intuitive.

CallTrackingMetrics has been a great solution for my Marketing Agency's healthcare client with multiple facilities. We are able to integrate with several other programs, including Salesforce, and

CallTrackingMetrics review by Jamie B.
Jamie B.

"Love CTM"

What do you like best?

I've used CTM at two different companies and recently brought them on at my new company and can't say enough good things about them! They are wonderful! The customer service is fabulous and the dashboard is superb. Reporting would be my favorite aspect about CTM.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are weird glitches with the dashboard. This does not happen often and when it does they are normally on top of the fix very quickly.

I'm on the marketing team and before CTM we had zero visibility into how folks were responding to our campaigns if they chose to call in. Now with CTM we have visibility into every campaign phone call and this is super valuable information on how we develop our future campaigns from a messaging perspective. Additionally, having the ability to add the call records to Salesforce has been extremely helpful.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Owen W.
Owen W.

"Call Tracking helps track my marketing campaigns"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature in call tracking is the simple ability to get a notification email when a custom calls certain numbers. Marketing can be a hard thing to assign an actual dollar value to. Creating specific number for each of my marketing ads whether they be online or in print really helps be able to some sold data to see if they are really working. Being able to track an individual customer and then figure out what their interaction was with us, especially through making a purchase is very valuable to us.

What do you dislike?

Setting up is fairly easy but getting advanced reporting can be a little confusing.

The problem of comparing cost to value of marketing campaigns. Certain marketing efforts do not have as much direct value as previously thought where as others provide more so we can marketing dollars in the right places.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Rachel C.
Rachel C.

"Problems with missing calls constantly! "

What do you like best?

While they went out of their way to help with set up the service is lacking. Been on it for a year and very disappointed that so many calls are missed.

What do you dislike?

II am frustrated with the number of missed calls. So much missed data because they don't record all incoming calls, only the numbers transferring to the main line. No way that it should 400 calls in a whole year when we get more than 400 calls in a week!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for Jason Smith for your demo!!! He was great at answering my questions and understanding my level of tech ability. He did not speak down to me or take longer than needed to share the information.

We are wanting to actually know where a client is coming to us from to be better able to handle our ROI. Failing on the

CallTrackingMetrics review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Flexible Software"

What do you like best?

The extensive metrics and flexibility to set up and control triggers won me over from competitor products. I could better control when numbers were swapped out for tracking and give more valuable analytics to clients. Being able to integrate with other products is also a major advantage to keep you in one piece of software.

The support has also been a blessing to work with as needed. In switching between solutions, we had some things were were used to doing a certain way and we quickly were able to update our processes and workflow to match CallTrackingMetrics.

What do you dislike?

Because of all the possible actions, the learning curve for some users to follow how some triggers will be fired can be daunting. A testing area or being able to select commonly used setups may better help some of these user types.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Developers can spend some time to thoroughly go through the software implementation and unlock its potential in cases with particular requirements.

We have multiple campaigns that need different numbers on the same page depending on the url. We like the ability to better control the software, which is not available in many solutions. We have also been able to save time by staying in one piece of software to review necessary analytics for clients.

We have also been able to adjust campaigns on the fly by using the real-time analytics that are available.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Troy T.
Troy T.

"Great service for any online marketing campaign"

What do you like best?

We use this service for tracking in bound calls through our landing pages and with all their built in features it has worked excellent. We are now looking at expanding it to other elements of our business. We highly recommend it for anyway wanting a simple, straight forward service that delivers call tracking metrics.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the software had better built in text messaging services.

We are tracking inbound calls from pay per click landing pages we use with Google Adwords for online advertising. It allows us to see how many leads are being generated by having leads call through this number to reach our local offices.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Alessio R.
Alessio R.

"Powerful and flexible"

What do you like best?

As we are a european agency, CTM's features to manage sub-clients and the availability of numbers in a huge amount of countries is invaluable for us.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit convoluted to match sources and phone numbers when you need to add lots of them at the same time; reporting could be streamlined a bit to make it simpler to show totals for a certain source in a given time period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pricing is fair, the platform is very complete albeit sometimes a little overwhelming, support is very prompt and flexible.

CTM allows us to attribute phone conversions to the marketing campaigns we run for our clients; since we specialize in hotel marketing, it's also very useful to be able to collect data and segment it according to the clients' geography.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Paloma N.
Paloma N.

"Still some kinks to work out"

What do you like best?

CallTrackingMetrics offers a good and competitive price point, and after conducting a lot of research on call tracking options, I chose this one because it was an inexpensive investment to try. We ended up using it for close to a year. Choosing the numbers is pretty easy, and the reporting is great.

What do you dislike?

Over the course of almost a year using CallTrackingMetrics, we ran into a few problems here and there, and though the customer service team usually responded promptly, I never felt that I was getting the best service or assistance that we could have been. I have worked in customer service for an online company myself, so I wouldn't say the standards are super high, but we were always kind of shoved off and given cop-out answers. We used the tracking numbers to track a postcard campaign initially, assigning 2 numbers to the A/B test of postcards to see which performed the best. After a few weeks, we were getting so many calls for a Halloween store, and come to find out they had assigned the tracking number to two different companies. When I called, I had already figured out the problem, but the CallTrackingMetrics team gave a lot of excuses and no solutions. Eventually, the credit card on file expired, and instead of alerting us (no alerts at all), they pulled all of our tracking numbers, so we were left with a lot of marketing with invalid phone numbers. Very disappointing experience overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fine company, but it is just not the best. It is a good price, and you get what you pay for. I don't mean to badmouth them, but I received poor support from them time and time again, apathetic employees on the phone who sounded like they didn't really care one way or the other if we were satisfied with their product.

CallTrackingMetrics helped us tracking different marketing campaigns, since we are a business that relies on leads, and ideally phone leads, it was helpful for us to see where the phone leads were coming from each time. Since we haven't been using this system, we just ask our prospects when they call, which works fine, but it is less ideal for reporting.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Sophia S.
Sophia S.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the layout of call tracking metrics. You can see other reps who are on the phone and it is easy to transfer calls. I like how you can listen to calls whenever and review them. There is accountability held along with it as well.

What do you dislike?

Call tracking metrics does have some glitches and sometimes will show a call that is coming in which really isn't an actual call at all.

We are able to score the calls and keep track of the type of influx that we are receiving. It helps track lead generation and sources.

CallTrackingMetrics review by George K.
George K.

"By Far, The Best Call Tracking Platform Available"

What do you like best?

Simple 1-line of code to implement on our website and clients websites.

Other call tracking platforms have 3 parts of code to implement and you have to find each instance of a phone number on every single page of your website and update the code.

I couldn't believe how simple and easy it was to implement Call Tracking Metrics.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about Call Fracking Metrics. I haven't come across one area where I've thought they should change something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple setup, most robust of all competitors, excellent value!

We're seeing all the call conversions from Google Adwords and Facebook Ads that we never used to be able to see before. This shows the clients that our advertising is driving new business for them.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Steven M.
Steven M.

"Excellent platform, service and pricing."

What do you like best?

I have used my fair share of call tracking providers and i am very happy with CTM because the price is the most competitive which is important to me as a small business. But despite the low price its feature rich and allows me to do everything i need for syncing with adwords and analytics, call whispers, schedules etc..

The support is also responsive and available as necessary.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike at this point.

Being able to better understand the value of my advertising budget is very important in the world of pay per click ads. I also use it to track organic phone calls which helps me to determine if our SEO is increasing the views of our website for quality customers.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Jacquie G.
Jacquie G.

"Easy-to-read reports, great customer service!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and set up, and my clients love the detailed reports and access to their own dashboards. The dashboard itself is very intuitive, and customer service is easy to access any time I have questions or need help.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are a shortage of local numbers, but Call Tracking Metrics support is always eager to solve that issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have not used other Call Tracking companies as an agency, but our clients have, and after using the Call tracking Metric products with us, they have told us how much they like their reports and their dashboards.

My clients are able to track all their various lead sources... it's great! For me, as the owner of an interactive media agency, I am able to offer this solution to my clients as part of a comprehensive plan to monitor and track online paid advertising and marketing avenues. It allows us to tweak and refine our marketing strategies for individual clients based on real time results.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Best call tracking in exsitence"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about CTM is the ease of use & the tracking system that is integrated with a large quantity of platforms.

Auto dialer is very fast & solid infrastructure.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that you have to create a new user for every queue that you create. I would like to see an option to input numbers queue specific.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is affordable, beautiful, innovative, easy to use, scalable, and the customer support is incredible. I would recommend this to ANY size business.

It makes my AdWords campaign 10000x times more efficient & I can track each employees performance.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Nathan J.
Nathan J.

"Very Pleased With CallTracking Metrics"

What do you like best?

Everything that we've done with CallTrackingMetrics thus far has been great. Their sales and support staff were very helpful during my selection process and in while I set up services with them. Their email notification system works exactly like I want it to - I receive an email each time I receive a new phone call and I get a weekly summary message that helps my staff and me stay on top of our incoming sales calls. Their online reporting site provides a clear log of all of our calls and even allows me to listen to our calls directly from their portal.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can even say that I dislike is that their Salesforce integration service doesn't come included in their basic service plan - that is only an option as part of their premium service plan. I can't blame CallTrackingMetrics for setting up their service plans this way... I do the same thing with my business. I just have to be willing to pay a bit more for their higher priced plan if that Salesforce integration is important to my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend CallTrackingMetrics to anyone looking to record and track their incoming calls.

I have two websites that generate incoming calls to our business. A crucial part of our sales process is following up with sales leads as they make their purchasing decision. CallTrackingMetrics provides me our callers information so that I am able to reach out to our prospects and help close the sale. The services that CallTrackingMetrics offers is invaluable to me in this process.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Travis Y.
Travis Y.

"I Found CallTrackingMetrics Wonderful and Intuitive"

What do you like best?

If you're new to call tracking and analytics you need not worry as you can literally be up and running within 10 minutes or creating your account. The interface was very intuitive to use and you can really engage people involved with easy report generation and email notifications. This more than paid for itself in both saving and future resource allocations for the clinical trial recruitment I ran using PPC.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't much I "disliked", but I did wish there were a few more pre-canned/configured reports available. Also, I did not find the exporting formats to be to my liking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inexpensive and easy to use. For a first time user, I found it very intuitive and required only minimal support. Support personnel are quite prompt and friendly as well. I was more than impressed.

Working on online recruitment for a nationwide clinical trial. The benefits we received where the ability to track cost per lead by radio, PPC service or newspaper and re-allocate those funds better the second time through. Also, we were able to refine our keywords for future organic marketing as well as follow up per site on calls and quality and even score them in our dashboard.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Dwynne Z.
Dwynne Z.

"CTM is a vital tool; easy to use, data is clearly presented, support is incredibly helpful."

What do you like best?

I appreciate how easy it is to set up an account for our clients and begin tracking calls immediately. The results give us directions for conversion improvement; integration with Google Analytics is a useful feature, we are able to set and achieve goals based on the collected and clearly presented data.

What do you dislike?

This is a small thing, but as CTM is growing, they are updating their menus and rearranging elements in attempts to increase the user experience, but it does create a bit of an inconvenience to have to re-learn my way around the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CTM is the tool to use! Get immediate results to increase conversion.

As my company is able to provide this service as part of our SEO and conversion efforts, we can track where calls are coming from and improve those areas for increase conversion. My clients also appreciate hearing how their staff is handling the incoming calls for training purposes.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Amber C.
Amber C.

"The only way to track calls"

What do you like best?

I have used call tracking metrics for customers for over 5 years. This is my most reliable way to measure ROI on leads for our customers. My favorite thing about call tracking metrics is their customer support. We have some complex programming happening, and they always take the time to make sure we are implemented correctly.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing is bad about them. Very affordable and very easy to use. Sometimes it does not fit into our customers plan simply because the number customers call must be the same number they will always call (like high profile lawyers ect). So call tracking is just not for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is well worth the costs to know exactly how your clients are performing.

This service solves exact ROI measurement. It also serves as a sales training tool. We have major franchises that use this service as a way to monitor how new franchisee locations are performing and then taking the recorded calls and using it to improve training.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Sasha L.
Sasha L.

"Soft Phones are the Future! "

What do you like best?

Everything you need is on your computer screen!

What do you dislike?

Having multiple lists of type of calls is a challenge as you currently have to have multiple browser tabs open for each one.

It is allowing us to track how people are finding us and making sales. It also allows us to tag calls in a way that we can use for training new employees.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Alexandre F.
Alexandre F.

"Call tracking made affordable and easy"

What do you like best?

I've been using CallTrackingMetrics for more than 2 years as an agency. It is a solution offering a pricing model that scales very well as we add new clients. We use sub-accounts for each client, which really helps with billing.

In terms of features, it meets our requirements very well. We use the dynamic number insertion feature a lot to track phone numbers on clients' websites. GA integration is robust and works well, and we can monitor if our pool of phone numbers is large enough with the accuracy report.

What do you dislike?

UI has improved a lot over time, though some settings are really deeply buried in the tool.

Setup might be complex when you try to replace phone numbers that are not in plain HTML code as the JS code has trouble replacing them through multiple HTML tags (e.g. part of the number is coloured with HTML tags)

It's sometimes hard to find numbers in some area codes, and some countries are missing.

We've also had trouble in the past with 1-800 numbers redirecting to other 1-800 numbers. Some careers between CallTrackingMetrics and the client may not play nice in these cases, which might result in dropped calls. However, alerts can be set in case of unanswered calls, which mitigates this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best tool we've found in terms of balancing features and price.

As a web marketing agency, we help our clients increasing their ROI online. Clients who are in a lead generation business are half blind if they only measure leads coming from the web channel. Measuring phone calls resulting in leads closes the gap and helps us optimizing our marketing campaign based on a complete view of the outcome.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Chris O.
Chris O.

"We use them for all our call tracking!"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly add tracking numbers is great but you know the best part about CallTrackingMetrics is the ability to bill customers independently and allow them into only their numbers to review calls and see stats. Connecting these metrics with Google Analytics is also great so we can check out the success of our calls on one dashboard as well. All around these guys are top notch...great customer service...quick responses and just a great and pleasant system to work in.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far...i can't think of one other thing i wish you had or did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

jump in and start using it...that's it.

we are able to segment out our different locations for multi-location businesses ... which is very helpful in seeing which locations are producing better with online calls...and also which locations are not closing sales even though their call volume is up. It's great to be able to analyze this.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Brittany H.
Brittany H.

"Worth Every Penny"

What do you like best?

Gone are the days that you rely solely on clicks from a marketing campaign to determine the overall success of the campaign. Call Tracking Metrics allows you to add another element to your campaigns by not only recording the number of phone calls you receive, but also allowing you to listen to the calls, track back to Google Analytics, and so much more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop searching. Call Tracking metrics is by far the best company for all of your call tracking needs. Great interactive dashboard and great prices. You get exceptional customer service at a low price. Sadly, great service is not something that automatically comes with products now, so when you find a company that has a great product and great service there is nothing better.

Call Tracking Metrics helps us add an extra level of measurement to not only our Digital Campaigns, but also our traditional marketing campaigns. There are so many features available with Call Tracking Metrics, it would amaze you.

I interviewed many call tracking companies, and for the price and service-level you receive with Call Tracking Metrics, it simply cannot be beat. The customer service reps are super helpful, and very responsive. You can call, email, or do an online chat. Their service-level is top-notch.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Justin K.
Justin K.

"I rely on Call Tracking Metrics for ALL my clients"

What do you like best?

The robust features that pulled me in to begin with just keep getting better and better. Also, they have fantastic support and very good documentation. One of the main things I needed was integration with Analytics and Adwords to track conversions. At least at the time, CTM was the only provider with these features. Still, such features as their direct-to-call lead form (Form Reactor) is really top notch and not available anywhere else that I know of. Alos, I really like the javascript that switches the phone number depending on the source of the visitor. That really makes tracking across Paid advertising, organic, social media and whatever else really easy.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to cost less. Though competitive, there are other services that have cheaper numbers and less cost per minute. There's not much else to say on that, except that it would be nice to pay less. But, even with over a dozen clients and over 40 numbers, it runs me less then $150 per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through the documentation thoroughly.

The call tracking services allows me to show my clients exactly how many leads we pull in, as well as important internal statistics such as our cost per conversion. Like I said before, this was my biggest problem. I could have used any call tracking, but wanted to provide my clients a higher quality marketing. I am happy that I chose CTM and will most likely stay with them until the end.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Bob W.
Bob W.

"Excellent Call Tracking"

What do you like best?

Call Tracking Metrics is a full service, reasonably priced call tracking service. I have been using their service for a couple years, during this time I've seen constant enhancements to the user interface. Reports are comprehensive and easy to generate. The need for customer service is rare, but has been great when I've contacted them.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, tough for me to come up with anything I dislike. Service is good, cost is reasonable, reports are good, website integration is good.

The monthly pricing has gotten a little more expensive over the last couple years with a big jump to their white labeled plan. That is probably my biggest dislike, but it's still pretty reasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend CallTrackingMetrics. They have a great product and do a great job.

I'm using Call Tracking Metrics to gauge the effectiveness of SEO and SEM campaigns for clients. It's great to be able to report incoming calls to my customers every month.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Roberto R.
Roberto R.

"Works perfectly, and when it doesn't, their customer support is amazing!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. We have no problem explaining our clients how to use it.

What do you dislike?

Did not like the changes to the reporting window. In order to change date you have to go to Edit, and it takes more clicks than before. Also, it would be amazing if the reporting had the ability to do date comparisons, but it does not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Being able to listen to calls is a great feature, not just for tracking marketing efforts, but also for sales training and quality control. Also, if any problems were to come up, as it will inevitably happen with technology, Call Tracking Metrics tech support has always been able to help us with any and all issues that come up. Also, a great feature is the ability to use call tracking phone numbers from many areas and also toll free numbers. This gives businesses the chance to seems to so local, and attract customers from all around the country, not just from your main city. All in all, Call Tracking Metrics has been a very useful and cost effective solution.

It is amazing to be able to track calls, listen and determine actual leads from just random calls. The biggest benefit is that we are able to prove to our customers, with number, how our marketing efforts are paying off in gathered leads.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Kristin S.
Kristin S.

"A Good Experience"

What do you like best?

I like how it provides visually appealing graphs on existing data. This helps save time when showing results to clients. I also like how easy it is to filter and navigate through the calls.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to have conversions recorded if a sale was made. It takes a very long time to go through each call. I understand this is complicated, but maybe if there was a button the representatives could press with a corresponding meaning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend calltrackingmetrics if you have a team in place that can spend time listening to the calls and you are focused on sales, conversions, and improving the system. It can really help any business that uses a phone, which is almost everyone!

I am able to show clients an average time range that results in a conversion (sale) and can give them tips on how to increase their sales. For example, I am able to tell clients where they are lacking whether it is on answering the phone, having long recordings that result in callers hanging up, or if their representatives are not pushing the sale or providing great customer service.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Cutting Edge Technology & Superb Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Their customer service. Via phone or chat, their customer service is excellent. They are always there to help and go above and beyond. They even reached out to what I assume was Twilio to help solve some international calling problems I was having. I believe Anna did that for me.

What do you dislike?

International minutes can be a bit pricey. Sometimes there are annoying Analytics errors that are not actually errors in the dashboard, but it is merely a minor inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any other call tracking platform, it can become expensive very quickly if you are driving a lot of phone calls. However, you can have your clients pay for the minutes used. In my case, I run my own campaigns, so I front all of the costs. However, I would be not be able to optimize my AdWords campaigns without CTM, so it is a necessary cost, and one I am happy to pay.

I use CTM in order to attribute phone calls back to keywords. CTM offers the easiest single-click integration for analytics I have seen.

CallTrackingMetrics review by William (Bill) B.
William (Bill) B.

"Our business depends on CallTrackingMetrics every minute of every day."

What do you like best?

RentADumpster.com depends on CallTrackingMetrics every day to connect our customers with the correct suppliers. This happens seamlessly every day and when there is a interruption it is corrected very quickly. The staff is the best always eager to help resolve an issues you may have.

What do you dislike?

If I had to dislike something it would be a little confusing on the different types of calls when it comes to tracking receiving routing etc. But then again that is why the service folks make it seem simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For hassle free quality service it is a good choice to switch to CallTrackingMetrics.

We work with many suppliers for our services. Routing the calls to the correct suppliers at different times of the day is a struggle but not for CallTrackingMetrics. We switch suppliers twice a day at different times with out a hitch. If there ever is a hitch it is corrected quickly.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Larissa W.
Larissa W.

"Great product, great value, great service!"

What do you like best?

I've used CTM at two different companies now, in both an e-commerce and marketing agency setting. In both instances, the tool has proven absolutely vital in our tracking efforts and measuring ROI. There are certainly other call tracking options available, but in my opinion, the value for the price is unmatched.

When I joined my current agency, I had to find them a new call tracking solution. The provider that was in place previously was woefully inadequate in features as well as usability of the interface. I was able to whole-heartedly recommend CTM from past experience. In short, CTM really made me look good! The competitive price point alone would have done that, but the quality and ease of transition was great, too.

On top of all that, the customer service has been great. Prompt, friendly, knowledgable, patient... basically every positive buzzword you can throw out there for great customer service.

What do you dislike?

Minor complaints.. lack of some reporting features at the top level for agency accounts with multiple sub accounts. Agency dashboard is nice, but no customization and missing some data points (total callers) don't show up there. Also, you aren't able to set auto-generated reports that show data from the top level for all accounts together.

Some issues with the internal search feature not working that great. When you have a large number of sub accounts, this can lead to different team members accidentally creating duplicate accounts (though easily combined and fixed!).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use the product in an agency setting and provide service to medical professionals, make sure to do some research on HIPAA privacy regulations and how that relates to using CTM. The onus is typically on your client to stay compliant (CTM themselves are not a 'covered entity' nor do they consider themselves a 'business associate'). It is still a good idea to understand the details.

The best benefit is easy integration with Google Analytics and AdWords to track the success of our SEO/PPC efforts for clients down to a very granular level. The clients see a huge value to the service and it helps us stay accountable. Since we offer both print and digital marketing, it's also a great way to compare different channels and create the perfect mix tailored to each client.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Laura E.
Laura E.

"So easy and helpful"

What do you like best?

We are able to easily see which marketing efforts are generating the most leads and the most revenue. As far as figuring out where your money is best spent, I don't know how you could do it without a software like CallTrackingMetrics. It definitely makes us better marketers.

What do you dislike?

The only negative thing I can say is that they do not always have the vanity number available that we want. Of course, that isn't really CallTrackingMetrics' fault. Other than that, I have yet to experience any significant problems or inconveniences and we have had the software for over a year.

We are able to effectively track our lead source, so that we can better determine the ROI on all of our marketing efforts.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Ahmed R.
Ahmed R.

"Amazing software backed by amazing people. Worth every penny!"

What do you like best?

Everything! We initially rolled our own call tracking system, which was a pain to manage. We then tried another company, whose software was OK, but the people at their company were a nightmare to deal with. Call Tracking Metrics has been a Dream! Very reliable service & wonderful customer support that goes above and beyond. Their pricing is reasonable & I genuinely feel that they ACTUALLY care about my account. It may seem odd to be a fan of a call tracking company, but as an entrepreneur, count me in as a big fan of this awesome startup!

What do you dislike?

Can't really complain about anything. Wish the iPad app was a little nicer, but it's a "nice to have" at best. Their core functionality is bullet proof.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! If you know what you're doing, just jump in. If you don't, take a minute to understand the immense powerful solution that CTM offers & how to harness it. Either way, it's a solid offering!

Quantitative marketing, even for offline channels is made possible by CTM

CallTrackingMetrics review by Ian M.
Ian M.

"Great Experience with CTM"

What do you like best?

It is extremely user friendly. I have never worked in a cal center before and I adapted quickly because of the ease of CTM.

What do you dislike?

Routing matrix is flawed. Yesterday, for example, one person received over 30 calls, I received 5.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect the routing matrix.

We can track our calls from where they come from which helps out marketing.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great product and great team"

What do you like best?

We have been using CTM for over 3 years. We love how they are investing back into their software and adding new and unique features for us to add value to our clients.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything right now. Everytime there was a challenge, it seemed to be resolved within a month or two.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest setting up a call the the team at CTM. They can walk you through their product and show you some of the bells & whistles. I wouldn't even look at another platform. The fact they are now HIPPA compliant allows for another value adder for us being in the medical field.

The business challenge our Clients have is that they can't determine where the calls are coming from or judge the quality of the person answering. CTM is great as it is the backbone of their marketing and sales team.

CallTrackingMetrics review by User in Internet

"Excellent Call Tracking Resource"

What do you like best?

I believe that the ability to integrate the tool with Adwords and Analytics has been the most helpful thing when using CTM. It helps us to track what calls are coming in from PPC efforts and even what keywords those calls originated from.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are discrepancies in CTM and Adwords. This can sometimes be attributed to improper setup but sometimes everything is set correctly and still the calls do not properly import.

CTM allows us to see which keywords are performing and which are not. It also allows us to see how qualified cases are. This allows us to optimize our PPC accounts to a higher degree.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Robbie H.
Robbie H.

"Easy to deploy. Great data insights"

What do you like best?

Over the years I've always hacked together call tracking software to track conversions. A client suggested or already had CallTrackingMetrics on the site. I was able to see and review what they had going on and was mind blown. So easy to deploy. Such great insights!

What do you dislike?

Can be costly as you scale and need extra numbers.

Tracking conversions, reviewing calls

CallTrackingMetrics review by Steven S.
Steven S.

"Great Call tracking "

What do you like best?

Clean interface. Integrates well with our other tools. Can handle both our telephony and call tracking needs.

What do you dislike?

Lack of good documentation. API is robust and well-documented, but there is little when it comes to object reference.

Tying lead calls with the web sessions that prompted them. This gives us better end-to-end analysis of our leads

CallTrackingMetrics review by Ryan W.
Ryan W.

"Fantastic Product that I brought over from my last company"

What do you like best?

I like the way that if I need something changed or fixed it is just a phone call away. Support is all very friendly and knowledgeable, whatever your issue they can always find a solution.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that they are on the east coast and I can't get a hold of them at 5pm PST to get help, but beyond that there is nothing to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company does everything that any of the big box companies do at a fraction of the cost, and more often than not 5 times better.

They offer a wide variety of services too, from a small company to a large enterprise with many levels in between.

I am using this company to watch my marketing spend and ROI, as well as make sure that my salesmen are doing their jobs correctly. The texting features for my service department saves my service writers a ton of time!

CallTrackingMetrics review by Agency
Agency

"Good service, reasonably priced, plenty of features and integrations"

What do you like best?

I've been using their service for years now, and overall I'm happy. Customer service is helpful and available by phone or email.

What do you dislike?

I have had an issue receiving notifications which caused a billing issue that had a domino effect on my work, and I spent a good deal of time working through the resulting issues. I would also like better custom reporting options available.

Primarily it's used for measuring marketing spend for my company and for clients. We also use it to monitor customer service and the quality of leads generated.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Call Tracking Metrics Review"

What do you like best?

Call Tracking Metrics has well informed, friendly, and best of all--reactive customer service. Someone is always available to answer our questions. Also, we enjoy the fact that the program enables our company to send text message notices

What do you dislike?

We dislike how overwhelming the interface is at first. Only a few members of our company are well versed in this software--and even they have to contact the help on a near daily basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of the customer support and help guides. This is a robust software when used to its full potential.

CTMetrics enables us to track what calls are going where and grants our customers a dashboard to interact and rank their own calls. Text messaging capabilities are a key factor as to why we chose this software.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Agency
Agency

"Administrator"

What do you like best?

The support. When I have a problem, it is solved fast and easily.

What do you dislike?

When I bill my clients for extra minutes, I don't have a proper report to show them their usage without showing them the price we pay for minutes. This is not convenient because we don't bill the same price for minutes.

Also, for paid media, I have to buy a different number for each channel (AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.). It would be more convenient if I could set up one number to track multiple sources.

We wanted to measure the calls we bring to our clients with our online advertising campaigns.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Pretty useful but could improve"

What do you like best?

I like the service capability. I use the agency platform and resell the services to my clients. It's a great way to measure advertising effectiveness by recording the "leads" that called the client.

What do you dislike?

DESIGN: The user interface. It took me a long time to get used to the organizational system and it still bothers me when I'm trying to figure out where to find something. I dislike that I can't be "entirely in" a client's channel. Even when I am in a client's setup, I still see the rest of the platform meant for the entire agency so it's confusing.

HELP: I dislike having to go to the primary calltrackingmetrics website just to read the tutorials (there's no way to access them from inside my portal). The tutorials should be embedded within my portal in a way that I can search and read them without leaving where I am in the portal. I also dislike how the Help menus work. The Help menu is meant to be customized so that I, as an agency, can create my own for the clients. Even when I'm logged into the agency dashboard and I go to "Help" I see an empty screen. My clients also see an empty screen when they go to help. This should be helpful tutorials that teach you how to use the system. And it should be a white-labeled version of the Help tutorials automatically for my client accounts (that I can add on to or rewrite if I should so choose).

BILLING: I dislike the billing aspect. I have it set to agency billing and it just gives me the total amount billed (and not how much of that is each client). The billing is also clunky and based on a "whenever you hit this number" configuration instead of a set amount per month on the same day, based on whatever the accumulated total is based on the account type, total numbers, total minutes. The alternative is to bill clients directly per their account, which can be customized to put your own fees, etc. However, this won't work for me because this integration is not a set service that I'm providing to most clients. I just include this service in a full marketing package. This is why it would be helpful to known "exactly" how much each client is costing me per month, or per year, without having to go and calculate it separately later on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can resell the services and make a profit then it is worthwhile even if the system isn't perfect. Nudge the company to take these reviews to heart and continue to improve the product.

As I mentioned before, I use the agency platform and I resell the services to my clients. It's a great way to measure advertising effectiveness by recording the "leads" (i.e. phone calls) that came in.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"User-friendly call tracking platform with excellent support"

What do you like best?

The best part of Call Tracking Metrics is the user-experience and customer service. Anytime I've ever had an issue, they've been able to assist immediately. I also think the overall dashboard is extremely user-friendly. I especially like how easy it is to navigate between multiple accounts. Recently, CTM has made some aesthetic updates to the platform that have improved its ease of use.

What do you dislike?

My biggest issue with the Call Tracking Metrics platform is the entire reporting functionality of the platform. It's not easy to pull data reports. Our clients like to get extremely granular, tracking each number, its source, location, and the minutes and conversions tied to each call, and it's been difficult to pull that data quickly. That's really the only complaint that I have, and still continue to have with the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend speaking to other call tracking vendors, because you'll then see why Call Tracking Metrics is the best choice.

We're a digital marketing agency, so for our clients, we're solving the issue of tracking where phone calls and conversions are coming from (PPC, SEO, email, social media, etc.). Prior to us implementing this strategy for clients, they were using Google Forwarding numbers through AdWords, which had some data, but Call Tracking Metrics has really helped us close the gap in terms of what's working and what's not for a lot of the digital strategies we're using for our clients.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Administrator in Maritime
Administrator in Maritime

"CTM has been one powerful tool to assist with tracking quality and conversions"

What do you like best?

The backbone of the business model is to help organizations improve quality and provide insights towards creating a better customer experience. They are succeeding. The product offers a low cost solution with ease of use to implement. Once the marketing efforts are driving phone calls, the visibility is excellent.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about CTM because if there is a feature not available, I make a request and the team is eager to provide a solution. Great support team. The user interface is a little outdated in design, but certainly not something that would limit my referral for this product. I know that this team will deliver in performance and eventual terrific UI experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CTM is a perfect solution for any organization that would like to call route, quality control, and eventual conversion monitoring.

Our organization is able to control quality of our sales calls, troubleshoot pain points, hear customer experiences first hand, and deliver conversion metrics. A great solution for our marketing efforts. To have the ability to hear the conversions on the phone recordings is the ultimate solution for our organization.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Saved money, improved call accuracy & doubled the lifetime value of our clients"

What do you like best?

We love the backend managing experience, our clients love the front end reporting. We can create reports based on our clients' needs. We integrate Google analytics to make that data easier for our clients to see how we have performed every month.

What do you dislike?

Understand, we've been in business 8 years and have been with Call Tracking Metrics the last 5 years. They are not a faceless company. If there was something I disliked, I'd just shoot Todd or Laurie and email. When we started with them we mentioned how competitors had a function customers loved. Almost immediately they went to work and added it to their platform. So I can honestly say, over 5 years it's only gotten better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost of entry is such that even a test won't break anyone's bank. We started with the biggest name in call tracking, Marchex. Call Tracking Metrics exceeded every benefit offered by them. We tested most of their major competitors. CTM outperformed them all.

We are able to show our clients proof positive that we are able to generate traffic and calls. By reviewing the data with our client input we are able to target more profitable calls and reduce calls that are low quality. Small business owners don't always understand how to measure marketing effectively. This tool gave them confidence in our ability to perform. This turned into customer loyalty. Loyalty equals longevity. It's win-win.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Jessica D.
Jessica D.

"Call Tracking Metrics is a fundamental aspect of successful conversion tracking!"

What do you like best?

The guidance and support staff is an incredible benefit to using this platform. They provide detailed information on various aspects for best practice based on your objectives.

What do you dislike?

I wish the platform could integrate with a CRM for our clients for the ability to do matchbacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing platform for a great price, you won't regret it!

This platform has helped us solidify strong leads using mobile calls, integrations with Adwords and Analytics as well as the amazing text message tracking feature.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.

"CallTrackingMetrics makes my day to day work a breeze!"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity and how helpful the staff is. Being able to use the help chat box while working on other stuff is really nice! The platform is easy to understand and use, and when you can't figure something out their staff is understanding and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a lot of glitches. One day you will save something and the next it looks like you never made any changes. Makes me waste time double checking things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool! Love the integrations with Adwords and other platforms! Definitely a great investment for your company.

We use this product to help our customers track their activities through our marketing services.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Otoño L.
Otoño L.

"Invaluable asset to my clients' marketing campaigns"

What do you like best?

CallTrackingMetrics helps me deliver better results for my clients, and at the same time helps to demonstrate that value to my clients. It's become an invaluable asset to my marketing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Customer service could be warmer and more understanding of the issues I've faced. I have generally felt like agents want to get me off the phone as quickly as possible.

I get people more clients by running campaigns online. This call tracking service allows me to improve campaigns in a way I could not using other data sources and customer feedback. The feedback is direct. It's also allowed us to identify issues with clients' customer service or sales process.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Calling Tracking System"

What do you like best?

Very simple to setup and very effective call tracking system, we have been using for our business for the past couple of years and it's proven to show great result for all our clients.

What do you dislike?

Don't really have any complaint's, works great with the majority of our client's sites. Maybe had an issue once before, but it was minor and I believe it was a mistake on one of our client's part. Other than that it's a great asset to our organization.

Call tracking gives us as a company and our client plenty of information to help us determine what your actual return on investment is for various marketing efforts we do throughout the year. Our client's have generated numerous leads through this system.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"CTM is a great platform for call tracking and is easily integrated with other systems."

What do you like best?

I like the features and the control that the platform gives you as well as its ability to easily integrate with other systems.

What do you dislike?

I am not crazy about the actual visual design of the interface, however it does it's job, and with just a bit of tinkering is easy to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready for a bit of a learning curve working within the interface, but great benefits once you familiarize yourself with it.

The platform gives our agency a means to easily quantify and report on phone calls our clients receive. This helps to show tangible results and true ROI in the form of quantifiable inbound leads.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Joel M.
Joel M.

"Solved our call tracking problems!"

What do you like best?

The pool of numbers, routing capabilities, client access and reporting features are by far superior to other call tracking platforms I've used in the past.

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't identified any issues that have rubbed me the wrong way. Anytime I've run into a problem their online chat support has been able to get me the answer I need very quickly. I really like that feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are definitely a lot of options out there but CTM's support and APIs allow us to use this data in a way that other platforms fell short.

In my business I need to be able to show consistent ROI on the campaigns we are running for clients. The ability to track multiple sources and tie leads with sales is a wonderful benefit that helps increase retention.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Holly L.
Holly L.

"Call Tracking Metrics helped us transform how we report on ROI for our clients."

What do you like best?

Call tracking metrics has been an incredible addition to the services our agency provides and in making our results more meaningful for our clients. The open interface and API ability has allowed us to integrate our call tracking data with several of our other marketing softwares to provide more accurate reporting for our clients. They all love checking in on the call logs on a weekly or monthly basis, and assessing whether or not their leads are turning into sales.

What do you dislike?

There is not a whole lot that we dislike about the platform! The only feature we would find extremely helpful would be a Bing Ads integration similar to the AdWords set-up so we could see the call data down to the keyword level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We would recommend testing some of the API integrations - we have been able to port data into HubSpot as well as our PPC Reports with NinjaCat.

We use Call Tracking Metrics to give us a better understanding of Cost/Lead coming out of our digital marketing services, whether they be PPC, SEO or content marketing. Call Tracking Metrics has allowed us to provide another layer of data and lead tracking in an offline world, where previously we were only able to report on form leads for our clients.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Brian G.
Brian G.

"Simple, easy interface"

What do you like best?

Having used a competitor before, I found that CallTrackingMetric's platform was easy to learn quickly and setting up new numbers was also very easy. I like the way the dashboard is laid out.

What do you dislike?

I was frustrated by initial spam calls but they were able to help me filter them out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform that is easy to set-up and manage, CallTrackingMetrics is an excellent fit. We also found their pricing schedule to be in line with how we manage billing our clients.

Last, since our clients sometimes want to be able to login to listen to their recorded calls, we're very grateful that we can set-up multiple users and manage what they have access to. This simplifies the process considerably.

We're using this to manage call tracking for advertising for one of our clients. We're planning to transition new clients to this platform over time.

The ability to get data quickly and easily has been a real benefit.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Will C.
Will C.

"Great product perfect for a digital agency "

What do you like best?

The fact i can make sub accounts and attach them to clients then give them logins to view their calls. Helps with transparency. Also the fact the client can score the calls good for proving lead worth.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major if i was being very critical a new UI would be great it's a little old school in design but not a problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

Change the UI to something more modern as its looking a little old, nothing to fancy just a clean interface.

Service alerts for calls that drop after 1 second to admin of the account as we had a error with a customers account for 2 days without noticing.

Proving client roi results

adding value to our marketing and adwords services

CallTrackingMetrics review by Lee N.
Lee N.

"A very effective system for managing additional lines"

What do you like best?

Call Tracking Metrics features a super intuitive and easy to use interface, that makes it quick and painless to add new lines to an existing phone system. The call log is excellent at tracking the particulars of each inbound call as well as provides an easy way to oversee how many calls are being made or answered by your team.

What do you dislike?

The amount of most desirable toll-free numbers in Canada is limited and they do not have access to any 1-800 numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try them out, they seem to be one of the most simple to implement as well as inexpensive to add additional numbers.

We needed a solution to help us create new short-term phone numbers to use on conventional marketing campaigns that would allow us to track the number of leads received from each advertising campaign. The call log and easily expandable capacity makes this suuuper easy to do.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Michael R. J.
Michael R. J.

"Call Tracking Metrics is Awesome"

What do you like best?

Call tracking is great to work with. They integrate great with all of our analytics and tracking tools. They have excellent support and we love using them for all of our reporting tools. We love using it for all our reporting tools. It is super easy to use and it integrates with Adwords and Google analytics.

What do you dislike?

It's a little expensive. Even if you're not recording you still have to pay a .05 cent per minute recording fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out all the others. Consider price and volume of calls.

All of our reporting needs are met and solved with CTM. It really helps us add value.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Local Media S.
Local Media S.

"Excellent call tracking program, simple to use for clients and for our agency."

What do you like best?

Very easy dashboard, loaded with features. We have been using this service for 4 years and our clients love it. Easy integration to GA and others. The owners are excellent folks to deal with and there is always someone that answers the phone for support. Pricing is very good and instant retrieval of calls are simple and easy to download form any device.

What do you dislike?

would like better report download options.

Providing our clients proof positive that our services work. Clicks mean nothing but Phone Calls Do. We use this feature to offer our clients something most companies don't. it helps us close the deal.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Call Tracking Metrics adds value to all of our media "

What do you like best?

How easy to navigate and user-friendly the platform is.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was someone on the other end scoring the calls so we know if it resulted in a booking, or not, and then we wouldn't have to listen to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call Tracking Metrics is a great tool to use to value more than just online media. It gives you insight into how your customers are going through the decision process and helps you meet their needs better.

How our online media is affecting offline sales. We didn't have any insight into calls before, and now we can listen to them to see if there are conversions happening over the phone, that spurred from our online ads.