CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics seamlessly integrates marketing call tracking with business phone systems, allowing customers to optimize their inbound lead response process from beginning to end. CallTrackingMetrics' software identifies the marketing channels that are generating leads, converting into sales, and provides all the routing and analytics tools the business needs to make the most of every call.

Work for CallTrackingMetrics?

Learning about CallTrackingMetrics?

CallTrackingMetrics Reviews

Ask CallTrackingMetrics a Question
Showing 346 CallTrackingMetrics reviews
CallTrackingMetrics review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"Ctm review"

What do you like best?

The system once you learn how everything works is very easy to use. The soft phone feature on ctm is very easy to set taking calls. You are search for your calls in a variety of different ways by email, number or name I love this feature.

What do you dislike?

It has a tendency to cut out sa sometimes in the middle of a call. For a new user it can a lot to take in but if you have used ctm features before you learn fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you provide enough training if someone is new to a soft phone and CRM it can be a little tricky.

With ctm we are able to make sure all the incoming calls are directed to the right agents. Also ctm allows our sales ag eww nts to make their outgoing calls with ease.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CallTrackingMetrics
CallTrackingMetrics review by Beth P.
Beth P.

"Great data, could be more intuitive"

What do you like best?

CallTrackingMetrics is fairly easy to set-up and stores a huge range of useful data about referral sources at a reasonable price. There is a huge range of data available for analysis though, and excellent options for cross comparison.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is not very intuitive, and we've had to work with tech support several times to figure out how to set up reports correctly for specific metrics. Tech support has been helpful each time, though.

Once you're able to set the reporting parameter correctly however, you can automate specific reports to run on a schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not be shy to contact Call Tracking Metrics if you're having trouble with set-up or reporting. Their support team is very responsive, and can save you a lot of time trying to navigate their interface.

We use CallTrackingMetrics to test the efficacy of different marketing campaigns that we're running for clients, so that we're able to see exactly which campaigns are leading people to call our clients.

We have been able to greatly improve and fine-tune our strategies.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

CallTrackingMetrics review by Cody B.
Cody B.

"CallTrackingMetrics Review"

What do you like best?

The idea that you can set up different phone numbers that are able to be forwarded on schedules that provide relevant data for your business is absolutely flawless. The data and new dashboard they've set up has provided an easy way to track different retail locations. The cost of a number is virtually nothing but it also allows you to easily handle multiple lines and give great reporting data to boss/clients on their tracking initiatives and what is working and what is not working. If you're relatively new to CTM, they have a CTM university which teaches you the ins and outs of the system. This helps you deliver a flawless experience for phone tracking while creating an easy to use phone tree system that can be run on schedules and routed to IVRs. If you're looking for a phone call tracking system that fits all of your needs, you've found the system for you company, business or as a recommendation to your boss.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I think the dashboard is a bit confusing at points, it takes awhile to learn it, could definitely be tweaked for UX/UI. There's a lot of options, which isn't bad at all, just makes for a big learning curve initially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research the market, be sure you need the advanced techniques that CTM can provide.

Understanding what marketing medias are pulling more than others, we're able to place the phone number to our radio, our website and print media and track the call based on that number.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Marissa Katrin M.
Marissa Katrin M.

"CTM Gives Me Marketing Power!"

What do you like best?

I work in the behavioral healthcare industry as a sales and marketing consultant. I operate an agency and have set up numerous clients on Call Tracking Metrics to monitor that incoming calls are being handled and what marketing campaigns are giving my clients the best ROI. I always recommend CTM to any clients who want control over their marketing spend with the ability to set up sales queues, schedules, and all within a very clean dashboard. I am able to toggle through my multiple clients through the agency drop down which allows for ease and control.

What do you dislike?

I have used CTM over the years and I have seen nothing but improvements and progress to meet the needs of sales and marketing teams. I can't complain at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CTM is an excellent tool for sales and marketing management and tracking. It is important to do a complete demo and have the CTM team help you or your tech department learn how to set up and implement and utilize all of the features. Once it is set up, it allows for a very user friendly interface and dashboard for your team members/agents to use and for management to monitor the agents.

As a sales and marketing consultant I audit my clients and provide them with the tools to manage their marketing spend and ROI. CTM has been a very powerful tool that I have integrated with organic, ppc, adverts, and all other marketing channels to determine what campaigns work best for each client.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Núria G.
Núria G.

"The real and unique solution for our calltracking issues"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the interface and the logs. The facility to buy numbers, manage them, and edit call registers and campaigns.

What do you dislike?

It would be easer for us if the platform and the support will spoke other languages, like spanish, not only english.

Our business is an special one, Apricots is the brand of company services born in Barcelona, with brothels in the city and in Madrid. We work on the adult entertainment and we cannot use Adwords, our marketing online is based on display, SEO, referral or direct.

Our advertisings are not the usual ones, we pay for banners, agency profiles, girls profiles, links, content and others, and it's as important for us to know where our visitors come from as well as where they make the call conversion, because this is our TOP conversion.

After a hard process of implementation, and understanding our needs, with an excelent support of their team, Calltracking give us the match with calls and Analytics results.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Grant B.
Grant B.

"Great Call Tracking Service"

What do you like best?

The ability to track the different channels we use and different campaigns. Having a call tracking numb er for different social profiles and PPC accounts allows us to track everything with amazing detail on each specific channel to see what is performing and what is not. This allows us to duplicate success and tweak those not performing well.

The other great aspect is being able to review calls with clients and show them places they can make changes to improve their intake thereby improving their business growth and ROI.

All the reporting is easy to use and read. You are able to pull a lot of data out of the system and the training is great since there are so many features and capabilities it is totally needed to be able to take full advantage of the system.

What do you dislike?

At this point we do not have any dislikes in regards to Call Tracking Metrics. The system is great and the staff is always responsive and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign-up and go through the training with their team. There are so many capabilities you will miss out on if you try to go it yourself.

We have been able to uncover intake problems with clients and help them make changes to increase their intakes thereby increasing their ROI. We are also able to track each channel by using various numbers for different campaigns allowing us to see campaign specific details.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Eryk G.
Eryk G.

"Solves call attribution as advertised"

What do you like best?

By far the most useful feature (from a paid search perspective) is CTM's ability to capture keyword data with a single phone number. Other providers I've tried required setting up expensive number pools in order to track down to the keyword level - and most of the time, wouldn't work properly anyway. CTM requires no special setup to track keywords - it just happens!

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike anything specifically. The platform is powerful, easy to use, and solves the problem of attributing phone calls to specific ad campaigns. If anything could be listed as a negative is that it's a bit too powerful for what we need it for! Maybe being able to omit certain features (like call routing or other features better-suited to call centres) in exchange for a lower price would be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the cheapest plan and scale up as needed.

We're using CTM to solve the problem of phone call attribution. Knowing which ad campaigns and specific keywords are leading to phone calls, allows us to see the full effects of our advertising - which makes us look even better to our clients!

CallTrackingMetrics review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"Call Tracking Metrics is the All-You-Need Solution for Call Tracking"

What do you like best?

What I like best about CTM is how easy they make it to manage a large volume of Clients. It's never a hassle when I'm navigating through the interface or just going to purchase a new number for one of our numerous clients. The system has also never bugged out on us. Everything about CTM is ace!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I personally dislike about CTM. Any time there is a feature we want that is missing, Call Tracking Metrics support is there to request it to their tech team or to give us an alternate solution. They're also always great to deal with on the phone and always have a good attitude. Never personally had a problem with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our company has had an excellent time using CTM and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a solution to their call tracking needs.

Call Tracking Metrics solves the problem of quickly finding and purchasing tracking numbers for all kinds of publications online and offline. It also allows us to use the sources we need to track specific customer funnels through our websites and ads. We also have enough clients that on any other system it would feel daunting managing their volume of calls. We are able to record all of their calls and listen in to give Client specific feedback about handling calls and such.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Daniel O.
Daniel O.

"Best Call Tracking Software For All"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to find what you're looking for. Specially reporting and integrations, which i've had bad experiences with other providers. Not here, as call tracking metrics has the best user interface compared to other competitors, in my opinion. Also, the value you get for the price is phenomenal. I've had competitors charge a setup fee and monthly usage fee, apart from minutes and numbers. At CTM, you just pay for the minutes and numbers purchased, everything else is pretty much included. Finally, the integration with SWYDO reports is a time saver.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I wish they had is an automated call log export that can be scheduled with specific columns and tracking sources. They have a different report but you can schedule but you can't choose the source or columns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try if you've had a difficult time setting up or managing your call tracking elsewhere.

We are an ad agency for many clients in So Cal. We aim to help them solve the missing piece of ROI with call tracking that allows us to optimize campaigns by knowing the keyword that generates each call. At the same time, we want to provide value, and being able to track calls down to the keyword/ad that generated them makes that really easy.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

"Just what we have been looking for."

What do you like best?

CTM is very easy to use. Setting up new users, call queues, purchasing and configuring new phone numbers, etc. Their help guide is extremely useful as well.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes hard to get a hold of support via phone but they are usually pretty quick with their chat online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a plan for porting your numbers or it could drag on with your current carriers. We ran into some issues with rejected numbers for different reasons. So we ran the old system parallel to CTM to ensure we had everything moved over.

CTM has everything in 1 place. We used to have a different vendor for call recording, call tracking, number purchasing/configuring and call queue/agent dashboards. Now with CTM we have been able to cut back on our multiple subscriptions and logins and go to one place to see it all.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Kasim A.
Kasim A.

"A great solution with robust features and good support"

What do you like best?

The functionality of the tool is awesome. It truly does everything we need it to. I have yet to run into a "Oh, we can't do that" moment with CTM which has happened with other tools.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard isn't exceptionally intuitive. Even after you have gotten used to it. It's easy to get lost in. They have a lot of firepower available and it just feels like they ran out of room.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time it takes to set it up correctly. It's only valuable if you invest the time into making sure it works for you. This isn't "plug and play" necessarily so be ready to customize it to your needs.

We run paid advertising for businesses. CTM allows us to track leads, monitor and score lead quality, track conversion data, etc. It is truly invaluable to a well run PPC campaign.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Administrator

"Extremely Easy To Work With"

What do you like best?

I am a developer at my company and needed a special feature added to their software that would help my program integrate better with the Call Tracking Metrics program, I decided to reach out and I was connected with Jason who took the time to make my request a priority. Within two days he had gotten his development team to build my request into the software. Although somewhat small, my request was essential in the success of our project! Great job and customer service Jason!

What do you dislike?

I think that the only thing that I do not like at this moment, is that I cannot toggle off some of the panels that come standard with the phone calls. For example, the score tab, the Voice Analysis tab, the Visitor Detail tab. Etc...

Recommendations to others considering the product

In learning how to use this product, it will definately help to have experience in any phone dialer system, just to be able to know what the features signify.

Right now we were using two different calling systems because neither of them have all of the features that we need for different parts of out company. With call tracking metrics, it is so feature rich, it covers all of our bases and saves us money in the process.

CallTrackingMetrics review by timothy b.
timothy b.

"The ease of use with call tracking metrics has made working a breeze."

What do you like best?

The way call tracking metrics collaborates with sales force for ease of use. I work in a field that requires a lot of data collection in terms of keeping track of numbers and with the use of call tracking metrics it consolidates the time of data collection by compiling all of the data anyone would possibly need. The organization of the data collection is superb as well, the way you can spread it by day, month, year, particular dates, particular users. Everything really it is so incredible.

What do you dislike?

That our company didn't start using it sooner!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The data collection, organization, and ease of use with other applications like salesforce make call tracking metrics second to none. I work in a field that requires a lot of data collection in terms of keeping track of numbers and with the use of call tracking metrics it consolidates the time of data collection by compiling all of the data anyone would possibly need. The organization of the data collection is superb as well, the way you can spread it by day, month, year, particular dates, particular users. Everything really it is so incredible. I am really happy that my company uses this product and has introduced me to it because now no matter where i go i will recommend it.

We don't really have any major issues with Call Tracking Metrics except for occasionally linking a head set, but the benefits of tracking data is indispensable.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Jorden B.
Jorden B.

"Great For Tracking Your Marketing Efforts Both Online and Off"

What do you like best?

Its covers all the bases from print to digital, allowing us to report back in real time how our marketing efforts are performing. It also provides excellent tools for training sales staff by recording calls readily available for playback anytime we want.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see better/more diverse international calling options, and a bit more user friendliness on the report generation & source tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Embrace the fact this tool is still growing with the growing technology landscape. They are adding new features and tools all the time, and their call tracking software is extremely helpful for businesses, sales, and overall consumer relations.

This tool helps take the guesswork out of marketing efforts, and whether or not they are returning expected results as top performers, or falling flat and wasting important budget dollars.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Stephan L.
Stephan L.

"Where the pedal hits the metal"

What do you like best?

Ease of use to track any advertisement when customers use the tracking number to contact us. Appreciate the integration of organic and paid online tracking....this is a huge benefit for us.

What do you dislike?

The ability to produce customized reporting could be enhanced to make it easier. I would suggest identifying best practice reporting set ups from your customer base, and then offering them to all users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn all you can about the features and benefits from the company and clients so you'll appreciate it's value and actually use it to help with all marketing efforts.

Because we operate in 7 states, having instant tracking for our TV and Radio campaigns helps us when we move into to new markets so we can immediately make any necessary changes for the following week.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Munir H.
Munir H.

"Fully Integrated Call Tracking Platform"

What do you like best?

Call Tracking Metrics allows us to track both paid and non-paid digital activities and attribute calls to each channel. CTM also layers on demographic information about callers that allows us to better understand and target future prospects.

What do you dislike?

The set up is very manual as is the call scoring functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are definitely worth a looking into to track offline conversion for online channels.

We use call tracking software to track offline conversion to fully understand the impact of digital marketing efforts and optimize campaigns based on true results. I have experience using other call tracking software, however, we experienced discrepancies between the calls being reported and the number of calls that hit our switch. Because of this, we switched to Call Tracking Metrics and have had very little variation between calls reported and calls that hit our switch.

CallTrackingMetrics review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Tracking Call Metrics with CallTrackingMetrics"

What do you like best?

Great, visually appealing interface. The top of page navigation bar is simple, 'meat and potatoes' and I love how different users have different levels of access. I also enjoy the call reporting and the appicable filters on calls to tracking numbers.

What do you dislike?

I've been experiencing a very technical bug. When I pull a call report from a tracking number and filter to a certain date range, the export tool emails me a way bigger date range than I intended. Almost as though the filter clears itself when you export. Not a huge deal sometimes, but negates the fact that I apply the filter in the first place. I'm sure a business with large call volume would find this bug bothersome.

We have an in house call center so a good means of call tracking/recording/reporting is essential. The recording is nice and it is a much easier platform to grant user permission while keep that particular user within their designated permissions.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Lorenzo A.
Lorenzo A.

"Good Website for tracking calls"

What do you like best?

It's a nice and very comprehensive website that offers everything you need to track your business' calls, which is very helpful for your Marketing department. You can tag the calls, and the system allows to identify the callers' region and reference website.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to search calls. It would be very nice to have a history of the calls every person's account has worked on, that way everybody could easily find the calls they have worked on. The audio player could be better, and it would be very helpful to have an option to decrease the speed of the audios.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You could need to train for employees into using this online software. Take your time to properly train your staff so that they can take good profit of it.

Using CallTrackingMetrics I have been able to sort and categorize the calls we receive, and process our calculations and payments much more easily. You can even customize the website with different colors according to your taste.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Edward Y.
Edward Y.

"Great product to solve a critical attribution issue"

What do you like best?

keyword spotting tool that automates the capture and categorisation of calls into different buckets for reporting and analysis purposes, saving the work of listening to audio and eliminates the privacy concern of call recording.

What do you dislike?

lack of bulk tracking and trigger setup for different call segments; it is tedious to set up a large number of calls if the client has a lot of digital activity encompassing many different segments. using regex triggers with Adobe Omniture on non-standard publishers is also a manual process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this tool is worth the effort, if you have a similar fundamental product in measurement and attribution. it is not a direct sales-driving tool, though you can use it as such by optimizing your digital activities with the analysis you do from the call reporting.

the major function is adding value in measurement precision, because you don't know what you're doing until you can measure it. the previous situation of looking at digital outcomes and assuming that they were 100% responsible for digital outcomes is shortsighted.

the attribution loss from phone call sales driven by online ads. phone call sales account for the majority of our client's sales, yet there is no other way of counting the impact of online ads on driving phone calls. in fact, Call Tracking Metrics can also delineate between sales calls and support calls, which is very helpful for the use case of optimizing the online activity to drive more sales calls

CallTrackingMetrics review by Gilles G.
Gilles G.

"Straigth forward and easy to Integrate"

What do you like best?

I especially like the connection with google analytics, and the ability to see even the keywords that generated a specific call. interface is clear and there is good documentation on all their products. some of the webcasts and connected videos also help a lot

What do you dislike?

While The Api is easy to use, some of the data returned is not consistent, and some things you can do in the CRM you cannot do via the API, which is a pity

Recommendations to others considering the product

its Easy to use and quick to setup if you do not need any API's

We are using Calltrackingmetrics to track and let our clients know when a call from a new customer was brought by us.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Grant R.
Grant R.

"Complicated UI. Missing Key Features. Unethical Practices. Avg Cust Service. Higher Cost. Be Careful"

What do you like best?

Nothing really stood out compared to other systems I have used. Has some fancy features that I didn't use but could add value.

What do you dislike?

Compared to CallRail the UI is very complicated. Too many different menus and windows to set things up.

Missing key features in the lower plans. I could not use simultaneous calling followed by voicemail if no answer on my plan and would have to upgrade to get this feature.

Unethical practices - I ported a few phone numbers away from CTM but was still charged for them even after they had been moved to the new provider because I did not read the fine print that you have to release the numbers in CTM after they have been transferred. I obviously complained about being charged for numbers that were no longer with CTM, but was told that this was there policy and it was my fault for not releasing them.

Average customer service. I have to admit that they did resolve all my issues, even though many times not the result I was looking for. Usually took a few days for them to get back to me though. Have previously worked with CallRail and they had awesome service. Are now with AvidTrak and they too have awesome service (although not as good UI as CallRail).

Price plans do not include any phone numbers or minutes like other providers so they end up being more expensive in many cases. CallRail unfortunately only include local numbers and minutes in their plans and I needed toll-free so didn't work out for me. AvidTrak is a lot less expensive.

CTM will likely do what you want, I just recommend you go in with your eyes open and make sure you release those numbers if you cancel or port them away or you will be stuck paying for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful. Just make sure you keep your eyes open. Don't expect any favours from them and read the fine print - especially when porting numbers away or canceling your account - so it doesn't end up costing you a bunch of money.

Call tracking for marketing campaigns.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Alaina W.
Alaina W.

"Review"

What do you like best?

I like best about call tracking metrics how easy it is to use the site. It is pretty much self explanatory and I was able to easily create an account, login and navigate my way around. we can also listen to our customer service with the phone calls that are recorded, which helps us monitor our administration and that was not even a goal when we first created an account.

What do you dislike?

what I dislike, is that the reports are not very efficient for what we need or I am unable to figure out how to get the report I want.

we are using tracking numbers to place in phone books to track how many calls we get from the book and whether or not we should keep spending the money are the advertising in the phone books.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Kelli V.
Kelli V.

"Easy to use and very robust!"

What do you like best?

Call tracking metrics has allowed me to track calls through ROI for all of my marketing campaigns. The information I get from it is amazing and I recommend this platform to anyone who asks what I use.

The reports are simple to pull and can be filtered by pretty much any parameter which makes it easy to target specific tracking info.

What do you dislike?

Have to watch call score closely as you may need to adjust your account if your accuracy drops. This will skew your data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system is much more intuitive than their competition. There isn't much comparison when it comes to the customer service and features. Every time I have have a question I call and get an answer I need immediately.

I have solved the problem of spending money on marketing and not knowing if they REALLY worked... it's more than just a guess - this provides REAL results. The benefit is being able to spend more marketing dollars where they are working and stop spending where results aren't being seen.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"Call Tracking Metrics is a lifesaver and so user friendly, I recommend to all of my clients"

What do you like best?

It is so easy for set up and cost effective. I am able to provide several levels of data for my clients as well as real time notifications for important campaigns. I have used several complicated platforms that take months to figure out, CTM is so efficient to work with.

What do you dislike?

One thing is that customer service when I call in is not always the most cheery or helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call Tracking Metrics is so easy to setup and use. The information it will provide your company is invaluable and worth every penny.

Mainly tracking conversions and identifying which online avenues are best for ROI. Through tracking of the landing pages that are generating calls as well as unending sources, we are better able to determine the best way to invest time and money.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Christopher Q.
Christopher Q.

"Virtual Call Center made easy"

What do you like best?

I can control all my call tracking needs with one system. If I need a new number or voicemail setup I can do it all within Call Tracking Metrics.

What do you dislike?

There is not much if anything I dislike about the site. I wish that the mobile app had more features similar to the desktop version of the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to familiarize yourself with its many features. Many companies are using multiple vendors and software to accomplish their needs. CallTracking can help consolidate your needs

Being able to track where call are coming from. I have multiple advertisements and knowing what is working is vital to the growth of my company. Tracking calls to sells for marketing campaigns is one of the many benefits we have realized with Call Tracking Metrics.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Overall CTM is a good systems"

What do you like best?

The ability to see phones status, agents performances record calls and track metrics

What do you dislike?

Nothing that we dislike. CTM has many features that we do not need or use at this time so it is more complicated of a system than we need. Thus it can be more cumbersome for us to set up. However this should be a system that we can use for the foreseeable future.

Prior we used a 800# Call forwarding service and skype. We could not tell if an agent was on a call, we could not tell what calls had been answered and or returned. These areas were huge pain points for us. This is now solved. Additionally we have call reporting to assist in agent coaching. There are many reports that we can also utilized to help improve our performance.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Renee D.
Renee D.

"Review of Call Tracking Metrics"

What do you like best?

I like that this system is hooked up through the Internet so I don't have to buy a separate phone for my job since I work remotely.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I am unable to use the phone through my mobile whenever I'm on the go--I can check the call log but I can't answer any calls that come through.

I'm able to remain connected with my coworkers as well as my clients despite working on the other side of the country from most of them.

CallTrackingMetrics review by User

"Call Tracking Metrics ensures we never miss a customer"

What do you like best?

Call Tracking Metrics has a clean user interface that helps us keep track of all of the calls that come in, and make sure that we reach back out to any that we miss.

What do you dislike?

Some of the integrations seem to pull in bogus data, but this is less than .1% of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to take a minute to look around at all of the features before just diving right into using it.

We are using it to make sure we reach out to every customer prospect. Nothing is more frustrating than a business that doesn't answer voicemails or call back.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Anthony O.
Anthony O.

"The Winning Edge"

What do you like best?

After working with another company who was charging me TRIPLE the price of CallTrackingMetrics it was a huge blessing to find a company that had MORE features and an extremely simple user friendly interface. Customer support has always been fantastic and whenever I request that something be looked into you have a team that seems to be truly passionate about serving their customers.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could truly say that I dislike is when features are being upgraded and function a bit differently than before. I know that the changes are for the greater good so I adjust accordingly. For example: I used to pull customers info directly from the main reporting page and there were some changes that were made that added and extra step to get the same info. In all fairness I don't think that they intended users to pull info from the reporting page the way I did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that they should really dive deep into the software because at first I did not realize exactly how many features were available and what the true maximum potential of the software is.

I have been able to provide small business owners with insight to their businesses that they would have never been aware of prior to utilizing CallTrackingMetrics. I feel that this technology that was once only utilized by big corporations is now available to the local business owner because of CallTrackingMetrics user friendly interface and affordability.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Sam D.
Sam D.

"excellent service!"

What do you like best?

We use this service to contact clients in other states, it allows us to appear to be calling from directly in their area this increasing the likelihood they will answer the phone. We also use it for text notifications to our clients, which they love. The customer service is amazing, they are very quick to answer any and all questions and also very knowledgeable about features that are currently being worked on and coming out soon. Also being able to have the calls recorded for training purposes is outstanding, it really helps that we can go back and listen to our sales people to hear what it is exactly they are having problems with so that we can give them valuable feedback on how to approach it in the future.

What do you dislike?

The only feature we dislike so far is not being able to adopt a no call list and not being able to pick a call back up from hold on the actual phone menu.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software can be used in so many different ways, and the customer service is out of this world, they have a convenient chat feature that is very user friendly. It's fantastic!

We solved our notification issues by using the text feature while also solving the issue of having a hard time getting people on the phone by using the numbers in their areas to make it seem like we are local to them.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"The Perfect Balance Of Simplicity and Power Features"

What do you like best?

Our favorite feature is the integration to Marin. We use Marin to manage paid search for our customers and they are one of the few call tracking providers that has taken the time to not only integrate but also ensure phone calls are correctly attributed as conversions.

We also love that they have a well documented API so we can integrate with our existing reporting tools.

What do you dislike?

The usability and setup are a little challenging to learn. So many ways to route calls, so many ways to configure. It has taken our team some time to learn the CTM interfaces which do not always make sense. It would be particularly helpful if they had predefined profiles that could be configured and applied across accounts.

We provide pay per click advertising services to medical practices across the US. Using CTM has allowed us to accurately attribute conversions to specific paid search channels.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Chris K.
Chris K.

"Reliable & Great Support"

What do you like best?

I have worked with other call tracking providers in the past. I switched to Call Tracking Metrics (CTM) after testing them out and am glad I went with them. They have excellent customer service, always friendly and trying to genuinely help me. Certain other providers when I call sound like they cant be bothered. I also love the integration with Adwords and Analytics for conversion and goal tracking.

What do you dislike?

Some of the UI still needs some work. For example, you should be able to filter a call log in a time period by score or tags. You can't do that currently. But I will say to CTM's credit, if you give them a suggestion and it seems like it will help other users, they try to implement it. This has happened with a few other UI items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What are you waiting for. Just do it!

I need to not only track calls and be able to listen to them but track by source and keyword. This was not able to be done in a certain other providers system so CTM definitely is taking care of them for me.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Ian D.
Ian D.

"Excellent call tracking and an evolving platform"

What do you like best?

Coming from another call tracking platform, I very much enjoy the ability to not only track a call to a variety of sources , but to also have the ability to listen to the phone calls for quality control purposes.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike; I am not the biggest fan of the inability to have multiple call tracking accounts open in multiple tabs (you can only view one client at a time currently) but I expect this to change as the platform grows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to show value in a channel relating to phone calls, like paid or organic; or in a specific medium like AdWords, this service will help bridge the data gap.

Some clients have trouble seeing the benefit in a particular marketing channel. Having the ability to show the client a call linked to a specific channel and to show the value of the call with a recording has been solved this problem.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Rachel H.
Rachel H.

"Comprehensive Call Tracking For Agencies and Small Businesses "

What do you like best?

The call tracking interface is very easy to use and has a variety of helpful filters. I like that I am able to pull visual reports, calls in csv format or just check over them in the call log while still using the filters. The support staff at CTM have always been very prompt and willing to hear out any concerns that I may have,

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have is that sometimes the sources of the calls does not line up perfectly with Google analytics, however I think that is sometimes just an issue with people dialing wrong numbers more than anything. I do also wish that I could switch back and forth between reports and the call log while maintaining the same filter as I am having to add that each time, but luckily they allow you to save your filter presets so that some time is saved there.

I use call tracking metrics to reveal what traffic sources are providing the most leads to my clients. I also use it to narrow down which leads turn into actual business for the law firms I manage.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Jean-Philippe T.
Jean-Philippe T.

"Polyvalent and user friendly."

What do you like best?

The fact that it is so polyvalent. All you need for your Call Tracking businesses in a convivial and user friendly environment. The technical support are just amazing. Free demo. You really should try it.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the price is a little high if you are a small business cause it offers so much, it is maybe not what you need if you're just getting started in call tracking. Anyway, they are flexible and you can always get what you need at the price you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a MUST TRY. Maybe its not quite what you need but you definitely need to try it out. Simple, easy to use and SO polyvalent. Everything you need in one nice web-based application.

For easy call tracking, outgoing recordings and having per customer call summary where we can easily listen and download audio. We've kept 4 customers that was complaining with our old system.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Full-featured Call Tracking System"

What do you like best?

We love being able to access account settings so we can be more responsive to our clients' needs. No need to go through a help desk to do routine maintenance and updates. The call reports are very detailed, also, and it's nice to be able to see caller information.

What do you dislike?

The dynamic phone number switching seems to be unnecessarily limited to 20 users per day. Not sure what the technical limitations are here, but should be higher. Some of the dashboard interface is a little hard to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CallTrackingMetrics is a really robust solution and has lots of neat extras. Definitely worth checking into to see if it is right for you!

We can serve our clients better and have more transparency and access to make updates by ourselves.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Anna S.
Anna S.

"Great solution for client with multiple locations"

What do you like best?

Call Tracking Metrics has an extraordinary support team. Whenever I've had a question, they've gone above and beyond to make sure that everything is set up correctly, and that I understand what I'm doing.

What do you dislike?

The interface took a little bit of getting used to–could have been a little bit more intuitive.

CallTrackingMetrics has been a great solution for my Marketing Agency's healthcare client with multiple facilities. We are able to integrate with several other programs, including Salesforce, and

CallTrackingMetrics review by Jamie B.
Jamie B.

"Love CTM"

What do you like best?

I've used CTM at two different companies and recently brought them on at my new company and can't say enough good things about them! They are wonderful! The customer service is fabulous and the dashboard is superb. Reporting would be my favorite aspect about CTM.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are weird glitches with the dashboard. This does not happen often and when it does they are normally on top of the fix very quickly.

I'm on the marketing team and before CTM we had zero visibility into how folks were responding to our campaigns if they chose to call in. Now with CTM we have visibility into every campaign phone call and this is super valuable information on how we develop our future campaigns from a messaging perspective. Additionally, having the ability to add the call records to Salesforce has been extremely helpful.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Owen W.
Owen W.

"Call Tracking helps track my marketing campaigns"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature in call tracking is the simple ability to get a notification email when a custom calls certain numbers. Marketing can be a hard thing to assign an actual dollar value to. Creating specific number for each of my marketing ads whether they be online or in print really helps be able to some sold data to see if they are really working. Being able to track an individual customer and then figure out what their interaction was with us, especially through making a purchase is very valuable to us.

What do you dislike?

Setting up is fairly easy but getting advanced reporting can be a little confusing.

The problem of comparing cost to value of marketing campaigns. Certain marketing efforts do not have as much direct value as previously thought where as others provide more so we can marketing dollars in the right places.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Rachel C.
Rachel C.

"Problems with missing calls constantly! "

What do you like best?

While they went out of their way to help with set up the service is lacking. Been on it for a year and very disappointed that so many calls are missed.

What do you dislike?

II am frustrated with the number of missed calls. So much missed data because they don't record all incoming calls, only the numbers transferring to the main line. No way that it should 400 calls in a whole year when we get more than 400 calls in a week!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for Jason Smith for your demo!!! He was great at answering my questions and understanding my level of tech ability. He did not speak down to me or take longer than needed to share the information.

We are wanting to actually know where a client is coming to us from to be better able to handle our ROI. Failing on the

CallTrackingMetrics review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Flexible Software"

What do you like best?

The extensive metrics and flexibility to set up and control triggers won me over from competitor products. I could better control when numbers were swapped out for tracking and give more valuable analytics to clients. Being able to integrate with other products is also a major advantage to keep you in one piece of software.

The support has also been a blessing to work with as needed. In switching between solutions, we had some things were were used to doing a certain way and we quickly were able to update our processes and workflow to match CallTrackingMetrics.

What do you dislike?

Because of all the possible actions, the learning curve for some users to follow how some triggers will be fired can be daunting. A testing area or being able to select commonly used setups may better help some of these user types.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Developers can spend some time to thoroughly go through the software implementation and unlock its potential in cases with particular requirements.

We have multiple campaigns that need different numbers on the same page depending on the url. We like the ability to better control the software, which is not available in many solutions. We have also been able to save time by staying in one piece of software to review necessary analytics for clients.

We have also been able to adjust campaigns on the fly by using the real-time analytics that are available.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Troy T.
Troy T.

"Great service for any online marketing campaign"

What do you like best?

We use this service for tracking in bound calls through our landing pages and with all their built in features it has worked excellent. We are now looking at expanding it to other elements of our business. We highly recommend it for anyway wanting a simple, straight forward service that delivers call tracking metrics.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the software had better built in text messaging services.

We are tracking inbound calls from pay per click landing pages we use with Google Adwords for online advertising. It allows us to see how many leads are being generated by having leads call through this number to reach our local offices.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Alessio R.
Alessio R.

"Powerful and flexible"

What do you like best?

As we are a european agency, CTM's features to manage sub-clients and the availability of numbers in a huge amount of countries is invaluable for us.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit convoluted to match sources and phone numbers when you need to add lots of them at the same time; reporting could be streamlined a bit to make it simpler to show totals for a certain source in a given time period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pricing is fair, the platform is very complete albeit sometimes a little overwhelming, support is very prompt and flexible.

CTM allows us to attribute phone conversions to the marketing campaigns we run for our clients; since we specialize in hotel marketing, it's also very useful to be able to collect data and segment it according to the clients' geography.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Paloma N.
Paloma N.

"Still some kinks to work out"

What do you like best?

CallTrackingMetrics offers a good and competitive price point, and after conducting a lot of research on call tracking options, I chose this one because it was an inexpensive investment to try. We ended up using it for close to a year. Choosing the numbers is pretty easy, and the reporting is great.

What do you dislike?

Over the course of almost a year using CallTrackingMetrics, we ran into a few problems here and there, and though the customer service team usually responded promptly, I never felt that I was getting the best service or assistance that we could have been. I have worked in customer service for an online company myself, so I wouldn't say the standards are super high, but we were always kind of shoved off and given cop-out answers. We used the tracking numbers to track a postcard campaign initially, assigning 2 numbers to the A/B test of postcards to see which performed the best. After a few weeks, we were getting so many calls for a Halloween store, and come to find out they had assigned the tracking number to two different companies. When I called, I had already figured out the problem, but the CallTrackingMetrics team gave a lot of excuses and no solutions. Eventually, the credit card on file expired, and instead of alerting us (no alerts at all), they pulled all of our tracking numbers, so we were left with a lot of marketing with invalid phone numbers. Very disappointing experience overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fine company, but it is just not the best. It is a good price, and you get what you pay for. I don't mean to badmouth them, but I received poor support from them time and time again, apathetic employees on the phone who sounded like they didn't really care one way or the other if we were satisfied with their product.

CallTrackingMetrics helped us tracking different marketing campaigns, since we are a business that relies on leads, and ideally phone leads, it was helpful for us to see where the phone leads were coming from each time. Since we haven't been using this system, we just ask our prospects when they call, which works fine, but it is less ideal for reporting.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Sophia S.
Sophia S.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the layout of call tracking metrics. You can see other reps who are on the phone and it is easy to transfer calls. I like how you can listen to calls whenever and review them. There is accountability held along with it as well.

What do you dislike?

Call tracking metrics does have some glitches and sometimes will show a call that is coming in which really isn't an actual call at all.

We are able to score the calls and keep track of the type of influx that we are receiving. It helps track lead generation and sources.

CallTrackingMetrics review by George K.
George K.

"By Far, The Best Call Tracking Platform Available"

What do you like best?

Simple 1-line of code to implement on our website and clients websites.

Other call tracking platforms have 3 parts of code to implement and you have to find each instance of a phone number on every single page of your website and update the code.

I couldn't believe how simple and easy it was to implement Call Tracking Metrics.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about Call Fracking Metrics. I haven't come across one area where I've thought they should change something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple setup, most robust of all competitors, excellent value!

We're seeing all the call conversions from Google Adwords and Facebook Ads that we never used to be able to see before. This shows the clients that our advertising is driving new business for them.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Steven M.
Steven M.

"Excellent platform, service and pricing."

What do you like best?

I have used my fair share of call tracking providers and i am very happy with CTM because the price is the most competitive which is important to me as a small business. But despite the low price its feature rich and allows me to do everything i need for syncing with adwords and analytics, call whispers, schedules etc..

The support is also responsive and available as necessary.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike at this point.

Being able to better understand the value of my advertising budget is very important in the world of pay per click ads. I also use it to track organic phone calls which helps me to determine if our SEO is increasing the views of our website for quality customers.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Jacquie G.
Jacquie G.

"Easy-to-read reports, great customer service!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and set up, and my clients love the detailed reports and access to their own dashboards. The dashboard itself is very intuitive, and customer service is easy to access any time I have questions or need help.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are a shortage of local numbers, but Call Tracking Metrics support is always eager to solve that issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have not used other Call Tracking companies as an agency, but our clients have, and after using the Call tracking Metric products with us, they have told us how much they like their reports and their dashboards.

My clients are able to track all their various lead sources... it's great! For me, as the owner of an interactive media agency, I am able to offer this solution to my clients as part of a comprehensive plan to monitor and track online paid advertising and marketing avenues. It allows us to tweak and refine our marketing strategies for individual clients based on real time results.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Best call tracking in exsitence"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about CTM is the ease of use & the tracking system that is integrated with a large quantity of platforms.

Auto dialer is very fast & solid infrastructure.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that you have to create a new user for every queue that you create. I would like to see an option to input numbers queue specific.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is affordable, beautiful, innovative, easy to use, scalable, and the customer support is incredible. I would recommend this to ANY size business.

It makes my AdWords campaign 10000x times more efficient & I can track each employees performance.

CallTrackingMetrics review by Nathan J.
Nathan J.

"Very Pleased With CallTracking Metrics"

What do you like best?

Everything that we've done with CallTrackingMetrics thus far has been great. Their sales and support staff were very helpful during my selection process and in while I set up services with them. Their email notification system works exactly like I want it to - I receive an email each time I receive a new phone call and I get a weekly summary message that helps my staff and me stay on top of our incoming sales calls. Their online reporting site provides a clear log of all of our calls and even allows me to listen to our calls directly from their portal.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can even say that I dislike is that their Salesforce integration service doesn't come included in their basic service plan - that is only an option as part of their premium service plan. I can't blame CallTrackingMetrics for setting up their service plans this way... I do the same thing with my business. I just have to be willing to pay a bit more for their higher priced plan if that Salesforce integration is important to my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend CallTrackingMetrics to anyone looking to record and track their incoming calls.

I have two websites that generate incoming calls to our business. A crucial part of our sales process is following up with sales leads as they make their purchasing decision. CallTrackingMetrics provides me our callers information so that I am able to reach out to our prospects and help close the sale. The services that CallTrackingMetrics offers is invaluable to me in this process.

Learn more about CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics Videos

Learning about CallTrackingMetrics?

* We monitor all CallTrackingMetrics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.