Calltracks

Call tracking software for websites

Work for Calltracks?
Callfire 2x

Learning about Calltracks?

Calltracks Reviews

Ask Calltracks a Question
Showing 9 Calltracks reviews
Calltracks review by <span>Mark C.</span>
Mark C.

Good all-round call tracking software with confusing interface but good support

What do you like best?

It works. Uses lightweight JavaScript on the page and is easy to implement on site. Integrates with Google Analytics. Reporting provides plenty of data about each and every call, including good quality audio recordings. Compared to other services it's particularly good value for smaller volumes of calls.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a confusing place to be – it takes a while to work out where to click to find what you need – and some things can only be done on the back end by staff, so, altogether you end up liaising with Support a fair bit. The structure of an account seems a little arcane, as if each feature has been bolted on rather than designed as an integrated system.

Ability to track calls and better link revenue to phone activity.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Calltracks
Calltracks review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

Good for high-volume call centers

What do you like best?

I like the keyword tracking feature. It lets us know what keywords people are associating when calling us and it lets us know which keywords we are using that are not successful. It's like A/B testing all the time to optimize.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty expensive. I would recommend it if you host a large call center that you are trying to track sales and what is driving your sale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend this for large retailers that take phone orders.

We were recommended this by a friend. We would get a lot of phone calls for sales but wasn't sure how they were coming to us. With Calltracks, we could track the keywords that were being used to drive these sales. This technology is widely used for web traffic but not many have done it for phone traffic.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

Calltracks review by <span>Dipesh S.</span>
Dipesh S.

Calltracks the perfect technology and data solution any business

What do you like best?

1) The team are great with the support they provide and the integration with Universal Analytics which is so easy it has become a game changer for our clients business

2) It has given our client data and insights they never had before allowing them to make strategic decisions with the data they get from calltracks

What do you dislike?

For our clients who want to use the call tracks the reporting solution they offer a branded version, but not a full whitelabel version

Trying to find ROI for my clients on all marketing channels but also improve the overall customer service that the clients provide with the ability to listen back to the calls. Calltracks has provided so much data and insight that we can see significant improvement on clients business even after a month. The challenge as always is to use the data in the right way.

Calltracks review by <span>Charlie F.</span>
Charlie F.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Call tracks on the right track

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface. My customers find it easy to get around and listen to their calls using Call Tracks. Also, the data I get allows me to track all calls and optimize ppc campaigns accordingly.

What do you dislike?

Acopy of emails that I send to customer service are automatically also sent to me, filling up my inbox. Also, hard to reach actual individual people directly at the company via email - I am receiving emails, but only from generic customer service@ email addresses. An app would be a nice addition. The cost is quite high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend. A solid company.

trying to find ROI for my customers on their PPC and other media campaigns have been enhanced using call tracks.

Calltracks review by <span>Amie W.</span>
Amie W.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Easy to track effectiveness of online marketing channels

What do you like best?

Being able to see which source the phone call came through down to keyword level. Very effective in showing us true conversion rates and how each channel contributes.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to sort phonecalls by source in the interface so that, for example, I can only listen to the ones from paid search and I don't have to go through each one to see what source it came through.

We've seen increase in ROI and conversion rate and have demonstrated to the client the true value of online marketing, allowing them to align their budget accordingly.

Calltracks review by <span>Gerrie O.</span>
Gerrie O.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great to see profitable keywords

What do you like best?

Seeing call volumes for different keywords has really helped save paid search budget

also great to monitor staff members call handling skills

What do you dislike?

No mobile app and interface isn't responsive

Analysising successful marketing spend and improving call handling. Better understanding of ROI

Learning about Calltracks?

* We monitor all Calltracks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.