Calyx PointCentral

Calyx PointCentral is a mortgage platform that offers potent administrative control in a single centralized database providing data integrity and reporting features to help manage your business practices and processes.

Work for Calyx PointCentral?

Learning about Calyx PointCentral?

Categories

Calyx PointCentral Reviews

Showing 8 Calyx PointCentral reviews
Calyx PointCentral review by <span>Carrie R.</span>
Carrie R.

"Calyx Point Central is the best!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Calyx for about 15 years and it's the LEADING software in the mortgage industry. I know companies who have used both Encompass and Calyx and they definitely prefer Calyx.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - just little quirks in the system. When you have a separate co-borrower, their name appears as a joint borrower on some of the disclosures and also the print group function doesn't work on the coborrower side of the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service isn't that great.

No business problems.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Calyx PointCentral
Calyx PointCentral review by <span>Allison W.</span>
Allison W.

"Mortgage Loan Processor Approves"

What do you like best?

I have worked with Calyx Point since around 2002, a lot has changed since then and how since early 2015, my company switched to Point Central. It does not crash as much and as the admin, it is extremely easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that comes to mind that I outright dislike as there are so many functions to Point Central, I am sure there are thousands that I have not even messed with at this time.

Not really solving anything except closing loans ;) We are finding more and more uses to Point Central every day.

What Loan solution do you use?

Calyx PointCentral review by User in Financial Services

"Calyx PointCentral"

What do you like best?

Calyx PointCentral allowed me to have a centralized location for all of our company's loans. This system allowed for all of those in our company to access their loans across the various locations we have.

What do you dislike?

Customer service was lacking at times. It was hard to get the necessary service we needed when we were having issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to anyone who has many locations, but wants to keep a centralized location for all files. This system gave us the control and availability we needed.

The biggest benefit was we can have numerous locations and able to have a centralized location for all digital files

Calyx PointCentral review by <span>Jackie S.</span>
Jackie S.

"Customer Service is HORRIBLE!!!!"

What do you like best?

software is pretty much user friendly and self explanatory

What do you dislike?

CUSTOMER SERVICE - Every time you call it says its at least a 60 minute hold time and they give you the option to leave a message for someone to call back (which never happens) or to email them (which no one ever responds to)

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for support once you purchase the product, you may want to check out other products and their service reviews first.

For being a loan broker the software works great, unfortunately the service is the worst I have ever experienced.

Calyx PointCentral review by <span>erik r.</span>
erik r.

"new software in mortgage origination is needed "

What do you like best?

the ability sync all of your prospects and share with the floor network

What do you dislike?

sub par improvements of the software over the last 7yrs

Recommendations to others considering the product

explore the full customization features your rep can offer you

managing my team has been improved by 150%

Calyx PointCentral review by <span>Matt s.</span>
Matt s.

"Point has become even more user friendly through the years"

What do you like best?

I like the left side title bars for each section

What do you dislike?

I think it is hard to navigate with my mouse around the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

good if you have used in past

it does mortgages, benefits are it is comprehensive

Learning about Calyx PointCentral?

* We monitor all Calyx PointCentral reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories