Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC)

CIC's mission is to change the world through innovation by developing ecosystems that allow exceptional entrepreneurs to create new products and companies better and faster.

Work for Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC)?

Learning about Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC)?

Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) Reviews

Ask Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) a Question
Showing 1 Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) review
Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) review by Project Team Member in Marketing and Advertising
Project Team Member in Marketing and Advertising

"Great community for Cambridge Companies"

What do you like best?

I love the pay it forward feeling in the community.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they are hyper local to cambridge which makes it hard to compete with the likes of WeWork for those of us who need space on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be part of a great family and put roots down in Cambridge, I can think of no better place than the CIC. It was the first space I put my growing start up in, and the years I had there were wonderful.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC)

What Coworking Spaces solution do you use?

Learning about Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC)?

* We monitor all Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.