Campaigner Email

Campaigner Email

Campaigner is a robust email marketing solution built by marketers to help small, medium and large businesses strengthen customer relationships and drive sales.

Work for Campaigner Email?

Learning about Campaigner Email?

Compare Campaigner Email to Similar Solutions

Campaigner Email Reviews

Ask Campaigner Email a Question
Showing 61 Campaigner Email reviews
Campaigner Email review by <span>Danielle N.</span>
Danielle N.

"Difficult software"

What do you like best?

I'm really not a fan of this software, but I will say the color options are phenomenal. The themes are great color schemes and the example text is very visually appealing. However, the examples look better than the finished products. It also fairly easy to manage email lists. Importing new contacts is a simple process and sending emails to our clients is easy.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to use. I have a hard time with the themes. The drag and click feature is not affective. It takes a few tries to get the material into the right position. Images need to be confined to an extremely small space, and often times, it sends out grainy photos.The text can only be two sizes, headlines, and body text. For quick and effective emails, this is not the greatest program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Campaigner email is a difficult program. I don't enjoy working with this software. The one upside to campaigner as opposed to constant contact is the mass difference in color choices. Campaigner allows you to use a color wheel to choose your own color. However this one upside does not make up for the user difficulty.

I haven't really found this software to be useful to the business. Emails bounce, and the company has gotten a very large unsubscribe rate when using this marketing too;.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Campaigner Email
Campaigner Email review by <span>Sara G.</span>
Sara G.

"Free Trial - not bad, but glitchy"

What do you like best?

Customer service has been great, and it has way more options than our previous platform.They are also prepared to set us up as a reseller, which is something we've been looking for.

What do you dislike?

The free trial is very glitchy and it looks old. They advertised being able to post to social media, but it's not like Hootsuite. You can't schedule social media posts; you can share your emails to social media. Any form you set up is very rigid, and if you want to change something at the end of the process, you have to go through the first few steps all over again first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free trial is very limited.

I sometimes have to log out and back in to get it to work.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Campaigner Email review by <span>Habeebat A.</span>
Habeebat A.

"Campaigner email amplifies our marketing message."

What do you like best?

Email workflows : Campaigner newsletter Workflows improves the performance and effectiveness of our email campaigns.By enabling us trigger targeted emails to customers based on pre-specified schedules,time,form submissions, call to API,and a customers actions or lack of action on previously received newsletter.

High inbox delivery rate : Campaigner assists our email marketing efforts ,by helping us navigate the technical pitfalls of email deliveries ,while providing us with important best practice tips for effective email marketing campaigns.

At an extra cost,we are provided with a dedicated IP which comes with customized domains : leading to an increase in our newsletter inbox delivery rate.

Social media visibility: Every newsletter we send to our customers contains a "share bar".This share bar enable recipients of our marketing emails to share our email with their contacts on social networking platforms like Twitter,Facebook,Linkedin and Google+. Leading to more people getting to know about our services ,while providing us with a medium to increase our email subscription list.

What do you dislike?

From experience it is usually difficult getting across to the Campaigner email support team on weekends.I know the modern day business works 7 day a week(same at my organization) however it is possible Campaigner email gives their staffs the weekends off.However this needs to be worked around,probably staffs working from home?

Hopefully,I haven't crossed the limits of my review.

Campaigner email enable my team take advantage of the huge potentials of email marketing. We get to interact with our customers via their email inbox ,and Campaigner provides us with beautiful analytical info. to track every part of our interaction from data on email delivery rate, open rates ,click rate to even social media shares.

Therefore enabling us measure our email marketing efforts in real time and discover what is working and what isn't.

Campaigner Email review by Consultant

"Works the way I need it to"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can send a regular email out and it looks like it is a regular email but it is going to several people simultaneously. There are a bunch of other neat features too but the essential thing for me is to keep emails looking personal while utilizing the tracking and analytics to measure effectiveness.

What do you dislike?

Every time I add a new list of contacts from a trade show or some other source, it always locks my account and requires a phone call in to them to unlock it. I find that a bit inefficient and annoying. But I guess it is to make sure that people aren't spamming on their system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

I pretty much addressed this above. I can send a regular email out and it looks like it is a regular email but it is going to several people simultaneously. They can track the delivery, clicks and general tracking and analytics to measure effectiveness.

Campaigner Email review by User

"Powerful tool that has given us exceptional results"

What do you like best?

Campaigner was the only service that provided the personalization/segmentation tools that we needed.The platform has allowed us to effectively segment and regularly distribute high volume emails in a timely fashion, with click-through and response rates that are undoubtedly higher than the industry average. We have seen unparalleled growth in our email distribution list, growing from 1 million to 7 million + active users in just three years.

Email marketing used to be a chore for us in the past, but since using Campaigner we no longer feel like our email marketing programs another boring tasks to check off our to-do list. Our team now enjoys building the email campaigns and are excited to see the reports once they roll in. We are excited to continue to see what Campaigner can do for our business!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that we don't like. Our experience has been nothing but great since we first signed up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an email marketing platform that is powerful but easy to use then Campaigner is for you! The easy to use interface allows you to create campaigns quickly!

Campaigner has helped us boost click and open rates. Its also been a monumental factor in our list growth over the past three years.

Campaigner Email review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Powerful segmentation features. Easy email creation."

What do you like best?

The segmentation feature allows me to effectively target my customers. The platform is easy to use and the support team is very helpful when I need help or have questions. I have also taken advantage of the professional services offered at Campaigner and worked with the design team to build a beautiful template that reflects my business.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see a few more construction themed templates already built in the product but other than that everything has been great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform. Great customer support. If you are looking for a platform that is easy to use Campaigner is for you!

In the past I did not have the tools to effectively target my customers. I was blasting my customers with all the same email campaigns which resulted in low opens and clicks. After segmenting my list my opens and clicks increased by 25% in the first month.

Campaigner Email review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Solid email software ... but missing some of the bells and whistles "

What do you like best?

The interface is nice looking and easy to use. I was a user of a previous email program and migrated over with a fairly easy process. The stats are right up front when you log in so you can see how well individual campaigns are doing AND how overall stats are.

What do you dislike?

Right now, using emoji's in subject lines are so popular. I constantly get emails from companies with cool emoji's ... Campaigner has emoji's but the choices are incredibly limited currently. The way that creating and scheduling a campaign is formatted it intimidating at first - you're not quite sure if you're just saving, getting ready to schedule and send or none of the above. When copying and renaming a campaign, it is super important to learn to mouse click a green check-mark - you can't simply hit enter to confirm a change. That is more of an annoying habit change that takes awhile versus a true flaw in the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know what you want the program to do (basic sends, personalized, lots of emoji's, etc) - this does 95% of all of that excellent, and the price is right.

Scheduling and sending large quantities of emails, the ability to schedule far in advance, use A/B split and have current templates that are mobile friendly and responsive are the main problems Campaigner solves. Benefits are less overall work, less headaches and a great looking dashboard for stats.

Campaigner Email review by Administrator in Farming
Administrator in Farming

"I like the interface (GUI) and ease of browsing within the app"

What do you like best?

sending my campaign on specific scheduled (date and time) and a report view offering insight on clients base.

What do you dislike?

I encounter a show stopper scenario few months ago... Based on the account type I was using, I had reach the maximum emails to be sent per month. However, no emails/warning at logon to inform me about it (worst is to come)...

Then, when I realized it, I just said, fine I will pay for an upgrade now so I can continue test my email campaign. I could not! it was saturday morning... They said I had to wait on monday, for a call from my Rep to upgrade. I explained to the support guy, are you aware the business in 2017 are operating 7 days a week, not only mon-fri?? I have my credit card in my hand and I will pay now so you can upgrade without a Rep calling me or being in between of us...

I did badly need this to work since it had to be send BEFORE monday.

He (the support guy) said this was out of control and could not help me anymore...

I was shocked and surprised that a client, ready to pay, asking for support, needed to wait 72 HOURS to upgrade and send more money to campaigner... weird business model, and stopped my doing business...

Recommendations to others considering the product

tried a few email marketing software, lots are free but not as flexible as this one. I rather wanted to pay for something that works just fine and is professional...

I am sending to all my member, the offers of the week (fruits and vegetables baskets). They then reply to order what they need...

Campaigner Email review by <span>Marty M.</span>
Marty M.

"Extremely User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I am a one man operation and do not know HTML so I very much appreciate how user friendly this is. I previously used another email service but when I copied and pasted from MS word or email into their format I had a large amount of time cleaning up the issues and my emails still came out distorted and subsequently very unprofessional looking.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Campaigner is the perfect email solution for my company!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an extremely user friendly and affordable option!

Very easy and user friendly. The amount of time it takes me to create an email or campaign!

Campaigner Email review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Front-end, Campaigner looks like a decent email marketing solution but underneath, it's a disaster"

What do you like best?

Decent click-rate data and email summaries that give a good idea on how well your emails are performing. The interface is also not too hard to understand or work with day to day.

What do you dislike?

The back-end is kind of a mess. Things constantly break and customer service is none too helpful. They often times don't give you a timetable or if they do, it's often not within the time period they have quoted. In this past week, the entire system has been down or unusable on a daily basis for hours at a time. Error messages are frequent and received with little explanation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider a different client. Campaigner actually seems to be getting worse. I have been using it for nearly a year and the level of support and stability of the product are both on the decline.

The entirety of our email outreach is done with Campaigner and so far the system's ills have not prevented us from maintaining our marketing campaigns and timelines. I realize that our processes could be streamlined and more automated with some of the features Campaigner provides but the inconsistencies of the system give us pause.

Campaigner Email review by <span>Karissa C.</span>
Karissa C.

"Campaigner is my favorite email marketing platform"

What do you like best?

I have been working in Campaigner since 2011 and find the tool highly easy to use, and the platform grows based on today's latest marketing technologies. There are a lot of great features.

What do you dislike?

We've had some high pricing due to email overages, but that is certainly not Campaigner's fault - however, there may be more cost effective options out there, but I do not want to change because I like their features very much, and have been using for years.

Sending out a variety of email campaigns, with the ability to A/B test

Campaigner Email review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"An easy and effective Email Campaigner for any business"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and support always available when needed. When you do need support they are fast and effective in making everything work.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Compared to the system we are on and have mandated to us by Nissan Canada (One-To-One) Campaigner is more cost effective and allows us the ability to create what we want with our own tools, images etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You cannot beat Campaigner. I have recommended it to many people over the years, for the ease of use, and results.

When we send out a campaign, we see the analytics immediately after it is sent, allowing us to follow the progress and to see if it is working! We are able to contact those we want to target by the results even closer.

Campaigner Email review by <span>Amarachi O.</span>
Amarachi O.

"Helps keep us in continuous communication with our customers."

What do you like best?

This tool makes it super easy to import contacts for our newsletters.It has a wide range of colourful templates ,which only improves the quality and catchiness of our newsletters.Email delivery rate is high.

The customer support team behind this tool are always willing and available to assist,whenever we have needed their assistance.

What do you dislike?

We recently began using this product and while it isn't a perfect tool yet, it gets the basic work of creating and mailing our newsletters to contacts very well.That is the major reason why we signed up for campaigner email ; every other thing is simply icing on the cake.

Campaigner email aids us in building new relationships while strengthening existing ones,thereby leading to increased sales and user to customer conversion.

Campaigner Email review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use, have yet to see results"

What do you like best?

I like the way everything is organized. It's easy to find the functions I'm looking for, even when I haven't used them before.

What do you dislike?

I think it's a little difficult to tell if what we send out is actually working. We are building a list from the ground up though, and that definitely plays into the ROI for our email marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the analytics are what you are looking for. As of right now, they seem to meet our needs but that might not be the case for everyone else.

We are trying to reach new potential leads through email marketing, which has previously been difficult for us. I think once we have a bigger list built, it will be a lot more beneficial.

View Original

"Easy to use system but beware of their pricing plans"

What do you like best?

This system was very easy to learn and fairly intuitive.

What do you dislike?

While most systems will never have everything you want exactly how you want it, I was very disappointed that Campaigner does not have an easy method to export clickers or viewers from a single campaign let alone a variety of campaigns. You can accomplish this but it's tedious in that you have to setup filters to do so.

From a business perspective rather than feature perspective, I'm beyond disappointed in the pricing plans and billing habits. If you have a plan that allows up to 10,000 contacts you will get automatically bumped up to the next pricing plan if you go one single contact over your plan limit. Now this may seem like something that is easily avoidable but it really isn't because you never know how many of your contacts might get rejected for something like being a duplicate or it hard bounces. (The hard bounce notice is a nice feature of the system to let you know if you have some contacts that are no longer any good but it complicates things when you are trying maximize the number of usable contacts on your plan).

To make matters worse, if you reach out to try to dispute the extra charges, Campaigner won't reverse them nor will they change your plan back down until the next billing cycle. They will pro-rate you and charge extra when you want to increase your plan but they won't give you that same courtesy when you want to lower your plan. I think this is really bad customer service and angered me enough to cancel and use a different provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As always with software, do your due diligence and be very thorough in your research and trial to make sure it has everything YOU need.

We are attempting to engage our audience more in order to get them at least to the top of the sales funnel and ultimately nurture them through the sales funnel. I've only been using the system for 4 months though.

Campaigner Email review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Solid reporting features + Great design team "

What do you like best?

With any project it’s important to have data to report back on the success/fail. Campaigner makes it’s so easy for our team to evaluate the email campaigns sent to our customers. Over the years we have learned about our customers in ways we couldn’t have imagined. This platform has literally blown our email marketing out of the water. We also worked with their design team to build email campaigns that fit our brand perfectly. We couldn’t be more pleased with the success we have seen since moving onto the platform in 2016.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind at this time, everything has been satisfactory.

Campaigner has helped us grow our contact list by 156% since our email campaign launch back in 2016.

Campaigner Email review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use, good for the price"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to design emails especially if you are not good with HTML. You can also easily clean up your contacts to reduce the bounce rate.

What do you dislike?

It is a pain to import and export lists and it adds duplicates. It is also tricky to segment different lists and make them dynamic. You can not simply update a list you have to start fresh each time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great option for the price. It is a lot cheaper than its competitors and you can pay by how many emails you send which is quite handy. There is no limit to how many contacts you can have either.

We are engaging leads and customers with email campaigns. Campaigner makes it easy to design and email and track the success of a campaign. It even tracks each individual link and you can export the list of those who engaged.

Campaigner Email review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"Charged Credit Card for No Reason"

What do you like best?

Website layout, helpfulness of customer service on a Saturday AM.

What do you dislike?

I signed up for Campaigners free trial to give it a whirl. I found it odd they needed a Credit Card for it but I needed to try all different kinds for work so I entered it. I received two emails from Campaigner about sending my first campaign and another one like it. I decided their service wasn't for us but the website wouldn't let me cancel an account, remove my billing info, or give me any options about not continuing so I figured it was no big deal. A month later they charged my credit card. There were no emails about my free trial running out and certainly no emails about how my credit card would be charged. I understand there are "Auto Renewals" and things like it out there, but I have never came upon one that didn't email you about it or give you any warnings whatsoever.

None.

Campaigner Email review by Administrator

"Robust Platform, Superb Segmentation and Automation"

What do you like best?

Campaigner has been our biggest weapon in fighting through a fierce battle for ground and revenue. As an enterprise level customer, we've had the privilege to work with a number of Campaigner experts who have helped boost or YoY growth by 144%. The biggest contributor to our success, has been the powerful segmentation and workflows feature. By having the ability to automate promotional emails with customers who meet a certain criteria, it has blown all other marketing streams out of the water with respect to ROI and has been so lucrative, it's caused us to hire a specific team, strictly for our email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that we can think of at this time.

We sell high priced motorized items $1600+ and enticing customers to return has been a challenge. We use Campaigner to target people who have purchased certain products and trigger emails to be sent after certain anniversaries with accessories/tune ups that we feel they may need. Huge game changer.

Campaigner Email review by User

"Campaigner Email Marketing Review"

What do you like best?

Campaigner Email is a great tool for beginners who are looking to work with an email marketing software. It is fairly easy and convenient for the average user. This software allows you to send emails to consumers on a specific date (you can schedule beforehand for emails to be sent). Once emails have been sent, the software generates a report that offers insight on your client base, which is super helpful!

What do you dislike?

If you're into emojis, emoji use is pretty limited. Some features and tools are more difficult to learn and get the hang of than others. There is definitely a learning curve, but over time, the software is fairly easy to use and manage. Another downside is that there is a maximum to how many emails can be sent per month and of course, this varies by account type but it is important to be aware of that to avoid unexpected charges.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn how to use the features of this software and take advantage of the report that is generated after emails get sent to find out how your client base responds to the information you give out!

Campaigner Email allows you to reach a wide audience through efficient and effective email marketing. Easy to reach and share information with hundreds and thousands of clients and potential clients through this software.

Campaigner Email review by Administrator in Civic & Social Organization
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"Get's the job done"

What do you like best?

Easy duplication, good for HTML builds, can send high volumes quickly and easily, customer support is solid when something gets out of hand, analytics reporting is solid.

What do you dislike?

Clunking UI, lack of templates, sometimes buggy when using redirected link, isn't as user-centric as some other market solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a sound foundation of HTML, and consider building your templates in an Adobe product or other web-based platform, and inherit that code to Campaigner. Prebuilt tables in the templates get funky.

Outbound links that are redirects can sometimes fail and require customer support to fix (or a complete rebuild of your content with a non-redirected link).

We needed a solution for e-blasting a variety of publics and audiences, and campaigner made it happen. Built in analytic reporting seemed accurate and were solid deliverables when we needed to report receivership of emails.

Campaigner Email review by <span>Jackie L.</span>
Jackie L.

"Campaigner"

What do you like best?

The integration with iPressGo for article content that we can share on our Blog

What do you dislike?

That we cannot make color changes to the general template options - we need to work with their team to have specific ones created for us.

We use this tool to send our monthly E-Newsletter and other e-mail campaigns to our clients and potential clients

Campaigner Email review by <span>Kristina Z.</span>
Kristina Z.

"Gets the job done, but just okay..."

What do you like best?

It's easy to learn how to use and send emails. I'm not an extreme marketing guru, so the product works well for my skill level.

What do you dislike?

The product crashes, in the afternoon it goes down and runs extremely slow. There is always some sort of error message. You have to refresh the page constantly to get anything to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must have a lot of patience if you're going to choose this product.

It gets the job done, but not as efficiently as I'd like.

Campaigner Email review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Gets the Job Done, but Needs an UI Refresh"

What do you like best?

With Campaigner, it's extremely straightforward to manage contacts and lists. Uploading and moving contacts is intuitive and efficient.

The email designer is also fairly easy to use. Compared to other ESPs, Campaigner's provided a clean HTML conversion code relative to others.

What do you dislike?

The user interface needs to be refreshed in the near future. While the functions are capable, the design and flow of the dashboards are cluttery, and loading usually takes quite a while. The slow speed of the backend is what turned us off. The creation and coding of emails should take up the most time, not the sending aspect of it that hindered our process continuously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Campaigner is a great ESP platform for beginners or small to midsized companies. However, one of the quickest frustration you'll realize is how slow their backend dashboard is. Add to the fact that you simply cannot copy and paste, requiring you to run the report or re-type your subject lines, it's kind of a time suck.

We needed a reliable ESP that could send high-volume email marketing. Campaigner met our needs while remaining at a very reasonable price range. However, Campaigner did show us, as beginners, what we did like and didn't like about using an ESP. From that, we gathered from our experience to search for an alternative that better suited our needs.

Campaigner Email review by <span>Sarah D.</span>
Sarah D.

"Decent Email Marketing Program"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to upload and edit list members. Campaigner has easy search functions to find subscribers and edit their details or change their lists as required.

What do you dislike?

Using your own html to create an email was very painful. It has improved though over time as you can upload differently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy list management.

Sending mass emails to tens of thousands of subscribers.

Campaigner Email review by User in Computer Software

"Robust Email /marketing Software with best email devilry "

What do you like best?

Campaigner is good in the ultimate goal of Email marketing i;e lead generation , it can be achieved awesome with excellent Email delivery . It is most suitable for high volume sending . Campainer have wide range of IP pools. Our emails go out without any throttling issue.

What do you dislike?

The use interface seems to be decent but not much interactive. They should work on UI layout. Social sharing is very limited. Except this , the email delivery software is very good to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are struggling with email delivery issue with your current ESP , you must try Campaigner . They are world leader in email marketing industry.

We have dome email marketing and generated good leads here. We have gone through more than 10 email marketing solution , but we have found best email delivery here.

Campaigner Email review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Email Delivery leader in Email Marketing Industry. Get your email inboxed ."

What do you like best?

Very high sending speed.

Unmatched Email Delivery.

cool customer relationship management (CRM) and Salesforce.com contact uploads features.

What do you dislike?

Poor and old fashioned UI.

Too many email Campaign reviews pending.

Unlike GetResponse, Campaigner accepted Mailinator addresses which is virtual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to send out emails for your 300k subscribers in 1 hour, you can prefer this. They have high delivery reputed sending IP's in their pool. Contact uploads are too easy here, so many options are available

We have managed Email marketing for our Clients here.

300k emails were inobxed to recipient in less than one hour.

Campaigner Email review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Blocked, Laggy Support, Stole my Money, "haha, gotcha!""

What do you like best?

I was excited to see the low price, and was lured in to pay a prorated amount on the $50 service.

What do you dislike?

I signed up for the service, purchased the $50, 5,000 contact package, and uploaded about 3,500 contacts that signed up for my email list after checking out on my website. Immediately, my account was restricted for possibly including email addresses that did not voluntarily sign up to be on my list. There was no indication that such a check would take place before purchase. Confused, I decided to play around with the email creation software. The interface was clunky, slow, unresponsive, and unimpressive. It took me about an hour to create a basic email blast.

Anyway, I figured that I can't send my email so I may as well try another service. I signed up for another service and had an email sent to my customers within 30 minutes of sign up.

Fast-forward to later that night, and Colin Stacey - a supposed CRM - emails me asking for proof of my contact list and informing me that in the future I will be tasked with proving further proof. This is a huge inconvenience to me, and as such I informed him that I went with another provider and asked for a refund (I had not used any of their service yet! Not even sent an email!). His response? "I have cancelled (didn't even spell canceled correctly) your account for policy violation. As per the terms and conditions, all monthly fees are non-refundable: (insert terms of use url here)".

Stay away. Terrible service. Colin, you really are a jerk and I hope my prorated $23 only keeps you and your company afloat for a short while - I'm sure you'll both end up on the scrap heap before too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer support is very reachable, but beware - if you sign up for the service you will not get your money back no matter what - even if it is found that your email list is "invalid" (according to their checks, not according to reality).

Email marketing. Campaigner did not do a good job for me.

Campaigner Email review by Administrator in Civic & Social Organization
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"Fairly Easy to Use - some glitches, some upgrades needed, but Customer Service is top notch"

What do you like best?

Very Responsive & Helpful team, ability to segment lists & customize sending

What do you dislike?

Some glitches. Templates are awful - need more professional/corporate templates

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer Support goes a long way

We have been able to qualify our lists, send e-mail smoothly, have had some great input from Campaigner staff on how to best optimize our send score. We are effectively sending mail without being labeled as spammers, which is an issue we've had with other services (we are a non-profit, not spammers).

Campaigner Email review by Consultant

"Value for money email client"

What do you like best?

Campaigner seems to be one of the best priced services that we've found. We use the service in the UK, but while the company is based in the states we get good customer service from them once they wake up.

What do you dislike?

While customer service has been great, the US to UK time difference means that we have to wait until they wake up for a reply.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a mix of good value for money and functionality then this is a great choice.

Great value for money, most other systems are multiples more expensive. Ease of use is also a big deal, and the system is pretty simple and straightforward.

Campaigner Email review by Executive Sponsor in Food & Beverages
Executive Sponsor in Food & Beverages

"Campaigner - A Robust Email Tool that Lacks Efficiency"

What do you like best?

Campaigner works well for our designers, though the process for uploading is quite manual. (I've found Constant Contact to be a bit more user friendly in this regard). There are lots of widgets within the tool, but I find them to be quite manual as well.

What do you dislike?

If you're looking for a simple reporting dashboard or comparison tool you will need to look further. The process for us to visually and efficiently measure email success over time is a drag. The only feature Campaigner offers is a standard export all option for reports, which churns out a very beta Excel file. If your team requires visual or digestible reporting please plan to do it manually.

Our switch to Campaigner was simply a result of them buying out Email Direct. Unfortunately we didn't have time to assess whether this was the best fit for us. Other than facilitating our emails, I don't see any real benefit for using Campaigner. Though in today's world, email systems are a bit like the DMV - there's not enough competition out there to make these companies work for your money.

Campaigner Email review by <span>Aya Y.</span>
Aya Y.

"This Software is the best bang for the buck"

What do you like best?

At a small but growing company, Campaigner tends to be the best bang for the buck. You dont pay per send, just a flat monthly fee for unlimited sends. The subscriber caps are a lot higher for the money than Mailchimp and Bronto. This is good for ecommerce making under 1MM per year.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of, has a very CLEAR interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is for midsized businesses. Once you surprise 1.5MM consider Bronto and deeper segmentations.

Unlimited Monthly Eblasts.

Campaigner Email review by <span>Nora T.</span>
Nora T.

"Campaigner works!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use of the website and being able to schedule campaigns at any time.

What do you dislike?

The labeling of campaigns can be simplified a bit more for clarification.

We have a better response rate from our customers with the platform.

Campaigner Email review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"This is great for large businesses with a large customer list"

What do you like best?

Campaigner lets all users send an unlimited number of emails.

The ease of usability is very highly regarded in our company as well as the detailed reporting system.

It has a pretty good automated emailing system and we use it for reoccurring emails.

I love how they offer so many pre made templates for us to use.

What do you dislike?

campaigner does offer a 30 day free trial but there will be a monthly fee right after, no matter what the size of the number of contacts. Pricing for Campaigner is on a per month basis, based on your number of contacts.

The customer support can be better, we were not able to contact anyone about our inquiries.

Advanced features are very expensive!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service is best for companies with high volume of contacts and segments; so essentially it is better for larger businesses because of the unlimited number of email campaigns can be sent.

We did enjoy the non capped features that campaigner offers, we were able to send and successfully track hundreds of email campaigns within one month.

Campaigner Email review by <span>Sandra S.</span>
Sandra S.

"Campaigner Review"

What do you like best?

Numerous templates - especially appreciate the responsive designs as nearly 1/2 of my customers view their emails on mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

When informed of a new customer signup, I'm sent only the first few fields of information. I have to log in and open the file to get customer city, state/province and country as well as any comments left.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, but cumbersome interface just doesn't seem intuitive.

No different than last provider.

Campaigner Email review by Administrator

"Campaigner provides ease of mind"

What do you like best?

Once we set up our templates ( 40) on boarding users (admins) was really easy. The product is very intuitive. Did not require IT support from our company.

What do you dislike?

Reports were fast, but clumsy. Which I could set up monthly and yearly reports. Maybe I can, just don't know how to.

We could not deal with bounce back management.

Campaigner Email review by <span>David S.</span>
David S.

"Good solution for the cost."

What do you like best?

Easy to use solution for sending email and managing marketing. Investment is modest compared to many packages.

What do you dislike?

If you need very advanced features or best delivery, might want to pay more and go with something else.

It is easy to use and easy to set up, so has streamlined our email marketing. More staff can use it, so more capacity.

Campaigner Email review by Administrator

"Campaigner Email Service Provider experience."

What do you like best?

Very intuitive, easy-to-use email client. Phone and email support is very reliable.

What do you dislike?

System experiences occasional slowdowns & glitches.

A lot of our dealerships had not been taking advantage of our email program. Now as the word has been spread, we're seeing an uptick in volume. Benefits are increase in sales & service bay customers.

Campaigner Email review by <span>Kelsey B.</span>
Kelsey B.

"Great when it works. Not great customer service."

What do you like best?

I like the reports and analytics. Very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

unhelpful customer service. The send function was down for several hours the other day

Recommendations to others considering the product

have a standard newsletter template to copy and use

we were sending out too many emails. Now we send out one weekly newsletter and have had a great response.

Campaigner Email review by <span>Louana T.</span>
Louana T.

"Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. We have used several and this is quite simple.

What do you dislike?

Having to click the green check to save the title of an email campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Carefully determine how to be billed. By # of Campaigns or # of contact

Being about to reach small and large markets

Campaigner Email review by <span>Deborah W.</span>
Deborah W.

"Best Email Delivery in this Industry"

What do you like best?

I like the sending speed here. Awesome product if you want to see your emails landed directly into subscriber's inbox.

What do you dislike?

The price is too high.

Too many verification process I have gone through .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mind blowing email devilry. Leader in this industry .

I have done email marketing for my Client .

Campaigner Email review by <span>Raja K.</span>
Raja K.

"Unmatched Email Delivery in the Industry"

What do you like best?

Subscriber list segmentation is so easy. Sender IP reputation is too good . Happily see your Gmail subscriber inboxed.

What do you dislike?

Too expensive to get it.

So many verification process to send out campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get unmatched email delivery with this feature rich email marketing platform.

We have done email marketing to generate leads.

Campaigner Email review by <span>Kelly M.</span>
Kelly M.

"Dependable and Economical"

What do you like best?

Campaigner is the easiest email software we have ever used; quick, user-friendly, and economical

What do you dislike?

There's nothing at this time that we don't like about Campaigner

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait - just use it!

Getting our message out to more people in a quick manner

Campaigner Email review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Cool templates but not as user-friendly as I’d like "

What do you like best?

I like the template options and how you can make tables and organize things that way. Uploading a cab of contacts is easy also.

What do you dislike?

I don’t think the software is as user-friendly as it should be. I have used other options such as mail champ and constant contact and find them to be a little bit easier to use. With that being said, we are currently using campaigner because I do like the template options.

Email blasts, regularly engaging with patients

Campaigner Email review by <span>Claire Marie L.</span>
Claire Marie L.

"Convenient and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Relatively straightforward implementation compared to some other mail services I’ve used

What do you dislike?

Some elements of the UI could be made friendlier, especially for first time users

Connecting with a wide range of existing and potential clients

Campaigner Email review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Campaigning with Campaigner"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and very user friendly. It's a great system for batch and blast and the customer support team behind Campaigner are top notch.

What do you dislike?

The program automation feature is still a little confusing and not very intuitive. It also looks clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helpful customer support and account executives will work with you to ensure happiness and pricing. Campaigner is great for companies that manage a huge list.

We wanted to increase deliverability of our emails and see click through reporting. Using campaigner helped provide a more in-depth view of what goes on in each of our email marketing campaigns.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to use and adding lists is much easier because it sorts them

What do you dislike?

It sometimes does not work well when you schedule eblast for a future date

able to send mass emails

"Good for Business"

What do you like best?

This is a good way to stay in front of your customers

What do you dislike?

Sometimes difficult to create the campaign when pasting from Word

We are getting new listings out to the right prospects

Campaigner Email review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Very friendly and easy to use website to reach your customers"

What do you like best?

Its user-friendly, it allows you to built on layouts, to track CTR,CTO and other marketing analyzes KPI'S

What do you dislike?

I don't have much to complain about this tool. It's very friendly and I haven't had problems with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very friendly to use. it requires only a little bit of patience to understand the website and all the tools that they offer.

Email marketing, brand awareness, follow ups

Campaigner Email review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Campaigner Email in Sports "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, was the first program I learned and was easy for me to pick up on and translate knowledge to other programs.

What do you dislike?

On occasion I had to open it in a specific browser, was not always compatible when working from home on my Mac with Safari.

I no longer use this program but it helped me at the time to reach new people for community based programs.

Campaigner Email review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Good experiences and results"

What do you like best?

Easy to design a mobile friendly and responsive email.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes hard to customize colors for links

No issues. Been very helpful building my email lists and getting good open rates.

Campaigner Email review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Archaic User Interface, limited customizations, but generally gets the job done."

What do you like best?

The fact that it can send email, I suppose.

What do you dislike?

It's very difficult to add integrations (gravity forms, etc).

Sending fundraising emails. It has allowed us to send mass emails.

Campaigner Email review by <span>Jorjeta B.</span>
Jorjeta B.

"Campagner is a great tool if you want to save ressources and still deliver excellently"

What do you like best?

User-friendly, time- efficient, amazing customer service

What do you dislike?

The layout could have more design options

Recommendations to others considering the product

a bit more flexibility for the email design

Dissemination of reports to external subscribers

Campaigner Email review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Cumbersome and behind the curve."

What do you like best?

Can segment list is a good thing, but you have to do it manually.

Can preview email, but actually sends differently.

What do you dislike?

Everything feels manual. Doesn't have great mobile optimization - if at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use something like Mail Chimp for better and more intuitive software.

Mass email is the problem solved. Benefits are provided with limited information. We can't measure much outside of CTR and Open Rates.

Campaigner Email review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Works well. "

What do you like best?

IT said learning to use was with minimum effort.

What do you dislike?

Reports a bit of a challenge. Still have not figured out how to view bounces and unsubscribes.

Providing top of mind awareness to potential clients

Campaigner Email review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Review of Campaigner"

What do you like best?

I like how you are able to customize your emails via code vs. Mailchimp which is mostly automized.

What do you dislike?

The User interface could use an upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good beginner email platforms to reach target audience.

Sending mass emails and customizing messages and A/B Testing to demographics.

Campaigner Email review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Good EMail Marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface. Easy to manage list and deployment is even easier

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything but my company went to a different platform so had to quit.

Managing contacts were tough but it became easy with campaigner.

Campaigner Email review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Decent Email Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use and test emails

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way that it looks. Doesn't look to professional to me

I am solving testing business problems and marketing via emails

Campaigner Email review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"It Works well enough"

What do you like best?

It's an efficient way to get stuff out to a mailing list

What do you dislike?

It has a lot of problems and isn't super user friendly

It helps email a large mailing list at once

Campaigner Email review by User in Information Technology and Services

"It works!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, able to have multiple accounts.

What do you dislike?

Not widely used and therefore run into a lot of connection issues.

Reaching out and connecting to the audience

Campaigner Email review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Just starting out with the service, but worth it."

What do you like best?

Friendly service of the staff that I have experienced so far

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet of the staff that I have experienced so far

Communicating

Learn more about Campaigner Email

Campaigner Email Videos

Learning about Campaigner Email?

* We monitor all Campaigner Email reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Campaigner Email to Similar Solutions