Campaigner Email

Campaigner Email

Campaigner is a robust email marketing solution built by marketers to help small, medium and large businesses strengthen customer relationships and drive sales.

Work for Campaigner Email?

Learning about Campaigner Email?

Campaigner Email Reviews

Ask Campaigner Email a Question
Showing 51 Campaigner Email reviews
Campaigner Email review by <span>Danielle N.</span>
Danielle N.

Difficult software

What do you like best?

I'm really not a fan of this software, but I will say the color options are phenomenal. The themes are great color schemes and the example text is very visually appealing. However, the examples look better than the finished products. It also fairly easy to manage email lists. Importing new contacts is a simple process and sending emails to our clients is easy.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to use. I have a hard time with the themes. The drag and click feature is not affective. It takes a few tries to get the material into the right position. Images need to be confined to an extremely small space, and often times, it sends out grainy photos.The text can only be two sizes, headlines, and body text. For quick and effective emails, this is not the greatest program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Campaigner email is a difficult program. I don't enjoy working with this software. The one upside to campaigner as opposed to constant contact is the mass difference in color choices. Campaigner allows you to use a color wheel to choose your own color. However this one upside does not make up for the user difficulty.

I haven't really found this software to be useful to the business. Emails bounce, and the company has gotten a very large unsubscribe rate when using this marketing too;.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Campaigner Email
Campaigner Email review by <span>Sara G.</span>
Sara G.

Free Trial - not bad, but glitchy

What do you like best?

Customer service has been great, and it has way more options than our previous platform.They are also prepared to set us up as a reseller, which is something we've been looking for.

What do you dislike?

The free trial is very glitchy and it looks old. They advertised being able to post to social media, but it's not like Hootsuite. You can't schedule social media posts; you can share your emails to social media. Any form you set up is very rigid, and if you want to change something at the end of the process, you have to go through the first few steps all over again first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free trial is very limited.

I sometimes have to log out and back in to get it to work.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Campaigner Email review by Consultant
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Works the way I need it to

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can send a regular email out and it looks like it is a regular email but it is going to several people simultaneously. There are a bunch of other neat features too but the essential thing for me is to keep emails looking personal while utilizing the tracking and analytics to measure effectiveness.

What do you dislike?

Every time I add a new list of contacts from a trade show or some other source, it always locks my account and requires a phone call in to them to unlock it. I find that a bit inefficient and annoying. But I guess it is to make sure that people aren't spamming on their system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

I pretty much addressed this above. I can send a regular email out and it looks like it is a regular email but it is going to several people simultaneously. They can track the delivery, clicks and general tracking and analytics to measure effectiveness.

Campaigner Email review by User

Powerful tool that has given us exceptional results

What do you like best?

Campaigner was the only service that provided the personalization/segmentation tools that we needed.The platform has allowed us to effectively segment and regularly distribute high volume emails in a timely fashion, with click-through and response rates that are undoubtedly higher than the industry average. We have seen unparalleled growth in our email distribution list, growing from 1 million to 7 million + active users in just three years.

Email marketing used to be a chore for us in the past, but since using Campaigner we no longer feel like our email marketing programs another boring tasks to check off our to-do list. Our team now enjoys building the email campaigns and are excited to see the reports once they roll in. We are excited to continue to see what Campaigner can do for our business!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that we don't like. Our experience has been nothing but great since we first signed up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an email marketing platform that is powerful but easy to use then Campaigner is for you! The easy to use interface allows you to create campaigns quickly!

Campaigner has helped us boost click and open rates. Its also been a monumental factor in our list growth over the past three years.

Campaigner Email review by User in Construction
User in Construction

Powerful segmentation features. Easy email creation.

What do you like best?

The segmentation feature allows me to effectively target my customers. The platform is easy to use and the support team is very helpful when I need help or have questions. I have also taken advantage of the professional services offered at Campaigner and worked with the design team to build a beautiful template that reflects my business.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see a few more construction themed templates already built in the product but other than that everything has been great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform. Great customer support. If you are looking for a platform that is easy to use Campaigner is for you!

In the past I did not have the tools to effectively target my customers. I was blasting my customers with all the same email campaigns which resulted in low opens and clicks. After segmenting my list my opens and clicks increased by 25% in the first month.

Campaigner Email review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

Solid email software ... but missing some of the bells and whistles

What do you like best?

The interface is nice looking and easy to use. I was a user of a previous email program and migrated over with a fairly easy process. The stats are right up front when you log in so you can see how well individual campaigns are doing AND how overall stats are.

What do you dislike?

Right now, using emoji's in subject lines are so popular. I constantly get emails from companies with cool emoji's ... Campaigner has emoji's but the choices are incredibly limited currently. The way that creating and scheduling a campaign is formatted it intimidating at first - you're not quite sure if you're just saving, getting ready to schedule and send or none of the above. When copying and renaming a campaign, it is super important to learn to mouse click a green check-mark - you can't simply hit enter to confirm a change. That is more of an annoying habit change that takes awhile versus a true flaw in the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know what you want the program to do (basic sends, personalized, lots of emoji's, etc) - this does 95% of all of that excellent, and the price is right.

Scheduling and sending large quantities of emails, the ability to schedule far in advance, use A/B split and have current templates that are mobile friendly and responsive are the main problems Campaigner solves. Benefits are less overall work, less headaches and a great looking dashboard for stats.

Learn more about Campaigner Email

Campaigner Email Videos

Learning about Campaigner Email?

* We monitor all Campaigner Email reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.