CampaignTrackly

5.0

CampaignTrackly is a SAAS that fully automates the process of generating and managing UTM tags and tracking URLs for marketing campaigns. It significantly reduces tracking setup times and eliminates UTM tagging errors. This results in better analytics data, improved visibility to campaign performance and optimized budget utilization.

Work for CampaignTrackly?

Learning about CampaignTrackly?

CampaignTrackly Reviews

Ask CampaignTrackly a Question
Showing 3 CampaignTrackly reviews
CampaignTrackly review by Viktor E.
Viktor E.

"Amazing, focused, easy-to-use tool that helps me track my campaigns."

What do you like best?

I love that I can very easily create presets for content promotion and advertising purposes. The extension is very useful because it helps me get the link I want to track copy easily and fast, and it doesn't ruin my normal browsing experience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing especially. Maybe if I could mark the link I used that would be even better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy-to-use tool to generate tons of UTM parameterized links for content promotion, email link tracking, ad optimization, get started today. Save a lot of time and analyze your campaigns' results easily.

I'M CMO at a company and this smart tool saves me tons of time and gives me very focused analytics.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CampaignTrackly
CampaignTrackly review by User

"Everything you need to track all your online campaigns, including robust reporting."

What do you like best?

Pre-selection of UTM parameters is excellent feature for consistency.

What do you dislike?

Graphics in reports could be better, more colorful and rich.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can only recommend to give it a try. So far, we're very happy with it.

As easy-to-use solution to consistently tag and track campaigns. Everyone who uses it follows the rules for greater identification and naming conventions.

What Other Marketing solution do you use?

CampaignTrackly review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Awesome Experience "

What do you like best?

Very easy to work with, saves me a lot of time and it's free.

What do you dislike?

I did not find anything I disliked about it

helps me automate how I build tracking links for my campaigns.

There are not enough reviews of CampaignTrackly for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Snapchat Logo
Snapchat
Snapchat is a social media platform which allows for sending of multimedia and text messages. Users can create Snap Ads or campaigns and measure results. Users can set audiences and reach for campaigns based on various demographics or data.
Convertkit Logo
Convertkit
Convertkit is a marketing automation tool that delivers a simple solution for drip email campaigns and create easy forms and drip campaigns to automatically send mails to new subscribers.
mailshake Logo
mailshake
Mailshake is a tool for cold email outreach for sales and marketing.
Rebrandly Logo
Rebrandly
Rebrandly is a tool that allows user to easily create and share branded short links with custom domain name.
Amazon AMS Logo
Amazon AMS
Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) is an advertising program offered by Amazon. It allows brands to use powerful AMS tools to create advertisement campaign to ensure higher product visibility and discoverability leading to higher sales. The best part about the program is you have to pay only once your brand ad is clicked by a shopper giving your brand prominent visibility and potential sale opportunity.
Media Ocean Logo
Media Ocean
3.3
Mediaocean is a marketing software platform provider that allows users to automate every aspect of the advertising workflow, from planning, buying and selling, to analyzing and optimizing, to invoicing and payments.
LinkedIn Website Demographics Logo
LinkedIn Website Demographics
LinkedIn Website Demographics allows marketers you to gain insights about your website audience with professional data from LinkedIn. With these insights, you can tune your marketing to those visitors, and develop better targeting and content for your campaigns.
SqueezeCMM Content Marketing Analytics Logo
SqueezeCMM Content Marketing Analytics
4.8
SqueezeCMM is a platform that tracks content marketing performance across email, community, social media, web and native advertising using a robust and proprietary classification engine
TinyLetter Logo
TinyLetter
4.7
Email for people with something to say.
ShareASale Logo
ShareASale
3.8
ShareASale Client Services offers a variety of integrated services which can help you establish, build and grow your Affiliate program.

Learning about CampaignTrackly?

* We monitor all CampaignTrackly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.