CampiumDB

With CampiumDB create and customize online registration forms for both campers and staff.

Work for CampiumDB?

Learning about CampiumDB?

CampiumDB Reviews

Ask CampiumDB a Question
Showing 5 CampiumDB reviews
CampiumDB review by Daniel Y.
Daniel Y.

"Campium has been a wise choice for our company."

What do you like best?

The best part about Campium is that if you ever have a question about anything, Cary is always an email or phone call away. The customer service is incredible and that is why I remain a loyal customer. The software is very easy to use and once you are accustomed to it, using the software is a breeze. Easily managed three camp locations with Campium.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that I didn't find this software sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak to Cary to see if this is a good fit for your company.

Campium does all of our camp registration. The software is easy to use and we have never had an issue with the software since we started using the product.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CampiumDB
CampiumDB review by Administrator

"Very user friendly - easy to learn"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to customize forms and profile fields for your camp. Setting up payment plans for families is very easy.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have as many features as some other systems, but this also makes it easier to learn. The system is less "bloated"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always consider the learning curve of your employees when thinking about a software system. Also, be sure to check if the software provider takes a percentage of your credit card sales.

Online registration and payment processing. It has greatly simplified credit card processing. We also use it as a system for parents to fill out forms and view photos and videos. It's streamlined that process for our office and for parents.

What Camp Management solution do you use?

CampiumDB review by Dylan Perry M.
Dylan Perry M.

"INCREDIBLE!"

What do you like best?

It's customizable! The system can be setup to work for any program or programs and it's totally user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Everything is fixable on Campium so there's nothing to dislike.

We can change our programs listing easily, while keeping our finances connected, so we don't have to worry about the organisation of the finances and can instead concentrate on programming.

CampiumDB review by Dee Dee S.
Dee Dee S.

"Director - Extended Day & Summer Programs"

What do you like best?

Ease of use & set-up; customer service is AMAZING!

What do you dislike?

I couldn't arrange my FAQ's in the order that I wanted ... however ... Cary did it for me.

Before using Campium, I managed the entire Summer Program on paper - alone. Everything from registration, forms, payments down to rosters and reports.

CampiumDB review by Cookie M.
Cookie M.

"Personalized attention."

What do you like best?

I like that we get our needs meet almost instantly.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find things that we don't like.

Registration. Looking at financials as well. It's easy to use and quick to adapt to our needs.

Learning about CampiumDB?

* We monitor all CampiumDB reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.