CamScanner

With CamScanner, any documents you see in real world can be digitized and saved right away with your mobile phone. Just take a photo, and CamScanner take care of the rest.

Work for CamScanner?
Docsmore csm  2x

Learning about CamScanner?

CamScanner Reviews

Ask CamScanner a Question
Showing 61 CamScanner reviews
CamScanner review by <span>Jumana H.</span>
Jumana H.

A very good quality scanner, portable and available anytime.

What do you like best?

I'm working in a place where I need to scan many invoices in a daily bases and save them into Dropbox. Before using CamScanner, I had to use the scanning machine and link it to my pc and convert the scanned files into PDF format. In CamScanner, I can do all these steps in one step by just taking a picture and the documents can be downloaded in a high quality.

**Syncing all scanned documents in a cloud account is awesome. Also, I can download the documents as PDF directly without the need of converter! this app saved my time.

**Cropping tool is amazing, you can take a quick picture without paying attention to the edges and the cropping tool can take care of the page layout, it can detects the text and discard the footnote.

** Image enhancement is really amazing to improve the quality of the documents.

** Its a free Software !!

** you can combine many pages and save them in one PDF!

What do you dislike?

** There is a limitation in storage, so you always need to cleanup some space.

** Mobile camera should be a high quality.

** Of course it will be a time consuming if you have many pages needed to be scanned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommended, you can use it for small number of documents and you can create an online account to sync your documents.

It cancels the need of a physical scanner. Also, a time efficient tool to copy and save all accounting invoices.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CamScanner
CamScanner review by <span>vinay a.</span>
vinay a.

Personal / Portable Scanner !! (Excellent tool + Free)

What do you like best?

Once i had to urgently scan a document and share with my Boss but i didn't had scanner available ready. Then he asked me to download this app and use it. Initially i thought...the quality will not be good but when i installed this app and used. The quality was awesome and it was easy to use. The best quality for the cam scanner app is

- Convert into pdf

- Invite freinds

- Add comments

- Set tag

What do you dislike?

This is excellent software. There is nothing which you will dislike in this. Paid version is also cheaper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using cam scanner. Its useful tool which will help you in your business and personal life both. You can download app which is absolutely free. Here, you could buy premium version which is also cheaper whether you take monthly subscription or yearly. This will help you to have cloud space, password protection, auto upload to Dropbox, google docs etc.

Its like portable scanner. While i am travelling, at home, in meeting ...anytime i can use my phone as scanner and share documents with whoever i need to share.

It also helps me to manage my personal documents as i could scan and save in folders...i can access anytime on my phone. No need to carry hard disk or access cloud.

What CMS Tools solution do you use?

CamScanner review by <span>Yamini P.</span>
Yamini P.

Camscanner turns your phone into a portable scanner

What do you like best?

It lets me quickly scan and share documents on the go. It also helps in making the scanned document look more clearer by adjusting the contrast and other settings. Another interesting feature which I found missing from other similar apps like Adobe Scan is that it allows me to sort the scanned documents when done in batch mode.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't let me combine images or another documents stored on my phone memory or other apps to be merged with the document scanned with Camscanner, A lot of times, I have faced a requirement to create a soft document by combining paper documents and soft copy documents. In that case, I need to take help of some external tool to do the job.

The PDFs created using the free version also carry watermarks which makes the documents inappropriate to use for professional purposes. Adobe Scan offers services without any such constraints.

I don't need to be near a scanner in order to share the documents with someone. Even if I am travelling and someone needs to access documents I have, I can easily scan the documents using Camscanner and share over an email or any other medium. The scan quality is pretty good and it's hard for anyone to say that it has not been scanned from a proper scanner. So, it saves a lot of time and effort by turning mobile phone into a portable scanner,

CamScanner review by <span>Elisa C.</span>
Elisa C.

It saves me so much time

What do you like best?

It allows me to digitize any document in excellent quality in a matter of seconds. I also love the fact that it has the option to export and store the files in a lot of ways.

What do you dislike?

The free version is excellent except for one detail... the unavoidable watermark at the end of the scan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use it, you won't ever need an outside scanner anymore (yes, it's that great). The free version works perfectly, so if you don't mind the watermark at the end of each scan you can use it without any trouble. However, if you wish to avoid the watermark, the full version is quite affordable.

It saves me a lot of time. It turns my phone into a high quality scanner and it allows me to digitize documents anywhere and send them right away to my boss. I fell in love with this app and I no longer use an outside scanner.

CamScanner review by <span>Cesar A S.</span>
Cesar A S.

Cam Scanner easy capture of your documents

What do you like best?

La facilidad con la que se maneja el programa, tiene una interfase bastante sencilla y rápida que permite transformar de manera instantánea una imagen cualquiera en un PDF de calidad para compartir y enviar por correo o por cualquier sistema de mensajería instantánea (como Whatsapp o Signal) o compartirla en redes sociales o sencillamente guardarla en tu dispositivo. Una de las mayores fortalezas de camscanner es que puede transformar una foto así se un dispositivo con una cámara de poca nitidez y una imagen PDF facilmente legible y bastante liviana. El funcionamiento de la aplicación es rápido, eficiente y directo, se toma la foto, se selecciona la forma de envió y listo.

What do you dislike?

Quizás la mayor limitación es que en la imagen una vez capturada no es posible alterar las escalas de grises, lo cual puede ser perjudicial porque una sencilla modificación en el tono puede ser que la imagen adquiera una mejor nitidez y detalle, esto es especialmente con los documentos a blanco y negro, con imagenes a color no existe mayor inconveniente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

La aplicación es altamente recomendada, debido a su sencillez, simplificación, multiplicidad de opciones de envío, y especialmente por la calidad de las imágenes de salida, que no importa el dispositivo, siempre aparecen con buena calidad.

La aplicación ha permitido resolver problemas cotidianos de manera rápida, como el envio de documentos internos, memos y notificaciones que requieran sellos y firmas y verificación, a los que sencillamente con una fotografía y el envió respectivo a través de la aplicación solventan cualquier duda o retraso que haya con el mismo.

CamScanner review by <span>manoj o.</span>
manoj o.

"The scanner camscanner"

What do you like best?

In the 90's there were no type of mobile phones and other accessories which can be taken to scan the documents. But as we can see the name camscanner which indicates that the scanner which can be scanned through the camera present in the mobile phone which is a very good way of scanning the documents mobility option of this software is very awesome. There are many options for using the application based upon the customer's need ranging from price $0.99 to $49.99. It also gives the language support in many different languages. It also includes the precropping and the auto enhancing effects which makes easy for the person to make the file. It can also make the pdf, we can directly mail to the person we want to, and many other features. And the quality of scanning the document is a high quality and we can send the file in any format and in any quality we want. This also supports air print which is a good factor. And the documents can also be protected via password where the security is good. I like this application as it have the mobility of using it anywhere we want.

What do you dislike?

I don't have dislikes but this software have the cons that , it is very expensive. Other then this cons, the software is best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend all the people who are using the scanners should move on to this software which is very easy to use and can extend the space of cloud via purchasing it. Thank you.

Our company have used this software to scan the documents where the scanner is not used to scan the documents and the maintenance of the scanner is removed because of it. Our company personally like this software.

Learning about CamScanner?

* We monitor all CamScanner reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.