CanIRank

SEO software that analyzes small companies' website data and provides them with action plans to increase their google search engine rankings.

Work for CanIRank?

Learning about CanIRank?

Categories

CanIRank Reviews

Ask CanIRank a Question
Showing 2 CanIRank reviews
CanIRank review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great keyword insight"

What do you like best?

To be able to track our keyword rankings, and get new ideas for keywords. This is also helpful for identifying new blog topics we can cover.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if the keyword rankings were updated more frequently, and automatically. Also, I'd like to be able to review keyword reports by page instead of them all being together and needing to click through to see which page the keyword is reflecting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's most valuable, the more often you use it.

Very useful in a recent website redesign to see which keywords we should be focusing on, how we compare to competitors for a keyword, and how to optimize a keyword for a page.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CanIRank
CanIRank review by Kara F.
Kara F.

"CanIRank gave me a clear action plan to attract web traffic by increasing my SEO ranking. "

What do you like best?

I worked with CanIRank during a trial run subscription, and it was the best SEO tool I've come across. The #1 reason for this, is it doesn't just give you data. In the past, I've seen inconclusive and mysterious SEO data that made it pretty difficult to figure out next steps for my content. CanIRank gives you clear data with step-by-step action plans, actually navigating you, the content manager, toward a brighter SEO future. It diagnoses what areas of your are holding your search engine rankings back, your chances of optimizing your target keywords, and tells you how to market your web site to become a competitor in your online sphere.

What do you dislike?

I found it time-consuming to deliver all of the action plans, and got lost in some of the tasks. However, the company and brand is arms-wide-open when it comes to assisting customers and answering questions, so I really can't complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is for small to mid-size businesses, so if you are looking for software to help analyze SEO data for a large company, you can reach out to CanIRank, but probably need to keep researching the best tool.

I'm trying to figure out what SEO mistakes I'm making on my website, and how to better promote my website so google more easily detects my content. I've seen increased SEO through minor marketing efforts (that CanIRank suggested for me, and I've benefited from detailed action plans helping me create content that is properly targeted and properly hyperlinked for the most web-optimized articles.

What SEO solution do you use?

Learning about CanIRank?

* We monitor all CanIRank reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories