CanIRank

SEO software that analyzes small companies' website data and provides them with action plans to increase their google search engine rankings.

Work for CanIRank?
Conductorsearchlight review  2x

Learning about CanIRank?

Categories

CanIRank Reviews

Showing 2 CanIRank reviews
CanIRank review by <span>Jonathan S.</span>
Jonathan S.

A complete data snapshot to guide your SEO efforts

What do you like best?

CanIRank pulls data from all the major data hubs in the SEO niche like Moz and SEMrush, so it cuts down on the number of tabs I need open, and gives you all the important data in one report. In that report the best part about it has to be the easy to compare tables where you can easily see where you're page is weaker than your competition, and what you'll need to do to improve. By far the most actionable SEO report I've ever looked at in my work.

What do you dislike?

CanIRank is very heavy in data, so the first few times you open up a report, it can be a bit overwhelming and you might not know what you're looking at. They do have a set of videos to help explain what all the data means, and these can be very helpful. But I will say that I found the first week or two a bit confusing as I sorted through the numbers. Once I knew what to look for though, this pain goes away pretty quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the free trial account, but don't stop when you see your overall numbers. Give it a few weeks and do some of the recommended actions. This will let you see how powerful the tool can be.

I work on many client sites at the same time, so it's not as easy to keep things straight on your site and the competition. So having all the competitive analysis data in every report and all laid out and color coded well, makes it very easy to get your bearings and get to work.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CanIRank
CanIRank review by <span>Kara F.</span>
Kara F.

CanIRank gave me a clear action plan to attract web traffic by increasing my SEO ranking.

What do you like best?

I worked with CanIRank during a trial run subscription, and it was the best SEO tool I've come across. The #1 reason for this, is it doesn't just give you data. In the past, I've seen inconclusive and mysterious SEO data that made it pretty difficult to figure out next steps for my content. CanIRank gives you clear data with step-by-step action plans, actually navigating you, the content manager, toward a brighter SEO future. It diagnoses what areas of your are holding your search engine rankings back, your chances of optimizing your target keywords, and tells you how to market your web site to become a competitor in your online sphere.

What do you dislike?

I found it time-consuming to deliver all of the action plans, and got lost in some of the tasks. However, the company and brand is arms-wide-open when it comes to assisting customers and answering questions, so I really can't complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is for small to mid-size businesses, so if you are looking for software to help analyze SEO data for a large company, you can reach out to CanIRank, but probably need to keep researching the best tool.

I'm trying to figure out what SEO mistakes I'm making on my website, and how to better promote my website so google more easily detects my content. I've seen increased SEO through minor marketing efforts (that CanIRank suggested for me, and I've benefited from detailed action plans helping me create content that is properly targeted and properly hyperlinked for the most web-optimized articles.

What SEO solution do you use?

Learning about CanIRank?

* We monitor all CanIRank reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories