Canva

Canva Reviews

Showing 1008 Canva reviews
Canva review by <span>Megan R.</span>
Megan R.

Canva is a great marketing tool, one I wish I had found sooner!

What do you like best?

Canva is one of the most user friendly marketing sites I have come across. You can choose from existing templates, designs, images, fonts, etc. or you can create your own (easily upload your own images) from scratch. Not to mention, they actually have customizable templates that enable you to include additional elements (photos, grids, frames, shapes, etc.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of anything that I dislike about this product thus far. I have been using Canva for about six months, and I it has been a great tool for me - especially since it can be accessed from anywhere, as long as I know my log-in information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva is user friendly; easily create your own designs, upload your own images or choose from existing images and templates. Those that believe corporate branding consistency is important across social media, brochures, etc., this is the platform for you!

I started with my company about six months ago as the Director of Marketing. My company didn't have a Marketing department prior to hiring me, so being able to create social media posts, play with marketing collateral, etc. is a daily necessity. The versatility that Canva allows me, while maintaining brand consistency is second to none!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Canva
Canva review by <span>Kim C.</span>
Kim C.

Great, user-friendly product with great outcomes

What do you like best?

Canva gives you templates and things to use in your design, but it is all very customizable. It is very easy to make it your own and have a print-ready product, even if you're not a trained graphic designer. It also lets me copy elements from one design to another. I also love that they start with the basic sizes of what you would need for different designs - web/email banners, social media posts, postcards, etc. It's great that they already have the sizes available to use.

What do you dislike?

I do not have the premium version, but it would be nice to be able to change the size of a graphic while working with it, instead of having to start from scratch.

I've been able to make many different items with Canva for marketing/advertising events and for creating postcards and invitations. I've used web/email banners, postcards, and different size invitations the most. It has been a great way to make something look more appealing than just text.

What Other Design solution do you use?

Canva review by <span>Ernesto N.</span>
Ernesto N.

Versatile desing tool

What do you like best?

I am not an expert in Desing but I started using it because of my current job. I have found out that Canva is an excellent tool for this purpose even for beginners like me! One of the think that I like the most is that I can use for free, which is really good since I just need it sometimes to create good presentations for my kids. Another quality of this tool is that is versatile and intuitive. It uses a drag and drop system. Also, it offers many graphics and images to add to your presentations.

What do you dislike?

Just a phew thing that I started a couple of days a ago: It started showing some bugs or errors on the page. Also it would awesome if they can add more templates or backgrounds to their stock.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this tool if you need to create a presentations, poster or others.

It helped me create visual attractive presentations for my kids to explain about any concept of science or math we were studying. Also, I have used it to create announcements for parents if they have to assist to any school event.

Canva review by <span>Lisa R.</span>
Lisa R.

Great Tool for a One Person Marcom Department!

What do you like best?

I love that Canva is so reasonably priced while not really scrimping on functionality! This is great for small organizations and non-profits!

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I've found anything that I don't like just yet -- maybe that it does not have as wide a variety of funky fonts as I occasionally like to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva allows you to try the platform for free for 30 days! It's definitely worth the trial to see if it will fit your needs. If you have a full-time, expert graphic designer on your team, then you probably don't need something 'else', but if you're a small shop, a design novice, or graphic design is one of those 'other tasks as assigned' then Canva is a great tool for you.

I am a one-person marcom department for a school. While I have some experience with Adobe products, Canva makes it really easy to quickly design eye-catching materials for social media, our website, flyers, etc. I love that I can upload our logo and other branding elements to create a palette that is consistent with our style guide.

Canva review by <span>Natasha S.</span>
Natasha S.

Love for Canva

What do you like best?

I love that you can choose from so many templates to get you started. Once you choose the template of your choice then you are allowed multiple options from text to shapes and so much more. The free option allows you to do so much without paying a dime for it. You can also make various documents for various events.

What do you dislike?

I wish that on the free version you were allowed to rotate your document. I would also like the ability to rotate a group of text and objects, instead of having to do each item separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product. It is great for marketing terms. It lets you have the freedom of customizing your documents. You can put text with any size, font, or color and still be able to move it around freely. No more having to hit enter or tab like in word or make a text box specifically. I enjoy the flexibitly with Canva.

It is much simpler than using a word doc. It provides plenty of freedom to the customer to move, turn, resize and so much more.

Canva review by <span>Angelo O.</span>
Angelo O.

I like Canva for quick and simple projects

What do you like best?

Canva is lovely. I like to use it for simple and quick works, the interface is simple and userfriendly, the disposition of the tools is intuitive and it offers you a lot of templates, images, illustrations, and fonts that you can use in your projects. The exporting settings are great since you can export the files in jpg or png (and this, depending on the work you're doing, are two great formats).

What do you dislike?

You can't use videos or gifs in it, and this can be a problem, especially if you're using it for social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva is free, giving you the opportunity to test it.

Canva gives us a lot of help saving time and creating professional looking infographics and social media graphics. Some clients projects require a lot of graphic work and for the simple parts we use Canva avaoiding the professional software that can appear slow and too much complicated for simple projects. So thanks to canva we can have a professiona result but ina quarter of the time and with half of the efforts.

Learning about Canva?

* We monitor all Canva reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.