Canva

Showing 918 Canva reviews
Canva review by <span>Jamilia A.</span>
Jamilia A.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The interface is friendly for anyone and the free resources such as images and text. I love the fact that the templates are high resolution and modern giving my flyers, instagram posts, Facebook cover pages etc. and presentations an extremely professional look. I also have the option to create my own project using custom dimensions. What's also great about Canva is that I can access the my projects on different devices.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike about Canva but I wished the mobile application had all the resources like text and shapes that the web application has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva was recommended to me by a business associate and friend who is big on find helpful tools for her business and I have been recommending it to clients and friend ever since. I use Canva religiously and I have been able easily and successfully create digital content and presentations for my small business. Here is a cool thing about Canva the quality of the images generated is so good I was able to use the images to print on fabric!

Professional digital content generating tools for social media.

Professional presentations

Easily developed high quality artwork for print.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Canva
Canva review by <span>Madison W.</span>
Madison W.

Easy to Use Design Platform

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love Canva for its professional looking designs, templates, illustrations and more. You don't have to have a graphic design degree to create something for your business or even personal use! This is great for implementing a team into your designs, with share and edit features. You can create something wonderful in a matter of minutes with this website.

What do you dislike?

The server for Canva sometimes crashes and stalls, creating a lull in the saving process or making it difficult to access your files sometimes. I wish there was like an "offline" server where you could download your existing files to export and use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it time to figure out the flow of design and the tool bar on the side. You will get the hang of it with practice. There are a lot of tutorials online with tips and tricks for Canva. I recommend checking those out as well! There is a large community of Canva users that have figured out shortcuts and more for the website that are helpful to review. YouTube tutorials are the way to go to check out the visuals and understand the process a little bit better!

Canva is great for mass creation of a graphic. With its magic resize tool you can create a social media graphic for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest with ease. It for sure can help you save time and money! The Canva for Work platform is worth investing in for the additional features it provides, but the free version is great as well.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Other Design solution do you use?

Canva review by <span>Shannon C.</span>
Shannon C.

Absolutely love Canva

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Canva is easy to use even for people with little design experience. And for free, you can create tons of social media headers, posts, and pics. They have a lot of design recommendations to make it easy to create something beautiful, very quickly. Canva has a good amount of well picked fonts and photos. Everything I've done on Canva looks really professional.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. I did run into some licensing rules regarding using Canva artwork for logos that was frustrating. So I had to use my own artwork. So for logos it's not as easy to use. But I still created something beautiful, just with more effort. I would like more free pics/graphics in the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful flexible software that meets a solo business owners needs brilliantly. It's much better than most of the design software out there. You won't regret using it. Super easy to learn and use. If you have no design experience they have templates for many types of documents that look great. Auto save feature mean you won't lose your work either! You can do a lot of designs for free as well.

I can quickly and easily create artwork & graphics for my blog and business. And easily copy the designs to different formats, such as social media posts and headers. Speed and flexibility are helpful when getting a post up or redesigning my website. It's a great all in one design solution.

Canva review by <span>Katherine Adonis G.</span>
Katherine Adonis G.

Diseño de imágenes web

Validated Review
What do you like best?

canva is a spectacular tool to design and create content for social networks, blogs, web pages, banner and much more, it is the perfect tool to design without being a designer. it's a very simple way to create spectacular designs. It has very original features, what I like most is that it is designed to create posters, posters, computer graphics and many more documents. is a tool escensial for anyone who works with web pages, social networks, blog and other interaction platforms

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a highly recommended tool for people who want to design and create professional images with incredible sharpness, it is a great platform to put creativity into practice. It is excellent to create a post for social networks, facebook banner among others that will help the best functioning of your interaction platforms. It's great to design

With Canva I have been able to make my designs using different backgrounds, texts and clips, configuring your own image. It's great, because it's so easy to use. Design professional images and very attractive, sharp and too perfect with this tool. It has spectacular templates that have helped me a lot to organize my ideas when designing.

Canva review by <span>Kristina C.</span>
Kristina C.
Validated Review

The BEST out there in its category

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Canva is so easy to use and there are thousands of templates available. Even without instructions, you'd know where to edit the templates and customize each depending on your every need. Your work will look professional-looking and not as though made by a little kid starting to learn how to use crayons. The templates have a very wide variety and there are a lot of them that are really nice that it makes choosing which one to use a struggle! Sharing to a team is also available if you need to collaborate with other people.

What do you dislike?

Not all items are available for free. For some of us who does not have a credit card handy, you'd have to stick to the free items that you could use. Also, sharing with team members is limited and you're not able to add more than 4 or 5, I think, which makes it an issue if you're working with a higher number of users in your team.

This is most useful when we have events in the office or if there are invites and announcements that needs to be made. We no longer need to stick to the usual black and white text formats. Canva enables its users to create striking masterpieces and only you would know you're using a template!

Canva review by <span>Bryan H.</span>
Bryan H.
Validated Review

Great way to advertise fast!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love this software because it has templates created for you. You are able to get ideas and also incorporate your own. When you are on limited time, you are able to pick out something that has been beautifully created and works great!

What do you dislike?

The navigation is hard when you are trying to customize some of the work. Photo resizing is very difficult. It is also hard to cross over templates such as specific wordings with other layouts. I do wish that it was easier to use certain designs with different layouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! You never know how it may improve the look of your company!

I am able to create my own designs instead of waiting for them to be done for me through our creative department. I only use when I need something very fast such as the same day. The creators of this software have made my ministry look great with their designs.

Learning about Canva?

* We monitor all Canva reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.