Canva

Work for Canva?

Learning about Canva?

Canva Reviews

Showing 1,533 Canva reviews
Canva review by Harikumar P.
Harikumar P.

"Online designing made so simple"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and simple online tool for designing posters, banners, brouchers , logo etc. It has 100s of pre templates and free images ready for us. It has large collection of icons, frames, graphic elements etc. It also offers free trail period to test their service.Anyone with a little or no designing skill can use Canva and become a master in designing. It has provision to download as png, pdf, jpg etc. I strongly recommend to use Canva. It is also useful for creating professional resumes

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be improved. Sometime the download doesn't work so we need to check the status page to know any technical bugs.Other than that I didn't find any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend to use Canva if you are looking to learn designing. It is more helpful for the beginners. It really save time as well as very easy to use. You can create different types of creatives using Canva. Try at least once if you are looking for a simple online designing tool.

Designing is an important element of any business. We need to create a lot social media posters, brouchers etc. It has ready made template for every social media such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google plus etc. So we don't need to design according to poster dimension since Canva already pre set the dimensions. It is very easy to use. Withn few minutes the posters are ready. It saves time

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Canva
Canva review by Joy Suzanne H.
Joy Suzanne H.

"Easy Image Creation - Has Saved So Much Time"

What do you like best?

The ability to use a previous project as a template. I have a few standard formats that I use for blog post images, and I can reuse them over and over again, switching out some of the images and colors. This has saved me so much time creating images for my blog (which is not my favorite task!)

What do you dislike?

I don't like the popups we started getting recently for the paid version. An occasional invite is fine, but getting the prompt every time I log in or download a file is a bit obnoxious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've heard that Canva is great for designers too. But as a non-designer, I've used this program to create beautiful blog images, social media images, flyers, even a book cover for an instruction manual at my "day" job. It's a versatile and easy to use tool.

I'm not a designer. My business is not yet at a place to hire someone to do graphics for me. This is probably my least favorite task, and also the one that doesn't come naturally. Canva helps me to create great graphics without a huge time investment (unless I want to) and without designer skills or expensive software.

What Display Ad Design solution do you use?

Canva review by THOMAS K.
THOMAS K.

"Great tool for developing creatives for all types of needs"

What do you like best?

Canva is the best tool I have ever seen, in which we can create any posters or banners in a matter of time using Canva. It really helps us to get the best of all our designers. The built in templates are lot and is easy to add, also the UI is really friendly and easy to customize. We are really happy the way Canva works and is one of it proud customers. The main advantage is that Canva has an auto save option which helps to save the document without saving manually. Great tool !

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a bit high and they send mails too frequently. A lot of unwanted mails are being send on almost all days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reduce the pricing and please don't send frequent spam emails !

Our designing team is now tension free as they can create all the creatives in time using this tool. All our clients are happy and they like the Canva elements too.

Canva review by Maria S L.
Maria S L.

"Canva - Create great images very easily"

What do you like best?

With canva I can create designs of all kinds, has very good image editing tools and totally online, something I like is that it already has the sizes set for different social networks, and also allows you to create presentations with great animations and effects.

What do you dislike?

To be a complete image editor, you need some functions like shadow and lighting and other advanced options, besides, to work with canva you need a stable internet connection to use all your functions, another thing is that to get all the characteristics of canva, must Change to the business version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it since it is very easy to use and provides excellent features at low cost.

I use canva daily in my work, since it gives me the possibility of creating excellent designs without the need to have heavy editors installed in my computers, also it allows me to share the designs directly from its interface.

Canva review by JIJI T K K.
JIJI T K K.

"Awesome Designing Platform"

What do you like best?

I love doing my designing works in this software, which contains different types of tools which can be used according to our interest. It includes numerous built in templates for starters to start with their designs. The main advantage is that they provide free trails for beginners which help them to understand more about the platforms rich tools and features. The image uploaded and saved can be in any formats like png, jpg, pdf etc.. All the features are very easy to access and understandable to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much of the negatives to present with, only thing is sometimes while saving the image or updating the image with any changes it may not get updated properly. Otherwise I'm very satisfied with the software which helps me out in providing best posters, designs etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would sure recommend this software for others also, since for our company I could do wonderful designing posters. Which is also time consuming and easy to use.

I have been using this software for more than a year till now I felt very useful and easy to access platform for designing beginners. They get complete rich features while choosing free trial option. And one thing I need to say the new version of this software contains more new additional features and functions which I felt it as an advantage. From my side I'm very satisfied I could give excellent posters for company works.

Canva review by Alexis C.
Alexis C.

"Great for Simple Designs"

What do you like best?

I love that Canva allows you to customize its ready-made templates. You can change colors, fonts, positions of items, etc. Really anything and everything about the design is editable! Creating custom sized designs is also very useful. If you don't have the Canva premium subscription, it's easy to upload images and graphics from another software into Canva. For example, I have a subscription to shutter stock, so instead of paying for images in Canva, I just download them out of Shutterstock and then upload those images into Canva. Easy and cost effective.

What do you dislike?

I don't like using the mobile version of the app as much. It tends to run slowly and doesn't function as well as the desktop version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! Since the basic level is free, it's definitely worth playing around on. Even if you don't have a great eye for design or artistic talent, using the templates is so easy and you're guaranteed to have a great result if you stick within the parameters. If you have an eye for design, go in and create new templates and tweak what's already there.

I use Canva to create aesthetically pleasing posts and stories for social media. It helps maintain a cohesive style for the magazine's social profiles.

Canva review by Allyson B.
Allyson B.

"I love using canva for several groups I help manage!"

What do you like best?

I love that with canva, I can search for a photo or use my own. I appreciate all of the different design options available, for all kinds of social media. I really like the different quotes when your design is being prepared too- they keep inspiring me each time I use canva.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the photos you have to pay for are visible. It makes sense from a marketing standpoint, but I personally would like to only see the photos and background options I can actually use with my account. Perhaps this would be better if they were at least sorted or separated somehow but still visible- not mixed in willy nilly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For best results, use the desktop version. However, the mobile app has improved tremendously in the last year. I now primarily use the mobile app unless I need a larger screen- which is when I use my laptop.

I use canva for bible study announcements, physical therapy shout outs, I also use it to share my big moments in life and to make quotes come to life with design and pictures. Canva helps me fuel my creativity in an efficient and productive manner. My quotes are no longer boring, thanks to canva.

Canva review by Emilio G.
Emilio G.

"Online image editor for multiple purposes"

What do you like best?

With canva I can design images for my publications, either for the website or the social networks of my work, all this I do from the comfort of a web browser, it has many tools, but the one I use the most is the option to add text The images, since it has many sources and also has many elements to choose from, another very good thing is that it has an extensive library of templates for any occasion, it is great.

What do you dislike?

Working with canva is a nightmare if you do not have a stable internet connection, plus most of the best features and templates are somewhat expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the best online image editors that you can use, I recommend it for everyone.

I use canva daily to create content for the different social networks of my work, it also helps me to create presentations with excellent animations.

Canva review by Jesús T.
Jesús T.

"The sample version should last 30 days "

What do you like best?

Canva is a photography editing program that makes you look like a professional. There are other programs of famous brands that are very good, but require training to learn how to use them and they are not free. Canva is much easier to use and is free. Everything is registered in the cloud. It has an application for cell phones and tablets that is excellent. The photos you edit can be easily shared on social networks like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.

What do you dislike?

When you want to save a photo with a transparent background, Canva does not allow it. You must access a paid version of it, which lasts 14 days and I think it's little. The sample version should last 30 days. That would give a greater sense of satisfaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you work with images, they must have good quality, to be able to share them in your social networks and web page. CANVA allows you to edit photographs as if it were professional, since it has thousands of tools and filters. Do you want to have that desired corporate image? Use CANVA

I am a sales manager and we design posters, banners and images for screen backgrounds that we give to our clients. When we finish an event, the pictures that we take with our cameras, we edit them with CANVA and then we send them to our customers as a gift. That has made us recommend more and therefore, increase our sales. This has been possible thanks CANVA is an easy and free program

Canva review by Jyothika J.
Jyothika J.

"Best Design Platform "

What do you like best?

It is one of the best designing software which is easy to install and use. It include different templates for beginners which they and modify according to the interests. And also contains number of features and tools for excellent functioning of software. The designs can be saved in different formats like jpg, png, pdf etc., The image used for designing can also be in any formats. It separately provides different icons, illustrations etc for more convinces if needed. All the features are very understandable for easy functioning.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have much negatives to come with since it helps me a lot in my works. And only sometimes I feel like while saving the software it may not save properly it takes time. Otherwise it is the best platform for designing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would 100% recommend this software for others which is also easy for beginners to use. The best part is it also provides free trails people can try once the premium membership and if interested they can proceed. I'm very much satisfied with the feature and tools they provide which helps me out for my works according to my interests.

I use the software for my poster works which provide me with perfect ones. Since the software has been updated with new features recently it felt more easier. It is a platform where we could explore our interests and creativity. The new updates have provided me with new ideas and helped me out in creating new posters of my interests. I could design best posters for my office works with good quality in any formats.

Canva review by Amal D.
Amal D.

"Awesome Designing Software"

What do you like best?

It is one of the most easy and useful platform for designing. It helps me in designing posters according to my interests. It contains number of features for the betterment of our designs. It also contains templates for beginners so that they can choose and start there designing. It can be saved in any formats and also accepts any formats of different images. It provides a clear design with professional touch.

What do you dislike?

It don't have any negative commands that is I'm regular user of this software that I'm very much comfortable in using this. I could explore my interests in my designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would sure recommend this software to others since t provides number of features. Now recently the software has updated new features with lot of other templates and tools for making designs more interesting. There is no difficulty for beginners also they can handle the software very easily. It is worthy for the price we spend for the platform. It is a simple software helps in providing professional designs.

I'm using this software for my designing portion, it makes my work more easier. I do my posters in this which I upload in social medias, I get do commands for my posters. So i'm very much happy in using the software. It gives all the features needed for designing and makes the work easier and simple. Even in my college days it benefited a lot for my college poster event works.

Canva review by Jen M.
Jen M.

"Truly a godsend, in both cost and ease-of-use"

What do you like best?

By far the best feature has to be the predetermined sized templates based on what you need to design. I usually use Canva for put something together fairly quickly, something that may not need a ton of design but still want to make it presentable.

What do you dislike?

No transparent background unless you subscribe to Canva for Work. Seriously a drag for how awesome everything else is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can design without prior knowledge of design, color schemes, kerning, etc. There are so many templates to choose from so it's incredibly easy to pick one, switch out photos, text, etc and make a design all your own without the need to hire someone or go back and forth on design ideas. Sometimes you wont know what you like until you see it so Canva is great in that sense. Also, if you want to kick up your social media posts, there are templates already sized perfectly for what platform you are going to use them for. Canva definitely doesn't replace the need for an actual designer for more detailed projects, but it helps business owners gain some autonomy.

I've been able to show clients how to navigate Canva to solve any design issues they may have. It helps them with costs and gives them some control over their brand and items they're putting out there.

Canva review by Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.

"Canva is Great for Creating in a Pinch"

What do you like best?

I love that it already has all of the dimensions needed for specific projects and that you don't have to waste time going around and trying to figure them out. For example, it's great that if I want a facebook cover photo I can just click on it and start designing, and I don't have to look up the dimensions and then create my own artboard.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that so much of the stuff is only included for pay or premium, but that is to be expected. It's amazing that a program like this offers a free version at all, so it really isn't too much of an issue. For what you're getting, especially in the free version, I don't really think that there is anything that could make it not worth it! I pretty much like everything!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have a lot of design experience but you're looking for a way to create wonderful graphics or printed work, I definitely recommend Canva. It is incredibly easy to use and even comes with templates if you need extra help.

We primarily use Adobe Illustrator for graphic design purposes, but sometimes if we are in a pinch and need to create something on the go, this is the easiest way to do it. It is simple to use and very straight forward. I love that someone with no design experience can use this to make really great finished products either on their own or from a template.

Canva review by Leslie T.
Leslie T.

"Amazing design software."

What do you like best?

Canva's interface is easy to use and understand. Their selection of templates are modern and easy to customize. It's easy to share designs with co-workers inside and outside, to collaborate on projects. Offers me simple tools and features that allow me to create quality designs without much technical or artistic ability.

What do you dislike?

The file organization could be more sophisticated, on the home screen and inside your deisgn files and I've had minor issues importing large photos, I've had to restart the upload for it to work properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva makes it easy to create pretty and professional social media graphics and any other design. Is versatile, and any request that you want to make your designs canva give to you.

I work as a Social Media Manager and before using canva I used to spend hours in Photoshop and Illustrator just to make one social media posts, canva has simplified the process, provides me templates and tools to design all the social networks material and I can upload my own images and work with them, when I share them they look very professionals and cool, users really like it!

Canva review by Emma B.
Emma B.

"My Secret Weapon!"

What do you like best?

I don't work directly in a marketing office, but do a lot of marketing for work and Canva has turned my mediocre designs into masterpieces. It's user friendly, takes the guess work out of using intimidating software like photoshop, and offers a host of free images and tools. It's the best work discovery I've happened upon in the past 5 years. Anyone can market, and market well, with Canva. The new animated feature is great for social media posts.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limited image options in the unpaid version I use for personal designs. The paid subscription I use at work is superb but could use text that can change directions and a better ruler function. The new version is extremely glitchy and requires more steps/clicks to search/find designs. So far I have found the new version to be a step background, although I do like some of the additional features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a tool I can no longer live without at work. Without sounding cliche, it's been a life changing piece of software. I highly recommend the paid subscription version, it opens up a slew of features that are imperative.

Canva allows our small office to market our events/activities with cutting edge graphics and designs at one's fingertip in a very relevant, time-effective way. It's fun too!

Canva review by maxwell A.
maxwell A.

"Love the platform"

What do you like best?

I love that I can create advertising for my business easily and quickly. it makes my life very simple when I need to put out ads quickly. They have so many different themes and illustrations to choose from!

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could make a png transparent backdrop without having to pay for the service. it is very inconvenient. there are so many features that you must pay for. also when you do pay for the service it would be nice if I did not have to pay the extra dollar on every single illustration that I want to use. if I am paying for the service then those should come free!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is perfect for Etsy accounts. to be able to get all your images and advertising needs to be done. I have also created a poster for movies and live shows for other people. it's a great way to start learning as well about graphic design. So much i have been able to create and use. it truly is a life saver. when you are on limited time just a few small clicks and its done. there templates are awesome as well if you have no idea what you are doing. it takes you step by step to create the perfect poster, ad, book cover and so much more!

I am able to get my advertising done quickly and I like that I can keep track of certain projects that my team and I are working on.

Canva review by Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.

"We love Canva "

What do you like best?

My team and I love the ease of use! Whether it is designing flyers, emails, infographics, social media posts, or cards, Canva has the supplies you need all in one spot! We love that we can easily collaborate on projects, to ensure we create the best graphics possible!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that we don't like about Canva! Sometimes the images and other graphics are limited for certain topics, but it is obvious that they are trying to improve them. Also, sometimes the elements offered are less polished an refined than we would like, but that is a minor problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! Canva is user friendly, fun, and intuiative! If you have a team make sure that you slide the "share" lever when a design is comeplete so that you can collaborate and make any adjustments.You won't regret using Canva!

Canva is our go-to design software! Although we use Photoshop and other platforms, Canva is the quickest and easiest platform to use! Not only is it easy to use, it is also a great database of our designs, so we can easily look back and see what we have worked on before and use that to guide diversifying future projects.

Canva review by Jessie I.
Jessie I.

"Limited, but free and worth it!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access canva from anywhere. I can use it on my phone, tablet or computer. It is really simple to learn and use. They have premade templates for a TON of different products- post cards, fliers, invitations, web ads, web graphics, trifolds, letterheads and so much more!

What do you dislike?

The mobile versions are difficult to use because everything is so small. You can make it happen, but its more difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The options here are so great! Give it a try. The fonts are great, stock images are great and templates are the BEST part!

If we need something created quickly, we can jump onto canva, choose a premade template, and customize it with out info! Its a great tool to have in your back pocket when you dont have time to "professionally design" something. Its also a social media coordinators dream because it has all of the pre-sized web graphics/ads.

Canva review by Festa A.
Festa A.

"The best platform for creating posters. "

What do you like best?

Canva is an amazing tool for creating the best posters to present your ideas, innovations, or whatever you want to present in way of posters. Presenting your things through posters are more attractive than telling the whole story in a sentence or paragraph.

Canva provides simple tools for creating the effective graphics. I can use filters and change the colors as per the theme of the content. The templates are just awesome, various templates allow you to customize your designs.

Canva can be implemented for creating professional looking designs. It's very less time consuming.

What do you dislike?

Most of the icons in illustrations are paid ones. Sometime difficult to find the right template. And all the time it saves automatically. But there are times it does not, so that I lost my work even if I hit the save button.

I'm using Canva for creating poster designs to present things to our clients. And I highly recommend this product for the poster creation

Canva review by Komal s.
Komal s.

"Easy to make animated logo"

What do you like best?

At the point when our association was hoping to resuscitate our logo, I utilized Canva to make the ideal, on brand logo utilizing our topic hues and textual styles. It was madly simple, and we didn't have to procure a visual creator to make it for us.

What do you dislike?

In spite of the fact that we acquired star, we were not able influence the logo to end up a vector picture. I wish there was more alternatives on the best way to spare and make the logo other than just jpeg, png, and pdf. Having the choice of making the logo into a vector document would be the ideal expansion! THE BIGGEST FLAW is the portable application! It would be ideal if you make the versatile application progressively like the site. Utilizing the application is so baffling, not instinctive AT ALL. Makes me so disappointed at the constrained choices of configuration contrasted with the site.

Making on interest promoting material. Something we require a sudden promoting message to go out to our customers, and Canva proves to be useful to make something eye getting and inciting ideal on the spot. No compelling reason to sit tight for the structure to or even need a plan group.

Canva review by sally s.
sally s.

"Made a corporate logo easily!"

What do you like best?

When our organization was looking to revive our logo, I used Canva to create the perfect, on brand logo using our theme colors and fonts. It was insanely easy, and we didn't need to hire a graphic designer to make it for us.

What do you dislike?

Although we purchased pro, we were unable to make the logo become a vector image. I wish there was more options on how to save and create the logo other than just jpeg, png, and pdf. Having the option of making the logo into a vector file would be the perfect addition! THE BIGGEST FLAW is the mobile app! PLEASE make the mobile app more like the website. Using the app is so frustrating, not intuitive AT ALL. Makes me so frustrated at the limited options of design compared to the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time navigating canva first, don't go in trying to begin your first project. There is a bit of a learning curve but once you get it it becomes so easy and intuitive.

Creating on demand marketing material. Something we need a sudden marketing message to go out to our clients, and Canva comes in handy to create something eye catching and provoking right on the spot. No need to wait for the design to or even need a design team.

Canva review by Ana L.
Ana L.

"Great program for simple, streamlined designs!"

What do you like best?

Canva has a great library of templates, icons, design elements, fonts, pictures etc. This makes simple design work straightforward and streamlined. It's also easy to grab a template and tweak until it fits with our brand. It's user-friendly interface is easy to learn for those not trained in the top tier programs.

What do you dislike?

Canva's design elements do have some limitations. The editing/design capabilities are not as flexible as you would get in a program like photoshop. Canva only allows you to combine existing elements with limited editing. It doesn't support drawing so you can't create your own elements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy way to incorporate streamlined and attractive design work into your social media or print materials, especially if you're a small company not looking to outsource design work, explore Canva.

Canva also offers their program free to non-profit companies.

We use Canva to design posts for our social media as well as some of our cards and brochures. Canva makes it easy to insure our different platforms incorporate similar elements and maintain a cohesive style. Being able to access our designs online makes it easy to share and access from multiple locations.

Canva review by Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.

"Flexibility, easiness and creativity in one place!!!"

What do you like best?

I like that Canva is very versatil, and I can do a lot of things for the social networks in here, I can easily create each image for each social media, gives me the flexibility and creative designs I need, so I do not have to look in another design place. I can personalize the experience by loading the company's brand elements, to make it more personal and give credit what it's shown. I love too that whether I am working on the desktop or the cellphone I have the same good experience and tools. I really like that I can create my own kits with my own logos and fonts, makes it so easy to create a cohesive branding image across social media.

What do you dislike?

The changes I do to some image can, sometimes, be made and not saved, and I think there should be an easier way to ensure that the work created is saved effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canvas is the perfect site to create beautiful images and even a whle brand concept without much complication and on a flexible way. I highly recommend it!!

As a social media manager, creating unique and attractive images is important, because it's what we are going to show to the public in the social platforms, and it's trough them, that we will present all what we offer, in order to create interest in the public about the brand and what it sells, and there is where Canva has brought me big benefits. This software has allowed me to reduce the complexity of publicity, letting me make designs in which the users can have a quick general idea of our intentions and essence. Also, it provides me with a lot of flexibility to adapt to all the social networks maintaining the same image, being able to create related but at the same time different designs for each network, attracting clients form each platform. It has saved us from trouble and hurrys as well, when sometimes we found out about something with short notice, or if it's necessary to make a 1-off post that is not part of an existing line of posts, I can safely come to Canva and create the post. It is dynamic, professional and easy to use, it has facilitied me the social media manager job, by giving me all the tools to have all the social media covered with designs that make us known to the public.

Canva review by Natalia G.
Natalia G.

"Editor with innovative features to create incredible designs"

What do you like best?

I always use canva to create the designs that I publish in my social networks, I can upload images very quickly, it has many fonts of letters, elements and filters, I can also change the size of my designs with a few clicks, something that impresses me is that it has a great variety of templates with which I can work.

What do you dislike?

I must say that image editing tools, such as trimming, are very basic, since I can not cut freely, it also has many templates with watermarks, so you have to buy them, and something I do not like is that it is not compatible with all internet browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a highly recommended software to create graphic content quickly, because thanks to its novesosa interface you can perform your work without any problem.

With canva, I save time in the creation of visual content for my company's promotions, since I do not need to be an experienced graphic designer to be able to obtain incredible images.

Canva review by Arturo M.
Arturo M.

"Create incredible images without having much graphic design knowledge."

What do you like best?

I like canva because I can easily access from my mobile or web browser, with canva I can create incredible designs, have options to change the size of the images, I can crop them and add the best filters, plus it has a large number of templates ready to use, without a doubt, canva is one of the best tools I have used, since it is very easy to use and I can do almost everything with just a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

You do not have many options to work without connection, if I lose the Internet connection I can not use almost any of its tools, besides the free version is very limited, because to have the best options and functions I have to pay the monthly plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before using canva, keep in mind that you are not a professional editor and that you will not be able to customize your tools so much, if you are looking to save time and create incredible designs without having experience with canva you could do so.

Canva helps me create visual content of excellent quality for promotions and social networks of my company, I also use it to create unique presentations for my meetings at work.

Canva review by Manuel D.
Manuel D.

"Design what you want easily"

What do you like best?

Canva, has many uses, among which I like, is that I can create a presentation in a very simple way, I can also retouch my photos and also make content for different social networks, I can say that Canva has excellent tools and very good options which are easy to use, it also has a great variety of templates with which I can work without problems.

What do you dislike?

Its clipping tools are good, but I would like it to be more personalized to be able to cut freely, besides this is very limited in terms of color configuration settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although canva is an excellent design tool, it is very limited and does not have what it takes to create designs that need personalized effects of light and colors.

It helps me a lot, since I do not have to install anything, with a simple browser I can access canva and do my work, I can also share my designs very quickly with my team.

Canva review by Erycca M.
Erycca M.

"Design Skills Not Needed"

What do you like best?

Super simple to use and get started. You don't need any previous graphic design experience to make nice looking social media posts, flyers, or cards. The free version is extremely robust and it is very clear what benefits a paid version would have. It is nice to know as I use the product how my experience could be improved without having to buy it to see if it would be worth it.

What do you dislike?

Finding things like text can be difficult. Knowing what to type to get the results you want is not always intuitive. Sometimes finding simple things (such as a plain, square, solid-line border can be difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The paid business version has some really nice functions such as saving fonts and colors, but if you aren't using more than a couple fonts and colors it might not be worth it to purchase for that reason alone.)

The ability to create eye-catching social media posts. With no experience in graphic design, I am able to produce consistent, on brand posts with ease.

Canva review by Lisa W.
Lisa W.

"A creative developer!!"

What do you like best?

I love that Canva user nterface is laid out with clear instructions on how to start using it. Also, I like that I can move between different sections and find what I need easily and quickly. It's helpful that If I do not want to use a template, I can start from scratch, giving me the option of being 100% original or let Canva help me out a little bit. The cost is low for everything that it offers. I really like that I can as well, adapt the creation for almost any platform, like a post on facebook or a website layout, being multiuseful on every site. Love that I can share the progress with my clients trough easy communication networks. Helps me to explode my creative capacities and pleased my clients with unique and different creations each.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the software can't be use if I do not have internet and I think they should make an alternative page where you can work on the designs while traveling or when being in long distance places, would be very hepful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva has great designs so you can go slowly develop your skills on the design field, as well as giving you the posibility to start from scratch when you feel confident enough with your own imagination, canva is really easy and helps you in all stages of creation, give it a try!!

Canva has benefited me a lot by offering flexibility to work, because for me, a freelancer, I do not have machinery or programs too specialized to make esigns, so this software has offered me a dynamic way to work on designs and concepts to my clients with my limited resources, getting adapted to them and their requirements, I have been able to create posts and publications of promotions with this software on an easy way, being another great benefit having saved a lot of money, as an only designer, there are many tasks that I have to do, the clients often ask for designs to their social media, and saving resources to develop later my little business, it's key, and Canva has contributed with that goals since I can do everything in one place.

Canva review by Natacha M.
Natacha M.

"Excelente herramienta para la creación de diseños bonitos y elegantes "

What do you like best?

- Se puede trabajar desde cualquier dispositivo (Tablet o tlf) o pc que posea internet

- Es una herramienta online por ese echo es gratuita, es de simple uso lo que ayuda a los usuarios a una mayor adaptación ya que no se necesita de conocimientos de diseño para crear un proyecto, también se puede personalizar las dimensiones de los diseños a ejecutar

- Posee una gran gama de imágenes y librerías que ayudan a diseñar de manera muy rápida, de no encontrar imágenes a su gusto se pueden adquirir imágenes premium por 1$.

- Tiene una gran flexibilidad para trabajar como herramienta colectiva pudiendo compartir el diseño con clientes o compañeros para mejorar el diseño en construcción.

- Una gran ventaja es se puede guardar un proyecto bajo el formato PNG, JPG, PDF y GIFs de animación (formato de prueba) lo cual maximiza la impresión, aunado a esto la función de los colores es otra de sus ventajas mas prominentes ya que estos se van guardando automáticamente sin necesidad de recordar el código hexadecimal.

What do you dislike?

- La dificultad que se encuentra es que no proporciona líneas guías para saber cuándo el diseño está centrado y ajustado con el resto del proyecto.

- Otro de los problemas encontrado es que una vez guardado el proyecto se puede visualizar una ligera modificación en el diseño.

- Un conflicto presentado es que si Accidentalmente se selecciona la imagen (con todos los títulos y arreglos) y la envió afuera del marco de trabajo, todo se derrumba, al cliclear el botón de deshacer y empieza a deshacer las imágenes fuera del marco de trabajo lo que trae como consecuencia que se tiene que realizar nuevamente el diseño.

Se pueden montar presentaciones para mostrar a los ejecutivos un proyecto en especifico, como también se utiliza para montar diseños de propagandas en las redes sociales

Canva review by Sophie d.
Sophie d.

"Excellent product!"

What do you like best?

I'd been struggling with Photoshop for years and paying 10$/month... Until I discovered Canva had all the features I needed!

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike, but they could integrate more royalty-free stock images from PhotoPin and Unsplash in their galleries like Hootsuite does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to make collages (gift and shopping guides) and graphics to promote your business and products on social media, Canva is the perfect tool for you. The templates available for each social media network are up to date and incredibly useful, taking away the guesswork from you and letting you create. I've used it to share quotes on beautiful backgrounds on Instagram, create amazing Pinterest graphics, design a logo for my business and even a couple of Kindle book covers. If you cannot afford to work with a graphic artist, Canva is your best bet and lets you have professional-looking graphics fast and for free!

One thing: don't be discouraged by the lack of royalty-free images available - just go to Unsplash or Photopin and you'll find gorgeous ones you can use for free!

I have created my logos, graphics, and everything I need! The templates help me create whatever I need while still looking professional and polished. So much better than PhotoShop where I have no guidance whatsoever.

Canva review by Bryce W.
Bryce W.

"I love Canva...."

What do you like best?

I have been using Canva to solve my creative challenges for several years now, and I love this platform. Rated against competitors, I think it stands out above the rest.

I LOVE canva's library of photos and graphic elements. Whether free or add-ons for a small charge, I have found their library to have better artwork than its competitors. I also love the download formats available, and how easy it is to make transparent graphics for a wide range of uses.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't love about Canva is the options available within charts and graphs. Better functionality and more options here would allow for even more business uses like reporting etc.

Also, I have experienced occasional problems with the download function which can be stressful against a deadline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adding third parties costs additional money, so be aware of that.

Canva allows users with limited design capabilities to execute the creation of visual resources easily and efficiently.

Many marketers have a basic idea of how to design, but they lack training on how to use the most robust software based tools. But Canva cuts out unnecessary software, especially when you are working on assets for social media, internal presentations, and the like.

The other benefit is speed. You can create graphics on demand for campaigns rather than having to send a project request out to your agency, or waiting on the in house designer to clear their schedule.

Canva review by Elena Maria P.
Elena Maria P.

"Create quality images with canva"

What do you like best?

It is one of my favorite softwares to create graphic designs, canva offers me an endless number of features with which I can create incredible images without the need to have heavy design software, all that is needed is to have a compatible browser, canva has a Great stock of templates with which we can work, also has the best sources.

What do you dislike?

The best effects and filters are paid, in addition all browsers are not compatible with this software, its application for mobile is a bit heavy, but it does its job as it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend canva for people who do not have time to learn how to use professional image editing software because with canva you can get the same results.

I create post and publications of promotions with canva, I no longer have to use heavy image editing programs since with canva I get almost the same results.

Canva review by Bruce C.
Bruce C.

"A simple design platform that beginner and advanced designers can use"

What do you like best?

Canva has an extensive amount of designs assets like photos, fonts and graphics that can help us get materials created fast and with less worry about asset licensing. The Canva user interface is neatly laid out with clear instructions on what to do. We can move between different sections and find what we need easily. The cost is very low and allows us to minimize our budget for design software. It's also great that we don't have to download any software to our computers. We can access Canva anywhere with just an internet connection.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I don't have full control over my designs with Canva. Compared to other software like Adobe Photoshop, Canva is much more limited when it comes to position tools, brushes and adding more robust effects. Many of the templates, graphics and icons that Canva makes available are a bit on the generic side, so I'll often have to import my own images to get the final look that I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Canva is a great online design service for anyone that doesn't want to fuss too much with advanced design software like Photoshop. You can start designs quickly with Canva's many templates and have access to a wide range of design assets. I think it can be useful in some way for all designers, regardless of their level of expertise.

Though I'm not able to create the absolute best designs, I am able to create quality designs that work for most of the materials I'm working on. The Canva platform has made it easy for me and those with little design software experience work on design projects together. Most people don't need to spend much time learning how to use the software. For the most part, it's been so straightforward that we can just go in and start working on things.

Canva review by Sofia C.
Sofia C.

"One of the best design softwares!"

What do you like best?

Canva is very easy to use and there are thousands of templates available. You're able to get ideas and also incorporate your own. Has a bright appearing graphics. It saves my work and I can bring them up and reuse them or make changes to them. I can share with my partners inside.

Canva allows me to explote my creativity without any problem in here and satisfied all my clients needs.

What do you dislike?

Almost nothing disgusts me except that it only allows downloading in non-editable formats (JPEG, PNG or PDF) and that the program only works online, there is no version that allows to work offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I truly recommend canva, is the best way to improve your designs and offer the best quality to your clients and customers!

As a freelance graphic designer I have the flexibility to try different styles and see what works for the brand or for the clients needs. Allowing me to please my clients and give them exactly what they want.

I can easily create pieces without any problem, all the tools that offer are complete and allows me to create the designs.

I can also quickly duplicate a layout and make custom changes with little or not hassle.

Sometimes when I have to create social media networks designs, canva offers me the layouts for the various sites, like Facebook and Twitter, so I can starting working with them and customize them.

Allows me to easily create graphics that create online engagement, and for that all my clients are always happy with my work, and has bring me a lot of work proposal and fidelity from their part.

Canva review by Brittany W.
Brittany W.

"Easily create beautiful content"

What do you like best?

I love that I can easily create content that is stunning and professional looking with Canva. I was introduced to Canva by a fellow blogger and found that it is the perfect software for anyone in the online media industry. Canva has so many templates, from Instagram posts to Facebook covers to flyers. If you do not want to use a template, you can start from scratch. I, however, find that the templates are perfect for my needs and allow me to quickly and effortlessly design quality content.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you are required to upgrade to access most of the high quality features, but it is understandable as the company shouldn't have to give their product out for free. I tend to dislike editing softwares that require a monthly or annual fee, without giving the option for a one-time purchase. This is something that I would say I dislike about Canva.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Canva to individuals who are looking to create quality content pieces without an extensive amount of experience. Canva makes it easy to achieve a professional looking product without prior knowledge or experience.

I use Canva to create content for all of my social media accounts. From YouTube thumbnails to Instagram story templates, I have found that Canva is a great option for creating simple, yet stunning pieces for all of my accounts. Since everything can be done in one place, I believe that this is a benefit of Canva as it is easier to create a flow between social media accounts with similar designs.

Canva review by Monica G.
Monica G.

"Create designs easily from a very interactive web environment."

What do you like best?

Excellent software that allows me to create posters, flyers and presentations, has a lot of options that are easy to use, I can have my designs in my account and have them where I start session, another very good thing is that it has many templates and sources with which I can create incredible images and presentations.

What do you dislike?

It opens many windows, and the free version is very limited in terms of advanced options and finally it is not compatible with all web browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good editor with which you can create posters and flyers without having experience in graphic design, besides that you do not need to be installing heavy design software to be able to work.

I use Canva to create promotional banners for my company, it also helps me to create designs and share them with my colleagues in a very easy way.

Canva review by Jeremy M.
Jeremy M.

"Canva is super fun and looks great. "

What do you like best?

I like the interface of Canva. It is well laid out, simple to understand. You can design stuff really fast, download the image file and get it up online, or whatever else you need it for! My employee introduced it to me, before we were using Adobe I think, but this is something that someone who is not a designer can easily use as well, which is huge.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I don't like about Canva, but at first I got really stuck trying to make a simple facebook post. I had my own image I wanted as a background but I wanted to use a template of theres. It took me forever to figure out how to carefully drag my image so that it would be a background and not erase the template and text I had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Based on my experience with it, I think it is one of the best options for making quality designs for your work or hobby. An employee of mine, is more design savvy, introduced it to me and I haven't looked back.

I publish an online magazine. Making things beautiful is very important. So we publish articles at our site and then we publish images that are associated with the article, on our instagram and facebook pages. I needed something easy to use, that made really nice images. Canva!

Canva review by Melina F.
Melina F.

"Amazing experience!"

What do you like best?

What I like about Canva, is that includes many free templates, visual elements and photos, and it is easy to manage and understand can not get confused in the creation process. The extremely user friendly quality, makes a lot easier to move things, bring things from front to back, all with ease. Also, the font choices and graphics are top-notch, and if I need to use graphics related to my specific employer, it is simple to upload anything that I need. I really love that provides everything I need to create aesthetic professional printable business and personal design options, everything is here. I like the ability to drag and drop, to create a theme, and the ability to export to pdf as well. Also, Canva has a great UI that can be used to create visual collateral such as blog banners, social media banners, or infographics, amplifying my possibilities to create.

What do you dislike?

I think my only complaint with Canva is the segmentation system, since it exists a mixture of paid and unpaid content, so I would suggest that the paid content is separated in the interface to avoid frustration and confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend canva for it's effectiveness in the creation of images that can be quite useful for all those people who want to create their own content but are not experts, as well as all those professional designers who want a more dynamic software but with equally elaborated results.

being a independent designer has it's inconvenients, and one of them is the problem of finding a good, cheap and trustable software, where I could adapt correctly to the extent of what my clients expected for the images of their companies, and being the only employee, it was difficult to keep up and keep the pace. Canva has definitely benefited me in that, it is very dynamic and versatile, being of great help to create images of all kinds, whether elaborate or simple, to fully adapt to what my clients want. It has given me the opportunity to create professionally, without needing too advanced equipment or spend a lot of moneyin a whole design group, giving me the opportunity dabble and innovate in the creative world. I can affirm that canva has opened opportunities to get new clients, and has made me grow professionally and personally.

Canva review by Christine W.
Christine W.

"Great Design Software"

What do you like best?

This software is really appealing to look at and simple to use. Even a novice user can get the hang of it and produce highly attractive, effective work, for a wide range of projects, in a very quick time period.

I have used various programmes in the past and this is definitely my go to, for very good reason!

What do you dislike?

The apps take a little bit of effort to get the hang of - well worth the effort though!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a highly easy to use and useful programme which allows users of all levels of experience to create exellent work for a wide range of projects - I have used this for quite a while now and there is still so much more it can do, it's been a fun journey using Canva!

I have created promotional flyers using canva and also created a logo and Facebook advertising for a family member's small business.

Canva review by Joe J.
Joe J.

"Soo Close To Being A Perfect Tool"

What do you like best?

I run an ad agency and content creation is a heavy part of what we do. There is NOTHING that allows you to make a graphic as quickly as Canva does period. I love the templates and pre-sized graphics to help me better tackle the various platforms.

What do you dislike?

There are 2 things that really bug me about this awesome software. 1) I design best by iterations. Meaning that I will have 8 or so images inside of one project. Each of them are a little different, but they build in quality as I figure out what I am trying to ultimately create on the fly. However, I don't want to delete the other iterations, as I may need them later. The problem lies in when I'm trying to resize a just one image from the entire project to fit a different set of dimensions. Example, trying to resize my Facebook Cover image into a Youtube Banner. This is a paid feature. However, when I go to resize the image, it resizes ALL of them. I wish I could just resize the specific graphic and not each iteration.

2) Exporting clean and crisp images is a hit or miss ordeal. You spend 30 minutes working on a design only to find that the final design is blurry for NO GOOD REASON.

I'm telling you, if they fix these two issues I would gladly pay double for this service!

Helping clients create better ads and graphics for their business via our agency.

Canva review by Lauren J.
Lauren J.

"Amazing platform. I use it all the time, both for business and personal use."

What do you like best?

It is so simple, yet it is incredibly powerful! They update their resources constantly, and they are very responsive to suggestions. I especially love that I can make one design and then magically resize it for everything I need. For instance, I can make a blog header and then resize it and tweak for FB, Twitter, Insta, etc. And the suggested templates are so helpful.

What do you dislike?

The image library is great, but it is sometimes hard to find pictures with enough diversity. I work with educators and we think it's really important to show images of people who portray real classrooms with teachers and kids and parents from all cultures, walks of life, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try. If you are using it for business, especially with a team, be sure to set clear ground rules. Because it is so easy to use, it's possible for shabby designs to be created if a user has no training whatsoever. But if you follow Canva's recommendations (set up your fonts and colors, etc.) then it should not be a problem.

I work in marketing and use it to update our website, social properties, and newsletters. It's wonderful to have this resource to be able to produce such a high volume of quality work. Our whole team is able to sign into the work account and use each other's designs, so we work 10 times faster than we used to. Being able to upload your logos, have your brand colors and fonts, etc., makes it easier to keep your team working appropriately.

Canva review by Mario L.
Mario L.

"It's amazing! Everything you need to have a great design team."

What do you like best?

I really like the possibility of setting up campaigns for the social networks of the company I work for. It helps me a lot with the special dates and to design one or another special image. It is very intuitive, which helps me not to ask for support from third parties, especially graphic designers who are very busy for consultations. So now I have 5 years learning and creating ideas in images. The strands with which you count only require the thrust of your imagination. The other resource, the project sharing, is one of the best inventions, I consulted online with the heads of the company and make their considerations in real time, I am fascinated.

What do you dislike?

The paid version may be less expensive, that does not mean that you understand the reason for its price, but it could improve for entrepreneurs to pay for their commercial options and take their designs to the next level. That does not mean that it is limiting, on the contrary, it is an option that they leave you, and they do not limit the potential that Canva has for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it without hesitation. It has everything a person who does not know about design needs to undertake, has multiple uses that not only go to the area of digital marketing, you can also use it to make presentations or to elaborate a new curriculum and make a great impression. The possibilities are lost sight of.

I have saved a lot of money, as Social Media Manager, there are many tasks that I have to do, and saving resources for social media campaigns is key, thanks to Canva, I have managed to translate these savings into salary improvements for the team with which I work. Another important factor is the time, I managed to reduce by 50% the times that I destine to create all the content of the social networks. And being a tool that allows you to work online, I can interact with other people without having large design programs, just an internet connection and that's it. So good is that from your cell phone you can design any immediate need, it's amazing!

Canva review by Laura G.
Laura G.

"Design and retouching of images from the web."

What do you like best?

Canva is one of my best alternatives for design editors, since I can work from anywhere with only Internet access and a browser. Canva has a wide library of templates with which I can work without problems, it also contains the sizes set for different social networks which is very useful for me.

What do you dislike?

The use of canva turns out to be very bad when you have bad connection to the internet since it does not allow you to do almost anything this limits me a lot the work since it does not contain an option to work offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good tool, since it contains everything necessary to create a quality design, I recommend it since it can get you out of trouble at work.

Canva helps me to be able to do my work from anywhere and always get the best results.

Canva review by Debra H.
Debra H.

"Fantastic tool at a really reasonable price"

What do you like best?

I primarily use this tool to design social media posts for our organization. We used the free tool for a while, but as I looked to expand our presence, I found the free tool a bit limiting, so we made the switch to Canva for work. I LOVE IT! We're able to have our brand palette built right in for easy color picking, folders to keep everything organized, and I recently went to 2.0 and am really loving the new interface which makes picking the right elements for my design even easier. I'm looking forward to the addition of a post scheduler (apparently in the works) but I can't imagine my design life without this tool.

What do you dislike?

There is a little bit of a learning curve to understand how things function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free product, it'll give you a great feel for the tool. We used the free tool for a while before we switched to the paid product.

Design. This tool has TONS of pre-made templates, illustrations and photos that are free to use. It is a very rare occasion that I can't find a free photo or illustration that meets my needs, and it makes creating a design from the idea I had a MUCH simpler process than in a more designer-oriented tool like photoshop or illustrator (which I also use).

Canva review by Ann Marie H.
Ann Marie H.

"Simple and modern"

What do you like best?

I like that it provides a good amount of templates and a variety of graphics and fonts to use. It does the work for you.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that would make this app even more useful, is a photo and video editor installed into the app, then it would be an all-inclusive application, where you can find all your Instagram and Facebook functions in one place to create beautiful content

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easier to use the application on your desktop. Save your work and then open the app on your mobile device to save and then upload on whatever social media platform that you are going for.

Canva helps us keep in creative communication with our customers and audience. It provides an easy-to-use platform for those with little knowledge of graphic design can produce high quality content, when they have no access otherwise.

Canva review by Megan P.
Megan P.

"Creating content with Canva is so easy! "

What do you like best?

Canva is really easy to use and there are so many different ways to customize whatever you are working on. It's great for helping you create content for social media posts no matter what you are working on. The amount of free content they have available is great too if you are on a budget.

What do you dislike?

While Canva is great, one thing that would help a lot is a more user friendly mobile version of the desktop platform. I use Canva almost exclusively on my desktop but having the option to more easily create or edit things on the go would make things even better.

While I have used Canva both in my personal life as well as at work. At work I use it to create content for posts for clients when they have upcoming events or promotions that they need a post created.

Canva review by Diana C.
Diana C.

"Easy, creative and free web design!"

What do you like best?

Canva is one of my web tools to make favorite designs, is easy to use, useful and very professional, allows us to create web content of all kinds from the browser and for free. It has a wide variety of images, fonts and the best thing about it is that you have the option of designing a photo with the format of instagram, Facebook, banners, and so on. With Canva the lack of inspiration to create a design is not a problem, because their clipart images are modern and easy to customize, in addition to serving as inspiration for the design to be made and the export configuration is incredible because you can export the files in jpg or png format. Finally despite being a free service, the Premium version is affordable and the amount of features they provide are incredible, no doubt because of its easy to use canva is a program for any type of person regardless of whether or not trained in design.

What do you dislike?

Canva is an incredible program, but still does not have the ability to create a document of 40 pages, tends to hang with long documents, which makes it difficult to drag and drop processes causing unexpected results, also makes it difficult to correct some errors in the design, in other cases Canva sometimes tends to decrease the resolution and quality of the design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been using this product both professionally and personally for a long time, and it is one of my best recommendations for other vendors or just for people in general. I use it for all the banners and announcements in the newsletters I create for my website. Even when there isn't an item I need, it's easy to edit the items available and make them work for what I'm looking for. It's useful for all kinds of people, very simple and easy to use, anyone can create very eye-catching and professional designs!

Canva has a wide range of images, templates, fonts, web elements and various design resources that will allow me to create fast graphics when necessary and facilitate the development of my projects, presentations for my website. Canva saves time and I personally think it's a source of inspiration when I don't have it.

Canva review by Cesar T.
Cesar T.

"Canvas is the best to design!"

What do you like best?

Canva really offers many options to make excellent designs even if you do not know anything about design, you can do great and simple things, the best are the design templates that help you and are very easy to modify.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that some images and icons are paid and the mobile application requires some details that do not have, but if they are in the desktop version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canvas is one of the best tools to professionally design and manage your business or personal profile, the free features are excellent, but the premium version is even more, do not hesitate to try this tool.

With Canva I have been able to create really professional designs for the social networks of my company, the best thing is that it only takes a few minutes of my time because all the templates are ready.

Canva review by Elvira M.
Elvira M.

"Universal platform for all kind of social media platforms"

What do you like best?

Social media platforms play important role in modern marketing campaigns. In order to seem modern and fancy companies have to regularly update cover and profile photos of their social media profiles and create great photos for marketing campaigns. Before Canva our company was buying such pictures from different vendors. But now we can easily create our own poster, banner and cover photos very easily thanks to Canva. My most liked side of Canva is mobile version which makes it possible to create amazing posters even when I am not at work.

What do you dislike?

I would like canva had collaboration feature while creating any kind of poster. It would be great if my colleagues can work with me on the same poster or banner at the same time. It will reduce wasted time and increase creativity.

With Canva we create our own poster and covers and avoid from high costs in a significant level.

Canva review by Mike Lester R.
Mike Lester R.

"Canva 2.0 is the BOMB!"

What do you like best?

What I like BEST about Canva is the MULTI DESIGN potential of the cloud app / web based software. You can literally design anything on Canva and the new features already includes ANIMATION / Videos which is really AWESOME! You can use it for FREE!

What do you dislike?

The least liked about CANVA is that the more premium items are like PAID and the monthly subscription is not really practical for a one man design team. CANVA for WORKPLACE would be like awesome for small to large teams, maybe offer a LIFETIME discount (annual) for one man teams like what another SaaS did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva is like the GOLD standard for Design Software as a Service tools out there. A lot of tools are trying to be BETTER at Canva but they have not yet caught up with Canva.

Canva is a great alternative to the Adobe CC suite which is like EXPENSIVE but still offers a lot more features. It BEST applies to Agencies and Internal Marketing Departments who work a lot on social media related projects.

Learning about Canva?

* We monitor all Canva reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Canva