Canva

Showing 1,324 Canva reviews
Canva review by Linda R.
Linda R.
View Original

"Number one web-based graphics option available"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Canva
Canva review by Mario L.
Mario L.

"It's amazing! Everything you need to have a great design team."

What do you like best?

I really like the possibility of setting up campaigns for the social networks of the company I work for. It helps me a lot with the special dates and to design one or another special image. It is very intuitive, which helps me not to ask for support from third parties, especially graphic designers who are very busy for consultations. So now I have 5 years learning and creating ideas in images. The strands with which you count only require the thrust of your imagination. The other resource, the project sharing, is one of the best inventions, I consulted online with the heads of the company and make their considerations in real time, I am fascinated.

What do you dislike?

The paid version may be less expensive, that does not mean that you understand the reason for its price, but it could improve for entrepreneurs to pay for their commercial options and take their designs to the next level. That does not mean that it is limiting, on the contrary, it is an option that they leave you, and they do not limit the potential that Canva has for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it without hesitation. It has everything a person who does not know about design needs to undertake, has multiple uses that not only go to the area of digital marketing, you can also use it to make presentations or to elaborate a new curriculum and make a great impression. The possibilities are lost sight of.

I have saved a lot of money, as Social Media Manager, there are many tasks that I have to do, and saving resources for social media campaigns is key, thanks to Canva, I have managed to translate these savings into salary improvements for the team with which I work. Another important factor is the time, I managed to reduce by 50% the times that I destine to create all the content of the social networks. And being a tool that allows you to work online, I can interact with other people without having large design programs, just an internet connection and that's it. So good is that from your cell phone you can design any immediate need, it's amazing!

What Display Ad Design solution do you use?

Canva review by Debra H.
Debra H.

"Fantastic tool at a really reasonable price"

What do you like best?

I primarily use this tool to design social media posts for our organization. We used the free tool for a while, but as I looked to expand our presence, I found the free tool a bit limiting, so we made the switch to Canva for work. I LOVE IT! We're able to have our brand palette built right in for easy color picking, folders to keep everything organized, and I recently went to 2.0 and am really loving the new interface which makes picking the right elements for my design even easier. I'm looking forward to the addition of a post scheduler (apparently in the works) but I can't imagine my design life without this tool.

What do you dislike?

There is a little bit of a learning curve to understand how things function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free product, it'll give you a great feel for the tool. We used the free tool for a while before we switched to the paid product.

Design. This tool has TONS of pre-made templates, illustrations and photos that are free to use. It is a very rare occasion that I can't find a free photo or illustration that meets my needs, and it makes creating a design from the idea I had a MUCH simpler process than in a more designer-oriented tool like photoshop or illustrator (which I also use).

Canva review by Elvira M.
Elvira M.

"Universal platform for all kind of social media platforms"

What do you like best?

Social media platforms play important role in modern marketing campaigns. In order to seem modern and fancy companies have to regularly update cover and profile photos of their social media profiles and create great photos for marketing campaigns. Before Canva our company was buying such pictures from different vendors. But now we can easily create our own poster, banner and cover photos very easily thanks to Canva. My most liked side of Canva is mobile version which makes it possible to create amazing posters even when I am not at work.

What do you dislike?

I would like canva had collaboration feature while creating any kind of poster. It would be great if my colleagues can work with me on the same poster or banner at the same time. It will reduce wasted time and increase creativity.

With Canva we create our own poster and covers and avoid from high costs in a significant level.

Canva review by Mike Lester R.
Mike Lester R.

"Canva 2.0 is the BOMB!"

What do you like best?

What I like BEST about Canva is the MULTI DESIGN potential of the cloud app / web based software. You can literally design anything on Canva and the new features already includes ANIMATION / Videos which is really AWESOME! You can use it for FREE!

What do you dislike?

The least liked about CANVA is that the more premium items are like PAID and the monthly subscription is not really practical for a one man design team. CANVA for WORKPLACE would be like awesome for small to large teams, maybe offer a LIFETIME discount (annual) for one man teams like what another SaaS did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva is like the GOLD standard for Design Software as a Service tools out there. A lot of tools are trying to be BETTER at Canva but they have not yet caught up with Canva.

Canva is a great alternative to the Adobe CC suite which is like EXPENSIVE but still offers a lot more features. It BEST applies to Agencies and Internal Marketing Departments who work a lot on social media related projects.

Canva review by Caroline J.
Caroline J.

"The best way to explote your creativity!"

What do you like best?

Canva simplifies the design process by offering a variety of pre-made templates! You can choose among different layouts for different purposes (letter, Facebook Posts, Banners, Logos, etc) The drag and drop makes everything 10 times easier, and it's also extremely easy to customize your own design. Allows me to share designs with collaborators which is helpful for quick feedback. The volume of free content is enormous, which doesn't limitated the experience. Unlike other design software I used, Canva is very intuitive to use.

What do you dislike?

There are certain limitations to the site that prevent people from making more complex graphics. Just for example, you can not flip images or group more than two objects together. Despite of that I really love Canva!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend canva without any doubt! It's an amazing software that helps you to make designs more professionals and beautiful.

With Canva I can satisfy any need that my clients wants in terms of designs, as a freelancer Graphic Designer here I can create from logos, social media posts and headers, business cards, banners, flyers etc. which makes my work more versatile and complete, so my portfolio looks more attractive and professional to the clients. My clients are always satisfied with my work and I'm constantly receiving many compliments and proposals for work.

Canva review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"Canva is the best!"

What do you like best?

Canva is unique. I like to use it for a lot of things, the interface is simple and userfriendly, the disposition of the tools is intuitive and it offers you a lot of templates, images, illustrations, and fonts that I can use in my projects. The exporting settings are great since you can export the files in jpg or png (and this depending on the work you're doing, are two great formats) Allows me to upload my own images and graphics, which is great for the majority of us that share a lot of original content.

What do you dislike?

You can't use videos or gifs in it and sometimes is slow and difficult to move things around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I truly recommend Canva, is an amazing design software, that offers you the exact tools, to make professional designs!

Due to my work as a freelancer graphic designer I use canva to make the designs of my clients. Thanks to the tools that offer me, my clients are always very satisfied because I manage to capture exactly what they want in the designs I give them. This has brought me many benefits such as recognition of their part and their fidelity. As well as the remarkable improvement of my portfolio, so that now it looks more attractive and professional. I have also received many proposals for work, from small companies, brands, restaurants and others, who want my designs to represent them.

Canva review by Amanda  P.
Amanda P.

"Love creating with this program"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you are able to create flyers, signs, banners, posters, ads, and pretty much any kind of art using this program. The program comes with hundreds of graphics, layouts, and pre-made templates to choose from that you can add to your projects.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more free graphics to choose from. If you wanted to upgrade your account, you would have access to a ton more options within the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to those looking into using Canva to read up on the benefits of what the program could do for them. It is a much easier system to use them to use then a lot of other editing programs out there. Also, once you purchase the program, be sure to look at the "design school" tutorials.

Some business problems that Canva is solving for us is the ability to create a quick flyer on the go. We are constantly advertising different ways to help our customers, and with Canvas, we are able to easily throw together a flyer in a matter of minutes. I highly recommend this product for people who do not have much experience with photoshop or any other editing programs because this one is extremely easy to use and it has so many options to customize your projects.

Canva review by Danielle J.
Danielle J.

"Amazing design software!"

What do you like best?

Canva is very versatile I can do a lot of things here, I do ads, banners, posters, logos, social media posts, and more. So I don't need to look in another place because canva has everything! The templates looks very professional and beautiful, and I can put images and videos if I want. Is very user-friendly and the interface is fast which makes the experience even better. I can share designs through canva, with my co-workers without any problems.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Canva, it only has bring to me a lot of benefits instead problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend canva if you want to explote your creativity and improve your skills in design!

When working as a freelance graphic designer on my own, I always have to be trying new design softwares that offer me the necessary tools to be able to make quality designs and offer them to my clients, when I found canva it was like a miracle for me. Now, I use this software to realize all the designs that I offer to my clients, offers me so many tools that every job I do here has it's own style and that leaves my clients satisfied. Thanks to the quality designs I make, I've received many job offers and I have also had the opportunity to work with many brands, small businesses, some restaurants, among others. Now my portfolio looks more attractive and I have improved my skills in design, thanks to the tools that canva offers.

In a few words, the main benefits, are recognition within the field of design, many proposals for work and to be able to satisfy the needs of my clients and that are happy with the designs I make.

Canva review by Faigie Dina G.
Faigie Dina G.

"LOVE LOVE LOVE CANVA"

What do you like best?

Canva is our primary social graphic design platform for our company social campaigns. While there are many great apps and tools for quick creation of beautiful social posts, Canva for Business (paid version) is budget friendly and has useful tools to organize our branding and design consistency. Our team easily shares access, and marketing can resize campaigns per social platform, which is very useful.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Canva, though I eagerly look forward to new feature releases and usability. They continue to develop the system and so far it serves us well. There are lots of things I'd like to see added over time in Canva for Business, but their general direction is good and I am so far loyal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out and enjoy.

Canva offers us an easy way to create and work on company graphics. We have a paid Canva for Business account with team access, saved branding colors and such. We eagerly welcome new and more features.

Canva review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Canva is must have for all creatives!"

What do you like best?

You can do so much, especially change format from Social Media to Traditional Media, ebooks, documents, marketing materials, etc... so one design can be applied to limitless formats. They have great images to uses, even a lot of free images. It's easy to share your work and use other team members designs as templates. And they have so many awesome templates to get you started... you don't need to be a creative genius, but Canva can help you look like one!

What do you dislike?

They have made some nice updates, but it's hard to organize uploaded images in folders, but this has gotten better lately. Also, it's difficult to use paid images again after 24 hours without having to buy them again. But the downside here is very small compared to all the perks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you opt in for the paid version, the benefits are well worth the cost over time. I wouldn't go with out it, especially if you work with a team.

We can create great assets to use in any type of marketing campaign... helps us to save time and be efficient in our review process and sharing within our team. We have limitless options for our overwhelming needs... Canva is perfect for running our Digital Marketing operation with such a small team.

Canva review by Sally A.
Sally A.

"Best way to create marketing material "

What do you like best?

I love the options of what I can create. And with every new update a new category is added. I also love the inspiration it gives me, there are so many great templates to choose from that I am never left stumped or uninspired.

What do you dislike?

I wish the mobile app was as good as the web. The mobile app is not user friendly AT ALL. When I create a design on the web and I go to look at it on the mobile app, it is completely different. I also wish there were more specific template options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please please fix the mobile app. It is so basic compared to what the .com has to offer. Sometimes I need to create a design on the go and rely on the mobile app, but it is so frustrating to use. I also wish there was more template options, and more free stock images. Even with pro a lot of the stock images you have to pay additional for.

Instead of outsourcing a designer, Canva has allowed our team to create our own creative marketing materials. It is a great skill to have on board.

Canva review by Jessica  B.
Jessica B.

"Results that look professional "

What do you like best?

As a long time Publisher user, I was hesitant to try Canva. However, I was quickly converted and now use Canva for all my marketing content. It's a nice in between product if you need more than Publisher but can't invest the time and money in Adobe design products. Canva is easy to learn and once you get the hang of it, you can generate marketing items very quickly. Plus Canva allows you to setup your brand so colors and logos are literally one click. Designing content that is consistent to your brand is very easy. Plus Canva's library of templates is incredible! They are modern and sophisticated and easily adapted for your business.

What do you dislike?

The way it saves is a little confusing since it's not like a traditional name and save a file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's quick to learn so just grab some templates and start playing with photos and graphics.

Canva has saved me time in creating my marketing content - flyers, postcards and social media images.

Canva review by Melissa L.
Melissa L.

"Helps an amateur like me create relevant content for next to nothing"

What do you like best?

Canva's interface is easy to use and understand. Their vast selection of templates are modern and easy to customize. I'm always pleased with their free (or $1) clipart or photos. It's also easy to share designs with co-workers inside (or outside) your organization and collaborate on projects. You can create multiple branding kits, add your own fonts and logos, and easily create a cohesive branding across your designs.

What do you dislike?

The file organization could be more sophisticated, on the home screen and inside your design files.

I agreed to use Canva 2.0 in Beta but switched back to 1.0 because it was (for me) easier to use by far.

I've had minor issues with uploaded fonts not displaying correctly (ie. not centered in their text box).

I've had minor issues importing large photos, occasionally I've had to restart the upload for it to work properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speaking as an amateur graphic designer there is seriously no downside -- just try it! If you're using Pixelmator or Photoshop like I was and making awful designs, you need Canva in your life. It will increase the quality of your designs so much I doubt you'd go back to anything else.

We are a small church and cannot afford to keep a graphic designer on staff. Canva allows amateurs like me (and other volunteers) to create amazing content for next to nothing. Almost all of our projects can be made in Canva now, which is saving us hundreds of dollars per month.

Canva review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Canva is pretty great for things like quick blog graphics and marketing materials."

What do you like best?

I like how there is a community contributing to a constantly growing template and idea collection pull from. I also love that you can make ebooks on there or just business cards. Very useful. I love that it saves all of my branding colors and fonts automatically so that I can use them when I go back in to make a new design.

What do you dislike?

It's obviously a software that was intended for non designers for the most part. I love it for creating quick graphics that only need a light amount of work like blog graphics, or social media posts, etc. When you don't need a heavy software like Illustrator or Photoshop this is fast and convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you are a designer this product will save you a ton of time putting together opt-in giveaways, freebies, blog graphics, and so on. You don't need to spend the extra time using Photoshop, even though you could, this is just faster. There are a lot of ideas on there as well for inspiration.

Saves me a lot of time designing marketing graphics quickly. It allows me to keep all of my designs in one place too. I use this for all my blog graphics, pinterest graphics, facebook and instagram graphics and ads that I use online. It saves me time and memory on my computer since I don't have the heavy software running when making these graphics.

Canva review by Samantha B.
Samantha B.

"Canva Review"

What do you like best?

CANVA IS THE BEST! I've been using this product both professionally and personally for several years now, and it's easily one of my top recommendations to other marketers or just to people in general. Canva is EASY to use, regardless of whether or not you have any formal training in graphic design. Canva is FREE to use (unless you want to upgrade to the paid version, which is still affordable). Canva makes it easy peasy to create pretty, branded social media and email graphics. I also use Canva personally and create birthday/anniversary/any other kind of cards, graphics, invitations, etc.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing I dislike about Canva except that the coolest features cost money, but they have to make money too so I wouldn't even say that! I LOVE CANVA!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Y'all Canva is seriously great. Easy to use, empowering for those who don't have any design background. I highly recommend this to small business folks who are tackling their own marketing to create sleek, high quality social media and email graphics.

I have the paid version, so I can quickly and easily re-size graphics for use on different social media networks, as well as to use in email marketing. This is probably the biggest problems we've solved using Canva. The fact that it's accessible via the web is also helpful, especially if we're offsite or working from home.

Canva review by Madison H.
Madison H.

"Love it for simple designs!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Canva is to use! It's got great templates to go off of or a great selection of free elements to make your own original design. I use it for all of the banners and announcements in newsletters I create for work. Even when there isn't an element that I need, it's easy to edit available elements and make them work for what I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

When you get into creating larger designs, like long visual reports, it tends to get glitchy. It doesn't yet have the capacity to create documents over 30 pages and the longer your document is, the slower the program is and the more tricky it can get to fix small mistakes you make.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If creating longer documents, have a concept in your mind of what it's going to look like page-to-page, as it gets tougher to format and ensure consistency in longer, larger documents.

It's a great and easy way to make eye-catching designs when you're disseminating perhaps more lackluster information, It makes information more engaging and exciting.

Canva review by Adams C.
Adams C.

"Add value to your business idea."

What do you like best?

This online design program allows me, in an incredibly simple way, to design any kind of document online. Graphic design for the masses. Creating professional design for newbies is usually not easy. Thanks to Canva now it is. I like to work with canva since its visual language is very striking, one of the characteristics of the representation of this work model, is that it allows to reduce the complexity of presentations or publicity, allowing to quickly have a general idea of our intentions.

What do you dislike?

It has happened to me that by mistake I select the image that is already ready with all the editions and sent it out of the frame of work, everything is done nothing. I urge you to undo and start undoing the images outside the framework. I do not know if there is a solution, you have to do all the work again. However it is an insignificant detail to my thinking in comparison with the advantages it brings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application makes available a variety of images and different formats to create the design you want. It's free. Another strong point of this online tool is that it is free and does not fall short in benefits. It is true that we can pay monthly for it and that we can choose among many other options such as choosing more images for our projects or forms to incorporate into the designs.

I think it is a really good tool to design and create web content of all kinds. With canva I can create posters, posters, infographics, documents, business cards, etc. In a very simple way.

The designs that canva offers are elegant and professional, in addition to the template and canva design, I can upload images, add texts and change the organization of the elements of the templates.

It is a tool to develop creativity and boost the work of the company.

Canva review by Tara F.
Tara F.

"Canva is the best product for easy to make and aesthetically pleasing creations!"

What do you like best?

I love how many pre-made options they give you to choose from, it makes it a lot easier to choose from plus gives some inspiration to create your own things. I also love the variety of things you can make, from logos to resumes to flyers, it has helped me make lots of things for my company that look aesthetically pleasing.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how sometimes the formatting can get tricky. Sometimes when I am using a pre-made template, it can be hard to change certain things format wise, like change a text box or write something new in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using Canva to spruce up your social media and overall image of the company. It is great and easy to use to make super creative and cute logos and other designs!

I have solved business problems like creating a better logo for our company's social media pages and letterheads, and helped design some reports for clients in a more organized and cleaner looking format. The benefits are a more creative and attractive portfolio in our advertisements and displays on our social media.

Canva review by Carson L.
Carson L.

"A simple and high quality DIY design tool"

What do you like best?

I like the simple tools and features that allow me to create quality designs without much technical or artistic ability. There are many templates that can give me a great start on a design and help me come up with ideas that I can build upon.

What do you dislike?

Since much of the layout and user interface is designed for novice designers, it can be difficult to refine your designs in a very detailed manner. Though I'm not a great designer, it would be nice to have more tools that I can use to make finer adjustments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need lots of graphics for various media and don't have the time or expertise to create them with traditional graphics software, Canva would be a great tool for you. Even if used occasionally, it could save you tons of time and might even render better graphics than high level design software.

Canva has allowed me to create sharp designs for presentations and other media very quickly. I don't ever feel like there's a lot of work involved or that I have a mental creative block. Canva has been very helpful for productivity by guiding me from start to finish.

Canva review by Jenny  E.
Jenny E.

"It is a herramienta increíble para crear y managementar contenido web."

What do you like best?

It is a web design tool that allows you to create all kinds of web content, easily and free of charge without having to be an expert in graphic design. What I like most about canva is that it offers a great variety of templates and different formats to create incredible designs, it is also quite easy to use and very versatile. On the other hand, it offers different options to download files, you can select jpg, pdf or png format, among many others. Is incredible!

What do you dislike?

In general I consider that the tool has a great potential, the only thing I do not like is that it decreases the resolution and quality of the files significantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva is a design tool for non-designers, allows you to work quickly and easily. However, if you are looking for a more professional result you should use other tools such as photoshop or illustrator.

I use canva quite often to create content for social networks, web pages, invitations for events, etc. This software allows me to give an elegant and professional look to my designs without investing too much time.

Canva review by argenis m.
argenis m.

"canva allows any user to develop good quality designs quickly and easily."

What do you like best?

I can make simple designs and present my ideas in printed form on paper or publish them online. Therefore, if I do not have much knowledge in graphic design and can not hire the services of a designer, Canva offers me the opportunity to give life to my ideas through an easy guide to follow and execute.

What do you dislike?

The tools of photo retouching are limited, some resources are paid, although extremely affordable.

Sometimes the simple process of drag and drop can cause unexpected and somewhat exasperating results, but fortunately it is not very common, and the tool is constantly updated to avoid this type of failures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use. The Canva tool was designed especially for people who have little or no knowledge in graphic design.

It has a wide variety of alternatives to choose from according to your requirements: invitations, graphics, covers for social networks, infographics, among others.

Canva has at my disposal a wide range of images, web elements, color palettes, typographies and various design resources that will allow me to create great works of art. In turn, I can access various pre-established templates, which will facilitate the development of my projects, presentations or demos, also offers the possibility of uploading my elements to the website and make money with them.

Canva review by Brian G.
Brian G.

"Great Product! Highly Recommend!"

What do you like best?

Plain and simple, my social media presence improved as a result of using Canva. I was able to generate my own content and create my own material. It's easy to navigate and easy to learn how things work. You can create templates, upload images, add text and photos, etc.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot of downside to the product - what you put in is what you'll get out. Most of the product is free, but to get the most out of it all, you have to buy a membership. Some of the images, layouts, and other features are pretty cool, but you have to pay for some of it (not a bad thing, just saying if I had to point out a dislike).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Canva to other users. If you're struggling finding content to put out on social media, here's an easy, user friendly way to improve your social media presence.

Once I started using Canva, I was able to create new ideas and content to put out on social media. I realized how important it was to have something different (as far as content), but consistency as far as design. I think a lot of people today want to see a picture or something simple and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Canva helps achieve that goal. My social media has become more professional in it's look and my engagement has increased as well.

Canva review by Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.

"great for do-it-yourself graphic design needs"

What do you like best?

The pre-existing templates make it easy for a small organization to produce quality-looking graphics in-house when needed. We still hire an outside designer for many projects, but for our social media graphics or items that need a quick turnaround, we are able to produce what we need using Canva. For someone with a design background, there's room to work outside of the templates to create from scratch - not as in-depth as using Adobe products but enough to get a quick job done. Also, using the business level subscription allows you to resize existing items you've created without starting from scratch each time - so you can easily use the same design theme and size for different uses (facebook, instagram, email header, etc.).

What do you dislike?

I'd like more fonts to choose from. And at times, I've tried to go back to use a template I've used before and it's no longer available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let your most "design savvy" staff member(s) give it a try and then let them introduce it to other staff.

Overall, we've been able to streamline and focus our design budget - directing the bulk of our budget toward "big-bang" items that require a designer and being able to reduce the amount spent on day-to-day small design needs that come up on a regular basis.

In addition, the turnaround time to get promo pieces out on social media has been shortened. Canta has enabled our Communications Coordinator to create quick graphics when needed, as we sometimes need to respond to current events on social media with an unpredictable and quick turnaround time. And it has enabled other staff (like myself) to create images for our promo needs to then pass on to our Communications Coordinator which shortens the workflow process as well.

Canva review by chris b.
chris b.

"A Million Ways To Be Creative"

What do you like best?

Canva is amazing. Canva has provided solutions to quite a range of marketing and artistic needs. From business cards to certificates to posters, letterhead and more! You could lose an entire afternoon (in a good way!) just cruising through the, seemingly, endless supply of templates on Canva. The templates have given me dozens of new ideas for projects I've been working on. Canva is easy to use and delivers exceptional results!

What do you dislike?

It's a minor concern, but I've found that sometimes objects or images within the search function sometimes seem oddly catalogued...perhaps this is simply because of the sheer number of them and once in a while one slips through. Certainly not a big deal!

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Canva and a little imagination you can be your own Art Department. There are a TON of freebies included, and images with a price tag are really, really inexpensive! Log on and check it out, you'll be amazed at what's available! I've used it for just about 3-years and it's been amazing - I've recommended it to 2 others as well!

Canva has been a valuable tool in providing a number of business and personal solutions. With Canva I've crafted eye-catching business cards for my daughter as well as eye-catching benefit cards for my line of work. If you need something eye-catching to give you that 'edge', Canva can deliver.

Canva review by Nicole W.
Nicole W.

"Great tool for the amateur to semi-pro graphic designer"

What do you like best?

I had never used this website/heard of it prior to my current job. However, it was fairly easy to use, making it easy to adapt to its tools, features, and workflow. The templates make things amazingly simple and quick to put original graphics together. This has been especially helpful for Instagram posts, newsletters, and header graphics for email outreach.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to customize fonts within one field (e.g., bold text, then italic the following line), which makes aligning text boxes very difficult and time-consuming. I also dislike the disorganization of files and photos, which makes searching a little bit more extensive - even with creating folders for files/photos, I am unable to sort folders. Uploading/saving is occasionally a failure due to a Canva server issue; there is also an issue where Canva has deleted my files and not proved any evidence that they existed, meaning I've lost a couple of projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pretty solid, well-featured app to do simple, clean graphic design projects. This is perfect for social media, streamlined print projects, and brochures.

It solved the need for a quick, easy graphic design app, as before my agency was using third-party volunteers or Word, both of which could be unreliable in their own unique ways.

Canva review by Janet G.
Janet G.

"Ample layouts and formats available"

What do you like best?

They've got the most commonly used sizes available for you to start with to make things easier. There are several stock backgrounds and titles to pic from or you can upload your own. Makes nice cover photos or advertisement photos quick and easy. Or you can use it to watermark your own photos for posting online. Cant beat it for the price. Some premium options available at a small price. As with any software that you buy credits for, the more you purchase, the cheaper the price per unit. There's also a logo design section that is nice for startups and small businesses.

What do you dislike?

It was a little intimidating at first but I quickly caught on to what it wanted and how to do it. There are a LOT of options to choose from which is nice in the long run, but in the beginning, trying to look through them to find exactly what you want can be a bit overwhelming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its got a lot of easy to use functions and the premade templates and sizes for social media or advertising materials is a HUGE help!!!

Watermarking photos before posting to prevent misuse has been a big plus.

Canva review by Rick B.
Rick B.

"The Easiest, most Enjoyable Infographics I have ever created! "

What do you like best?

Canva has such a nice interface that is so self-explanatory and that draws you into the creation process. There are a number of templates to choose from, after which you just carry on going and adapting and changing them to exactly how you want them to look. They have a really large range of graphics and icons that are in vector form, so you can do whatever you like, in whatever size. In the free version, there is not even a watermark on the exported item, in full resolution! I am so impressed.

What do you dislike?

The only issue that I could find that was slightly annoying was that when I downloaded my infographic in a certain format, the PNG icons I had uploaded myself (with transparent background) had a slight outline indicating their background still in place. I fixed this by downloading them as PDFs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva is so easy to use. Just try it out before buying a subscriptiopn and you'll see that even the most advanced features are a breeze to use. I have tried one or two other infographic softwares over the last few months and Canva beats them all, hands-down. This is the right way to go if you are looking to convey your information in better ways than ever before!

Getting information across to employees is a vital part of engaging them in processes. Canva helped me to engage them in a really simple, colourful, informative way. There was no need for anything other than the infographic to get my point across.

Canva review by Janelle V.
Janelle V.

"A must for social media managers"

What do you like best?

The pre-built templates for social media graphics makes it extremely easy for user to drop in their own elements and quickly export them for use. The fact that it keeps a backlog of your projects also makes it easy to create your own templates and quickly create new graphics or re-size images as needed.

What do you dislike?

I understand the need to put some features behind a paywall, but one that I wish were outside the paywall is the ability to resize a project's dimensions within the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although it doesn't solve all the problems a program like photoshop can, canva makes it easy for web managers, social media managers, and novice designers to create graphics, pamphlets, flyers, and other marketing materials.

I don't have access to an updated version of photoshop, so having canva as a web-based photo editor to help me quickly resize images for social or web use has been a lifesaver.

Canva review by Phub D.
Phub D.

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

As graphic design apps go, I think there's nothing better than Canva. I would go as far as to say that for small business, it is even better than Photoshop and Illustrator. When you're running a small business or have to make dozens of social media posts a week, you do not have the time to work on Photoshop graphics. Canva makes it easy for you. Its seemingly infinite templates mean that you could make a dozen graphics a week and never run out. It is so easy to use. If you have an eye for color and design, its power is limitless!

What do you dislike?

I guess you could complain about how many of the elements require payment, but it is understandable. And if there is an element that you really want but can't afford, just download a png image from elsewhere and upload it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before you start making a design, have an idea of what you want. Sometimes you could go in and fall to the suasions of its beautiful templates. Don't be afraid to mix and match elements from multiple templates either. Make sure to have a good eye for color, Canva helps you some in that regard but not too much, so you need aesthetic taste yourself.

As a social media manager, I need to make graphics almost every day. Canva saves time and helps me creatively so I don't burn out.

Canva review by Abigail C.
Abigail C.

"This product is GREAT!"

What do you like best?

This platform can make anybody look like an experienced graphic designer. I had no previous experience designing and within weeks was making creative, professional looking graphics. My campaign has saved thousands on design fees from using this product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Even the premium version is inexpensive ($13 a month) and gives you tons of features. The ONLY difficult thing is that transparent backgrounds can get a little tricky, and cropping is sometimes hard. It's NOT a photo editor - like photoshop. So unfortunately, if you want a photo edited for a graphic, you have to photoshop it first. Otherwise, GREAT!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something very intricate/fancy, Canva might not be the program for you. HOWEVER, don't discount it just because it's cheap - there are a ton of features and templates you can use that make even Canva graphics look phenomenal.

How expensive and time consuming designers are! Though I love to support my fellow working person, it would take up to a week to get a simple design and could cost hundreds. Canva is dirt cheap, and we use it on our schedule.

Canva review by Sara M.
Sara M.

"Canva change my life"

What do you like best?

Canva made it possible for me to design tons of different items for clients including social media posts, eblasts, facebook cover photos, resumes, letter head, logos to name a few. I love that is easy to use and fun.I love the templates that make it easy to customize to what you need.

What do you dislike?

It stalls alot and the save button does not always work and then reloads and pieces of the work are missing. They will blame your internet, but it is not. It is the program. I don't like that you cannot download a transparent background in a pdf print format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have gifs, but it would be since to be able to customize the gifs

Videos would be the next logical step as well

Also, the ability to convert a presentation into a powerpoint file instead of a pdf would ideal as well.

Simple graphic design needs can be met with high quality without outsourcing to a designer. It is easy to customize the templates they show and they also give inspiration.

Canva review by Megan G.
Megan G.

"Easy to use, lots of options, great for Non-profits!"

What do you like best?

I think it's really awesome that they offer free premium access for non-profits. It's super helpful for someone who's not working with a large design/communications budget. It's also primo that I can order postcards and posters that I design right through Canva! They have great prices.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to work with a watermarked design when I chose a graphic that's not free. For example, I chose a picture of broccoli on a plain yellow background. I wanted the rest of my design to match that yellow exactly. Since it was a photo, I had to try to get it to match manually (which I'm fine with doing), but because the picture was watermarked, the shade of yellow appeared lighter than it actually would once I printed / downloaded the design. I was always planning to purchase the graphic, but there was no way I could find to purchase ahead of time so I could work with the image watermark-free. (I hope this makes sense).

My one other complaint is that I am unable to download large enough file sizes in order to clearly print large items. For example, we ordered an 8 ft. by 10 ft. banner, and it arrived pix-elated because we were unable to download our Canva design in a high resolution / large file size. We would be willing to pay for this feature if it came down to that. It is important to us to be able to print large posters or signs professionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously the best and easiest design software! If you're using this for creating social media graphics, or e-news graphics, you'll be set for life. If you're using this to print large items (like big posters or banners), you may need to look elsewhere, as Canva doesn't allow downloads of large enough file sizes for such purposes.

There are many benefits for organizations using Canva! I am the main designer, but someone from another department also designs graphics sometimes. I have designed some things for her department as well, so I added her to our account and shared only a folder with designs for her department in it. That way, she won't accidentally mess with my other designs but we can still collaborate! I'm also extremely happy with Canva's printing. We've ordered postcards many times through Canava, and they're always good quality and arrive very quickly! As I mentioned above, we also have access to a premium account because we're a non-profit organization. This is the biggest benefit, in my opinion.

Canva review by Javier S.
Javier S.

"Muy útil para principiantes y profesionales"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta es que la web permite que, tanto personas que conocen poco el campo del diseño, como aquellas con conocimientos más avanzados, puedan utilizar sin problemas la web, ya que está adaptada a todos los niveles de conocimiento.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta es la escasez de plantillas gratuitas, ya que el número me parece bastante reducido, pues un gran número pertenece a plantillas consideradas como "Premium"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva es ideal para todas aquellas personas a las que les llame la atención el diseño gráfico, pues permite, de forma fácil e intuitiva crear grandes diseños profesionales. Una recomendación es probar las funcionalidades "Premium" durante el periodo de prueba gratis, para así conocer si el programa se adapta a las necesidades de la persona concreta.

Esta web me permite crear diseños profesionales, en muy poco tiempo, como portadas de Facebook, encabezados de páginas web...

Canva review by McCabe R.
McCabe R.

"Terrible solution for serious designers/agencies"

What do you like best?

Very good tool when it works. Great concept to have brand guides built into the system.

What do you dislike?

The support is amongst the worst in the SaaS industry. We have used Canva for nearly two years. On two occasions the service was disrupted for weeks. The support team was absolutely no help and did not take our inquiries seriously. Appalling, considering we pay more for this than we do for Adobe Creative Cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an agency or a freelancer that handles design clients, do not rely on this tool. It is great for a novice or someone who wants to do designs for fun, but if you NEED to use it, you'll be disappointed and will have trouble getting any support when things don't work.

None at the moment...we cannot even login to the tool and the support team will not fix our issue..

Canva review by Hope G.
Hope G.

"Use Canva Every Day"

What do you like best?

Well, Canva has a free service that I started using and really liked. They offer a lot of things for free and I actually started looking into the paid version on my own. I do like the paid one and will keep using it for my small business. The paid version's biggest benefit is letting you upload your own logo with a .png and also remembering your company's colors and being able to download your company's fonts. I use it at my job as a marketing generalist for a hotel and it saves me lots of time in comparison to programs like Photoshop or InDesign. I also use it for many other companies in my side business as a content writing and web developer. It can do the job of Photoshop and InDesign, for the most part. I really like all the templates and the photos. Its a paid service, but that has a lot to offer for free -- which is just great marketing.

What do you dislike?

With the paid version, the balance from my one month did not go towards my one year. Sometimes the sizing of things is weird like it's hard to line up two boxes, for example. I would love to be able to see more functionality with text editing. For example, I have to great two boxes to make columns instead of just pushing columns button. Also, it I want to bold font or change the color I need to create a new text box. This limits how I am able to use Canva as I don't love it for text-heavy content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mentioned in other questions.

Making nice designs as a marketing generalist without a great knowledge of Photoshop, etc.

Canva review by María Elena B.
María Elena B.

"It is a spectacular tool for designing web content"

What do you like best?

What I like about canva is that it makes available to the whole world images and different formats to create the design you want at any time, it is a very didactic tool and easy to use, another point in its favor is that with canva we do not need know the exact size to detail to create our designs, in the case of creating facebook headers, for events, advertisements or infographics this application shows us each format with its measurements, also offers several types of output for our design as PNG, JPG, PDF and PDF for printing

What do you dislike?

The tools of photo retouching are limited, some resources are paid, and the tool is constantly updated to avoid failures and part of the interface is not translated even into Spanish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the best design program is excellent

I love it because it is the best design application for images on the web, it allows me to create in a simple and easy way what I need

Canva review by Emma M.
Emma M.

"Dynamic Content In Minutes"

What do you like best?

I love how quickly I can put together any type of content with Canva. It is easy to use and creates stunning results that get great reviews. I like how I am able to upload my own logos and choose a color palette for my brand. This makes it easier to quickly generate new content. There are also tons of great free pictures, backgrounds, templates and themes to choose from and all of them are high quality and look great on any platform!

another thing I like is the ability to edit the size of the content, for example, if I had made something that was sized for instagram, I can change it to facebook layout at the click of a button! Very handy.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I can only create a portfolio for one brand. I wish I could create multiple brands, as I manage several brands and would like to save the logos and pallets for them separately. I have found workarounds to make this easier for me so it doesn't really bother me that much. I struggled to fins anything I disliked about Canva!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use the business version now, but I used the free version for months without any problems!

Canva helps me create beautiful and dynamic copy for my website and social media accounts that I manage. I am able to create mockups for designs and send them to clients quickly and easily, and with less effort on my end.

Canva review by ashley p.
ashley p.

"Canva is a powerful design tool for non-designers"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent software to create all kinds of creative content, easily and simply for free. What I like the most is that it has a library with thousands of images and elements to give my designs an incredible look, and I like it because it allows you to work collaboratively with other users in the same file. Is awesome!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about canva is that it significantly decreases the quality and resolution of the files when exporting them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent tool to create designs with a very professional look easily and simply. If you want to save time and money, canva is the best option.

I use frequently to create all kinds of web content, mostly logos, infographics, presentations and content for social networks. I have had an incredible experience, I love it.

Canva review by Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.

"Best teaching presentation software out there!"

What do you like best?

Canva has loads of presentation templates, fun graphics, and unique fonts. For educators whose students have seen every variation of the PowerPoint and Google Slides templates, this software is a breath of fresh air! I've had so much fun converting some of my typical presentations to this format.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve for sure--if you are wholly acclimated to Google Slides or PowerPoint, you'll struggle a little bit with simple things like navigating through the slides or even just adding a new one. Also, since you will likely download a template when

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that some of the graphics DO cost money, but the price is minimal, and there are TONS of free options!

I'm using this software not only to teach, but also to encourage my students to master a new web-based design platform. In my Public Speaking class, I required students to use a new interface for their final speech, and every single one who chose Canva remarked upon the ease of use AND how enjoyable it was to have a break from the typical software.

Canva review by Ron Elius S.
Ron Elius S.

"The Graphic Design Software for Busy People like you,"

What do you like best?

Canva is super Easy to Use like you're drawing or painting on a Canvas.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, I'm more on the Illustration and Logo Side and I would love to have more options and logos on Canva.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For Free Plan Users, expect to have a limited Photos, Templates, Illustration, and Logos. But the thing is if you want to use Canva as a tool to improve your Personal Branding on Social Media or your own website, by all means, use their 30-day Free Trial!

You'll absolutely love the great features of the Paid Version of Canva but the good thing is they have the 30-Day Trial, what more you could ask for tight?

Not only that you'll also have the access to hundreds of thousands of Great-Quality Photos, Illustrations, Logos, and premade Templates. If you love to organize your own created photos to a specific theme, you'll love to use their Folder Features. Segmented and Organized!

You can also easily resize your designs with their "Magic Resize" for any social media platform or designs on your Ads or Website.

Lastly their "Save your brand colors, logos, and font" is a great tool to use! You'll not waste your time creating your own Branding.

Great and responsive Social Media Posts.

Benefits that I got is the UI & UX is amazing. You'll spend your time designing the perfect Idea because of Canva's awesome UI & UX.

Canva review by Samantha L.
Samantha L.

"Easy way to design your own graphics"

What do you like best?

Canva is very intuitive and easy to use. I had no graphic design experience at all but have been able to develop images for my social media accounts, website & blog through Canva. The free version has awesome features so it's a great option for someone on a tight budget!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I really wish was different was that when searching through the image library, it would be nice to apply a filter to the search to only see free images. This is such a small complaint though and definitely shouldn't deter anyone from using Canva.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva is so easy to use and has endless possibilities. The free version really has everything I need! The paid version (Canva for Work) is something I'm considering due to my ever-increasing use of Canva. The price is reasonable with options for monthly or yearly payment for a single user. The perks I would want to utilize with that is the ability to upload your own fonts, set your branding color pallet and saving templates. These are all things you can work around with the free version, but I might pay for the convenience of saving time by upgrading to the Work account. Canva is an amazing tool for anyone not looking to hire a graphic designer, but still wanting to produce professional, cohesive images for their business.

Canva enables me to create graphics to use for my business that are completely in sync with my branding. They have templates to make sure you're using the right size (for an Instagram post, Facebook cover, email header, anything you can think of!) as well as the option to put in custom dimensions. I'm also able to watermark my images since I can upload my logo and even edit the transparency if I don't want it to be the focal point. I'm able to keep my branding consistent and professional-looking without having to spend hundreds of dollars on a graphic designer. I even created my business logo using Canva!

Canva review by Hope L.
Hope L.

"Great for Creativity"

What do you like best?

I love using Canva. There are many options for fonts and document sizes. The options of free items (clip art, backgrounds, templates, etc) are good, but there aren't too many. I love that I can customize the size of the image by pixels, and that all of my creations are kept on my home dashboard.

What do you dislike?

There is no option to only search for free items. Most times, I am scrolling through clip art, backgrounds, or other art pieces and they are labeled "premium" or a dollar amount to use. However, you are able to see what it would look like before paying. You pay upon downloading your creation. I wish there was more free options. In addition, it was very hard to find a tool to create a simple line. You also cannot change the dimensions of basic shapes (i.e. make a square into a rectangle without having to delete the shape and find another).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know the dimensions of the product you'd like to create, because you cannot change the dimensions once you start creating.

The benefits of using Canva as a teacher are bountiful- my graphics that I use in lessons and communication are beautiful pieces of art instead of a messy creation in another program. Canva makes it easy to look like a professional graphic designer for no cost.

Canva review by Santiago A.
Santiago A.

"The best for Graphic Design"

What do you like best?

You do not have to be a graphic designer to work with canva, it allows you to design for different platforms but at the same time it allows you freedom to make your own designs. If some day you do not have that bud of creativity, do not worry, they have more than 60 thousand templates so you can collect ideas. If you want to use your own images, you have the option to upload the ones you want and give it the best use for your project. You can build your catalog online without installing anything, from a browser you can do everything. If you work in digital commerce this tool is for you, you can, in a few minutes, get all the graphic art for your social networks or clients to whom you work, the best part is that the free version allows you to get to where wish I recommend it with your eyes closed.

What do you dislike?

It is very unfair to talk about things that I do not like, because it is a very well thought out platform, I would only identify the payment, but how else can a visual alternative like this be maintained if money is not sought.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are working as a free lancer and you have several clients, this platform is for you, it can help you save time and money, especially when you have to generate content, the same photograph can be a resource that you can use with Canva unlimited uses, from a cover for a social network, to a post with a special offer. Canvas is so beneficial that the last thing I did was mount a work presentation with it, I looked for the most attractive template for what I wanted and ready, in a short time, with some screenshots and creativity, I generated a presentation that did not require Office or other software. My next step is to do my resume with her to see how everything ends, then I leave the comments with that experiment.

I have managed to mount advertising campaigns for my clients with this platform. I have saved resources to clients with this tool, because by giving the style I want to the templates, I do not depend on a graphic designer to give me a graphic art to complement the work. Saving money is the biggest benefit, apart from being multiplatform, which allows me to work from my cell phone without any problem.

Canva review by David James B.
David James B.

"The best design software for SMEs "

What do you like best?

I have been using Canva within our businesses for in excess of 2 years, during this period it has been pretty much fault free, the odd glitch but to be honest this may have been our internet connection.

I am no designer, in fact, I am not really creative at all but Canva turns me into a design wizard. I have produced some amazing documents from flyers to business cards to infographics. The templates provided are fantastic with so many to chose from.

There is so much you can achieve with Canva it is mindblowing and best of all you don't even need the premium version as the free version does so much. I must admit though, I am happy to pay the $13 per month to get all the tools.

- The software is very simple to use and anyone can be a designer.

- Very cost effective (there is even a Free option which allows you to do so much)

- Robust - never had any long prolonged outages or issues

- Innovation - There are always new tools or templates to try

- Cloud-based allowing me to use anytime, anywhere with a good internet connection.

What do you dislike?

It isn't really a dislike but it would be great to have an off-line version you could use when you have no data connectivity, such as when I am travelling by plane or locked away in a dark space with no Internet. Would also be great to have a larger array of stock photos, but again no major issue as I use Pixabay or other sites for stock images.

Overal there isn't that much to dislike, especially for the price!

It is helping our businesses and certainly myself to look and deliver a much more professional image. There is always a place for a great designer, but sometimes you need a professional piece of work quickly and within a 'zero' budget, this fantastic set of tools allows anyone to produce amazing work!

Canva review by Megan R.
Megan R.

"Canva is a great marketing tool, one I wish I had found sooner!"

What do you like best?

Canva is one of the most user friendly marketing sites I have come across. You can choose from existing templates, designs, images, fonts, etc. or you can create your own (easily upload your own images) from scratch. Not to mention, they actually have customizable templates that enable you to include additional elements (photos, grids, frames, shapes, etc.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of anything that I dislike about this product thus far. I have been using Canva for about six months, and I it has been a great tool for me - especially since it can be accessed from anywhere, as long as I know my log-in information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva is user friendly; easily create your own designs, upload your own images or choose from existing images and templates. Those that believe corporate branding consistency is important across social media, brochures, etc., this is the platform for you!

I started with my company about six months ago as the Director of Marketing. My company didn't have a Marketing department prior to hiring me, so being able to create social media posts, play with marketing collateral, etc. is a daily necessity. The versatility that Canva allows me, while maintaining brand consistency is second to none!

Canva review by Vicki L.
Vicki L.

"A great tool to create your own designs"

What do you like best?

Where to start! I like their pre-existing templates, I like all the other options of things you can add, I like that you can save your images and come back to edit them later, and you can save the files you've uploaded. I like that it's free but that you can pay more for certain features.

What do you dislike?

I wish their templates came in a few different sizes. It seems like Facebook banners and ad dimensions are always changing, and their templates don't necessarily keep up. I know I can create my own design from scratch and specify by own dimensions there, but I prefer to start with a template, even if I end up changing almost everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you have no design skills, you can use Canva! It's very easy to get started. However, I would say that if you truly have no design skills, don't deviate too far from their templates -- they're there for a reason! If you do have good design skills, it's still nice to use Canva to get inspiration or to crank out a design quickly.

We are able to produce more designs, more quickly, and for less money. They look more professional than anything we could do on our own!

Canva review by Ricardo M.
Ricardo M.

"Diseño Grafico Rapido y Facil!"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor de Canva es la gran cantidad de plantillas que tienes a disposición para realizar tus diseños, son cientos de plantillas gratuitas y muchas mas pagas; tienes plantillas para todo lo que necesites postér, portadas para redes sociales, infografías, portadas de libros, portadas de CD y muchas otras. Igualmente tienes cientos de imágenes y figuras disponibles, y si necesitas tus fotos solos la subes o las buscas en tu cuenta de Facebook. Si lo requiere puedes hacer gráficos complejos como diagramas de Venn, gráficos de torta, gráfico de barra, entre otros. Es muy sencillo y fácil de usar, tienes un "home" donde puedes ver todos tus diseños. Otra cosa maravillosa es que puedes trabajar en equipo compartiendo tus diseños. Finalmente, existe una aplicación que la puedes descargar en tu teléfono inteligente con tantas funcionalidades como la versión web.

What do you dislike?

Casi nada me disgusta excepto que solo permite descargar en formatos no editables (JPEG, PNG o PDF) y que el programa solo funciona on-line, no existe un versión que permita trabajarlo fuera de linea.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extraordinario software que te permite hacer tus diseños muy rápido y muy fácil con las plantillas y banco de imágenes disponibles para los usuarios. Puedes llevarlo a cualquier parte con tu teléfono inteligente y hacer tus diseños rápidamente para subirlos a tu campaña en redes sociales en tiempo real con un diseño de calidad sin mucho esfuerzo.

Toda la infografía para las redes sociales (twitter, instagram y facebook) las estamos haciendo en Canva por la calidad y rapidez para diseñar en la herramienta, no necesitas ser un diseñador experimentado para crear una infografía de calidad y en menos de 10 minutos.

Canva review by Kim C.
Kim C.

"Great, user-friendly product with great outcomes"

What do you like best?

Canva gives you templates and things to use in your design, but it is all very customizable. It is very easy to make it your own and have a print-ready product, even if you're not a trained graphic designer. It also lets me copy elements from one design to another. I also love that they start with the basic sizes of what you would need for different designs - web/email banners, social media posts, postcards, etc. It's great that they already have the sizes available to use.

What do you dislike?

I do not have the premium version, but it would be nice to be able to change the size of a graphic while working with it, instead of having to start from scratch.

I've been able to make many different items with Canva for marketing/advertising events and for creating postcards and invitations. I've used web/email banners, postcards, and different size invitations the most. It has been a great way to make something look more appealing than just text.

Canva review by Luz Elena M.
Luz Elena M.

"Excelente opción para creativos sin experiencia en diseño "

What do you like best?

Lo mejor de Canva es, sin duda, la gran variedad de plantillas que ofrecen, los diseños que proporcionan son muy profesionales y gran parte de ellos se pueden utilizar de forma gratuita. La plataforma es muy intuitiva y facil de utilizar, permite personalizar cada uno los diseños disponibles y además, los archivos creados pueden ser descargados sin marcas de agua, listo para su uso.

What do you dislike?

La aplicacion móvil tiene muchas limitaciones en comparacion a la plataforma de escritorio. Seria de mucha utilidad para las personas que utilizamos dispositivos móviles la mayor parte del día que Canva brindara el mismo rango de posibilidades en ambos medios.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva es una herramienta de diseño maravillosa, ofrece gran cantidad de opciones prediseñadas que tienen un alto nivel profesional y que funcionan muy bien para complementar y dar vida a la imagen de un producto o servicio en distintas áreas, desde el marketing digital hasta el diseño de portadas para libros, la plataforma Canva ofrece un amplio repertorio de opciones que seguramente te motivaran e inspiraran a crear.

Canva me ha resultado de gran utilidad para crear contenido original, llamativo y profesional ahorrandome el mayor tiempo posible.

Learning about Canva?

* We monitor all Canva reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.