Capsule CRM

Use Capsule to keep track of people and companies you do business with, communications with them, opportunities in the pipeline, and what needs to be done when.

Work for Capsule CRM?

Learning about Capsule?

Capsule CRM Reviews

Ask Capsule a Question
Showing 37 Capsule reviews
Capsule review by <span>Elease L.</span>
Elease L.

"Light but Powerful CRM for Small Business"

What do you like best?

Capsule has all the elements I need for my small business to function well, and these elements are organized clearly in an incredibly easy-to-navigate system. I love that I can customize fields for my particular business, and that the sales pipeline tools give me a very clear picture of all my sale opportunities. The look is very clean! It also integrates with other systems I use (GSuite, Freshbooks, MailChimp, etc.), and the support team is awesome. I've only had a couple of support issues and these were handled VERY quickly.

What do you dislike?

It's not always super keyboard-friendly, and I prefer to use my keyboard more than my mouse. But this is minor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a light CRM that will allow you to get started very easily, try out Capsule! As you try it, think about how your business is structured and how you can customize it (fields, tracks, integrations) to make it more powerful for your business!

Before Capsule, I was using this amazing technology called PAPER. No, don't Google it. I mean literal paper. Not a great system. I was ready to grow my team beyond myself, so Capsule allows us to collaborate. I also had very poor follow-up on leads previously, but being able to assign a customized track to my Opportunities in Capsule keeps these leads from falling through the cracks. I'm doing a much better job of maintaining contact with my clients (I'm in a service business that requires a high level of personal communication), again with customized tracks of to-do tasks. My business has certainly grown in ways it wouldn't have done without Capsule.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Capsule CRM
Capsule review by <span>Lyndsay W.</span>
Lyndsay W.

"Capsule is all encompassing for Sales CRM "

What do you like best?

Task managers - setting reminders - connecting directly to your email and recording there - the use of macros is simple and very user friendly

We communicate with a team across the united states and this is our HUB for sales and what the entire sales team uses to track leads and to track progress of sales leads, time to close, etc

What do you dislike?

That Capsule doesn't like properly to my gmail calendar but does work great with the reminders for them.

I feel that the sales pipeline could use some updating and be more comprehensive like other CRMs I have reviewed. The sales pipeline for others seems to be more detailed and directed as opposed to simple/basic needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to clean up any duplication accounts before you merge. We have had trouble with duplicated data and old data being found accidentally.

Sales pipeline and the use of notes to communicate between out of state sales team members

This CRM is paramount to the success of our sales team and even with misuse of the software by poorly skilled team members, it is still easy to figure out what happened, where they left off and what needs to be done next.

What CRM solution do you use?

Capsule review by <span>Mike W.</span>
Mike W.

"Excellent all round CRM package"

What do you like best?

Competitively priced and cheaper and easier to use than Sales Force. Cloud based and superior to Act which I have been using between 1998 and 2016.

What do you dislike?

Calendar and task view can be a little annoying to use when trying to move a task to another month but you do get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended Capsule to another Sales Agent and he is going to look at it. For anyone who needs a prod in following up, recording notes and correspondence such as quotes, letters and emails, this is ideal.I have run sales force data bases in the past and this would be ideal for both Sales Managers and field sales reps.

I like the grouping features and this allows me flexibility with customer records, particularly as I am a Manufacturers Rep (Sales Agent) and quite often have one account shared between two or three principals.

Capsule review by <span>Jeremy B.</span>
Jeremy B.

"Really excellent 'entry level' CRM, very easy to start using"

What do you like best?

Simplicity: Parties, Tasks, Cases, Opportunities... that's it. By being so simple it's immediately effective. There is really very little to learn in order to start using it effectively. From first sign-up to productive within the hour is a good expectation.

Capsule has several API connected systems, e.g. Xero and Zapier so, in general, you can find a connected solution that will fulfil the bits that Capsule doesn't deliver.

What do you dislike?

In that classic balance - it's simplicity can be limiting. For most organisations in the Capsule target demographic this is unlikely to cause concern.

It's possible to customise the system using custom fields, 'tags' etc but that can lead you to an elaborate workaround. For instance managing customer support contracts is simple - create a 'Support Contract' data tag for cases, start date, expiry fields... but adding a list of supported components is less straightforward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want simplicity then go for Capsule. It's got good integrations off the shelf which are super easy to set up. We used:

* Gmail (via Google Apps extension)

* Kashflow and later Xero

* Freshdesk

* Twitter

* LinkedIn

* Zapier

* Mailchimp

If you are expecting to have a highly customised CRM with extra modules that have structured data (e.g. product lists) then you may wish to look elsewhere.

Centralising customer information, keeping track of outstanding tasks.

Capsule review by <span>Sean C.</span>
Sean C.

"Simple & Robust CRM"

What do you like best?

Capsule calendar is superior (in my opinion) for managing and scheduling tasks than Hubspot or Infusionsoft.

What do you dislike?

The left-hand sidebar for Opportunity/Case info used to be limited in characters (bad), now it seems unlimited but hidden by a "more" click after only a few lines (slightly less bad).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not a mailing list management program, like InfusionSoft or Hubspot can be. But I have used those other two and can say that Capsule seems way easier to use "out of the box". Way more options in those other ones, but also more wrangling.

If you need to connect a lot of different solutions and require a high level of automation, maybe it is not the way to go. But for a small team who mainly needs to keep track of clients and manage overlapping complex schedules, I love it.

Client management and sales/delivery scheduling.

Capsule review by <span>Rob v.</span>
Rob v.

"Basically the best for me."

What do you like best?

Capsule CRM has a clear yet nice design that makes it very easy and enjoyable to use. As a 'one-man-band' it supports my business in several ways:

The pipeline gives me a comprehensive overview of opportunities I am working on. Its Milestones are adaptable.

Importing contacts is easy. Lists can be filtered by tags. Crosslinks are quite effective (to Companies, Opportunities, 'Cases' et cetera).

'Cases' help me organise projects. I also use them to store information that is not related to clients in.

I use 'Tracks' for standard workflows; they are basically lists of tasks that you compose once and then use where and whenever you want.

I use 'Tasks' a lot! I can link them to anything I like. They are presented in lists or in the calendar.

Almost all lists and overviews can be adapted / filtered easily to make them fit your needs.

Capsule also comes with an app for iPhone and Android.

Oh, yes: the service is fantastic!

All of this is priced very reasonably as well.

What do you dislike?

Capsule CRM tasks do not support 'end-times'. This means, that tasks and appointments have a standard duration time of one hour. I use color-coded tags to overcome this problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend Capsule to anyone who wants a CRM that works for them and not the other way around.

I can even imagine it a good alternative for larger companies that want to have an effective and absolute clutter-free system for a change.

Capsule solved my problem with clarity mainly. I now have everything in one place, from email correspondence to 'cold-calling lists' (click-to-call) to standardized replies (Cases) projects and proposals. The app allows me to be up to date everywhere I go.

Capsule also made it possible for me to plan sales activities or projects in a standardized way through 'Tracks', so I never miss a step.

Learning about Capsule CRM?

* We monitor all Capsule CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.