Capsule CRM

Use Capsule to keep track of people and companies you do business with, communications with them, opportunities in the pipeline, and what needs to be done when.

Work for Capsule CRM?

Learning about Capsule?

Capsule CRM Reviews

Ask Capsule a Question
Showing 38 Capsule reviews
Capsule review by Courtni C.
Courtni C.

"Overall Good System"

What do you like best?

There are a few things I really enjoy about Capsule. One of the greatest things is its ability to export lists into whatever you need. You can get them as CSVs, Worksheets, or even put them straight into MailChimp. The ability to assign tasks is another great feature of Capsule. It's clear who is supposed to be doing what when. It also allows what seems like an unlimited number of fields you can add so you can be as specific as possible. It's nice that there are fields but also tags, so there are a couple different ways to search based on what you're looking for.

What do you dislike?

I really, really wish this was more searchable. It offers up all of these options for you to be able to leave notes in different accounts. You can leave notes, history, files, create opportunities, but you can't search for anything in the notes! It can be pretty frustrating if you rely on previous comments about people to know if you should be using them or not. It just adds more clicks to the process. It's also frustrating that you can't organize the notes section better or pin things to the top. If you have a lot of notes, things get lost really fast. And because you can't search for content within notes, it means you're stuck digging through extensive notes to find what you're looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a place to track data, this is a great system. As long as you don't have comprehensive notes you need to search and are mostly relying on data, I'd definitely recommend this system.

We use Capsule to manage client accounts/info and to house all of our information on our freelancers. We are quickly and easily able to see their contact information, the amount of strikes they have against them, their username, their test grades, when thy passed their tests, if they require certain tax documents, if they're active or inactive within our system, which country they live in, etc. That is all thanks to the many fields they allow you to have. It's an awesome way to house and track information if you know how to use it properly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Capsule CRM
Capsule review by Elease L.
Elease L.

"Light but Powerful CRM for Small Business"

What do you like best?

Capsule has all the elements I need for my small business to function well, and these elements are organized clearly in an incredibly easy-to-navigate system. I love that I can customize fields for my particular business, and that the sales pipeline tools give me a very clear picture of all my sale opportunities. The look is very clean! It also integrates with other systems I use (GSuite, Freshbooks, MailChimp, etc.), and the support team is awesome. I've only had a couple of support issues and these were handled VERY quickly.

What do you dislike?

It's not always super keyboard-friendly, and I prefer to use my keyboard more than my mouse. But this is minor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a light CRM that will allow you to get started very easily, try out Capsule! As you try it, think about how your business is structured and how you can customize it (fields, tracks, integrations) to make it more powerful for your business!

Before Capsule, I was using this amazing technology called PAPER. No, don't Google it. I mean literal paper. Not a great system. I was ready to grow my team beyond myself, so Capsule allows us to collaborate. I also had very poor follow-up on leads previously, but being able to assign a customized track to my Opportunities in Capsule keeps these leads from falling through the cracks. I'm doing a much better job of maintaining contact with my clients (I'm in a service business that requires a high level of personal communication), again with customized tracks of to-do tasks. My business has certainly grown in ways it wouldn't have done without Capsule.

What CRM solution do you use?

Capsule review by Lyndsay W.
Lyndsay W.

"Capsule is all encompassing for Sales CRM "

What do you like best?

Task managers - setting reminders - connecting directly to your email and recording there - the use of macros is simple and very user friendly

We communicate with a team across the united states and this is our HUB for sales and what the entire sales team uses to track leads and to track progress of sales leads, time to close, etc

What do you dislike?

That Capsule doesn't like properly to my gmail calendar but does work great with the reminders for them.

I feel that the sales pipeline could use some updating and be more comprehensive like other CRMs I have reviewed. The sales pipeline for others seems to be more detailed and directed as opposed to simple/basic needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to clean up any duplication accounts before you merge. We have had trouble with duplicated data and old data being found accidentally.

Sales pipeline and the use of notes to communicate between out of state sales team members

This CRM is paramount to the success of our sales team and even with misuse of the software by poorly skilled team members, it is still easy to figure out what happened, where they left off and what needs to be done next.

Capsule review by Mike W.
Mike W.

"Excellent all round CRM package"

What do you like best?

Competitively priced and cheaper and easier to use than Sales Force. Cloud based and superior to Act which I have been using between 1998 and 2016.

What do you dislike?

Calendar and task view can be a little annoying to use when trying to move a task to another month but you do get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended Capsule to another Sales Agent and he is going to look at it. For anyone who needs a prod in following up, recording notes and correspondence such as quotes, letters and emails, this is ideal.I have run sales force data bases in the past and this would be ideal for both Sales Managers and field sales reps.

I like the grouping features and this allows me flexibility with customer records, particularly as I am a Manufacturers Rep (Sales Agent) and quite often have one account shared between two or three principals.

Capsule review by Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.

"Really excellent 'entry level' CRM, very easy to start using"

What do you like best?

Simplicity: Parties, Tasks, Cases, Opportunities... that's it. By being so simple it's immediately effective. There is really very little to learn in order to start using it effectively. From first sign-up to productive within the hour is a good expectation.

Capsule has several API connected systems, e.g. Xero and Zapier so, in general, you can find a connected solution that will fulfil the bits that Capsule doesn't deliver.

What do you dislike?

In that classic balance - it's simplicity can be limiting. For most organisations in the Capsule target demographic this is unlikely to cause concern.

It's possible to customise the system using custom fields, 'tags' etc but that can lead you to an elaborate workaround. For instance managing customer support contracts is simple - create a 'Support Contract' data tag for cases, start date, expiry fields... but adding a list of supported components is less straightforward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want simplicity then go for Capsule. It's got good integrations off the shelf which are super easy to set up. We used:

* Gmail (via Google Apps extension)

* Kashflow and later Xero

* Freshdesk

* Twitter

* LinkedIn

* Zapier

* Mailchimp

If you are expecting to have a highly customised CRM with extra modules that have structured data (e.g. product lists) then you may wish to look elsewhere.

Centralising customer information, keeping track of outstanding tasks.

Capsule review by Sean C.
Sean C.

"Simple & Robust CRM"

What do you like best?

Capsule calendar is superior (in my opinion) for managing and scheduling tasks than Hubspot or Infusionsoft.

What do you dislike?

The left-hand sidebar for Opportunity/Case info used to be limited in characters (bad), now it seems unlimited but hidden by a "more" click after only a few lines (slightly less bad).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not a mailing list management program, like InfusionSoft or Hubspot can be. But I have used those other two and can say that Capsule seems way easier to use "out of the box". Way more options in those other ones, but also more wrangling.

If you need to connect a lot of different solutions and require a high level of automation, maybe it is not the way to go. But for a small team who mainly needs to keep track of clients and manage overlapping complex schedules, I love it.

Client management and sales/delivery scheduling.

Capsule review by Rob v.
Rob v.

"Basically the best for me."

What do you like best?

Capsule CRM has a clear yet nice design that makes it very easy and enjoyable to use. As a 'one-man-band' it supports my business in several ways:

The pipeline gives me a comprehensive overview of opportunities I am working on. Its Milestones are adaptable.

Importing contacts is easy. Lists can be filtered by tags. Crosslinks are quite effective (to Companies, Opportunities, 'Cases' et cetera).

'Cases' help me organise projects. I also use them to store information that is not related to clients in.

I use 'Tracks' for standard workflows; they are basically lists of tasks that you compose once and then use where and whenever you want.

I use 'Tasks' a lot! I can link them to anything I like. They are presented in lists or in the calendar.

Almost all lists and overviews can be adapted / filtered easily to make them fit your needs.

Capsule also comes with an app for iPhone and Android.

Oh, yes: the service is fantastic!

All of this is priced very reasonably as well.

What do you dislike?

Capsule CRM tasks do not support 'end-times'. This means, that tasks and appointments have a standard duration time of one hour. I use color-coded tags to overcome this problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend Capsule to anyone who wants a CRM that works for them and not the other way around.

I can even imagine it a good alternative for larger companies that want to have an effective and absolute clutter-free system for a change.

Capsule solved my problem with clarity mainly. I now have everything in one place, from email correspondence to 'cold-calling lists' (click-to-call) to standardized replies (Cases) projects and proposals. The app allows me to be up to date everywhere I go.

Capsule also made it possible for me to plan sales activities or projects in a standardized way through 'Tracks', so I never miss a step.

Capsule review by Susan D.
Susan D.

"Capsule gives our company the tools to offer succinct services without a hitch!"

What do you like best?

I like how the task, case, and track features gives each of our employees the ability to see exactly where we are with each client without wondering who has done what. By looking at "notes," I can see who has last called a client and what needs to be done next. My staff appreciates that I don't need to ask them where they are on projects because I can see their individual tasks and deadlines. These features alone give me peace of mind!

What do you dislike?

I wish the search feature was better developed. With my terrible memory, I don't always remember a potential client's name or company. I've put in a request to improve this feature at Capsule CRM, and they have always been receptive to my suggestions. I like working with them for that very reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Capsule to businesses trying to improve communication and productivity.

COMMUNICATION! I've been in business for over 40 years and communication between myself and my staff have always been the most important, yet most frustrating problem in my service business. Clients need to know that the right hand is talking to the left hand, and up-to-the-minute updates is impossible when emailing or talking to a large staff. That's why I love Capsule. When everyone inputs last conversations, copies of emails, and updates, we run a well-greased machine! During meetings, we all create tasks for ourselves so nobody drops the ball. I find that staff appreciate having all of the information right at the tips of their fingers so they can make strategic moves that benefit our company.

Capsule review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"The best small business CRM out there"

What do you like best?

Very easy product to get set up, continuous innovation from the company means great new features. We especially like the global search function and the telephony integrations. The Mailchimp integration is really useful for us too. The new Kanban board is just awesome.

What do you dislike?

Its too fast sometimes, the filtering functionality is due an upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an SME this is a great product, with a much better UI/UX than Salesforce.com and a much,much better price point. It plays really nicely with Xero, and Mailchimp with a very easy integration process.

Managing customer and prospect data in a secure and compliant manner, ensuring all our business communications are logged and visible to authorised team members. The product ticks all the boxes for our needs as a small business, and looks to have the features we will need as we scale up.

Capsule review by Sean P.
Sean P.

"Excellent SME CRM"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and ease of use are Capsule's main features.

The interface is simple and intuitive, and up time is very high.

The breadcrumb feature showing recent records which have been visited is very useful.

We don;t use the cases feature but it is a good inclusion for small businesses who don't have another help desk/support system.

The Capsule API's are very strong and robust so integration with other other systems is possible.

What do you dislike?

The reporting module is poor with limited flexibility.

Email integration is manual, using a BCC for outbound mails and a Gmail gadget for inbound. Messages can be linked to opportunities or contacts, but Capsule sometimes doesn't find all the opportunities.

We are about to hit the 50,000 record limit which is causing us some problems.

Importing data is a little cumbersome as two passes are required - orgnisations first then contacts. De-duping is also painful.

Capsule handles all our prospect and customer interactions. The integration with MailChimp is very strong and is proving worthwhile.

Capsule review by Edo M.
Edo M.

"Near prefect on-line CRM soltion for small teams"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a CRM solution like this for near a year. As I'm in service sector most important to me is a CRM that have a good contact history with my standard clients. Defintions of data fields for clients is fantastic feature. Other necesity was that I can define my own protocols for clients (standard clients, une-time clients, state company, etc). One more thing is to have always defined repetitive tasks.

What do you dislike?

Pipeline is rough, it's look like not finished part. Cases is still a mystery to me as there is practicaly no help regarding this feature. Help in general is missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a perfect on-line CRM solution for smal lteams. I presented it to 2 of business partners that startd imediately using it as it solving same problems that I had in my business.

I solved many problems with CAPSULE:

- client management/history

- orders protocols

- task management.

Capsule review by Jeff N.
Jeff N.

"Simple, easy-to-use CRM"

What do you like best?

Capsule is very easy-to-use, very straightforward with a nice user interface that gets the job done. There are two features that I really like. The first is the communication history attributed to each contact. I can attach emails, files and my own notes. The second feature is the automatic sourcing of social media links for contacts.

What do you dislike?

The single biggest downside to Capsule is it's lack of support for user-based permissions and roles. Currently, you can't define user access permissions by group or role. So if you have a sales team and say an account management team, you can not prevent your sales team members from accessing contacts owned by your account management team. In other words, any user with has access to your CRM can see every contact, including communication history, notes, files, etc.

This feature has been requested by hundreds, if not thousands, of Capsule users and has largely been ignored for years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to be able to add multiple users to your CRM and need to define what information they have access to based on group or role, then you probably want to look at another CRM.

We use capsule as a repository to store notes, emails and important files for our customers, vendors and other contacts.

Capsule review by Alexandre R.
Alexandre R.

"Great CRM that keeps things simple but also powerful. I used calendars, workflows and integrations."

What do you like best?

I liked the calendar and event tracking, the Google Apps integration and also the possibility to create workflows.

Feature list:

* Contact management

* Event (calls, mails, meetings) management and tracking

* Selling/Partnership workflow

* Reporting: ROI, income, selling, future perspectives

* Social Networks and services integration (loved it)

* Email seamless integration (worked amazingly perfect)

* Google Apps and other integrations

* Support cases

* Mobile app support

What do you dislike?

It felt that it could have a more productive UI in some times, specially on the calendar view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a product that can do everything an entrepreneur needs. It would easily fulfill small companies or small teams necessity. I would not recommend, though, if you are looking for a lot of integrations, tons of fancy features and reports.

It is a CRM to have the work done: straightforward, direct and simple to use, although it is powerful enough to keep track of appointments, contacts, event history, workflow, selling/income reports and future planning. It also can do support and request management.

I used Capsule CRM to keep track of commercial contacts over the phone, email and personal meetings. The calendar helped me organize the contacts and I kept track of all contacts, the discussed subjects and date/time of each event. The workflow feature allowed me to setup a workflow that made my life way easier because I could keep track of the stage I was on the conversations with each prospect.

Capsule review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Solid solution, good option overall, could be more intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like that this is easy on the eyes and does the basics. It isn't overcrowded with unnecessary features, but it is quite customizable which is nice. The theme is simple, not a ton of color variation or shape variation- just squares with basic text.

It has a great feature where you can BCC emails to the CRM so your customer interactions are always captured. I wish it were automatic so Id din't have to think of it every time, but still a super super useful feature.

What do you dislike?

I with that this CRM system had a way for me to "archive" leads that have given me a firm NO so they didn't show up in my list. I always with that I could sort my contacts by location (state, region, etc).

I wish states were offered as a drop down box to select options rather than type them in because if there is even one type-o then you can no longer look up individual businesses or contacts by state. A drop down box would eliminate all error. This same concept can be applied in multiple portions of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with the trial period and test every feature. Make sure it has all of the small nuances you need but don't always thinking when making your CRM wishlist!

We are organizing client data, notes, and sales.

The benefit is that everything is in one place and multiple users can log in to this software at one time.

Capsule review by David T.
David T.

"an easy to use CRM for managing clients and customers"

What do you like best?

Capsule CRM is easy to use, makes it easy to track interactions with customers and clients, is helpful in managing work reminders through recurring tasks, and integrates well with other services through the use of Zapier

What do you dislike?

no dislikes, it is simple enough to use and works for my business needs

Custom fields makes the CRM a little more configurable, but it works well as is to manage cases, tasks, reminders and more.

Capsule review by Robyn L.
Robyn L.

"Very satisfied customer"

What do you like best?

Capsule is so easy to use; I love the interface and the ease of adding custom fields. My favourite feature is Tracks which gives me peace of mind that no step in my various processes is every missed.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to export tasks. This is not currently possible although tasks can be printed.

It provides me with a repository for client data, manages workflow and associated task management.

Capsule review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Capsule CRM easy interface and functional"

What do you like best?

I like that the system is very easy to use and has a really clean interface. It's very easy to track the progress of leads and create and complete tasks for your records. It's very useful how you can put a Dropbox link in the bcc line of the email and then the email message appears below the record. Capsule also integrates well with other systems.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I don't like but perhaps they can add some more customization options inside the program. I also don't think that the app for mobile devices works very well, it is kind of incomplete and this is something that they can work on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and reasonable pricing. Their support team is always helpful and quick to respond.

We're keeping track of our software resellers, possible and current. Sometimes it's hard to know what stage you're on with such partners but Capsule works very well to help in this. The benefits are being in control and knowing how to act and when to do it.

Capsule review by Alicia B.
Alicia B.

"Great, customizable CRM"

What do you like best?

The number of custom fields and angles of usability is great. My husband's company has a niche use of a CRM, and I was able to set up Capsule to fit his needs and budget. It's not a perfect solution, but I'm confident it's the best solution for the budget, for now.

What do you dislike?

It's very easy to use and customizable for a free solution...but I'd really like something a bit more customizable and/or deep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to do anything that isn't cookie-cutter with a CRM, but have a small budget, Capsule may be a great fit!

Having all business contacts and actions stored in a central, organized, cloud-based system.

Capsule review by User

"Easy to use, simple CRM"

What do you like best?

The free version allows a decent amount of customization including adding new fields and tags, which is really useful. It's a very lightweight product that's great if you just need a pretty simple CRM without all the bells and whistles.

What do you dislike?

It's not a big deal to me, but again, it's not a super high-end CRM, so if you have really complex needs, this probably isn't for you.

I use Zapier to integrate it with all the different customer contact points I have so I can keep my sales funnel organized.

Capsule review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"A basic but outdated CRM"

What do you like best?

Capsule was easy to customize for our use case, and tagging feature was particularly helpful. For first time users, it was fairly intuitive after a brief introduction. It integrated easily with our email as well.

What do you dislike?

While there was nothing wrong with the tool in particular, it was outdated and did not provide all the functionality of some of the more recent CRMs. The UI was clunky and did not have a modern aesthetic which made us worried that Capsule was not making frequent improvements to their tool. The reporting features were very basic - you could get the info you needed in a spreadsheet but not much more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you use Capsule, the tagging feature can prove to be very helpful.

This CRM let us track all activity around our potential and current customers. It allowed us to easily map our customer journey into the tool so that the whole team could track activity around our customers.

Capsule review by Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.

"Excellent CRM for Google mail users"

What do you like best?

Very tight integration directly in Google mail, combined with clean, uncluttered stands alone app make this a very efficient crm too for startups and small companies.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately integration only works with Google mail and not Google inbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Very easy to start and trial.

Standard crm needs of tracking contacts and message and tasks reacted to those contacts. Solid pipeline management.

Capsule review by Thomas S.
Thomas S.

"Capsule CRM - Improve your relationships"

What do you like best?

What I liked about Capsule best was that it made it easy to get going with the software; although it would be unfair to call the software complicated (in fact it's probably as easy to use as any of it's competitors) it isn't actually that easy to see how things should work. Capsule has lots of help videos and documents

What do you dislike?

What Capsule really needs, that in fairness it's competitors don't really have either, is real recommendations on how to get the best out of it's software. What do I really need to do to make using Capsule a success for my business

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look carefully at your requirements, and consider talking to a marketing software expert who will be able to evaluate exactly what your business needs and what piece of software fits that need best, because there are a lot out there that you could use.

We needed somewhere where we could track all of our leads and automate our follow-up a little more smartly. In reality we've not used it particularly well and no real benefits have ultimately been utilised.

Capsule review by Mark C.
Mark C.

"Good value, very flexible and with great customer service"

What do you like best?

The clean and simple interface, the diary and the pipeline

What do you dislike?

Some of the search methods are a little clunky. For example if I want to search for something that has NOT got several tags I can't just select them from a tick list I have to use the dropdown for each one, or precisely type each one in

Helps me organise my day, and see what prospects I have in the pipeline

Capsule review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

The web UI is clean and very easy to navigate. Once you create contacts, companies and relationships it is easy to find out who works where. Our team can add notes, tasks, follow up items, and reminders for each other to keep in touch with partners, customers, leads, and contacts. Integration with our HelpDesk software, email marketing automation and emails makes it clutch.

What do you dislike?

Searching for contacts and lists can be tricky. For example, I can create a new list to find contacts in the UK. But, if I want to add a search criteria to add people in the UK and France, the Capsule list search won't work. Capsule assumes you only want to remove categories to search for people, rather than create a list of contacts in UK, France and Germany, for example. My workaround is to create 3 lists: UK, France, Germany, and export them into 1 csv.

Upside - we've had some issues with things like this, and when we report them to Capsule we get a detailed response of how / when they plan to make changes.

Keeping in touch with leads and customers.

Tracking group interactions between sales, support, marketing, and operations teams.

Scheduling tasks for following up and contacting leads.

Tracking support interactions and sales efforts.

Capsule review by Guy G.
Guy G.

"Great integration"

What do you like best?

Simple functionality, yet has everything we need to share contacts

What do you dislike?

Sometimes drops connection with Gmail. simple to reconnect though

Sharing info between employees, setting follow-up calls and tasks, tracking opportunities.

Integration with Gmail, Mailchimp, Xero

Capsule review by Manoj R.
Manoj R.

"Great CRM for tech startup"

What do you like best?

Affordable with a highly scalable core. Built to last and not with a quick exit in mind. Very flexible API for those who want to extend the functionality. Google context widget is an awesome asset.

What do you dislike?

Inability to assign a contact to multiple organisations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small organisation and require a strong contact database, then CapsuleCRM is the right solution for you.

CapsuleCRM holds our master data. The world extends from there.

Capsule review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Get what you pay"

What do you like best?

Capsule is a great CRM for a new business not looking to spend money.

What do you dislike?

Not a great dashboard, and requires quite a bit of work to set up.

Sales increasing

Capsule review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Capsule Review"

What do you like best?

It's customization and flexibility are useful.

What do you dislike?

The software is clunky - there haven't been a lot of new upgrades or features since we started using 2 years ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to modify your workflow to fit within Capsule.

CRM -- helps maintain the flow of onboarding for our clients.

Capsule review by User in Computer Software

"CapsuleCRM"

What do you like best?

The Zendesk integration is very useful for moving non- support queries to sales. Clean interface with only relevant headings which are customizable. Reasonably priced. Great for one or small sales teams. Google gadget for capturing Gmail exchanges in people record.

What do you dislike?

The data capture from Zendesk takes only name and email, although that may be a Zendesk issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it if you have a one or few person sales team.

Straightforwrd CRM and pipeline management.

Capsule review by User

"Some what disorganized a little tough to navigate"

What do you like best?

I like that it tabs the recent searches or accounts I looked at. It's cleaner looking than salesforce.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to navigate and get a grasp of when first starting out. It is also somewhat hard to segment certain groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know it back to front.

It's a standard CRM. We need a database.

Capsule review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Does the job with significant tweaking and customization"

What do you like best?

Very easy to add custom fields and measure against those fields. Also easy to move items through the pipeline and manage employee effectiveness.

What do you dislike?

Wish it had a better reporting interface. The only way to get reports of any substance is to export data to a spreadsheet and create your own. Not very efficient.

Using this tool mostly to manage membership details, customer changes and data for our collaborative workspace.

Capsule review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE"

What do you like best?

User interface is very good, Capsule is integrated with other platforms and has the right price

What do you dislike?

Data analysis and statistics are very poor

I'm managing the sales process of my company.

Capsule review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Super Easy and cost effective"

What do you like best?

Free for longer than most others, integrations, ease of use.

What do you dislike?

It is set up different than other CRMs I have used so it takes a bit of adjusting but worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use Zapier for integrations

Saving money! It costs less and does the job just as well.

Capsule review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Capsule Review"

What do you like best?

I like that Capsule crm helps me organize leads at a very good price.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limited support in Capsule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Small businesses and Entrepreneurs can have a CRM for without breaking the bank.

I am staying organized with my leads without paying a hefty price.

Capsule review by Will S.
Will S.

"Capsule is so easy to set up and use; and indispensable once running "

What do you like best?

The user interface and customisable fields make it flexible but east to implement at the same time. I implemented this into very different companies at once, each with very different customer management processes. Capsule adapted to both easily and simply.

What do you dislike?

A more detailed getting-started guide would be good. I've used a few CRM's before, so with a bit of google and support digging I was alright. You wouldn't be able to set this up with no experience of a CRM, yet with the simplicity of Capsule I don't think it would be overly difficult to create set-up documentation for CRM virgins to work through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time organising your customer journey before you start trying to use the CRM. What are all the stages your customers move through during their entire relationship with your company? What data do you want/ need to capture at each stage? Plan all of this out, then translate this into the CRM structure. This allows you to identify custom fields and set up tags properly.

Capsule review by Callum H.
Callum H.

"A few great features and easy to use."

What do you like best?

Being able to create a rich customer database which includes a detailed profile for each of the contacts and companies you come in contact with both via email and those you import from previous systems.

What do you dislike?

There are a few missing features which seem easy to implement and yet often cause me a lot of manual work through their omission.

Features such as:

The ability to export and then re-import contacts using their unique id number as given by capsule.

The ability to auto-search and correct for duplicate entries/similar company names.

To include more detailed search functions, sometimes it requires some creativity to create custom searches that match simple criteria.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you have a clean customer database, it can take some time to manually edit contacts and find duplicates.

Capsule review by Ian W.
Ian W.

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

The Gmail gadget that allows us to see full contact details, and to attach the email as history to an opportunity or case.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration with Google Drive

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to me about connecting Capsule data to Google Spreadsheets for advanced reporting.

Capsule review by Daniel W.
Daniel W.

"Lite-weight but full-featured CRM."

What do you like best?

Pulls in social media links based on a contact's email.

What do you dislike?

For our business, clients either sign on for a full contract, or nothing at all. Yet, Capsule calculates what's in the pipeline based on percentage chance of winning a piece of business. This gives an inaccurate way to measure what's really in the pipeline (at least for our business). I also wish it had integration with our project management system (5 pm).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set it up right. It's really worth it.

Learning about Capsule CRM?

* We monitor all Capsule CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.