Captavi Platform

Captavi Platform

Captavi Platform is an All-in-one digital marketing automation platform. You can manage all your inbound and outbound marketing efforts in one, easy-to-use platform. Acquire and retain customers with integrated digital marketing and seamless CRM.

Work for Captavi Platform?

Learning about Captavi Platform?

Captavi Platform Reviews

Ask Captavi Platform a Question
Showing 15 Captavi Platform reviews
Captavi Platform review by Lisa S.
Lisa S.

"Excellent Customer Service and Support"

What do you like best?

Captavi is an excellent company to partner with for all your digital marketing needs. From website design to email marketing, they do it all! I really appreciate their awesome and prompt customer service. When you start a project with them, they stick with you through every detail until it is complete! They not only help solve problems that may arise but they also have a wealth of resources and ideas to teach you how to solve problems yourself. They are constantly improving platforms in response to customers’ needs and really strive to create a seamless and easy workflow for all projects.

What do you dislike?

I do not have an IT background so sometimes the technical aspects are a bit confusing for me. The customer support however is amazing and completely makes up for my own lack of knowledge. I know they always have my back and more importantly, are not afraid to teach me what I need to know!

I mainly focus on web site design and maintenance and email marketing. The drag and drop design features make using the platform very easy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Captavi Platform
Captavi Platform review by Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

"One-stop shop"

What do you like best?

How all-encompassing the platform is. It provides everything we need to market our company across all platforms. The customer service is the best I have ever experienced- they truly care about the customer and making sure that they are getting everything they need out of the platform.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Only complaint would be the contact import process. Wish there was a way to mass-delete duplicate contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your contacts clean and ready to go for import.

Marketing, Social media marketing, email campaigns, content curation. We enjoy the integration with certain apps and the "one stop shop" notion of posting one thing and having it appear across all platforms.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Captavi Platform review by Administrator

"Captavi has taken our website to a new level."

What do you like best?

Captavi's team of developers have helped us tremendously, and the Captavi platform for managing our website is very user-friendly and intuitive. Captavi has been a huge help in conceptualizing and realizing the vision for our website, and has built every custom feature we have requested. Captavi also has a really fantastic technical support group that has gone above and beyond to help us on many occasions. We are very pleased with the work we have accomplished with the Captavi team.

What do you dislike?

We have no dislikes. Captavi is a great website management system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Captavi technical support team is really fantastic. We receive immediate responses, and our contacts with Captavi are always willing to help teach us about how to use features, or walk us through if we get stuck on something. The Captavi support team is excellent.

Captavi has been instrumental in bringing our complex company offerings to the public in a palatable and compelling way. Our company serves a number of different industries and offers many products and services. Captavi has really helped to build our website in a way that makes sense to our audience.

Captavi Platform review by Ruben E.
Ruben E.

"Customer Support Experts"

What do you like best?

While the platform is very powerful, it's really the customer support that has made my experience with Captavi the most pleasant. The guidance from the support team has been key to our success in creating a professional and powerful website.

What do you dislike?

So far there isn't thing that I dislike.

Website workflow and asset management were fragmented before implementation of the Captavi Platform. Since implementation, our overall website, marketing, and digital asset management have been greatly expedited.

Captavi Platform review by Administrator

"Finding & Filling Needs"

What do you like best?

I love that I have been able to get incredible care and support from the Captavi team if there are ever issues that need to be addressed with the program.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I have no issues with the quality of work or the support I've had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend having a conversation with the staff of Captavi to hear about the benefits of using their company to help your organization. They are able to give a clear, concise explanation of how they can help your business run more efficiently.

With Captavi able to build a 1-off program for our organization, I am able to cut my scheduling efforts in half because of the ingenuity of the programmers and developers at Captavi. The developers were able to take the information I gave them based off of a 15 year-old program and build a fantastic program that brought our company up-to-date!

Captavi Platform review by User in Financial Services

"Works for our business"

What do you like best?

The team at Captavi is very responsive to any questions that we have. I love that I can email and them and receive a response within the hour!

What do you dislike?

There are some aspects within the tool that are not as easy to navigate. For example when creating an email, we had some issues with the placement of text and buttons that couldn't be solved without going to the HTML code.

Being able to manage our own websites and own our own emails has been a big improvement over our old processes. Captavi allows us to make real time changes instead of having to request them through our web BT team.

Captavi Platform review by Jeff W.
Jeff W.

"Captavi: Easy to Use and Rich with Features"

What do you like best?

It's all in one marketing automation including contact management, email marketing, landing pages, event management, blogging, and analytics. I love the drag and drop UX.

What do you dislike?

I'd like it to have built-in social media management, such as scheduling Tweets. I think this is in the works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Captavi! You'll be happy!

The greatest benefit for me using the Captavi platform is being able to use an integrated platform for my marketing efforts. Now, I don't need to jump from one marketing tool to another to create and execute a campaign.

Captavi Platform review by Brent G.
Brent G.

"well integrated experience"

What do you like best?

Easy to read analytics on the main page.

What do you dislike?

whatever default font made the commas look like periods when the blog articles were transferred over

at a glance analytics has allowed me to tailor article outreach

Captavi Platform review by Slawomir  O.
Slawomir O.

"Captavi Review"

What do you like best?

Very clear to navigate and easy to use, best element: main dashboard

What do you dislike?

Many different font size, a bit confusing

Recommendations to others considering the product

nothing to add

Easy access to analytics and clear view on website's traffic

"Best Site and Support"

What do you like best?

The easy and support you get whenever you are in a bind.

What do you dislike?

Nothing everything works perfect! and get support right away

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using it everyday to get familiar with the product, so you navigate easily.

The way you inter act with clients managing their questions in a timely manner

Captavi Platform review by Adina C.
Adina C.

"It is simple to use and provides data analysis"

What do you like best?

I like the idea that it connects me to the people that I meet and provides history for use

What do you dislike?

Have not found anything that is not useable

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you evaluate all the different uses

Gaining information regarding contacts at events

"Good Platform"

What do you like best?

Captavi is really easy to use. Its a basic, simple platform for website.

What do you dislike?

Limited options to create new content. Email is really not integrated within the platform and it cannot connect with Pardot.

We only have the website. We are not using the CRM part or emailing.

"Captavi"

What do you like best?

Great platform and support and able to reach team asap

What do you dislike?

nothing yet, I have found anything to dislike about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it every day to get accustom to the platform and easy set up

Easy and faster result removing problem issues

Captavi Platform review by Mathieu F.
Mathieu F.

"Never understand how it works"

What do you like best?

It's quite difficult to understand how it works, it seems to be useful but it's very hard to setup

What do you dislike?

very hard to setup but i did not use it for a long time

data management

Captavi Platform review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Wonderful"

What do you like best?

Great customer service. Really easy to manage and use.

What do you dislike?

None. Don't have any issues. Can't say anything bad.

Website construction.

Learn more about Captavi Platform

Captavi Platform Videos

Learning about Captavi Platform?

* We monitor all Captavi Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.