Captavi Platform

Captavi Platform

Captavi Platform is an All-in-one digital marketing automation platform. You can manage all your inbound and outbound marketing efforts in one, easy-to-use platform. Acquire and retain customers with integrated digital marketing and seamless CRM.

Work for Captavi Platform?

Learning about Captavi Platform?

Captavi Platform Reviews

Ask Captavi Platform a Question
Showing 15 Captavi Platform reviews
Captavi Platform review by <span>Lisa S.</span>
Lisa S.

"Excellent Customer Service and Support"

What do you like best?

Captavi is an excellent company to partner with for all your digital marketing needs. From website design to email marketing, they do it all! I really appreciate their awesome and prompt customer service. When you start a project with them, they stick with you through every detail until it is complete! They not only help solve problems that may arise but they also have a wealth of resources and ideas to teach you how to solve problems yourself. They are constantly improving platforms in response to customers’ needs and really strive to create a seamless and easy workflow for all projects.

What do you dislike?

I do not have an IT background so sometimes the technical aspects are a bit confusing for me. The customer support however is amazing and completely makes up for my own lack of knowledge. I know they always have my back and more importantly, are not afraid to teach me what I need to know!

I mainly focus on web site design and maintenance and email marketing. The drag and drop design features make using the platform very easy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Captavi Platform
Captavi Platform review by <span>Elizabeth M.</span>
Elizabeth M.

"One-stop shop"

What do you like best?

How all-encompassing the platform is. It provides everything we need to market our company across all platforms. The customer service is the best I have ever experienced- they truly care about the customer and making sure that they are getting everything they need out of the platform.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Only complaint would be the contact import process. Wish there was a way to mass-delete duplicate contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your contacts clean and ready to go for import.

Marketing, Social media marketing, email campaigns, content curation. We enjoy the integration with certain apps and the "one stop shop" notion of posting one thing and having it appear across all platforms.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Captavi Platform review by Administrator

"Captavi has taken our website to a new level."

What do you like best?

Captavi's team of developers have helped us tremendously, and the Captavi platform for managing our website is very user-friendly and intuitive. Captavi has been a huge help in conceptualizing and realizing the vision for our website, and has built every custom feature we have requested. Captavi also has a really fantastic technical support group that has gone above and beyond to help us on many occasions. We are very pleased with the work we have accomplished with the Captavi team.

What do you dislike?

We have no dislikes. Captavi is a great website management system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Captavi technical support team is really fantastic. We receive immediate responses, and our contacts with Captavi are always willing to help teach us about how to use features, or walk us through if we get stuck on something. The Captavi support team is excellent.

Captavi has been instrumental in bringing our complex company offerings to the public in a palatable and compelling way. Our company serves a number of different industries and offers many products and services. Captavi has really helped to build our website in a way that makes sense to our audience.

Captavi Platform review by <span>Ruben E.</span>
Ruben E.

"Customer Support Experts"

What do you like best?

While the platform is very powerful, it's really the customer support that has made my experience with Captavi the most pleasant. The guidance from the support team has been key to our success in creating a professional and powerful website.

What do you dislike?

So far there isn't thing that I dislike.

Website workflow and asset management were fragmented before implementation of the Captavi Platform. Since implementation, our overall website, marketing, and digital asset management have been greatly expedited.

Captavi Platform review by Administrator

"Finding & Filling Needs"

What do you like best?

I love that I have been able to get incredible care and support from the Captavi team if there are ever issues that need to be addressed with the program.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I have no issues with the quality of work or the support I've had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend having a conversation with the staff of Captavi to hear about the benefits of using their company to help your organization. They are able to give a clear, concise explanation of how they can help your business run more efficiently.

With Captavi able to build a 1-off program for our organization, I am able to cut my scheduling efforts in half because of the ingenuity of the programmers and developers at Captavi. The developers were able to take the information I gave them based off of a 15 year-old program and build a fantastic program that brought our company up-to-date!

Captavi Platform review by User in Financial Services

"Works for our business"

What do you like best?

The team at Captavi is very responsive to any questions that we have. I love that I can email and them and receive a response within the hour!

What do you dislike?

There are some aspects within the tool that are not as easy to navigate. For example when creating an email, we had some issues with the placement of text and buttons that couldn't be solved without going to the HTML code.

Being able to manage our own websites and own our own emails has been a big improvement over our old processes. Captavi allows us to make real time changes instead of having to request them through our web BT team.

Learn more about Captavi Platform

Captavi Platform Videos

Learning about Captavi Platform?

* We monitor all Captavi Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.