Care Delivery Management

Our Care Delivery Management solutions streamline interdisciplinary workflows.

Work for Care Delivery Management?

Learning about Care Delivery Management?

Care Delivery Management Reviews

Showing 10 Care Delivery Management reviews
Care Delivery Management review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Registered Nurse utilizing PCC"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using PCC because everything I need is all within this program. As a Nurse manager, it is very important that I am able to access all of the pertinent information quickly. I can access everything that I need including medications, medical history, emergency contacts, Code Status, Nursing notes, and much more. PCC has a very nice layout and is well organized and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

One thing about PCC that I don't enjoy is the lag time. I have entered in orders and medications for patients that do not generate in the system on another computer for a few hours, which is obviously very dangerous. I feel that this can be very dangerous and can lead to medication errors. I also wish that PCC was able to transfer data from one Brookdale Senior Living to another.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you begin to use the program, don't get frustrated and overwhelmed! It takes a long time to get familiar with the system and get comfortable navigating the program. This program is very successful when used to its full potential.

As a nurse manager I don't believe that my workplace is fully utilizing PCC. With the correct training in this computer program, I would really feel comfortable navigating the program. One of the most beneficial areas of the program to me is the medications and EMAR. Our staff checks in the medications when they arrive, and the program tells me exactly who signed for the medication, on what date and time it arrived to our facility, and when it was last ordered from the Pharmacy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Care Delivery Management

"Customizable"

What do you like best?

There are many different options and ways to provide many details and descriptions. It is easy to search for current patients and those that have been discharged.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes has difficulty linking with other software programs or uploading lab results. The rehab section often lacks information and can be difficult to find what you are looking for. You have to click on multiple links.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn how to fully navigate the software; it is worth it.

This program helps improve communication between different shifts and different departments. It is easy for staff to check for new orders and updates in real time. It is also easy to learn through past documentation to find information or sort by category.

What Assisted Living solution do you use?

Care Delivery Management review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Writing and Editing
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Writing and Editing

"A great product for a variety of healthcare professionals"

What do you like best?

I think that the best aspect of it is that it is cloud-based, which is something I firmly believe in for many modern technologies. It allows for the management of several aspects of senior care, based on a secure electronic health record.

What do you dislike?

Despite the fact that it is cloud-based, which I like and believe is innovative, this is not the most secure method that they could utilize. Patient information is extremely confidential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The use of the cloud is great, but security methods need to be improved.

It has been utilized by CNAs in an effort to allocate documentation of senior residents. Some of the documentation includes how the patient is taken care of and other bedside activities.

Care Delivery Management review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Good program but could use a few changes"

What do you like best?

I like that this program is easy to use and most of the functions I need are mostly in one area.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the custom alerts written by users will disappear after so many hours. Sometimes, my care team will write an important alert regarding something that needs to happen on a permanent/semi-permanent basis, but the alert will be visible for only so many hours.

I am not directly involved in the business aspect of my company so I can not answer this question.

"Point click care"

What do you like best?

Quickly find information on one resident or multiple residents quickly, and access to printer friendly reports.

What do you dislike?

Reports can be difficult to pull if you don't know what you are looking for.

Fast access to information

Care Delivery Management review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Care Delivery Management Review"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and everyone at my job regardless of skills system and qualifications got a hang of it quick.

What do you dislike?

There was too much going on. Some options of this software I didn’t use for my job

The ability to have the option to record all I need to in one platform.

Care Delivery Management review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Point click Care for healthcare"

What do you like best?

Easy to log in on the go and access patient information and log screens for therapy and submit to skilled facility

What do you dislike?

Finding correct tabs to log screens or patient information can be a little bit of a hunt sometimes

Managing patient information and logging therapist communication and screens electronically

Care Delivery Management review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"User friendly interface for healthcare setting "

What do you like best?

I feel the program is user friendly and easy to navigate once the basics are learned.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were additional editing capabilities within the program

Easy tracking of care needs for residents

Care Delivery Management review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Experience with point click care "

What do you like best?

The user friendly aspects of the program

What do you dislike?

At times it can be hard to find something you are looking for

It gives me the ability to chart on patients efficiently and easily

Care Delivery Management review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate, multiple ways of access

What do you dislike?

Communication within team messaging system

Patient charting

Learning about Care Delivery Management?

* We monitor all Care Delivery Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.