CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking

From the moment you create a requisition to the point of hire, Applicant Tracking provides all the tools you need to attract quality talent and manage internal recruitment processes.

Work for CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking?

Learning about CareerBuilder?

CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking Reviews

Ask CareerBuilder a Question
Showing 54 CareerBuilder reviews
CareerBuilder review by Sheena R.
Sheena R.

"Build More Than a Employee"

What do you like best?

CareerBuilder is an integral tool for our company and what we do for hiring. It provides a step by step process for any size or type of business and industry. We love the consistent notifications of each applicant's procedures and results they provide.

What do you dislike?

The monthly cost can seem a bit high and if you aren't using all of the system's features and abilities, you won't benefit completely from the platform. Continue to cross-train your staff on how the product works and it will be a great tool for your business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Training on this product can save a lot of time and effort in the hiring and recruitment process. Saving time in the workplace is key and this tool does just that,

Helped the HR department streamline and unify the hiring process. Created a simple system from start to finish for new hires and employees alike. The peace of mind and ease of service is something that we enjoyed most about the process and it helped allow the department to focus on other areas of development.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking
CareerBuilder review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"CB ATS"

What do you like best?

Hey, one of the best thing about the Career Builder (CB) is filters, keywords are easy, then location, duration's can be applied as needed, employment VISA status and finally they have "n" number of candidates on Job Board compared to other Job Boards I've used till date. If recruiter knows what to use, how to use, where to use, then that recruiter is winner.

What do you dislike?

Job Board has to filter H1B candidates, as in while somebody is uploading resume to the board i guess they should make it mandatory about the VISA status so that it would be easy for recruiters to filter as needed which saves everybody's time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really i would like every recruiting company to use use this Applicant Tracking system (ATS), it's one of the user friendly Applicant Tracking system (ATS) i used till date. One amazing board to board on by all Staffing firm.

Recruiting, "N" number candidates, user friendly, easy to handle in a efficient way, saves time if lucky enough in one shot search string . Job title tab is so helpful while searching, as it gives a option on checkbox which can be used as needed. Location tracking is so easy as it don't need zip code anytime. I would like to mention about Recruiting Edge which is really life saver sometimes because some candidates are available only is edge not on other ATS.You can include related keywords which is really unique compared ro all boards i've used.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

CareerBuilder review by Tony L.
Tony L.

"Good product for everyday applicants - not niche (or tech) skillsets"

What do you like best?

Great interface, easy to navigate and a large user base. Integration with most recruiting tools and places. Also good subsidiary partners like their own ATS, Broadbean and more.

What do you dislike?

Candidates are not the best quality and those in unique skill sets typically do not apply here because they don't want to be spammed by agencies and companies the second they post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We personally only use it for advertising, marketing and job postings. I personally think buying multiple search licenses is a waste. One license... multiple job postings will get the best ROI.

Trying to find quality candidates. What we realized is that the sourcing tool (searching for candidates) is no longer the best use of the service but more so job postings. Many of those who don't want to be spammed but instead are private and apply to what they want to apply. So branding and having quality job postings is the key to getting any good candidate on CareerBuilder nowadays.

CareerBuilder review by Alisa Z.
Alisa Z.

"Great source for Candidates"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite parts of Careerbuilder is that you can create templates for your job positions. When you want to post, you just select the job template you want. It is very easy and saves a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

You have to tag your job positions and fill them out completely or else when they post they will not get any views.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great software to search and find candidates that fit your jobs open position. They bring in many candidates, where if you post right, will see your job posting.

We have solved many of the open positions that we have at our company with career builder. We receive the most application through them.

CareerBuilder review by Adam G.
Adam G.

"Not just a job board anymore"

What do you like best?

Careerbuilder has pivoted to be an HR Technology company with recent acquisitions, giving it a much broader place in the HR professional's toolkit. While the job board basics still exist, the addition of the workforce analytics tools, people aggregator (Recruitment Edge), and technology platforms ensure that Careerbuilder stays useful in the fast-changing digital media landscape.

What do you dislike?

They still primarily work on a pay-per-post model, while others have transitioned to pay-per-click or pay-per-applicant. While this works fine for some positions, I think it decreases our propensity to post highly skilled positions on CB because we won't get many applicants and the cost ratios are too high. Would like to see more pay for performance options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know all the options available. For those of us that have been in the industry a long time, we don't always realize how much some of the companies have changed over the years. With several recent acquisitions and a distinct focus from the CEO on recruiting technology, Careerbuilder is changing very quickly.

Advertising

Workforce Analytics

Resume / Social Profile search

CareerBuilder review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"CareerBuilder Review"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can post jobs with ease and reach out the candidates via the resume database. The system is easy to use especially with the new broadbean tool, which makes it easy to post to multiple boards at once.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the data on the site. I often find that the resumes are not up to date and I end up finding unqualified candidates who either no longer are working at the company on their resumes or live in a different location. Sometimes I feel like the data is stale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Careerbuilder is great for entry level roles and job postings. Active candidates will post their resumes so if that's what you need, it's certainly a good starting point.

Finding entry level roles faster. Unemployed candidates and entry level candidates seem to be all over the site.

CareerBuilder review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Good Pipeline"

What do you like best?

CareerBuilder is the most reliable source for a strong pipeline. We get lots of applicants. Best for business jobs, not for IT jobs. I love using CareerBuilder and post most if not all of our jobs there. We have made a lot of hires from the site and plan to continue using it in the future. We have also tried the job skins and found that it helps make our postings look more professional.

What do you dislike?

Too many unqualified people for higher level/ more technical jobs. I don't like putting our IT jobs up on the site. I find that I have to sift through a lot of incomplete and underqualified resumes to find just a gem or two. The reps are very hands off, which has it's pros and cons. They do not offer a lot of assistance unless you ask for it.

We are able to pick from a large selection of candidates which helps us find people fast.

CareerBuilder review by User in Recreational Facilities and Services
User in Recreational Facilities and Services

"Job Finding Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I believe TalentStream is made very simple for efficient search of open positions in any career path. On the left side it has options to narrow your search to exactly what you are looking for with either, date, employment, pay, category, etc. You can easily apply right on the site with your resume with the click of a button.

What do you dislike?

If you type in a broad term, you will get a wide range of options. A lot of part time, or jobs that need less qualification for come up. This makes my search harder because I have to sort through these to try to find one that would actually better my experience and grow me in my field. Example: I typed in Recreation and a lot of job opportunities to be a part time lifeguard with minimal pay popped up which makes more options to have to sort through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to others because Talentstream offers such a wide variety of information that is useful while looking for a job or to compare your qualifications to something else out there. I also like how it provides a little biography of the company in which the position is offered and tells you a little about them so you don't have to search it separately.

It has benefited me by allowing me to search similar jobs in my field and try to compare my current position to other jobs at other workplaces. I like to use it to comepare and contrast jobs, which is nice because it provides all the information about the jobs.

CareerBuilder review by Jennifer L R.
Jennifer L R.

"Quick way to find a job!"

What do you like best?

I used Career Builder when I live in Denver, CO. I used it simply because the clientele was completely different than in South Dakota. Every state does their recruitment differently and I simply used Career Builder to gain access to a much bigger clientele of companies for the job I was looking for. It was very helpful and it even afforded me a job!

What do you dislike?

I don't know if there was anything that I didn't like about Career Builder. It was kind of scary to use simply because I hadn't used it prior. Career Builder isn't for the small-town business. It is meant to attract clients to a broader range of business clientele.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use Career Builder especially if you are in a large city and trying to obtain or seek out a variety of jobs within a certain job market.

I was trying to solve the problem of obtaining a job from a bigger clientele base. The benefits to use Career Builder offered a lot. I was impressed at the amount of clientele base that they offered. Of course, it helped that I lived in a big city and not a smaller town.

CareerBuilder review by User

"Recruiting Tool of the Trade"

What do you like best?

Career Builder has been around in my company for years. It is an easy site to compile resumes from and used every day in my line of work.

What do you dislike?

The competition for career builder is high. With many similar sites such as Indeed and Zip Recruiter, it is crucial now more than ever to create something that makes your job board site stand out. I dislike that Career Builder sits complacent among the rest.

Grabbing resumes with career builder is a snap. I could not image having to manually sort through resumes containing key words or job titles I am looking for. Optimizing our recruiting, CareerBuilder does a great job at making my day a little easier and a little more organized.

CareerBuilder review by Ariana G.
Ariana G.

"CareerBuilder is really helpful for those that hire using a large network."

What do you like best?

I like that CareerBuilder gives you the ability to find qualified talent in your network and then look beyond your network into your area if you don't have what you need available.

What do you dislike?

It's not as robust as other ATS systems I've seen but it appears to be improving.

I've noticed that we're able to move data from the CB ATS to another ATS using an API and that's been great for our existing customers as well as new clients who want to continue to use both offerings.

CareerBuilder review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Helpful review to find resumes"

What do you like best?

Career Builder is a tool we use on a daily basis to find qualified talent for our sourcing and recruiting strategies. There are many things we like about this tool but some are the filtering capabilities on this resume search. We are able to drill down based on experience years, location, industry etc which are helpful in finding the exact candidate for the role.

What do you dislike?

Some of the integrity of resumes isn't always up to par because there are repeats, outdated resumes, or simply fake resumes that are not credibly and won't be useful. I'm not sure how to get ahead of this, but perhaps some QA on the Career Builder end would help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to improve the recruiting function such as the local talent pool portion. It seems every 6 months there are new tools that we can use in our recruiting efforts. Another recommendation for Career Builder would be to take a better look at at the industry trends in recruiting and try to adjust from there - it's a fluid industry

We're solving the problem of the lack of pairing of highly skilled candidates versus the intense job market. There are many benefits but the most obvious are the consistent supply of candidates for our customers.

CareerBuilder review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Careerbuilder"

What do you like best?

Customer Service. Have a great relationship with my rep. I also like the fact that the resumes have personal contact information located on them, such as email address and phone number.

What do you dislike?

This product is not user friendly. I also feel that the product is very outdated in it's look and feel. There are many glitches in the system that make posting jobs, scrolling through candidates and adding extra features, like screens and templates very frustrating. There is no "ease" between pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel that CB is becoming outdated in candidate response. From a recruiter's standpoint, it is not user friendly and comes with many flaws that have simple solutions that have not yet been implemented.

Staffing. I like that the resumes have phone numbers on them, making high volume recruiting more efficient. If not for this option, I would not have chosen CB as our primary job board.

CareerBuilder review by Laura Tomasso B.
Laura Tomasso B.

"CareerBuilder Review"

What do you like best?

CareerBuilder is super simple to use, especially when narrowing your search parameters. I love that it gives you the option to be alerted when new jobs relative to your interests are posted.

What do you dislike?

I feel like I get a lot of emails from CareerBuilder with job opening notifications and most of the emails have the exact same job postings in them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are aggressively looking for a new job, CareerBuilder is one of the better search engines available on the market. To really amp up your results, use multiple job search engines as they will each produce different results.

CareerBuilder is a great tool for finding new job opportunities.

CareerBuilder review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Good for price"

What do you like best?

CB database resume is basically the enhanced version of an old-school on-line resume database first introduced in the late 90's. They do have a new feature that aggregates candidates leads into a single source3, but it's more less useless without a LinkedIN Account. It's good to have at least one resource of resumes like CB or Monster for full contact information. But, be warned, everyone is pinging the good candidates. It's a good 2nd resource to LinkedIN.

What do you dislike?

CB is still more or less a database of resumse. It doesn't have crowd-sourcing functionality, it's doesn't have an evolved social networking component, it doesn't have a strong integrated ATS, and they are not all that unique in the way they approach sourcing and marketing. The new CB is rebadged and shinier with a few more features but they haven't embraced a new trends and they certainly haven't invented anything new either. If I ran product development at Careerbuilder, it would have surpassed Linkedin years ago. I don't know who runs PD at CB, but they are very behind the times and they feel like dying business. It's a shame.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you spend as much as you can in LinkedIn before looking at CareerBuilder.

Like a lot of companies, we are trying to hire top candidates quickly. Though CB is a very dated system, it does get us some hires. For how long they've been in the business, it's kind of sad how they are still holding on to the hold way-resume database way of doing business. Why don't they reinvent themselves as the new UBER of recruiting? It makes no sense why they are holding on so tightly to this dated business model.

CareerBuilder review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Never have any issues"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool. especially when I can put in my own diverse search and pull candidates from all over the US. Thank you CB.

What do you dislike?

With diverse searches, sometimes I don't pull enough candidates. I then have to tweak my search a little to form a good call list.

Being able to contact candidates by phone or email due to the information CB pulls from the candidate when applying.

CareerBuilder review by Xinyu (Candy) Y.
Xinyu (Candy) Y.

"Experience with CareerBuilder"

What do you like best?

Having notifications when any opportunity comes up by inputting all your information on the site

What do you dislike?

It should be linked to linkedin but seems not. If it's linked, it will safe the user a lot of time by not having to input the data

For keeping the record and tracking the job applicants for the opening that we have

CareerBuilder review by Dave O.
Dave O.

"CB Review"

What do you like best?

Resume search options - able to narrow my search more precisely than other resume job board sites. And well-known site for posting jobs.

What do you dislike?

Lately, volume of preferred candidates seems lower than normal. Two, dated resumes appear too often. Do the members unknowingly refresh their resumes? Some show last update years in the past.

Talent acquisition.

CareerBuilder review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Careerbuilder review"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using the careerbuilder site, the options and different uses are very helpful. It makes it easy for me to find candidates with specific skill sets and previous work history that relates to my position. I would recommend it to any recruiter.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about the careerbuilder site is the complexity of the different screens. Sometimes it makes it hard to switch between other candidates and go back to previous resumes that I reviewed. It is not a huge issue and I think it just takes time getting used to the site.

It helps me locate better candidates faster.

CareerBuilder review by Nancy G.
Nancy G.

"CareerBuder Review"

What do you like best?

Career Builder has multiple options for searching. I love the fact you can customize searches for email reminders. It is easy to search for jobs that fit what you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

Too many ads. There have been times, especially when searching in my phone, that the ads are very close to the job I may be looking at and trying to click on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build multiple searches!!

Career Builder is a great resource to help find qualified applicants. It is so much better than Monster!

CareerBuilder review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Careerbuilder Works"

What do you like best?

I feel like Careerbuilder is very commonly used against all skill sets, so it has a lot of resumes to work through.

What do you dislike?

Because it has a lot of resumes, it's not skill specific so further searching is needed

Recommendations to others considering the product

During my years as an IT recruiter, I have used several Applicant Tracking Systems. This is one of the most extensive ones I have used.

Sorting through candidates wasn't terrible, but the search needed to be more specific due to the number of applicants on CareerBuilder

CareerBuilder review by Jaime S.
Jaime S.

"HR Generalist"

What do you like best?

Other sites seems to copy career builders job postings so it always seems like my positions get more exposure on these sites

What do you dislike?

Once you buy one job posting, their sales team starts to call you pretty consistently trying to sell you more products.

We posted externally for our more difficult to fill roles. Career Builders seems to generate a lot of applications- but not necessarily quality.

CareerBuilder review by Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

"Great application for Recruiters"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to search resumes, post job ads and keep track of leads.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it kicks me out of the system, but other than that it's a great product.

Finding quality candidates for jobs, and it keeps track of the process efficiently.

CareerBuilder review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Personal use of CareerBuilder on at least a monthly basis."

What do you like best?

I like CareerBuilder's uploading capabilities. They're never glitchy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the jobs that I am sent that have next to nothing to do with the parameters I've set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly I think I'd look elsewhere. Amongst my peers, the general opinion is that CareerBuilder's time has come and gone.

Word is spread amongst our employees about jobs that are relative to positions we have in our company.

CareerBuilder review by Lanear A.
Lanear A.

"Career Builder"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly! Extremely easy to navigate the database.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find extremely qualified candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Finding better candidates. We received alot of entry level candidates for higher level positions.

We used the service to find candidates for open positions within the company.

CareerBuilder review by Shawn R.
Shawn R.

"Excellent software"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of use and reliability of the software.

What do you dislike?

Once in a while the software will be slow to respond.

The user interface is a great way to keep track of all the applicants for each potential client.

CareerBuilder review by Kayla M.
Kayla M.

"Very helpful insight "

What do you like best?

As a staffing firm, my company leverages data from CB to help educate clients on the job market, which proves to be mutually beneficial.

What do you dislike?

No complaints so far. I have been using the product for a few months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solid program

Research, job market data

CareerBuilder review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"As good any other"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use. I can put resumes in folders and mark them if I've reached out, connected, passed, etc.

What do you dislike?

Limited actions you can take. I have some trouble finding the right place to go to find my saved resumes.

I don't have to take all the resumes and save them to my desktop, to my database until I actually talk to them and think they're a good candidate.

CareerBuilder review by User

"Used to be Better"

What do you like best?

We were able to get a decent price on job postings, Career Builder is a known name.

What do you dislike?

The resumes in their database are stale. That's what caused my current employer to stop using the product earlier this year. Indeed has surpassed it in popularity. Their system looks old and could use an update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore other options.

We were using it with provider candidates, which don't tradtionally move through an ATS until later in their hiring process.

CareerBuilder review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Innovative Solutions from Careerbuilder"

What do you like best?

The integration with the careerbuilder search functionality.

What do you dislike?

It is pretty expensive compared to other solutions out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of benefits here but be sure to consider how it will work for your specific business. Our business has unique needs which did not make this our ideal product but it would definitely work for many businesses. If price is no object this may be your perfect tool!

Streamlining the recruitment process. Less clicking. Having one contact who can service multiple needs.

CareerBuilder review by Consultant in Defense & Space
Consultant in Defense & Space

"Smart Recruiting!"

What do you like best?

The track metrics function is great. It displays the success of recruiting efforts for a specific role. It works great for applicants too since it cuts down on process time.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the product expand further into other employment sectors. I think that would really improve the effectiveness of the product.

Simple as can be--solving some issues with low allocation rates since the smoother application process and expedited processing time incentivizes more applicants to apply.

CareerBuilder review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great system across numerous platforms"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to pull applicants across numerous networks. Having it all in one place saves so much time and frustration.

What do you dislike?

As with most things there is a cost to use a product. As a company built on cost savings I would prefer an applicant system that is I tegraged with other HR related applications.

Recruitment and tracking of position applicants.

CareerBuilder review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Excellent recruitment tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, simple work flow, easy access to candidates, notifications are quick and easy to set up

What do you dislike?

Cost seems a little high. Companies need to ensure they are utilizing the suite to its full capability in order to achieve maximum ROI

Our business is staffing, and this tool helps to create a quick and efficient work flow model to ensure consistent delivery of candidates

CareerBuilder review by Rukia Isabel Y.
Rukia Isabel Y.

"Great resource for staffing companies "

What do you like best?

It makes finding talent easy and is a reliable source. It has aided our company tremendously.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it crashes and no one can use it.

Finding talent for our staffing company.

CareerBuilder review by Roger H.
Roger H.

"Monster 2.0"

What do you like best?

Simple, fresh, and cost effective. We highly recommend them.

What do you dislike?

They are HUGE. Sometimes they are a little too massive for our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find a person within the organization and build a relationship. That's where the value comes.

We like their ease of use.

CareerBuilder review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Solid Resource for Job Postings"

What do you like best?

Overall exposure my job postings were able to reach

What do you dislike?

the fact that your jobs are only available for 1 year if you buy bulk postings

Overall job postings

CareerBuilder review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Career Builder"

What do you like best?

The user friendly search tools make it easier to find the type of candidate I am looking for.

What do you dislike?

The way the clicking is handled. It is very easy to get kicked off the sight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perhaps change the mileage ranges.

CB helps with candidate searching and I have realized that you can link with linkedin.

CareerBuilder review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Average Talent Source"

What do you like best?

CareerBuilder is affordable in comparison to a lot of popular job posting sites and has several different packages available.

What do you dislike?

The reps constantly contacting you about the product: what it can offer you, ways to use it, add-ons you can buy, etc.

We were looking to boost our candidate pool, as well as gain some more applicants. It's done it's job in that regard.

CareerBuilder review by Administrator

"CareerBuilder"

What do you like best?

Ease of tracking applicants, all the info I need to access in one convenient location

What do you dislike?

The platform is slow sometimes, but that may be our server instead of the software

Used to have applicants submit via Indeed or other career software. Much more streamlined with Career Builder.

CareerBuilder review by User in Financial Services

"Good applicant screening tool"

What do you like best?

The use of this software for open positions has helped to streamline the time it takes to review qualified applicants.

What do you dislike?

The software is not perfect and some non qualified applicants do get thru screening.

The software has really helped to speed up the time it takes to fill open positions.

CareerBuilder review by User in Financial Services

"I've used Careerbuilder for many years."

What do you like best?

CareerBuilder has a vast database of candidates and is good for sourcing. It is also the best and most popular job posting site. We've also used it to validate salaries and to view the supply and demand of candidates for certain positions.

What do you dislike?

I have used CareerBuilder for many years and the services continue to expand and improve. I don't have anything negative to say.

Job posting, candidate sourcing, market compensation confirmation

CareerBuilder review by Michelle R.
Michelle R.

"End user"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use. Instantly started receiving calls.

What do you dislike?

When a profile has been inactive for a year sometimes peopel still call.

Looking for a job.

CareerBuilder review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Career builder job seekers "

What do you like best?

That I was able to streamline the operation of the applicants and what they were applying for

What do you dislike?

Screening questions were not satisfactory

We are quickly able to look at resumes and pull ones that have not applied for the posted kob

CareerBuilder review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Careerbuilder - Not the best use of our resources"

What do you like best?

The ability to list positions and track applicants

What do you dislike?

The pricing is more than we would like to spend for a small company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at your budget first.

None at this time as we are not using it anymore.

CareerBuilder review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"CareerBuilder for Candidate Search"

What do you like best?

I like that it allowed you to filter out specific work authorizations

What do you dislike?

It would frequently refresh and log you out of your current search

I am able to easily locate candidates that are authorized to work in my current area

CareerBuilder review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Career Builder"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to navigate through the website

What do you dislike?

It is a pretty expensive cost to find employees

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure the right types of candidates are looking for these types on jobs on this site

finding job seekers

CareerBuilder review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great software, quality candidates"

What do you like best?

I like the amount of quality candidates career builder attracts and provides for employers.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an update to its design to create a more user friendly experience.

Tracking candidates for hire.

CareerBuilder review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Good all around"

What do you like best?

This program is a great tool on many levels. Form basic resume finding, to market research and area data.

What do you dislike?

not multi platform. It only draws data from itself. Also, cataloging applicant searches roll off after 10.

recruiting

CareerBuilder review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Agency Recruiter"

What do you like best?

CareerBuilder seems to have one of the highest volume of candidates. The search features are also very helpful to narrow down candidates.

What do you dislike?

The 'years of experience' search option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use as many search features as possible.

Finding candidates for open positions.

CareerBuilder review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Really easy to use and understand "

What do you like best?

How it origanizes your Applications so you know where to start looking

What do you dislike?

It’s new I have no dislikes we just started using the program

Hiring needs

CareerBuilder review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Functional software "

What do you like best?

Software is easy to use and straightforward.

What do you dislike?

I haven't noticed any tendency to crash.

Nice place to keep up with all the details.

CareerBuilder review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Applicant software"

What do you like best?

Wide range of use, good database. Has good recruitment feature, widely recognized

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly when posting positions

Filling open positions

CareerBuilder review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Great product "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and ability to communicate with others

What do you dislike?

The responsiveness to updates and information

Better tracking of applicants

CareerBuilder review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"User Friendly, Easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

Functionality, Organizational Capabilities

What do you dislike?

candidates not giving enough information, not always at my fingertips

retention, organization, timely, user friendly

Learning about CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking?

* We monitor all CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.