CaseFlow Acumen

CaseFlow offersCase Management, Document Assembly, Workflow and Client Portal for Legal Firms and In-House Counsel.

Work for CaseFlow Acumen?
Zolasuite review  2x

Learning about CaseFlow?

CaseFlow Acumen Reviews

Showing 4 CaseFlow reviews
User in Law Practice

CaseFlow Acumen... Why use it? What are the benefits.

What do you like best?

The easy of becoming familiar with the program. It allows the users to better organize their legal workflow.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I could identify that I don't like. My expertise in this area is very minimal. I only have used it a couple of times and so far I have yet to find something I dislike about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To really give the program a good run. It takes time to get use to the different options but it really help become much more organize in tracking the workflow. Again I have had very little exposure but in speaking with colleagues that use it on a daily basis they seem to be really happy with the software.

It is a flexible legal workflow software for the modern legal services team. The benefits are endless so long as the law firm chooses to use it fully. It is a great product that should be considered in any busy firm.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CaseFlow Acumen
User in Law Practice

Great user interface manages workflow well

What do you like best?

Makes managing case loads much easier. Makes it easy to keep track of case progress and developments. Allows me to manage all of my cases, organize documents, keep track of client communication and track deadlines. I like that it helps me manage workflow when I have a high caseload. Definitely a must have as an attorney, especially if you lack assistants to help manage the work load.

What do you dislike?

Loads far too slow sometimes and can be overloaded fairly easily depending on the number of cases you have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have your own practice, this is a must have.

Solo practitioner, so it helps me manage all of my cases when I don't have employees to do it for me.

What Legal Case Management solution do you use?

CaseFlow review by User

Case FLow Review

What do you like best?

Caseflow offers document automation and flexible data capture. This software can be used by a small local 10 person law firm to a global firm. This program integrates with your email, case management and document management as well as other systems.

What do you dislike?

Caseflow can be a bit hard to learn. Our team needed a vast training to integrate every practice area and each office to train to use this software.

This software has been helpful with our multi-office firm which has numerous domestic and international offices. This software can also be used by anyone from support staff to equity partner.

Good product

What do you like best?

The user interface is convenient and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Too slow sometimes. I would like a faster response time.

Managing discovery

Learning about CaseFlow Acumen?

* We monitor all CaseFlow Acumen reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.