CaseLode Software for the Business of Law. Features: Time & Billing, Trust Acct., Conflict of Int., Payroll, Document Management & more.

Work for CaseLode?
Timesolv legal billing  2x

Learning about CaseLode?

CaseLode Reviews

Showing 1 CaseLode review
CaseLode review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

Not very user friendly

What do you like best?

I like that Caselode offers the ability to produce a wide variety of reports from entered data, whether it be in relation to invoicing or billable time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the software is not user-friendly. It feels very clunky and could be much more streamlined. It is not intuitive to use and as such I am sure there are useful features in it that we don't know about and thus don't use. I don't like that if you have to correct a billable entry that it is challenging to find that entry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a powerful program for managing vendors, expenses, invoicing, and billable hours. It could be more user friendly, but it is a workhorse that will get the job done. I would not recommend this if you are looking for software that combines these abilities with actual case management.

This keeps track of billable time per individual, keeps track of our productivity over time, and handles expenses and invoicing on that billable time for us.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CaseLode

What Legal Billing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of CaseLode for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about CaseLode?

* We monitor all CaseLode reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.