CATS

CATS is a full-featured, web-based applicant tracking system. Accessible from any browser or mobile device, users can manage the entire tracking process from posting jobs to leading job boards and social networks to generating customized reports.

Work for CATS?

Learning about CATS?

CATS Reviews

Ask CATS a Question
Showing 79 CATS reviews
CATS review by <span>Jeff B.</span>
Jeff B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great CRM system with great automation options for sending out email

What do you like best?

It's simple and easy to use. New employees can be trained within a couple days or less to use it. Control over users and permissions. Decent price plan, and support for how it works. In other words they will help you understand how it works.

What do you dislike?

The reports that are built in. Be careful. Some numbers are dynamic , and some are static. Some are historical, some are now snapshots. CATS provides no report titles or descriptions that would tell you anything. The number in different screens don't gel with what they say either. Use API for reports , or use the report > general > users to see the true numbers based on the time frame and now. Just don't trust they are correct (the reports) Also some things only get recorded upon mouse click events. Meaning if you use the online application system, it will not show you numbers on what user got the most new application .. the web cant record the status .. cause it needs manual entry. Which defeats the point of the live site. . .Also support doesn't get technical, and neither can the staff. If you plan to use this for API and build something bigger . be aware they only have forums in which you can get tech help from. No internal support or devs it seems. Last note , if you want something to be fixed, or find a bug. You will need to gather mounds of evidence before they belive you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great system at a great price. However, ee careful with reports , they don't come right out and tell you what you are looking at per say. Be aware.

Recruiting, and staffing. Works well, we integrated with API. again be aware they may change the way the API works .. don't go too far beyond what the basics are. The built in reports are good for gauging direction ,, good or bad. Do not count on these numbers to reflect accuracy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CATS
CATS review by <span>Ross T.</span>
Ross T.

User Friendly System

What do you like best?

The ability to customize and configure the system to meet the needs of your organization. The system also integrates with a number of free job boards which increases the exposure of posted positions to reach a broader audience. There is also a connection which allows users to share job orders / openings with a community of recruiters if you're a firm and willing to split placement fees with other firms. Uploading existing data is simple and integrations into an existing jobs page or website is an easy process as well.

What do you dislike?

We have multiple divisions in our company so we would like to have the option to have separate Candidate databases in our system so not all divisions are grouped together in one large bucket. Sometimes key-word searches will bring up candidate in other divisions that we do not want to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a systems that's simple to use and easily configurable, this system is for you.

Being able to log and track activities on candidate for our various recruiters to utilize to eliminate duplication of efforts and keeping candidates on-track at every step in the hiring process. Also we have a process in which we pipeline candidate (or create lists) for certain positions to help with focusing efforts on filling the position. Lastly, championing the use of CATS has improved our employees detail-orientation and has allowed for them to develop habits which increase their recruiting capabilities.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

CATS review by <span>Connie B.</span>
Connie B.

Excellent product

What do you like best?

Easy to use, cost efficient and offers exactly what I need for my business.

I am a small business and CATS works perfectly for me. I like that it allows me to post my open positions on various job boards as well as my website.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like, as with any system you have to work with it and learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CATS will allow you to preview their system and once you do you will find that it offers the very same service as some other companies. When I have had a problem or question they are right there, I have not had to wait for someone to call me back and be down for hours or days. They were excellent in transitioning my former data base to CATS.

Easy to add and delete candidates, customers and jobs.

Allows me to track my candidates throughout the interview to hire process.

CATS review by <span>MICHAEL S.</span>
MICHAEL S.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Long-time user -- I LOVE CATS!

What do you like best?

I really love how customizable the interface is. It allows you to add or hide fields, move things around on the various screens, add triggers and workflow steps, etc. Instead of forcing you to work their way, it lets you make the ATS follow the way YOU like to work! You can easily make call lists, keep track of who has applied to which jobs, where each candidate stands in the application process, and display a complete log of all conversations and other communications with each person you deal with. I also love how easy it is to post jobs and add specific application questions for each job. It also integrates well with LinkedIn, with a browser extension that automatically imports LI candidates into CATS.

What do you dislike?

The CATS mobile app (for iPhone) is extremely limited in what it allows you to do. This should be much more robust, allowing you to do almost everything the desktop version can do. In today's mobile world, this should be a priority for the development team.

CATS makes the entire process of recruiting and business development as easy as possible. I've used may other ATS programs in the past, and I still think CATS is better (and more affordable) than most.

CATS review by <span>Douglas S.</span>
Douglas S.

Cost-Effective and Robust ATS!

What do you like best?

I have been using CATS for a variety of Clients for the past 5 years. What's very helpful is the ability to customize portals, applications, fields, workflows, and messaging/escalation of critical matters via self-performance. Other systems I have used and implemented don;t come close to CATS' ability to meet individual organizations' needs. Smooth candidate experience, instant notification on any device after a candidate applies, and meaningful KPI development.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if CATS could offer digital signatures or integration with DocuSign. Only other suggestion would be to enable a "tab" interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very robust ATS at a VERY reasonable cost. Support is incredibly responsive and will typically resolve any issues or concerns while you are on the phone with the expert. Support is provided at no additional cost.

Recruiting and tracking. I've transformed numerous Clients' hiring processes with the help of CATS. No paper files, spreadsheets, or manual notes. Every event from requisition development to hire is automated in CATS. Time-to-Fill often drops to 2-3 days thanks to the automated approval processes.

CATS review by <span>Amy F.</span>
Amy F.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Robust set of features for the price point

What do you like best?

I find CATS to be very user friendly and pretty intuitive. I also think it has a really robust set of features for the price point. I work as an HR consultant and this is my top recommended ATS for my customers who are on a budget. You can't beat it! I have implemented it at 5 different businesses and they love it. It is very easy to configure and customize for your needs - anything from the workflow to email templates to triggers.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit slow to load at times, but it's usually not a problem. I would also like to see better reporting/metrics, and the ability to run email campaigns from within the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and see if you like it!

Manage your candidates in a strategic way. Mitigate risk with good documentation/record keeping. Provide a great candidate experience by using triggers and templates.

Learn more about CATS

CATS Videos

CATS Downloads

Learning about CATS?

* We monitor all CATS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.