I find that the product is highly configurable, but at the same time the console is simple and easy to use. We were able to have the system up and running and integrated with our SIEM with little effort. In addition, Support has been quick to respond, and the team at Bit9 are always ready to assist.
We had 3 main issues to solve:
1. We had some systems which were out of support, and patches are no longer available.
2. We have some devices which are "air-gapped" for a majority of the time (tablets). The application that is running on them requires elevated privilege. We wanted to be able to maintain the integrity of the devices
3. We have some other devices which are portable, and want to ensure that if unauthorized USB devices are plugged in, we can block and notify.
1. We were able to rapidly deploy the solution fulfill a gap. Resources required were minimal, and the product allowed us to have enhanced visibility.
2. We were able to allow the business to use the tablets, while still maintaining integrity
3. We were able to protect our portable devices
4. We are able to report for our PCI business as usual