CBT Nuggets

CBT Nuggets provides innovative IT training that is informative, meaningful, and engaging.

Work for CBT Nuggets?

Learning about CBT Nuggets?

CBT Nuggets Reviews

Ask CBT Nuggets a Question
Showing 13 CBT Nuggets reviews
CBT Nuggets review by <span>Sky W.</span>
Sky W.

It's the best place to hone your current skills and learn new ones.

What do you like best?

CBT Nuggets is my first go-to for any type of technical learning or studying. From learning the hiera coding of Puppet to Windows Server 2016 deployment, CBT Nuggets has a vast knowledge base of information, including tutorials, both written and in video.

What do you dislike?

I wish CBT Nuggets offered more promotions to lessen user costs of study material and increased educational discounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider CBT Nuggets a highly suggested, if not mandatory offered resource for all system admin roles. Yes, there are plenty of other means of getting the information and study material you're looking for, but the presentation, ease of use, and overall functionality will not compare to what CBT offers.

CBT Nuggets fills the void of useful study material for system admin-related topics.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CBT Nuggets
CBT Nuggets review by <span>Kevin H.</span>
Kevin H.

Good training if you are willing to pay for it.

What do you like best?

Its training at your own pace. You miss something go back and re watch it. Need to cover the subject just again or just need a refresher re watch it. The teachers are through and the courses are well thought out

What do you dislike?

The cost. It is extremely expensive for the membership. The info is good and the training is great but for the cost their are better alternatives that cost a lot less and are of the same quality. I cant say I would use them again just because of the overall price

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like the training and the add ons, But the price to outcome isn't worth it over all. If a person can knock out the course in a month or less it might be worth it but with what they are training there are cheaper alternatives that are of the same quality.

The training element is huge, but the cost was too high

What Online Course Providers solution do you use?

CBT Nuggets review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

CBT Nuggets On-Line IT Training

What do you like best?

CBT Nuggets is an On-Line training site for Information Technology professionals. It has a very good variety of on-demand classes from linux, windows, networking, cyber security, microsoft, cisco, comptia, and etc. Its pricing is reasonable for the variety of courses it offers. I did MUCH prefer their pre-2016 pricing schema much better than their new one. The instructor are generally very good and go into a good bit of details and try to make the content interesting.

What do you dislike?

There is some content that is "aged" and needs updating. I have see a little sluggishness in rolling our updated and new courses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quite simply... Do the free trial and try it out. By getting hands on with it you will be able to tell it if it the right fit for you.

We choose CBT after going their free trial while looking for an alternative to classes that required travel. Although in general it is hard to beat a live in-person in-the-classroom class, this is the best alternative that we have found.

CBT Nuggets review by User in Internet

A Big Bang for a Lot of Bucks

What do you like best?

A vast library on a ton of different subjects from specific programming languages to methodologies and project management. Most subjects have an intro course that then leads into more meaty sections giving you a nice ramp up into the material. Everything is broken up into small bite size chapters which can be worked through at your own pace.

What do you dislike?

It needs to be done but some of the coursework in the beginning is quite remedial and unnecessary. But this might be because I have a slight introduction already into a lot of different subjects. Digging through those first few chapters can be a real bore before I get into what I want to learn. Also, the price is nothing to scoff at, it comes in at a much higher price point that some alternatives. I was able to get this as part of my corporate training allowance, I would not pay the large amount on my own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford it or are given an education allowance I highly recommend taking advantage of the huge library of knowledge. Alternatives might be better for personal usage.

Right now learning project management and keeping my scripting skills up to par for my day-to-day work.

CBT Nuggets review by <span>Tou Y.</span>
Tou Y.

Good quality trainings

What do you like best?

The trainings are interactive and the videos are very good. The courses pick up where you left off when you login.

What do you dislike?

Everything worked well but they were missing a few courses I would of liked..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mobile support and trainings were very helpful for mobile users and administrators.

Selft guided trainings for my technicians.

CBT Nuggets review by <span>Alex R.</span>
Alex R.

Wonderful Learning Tool

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that the site tracks how many training hours you have put in. There are also other stats that are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The cost is very high. I wish that it was more affordable for more people.

This service is very helpful and has a lot of information in one place.

Learning about CBT Nuggets?

* We monitor all CBT Nuggets reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.