CCH Sales Tax Office

Tax calculation system.

Work for CCH Sales Tax Office?

Learning about CCH Sales Tax?

CCH Sales Tax Office Reviews

Showing 10 CCH Sales Tax reviews
CCH Sales Tax review by <span>Chantelle C.</span>
Chantelle C.

Great system to minimize software vendors

What do you like best?

I like that the suite of programs allows for everything from billable time to documents storage to workflow systems

What do you dislike?

It is not an intuitive software. You have to train and practice to make sure you know how to use it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to go to all the training sessions!!!

I think the main benefit is everything is in one place. I can put my personal tasks as well as client tasks in here.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CCH Sales Tax Office
CCH Sales Tax review by <span>Christine T.</span>
Christine T.

Helpful research tools

What do you like best?

I love all of the options that are available for tax research. I use their tools often. The newsletters are helpful in keeping me up to date on current tax issues.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all to dislike about the research tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The research tool is really worth your time to try.

I use this for research. I can use it as an up to date tool where the hardcopy publications are not as recently updated.

What Sales Tax Compliance solution do you use?

CCH Sales Tax review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

Works great in a professional accounting environment

What do you like best?

We like that we can share 'binders' between the various accounting/auditing firms. You can attach PDF's and other files right into the company accounting file which they call a 'binder'.

What do you dislike?

It's an older application that has had a few face lifts. Under the flashy new screens lies a dated sub-system that still has old options that support tells you not to turn on (why don't they developers just remove them???).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their on-line knowledge base is polluted with old irrelevant information.

Allows us to send our company financials and documents out to our independent auditor.

CCH Sales Tax review by <span>Elizabeth C.</span>
Elizabeth C.

CCH Sales Tax Product

What do you like best?

I can't really offer anything here. I'm not fond of the product.

What do you dislike?

This product is not very user friendly and I don't feel as though I'm getting great coverage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Increased support efforts. Support folks should be at least somewhat knowledgeable about my industry and how to best meet my needs as a user. Better reporting module is a MUST.

Sales tax compliance in 40+ states

CCH Sales Tax review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

Horrible Customer Service

What do you like best?

It definitely is easy to use their website to e-file tax returns but that is where the ease ends.

What do you dislike?

The vague descriptions when a return is rejected are just awful. In order to figure out what those mean and why your return was rejected you must call their customer support which falls short. They lead you to believe they will fix the issue and clear the diagnostic so your return will be re-released by them but do not trust that it will. This past tax season they forgot to do so after assuring me they would leaving us with a delayed filing. Very disappointing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bad customer service! If you do complicated returns, consider another program.

The benefits of the e-filing website are great - as long as there are no hiccups along the way. When you are filing hundred of returns there are bound to be hiccups and CCH is not helpful (especially for the price you are paying).

CCH Sales Tax review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

CCH prosystem tax preparation software, engagement, and fixed assets.

What do you like best?

Software applications are integrated to work well with one another. You can import/export depreciation schedules, autoflow tax documents and organize engagements for businesses and individuals.

What do you dislike?

Automation of inputting tax documents comes with extensive review of proper application and typically involves more analysis. CCH can be less intuitive to use than competitors products but is ultimately easy to use once trained.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research products available and know what you don't know. Enroll in training or CPE.

Professional income tax preparation for businesses and individuals at a CPA firm. Use prosystems engagement software for all businesses.

Learning about CCH Sales Tax Office?

* We monitor all CCH Sales Tax Office reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.