G2 Crowd builds the world's largest business commerce platform fueled by $100M in funding 🚀

Ccleaner

4.5
(224)

CCleaner cleans, speeds up and frees up space on business endpoints. Scheduled cleaning means PCs run at optimum performance – without you doing a thing.

Work for Ccleaner?

Learning about Ccleaner?

We can help you find the solution that fits you best.

Ccleaner Reviews

Ask Ccleaner a Question
Write a Review
Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
  • Ratings
  • Company Size
  • User Role
  • Industry
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
Industry
Showing 225 Ccleaner reviews
LinkedIn Connections
Ccleaner review by David M.
David M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"CCleaner is the best clearing cache"

What do you like best?

CCleaner is a gadget that I have used consistently and I have never had any issues with it or with any of the organizations it brings. Explore and subsequently clean my PC. Web hold, history, treats and distinctive records contemplated inconsequential and after that eradicated. One of my most cherished gadgets. Yield and delete lost and shared DLLs, unused record extensions and application ways, et cetera., safely ensuing to making a support. This mechanical assembly is especially useful to utilize ensuing to emptying undertakings or applications to clean your library. It in like manner goes with a startup program that empowers you to enliven your startup by incapacitating or engaging applications at startup. It in like manner has a system restore program, a drive cleaner, a plate analyzer, a duplicate record pioneer, program extra things and a uninstall program Then, you can see that it is an aggregate utility.

What do you dislike?

I have been using CCleaner now for around 6 years. I started with the free download and revived it reliably. In the midst of that time, I never had any issues or malware that had attacked my work zone. Consistently, I continued getting information about the invigorate to "Capable". I invigorated for the present year

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incredible thing that I significantly propose.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

with this instrument I perform standard and fast cleaning, which empowers my system to last more. It is valuable for step by step bolster. The concise record, the program history and the transfer of futile archives, despite the basic cleaning of the library, empower my structure to play out the exercises speedier

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ccleaner
Ccleaner review by Francisco L.
Francisco L.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"ccleaner es el mejor de los mejores"

What do you like best?

Este es el mejor dispositivo de limpieza y excepcionalmente total. He estado utilizando desde que resultó y funciona sin problemas. Es una aplicación que deberías tener en tu PC. o por otro lado el formulario de aplicación de cualquier gadget que tengas, CCleaner es la aplicación principal que yo declaro cuando entras en mi PC, ya que estoy seguro de que las cosas funcionarán sin problemas cuando esté funcionando. El Pro Refresh incluye cosas impresionantes y mecanización, a pesar del hecho de que la forma libre es también grande. Esto es verdaderamente el más elitista.

What do you dislike?

He utilizado el limpiador de CC durante dos o tres años y no hay problema con la seguridad. Hace que los PCs corran más rápido ayudándole a deshacerse de los registros de basura de abundancia al ponerlos en sus gadgets. No hay anuncios problemáticos fuera de la aplicación gratuita. No hay advertencias problemáticas con la aplicación gratuita. La actualización se propone constantemente y los anuncios son gratuitos, pero no se entrometen con un cliente consumado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

En la posibilidad de que usted se queda corto en el espacio en el disco duro introducir este programa, usted entenderá el venficio puede dar a su PC. Sin distorsión, pueden ser GBS y GBS de espacio libre que no sabías que podías descargar y ahí está, sin romper nada y no dejar nada perturbado, es que no lo veas. Para mí lo mejor de lo mejor.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Utilizo CCleaner en mi PC por un par de años. Actualmente lo utilizo en la totalidad de mis gadgets. Usted sabe que tiene basura que consume la habitación, sin embargo, no se puede descubrir. CCleaner lo descubre y recupera el espacio perdido en tu PC y además es tu gadget.

What Other Development solution do you use?

Thanks for letting us know!
Ccleaner review by Jorge R.
Jorge R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"CCleaner is the best program"

What do you like best?

CCleaner is a device that I have utilized throughout the years and I have never had any issues with it or with any of the administrations it brings. Investigate and afterward clean my PC. Web reserve, history, treats and different records thought about insignificant and after that erased. One of my most loved devices. Output and erase lost and shared DLLs, unused record expansions and application ways, and so on., securely subsequent to making a reinforcement. This apparatus is particularly helpful to use subsequent to evacuating projects or applications to clean your library. It likewise accompanies a startup program that enables you to quicken your startup by handicapping or empowering applications at startup. It likewise has a framework reestablish program, a drive cleaner, a plate analyzer, a copy record discoverer, program additional items and a uninstall program Then, you can see that it is a total utility.

What do you dislike?

I have been utilizing CCleaner now for around 6 years. I began with the free download and refreshed it consistently. Amid that time, I never had any issues or malware that had invaded my work area. Throughout the years, I kept on getting data about the refresh to "Proficient". I refreshed for the current year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great item that I profoundly suggest.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

with this instrument I perform standard and quick cleaning, which enables my framework to last more. It is useful for day by day support. The brief record, the program history and the disposal of pointless documents, notwithstanding the essential cleaning of the library, enable my framework to play out the activities quicker

Ccleaner review by Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"It cleans superfast "

What do you like best?

CCleaner is a tool that I have used over the years and I have never had any problems with it or with any of the services it brings. Analyze and then clean my computer. Internet cache, history, cookies and other files considered non-essential and then deleted. One of my favorite tools. Scan and delete lost and shared DLLs, unused file extensions and application paths, etc., safely after creating a backup. This tool is especially useful to use after removing programs or applications to clean your registry. It also comes with a startup program that allows you to accelerate your startup by disabling or enabling applications at startup. It also has a system restore program, a drive cleaner, a disk analyzer, a duplicate file finder, browser add-ons and an uninstall program Then, you can see that it is a complete utility.

What do you dislike?

I have been using CCleaner now for about 6 years. I started with the free download and updated it regularly. During that time, I never had any problems or malware that had infiltrated my desktop. Over the years, I continued to obtain information about the update to "Professional". I updated this year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Impressive product that I highly recommend.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

with this tool I perform standard and fast cleaning, which allows my system to last longer. It is very good for daily maintenance. The temporary file, the browser history and the elimination of useless files, in addition to the basic cleaning of the registry, allow my system to perform the actions faster.

Ccleaner review by Jane J.
Jane J.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"It's Super Super! The Best Cleaning Tool..."

What do you like best?

This is the best cleaning tool and very complete. I've been using it since it came out and it works without problems. It is an application that you really should have on your pc. or the app version on any device you have, Ccleaner is the first application that I activate when I turn on my PC, because I am sure that things will work without problems when it is working. The Pro update adds great things and automation, although the FREE version is also very good. This really is the best of the best.

What do you dislike?

I have used the CC cleaner for a couple of years and there is no problem with safety. It makes computers run faster by helping you get rid of excess junk files by storing them on your devices. No disruptive ads outside the free app. No disruptive notifications with the free application. The update is always suggested and the ads are free, but do not interfere with an experienced user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you run out of space on the hard drive install this program, you will realize the venficio you can give your pc. Without exaggeration, they can be Gbs and Gbs of free space that you neither knew you could release and there it is, without breaking anything and leaving nothing unsettled, is that you do not even notice it. For me the best there is.

I recommend it 100%

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I use CCleaner on my PC for a few years. Now I use it on all my devices. You know you have garbage that takes up space, but you can not find it. CCleaner finds it and recovers the space lost in your computer and it is also your devices.

Ccleaner review by Trisha L F.
Trisha L F.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"The best cleaning tool for pc!"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is one of the best free cleaners available to download! At lightning speed Easy to use Beautiful interface by default It works directly from the first moment. This tool is designed to eliminate junk, temporary, history, cache, cockie files. You can also safely uninstall applications or programs in the Tools option.

in these moments I use the professional version and it has good features like monitoring the automatic cleaning when you turn on the computer or when you close in the browser. You can also include or exclude folders or files that you would like to delete or not. While I'm using CCleaner, I do not worry about things like the cleaner, it's like having a housewife on my PC while I take care of being the little girl. It is a charm this tool.

What do you dislike?

  The only thing I do not like is that now the updater runs in the background. But in operation I have not had any problems. It is the best maintenance tool that is used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fast, safe, easy to use ...

I recommend this utility to all my colleagues and friends. It does everything it needs to make things work quickly and smoothly in the safest way possible.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

This program is my little friend, it cleans most of the problems I've dealt with, whether it's storage problems, history, cache, coke or safely undo my applications or programs without leaving empty records or folders.

Ccleaner review by Sofia D.
Sofia D.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Good for speeding up the process"

What do you like best?

Since I use Ccleaner I can not be more happy and pleased, this cleaning software does quite well its work, very efficient and efficient, easy to use and with very recomendadles features, its interface is intuitive and accurate, in its panel has Cleaner, where we will be able to select a multitude of options that we want to delete, like cookies, temporary, garbage files, system waste, etc, we also have option of registry that will efficiently clean missing Dlls of

What do you dislike?

If you do not know how to use it can delete a file that can not be recovered and end up affecting the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone wants this easy-to-use, green and flexible software program. It will virtually decorate your computer experience and make your lifestyles on the Internet much easier. 5-Star High! I love him

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Thanks to this application we can greatly reduce the storage on the company disks as we work with many Web pages, applications that store data in the background making the computer fill with information needlessly and with this program We eliminated it

Ccleaner review by Mauricio S.
Mauricio S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Thanks to ccleaner my pc works at 100%"

What do you like best?

If you are a methodical person, like me, you should install this software that offers multiple utilities: You can analyze the disk to verify that files occupy more space, uninstall programs, select which programs can start when you turn on the Computer, searching for duplicates, clearing the record,...

It has a professional version, but the free version is enough for most users.

Regular cleaning with this program will improve the performance of your computer, releasing from residual and unnecessary files that can slow it down.

And all this as I said, no need to pay anything. It's very useful. It's free, and very easy to use, so it has to be one of the fixed on your desktop or laptop.

I think it also has a version for Android, but I have not tried yet

What do you dislike?

If I have to say something I would like to improve Ccleaner is the speed at the time to clean because if we have selected a lot of content to remove and the PC is something slow going to take a while but not many minutes, sometimes also not quite clean to the first pass And you will have to do the cleaning twice or maybe a third time to clean everything really completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very valuable tool of general cleaning in the computer, efficient and accurate, works very well in practically any computer even if it is low of resources.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Ccleaner helps me a lot in the day to day I find a very versatile tool, efficient and efficient easy access and intuitive use that cleans the computer of everything that occupies space that no longer serves or simply slows the system , leaving everything very clean and easy to fix.

Ccleaner review by jose d.
jose d.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Complete and effective cleaning"

What do you like best?

Ccleaner has many options to perform cleaned on the computer and to have again that storage that we needed, has program cleaner, record cleaner, and can delete plugins navigation etc.

As in the teams of the company we work with many webs, residual files etc, this application comes to us wonderful to eliminate all those files that occupy us space and we do not realize it.

In addition, it is an application that is constantly being updated, always has support and gives very good impression of it.

What do you dislike?

If you have solid state disks (SSD), probably with this application all you will do is spend more and more the disk making it end up being almost disabled.

Also, a super annoying thing is that whenever you perform an update, it shows a warning message in the middle of the screen every time you open the application and is very annoying because the application is updated with a lot of Frecuenci

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, good and simple user interface, it has the potential to free up a lot of space on your devices and make things work much faster

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Thanks to this application we can greatly reduce the storage on the company disks as we work with many Web pages, applications that store data in the background making the computer fill with information needlessly and with this program We eliminated it.

Ccleaner review by Michael S.
Michael S.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Very good to do maintenance and revision to your equipment."

What do you like best?

It is easy to acquire and implement, has an acceptable cost and its latest versions have improved performance.

I like that its interfaces in general work very well and is easy to implement, it allows you to maintain equipment, free space, eliminate the registry of errors and its analysis is very fast, it is flexible and offers a variety of options to be able to choose you want to clean the system, it offers you the possibility of knowing how much space you are releasing.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a tool for cococer and improve the performance of ignition speed, shutdown, starting and operation during the execution of softwares that require high performance of the equipment, it is a very unfavorable factor for those of us who work with design software and we need to have know in its entirety the performance of the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a fundamental tool, the space occupied by the temporary files seems insignificant but over time the summation of all that information affects the performance of the team and software such as Ccleaner complies with the basics to clean the equipment and is very easy to learn, if you want a cleaning software that enhances the performance of the team in all aspects you will be dissatisfied with the result, everything will depend on what you need.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

When working in the design area it is important to have a tool that allows you to clean the internet searches, eliminate the cache and correct errors that are recorded and occupy space on the computer, when a lot of information is downloaded and files from the internet go accumulating unnecessary space and it is always useful to free and clean so that the equipment stays at its best performance.

Ccleaner review by Carla T.
Carla T.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Useful Cleaner"

What do you like best?

This is a very useful software to perform optimization and cleaning tasks of your computer. Delete Trash or duplicate files, clean the registry, uninstall programs, or prevent programs from starting when booting your PC.

If you do regular cleaning you will keep your system in perfect working order and you will see that your computer works like the first day. In addition it does not consume only resources, it is very light, and does not penalize the performance, so there is no excuse not to use it.

(Obviously this program is not a substitute for antivirus, it is rather a complement. Each one fulfills its function).

There is free and professional version, depending on what you need

What do you dislike?

The truth is that it is a very useful tool, and there is nothing that I particularly dislike. His appearance may not be the most attractive, but the important thing is that you fulfill his functions (and does).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend doing a cleaning with CCleaner at the end of each day. It's something I've incorporated into my routine, and it takes less than a minute.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It helps to keep the equipment in perfect condition.

Ccleaner review by Lola G.
Lola G.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Cleans effectively"

What do you like best?

It is one of the programs that should not be missing on any computer. It is more fulfilling and has many utilities. The interface is very intuitive and current, easy to understand and run.

It takes very little time to perform the cleanups, few minutes, and sometimes you notice a lot the difference. It also has programs/applications Uninstaller, clear Browser history... so you can perform external functions within the program itself.

What do you dislike?

Not much to object, the updates are sometimes reckless and become heavy because you can not cancel, so I recommend disabling Automatic Updates. I also do not like that during the installation you try to strain external programs that have nothing to do.

The mobile version could be better optimized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to optimize and clean your computer in a very short period of time and daily, this is one of the best options on the market. It also has a free trial period.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Clean the PC and detect any type of malware, as well as optimize it to be in perfect operation.

Ccleaner review by Mary T.
Mary T.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"This is a very effective program. "

What do you like best?

Really this software is very good, also has support for most operating systems, I was very happy with this program, what I like about this program is that it allows you to delete old restore points and disable programs from the beginning. It is a tool that can not be missing on any PC.

What do you dislike?

The advanced options can be difficult to understand and you do not know what to do. You can erase some of your system if you need it to work properly. In addition it only runs correctly if the browsers are closed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

excellent junk file cleaner and that makes much more performance to your computer. It also repairs registry errors effectively and with reliability guarantees. Ccleaner is a very effective program to clean your equipment, easy to use and it is not heavy. I recommend it, it improved my computer a lot.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It is an excellent program because it corrects very well the control of the records and helps you to remove all that program that does not work and that sometimes does not uninstall well inside the control panel.

Ccleaner review by Rodrigo S.
Rodrigo S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Powerful and functional cleaner"

What do you like best?

CCleaner has a brilliant organized and instinctive interface. CCleaner is a brilliant programming that enhances the proficiency of the work, when we have another PC more often than not works quick, however ordinarily the PC will dependably turn out to be slower, on the grounds that by the activity of many inside executables and the Installed programming will dependably be producing transitory records, reserve, document remains, history, uninstalled programming organizers, treats, framework logs and loads of collected rubbish that will influence our gadgets to work slower and in addition Occupy more storage room, CCleaner is intended to perfect and clean completely everything, you just need to utilize this cleaning programming on any of your gadgets and PCs to play out a genuine extravagance cleaning

What do you dislike?

Some of the time it crashes when you open it, for the most part happens on PCs and gadgets that are moderate or out of date, the examining procedures of the framework can turn out to be moderate. Exceptional care should be taken when cleaning since you can erase spared logins and passwords, you can even harm the framework registry if touchy information or documents are erased

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to utilize, great and straightforward UI, it can possibly free up a ton of room on your gadgets and influence things to work substantially quicker

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I was exceptionally amazed this device fulfills every one of the requirements of continually having all gadgets and PCs prepared as the principal day of utilization

Ccleaner review by Enrique P.
Enrique P.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Mantiene su PC ronroneo!"

What do you like best?

Es tan fácil de aplicar y funciona de manera rápida y absolutamente limpiando documentos antiguos cada día. Este programa de software de primer nivel limpia errores de listado, informes de DLL incompletos, problemas de caché del navegador y muchos asuntos diferentes. Utilizo esto ordinario para mantener mi PC zumbando junto a un ritmo vertiginoso. ¡Realmente lo amo! Las actualizaciones del programa de software son regulares para mantenerlo actualizado, ¡y puede haber una versión experimentada tan bien, para usuarios superiores!

What do you dislike?

Es posible que ya no le guste demasiado un modelo desatado de un programa de software profesional que hace mucho para mantener su PC funcionando al máximo rendimiento. Tal vez tengan actualizaciones automáticas preferidas a una configuración manual que necesites para ti.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Todo el mundo desea este programa de software fácil de usar, verde y flexible. Virtualmente decorará tu experiencia informática y hará que tus estilos de vida en Internet sean mucho más fáciles. ¡Lo sumo 5 estrellas! ¡Lo amo!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

De hecho, ahora no he necesitado comprar una PC nueva para errores y acumulaciones de informes antiguos. El tiempo se almacena todos los días con la ayuda de mantener mi PC paseando a la máxima velocidad con este programa de software. Muchos pocos fallos del navegador almacenan esfuerzo y tiempo cada día, sin mencionar la frustración técnica cuando no se reconoce realmente cuál es el problema.

Ccleaner review by Tamika s.
Tamika s.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"great system cleaner, also improves computer performance. "

What do you like best?

good cleaner I've been using for a few years and is very good at removing garbage files that accumulate on the computer by use, also options to optimize my system and accelerate my pc. also can be automated to clean temporary files such as cache, file remains, history and cookies, since the browsers are slowing down, also has other tools such as program eliminator, plugin manager and duplicate finder, all this He does it quickly, which is excellent.

What do you dislike?

I do not have many complaints about ccleaner, only a recommendation and to be careful when making the lipieza because you can delete logins and saved passwords, you can also damage system functions if important data or files are deleted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend ccleaner is a tool with a very intuitive and easy-to-use interface, it's worth trying truthfully to improve performance on your computers.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Ccleaner improves the performance of computers and lengthens its useful life, which saves costs for the company.

Ccleaner review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Potente limpiador el mejor barrendero para nuestros sistemas"

What do you like best?

CCleaner cuenta con una excelente interfaz ordenada y muy intuitiva. CCleaner es un magnifico software que mejora la eficiencia del trabajo, cuando tenemos una computadora nueva suele funcionar muy rápido, pero normalmente la computadora siempre se volverá cada vez más lenta, porque por la operación de cientos de ejecutables internos y el software instalado siempre estará generando archivos temporales, caché, restos de ficheros, historial, carpetas de software desinstalado, cookies, registros del sistema y mucha basura acumulada que hará que nuestros dispositivos funcionen más lento además de ocupar más espacio de almacenamiento, CCleaner está diseñado para limpiar y limpiar absolutamente todo, solo necesita usar este software de limpieza en cualquiera de sus dispositivos y computadoras para realizar una limpieza de auténtico lujo

What do you dislike?

A veces se bloquea al abrirlo, mayormente ocurre en computadoras y dispositivos lentos u obsoletos, los procesos de escaneados del sistema pueden llegar a ser lentos. Hay que tener especial cuidado a la hora de realizar la limpieza porque se pueden eliminar inicios de sesión y contraseñas guardadas, incluso se puede dañar el registro del sistema si se eliminan datos o archivos sensibles

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fácil de usar, interfaz de usuario buena y simple, tiene potencial para liberar mucho espacio en sus dispositivos y hacer que las cosas funcionen mucho más rápido

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Me ha sorprendido mucho esta herramienta satisface todas las necesidades de tener siempre todos los dispositivos y computadoras a punto como el primer día de uso

Ccleaner review by Suso N.
Suso N.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Great for cleaning your computer"

What do you like best?

Ccleaner is a programs that deletes and gets rid of all those useless files that keep filling your computer every day. Its always beging updated and it works very fast and finds all of those files. One time I deleted 25 GB of data thanks to Ccleaner, it makes very easy the task of cleaning your computer.

What do you dislike?

I can hardly find much I dislike about ccleaner, its free and if you know what you are doing you can have a full clean computer of useless files. Perhaps they could add a warning when entering the registry tab, since it can be dangerous if you delete the wrong registry key.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the free version most users have enought, since it has great features for absolutely zero cost. It makes the job of cleaning computers very fast. I can only recommend others to use it.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It saves us computer maintenance time as it finds and delete almost all the files that are junk, helping the computer to work faster and better, freeing disk space and deleting thousands of files, cookies and more.

Ccleaner review by Julia N.
Julia N.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Limpia y optimiza tu ordenador"

What do you like best?

Es uno de los programas que no debe faltar en cualquier ordenador. Cumple con creces su función y tiene muchas utilidades. La interfaz es muy intuitiva y actual, fácil de entender y de ejecutar.

Tarda muy poco tiempo en realizar las limpiezas, escasos minutos, y en ocasiones se nota mucho la diferencia. Además cuenta con desinstalador de programas/aplicaciones, borrar el historial del navegador... por lo que puedes realizar funciones externas dentro del propio programa.

What do you dislike?

No mucho que objetar, las actualizaciones en ocasiones son imprudentes y se hacen pesadas puesto que no las puedes cancelar, por ello recomiendo desactivar las actualizaciones automáticas. Tampoco me gusta que durante la instalación te intenten colar programas externos que no tienen nada que ver.

La versión móvil podría estar mejor optimizada.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si buscas optimizar y limpiar tu ordenador en un período de tiempo muy corto y a diario, este es de las mejores opciones del mercado. Además cuenta con un periodo de prueba gratuito.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Limpia el PC y detecta cualquier tipo de malware, así como optimizarlo para que esté en perfecto funcionamiento.

Ccleaner review by Alejandro N.
Alejandro N.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Mejora el rendimiento de tu ordenador"

What do you like best?

Este programa de Piriform permite eliminar archivos basura o redundantes, corregir errores y optimizar el software para acelerar su PC y ayudar a proteger su privacidad.

Además de su eficacia, la sencillez de uso lo ha convertido en el programa de optimización más popular. Simplemente selecciona una unidad para escanearla, y CCleaner te mostrará cuánto espacio puedes ahorrar y qué ajustes puedes hacer. Elije lo que deseas quitar o arreglar, pulsa en ejecutar, y el software hará el resto, en solo unos pocos segundos.

CCleaner también cuenta con un limpiador de registro para eliminar entradas no utilizadas y corregir errores que podrían ralentizar su PC. Algo particularmente útil si tienes problemas para instalar una nueva versión de un programa previamente instalado.

El limpiador del navegador, que puede eliminar los archivos temporales de Internet, el historial, las cookies, el historial de descargas y el historial de formularios, además de los archivos index.dat de Internet Explorer, es la mejor forma de deshacerse de las cookies de rastreo.

Además cuenta con un destructor de archivos seguro para borrar información confidencial o un desinstalador de programas.

What do you dislike?

La versión gratuita no permite la monitorización activa del sistema, que sí ofrece la profesional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CCleaner puede borrar los archivos innecesarios de tu sistema, llegando a eliminar varios gigabytes si llevas tiempo sin hacer limpieza, y puede proporcionar un notable aumento en el rendimiento.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Aunque algunas de las funciones que realiza Ccleaner podrían realizarse una por una sin este programa, eso nos llevaría muchísimo más tiempo, y requeriría que tuviésemos unos conocimientos avanzados de informática. CCleaner consigue en pocos segundos, los mismos resultados, ahorrando mucho tiempo en las tareas de mantenimiento de los ordenadores.

Ccleaner review by Mario F.
Mario F.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Mejora elrendimiento de tu PC"

What do you like best?

A veces con el paso del tiempo nuestro ordenador se va volviendo más perezoso, e incluso puede que dé algún fallo inesperado. Esto se debe en muchos casos a que con la utilización continua se van acumulando en nuestro equipo todo tipo de archivos basura e información innecesaria, como pueden ser restos de programas tras una desinstalación, historiales de navegación y de descargas, archivos duplicados,…

Si eres un experto es posible que puedas ir buscándolos y eliminándolos, pero te llevaría bastante tiempo. Y si no eres un experto, seguramente no sabrás cómo limpiarlos.

Ccleaner está pensado para realizar estas tareas de forma precisa, rápida y segura. Este programa ofrece distintas herramientas para que puedas dejar tu ordenador en perfecto estado de revista. El menú lo puedes poner en español, por lo que sabrás en todo momento lo que estás haciendo.

Tiene dos utilidades básicas “Limpiador” y “Registro” que puedes usar a diario, simplemente analizando y ejecutando dicho limpiador. Luego en la sección “Herramientas” encontrarás otras utilidades, como el desinstalador o el gestor de inicio, que puedes usar cuando lo necesites.

What do you dislike?

No tengo nada que objetar a este software, yo no sabría cómo mejorarlo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cualquier persona, independientemente de sus conocimientos informáticos, puede realizar un mantenimiento óptimo de su ordenador con este programa.

Y dedicando solo unos segundos al día, y sin que le cueste nada, ya que existe una versión gratuita (además de la versión profesional).

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Nadie quiere que un fallo informático inesperado le arruine un negocio, por lo que (además de un buen antivirus) es recomendable usar este tipo de programas de optimización.

Igual que las instalaciones de una empresa requieren mantenimiento (limpieza, pequeñas reparaciones,…), los ordenadores también necesitan ciertos cuidados, como los que brinda CCleaner, para mejorar su rendimiento y prolongar su vida útil, lo que contribuye a ahorrar costes

Ccleaner review by Julio M.
Julio M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Sin rastros de "suciedad""

What do you like best?

Si utilizas Ccleaner frecuentemente podrás presumir de tener un ordenador “limpio”, sin rastro de archivos basura que lo único que solo sirven es ocupar espacio y que hacen que tu equipo funciona cada vez peor y con más lentitud.

Ccleaner es un programa que se encarga de analizar tu PC y eliminar todo aquello que sobra. Y lo hace de forma rápida y sin complicación alguna..

Puedes configurarlo de forma muy sencilla, marcando o desmarcando las casillas que hay junto a cada opción (caché de internet, historial, cookies,…), y cuando lo tengas a tu gusto, solo tienes que darle a analizar, y luego a ejecutar. Todo el proceso apenas ocupa unos segundos, y al final te muestra todo lo que ha borrado.

También puede limpiar el Registro, y realizar otras funciones como desinstalar programas o buscar duplicados.

En la versión profesional, también puede realizar la monitorización en tiempo real del sistema, y permite limpiar automáticamente el historial de navegación, de descargas y las cookies, del navegador cada vez que se cierre este.

What do you dislike?

La versión para teléfonos móviles no está a la altura de la versión para ordenadores (que pone el listón muy alto).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teniendo en cuenta que la versión gratuita es tremendamente eficaz, creo que merece la pena dedicar unos minutos a probarla. No te cuesta ni un céntimo, y obtendrás unos resultados increíbles: cuando veas el informe que aparece al final de la primera limpieza, te darás cuenta de lo útil que es.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

En una empresa es fundamental mantener el correcto funcionamiento de los equipos informáticos. Un rendimiento deficiente de los ordenadores redunda en una pérdida de productividad, y acorta la vida útil de los mismos, lo que a la larga supone un coste adicional, que puede evitarse en parte con aplicaciones como Ccleaner que diariamente realizan labores de mantenimiento.

Ccleaner review by José María M.
José María M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"El mejor de su clase"

What do you like best?

Ccleaner es un limpiador que se ofrece en versión gratuita y profesional. Ambas son muy parecidas y cumplen perfectamente con su cometido, siendo la principal diferencia entre ambas la monitorización activa que tiene la versión Pro.

En cuanto a sus funciones de optimización ambas versiones cuentan con su conocido limpiador, que permite eliminar archivos basura tanto de Windows como de algunos programas instalados (Firefox, Edge, Vlc, Office,…). Con solo dos pulsaciones, primero en el botón “analizar” y luego en el botón “ejecutar el limpiador”, conseguirás eliminar archivos temporales, historial de navegación, caché de internet, cookies, contenido de la papelera,… Este proceso dura solo unos segundos, por lo que no hay excusa para no hacerlo al menos una vez al día (antes de apagar el ordenador, por ejemplo).

También puedes limpiar el Registro de extensiones inválidas y entradas erróneas, para un mejor funcionamiento de Windows.

Además de estas dos utilidades principales, a las que puedes acceder directamente a través del menú situado en la columna de la izquierda, también dispones de otras “Herramientas” como el desinstalador de programas, gestor de plugins del navegador, buscador de duplicados, analizador de disco,…

What do you dislike?

En cuanto su funcionamiento no hay nada que decir.

Pero en el momento de la instalación viene marcado por defecto que aceptas instalar otro software. No era un programa malicioso por supuesto; creo recordar (porque hace tiempo que lo instalé) que se trataba de un conocido navegador, pero es un programa que yo no uso. Cuando lo vayáis a instalar, simplemente acordaos de desmarcar esa casilla, y solucionado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Una vez que lo instales y te acostumbres a usarlo, no podrás pasar sin él. Se convertirá en una rutina: lo más habitual es que, bien al apagar o al encender el ordenador, dediques unos segundos a limpiarlo de archivos basura. Yo lo hago antes de apagarlo.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

En la medida en que este programa contribuye a un mejor funcionamiento de los ordenadores de la empresa, resulta muy útil y rentable tener Ccleaner instalado y usarlo regularmente.

Ccleaner review by Ángel E.
Ángel E.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"No deja rastro de suciedad"

What do you like best?

Probablemente CCleaner sea el optimizador más famoso, y tiene bien merecida su fama, ya que es capaz de realizar numerosas tareas de mantenimiento del ordenador, para asegurar un buen rendimiento de éste.

Este programa permite eliminar todo tipo de archivos basura o innecesarios, que ocupan, y pueden llegar a ralentizar, el ordenador: cookies, historial de navegación, archivos temporales, caché, duplicados, portapapeles, vaciado de papelera,...

También puedes limpiar el registro, realizar desinstalaciones de programas, gestionar las extensiones activas en tu navegador, eliminar programas del inicio del sistema,...

Todas estas tareas se pueden ejecutar de forma muy sencilla y rápida, y sin riegos, ya que todo el menú está en español para saber en cada momento el proceso que se va a realizar.

En la versión Pro puedes además ordenar la monitorización activa del sistema para que realice la limpieza de forma automática cuando se liberen más de 0,2 gb (o la cantidad que tú elijas), o siempre que se cierre el navegador. De esta forma evitas el tener que realizar las limpiezas de forma manual.

What do you dislike?

Para mí es un gran programa, y no sé cómo podría mejorarlo. No encuentro nada malo en él para destacar, más allá de que pudiesen realizar algún cambio meramente estético en su interfaz (que no ha sufrido cambios desde hace años), pero eso ya es cuestión de gustos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Usar CCleaner es la forma más cómoda y sencilla de realizar esas tareas de mantenimiento que mejoran el rendimiento del ordenador.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Realizar un correcto mantenimiento de los equipos informáticos, supone una mejora en su rendimiento y un alargamiento de su vida útil, lo que ahorra costes.

Ccleaner review by marioxi m.
marioxi m.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"extraordinary cleaner "

What do you like best?

You could say that it is the quality of the program, which is created for the elimination of unnecessary files and invalid entries in the Windows registry, in order to obtain an acceptable performance of the computer. And it is also very important to emphasize that this program is free and easy to access without highlighting how popular it is thanks to its quality

What do you dislike?

In my case I have not had any kind of problems with this application. the only note I would like to make is about the time it takes to do its review analysis. therefore it would be great if this dimension is taken into account so that the user feels more comfortable with the Ccleane cleaning program. as well as i would like the cost that comes to have the same after a certqain time is a little lower because we do not all have to pay

Recommendations to others considering the product

I could tell those who want to use this application as a cleaner for your computer that you should download it in a reliable way since it is very useful, we should only be aware that sometimes it removes some applications from the PC. but outsiden of that it is of great utility and easy accessibility as well as what makes it so popular is its ease when it comes to handling it

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The operation of this system has helped me to repair errors in the system logs, also to uninstall damaged programs. and finally to free space on the hard drive. particularly my benefit has been its ease of use since it protects your privacy. By deleting your browsing history. its afficacia and easy use heps to have a rewarding experience with this system so i could recommend it as an indispensable applicqation in our computer so we can prevent any damaged file and avoid a bigger problem in it.

Ccleaner review by Manuel G.
Manuel G.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Limpia a fondo tu PC"

What do you like best?

Este software de Piriform es una de las soluciones preferidas por los usuarios para mantener su ordenador libre de archivos innecesarios, que ocupan y ralentizan el ordenador.

Ccleaner ofrece varias opciones de optimización en general, como pueden ser su limpiador, que elimina cookies, historial, caché o archivos temporales de diversos navegadores y programas. Además nos permite mantener nuestro Registro libre de extensiones inválidas u obsoletas, administrar los pluggins del navegador, los programas de inicio del Sistema Operativo, o desinstalar programas que ya no queramos tener.

También puedes analizar el disco para saber qué archivos ocupan más, reataurar el sistema, o borrar una unidad (esto obviamente con precaución).

Si queremos usar Ccleaner podemos optar por la versión gratuita o profesional, ofreciendo esta última algunas funciones adicionales como puede ser entre otras la monitorización del sistema para limpiar de forma automática.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta es que se incluye en los programas de inicio del sistema, y yo prefiero usarlo cuando lo necesito (pero se quita fácilmente de la lista de inicio).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Desde que lo uso mi ordenador va mejor.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Los ordenadores van más rápidos y fluidos.

Ccleaner review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Instalación Obligada"

What do you like best?

herramienta perfecta para tener los equipos limpios y sin problemas. Windows es un sistema operativo que genera muchos residuos, y poco a poco eso provoca que el disco duro se vaya llenando. Para evitar problemas y que el pc acabe siendo lento e insufrible, lo mejor es tener instalado algun software de este tipo. Y dentro de las opciones disponibles, Ccleaner es sin duda la mejor, además de ser gratuito y funcionar de maravilla. A la hora de limpiar tiene muchas opciones y permite seleccionar por aplicación lo que deseamos o no eliminar. Además antes de ejecutar el limpiador se puede simular para ver cuanto espacio podemos liberar. También incluye un limpiador de registro que resuelve problemas con claves vacías, desactualizadas o erróneas. Incluye además un gestor de instalaciones para poder desinstalar aplicaciones facilmente y de forma segura (sin dejar residuos). Tiene otras muchas opciones pero las más importantes son las mencionadas anteriormente.

What do you dislike?

No creo que tenga puntos negativos. Se mantiene correctamente con actualizaciones periódicas y nunca he tenido errores o problemas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

no hay nada que pensar o considerar. Esta herramienta es necesaria en todos los equipos. En cualquier organización no viene de más y es de gran ayuda para los administradores de sistemas y técnicos de soporte. Porque permite hacer limpiezas de equipos automáticamente.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

En nuestra organización lo tenemos instalado en todos los equipos, pero también personalmente lo utilizo en los equipos de mi casa, porque es un programa excelente que ocupa muy poco y es muy útil.

Ccleaner review by LIdia R.
LIdia R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"It is a free application of closed code whose purpose is to improve the performance of the team."

What do you like best?

What is an application capable of eliminating junk files, cookies, it is also important to mention that it facilitates the process of preventive maintenance and cleaning of our hard drive and operating system, in order to obtain an acceptable computer performance. CCleaner cleaning temporary files hosted on our system, repair errors of system logs, uninstall unused or damaged programs, free up space on your hard drive and create an endorsement of system logs. This software is one of the most useful tools complete that we can use to perform the maintenance of our Windows, and best of all, it is completely free of download and very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The main disadvantage is that if you are not careful you can erase files or important programs on your hard drive which can directly affect the operation of your computer, and even damage files of the boot sector of the operating system that will take you as a consequence to reinstall the same losing all the information you had stored on that computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to improve the functioning of the equipment and this can work more efficiently and effectively, which protects you from junk files and cookies that may directly affect the operation of your computer, use it if possible on a daily basis as this guarantees an adequate care.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I can perform preventive maintenance of the equipment which helps me to avoid damaging important files and even people who ask my team to obtain the keys in the network since it eliminates them too, I have solved problems of starting the equipment and its speed, making its operation more efficient.

Ccleaner review by Jorge L.
Jorge L.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Free application that seeks to improve the performance of any computer that uses Microsoft Window. "

What do you like best?

Is that through the elimination of unnecessary files is wasted space on the disk and access becomes faster. You can also uninstall programs from its interface and disable the execution of applications at the start of the system, to improve the startup speed and reduce the system load.

Uninstall programs just like the Windows control panel, it also offers the possibility to rename the program entry, delete it (remove the program from the control panel but without uninstalling it) and save it to a text file. The tools feature includes the possibility of disabling the automatic start of some or all of the applications in order to leave only those necessary to have a better speed of starting and shutting down the operating system, just as does the Windows msconfig command.

What do you dislike?

I do not see it as something that I dislike but rather to take into account to avoid damage to the computer and is careful to use it, because this tool, when misused, can cause damage to our system that can not be recovered afterwards. end up affecting the whole system. what can lead to loss of information and even having to reinstall the software again,,

Recommendations to others considering the product

That they use the excellent application to be able to have an efficient team and this way to make the navigation safe, it is necessary to take into account that it eliminates the files that occupy space in the disc of the equipment doing it also faster from the beginning.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

That it eliminates the temporary files of the navigator and updates my base of virus that there is in Internet what makes the computer more stable and with less errors, all this assures my navigation making it more efficient, effective and safe.

Ccleaner review by Martín H.
Martín H.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"El auténtico all-in-one"

What do you like best?

Aunque existe también la versión Pro, os voy a hablar de la versión Free, que es la que yo utilizo para la rutina de mantenimiento de mi ordenador.

Este software posee varias utilidades para optimizar el rendimiento del ordenador, y conviene usarlas todas, o al menos las más útiles:

-Inicio, para seleccionar los programas que se inician al encender el ordenador: esto solo hay que hacerlo una vez, y luego se puede revisar tras la instalación de nuevos programas.

-Desinstador, para cuando algún programa ya no nos va a hacer falta.

-Registro, para eliminar las entradas inválidas (que uso una vez por semana aproximadamente).

-Limpiador, para eliminar cookies e historial de navegación y otros archivo basura (que uso a diario).

What do you dislike?

Poco que decir en este apartado, salvo que la versión móvil no es tan completa como la de escritorio, algo que también es lógico teniendo en cuenta las diferencias entre los sistemas Windows y android.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo probar, al menos las versión gratuita, y ver por ti mismo los resultados.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Mantiene los ordenadores libres de archivos innecesarios.

Ccleaner review by Dolores S.
Dolores S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Todo en uno"

What do you like best?

Si eres una persona metódica, como yo, deberías instalar este software que ofrece múltiples utilidades: puedes analizar el disco para comprobar que archivos ocupan más espacio, desinstalar programas, seleccionar que programas pueden iniciarse al encender el ordenador, buscar duplicados, limpiar el registro,...

Dispone de una versión profesional, pero la versión gratuita es suficiente para la mayoría de los usuarios.

Realizar limpiezas regulares con este programa, mejorará el rendimiento del equipo, liberándolo de archivos residuales e innecesarios que pueden ralentizarlo.

Y todo ello como ya he comentado, sin necesidad de pagar nada. Es muy útil. es gratis, y muy fácil de usar, así que tiene que ser uno de los fijos en tu ordenador de sobremesa o portátil.

Creo que también dispone de una versión para android, pero yo no la he probado aún.

What do you dislike?

Tiene actualizaciones demasiado a menudo, y yo por eso he desactivado la búsqueda automática de las mismas. Simplemente una vez al mes aproximadamente compruebo manualmente cual es la última versión y la descargo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se nota el cambio tras su uso.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Mejora el rendimiento de cualquier ordemador.

Ccleaner review by Mikel M.
Mikel M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Todavía necesario"

What do you like best?

Mucha gente cree que los "limpiadores" ya no son necesarios, que los sistemas actuales ya se mantienen bien sin necesidad de estos programas, pero no creo que sea así.

Aunque sea cierto que las limpiezas del registro o la eliminación de archivos se pueda hacer manualmente, Ccleaner permite hacerlo de una forma mucho más sencilla y segura, para evitar "accidentes".

Para mí es particularmente útil la opción de poder elegir qué programas se inician con el sistema para evitar que haya software innecesario consumiendo recursos de mi ordenador.

What do you dislike?

La verdad es que es un programa de 10 así que no voy a señalar ninguna característica negativa.

Eso sí, a la hora de instalarlo, desmarcad la casilla que indica que aceptas instalar algún otro programa a la vez (casilla que suele aparecer en la primera pantalla de instalación).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se notará el uso de este programa en el rendimiento de vuestro ordenador, así que no dudéis en probarlo (hay una versión gratuita para ello).

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Este es un programa que ayuda a mantener los ordenadores en buen estado de funcionamiento.

Ccleaner review by Luis J.
Luis J.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Limpiando a fondo tu ordenador"

What do you like best?

Este es un software muy útil para realizar tareas de optimización y limpieza de tu ordenador. Permite eliminar archivos basura o duplicados, limpiar el registro, desinstalar programas, o evitar que se inicien programas al arrancar tu PC.

Si realizas limpiezas regulares mantendrás tu sistema en perfecto estado de funcionamiento y verás que tu equipo funciona como el primer día. Además no consume apenas recursos, es muy ligero, y no penaliza el rendimiento, por lo que no hay excusa para no usarlo.

(Obviamente este programa no es un sustitutivo de los antivirus, es más bien un complemento. Cada uno cumple su función).

Existe versión gratuita y profesional, en función de lo que necesites.

What do you dislike?

La verdad es que es una herramienta muy útil, y no hay nada que me disguste especialmente. Su apariencia puede que no sea la más atractiva, pero lo importante es que cumplas sus funciones (y lo hace).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yo recomiendo realizar una limpieza con ccleaner al final de cada jornada. Es algo que he incorporado a mi rutina, y se tarda menos de un minuto.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Ayuda a mantener los equipos en perfecto estado.

Ccleaner review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Un barrendero muy eficiente y eficaz"

What do you like best?

Desde que uso Ccleaner no puedo estar más contento y complacido, este software de limpieza hace bastante bien su trabajo, muy eficiente y eficaz, sencillo de usar y con unas características muy recomendadles, su interfaz es intuitiva y precisa, en su panel cuenta con limpiador, donde podremos seleccionar una multitud de opciones que queramos borrar, como cookies, temporales, archivos basura, residuos del sistema, etc, también tenemos opción de registro que limpiara eficazmente Dlls faltantes de software que hayamos desinstalado y que aún quedan en el sistema, caché, programas obsoletos, etc, luego contamos con la opción herramientas donde nos ayudara con un desinstalador de programas, analizador de disco, buscador de archivos duplicados, y una opción por si queremos restaurar sistema previamente si tenemos creado un punto de restauración, en la función de opciones podremos personalizar Ccleaner a nuestro antojo con un sin fin de características, y por último una opción para actualizar Ccleaner.

What do you dislike?

Si tengo que decir algo que me gustaría para mejorar Ccleaner es la rapidez a la hora de limpiar ya que si tenemos seleccionado mucho contenido a eliminar y el pc es algo lento va a tardar un buen rato pero no muchos minutos, a veces también no limpia del todo a la primera pasada y habrá que realizar la limpieza dos veces o quizás una tercera vez para que limpie todo realmente por completo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una herramienta muy valiosa de limpieza general en la computadora, eficaz y precisa, trabaja muy bien en prácticamente cualquier computadora aunque sea baja de recursos.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Ccleaner me ayuda bastante en el día a día me resulta una herramienta muy versátil, eficiente y eficaz de fácil acceso y de un uso intuitivo que limpia la computadora de todo aquello que ocupa espacio que ya no sirve o simplemente que ralentiza el sistema, dejando todo muy limpio y de fácil solución.

Ccleaner review by James G.
James G.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Good product, but bloatware creep is setting in."

What do you like best?

I've been using CCleaner for nearly a decade and it's still my go to product for cleaning up temp files from my computer and optimizing my registry. It's consistently updated with bug fixes and new features, and I've never had an incident where CCleaner "broke" my computer to the point where I couldn't fix it.

I like the fact that there are so many different types of logs and files that I can choose to clean up. It's aware of a lot of common applications that store temp files (Google Chrome, Firefox, etc) and has integrations with those applications so that it is cleaning their temporary files without performing any harm to the software itself. I also like the fact that it lets me take a full backup of my registry before I run a registry cleanup so that if I do break something, I can quickly restore the registry to what it was.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that "pro" trial features are starting to be bundled with the application. I also dislike that on update, those features can be turned back on (if I had already turned them off) without my consent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use this product, just be aware the active monitoring is turned on by default on install. You must disable it in the settings.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The problems that this application fixes are numerous. A lot of times I'll be working within a webapp only to realize that it's not working correctly because of a temp file or cache issue. I've learned that when cleaning out temp files via the browser utility (this is more specific to Google Chrome), all of the temp files aren't actually cleaned out. I typically have to run the browser utility, and then CCleaner to get all of the cruft removed before the problem will be resolved.

Ccleaner review by DAVID F.
DAVID F.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Clean your PC in just seconds"

What do you like best?

This cleaner helps keep computers faster and eliminates everything that is not necessary and reduces the performance of the system, has a very friendly interface which allows it to be easier to use for any type of user who uses it, it is not necessary Know a lot about computing to use Cclearner.

What do you dislike?

You must be very careful when using it, since after you eliminate it you can not repair the damage, nor recover the deleted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent cleaner which helps you recover wasted space on the disk and access to the registry becomes much faster, it is a very simple application to use.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Basically, it helps eliminate everything that is not necessary and that makes the computer work faster, which helps improve performance, in the company the Ccleaner, is installed on all PCs, so that all the employees use it and keep the computer in good condition.

Ccleaner review by Princess J.
Princess J.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"the best cleaner for my pc."

What do you like best?

CCleaner is an excellent tool, Reliable and that has saved my life several times. In fact, it removes all the impurities from the computer with such care, without removing any valuable or important folder. In addition to the ease of use and convincing interface. Protect your privacy by cleaning tracking cookies and also free space on your hard drive by eliminating junk files. If you notice that your computer is running slowly, do a full scan with Ccleaner and fix your registry. I guarantee that your PC will be much faster.

What do you dislike?

I paid for the pro version but now I am presented with promotions. Of course, they can be deactivated, but I would like you not to need a careful eye to observe these things. Also, be sure not to send your information to third-party partner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fast, safe, simple to use. I recommend this utility to all of my customers and friends. It does everything you need to keep things running fast and smoothly in the safest way possible.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Cleaning my registry typically solves performance issues and clearing out file caches from multiple sources is quick and easy. The cumulative time savings in downtime reduction by using this app as a general maintenance tool I'm sure are a significant benefit.

Ccleaner review by Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Ccleaner is the best cleaner, to keep my pc running"

What do you like best?

 Very simple and friendly user interface. Very easy to use The customer service is really very good. It is an indispensable tool, since all the unnecessary files that remain in your machine or devices, that occupy space and that make the processes become very slow. In the case of mobile devices such as tablets and cell phones, which allows you to quickly close applications that are consuming a lot of memory, you can clean the registry, uninstall programs, analyze the disk, in short, a large number of functions in a single program, which make your PC has optimal performance.

What do you dislike?

The uninstall tool does not provide "batch uninstall" or check for empty directories of uninstalled programs or orphaned registry records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ccleaner is an excellent cleaning tool, It can easily get rid of data that is wasting space or solve problems in the registry that can often generate conflicts with the software and without spending money in the process.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Having Ccleaner can have all your work clean and organized, with the best cleaning function that this software provides especially, this increases the performance immediately. It keeps the cost of support reduced, it is available at a cost accessible to the user.

Ccleaner review by Alphy T.
Alphy T.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"CCleaner Tool to Clear Unwanted Files Generated in System"

What do you like best?

The CCleaner software is an efficient and easy to use tool to clean unwanted files from the system. It is safe and familiar drive cleaner application. It has many advanced features like conservative registry cleaner, startup manager etc. It also provides a good and efficient user interface, so that a non-technical person can work on it without getting confused. It can also provide the better report of the scanning process so that a novice user can understand the working of the tool.

What do you dislike?

The CCleaner is having few demerits or disadvantages like it may uninstall programs or alter the list of programs without user permission. And the CCleaner software installer is quite basic. Also, the software takes a huge time for the scanning process. The speed of scanning and cleaning unwanted files takes more than 10 minutes usually. The accuracy of removing unnecessary files is also less.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From my experience, while using CCleaner, I would like to recommend to increase accuracy and speed of scanning process. Since it takes a long time to process the entire system, it is quite difficult for a user to working effectively in the background.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The CCleaner is a very effective utility to clean and remove possibly unwanted files generated from browsing history, trash memory, system caches, log files. It has a quick and effective scan of files. It also provides excellent documentation of data regarding the process. The features and functions in the CCleaner are very helpful and easily understandable by any user.

Ccleaner review by Sylvia k.
Sylvia k.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Ccleaner, very good cleaning tool."

What do you like best?

I like it a lot because it's easy to use and it's easy to take the end user through the process very quickly.  This wonderful software cleans directory errors, incomplete DLL files, browser cache problems and many other things. I use this every day to keep my PC running at top speed, wide range of configurable elements from window system folders to all data browsers, cache, cookies, favorites, system registry, configurations, downloaded files. It has control over the entire program that runs on the operating system. I have never had a problem with the registry changes you have made. Only one piece of fantastic software.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that we should be careful when we modify its configuration manually, because we could delete important files forever or cause irreversible changes in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this program, I recommend it 100%, the benefits absolutely outweigh and perceived detriments.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

CCleaner is a great tool to remove a lot of superfluous files in a single application. In terms of commercial programs, it is basically valuable to maintain the life of your computer.

Ccleaner review by giovanni m.
giovanni m.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Ccleaner is an application aimed at improving the performance of computer equipment. "

What do you like best?

I like to use the ccleaner application because it has a set of tools that work in the analysis of the equipment and as a cleaner allowing to improve the functions of the computer equipment.

I like them for the following reasons:

It stands out for having a tool aimed at cleaning the location registry, in order to solve problems in file extensions, invalid program addresses and other irregular entries.

It offers the option to eliminate the temporary files from the browser of the Windows operating system, because it allows you to discard files and programs that the computer does not need for efficient operation.

It allows you to make backup copies of the registry before starting the cleaning as a precaution, avoiding the loss of important or confidential information of the user.

Ccleaner offers an option that makes it easy to uninstall programs from the user's control planner.

What do you dislike?

I believe that they should work in having a function that allows maintaining a record of the maintenance process of the computer equipment in order to evaluate its process and make decisions adjusted to the needs of the moment.

They should create the self-maintenance function of the pre-established team every month, quarter, semester or year, according to the client's requirement.

It would be interesting to make an evaluation of performance with computer history in order to see if the performance of the machine increases or decreases with the application of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider that they use it continuously for the maintenance of their equipment, the frequency of their application depends on whether they use and how many hours they dedicate to work with software that requires a high operational capacity computer.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Ccleaner is installed in all the company's equipment, and it runs every three months for the purpose of analyzing and cleaning the computer considering that we use programs that demand high-performance equipment such as AUTOCAD or Arcgis.

The application of Ccleaner leaves as a positive result that the team downloads the files, the installation of programs and the operation of the programs with greater speed.

Ccleaner review by ronald s.
ronald s.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"The best tool for a good optimization of your computer."

What do you like best?

What I like most about this application is that it cleans my computer of so much garbage, making it more optimal and better. In addition to bringing great benefits for the company because it detects errors in programs and files, it purifies the information and helps to have a better storage of the information.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least is that, for a long time since its release to the market, no more complete data analysis updates have been made and it would also be very useful if in the part to uninstall ccleaner software you can eliminate all the residues of it in the computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free software and easy to use, in addition to providing great benefits for your computer. It detects errors in applications and deletes all the files that you do not want according to the search selection.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The best benefit has been the depuration of the servers of so many junk files and errors in programs, thus having a better performance on all computers and servers.

Ccleaner review by Jayson G.
Jayson G.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Comprehensive Disk Cleaning tool"

What do you like best?

I like how industrious it is when cleaning up disk space, and as well as cleaning up Registry issues in a breeze. It even has add-on tools that you can use to recover accidentally deleted files. I like how it scans the drive for heavy and duplicate files, so you don't have to manually find it yourself. I also like how it reminds me to wipe clean the cache when a browser is closed. Very comprehensive and I have been using cCleaner for a very long time.

What do you dislike?

I probably get annoyed when I have to close my browser when cleaning up. Maybe it's the cleaning mechanism, but it's not something I will take against cCleaner. It's probably annoying that you have to close down your running browser and windows before it thoroughly cleans up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally. I remembered how humble looking their software was, and it seems it has grown into a full-blown disk utility software it should be. And I highly recommend cCleaner to people who needs to speed up their PC without compromising anything.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It saves me a lot of instances where I am close to reformatting the computer units. I just scan the PCs and found out that it needs a lot of cleaning to do, in order to speed the PCs up again. That's very efficient, and instead of reformatting, I just need to clean up. It even speeds up the loading time and internet.

Ccleaner review by Francisco V.
Francisco V.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"CCleaner: Power, simplicity and solidity"

What do you like best?

It is a cleaner, it can repair the entries that are wrong

It could be said that it is one of the best programs to clean your hard drive of unnecessary files, obsolete entries in the registry, and many other things, with the consequent improvement of the performance of our pc.

CCleaner analyzes it by doing a search for invalid entries. Once it has been shown to us on the screen, it allows us to eliminate them. Creating, if we wish, a backup copy of this registry in case we want to restore it at some time.

You can uninstall programs from CCleaner or configure the programs that you want to run at startup, because sometimes we have too many that slow down the computer and we do not need them to run directly at startup.

It's free.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, this cleaner and repairer has no disadvantage because it gives you a lot of help in the good maintenance of your pc. The only thing would be that we have to be careful when we modify its configuration manually, because we could eliminate important files forever or cause irreversible changes in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The most known and used version of CCleaner is the free version, which does not offer certain tools such as a defragmenter that does provide the paid version, however, the missing options are offered by countless free alternatives, so this is not a lot of problems

As for the features, it offers the possibility to delete cache files, Internet history, cookies, download history, saved passwords, in addition to the trash left behind by browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Microsoft Edge, all well organized in different categories, concentrated in two main tabs: "Windows" and "Programs", in turn divided into other sections such as "Multimedia", "Applications", "System", "Windows Explorer", "Internet" and others.

 I recommend the free version for any device that you have

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I use it in any device and it is a very smooth tool. Just with a few clicks i clean all the system and I get rid of the files that I no longer need, which has been very helpful since I have to deal with a lot of documents and heavy programs that usually slow down the system. I use it both for work and at home and it has really given me an optimum fluidity in terms of the operation of my devices.

Ccleaner review by Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"The tool you must have!"

What do you like best?

CCleaner is probably the most known and used tool for clean your pc, optimize registry, manage startup programs, uninstall them, find duplicate files, wipe hard disk and so on! And almost everything its totally free!

The tool have some nice features also like the possibilty to specify how much deep the clean must be, or the one for analyze the disk to find which types of files are using disk space.

The update are fast and regular. The app is very fast takes. In addition it take up little space on the hard disk as well as the consumption of RAM which is very low.

What do you dislike?

The business version of the tool is a bit expensive for the new features it offer like the ability to Detects and removes Internet trackers, the possibility of prevents that user running out of space or priority customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely recommend using this tool especially on old or slow PC, will bring them back as if they were new!

If you don't need priority support and some additional features, then choose, without any doubt the free version.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

With CCleaner we have recovered many gigabytes of data, that were previously occupied by Junk files, Temp files, old Windows backup files, web history files and so on...

It also made our PC fast again and much more responsive. All for free.

Ccleaner review by User in Information Technology and Services
User in Information Technology and Services
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"The Best System Cleaner to Remove Extra Spacious Data"

What do you like best?

Small size so takes less space and installed very quickly. Multiple options to install. It keeps the cookies that we probably don't want to delete. To the Recycle Binn, it has an unintrusive context menu addition. Shows a long history of all the regular program updates. Creates a backup file before making any changes to the Registry. The application even avoids scanning the Registry keys and the values the user wants to skip over.

What do you dislike?

The one thing which I found confusing is its standard download page. It even makes the program appear to cost money. Asks for the upgrade every time we start it. My only complaint about this CCleaner software is the confusing download page it has. One of the best features of this application is that, while linking to clear build pages, the standard download page of this CCleaner program that the most of the users end up on is a bit confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My only complaint about this CCleaner software is the confusing download page it has. So, I would like to recommend to resolve this only. Otherwise, it is the best software according to me, no change needed now. But, modifications must be done accordingly.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The program is compatible with a variety of Windows versions, as I am using Windows 8 at home and Windows 10 at my office. The Best part is the utility is tiny, fast, and its a thorough application. As such, there is no advertisement to fix all the issues like the other Registry Repair tools ask for. CCleaner provides Free functions 100% and it never prompts the user to pay a single peny to complete any of the tasks.

Ccleaner review by MD SAIFUL I.
MD SAIFUL I.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Best cleaner: C Cleaner"

What do you like best?

Get an instant boost in speed

Increase the life of your computer

Keep your IT support costs down

Keep your data secure and private

Keep control over your telecommuting environment.

What do you dislike?

In a word: Trojans. Your friendly neighborhood hacker has made it a prerogative to make your life miserable by offering free system scanners inside fake website ads that then transfer a lovely trojan or virus over to your computer to start mining your information. Whatever you do - do not click on ANY of those ads that mention a system scan. They are ALL fake and should be treated the same way as any other annoying pop-up - with a Firefox add-in.

Some system scanners require you to purchase before you even try the product - this is a scam in most cases. A good scanner is usually available for free, and all-in-one software is usually available at a low cost to you after a certain amount of time in a trial to see if you like it. Remember to never buy before you've tried out the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend C Cleaner to others, i think it does amazing job.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I used it on my research computer. I believe it always keeps my computer clean and fresh.

Ccleaner review by Ines F.
Ines F.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"El mejor software para mantener la PC en excelente funcionamiento, más rápido y seguro."

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta gratuita para la optimización del sistema, elimina ficheros temporales, vacía la papelera, elimina cookies, memoria caché, temporales de Internet, direcciones Web, entradas inválidas de registro y desinstala programas, entre otras funciones, es súper fácil de utilizar, protege su privacidad en línea, y hace que su equipo sea más rápido y seguro. Este software es ideal para buscar problemas ya que el mismo identificará errores de registro y encontrará soluciones. CCleaner trae consigo una serie de herramientas y todas son gratuitas. Específicamente el desinstalador de CCleaner es potente, con este se puede realizar la desinstalación de los programas de forma rápida y segura sin dejar rastros que puedan generar problemas en un futuro.

What do you dislike?

La única desventaja del programa es que se debe tener cuidado y experticia al utilizarlo, ya que su uso indiscriminado puede generar daños en nuestro sistema al borrar cualquier archivo el cual no podrá ser recuperado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ccleaner se encargará de la limpieza del registro de Windows, el cual elimina todos los archivos que ya no son utilizados por el sistema y producen una baja en el rendimiento del mismo, este es un software muy potente y uno de los más utilizados en la actualidad.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Este software ha sido un aliado ideal para mantener la limpieza y optimización del computador.

Ccleaner review by Diana s.
Diana s.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Outstanding tool for every dispositive that you have"

What do you like best?

The greatest thing about Ccleaner its the power of make more eficent and organized your work. Because it takes all the trash on your computer out helping to manage your files without all the undesired media you take navigating.

Taking a quick diagnosis of your pc or tablet or even phone, you can know about the few problems that making your manage with the dispositive harder and completely disappear from your system with just a click.

What do you dislike?

As a free software on its initial use, becomes a little bit hard to find the right version of Ccleaner and get with the especific link to get download. But once you get it, there's no issue with his function, its easy, its quick and its very eficent. So talking about this software, i don't want to say that never fail, but with me always giving the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get clean all your dispositive, and do it constant, im sure you'll have a better experience manage your files. So download Ccleaner in every dispositive you have and start to get your work clean.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

When you manage all your lifework on your computer, and having contact with your other dispositives, you always going to get some trash files and bad functions on your work process. So having Ccleaner you can have all your work clean and organized, with the best cleaning function wich this software especially gives.

Ccleaner review by Jhon  B.
Jhon B.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"El programa más completo para limpieza de pc"

What do you like best?

Es un software muy sencillo y amigable de usar. La versión gratis tiene todo y más de lo que esperas. Puedes limpiar tu pc de todos aquellos archivos caché, temporales y demás, que solo hacen que el rendimiento de tu máquina sea menor. Puedes limpiar el registro, desinstalar programas, analizar el disco, en fin, una gran cantidad de funciones en un solo programa, que hacen que tu pc tenga un rendimiento óptimo.

What do you dislike?

El proceso para descargar la actualización de la versión gratuita es muy engorroso.

Los principiantes deben ser cuidadosos al borrar entradas de registros, es mejor prestar atención a la opción que brinda el programa: copia de seguridad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mi recomendación es que descarguen la versión gratuita y la prueben. Es bastante completa, sencilla de descargar e instalar. Ccleaner es muy útil Incluso en dispositivos móviles como tabletas y celulares, ya que permite liberar rápidamente espacio en la memoria ram. De verdad es una herramienta necesaria.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Desde que comencé a utilizar Ccleaner me he dado cuenta que es un programa indispensable en cualquier computadora, de esta manera se disminuyen los retrasos en el procesamiento. Cada vez que notas que tu pc anda lenta, ejecutas Ccleaner y el problema se resuelve. Es grandioso.

Ccleaner review by Isabel H.
Isabel H.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Indispensable para limpiar y agilizar la pc"

What do you like best?

Cada vez que llego a una computadora lo primero que hago es descargarle CCleaner, incluso lo tengo en mi tableta y celular. Es una herramienta indispensable, pues te ayuda eliminar todos aquellos archivos innecesarios que van quedando en tu máquina o dispositivos, que ocupan espacio y que hacen que los procesos se hagan muy lentos. En el caso de los dispositivos móviles como tabletas y celulares, te permite cerrar rápidamente aquellas aplicaciones que te están consumiendo mucha memoria. En la pc te ayuda a desinstalar programas que de otra forma seria imposible. Me encanta Ccleaner y lo mejor: ¡es gratis!

What do you dislike?

Estoy bastante contenta con el software. Hasta los momentos no tengo quejas del mismo. Por el contrario le veo mucho beneficios.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es un software que ofrece distintas funciones y herramientas de manera gratuita, que hacen que nuestras pc y otros dispositivos móviles tengan mejor rendimiento. Es muy completa. Por tanto, si eres administrador de un pequeño número de pc, le recomiendo ampliamente la versión gratuita, ya que posee todas las funciones necesarias que usted va a requerir para optimizar sus máquinas.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Me parece maravilloso que con un solo software puedas resolver varios problemas, por esta razón lo considero indispensable, no solo a nivel empresarial sino también personal. Además es extremadamente amigable y fácil de usar.

Ccleaner review by Ho'omana Nathan H.
Ho'omana Nathan H.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Brilliant little tool for keeping things clean and running smooth"

What do you like best?

It's free! And it has a wide range of options that go beyond those offered by Windows and (especially) Mac's built-in cleaning of temporary and other files. The default options will protect basically everything but browsing data but you can go so far as to clear cached thumbnails, old windows installations, and much more, and I've found that it does a much better job than Windows and Mac. I also like the built-in program install/uninstall interface especially as Windows 10 has changed this a little. CCleaner's has helped me get rid of a few programs that Windows couldn't seem to uninstall.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is probably the update process of the free version, although recently they've started downloading the latest version for you automatically. But I'm not too worried about this since the free version is, you know. Free. I'm happy to make a few more clicks through their website to get the latest version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CCleaner is a great little tool that benefits enormously from being free. For larger enterprise applications, it may be worth upgrading to the Professional version, but for a small set of personal computers, this is an excellent tool.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I help manage a Linguistics Lab where lots of users use the machines and can quickly slow them down. This program is perfect for keeping things clean and smooth.

Ccleaner review by Ravi Ranjan S.
Ravi Ranjan S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Great Garbage Cleaner"

What do you like best?

Analyse option is very good to estimate the size of data that is available to delete. Very fast and very quick cleaning. Save the settings intact every time after we run it. Wide range of configurable items from window system folders to all browsers data, cache, cookies, favourites, system registry, settings, downloaded files. It has control over all the program running in the OS. It can also be instructed to uninstall a selected program. Display system configuration that looks really cool

What do you dislike?

Do not delete all data instantly but after the system restart. Provide options to delete registry entry that is a potential system configuration. It can cause issues when used by a novice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to enhance the system speed and hard disk life. Recommended as it does worth over it's proce.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Cleaning unused files and data from the system. This has improved the system performance drastically.

Ccleaner review by sirisha s.
sirisha s.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Very good system optimizing tool. It's free but works very effectively. Good work guys."

What do you like best?

Which makes computer to work faster,easy and quick.Deletes unused data files .This frees up the vulnerable space and makes system to run faster. Temporary files ,cookies are cleared by using this tool.Increased life of computer,can be managed anywhere,ultimate in finding junk files and erasing .Potentially it is good to handle the errors on the system ,backup also can be maintained .Beginners can optimized their systems in seconds. Very simple and friendly user interface. Very easy to use. Customer support is really very good.

What do you dislike?

When i run this application it show clearing the temp and some unnecessary data. But it is not clearing all the temp files from my computer. It is also not clearing my regedit values. Always asking update. Need more improvements for user interface. Need to improve the performance of this software. Sometimes it suddenly stop working. Some times it is clearing my browser data also so that i missing my important saved data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this one guys. It's free and very easy to use. Working good. This is the best tool for cleaning your personal computer. Why do you miss this free benefits. Just try it with free of cost.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Its clearing all the registry values which saves the time and faster the speed of the system.Securely erases the passwords and sensitive files.it gives instant boost up for the performance.Keeps it support cost down,it is available for the affordable cost to the companies.

Ccleaner review by Ana Karina G.
Ana Karina G.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Ccleaner: software especializado en la limpieza de registros de Windows."

What do you like best?

El limpiador elimina archivos temporales del navegador, del Explorador de Windows, del sistema operativo y de programas de terceros. También ofrece la posibilidad de añadir funciones de limpieza un poco más avanzadas. Para un borrado más seguro se pueden realizar varias limpiezas. El programa además puede limpiar el equipo cada vez que se inicie.

Con las herramientas se desinstalan programas tal y como el panel de control de Windows, además ofrece la posibilidad de renombrar la entrada del programa, borrarla (eliminar del panel de control el programa pero sin desinstalarlo) y guardar a un archivo de texto. La función herramientas incluye la posibilidad de inhabilitar el inicio automático de algunas o de todas las aplicaciones a fin de dejar solo las necesarias para poder tener una mejor velocidad de arranque y apagado del sistema operativo.

Lo mejor del programa:

Asegura tu navegación.

Menores errores.

Vuelve estable tu PC.

Actualiza tu base de virus.

Deshabilita programas innecesarios.

What do you dislike?

Si no se sabe utilizar se puede eliminar algún archivo que no pueda ser recuperado y terminar afectando el sistema.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ccleaner es un programa excelente para mejorar el rendimiento de un sistema operativo o de la velocidad con la que se ejecutan los programas en general de tu equipo, mediante la eliminación o limpieza de archivos temporales, de registro, cookies y archivos que se han dejado de utilizar, en general mantiene la PC en óptimas condiciones y con mayor eficiencia.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Permite optimizar el sistema quitando los archivos no utilizados y temporales.

Ccleaner review by Shawn L.
Shawn L.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Nice tool to keep the drive free of useless data"

What do you like best?

CCleaner is a great tool to work with, the cleaner option is complete and quick, the registry cleaner is useful to delete invalid entries, the uninstall option is better than the one found in Windows and the start-up setting feature make it faster to set up some things. It is a great software in overall even on its free version.

What do you dislike?

Aside of having to disable the active monitoring option as it consumes a decent amount of resources, I'm pretty happy with the software in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CCleaner is a really effective tool when it comes to keeping your drive free of trash data or to fix entries on the registry, and since it is free, I can easily recommend it to clients who have problems on their computer. The utilities are easy to use and teach, so I highly recommend it.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I have been using CCleaner to keep both clients and coworkers computers free of unneeded files or fix entries, and in some cases, to easily delete malware as its uninstall tool is easier to use than the featured implemented on Windows.

Ccleaner review by Fernando Héctor M.
Fernando Héctor M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Amazing cleaning software"

What do you like best?

I like how quick it is to work with when cleaning the registry or just data in general, the interface is friendly in overall and being able to uninstall software that is hard to do on Windows.

There are another couple of useful tools but I don't use these often.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the active monitoring is available by default, which I don't use as it gives more disadvantages than advantages when it comes to a work environment. Other than that, there is nothing else that awards a dislike status.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I find CCleaner a nice option to delete all the wasted data and how useful it is when it comes to the other tools. The other features are actually more useful than what most would think off, and all of these can be found in the free version of the software.

If you want to go to the premium version, which I use in the company I work for, the extra benefits may not be worth the cost but it is still still inexpensive and worth to help the developers with.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I have been using CCleaner to reduce the data that often waste space as temporal data, cache or residual information. I also use it to fix the registry as it deletes broken or invalid entries and it is capable of fixing some of them.

Ccleaner review by Thomas P.
Thomas P.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"A great tool for keeping the computer clean"

What do you like best?

I like the good variety of tools available to reduce the wasted space on the hard drives, being able to optimize the registry and its software management feature. The interface is somewhat easy to use and it is really quick to work with.

What do you dislike?

The only feature I dislike is the active monitoring, as it consumes resources I often want to use for other software or deletes in real time temporal files that I'm using. You can still change the settings to avoid wanted files to be deleted and the feature can be disabled, so it isn't a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been using CCleaner for almost a decade and I have been impressed in how useful it is even when compared to other paid options. You can easily get rid of the data that is wasting space or fix problems on the registry that can often give conflicts with software, and without spending money in the process.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Working with video and image editing often produces a lot of waste data in an environment where space is needed, so I have been using CCleaner to reduce the space needed after finishing each project.

Ccleaner review by Eric W.
Eric W.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Best system cleaner I have ever tried"

What do you like best?

It is hard to choose what I like best from a software where most features are excellent, but the features I have been using more are the cleaner, - which remove unwanted data like temporary files, browser cache, tracking data, un-needed application files and more - the registry management in order to remove invalid or broken entries (including a backup just in case) and the start-up options.

The interface is easy to use and many of its features are fasters than other tools I tried, even in the free version. It is simply a fantastic software.

What do you dislike?

The only aspect I dislike is that you need to manually disable the system monitoring, as often it causes more issues than solutions. But other than that, I'm more than satisfied with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using CCleaner to anyone that has a computer, regardless of being a business or personal device. The software is easy to do and will often save headaches when it comes to maintaining the system. I'm currently using the free version on my PC while an upgraded one for my work computer, and after 8 years I had no issues so far.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I have been using CCleaner for years to keep reduce the wasted space, keep the registry clean and uninstall unwanted software easily, alongside other tools like being able to recover a previous state after a bad installation or disable a startup software that is slowing down the computer when turning on.

Using this software isn't limited to personal and work computers but also from friends and family, as it is extremely easy to use and less problematic than the options that are available in the operative system.

Ccleaner review by Christopher S.
Christopher S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Ccleaner, an amazing cleaning tool!"

What do you like best?

I like using Ccleaner for my registry problems and temporary files, it really does work wonders!

What do you dislike?

I don't have a dislike, It's lightweight, easy to use, and extremely efficient

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well if you want all your cleaning needs or most of them to be met with one light on resources software Ccleaner is the one to choose, it's extremely light on resources and incredibly efficient for the the amount of ram etc that it uses, it's been on of the first programs I've installed not only on mine but on client machines also, it does exactly what it says and no less, anyone that uses Ccleaner and doesn't continue to use it needs their brain examined, great product, hence the great review!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It helps keep your pc clean and in turn speeds it up so it's a no brainer for anyone!

Ccleaner review by Shailesh S.
Shailesh S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Fast and Instant Cleaner"

What do you like best?

Recommends when unused data sized is increased over a threshold. Very fast cleaning tool. Runs instantly and increase speed of your computer instantly. Removes all unnecessary data from wide range of apps like IE, chrome, system files, recently type urls, recent files, temp files etc. Nice UI of the tool. Display progress bar and contents being deleted. Tools menu can be used to repair/delete a particular program from your system. Multiple settings over users control and program access.

What do you dislike?

This has all the features but it asks always fo r manual update even when you chose the option no. It should not display the information multiple times when user already selected no.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and must have for all PCs for increasing work station speed and performance.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Cleaning the unnecessary data from your computer. This has proven very well itself.

Ccleaner review by Edna M. R.
Edna M. R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"MUY BUEN SOFTWARE DE LIMPIEZA"

What do you like best?

Este software es el mejor de su clase ya que tiene múltiples funciones para la limpieza de archivos basura(cache de navegador,configuraciones de software des actualizado, registros, etc.).

Y su principal función se cumple de maravilla ya que logra borrar archivos que puede alentar el sistema de operativo de tu computadora.

el echo de este disponible para MacOs es un gran plus en este software.

What do you dislike?

Realmente es un software maravilloso y no encuentro ningún función que me disguste.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si piensan instalar les recomiendo que prueban la versión gratis y les aseguro que terminara en comprar la versión pro.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Las computadoras de la oficina solían estar llenas de archivos basura pero con este software todo se soluciono de forma rapida y sencilla.

Ccleaner review by Aaron B.
Aaron B.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Simple software that works quick and easy "

What do you like best?

I like the cookie cleaner, it makes it really easy to clear the cookies quickly and easily. The disk analyzer is phenomenal and is very helpful to have the information it produces.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is very simplistic, it takes a long time to scan at times, and the constant asking if I want to upgrade gets annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, it works really well with what it is supposed to do and usually brings about a noticeable difference in performance. The scan is usually pretty quick unless it has been a while since you have dine it, but afterwards, there is noticeable difference. It also helps with security as it will clear auto-fills.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Cookie cleaning, speed improvement, plug-ins manager is very nice, duplicate finder is great, and the option for a system restore is key.

Ccleaner review by Katie L.
Katie L.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"I use Ccleaner at work on my laptop and home on my mobile phone"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that Ccleaner provides the option to clean up apps and programs manually or automatically. After the Scan/Analyze function runs, most programs are selected by default, but you have the option to deselect any of the programs to exclude from the clean up. Additionally, on mobile device, user can clean up all call logs with several options for which calls or types of calls to clean up. For example, user can clean up Missed calls only, Outgoing Calls only, or Incoming Calls only. Within each Call Log selected to clean up, user can then select to clean up "All" , "Older than 3 months", "Older than 1 month", or "Older than 2 weeks". Another feature I find helpful is that the main screen of the app, shows some important information such as the date of the last clean up, available/used Storage, and available/used Ram.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I dislike about Ccleaner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download Ccleaner on as many devices as you can! If you are experiencing any slowness in system performance or your device memory is full, download and run Ccleaner to clean up the space efficiently and quickly.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Ccleaner frees up space on the device, and subsequently increases performance, which is invaluable to me. On my work laptop, I run Ccleaner weekly and on my mobile phone, I run Ccleaner at least once every couple weeks. If I feel that performance is lacking on either device, and restarting the device does not fix the problem(s), I run Ccleaner.

Ccleaner review by Miguel P.
Miguel P.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Best cleaner for my laptop"

What do you like best?

This is the best cleaning device and exceptionally total. I've been utilizing it since it turned out and it works without issues. It is an application that you should have on your pc. or on the other hand the application form on any gadget you have, Ccleaner is the main application that I enact when I turn on my PC, since I am certain that things will work without issues when it is working. The Pro refresh includes awesome things and mechanization, in spite of the fact that the FREE form is likewise great. This truly is the most elite.

What do you dislike?

i have utilized the CC cleaner for two or three years and there is no issue with security. It makes PCs run quicker by helping you dispose of abundance garbage records by putting away them on your gadgets. No problematic advertisements outside the free application. No problematic warnings with the free application. The refresh is constantly proposed and the advertisements are free, yet don't meddle with an accomplished client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the off chance that you come up short on space on the hard drive introduce this program, you will understand the venficio you can give your pc. Without distortion, they can be Gbs and Gbs of free space that you neither knew you could discharge and there it is, without breaking anything and leaving nothing disrupted, is that you don't see it. For me the best of the best.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I utilize CCleaner on my PC for a couple of years. Presently I utilize it on the entirety of my gadgets. You know you have rubbish that consumes up room, yet you can not discover it. CCleaner discovers it and recuperates the space lost in your PC and it is likewise your gadgets.

Ccleaner review by Julia V.
Julia V.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Programa ideal para limpiar tu computadora"

What do you like best?

Ccleaner es un programa que elimina y elimina todos esos archivos inútiles que siguen llenando su computadora todos los días. Siempre está siendo actualizado y funciona muy rápido y encuentra todos esos archivos. Una vez eliminé 25 GB de datos gracias a Ccleaner, es muy fácil la tarea de limpiar tu computadora.

What do you dislike?

Apenas puedo encontrar mucho que no me guste de ccleaner, es gratis y si sabes lo que estás haciendo puedes tener una computadora limpia y llena de archivos inútiles. Quizás podrían agregar una advertencia al ingresar a la pestaña del registro, ya que puede ser peligroso si elimina la clave de registro incorrecta.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Con la versión gratuita, la mayoría de los usuarios tienen suficiente, ya que tiene excelentes funciones a un costo absolutamente nulo. Hace que el trabajo de limpieza de computadoras sea muy rápido. Solo puedo recomendar a otros que lo usen.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Nos ahorra tiempo de mantenimiento de la computadora, ya que encuentra y elimina casi todos los archivos que son basura, lo que ayuda a que la computadora funcione más rápido y mejor, liberando espacio en el disco y eliminando miles de archivos, cookies y más.

Ccleaner review by Jesus N.
Jesus N.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Amazing cleaning computer"

What do you like best?

It's free! Furthermore, it has an extensive variety of choices that go past those offered by Windows and (particularly) Mac's worked in cleaning of brief and different records. The default alternatives will secure essentially everything except for perusing information yet you can go so far as to clear stored thumbnails, old windows establishments, and significantly more, and I've discovered that it completes a vastly improved activity than Windows and Mac. I additionally like the inherent program introduce/uninstall interface particularly as Windows 10 has changed this a bit. CCleaner's has helped me dispose of a couple of projects that Windows couldn't appear to uninstall.

What do you dislike?

My solitary protest is presumably the refresh procedure of the free form, albeit as of late they've begun downloading the most recent rendition for you consequently. Be that as it may, I'm not very stressed over this since the free form is, you know. Free. I'm glad to make a couple of more navigates their site to get the most recent variant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CCleaner is an awesome little device that advantages massively from being free. For bigger endeavor applications, it might be worth moving up to the Professional adaptation, yet for a little arrangement of PCs, this is a phenomenal instrument.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I help deal with a Linguistics Lab where bunches of clients utilize the machines and can rapidly back them off. This program is ideal for keeping things perfect and smooth.

Ccleaner review by alvaro g.
alvaro g.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Good Cleaner for my Computer"

What do you like best?

CCleaner has a splendid composed and intuitive interface. CCleaner is a splendid programming that improves the capability of the work, when we have another PC as a general rule works fast, anyway normally the PC will constantly end up being slower, in light of the fact that by the action of numerous inside executables and the Installed programming will reliably be creating short lived records, save, archive remains, history, uninstalled programming coordinators, treats, system logs and heaps of gathered junk that will impact our devices to work slower and also Occupy more storage space, CCleaner is planned to impeccable and clean totally everything, you simply need to use this cleaning programming on any of your contraptions and PCs to play out a certifiable lavishness cleaning

What do you dislike?

A portion of the time it crashes when you open it, generally occurs on PCs and devices that are direct or outdated, the inspecting systems of the structure can end up being moderate. Excellent consideration ought to be taken when cleaning since you can delete saved logins and passwords, you can even mischief the structure vault if delicate data or reports are eradicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, incredible and clear UI, it can free up a huge amount of room on your contraptions and impact things to work significantly speedier.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I was especially flabbergasted this gadget satisfies each one of the necessities of persistently having all devices and PCs arranged as the vital day of use.

Ccleaner review by Maria S.
Maria S.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Wonderful cleaner"

What do you like best?

Ccleaner is the best known about the advancement programs that are in the market. Alongside a decent antivirus help to keep the PC in great working request.

The fundamental device enables you to tidy up garbage documents, enabling us to design what things to incorporate into the cleanup (treats, perusing history of various projects, reserve, transitory records, trash,...).

It likewise has extra devices that permit to clean the registry, to discover copy components in our PC, to break down the plate, to design the framework startup, to uninstall programs that we will never again utilize, restaturar the system,....

Ccleaner permits to choose the dialect of the menus to know constantly what we are doing, and not commit errors.

What do you dislike?

In all actuality it is an exceptionally helpful device, and there is nothing that I especially hate. His appearance may not be the most alluring, but rather the vital thing is that you satisfy his capacities (and does).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a basic instrument, the space involved by the transitory records appears to be immaterial yet after some time the summation of everything that data influences the execution of the group and programming, for example, Ccleaner consents to the rudiments to clean the hardware and is anything but difficult to learn, on the off chance that you need a cleaning programming that upgrades the execution of the group in all perspectives you will be disappointed with the outcome, everything will rely upon what you require.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I was very surprised this tool satisfies all the needs of always having all devices and computers ready as the first day of use

Ccleaner review by Mario B.
Mario B.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"ccleaner, the best clearing all caches"

What do you like best?

Fast and cleans like a super device. Cleans assortment of utilizations including all programs, records, treats, transitory documents, window library and envelopes and so on. Picking things to erase and its arrangement is wide. Quickly erase undesirable records and increment productivity of your PC. Performs System and Browser level observing.

What do you dislike?

Show pop uo to download most recent form pointlessly every time you open the application. I never prescribe to include vault organizer as an alternative in CCleaner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pleasant apparatus. Snap and erase heap of undesirable document from your hard disk.This will support execution in less time length.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Make your PC quick in a matter of moments. Especially dependable instrument without fail.

Ccleaner review by Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Excellent Tool"

What do you like best?

Very fast and cleans like a super tool. Cleans variety of applications including all browsers, files, cookies, temporary files, window registry and folders etc. Choosing items to delete and its configuration is very wide. Instantly delete unwanted files and increase efficiency of your computer. Performs System and Browser level monitoring.

What do you dislike?

Show pop uo to download latest version unnecessarily every time you open the application. I never recommend to add registry folder as an option in CCleaner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice tool. Click and delete load of unwanted file from your hard disk.This will definitely boost performance in very less time span.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Make your computer fast in no time. Very much reliable tool every time.

Ccleaner review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Excellent FREE cleaner with paid option"

What do you like best?

It is free and does a good job of getting junk files off your pc or mac. The registry clean up and back functionality is really well done. The fact that this program takes up next to no room and is not pushy with permissions is great too.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike here. They could give us MORE for free but I understand they have to draw a line somewhere. Some expanded functionality might be useful in the future. Maybe some bundling options where you buy it once and it get it across all platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They will try to sell you the pro version. Try the free version. It might do all you need. IF you need the added functionality after using the free version then you should buy it.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Quickly and cheaply cleans up junk files and fixes registry issues. This helps us keep our laptops running longer and thus saving money on replacements.

Ccleaner review by Xisco R.
Xisco R.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"My preferred cleaner"

What do you like best?

Its very light and doesnt consume much computer resources, cleans very efficiently your computer of all kinds of files that are not needed. Its free and helps optimice the computer resources. It has a paid version, but the free one its powerful enough for most users.

What do you dislike?

For me I cant find anything I dislike, it totally does the job with efficiency and without problems. Maybe it can explain a bit what problems can be derived of registry cleaning but besides that, ccleaner is a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I reccomend without a doubt the use of ccleaner, it does a very good job with your computer, and it will free yours of disk space and unnecesary files. Its free, so you lose nothing trying it.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Helps to clean the computers saving space, optimizing and improving the performance of the computer. We realized an improvement in the system once the cleaner has done its job

Ccleaner review by Je S.
Je S.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Great to clean temp files from your computer"

What do you like best?

It cleans all the temporary files that your browsers store in your computer.

Cleans all the trash that your system stores like temp update files or trash that you do not use.

It allows you to have more GB in your disc.

It fastens the performance of your computer.

What do you dislike?

the free version has limited features.

you have to run ccleaner almost every week to keep it's effect.

It's difficult to undestand all the advanced options

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recomend it to every one who wants to keep their personal or work pc clean, organized and running fast. It's simple to use and does not require advanced skills to use.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I use it in my personal computer but also at my computer at work. I helps me to keep my pc clean and running fast. Also, I usually use it to remove all the programs that I do not use anymore. Ccleaner makes sure that all the files are removed.

Ccleaner review by cristina r.
cristina r.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Good Cleaner for my computer"

What do you like best?

great cleaner I've been utilizing for a couple of years and is great at evacuating trash records that aggregate on the PC by utilize, likewise choices to enhance my framework and quicken my pc. additionally can be computerized to clean transitory records, for example, store, document remains, history and treats, since the programs are backing off, likewise has different apparatuses, for example, program eliminator, module administrator and copy discoverer, this He does it rapidly, which is magnificent.

What do you dislike?

I don't have numerous protests about ccleaner, just a proposal and to be cautious when making the lipieza on the grounds that you can erase logins and spared passwords, you can likewise harm framework capacities if vital information or documents are erased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest ccleaner is an instrument with an extremely natural and simple to-utilize interface, it merits attempting honestly to enhance execution on your PCs.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Ccleaner enhances the execution of PCs and protracts its helpful life, which spares costs for the organization.

Ccleaner review by Paola B.
Paola B.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"CCleaner It works great!"

What do you like best?

I'm amazed with CCleaner because it protects my computer from junk files, it saves memory, it clears the cache and the history of my browser and more. In fact, I use CCleaner Professional and I love it. I think it's a great cleaner and I buy it to improve the performance of my computer.

Before using the Pro version. Download the free version to test it, use it for a little over a year and it worked very well.

since this tool actually cleaned and kept my computer free of junk files. That convinced me enough to buy the paid version.

It is a tool that various features, you can choose if you clean when you start section or when you close the browser.

You can also choose whether to erase the passwords or not.

You have the option to uninstall the programs of the PC safely because he is responsible for deleting everything and not leaving waste.

What do you dislike?

Since I use CCleaner I have no problem. It is a program that is very easy to use and, although it is very complete, it is quite fast. I love that it cleans my browser every time I use it and I delete the cookies that slow down my PC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

During the time I have used CCleaner I have recommended it to various people and relatives. It works very well, it is a super clean tool.

I recommend it

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

This tool helps my working group keep our computers free of junk files and cleans our browsers, histories and cockies. We are very grateful and conentos to use it. both the free version and the verison Pro.

Ccleaner review by Wilmer P.
Wilmer P.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"CCleaner is synonymous with speed and performance in our equipment."

What do you like best?

CCleaner is a great ally when cleaning our equipment eliminating all those useless files. Among its advantages I highlight:

1.- It gives me the function of cleaning my equipment when I turn on my machine.

2.- It effectively deletes cookies and registry files, providing security.

3.- Provides the option to uninstall or disable programs installed on my computer that I can consider unnecessary

4.- Its interface is very simple.

What do you dislike?

In general terms I do not find major disadvantages in this program. We must make responsible use of CCleaner since any change made can be irreversible and leave consequences in our team. In the same way I think that I could count on a more effective technical support. Beyond that, I think it's a very complete program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CCleaner has a very complete free version that can be used to begin to get familiar with this program. Before using this program my team slowed down. Now that is a problem of the past. It's worth trying with CCleaner.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It is a very useful program that helps us improve the performance of our computer. It is simple to install and use. It has a very complete free version that serves as a sample to encourage you to purchase the premium version. I recommend it.

Ccleaner review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"La seguridad en tu ordenador"

What do you like best?

Yo uso este programa de Piriform desde hace ya mas de 10 años. La verdad que es muy sencillo de manejo. Y eso es lo que me gusta. Tiene una primera cabecera donde te resume el tipo de ordenador que tienes, SO, memoria RAM, tarjeta gráfica, velocidad y tipo de CPU. Y en la parte izquierda, tienes dos pestañas, una que sirve para elegir si quieres limpiar aquellos archivos tanto del sistema como de cualquier navegador que uses, y otra que te hace la división por las aplicaciones o programas que uses, en principio no tienes que tocar demasiado, lo que está por defecto es suficiente para que te analice y te optimice el sistema al máximo eliminando aquellos archivos que no se usan.

What do you dislike?

Quizás la parte del registro debería estar un poco menos a la vista, es algo sensible y si después de analizar borras cosas que no debes, puedes hacer que tu sistema sea inestable y te veas obligado a instalar un nuevo sistema. Otro punto es que aparecen demasiadas ventanas de advertencia antes de realizar una acción, es posible que pueda revisarse en las notificaciones de la app pero para mi gusto ralentiza un poco lo que deberia ser el proceso de limpieza.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buen programa para usar acompañado de Speccy tambien de Piriform

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Un problema que me ha solventado este programa es que cuenta con un sistema para desinstalar programas fuera de lo que es el sistema,. Alguna vez si que he tenido que usarlo, ya sea porque el dichoso programa no se desinstaló bien, no dejando borrar los archivos manualmente o bien porque el programa seguía apareciendo en la lista de apps a utilizar por el Sistema Operativo. Considero que es un plus importante tener esta opción integrada en el Ccleaner.

Ccleaner review by Alberto B.
Alberto B.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Cleaning and performance made easy"

What do you like best?

Ccleaner its free, fast and works great. Wit it you can totally clean your computer of those unnecesary junk files, cookies, temporal files that enter the system and are difficult to get rid off if you dont have the correct tools. Thanks to ccleaner all that work can be done in a matter of minutes, it also checks the registry for missing key links.

What do you dislike?

I dont think i can say I dislike anything about ccleaner, but keep in mind that sometimes its best to check what kind of files you are deleting, because if the wrong files are deleted it can lead to an unstable system or even worse, the need to format the computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I totally recomend the use of Ccleaner, with this you will have your computer clean of junk, temporary files or wrong registry links for free. Keep in mind that you should check what you are getting rid of, because sometimes some required system files are flagged to delete.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Basically cleaning computers and maintaining them of all those files that get into the system on a daily basis. Improving the performance of the computer and thanks to that having happier users.

Ccleaner review by Jaimen G.
Jaimen G.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Limpieza de Equipo total."

What do you like best?

Ccleaner cuenta con muchas opciones para realizar limpiados en el equipo y poder tener de nuevo ese almacenamiento que nos hacía falta, cuenta con limpiador de programas, limpiador de registros, y poder borrar plugins de navegación etc.

Como en los equipos de la empresa trabajamos con muchas webs, archivos residuales etc, esta aplicación nos viene de maravilla para eliminar todos esos archivos que nos ocupan espacio y no nos damos cuenta.

Además, es una aplicación que está constantemente siendo actualizada, siempre tiene soporte y da muy buena impresión de ello.

What do you dislike?

Si dispones de discos de estado sólido (SSD), probablemente con esta aplicación lo único que harás es gastar más y más el disco haciendo que termine quedando casi inutilizado.

También, una cosa super molesta es que siempre que se realiza una actualización, se muestra un mensaje de aviso en medio de la pantalla cada vez que se abre la aplicación y es muy molesto ya que la aplicación se actualiza con muchísima frecuencia.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Realmente en nuestra empresa no utilizamos la versión de pago, pero ni nos hace falta ya que la versión gratuita trae todas las necesidades que nuestra empresa requiere para poder tener en buen mantenimeinto los equipos.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Gracias a esta aplicación podemos reducir mucho el almacenamiento en los discos de la empresa ya que trabajamos con muchas páginas webs, aplicaciones que almacenan datos en segundo plano haciendo que el equipo se llene de información innecesariamente y con este programa la eliminamos.

Ccleaner review by Sergio F.
Sergio F.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Long-story functional app"

What do you like best?

The organization to selectively remove data from every place. The developers did a very good job at it. It even has a button "Analyze" so you can see where you can save space, without running it.

Also, the scheduling options in the Pro version are a good point.

What do you dislike?

The install process, bloatware in the webpage when you try to install it and then trying to force you to install Avast.

Also, the hacking that took place some time ago. I have not been informed at all about CCleaner themselves. That's a very bad point

And the last thing is that the monitoring has been activated without ability to turn it off in the last version. That's a great invasion for our privacy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a needed software where you are in need of Windows space. Other options fall far behind it.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Throughout my career, I have been using CCleaner in different companies where saving space was a need. I had to maintain some Windows computers of different clerks and this was a key piece to the health of the Windows computer I was managing.

Ccleaner review by Francisco P.
Francisco P.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Reliable tool to mantain your PC clean"

What do you like best?

CCleaner is really easy to use. You just need to click twice and your computer will be cleaned in a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

It only cleans your computer "superficially". It deletes temporary or useless files made from internet clients, and it repairs registers. Maybe it is not enough for more experienced users that needs more tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it. Its a quick and good tool to implement in the PCs of your bussiness. It is not so expensive, and there is available a free version if you want to try it first.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

CCleaner improves the performance of your PC. This can be helpful doing tasks that requires high capacity of processing.

Ccleaner review by Ricardo P.
Ricardo P.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"limpia y desinfecta"

What do you like best?

herramienta sin igual para mantener tu computadora limpia y desinfectada. Ejecuta este aplicativo y olvídate de archivos temporales, de basura en la papelera y de archivos inservibles de los muchos programas que tienes instalados. Además al mantener el disco duro limpio de archivos basura evitas problemas como falta de espacio y posibles virus/malware. Este programa es increible, gratis, facil de instalar, y sencillo de configurar y utilizar. No se puede pedir más, además soluciona problemas en el registro y permite hacer eliminaciones limpias no como las del gestor de programas instalados del panel de control de Windows.

What do you dislike?

no hay nada que no me guste de esta herramienta, es imposible encontrar un solo defecto tanto en funcionamiento como en características.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RECOMENDABLE en todos los equipos que tengas, si no lo tienes ya estas tardando en descargar e instalar, no puede haber nada mejor para mantener limpios los equipos. Además estas limpiezas ayudan a que no se ralentice el pc. Y lo mejor de todo, es GRATIS!!! aunque también hay una versión de pago, que ofrece algunas funciones a mayores y características mejoradas, pero ten por seguro que con la gratuita es más que suficiente.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

lo tengo instalado tanto en casa como en el trabajo y hacer una limpieza a la semana es lo mejor que se puede hacer. Y si no quieres preocuparte de hacerlo, puedes configurar para que se haga automáticamente al iniciar el equipo.

Ccleaner review by Samuel C.
Samuel C.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Te libra de la "basura""

What do you like best?

Ccleaner es el más conocido de los programas de optimización que hay en el mercado. Junto con un buen antivirus ayudan a mantener el ordenador en buen estado de funcionamiento.

La herramienta principal permite hacer una limpieza de archivos basura, pudiendo nosotros configurar qué elementos incluiremos en dicha limpieza (cookies, historial de navegación de distintos programas, caché, archivos temporales, papelera,...).

Dispone también de herramientas adicionales que permiten limpiar el registro, buscar elementos duplicados en nuestro equipo, analizar el disco, configurar el inicio del sistema, desinstalar programas que ya no vamos a utilizar, restaturar el sistema,....

Ccleaner permite seleccionar el idioma (incluye el español) de los menús para saber en todo momento lo que estamos haciendo, y no cometer errores.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta es que (como hacen otros programas gratuitos) intente "colar" otros programas durante la instalación; no me refiero a malware, me refiero en concreto a un navegador que yo no uso.

Solo hay que estar atento y desmarcar la casilla.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Te ayuda a eliminar lo que no necesitas en tu equipo

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Ccleaner contribuye a un óptimo funcionamiento del sistema, al mantenerlo libre de "basura".

Ccleaner review by Juan Felipe P.
Juan Felipe P.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"An excellent way of managing your computer health"

What do you like best?

Ccleaner is a tool that is always up to date. It also helps me to delete junk files, duplicated files or temporary files that I do not use. In addition it helps me to repair the registry by deleting files from uninstalled applications that I wont use. Finally, it helps me to manage the cookies and history from my internet navigators. Very recommended for keeping your computer clean and fast.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the capabilities that the free version has. This software is very complete and could find more money by using advertising and other stuff like bussiness accounts. Also, there are some moments that the repair gets things worse. there was this time when I reapired the register and had to restore the full operating system because of that

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please reduce the prices in order to be used by more people

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We have some slow equipment that gets improved by using Ccleaner. These equipments are important to guarantee that everything is smooth. The update tool could get better beacuse it opens a website that is very difficult to get the update file. I could update automatically.

Ccleaner review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Simple to advanced cleaning for Windows and MacOS"

What do you like best?

Clean & remove tracking data, temporary files, browser caches, manage cookies, clear telemetry data, clean up thumbnail caches and other normal routines you'd expect from an Operating System utility like this. But with support for default Applications and subsystems in your Operating System (Windows/MacOS), 3rd party Application support, Registry management & Cleaning and key export (on Windows), Uninstall & Repair Applications, & Startup options on both Win & MacOS, Disk Analysis, Duplicate file finder, System Restore (all on Windows) and a Drive Wiper (Win) or Free Space cleaner (MacOS), Extensive options and more!

Also of course the price is excellent, as the free version does everything you need (and I prefer to run it on demand rather than as a background process anyway).

What do you dislike?

There aren't enough updates on the MacOS side of this application, but on Windows XP through Windows 10 it provides functionality equivalent to several other tools and the free version works just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free to download and try, and offers a Pro Upgrade!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Keeping our machines clean and free of debris, temporary files and other clutter. This improves the overall responsiveness of everything from the icons database to jump lists and more (new folder/explorer views, the desktop and taskbar all speed up load times when these resources are maintained).

You can also setup custom cleaning folders for 3rd party applications that CCleaner may not be aware of (like Adobe's Tempzxpsign***** directory issue in the %Userprofile%\AppData\Local\ area on Windows machines).