4.5 out of 5
Do you work for Ccleaner?

Ccleaner Reviews & Product Details

What is Ccleaner?

CCleaner allows you to clean, speed up and free up space on business endpoints. That means less needless IT calls for you, increased productivity across your business and endpoints which last longer. Scheduled cleaning means PCs run at optimum performance –without you doing a thing. • Achieve instant speed and free up valuable disk space by cleaning unused files and settings • Keep your company's data private and prevent data theft by securely erasing files, tracking cookies, browser history, passwords and sensitive files • Make compliance easy and clean up your patch management mess by fixing broken Registry keys Solutions are available for any business size and setup. At 2 billion downloads and counting, CCleaner is one of the most popular pieces of software worldwide. We've helped hundreds of businesses like yours save time, effort and budget.

Ccleaner Profile Details

Ccleaner Reviews

1-50 of 310 total Ccleaner reviews

Ccleaner Reviews

1-50 of 310 total Ccleaner reviews
Ccleaner review by Rebecca B.
(10,001+ employees)

"it's a very good program"

What do you like best?

I really like to use this program is very necessary to have it installed on the computer or other devices, it helps a lot that the hard disk of the computer is clean of temporary files, it is also a good program to fix operating system errors.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes I have problems when I want to uninstall programs, I look for the option in ccleaner to uninstall but I can not uninstall the program from the computer, sometimes this option of ccleaner does not work correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend ccleaner is a program that cleans the temporary files of the computer also helps to have a better maintenance of the operating system of the computer, it is a good program I recommend it.

Maybe one problem that I am solving with this program is that now computers are working much better than before, and it is a benefit for the company, in my case my work is much better since the computer works well thanks to the use of ccleaner.

Ccleaner review by Wilma D.
(10,001+ employees)

"I like to use ccleaner, it is a good program to clean the hard drive of the computer."

What do you like best?

I like to use cclenaer is a program that really removes temporary files and junk files from the hard drive, it also helps to defrag the hard disk to eliminate and correct errors of the operating system of the computer, it is a very good program I like to use it a lot.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the price, I think the price for licenses is somewhat expensive, I think the company should offer better promotions to acquire a ccleaner license.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this program, it is a good program that helps keep the computer and other devices clean of junk files, I recommend using it is a very good program.

a business problem that I am solving with this program is that now computers need less maintenance, before when ccleaner was not used computers a lot of the computer's operating system failed a lot, but now that does not happen, I think thanks to ccleaner that improved and is a benefit for the company.

Ccleaner review by Angeline N.
(10,001+ employees)

"it's a good ccleaner program"

What do you like best?

I like ccleaner is a program that I recommend its use helps a lot to delete temporary files from the hard drive is a good program, I really like to use it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like its price, I think it's a bit expensive, there are programs that are cheaper and offer the same as ccleaner, the company should lower the price of the program a little.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of ccleaner is a good program very easy to use, removes temporary files from the hard disk, it is a good program I recommend it.

a business problem that I solve with ccleaner is that now my work is much better since I do not have many problems with the computer, before when I did not use the program, the computer failed a lot was very slow it did not work well, but now that I use ccleaner everything is very all right.

Ccleaner review by Reilando V.
Ccleaner takes me every day to better the face of my PC

" the year's advanced cleaner"

What do you like best?

The tool is one of the most advanced programs with respect to cleaning every windows registry. it allows to clean the empty space and the temporary ones, by which it causes that your pc does not have too much garbage in its registries. Ccleaner is active in the world of eliminating every damaged and dirty sector. It is a friendly and complete tool. To the point of uninstalling a windows program and deleting all kinds of junk registry

What do you dislike?

I do not like the tool when starting in windows because it generates a lot of delay at the beginning of it. To clean the sectors of it leaves a design with a heavy record in case of making a backup. Then to update the tool request according to the version download it directly from the page, since to do from the application, gives mcuho errors

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally recommended if you mean to clean the machine thoroughly. If you want to have a better quality of service in the hardware, this is the tool

With this tool, through a gpo policy, he was able to create a series of tasks that he can request that the tool be generated when starting each pc. Or at the end of the day's tasks. It is put into operation. therefore each pc, always gets a maximum level and additional does not lose resources the same

Ccleaner review by Orlando S.
Navigate with the Best Tranquility

"More performance with just one click."

What do you like best?

There are very few software that give me a lot of confidence like Ccleaner, with many positive aspects and assistance to sweep junk and cache files that often abound in our computer and in most cases without realizing it. I especially like Ccleaner because within the application has two tabs that are Programs and Windows that allow me to delete exactly what I want from the system without forcing me to lose data like saved passwords. On the other hand, I love that from the tool option I can uninstall and rename a program that I have on my PC.

What do you dislike?

Mainly what I do not like is that many times we want to leave the PC as new and in the program cleaner tab you do not have the option to delete everything or have to check all the boxes manually and it is usually tedious to have so many classifications of junk data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I totally recommend Ccleaner for being a program with a super simple interface to master, because it is the cleaner with greater credibility in the networks and for having internal functions that place it in the top positions when we speak and look for cleaning for our computer.

Currently, always at the beginning of our working day we execute Ccleaner in most of our computers to have an optimal performance during all our activities and operations, we are directly benefited because we avoid the collapse in our machines due to data such as cookies and cache, we have a remarkable development in the execution of our work programs making everything operate in a fluid way.

Ccleaner review by David c.
Senior Software Engineer
Program Development

"Nice tool to clean windows registry"

What do you like best?

This tool is very useful for cleaning computers with many years of use, because windows eventually stores unnecessary files and that are not deleted if we do not do it manually, these files are usually temporary files or applications installed without consent. of the user that contain advertising.

CCleaner can remove windows registry entries that are not used by the operating system and therefore occupy unnecessary space, this also applies to applications or browser plugins that sometimes not even the user remembers having installed. The application analyzes the entire system to detect this type of situation and shows the user a menu in which he can select which actions to carry out.

What do you dislike?

- The only negative aspect of the application is that having a very large hard drive, of more than 1000 GB and with an operating system with several years of use, the analysis can take a long time to wait that sometimes becomes eternal, for this It is necessary for the user to know what options should not be marked in order for the analysis to be faster.

- The free version is very limited and does not serve to test the product in a professional way and then decide whether to buy the professional version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using this application if you want to have the operating speed of your operating system as if it were newly installed. It is also possible to test the product before buying it by trying its free version, although it is somewhat limited.

This application has saved us from having to format old computers with a long time of use, with CCleaner we only carry out a complete analysis and then we click on "Run cleaner" and after a restart the machines are as fast as newly installed.

Ccleaner review by Lino C.
Spanish Teaching Assistant
Higher Education

"Excellent software"

What do you like best?

I like that I can clean my computer, erase unused software and make my computer faster with this. I like that it let me know when an update is available and that there are more tools on the website that I can use to make my computer work better. I finish my day by cleaning my computer with this software and I have at home and at work. My cell phone has this as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The only thing that I could dislike about this is the fact that there is a better version but you have to pay for it and the company I work won't pay for the license.

My computers run faster and I can detect some old software that is making my computer run slow so I can erase them and clean all the cookies that are usually left when you erase some programs. I also think that the other programs on their website are very useful and easy to use for the non-techy people.

Ccleaner review by Justin W.
manager of sales
(10,001+ employees)

"good program to clean temporary files of the operating system"

What do you like best?

is a good program very easy to use very necessary that this installed on the computer, helps to have a better cleaning of the operating system, I like to use ccleaner.

What do you dislike?

I do not like its price is very expensive, there are also times when I want to uninstall some program from the computer I can not do it using the program, those are the two things I do not like about the cleaner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend the use of ccleaner, it is a very good program, I have been using it for years and it really is a very good program to clean the computer of any junk file, it is a very good program.

I believe that the company benefits from having installed ccleaner in computers, in my case I always use it to erase temporary files from the computer and it helps a lot the operating system works well and fast.

Ccleaner review by William S.

"very good program"

What do you like best?

Easy to use program helps me to have the operating system clean of junk files and I can also uninstall programs in an easy way.

What do you dislike?

what I do not like is the price I think is expensive, well I do not pay if not the company where I work but, I managed to see the prices and I think it is expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is a program of easy use necessary and that helps to clean the PC of unwanted files, defragments the hard drive and also helps to uninstall unwanted programs.

the company believe that it has benefited from the use of the program, now it is no longer necessary to call technician to do the maintenance of the computers. I believe that one can do it, the program is easy to use and the same worker of the company can do the maintenance of the computer.

Ccleaner review by Charles L.
(5001-10,000 employees)

"is a program that keeps the junk file system clean."

What do you like best?

I like it because it is a program that helps to have a very important cleaning of the hard disk of the computer, it also makes the system work correctly.

What do you dislike?

what I do not like is the price I think is a bit high, the company should give better promotions to buy a license, what else the program I like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the program, because it helps the computer and the system have a better functioning, clean the hard drive of unnecessary files, defragment the disk and it is also easier to uninstall programs.

I think that if the company benefited from the use of the program, before when we did not have computers, there were flaws, the system was very slow and we often had to take the computers to technical maintenance, now we do not do it very often, I think the program helped the seventh function in a more appropriate way, the hard drive is cleaner from junk files and many more things.

Ccleaner review by Julian P.
Information Technology

"Cleaning and security united in a software"

What do you like best?

The notices and notifications when you have many temporary files in memory are something I consider very useful, since many times we do not have time to check the PCs in our company and when receiving those notices we can get inside the program and perform the cleaning when necessary .

It has a full range of features, not only has elements to clean browsers, but to fix windows services, remove programs, repair system errors. All this makes its use more extensive and you are more protected, safe and updated.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you have to go through the cleaner twice so that everything that has analyzed you is completely eliminated. Although this is nothing really negative, it is a bit annoying, since you have to check to see if everything has been completely cleaned or something is left to be eliminated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Security and speed increase are two things that Clendar provides to a company. It is easy to use, easy to configure and efficiently manage all files, processes or services that are stored on the PC and are information that should be removed because it affects the proper functioning of the system.

In our company we now have browsers working more efficiently. We no longer have annoying bars that are installed in the browser or temporary files that slow down the computer. When we see that the navigation is slow we pass the Cclenar and improve our speed.

On the other hand we have also solved more than once problems with windows services that affected the operation of the computer and we have also removed programs some time quickly with your uninstaller.

Ccleaner review by David G.
I feel safe working with this tool at Oceanica de Seguros C.A

"Ccleaner the best tool cleaner for your pc"

What do you like best?

Ccleaner I like it, because I know it helps you clean all your pc. It allows you to determine and clean applications, programs and files that occupy unnecessary space. Additional is a tool that can be programmed to thoroughly clean all the available space of your. Additionally I can activate ccleaner as a tool for windows startup and comply with a cleaning of the morning machine

What do you dislike?

I do not like it, since it asks for a license to be able to clean more thoroughly all your pc. additional takes a long time to clean and necessarily we must have more detailed the task to be able to clean. Surely you could program the entire tool, but it's still a lot to activate for a license

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the tool so that they can clean their machine of malicious files and additionally unnecessary files.

Ccleaner has allowed me to clean all the pc, since on one occasion I could not install a program for lack of cleaning the whole pc thoroughly, because for a problem of resgistro of windows, it does not let me install the program, as well as in the company allows every night cleans all the machines

Ccleaner review by Darlene W.
Lead Cashier
(10,001+ employees)

"good program, helps a lot in cleaning the hard drive of the computer."

What do you like best?

I like to use this program for many years using it on the computer now I also use it on the cell phone and it really fulfills its function of cleaning the hard disk of the computer of any temporary file, it also serves to defragment the hard disk, I like ccleaner

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this program I never had any problems using ccleaner, but I would like to lower the price of the program is somewhat expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend my friends, family to use and buy ccleaner is a very good program and helps a lot, all people should use ccleaner.

I use the computer a lot in my work and I always use this program to clean the hard drive of temporary files and it really works. I think that the company benefits a lot, because now computers work much better and they spoil less.

Ccleaner review by Michael W.
seller

"seller"

What do you like best?

Easy to use program is very important because it helps you keep a good maintenance of the computer, it has very good options for limipar the pc of unnecessary files.

What do you dislike?

almost all the things in the program I like maybe the prices for their cost are somewhat high but I like it since it is a very necessary and important program to keep the computer in good condition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using this program because it is very good helps the computer to have better performance limipa the computer unnecessary files, offers better maintenance for the computer.

the problems that I am solving are many I have a better efficiency of the computer that I use for my work, I feel that the computer is faster is more efficient to do my work, benefits are many as I said better efficiency in my work, I feel that the computer it is less slow

Ccleaner review by Mario C.
Mario Caio

"Ccleaner Review"

What do you like best?

Ccleaner es una gran aplicacion ya que mejora notablemente el rendimiento de el sistema operativo de mi PC, la hace un poco mas rapida y la limpia de archivos que no son necesarios para asi tener nuestra PC mucho mas estable, tambien podemos deshabilitar programas innecesarios para nuestro equipo.

What do you dislike?

Hay que tener en cuenta que debemos utilizar con sumo cuidado la aplicacion, ya que un mal uso de ella puede generar daños graves en el sistema operativo de nuestra PC, debemos conocerla para hacer buen uso de ella.

Recommendations to others considering the product

La verdad no tengo ninguna recomendacion, en lo personal me parece una gran aplicacion, la unica seria que no la desmejoren y la mantengan como esta.

Mejoro notablemente la fluidez de la PC de mi trabajo, fue de gran ayuda reparando algunos errores, tambien con la limpieza de archivos innecesarios y me ayudo con la liberacion de espacio de el disco duro.

Ccleaner review by harris s.
Customer support

"very good to optimize computers"

What do you like best?

I like it a lot since it could be said that it is one of the best programs to clean the computer of incesearios files, obsolete entries in the registry, and many other things you can also uninstall programs from CCleaner or configure the programs that you want to run at start, because sometimes we have too many that slow down the computer and we do not need to run directly at the beginning.

What do you dislike?

in my opinion this tool has few disadvantages because it counts with a very good balance what I can criticize is that several times it erases certain content that not without consent and there is no way to recover it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely you have to be very careful to use it, since this tool, when it is used badly, can generate important damages in our operating system that later can not be recovered and end up affecting the whole system.

Ccleaner has given me several benefits among them having the ability to have the different equipment of my property well optimized and in good working order with the elimination of unnecessary files that slow down the equipment

Ccleaner review by Marines S.
Marines Salazar Project Manager

"my experience with the Ccleaner"

What do you like best?

is a very useful and easy to use application and I must recognize that it really optimizes the PC, particularly I am a person who works practically all day using the internet, which makes download a lot of information and programs, of course this makes my computer this saturated with information and programs that I no longer use and make the equipment run slower so Ccleaner has become the tool that I use to clean my equipment and leave it in optimal conditions, particularly I have it scheduled for monthly cleaning and I can say I notice the difference after using Ccleaner, the computer starts faster and the simultaneous tasks are faster. In addition, when you remove the programs that I no longer use, you completely remove them without leaving unnecessary add-ons that take up space. In addition to allowing the selectivity of what is going to be deleted including or excluding files or folders, another of the functions that is very useful for us as a company is the ability to manage users within the company that use Ccleaner

What do you dislike?

Particularly in the use of Ccleaner is my PC I have no objection, however the performance has not been the same on my Android smartphone, it is not as fast and smooth as on the PC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend the use of Ccleaner works very well

The main problem that the Ccleaner program has solved is keeping the computers clean and optimal for their operation, since they are saturated with a lot of information.

Ccleaner review by Cesar C.
Cesar Caio Coordinador de sistemas

"Gran limpiador por poco peso"

What do you like best?

CCleaner es una herramienta facil de usar y permite limpiar tu equipo de todos aquellos archivos temporales que relentizan el sistema operativo, tambien posee un limpiador de registros esto en caso de que algun aplicativo cause problemas. Con CCleaner puedes desinstalar aplicaciones con errores y que el sistema operativo por errores en la misma no permite hacerlo, podemos tambien controlar que aplicaciones arrancan en el momento que inicia el sistema para asi mejorar el rendimiento

What do you dislike?

Al momento de instalar viene por defecto la limpieza automatica, deberia permitir que el usuario valide esta opcion al momento de instalar la aplicacion por medidas de seguridad, hay que tener cuidado cuando vamos a realizar la limpieza en la parte donde marcamos que deseamos limpiar, no es recomendable tildar archivos de actualizaciones de windows si no conoce el funcionamiento del mismo, este apartado deberia ser separado para usuarios avanzados para evitar daños en nuestro sistema operativo

Recommendations to others considering the product

Deberian colocar al momento de ejecutar la aplicacion dos modos usuario estandar y avanzado de esta manera podemos separar aquellas opciones de limpieza donde se toquen archivos mas criticos del sistema o que el usuario promedio desconozca, esto con la finalidad de evitar errores y perdida de data importante en el sistema operativo

Para nuestra empresa nos ha traido buenos resultados ya que mantenemos los equipos de todos los usuarios libres de problemas con el registro y archivos temporales, tambien podemos controlar que aplicaciones arrancan en el momento de iniciar el sistema de esta manera mantenemos un control de los procesos que se ejecutan

Ccleaner review by Ricardo M.
El LIMPIADOR QUE NO DEBE FALTARLE A SU EQUIPO

"El LIMPIADOR QUE NO DEBE FALTARLE A SU EQUIPO"

What do you like best?

Es un excelente software para mejorar el rendimiento de nuestro equipo, cuenta con una interfaz muy sencilla de usar y no se requiere de algún conocimiento específico para su uso. Me parece excelente poder elegir entre los diferentes archivos como cache, cookies, historial de búsqueda entre otros para luego ser eliminados, y de ésta manera poder conservar contraseñas guardadas. Es de mucho gusto ejecutar un software de limpieza como éste y observar cómo ha mejorado nuevamente el rendimiento de nuestro dispositivo.

What do you dislike?

Es un poco complicado tener alguna observación de un software al que se ha estado valiendo durante mucho tiempo, acostumbro a mantener mi equipo limpio usando Ccleaner y en ocasiones la limpieza tarda más de lo que debería tardar ya que no permito que no se acumule tanto cache, cookies, historiales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Existe una gran cantidad de software que trabajan con la finalidad de mejorar el rendimiento de tu equipo, personalmente recomiendo Ccleaner para ello, hasta los momentos ha sido el mejor limpiador y ha cumplido con las expectativas de muchos usuarios. Cumple con un notable mejoramiento al momento de ejecutar diversas herramientas, una gran fluidez en su sistema operativo, y demás aspectos relacionados con velocidad de respuesta de nuestra computadora.

Ccleaner está siendo elegido durante mucho tiempo en la empresa ya que resuelve problemas de rendimiento en muchos equipos, prácticamente todos los días es una obligación la ejecución de este software para obtener el mejor desempeño y velocidad de respuesta en nuestras actividades. Nos beneficiamos de este software porque necesitamos de una buena respuesta en nuestros equipos para nuestras operaciones

Ccleaner review by Lucius R.
(10,001+ employees)

"Cleaning, security and quality, all in one."

What do you like best?

Ccleaner is a software company Piriform, which has a lot of tools related to security and cleanliness, is a trusted brand. This trust is a very important starting point when choosing a software.

Afterwards, it should be noted that Ccleaner has a very intuitive system, it is very easy to analyze data from browsers, temporary files and at the same time also check problems with windows services, registers. All this is done well and analyzed quickly and accurately.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that could perhaps be improved is that many times when you give it to run the cleaner or the problem solver of records it stays a while blocked or thinking, it does not do it instantly, but it is nothing that affects the program itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Software that have the system of a clean and safe company are indispensable. There is a wide variety of them, but the trust in a company like Piriform and the number of years that have been improving and updating Ccleaner influence to recommend this software to any company that needs to increase security and have their systems clean and up to date.

It grants more security in the company mainly, since it allows us to have all the data that are not necessary eliminated, the records analyzed to avoid problems, the temporary files removed from the system and also allows to eliminate unneeded programs and solve possible conflicts with windows services.

Ccleaner review by Peter D.
Project Development Manager

"Cleaning and security united"

What do you like best?

Trust in a brand is an essential pillar to gain influence and customers. Ccleaner has a good reputation behind them, but their customers continue with them for their quality. In our company we use Ccleaner to have our systems clean, fix minor service and configuration errors and manage temporary elements of the system.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like very much is that sometimes it takes too long to clean the system and it stays blocked for a while before it finishes. That little bug could fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For any individual or company that needs to have their entire system clean, safe and up to date I recommend that you think of Ccleaner, since it does all its work well and also has great support.

Well, Cclenar has helped to have the cleanest systems, to have more security knowing that everything is updated and without errors in any service and in general to have greater peace of mind in software issues.

Ccleaner review by freed n.
Customer support

" excellent program"

What do you like best?

what I like most about this program is that it is an excellent cleaner and if it was not enough you can repair the wrong entries, clean the hard drive of incesearios files, obsolete entries consolidating this way with the consequent improvement of the performance of the computers

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they can generate blue screens, because it can generate problems with the operating system, besides that if we have a PC with a low performance, it can prevent the program from running properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We must be careful to use it, since this tool, when it is misused, can cause damage to our system that can not be recovered afterwards and end up affecting the entire system.

a good benefit obtained is to have the possibility of doing routine cleanings to the computers to avoid problems with the infection of junk files that may exist in the same and to maximize the performance that these same

Ccleaner review by Joseph K J.
Automotive

"The best cleaner on the market"

What do you like best?

The cleaning with CCleaner greatly improves the speed of operation of the computers where it has been installed, the multiple tools with less it has, such as the browser cleaner, the windows explorer, the system, improving the speed of the computer and the browsers, I love the windows registry cleaner, it eliminates annoying problems, just with a click.

What do you dislike?

The tool to analyze the hard drive, in search of faults, only has the option to start the windows boot, this is a nuisance, since it takes too long to run at startup, and can cause windows startup problems, this tool should run in the windows environment, avoiding future problems in windows startup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool to defragment hard disks, should be integrated in this application, to have a complete maintenance solution, in a single application without need, to buy, and install additional applications.

Thanks to Ccleaner we are sure to navigate in any browser, since we can delete the history, and files that can cause problems in our team, we always use ccleaner when closing our browsers, for each time it starts, start as if it had just been installed , so we take care of the information security, that we manage online.

Ccleaner review by Julia J.
(10,001+ employees)

"Very good program to delete files from the hard drive."

What do you like best?

I like to use ccleaner for two main reasons, it allows me to clean the hard disk very easily and helps the computer's operating system work very well.

What do you dislike?

I do not like it is that sometimes the program does not completely remove the junk files from the computer also when I want to uninstall programs, some of these I can not uninstall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend the use of this program really helps a lot that the hard drive of the computer is clean of junk files, I highly recommend ccleaner.

a business problem that is being solved with a ccleaner will be that now the computers need less maintenance, in my case I myself using ccleaner I make the computer is working well.

The benefit it offers is that now I can do my job better, the operating system of the computer works without problems.

Ccleaner review by morris w.
Account Executive
Food & Beverages

"The best cleaning software"

What do you like best?

This is the best cleaner tool you’ll ever find. First, I like that it is very helpful in analyzing and cleaning computers. All the caches, cookies, histories and unnecessary passwords are deleted by this software. It also contains a very beautiful interface which makes it very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about Ccleaner is that it can uninstall your program without permission. Apart from that I’ve never come across any negative thing about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ccleaner contains very helpful features and I highly recommend it to anyone or any business considering using it. It is an application that every person using a computer should have.

Ccleaner has really helped us in scanning of business files and has also provided us with a good data documentation on various business practices. We have been able to carry out a fast cleaning that has empowered our system to last more. Efficiency of our systems has also improved significantly.

Ccleaner review by Ethan S.
SEO / SEM Specialist
(10,001+ employees)

"Higher speed and better performance of your devices"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Ccleaner is that it completely eliminates cookies and the tracking of the websites we visit. I have been able to corroborate this due to the disappearance of advertising and annoying suggestions of what we are looking for on the web. It also performs a deep cleaning that helps an optimal speed of your equipment.

What do you dislike?

The advanced cleaning option takes more than 30 minutes to complete. The Ccleaner software presented errors on one occasion. It restarted the computer consecutively without finishing the cleaning, but with the help of the support, we were able to resolve the failures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compared to other programs, Ccleaner was my best option, I still use it and it is effective for your computer to work properly. It has an application to optimize your mobile devices. Ccleaner also has services to recover discs and information but they have an additional price.

Thanks to Ccleaner, we free up space in the disks of our team and increase the efficiency of the RAM. What contributes to a better performance in our work area.

Ccleaner review by Robert B.
sales o manager

"great program much needed"

What do you like best?

I like everything is an easy to use program that has many options to give a good maintenance to the computer the price is very cheap and its use is very easy

What do you dislike?

almost all the things that I like I like maybe a little that sometimes many notifications where aviza is something annoying but then everything that offers is very good and necessary I love ccleaner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the program to other people because it is very easy to use, it helps the computer to perform well, it is cleaner than junk files and many other things that make the operating system faster.

some before when I had not ccleaner the computer was slower less fast now all that change is faster and no longer accumulates so much the hard drive of junk or unnecessary files I like how cclenaer works.

Ccleaner review by Janice B.
Team Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Cleaning and security guaranteed"

What do you like best?

I have always used Ccleaner because it guarantees a deep cleaning and the security of the computer. Another thing that I really like about this software is that the system is very intuitive and very easy to use. It Analyze the data that is inside my computer and temporary files that occupy space and are not necessary to not slow down the system.

What do you dislike?

Since I use this software the only thing I do not like is that sometimes it takes a lot of time to clean the operating system although this may be due to the hardware specifications of my computer.

Ccleaner has helped to keep the computer system clean, to maintain security and to have everything updated and without errors of any being of any service. This tool has become the Software that is always installed in each of our computers.

Ccleaner review by Rita B.
(10,001+ employees)

"good program, thanks to ccleaner I can delete the temporary files."

What do you like best?

I like to use ccleaner because it helps me a lot to eliminate the files that are accumulating in the hard disk of the computer, it is very easy to use and it is very efficient.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes when I'm using the program the computer restarts, but it happens a few times, I also do not like the price is a bit expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend ccleaner is a very good program works very well, it removes almost all the unnecessary files that are on the hard drive of the computer.

hmm not many business problems, but if benefits now I can work much better every time I do a cleaning of the disk and the computer system, I work much better, the computer is faster, I can do a much better job.

Ccleaner review by Carlos Arturo A.
Director Musical

"Ccleaner helps to improve the performance of the operating system and the speed of our computer."

What do you like best?

Ccleaner is very effective in improving the performance of an operating system or improving the speed with which the programs in general run on our computer. It deletes temporary files from the browser, from Windows Explorer, from the operating system and from third-party programs; uninstall programs just like the Windows control panel, it also offers the possibility to rename the program entry, delete it and save it to a text file; makes a complete cleaning of temporary files, registration, cookies, etc.

What do you dislike?

The use of Ccleaner should be done seriously, because if we use it badly it can generate severe damage in the system, we must be careful when configuring Ccleaner and when cleaning in our equipment, check that everything is in order before starting to use this program. It is advisable to see tutorials to make proper use of Ccleaner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ccleaner is able to ensure your navigation, makes our computer more stable, reduces errors, updates your virus database and can disable unnecessary programs, so using Ccleaner is a good option, because it offers great advantages for the performance of your computer be optimal and you can work comfortably and adequately.

We use this program daily in our company because it helps us keep our computers in full and correct operation, at a good speed, good execution of the programs and good performance of the operating system. Ccleaner is really effective. With cCleaner we work properly because our computers have the compotamiento and the desired operation.

Ccleaner review by Brandon L.
seller

"I love this program"

What do you like best?

I like this program because it offers many options to give a good maintenance to the computer, it is very easy to use and makes the computer perform better.

What do you dislike?

I like everything but what I dislike most is the price is something expensive but everything else that the program offers I love it, I am satisfied with what it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is a program that is easy to use, it is not very expensive, it helps a lot that the computer system is stable, fast and working well. It helps to eliminate unwanted files that accumulate on the hard drive. I recommend it.

I am solving many problems with this program I can make my work faster because the computer has a better maintenance is faster and I can do my job without problems.

Ccleaner review by morris w.
Deputy Chief Executive Officer

"A good way to improve the perfomance of your computer. "

What do you like best?

It is a software that I have been using for a long time now. What I like best about this software is the ability to clean up junk data from my personal and business computers and optimizing my registry. It gives me numerous types of logs and logs to clean up and it gives me a backup of my registry before starting the clean up process. I also like the fact that Ccleaner does not clear the saved passwords in the computers unless I click the option of doing so.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it may uninstall a program without user's permission.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has very helpful features and I highly recommend it to anyone considering using it.

It has provided us with an efficient platform for quick scanning of files and and offering us with excellent documentation of data regarding various processes. Overall, it has improved the performance of business computers.

Ccleaner review by David M.

"CCleaner is the best clearing cache"

What do you like best?

CCleaner is a gadget that I have used consistently and I have never had any issues with it or with any of the organizations it brings. Explore and subsequently clean my PC. Web hold, history, treats and distinctive records contemplated inconsequential and after that eradicated. One of my most cherished gadgets. Yield and delete lost and shared DLLs, unused record extensions and application ways, et cetera., safely ensuing to making a support. This mechanical assembly is especially useful to utilize ensuing to emptying undertakings or applications to clean your library. It in like manner goes with a startup program that empowers you to enliven your startup by incapacitating or engaging applications at startup. It in like manner has a system restore program, a drive cleaner, a plate analyzer, a duplicate record pioneer, program extra things and a uninstall program Then, you can see that it is an aggregate utility.

What do you dislike?

I have been using CCleaner now for around 6 years. I started with the free download and revived it reliably. In the midst of that time, I never had any issues or malware that had attacked my work zone. Consistently, I continued getting information about the invigorate to "Capable". I invigorated for the present year

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incredible thing that I significantly propose.

with this instrument I perform standard and fast cleaning, which empowers my system to last more. It is valuable for step by step bolster. The concise record, the program history and the transfer of futile archives, despite the basic cleaning of the library, empower my structure to play out the exercises speedier

Ccleaner review by Francisco L.

"ccleaner es el mejor de los mejores"

What do you like best?

Este es el mejor dispositivo de limpieza y excepcionalmente total. He estado utilizando desde que resultó y funciona sin problemas. Es una aplicación que deberías tener en tu PC. o por otro lado el formulario de aplicación de cualquier gadget que tengas, CCleaner es la aplicación principal que yo declaro cuando entras en mi PC, ya que estoy seguro de que las cosas funcionarán sin problemas cuando esté funcionando. El Pro Refresh incluye cosas impresionantes y mecanización, a pesar del hecho de que la forma libre es también grande. Esto es verdaderamente el más elitista.

What do you dislike?

He utilizado el limpiador de CC durante dos o tres años y no hay problema con la seguridad. Hace que los PCs corran más rápido ayudándole a deshacerse de los registros de basura de abundancia al ponerlos en sus gadgets. No hay anuncios problemáticos fuera de la aplicación gratuita. No hay advertencias problemáticas con la aplicación gratuita. La actualización se propone constantemente y los anuncios son gratuitos, pero no se entrometen con un cliente consumado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

En la posibilidad de que usted se queda corto en el espacio en el disco duro introducir este programa, usted entenderá el venficio puede dar a su PC. Sin distorsión, pueden ser GBS y GBS de espacio libre que no sabías que podías descargar y ahí está, sin romper nada y no dejar nada perturbado, es que no lo veas. Para mí lo mejor de lo mejor.

Utilizo CCleaner en mi PC por un par de años. Actualmente lo utilizo en la totalidad de mis gadgets. Usted sabe que tiene basura que consume la habitación, sin embargo, no se puede descubrir. CCleaner lo descubre y recupera el espacio perdido en tu PC y además es tu gadget.

Ccleaner review by Jorge R.

"CCleaner is the best program"

What do you like best?

CCleaner is a device that I have utilized throughout the years and I have never had any issues with it or with any of the administrations it brings. Investigate and afterward clean my PC. Web reserve, history, treats and different records thought about insignificant and after that erased. One of my most loved devices. Output and erase lost and shared DLLs, unused record expansions and application ways, and so on., securely subsequent to making a reinforcement. This apparatus is particularly helpful to use subsequent to evacuating projects or applications to clean your library. It likewise accompanies a startup program that enables you to quicken your startup by handicapping or empowering applications at startup. It likewise has a framework reestablish program, a drive cleaner, a plate analyzer, a copy record discoverer, program additional items and a uninstall program Then, you can see that it is a total utility.

What do you dislike?

I have been utilizing CCleaner now for around 6 years. I began with the free download and refreshed it consistently. Amid that time, I never had any issues or malware that had invaded my work area. Throughout the years, I kept on getting data about the refresh to "Proficient". I refreshed for the current year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great item that I profoundly suggest.

with this instrument I perform standard and quick cleaning, which enables my framework to last more. It is useful for day by day support. The brief record, the program history and the disposal of pointless documents, notwithstanding the essential cleaning of the library, enable my framework to play out the activities quicker

Ccleaner review by Miriam M.
IT Professional

"It cleans superfast "

What do you like best?

CCleaner is a tool that I have used over the years and I have never had any problems with it or with any of the services it brings. Analyze and then clean my computer. Internet cache, history, cookies and other files considered non-essential and then deleted. One of my favorite tools. Scan and delete lost and shared DLLs, unused file extensions and application paths, etc., safely after creating a backup. This tool is especially useful to use after removing programs or applications to clean your registry. It also comes with a startup program that allows you to accelerate your startup by disabling or enabling applications at startup. It also has a system restore program, a drive cleaner, a disk analyzer, a duplicate file finder, browser add-ons and an uninstall program Then, you can see that it is a complete utility.

What do you dislike?

I have been using CCleaner now for about 6 years. I started with the free download and updated it regularly. During that time, I never had any problems or malware that had infiltrated my desktop. Over the years, I continued to obtain information about the update to "Professional". I updated this year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Impressive product that I highly recommend.

with this tool I perform standard and fast cleaning, which allows my system to last longer. It is very good for daily maintenance. The temporary file, the browser history and the elimination of useless files, in addition to the basic cleaning of the registry, allow my system to perform the actions faster.

Ccleaner review by Jane J.
IT Professional
(10,001+ employees)

"It's Super Super! The Best Cleaning Tool..."

What do you like best?

This is the best cleaning tool and very complete. I've been using it since it came out and it works without problems. It is an application that you really should have on your pc. or the app version on any device you have, Ccleaner is the first application that I activate when I turn on my PC, because I am sure that things will work without problems when it is working. The Pro update adds great things and automation, although the FREE version is also very good. This really is the best of the best.

What do you dislike?

I have used the CC cleaner for a couple of years and there is no problem with safety. It makes computers run faster by helping you get rid of excess junk files by storing them on your devices. No disruptive ads outside the free app. No disruptive notifications with the free application. The update is always suggested and the ads are free, but do not interfere with an experienced user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you run out of space on the hard drive install this program, you will realize the venficio you can give your pc. Without exaggeration, they can be Gbs and Gbs of free space that you neither knew you could release and there it is, without breaking anything and leaving nothing unsettled, is that you do not even notice it. For me the best there is.

I recommend it 100%

I use CCleaner on my PC for a few years. Now I use it on all my devices. You know you have garbage that takes up space, but you can not find it. CCleaner finds it and recovers the space lost in your computer and it is also your devices.