Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Ccleaner

(245 reviews)

CCleaner cleans, speeds up and frees up space on business endpoints. Scheduled cleaning means PCs run at optimum performance – without you doing a thing.

Work for Ccleaner?

Learning about Ccleaner?

Ccleaner Reviews

Ask Ccleaner a Question
Showing 246 Ccleaner reviews
Ccleaner review by Ethan S.
Ethan S.

"Higher speed and better performance of your devices"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Ccleaner is that it completely eliminates cookies and the tracking of the websites we visit. I have been able to corroborate this due to the disappearance of advertising and annoying suggestions of what we are looking for on the web. It also performs a deep cleaning that helps an optimal speed of your equipment.

What do you dislike?

The advanced cleaning option takes more than 30 minutes to complete. The Ccleaner software presented errors on one occasion. It restarted the computer consecutively without finishing the cleaning, but with the help of the support, we were able to resolve the failures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compared to other programs, Ccleaner was my best option, I still use it and it is effective for your computer to work properly. It has an application to optimize your mobile devices. Ccleaner also has services to recover discs and information but they have an additional price.

Thanks to Ccleaner, we free up space in the disks of our team and increase the efficiency of the RAM. What contributes to a better performance in our work area.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ccleaner
Ccleaner review by Carlos Arturo A.
Carlos Arturo A.

"Ccleaner helps to improve the performance of the operating system and the speed of our computer."

What do you like best?

Ccleaner is very effective in improving the performance of an operating system or improving the speed with which the programs in general run on our computer. It deletes temporary files from the browser, from Windows Explorer, from the operating system and from third-party programs; uninstall programs just like the Windows control panel, it also offers the possibility to rename the program entry, delete it and save it to a text file; makes a complete cleaning of temporary files, registration, cookies, etc.

What do you dislike?

The use of Ccleaner should be done seriously, because if we use it badly it can generate severe damage in the system, we must be careful when configuring Ccleaner and when cleaning in our equipment, check that everything is in order before starting to use this program. It is advisable to see tutorials to make proper use of Ccleaner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ccleaner is able to ensure your navigation, makes our computer more stable, reduces errors, updates your virus database and can disable unnecessary programs, so using Ccleaner is a good option, because it offers great advantages for the performance of your computer be optimal and you can work comfortably and adequately.

We use this program daily in our company because it helps us keep our computers in full and correct operation, at a good speed, good execution of the programs and good performance of the operating system. Ccleaner is really effective. With cCleaner we work properly because our computers have the compotamiento and the desired operation.

What Other Development solution do you use?

Ccleaner review by morris w.
morris w.

"A good way to improve the perfomance of your computer. "

What do you like best?

It is a software that I have been using for a long time now. What I like best about this software is the ability to clean up junk data from my personal and business computers and optimizing my registry. It gives me numerous types of logs and logs to clean up and it gives me a backup of my registry before starting the clean up process. I also like the fact that Ccleaner does not clear the saved passwords in the computers unless I click the option of doing so.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it may uninstall a program without user's permission.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has very helpful features and I highly recommend it to anyone considering using it.

It has provided us with an efficient platform for quick scanning of files and and offering us with excellent documentation of data regarding various processes. Overall, it has improved the performance of business computers.

Ccleaner review by David M.
David M.

"CCleaner is the best clearing cache"

What do you like best?

CCleaner is a gadget that I have used consistently and I have never had any issues with it or with any of the organizations it brings. Explore and subsequently clean my PC. Web hold, history, treats and distinctive records contemplated inconsequential and after that eradicated. One of my most cherished gadgets. Yield and delete lost and shared DLLs, unused record extensions and application ways, et cetera., safely ensuing to making a support. This mechanical assembly is especially useful to utilize ensuing to emptying undertakings or applications to clean your library. It in like manner goes with a startup program that empowers you to enliven your startup by incapacitating or engaging applications at startup. It in like manner has a system restore program, a drive cleaner, a plate analyzer, a duplicate record pioneer, program extra things and a uninstall program Then, you can see that it is an aggregate utility.

What do you dislike?

I have been using CCleaner now for around 6 years. I started with the free download and revived it reliably. In the midst of that time, I never had any issues or malware that had attacked my work zone. Consistently, I continued getting information about the invigorate to "Capable". I invigorated for the present year

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incredible thing that I significantly propose.

with this instrument I perform standard and fast cleaning, which empowers my system to last more. It is valuable for step by step bolster. The concise record, the program history and the transfer of futile archives, despite the basic cleaning of the library, empower my structure to play out the exercises speedier

Ccleaner review by Francisco L.
Francisco L.

"ccleaner es el mejor de los mejores"

What do you like best?

Este es el mejor dispositivo de limpieza y excepcionalmente total. He estado utilizando desde que resultó y funciona sin problemas. Es una aplicación que deberías tener en tu PC. o por otro lado el formulario de aplicación de cualquier gadget que tengas, CCleaner es la aplicación principal que yo declaro cuando entras en mi PC, ya que estoy seguro de que las cosas funcionarán sin problemas cuando esté funcionando. El Pro Refresh incluye cosas impresionantes y mecanización, a pesar del hecho de que la forma libre es también grande. Esto es verdaderamente el más elitista.

What do you dislike?

He utilizado el limpiador de CC durante dos o tres años y no hay problema con la seguridad. Hace que los PCs corran más rápido ayudándole a deshacerse de los registros de basura de abundancia al ponerlos en sus gadgets. No hay anuncios problemáticos fuera de la aplicación gratuita. No hay advertencias problemáticas con la aplicación gratuita. La actualización se propone constantemente y los anuncios son gratuitos, pero no se entrometen con un cliente consumado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

En la posibilidad de que usted se queda corto en el espacio en el disco duro introducir este programa, usted entenderá el venficio puede dar a su PC. Sin distorsión, pueden ser GBS y GBS de espacio libre que no sabías que podías descargar y ahí está, sin romper nada y no dejar nada perturbado, es que no lo veas. Para mí lo mejor de lo mejor.

Utilizo CCleaner en mi PC por un par de años. Actualmente lo utilizo en la totalidad de mis gadgets. Usted sabe que tiene basura que consume la habitación, sin embargo, no se puede descubrir. CCleaner lo descubre y recupera el espacio perdido en tu PC y además es tu gadget.

Ccleaner review by Jorge R.
Jorge R.

"CCleaner is the best program"

What do you like best?

CCleaner is a device that I have utilized throughout the years and I have never had any issues with it or with any of the administrations it brings. Investigate and afterward clean my PC. Web reserve, history, treats and different records thought about insignificant and after that erased. One of my most loved devices. Output and erase lost and shared DLLs, unused record expansions and application ways, and so on., securely subsequent to making a reinforcement. This apparatus is particularly helpful to use subsequent to evacuating projects or applications to clean your library. It likewise accompanies a startup program that enables you to quicken your startup by handicapping or empowering applications at startup. It likewise has a framework reestablish program, a drive cleaner, a plate analyzer, a copy record discoverer, program additional items and a uninstall program Then, you can see that it is a total utility.

What do you dislike?

I have been utilizing CCleaner now for around 6 years. I began with the free download and refreshed it consistently. Amid that time, I never had any issues or malware that had invaded my work area. Throughout the years, I kept on getting data about the refresh to "Proficient". I refreshed for the current year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great item that I profoundly suggest.

with this instrument I perform standard and quick cleaning, which enables my framework to last more. It is useful for day by day support. The brief record, the program history and the disposal of pointless documents, notwithstanding the essential cleaning of the library, enable my framework to play out the activities quicker

Ccleaner review by Miriam M.
Miriam M.

"It cleans superfast "

What do you like best?

CCleaner is a tool that I have used over the years and I have never had any problems with it or with any of the services it brings. Analyze and then clean my computer. Internet cache, history, cookies and other files considered non-essential and then deleted. One of my favorite tools. Scan and delete lost and shared DLLs, unused file extensions and application paths, etc., safely after creating a backup. This tool is especially useful to use after removing programs or applications to clean your registry. It also comes with a startup program that allows you to accelerate your startup by disabling or enabling applications at startup. It also has a system restore program, a drive cleaner, a disk analyzer, a duplicate file finder, browser add-ons and an uninstall program Then, you can see that it is a complete utility.

What do you dislike?

I have been using CCleaner now for about 6 years. I started with the free download and updated it regularly. During that time, I never had any problems or malware that had infiltrated my desktop. Over the years, I continued to obtain information about the update to "Professional". I updated this year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Impressive product that I highly recommend.

with this tool I perform standard and fast cleaning, which allows my system to last longer. It is very good for daily maintenance. The temporary file, the browser history and the elimination of useless files, in addition to the basic cleaning of the registry, allow my system to perform the actions faster.

Ccleaner review by Jane J.
Jane J.

"It's Super Super! The Best Cleaning Tool..."

What do you like best?

This is the best cleaning tool and very complete. I've been using it since it came out and it works without problems. It is an application that you really should have on your pc. or the app version on any device you have, Ccleaner is the first application that I activate when I turn on my PC, because I am sure that things will work without problems when it is working. The Pro update adds great things and automation, although the FREE version is also very good. This really is the best of the best.

What do you dislike?

I have used the CC cleaner for a couple of years and there is no problem with safety. It makes computers run faster by helping you get rid of excess junk files by storing them on your devices. No disruptive ads outside the free app. No disruptive notifications with the free application. The update is always suggested and the ads are free, but do not interfere with an experienced user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you run out of space on the hard drive install this program, you will realize the venficio you can give your pc. Without exaggeration, they can be Gbs and Gbs of free space that you neither knew you could release and there it is, without breaking anything and leaving nothing unsettled, is that you do not even notice it. For me the best there is.

I recommend it 100%

I use CCleaner on my PC for a few years. Now I use it on all my devices. You know you have garbage that takes up space, but you can not find it. CCleaner finds it and recovers the space lost in your computer and it is also your devices.

Ccleaner review by Trisha L F.
Trisha L F.

"The best cleaning tool for pc!"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is one of the best free cleaners available to download! At lightning speed Easy to use Beautiful interface by default It works directly from the first moment. This tool is designed to eliminate junk, temporary, history, cache, cockie files. You can also safely uninstall applications or programs in the Tools option.

in these moments I use the professional version and it has good features like monitoring the automatic cleaning when you turn on the computer or when you close in the browser. You can also include or exclude folders or files that you would like to delete or not. While I'm using CCleaner, I do not worry about things like the cleaner, it's like having a housewife on my PC while I take care of being the little girl. It is a charm this tool.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is that now the updater runs in the background. But in operation I have not had any problems. It is the best maintenance tool that is used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fast, safe, easy to use ...

I recommend this utility to all my colleagues and friends. It does everything it needs to make things work quickly and smoothly in the safest way possible.

This program is my little friend, it cleans most of the problems I've dealt with, whether it's storage problems, history, cache, coke or safely undo my applications or programs without leaving empty records or folders.

Ccleaner review by Sofia D.
Sofia D.

"Good for speeding up the process"

What do you like best?

Since I use Ccleaner I can not be more happy and pleased, this cleaning software does quite well its work, very efficient and efficient, easy to use and with very recomendadles features, its interface is intuitive and accurate, in its panel has Cleaner, where we will be able to select a multitude of options that we want to delete, like cookies, temporary, garbage files, system waste, etc, we also have option of registry that will efficiently clean missing Dlls of

What do you dislike?

If you do not know how to use it can delete a file that can not be recovered and end up affecting the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone wants this easy-to-use, green and flexible software program. It will virtually decorate your computer experience and make your lifestyles on the Internet much easier. 5-Star High! I love him

Ccleaner review by Mauricio S.
Mauricio S.

"Thanks to ccleaner my pc works at 100%"

What do you like best?

If you are a methodical person, like me, you should install this software that offers multiple utilities: You can analyze the disk to verify that files occupy more space, uninstall programs, select which programs can start when you turn on the Computer, searching for duplicates, clearing the record,...

It has a professional version, but the free version is enough for most users.

Regular cleaning with this program will improve the performance of your computer, releasing from residual and unnecessary files that can slow it down.

And all this as I said, no need to pay anything. It's very useful. It's free, and very easy to use, so it has to be one of the fixed on your desktop or laptop.

I think it also has a version for Android, but I have not tried yet

What do you dislike?

If I have to say something I would like to improve Ccleaner is the speed at the time to clean because if we have selected a lot of content to remove and the PC is something slow going to take a while but not many minutes, sometimes also not quite clean to the first pass And you will have to do the cleaning twice or maybe a third time to clean everything really completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very valuable tool of general cleaning in the computer, efficient and accurate, works very well in practically any computer even if it is low of resources.

Ccleaner helps me a lot in the day to day I find a very versatile tool, efficient and efficient easy access and intuitive use that cleans the computer of everything that occupies space that no longer serves or simply slows the system , leaving everything very clean and easy to fix.

Ccleaner review by jose d.
jose d.

"Complete and effective cleaning"

What do you like best?

Ccleaner has many options to perform cleaned on the computer and to have again that storage that we needed, has program cleaner, record cleaner, and can delete plugins navigation etc.

As in the teams of the company we work with many webs, residual files etc, this application comes to us wonderful to eliminate all those files that occupy us space and we do not realize it.

In addition, it is an application that is constantly being updated, always has support and gives very good impression of it.

What do you dislike?

If you have solid state disks (SSD), probably with this application all you will do is spend more and more the disk making it end up being almost disabled.

Also, a super annoying thing is that whenever you perform an update, it shows a warning message in the middle of the screen every time you open the application and is very annoying because the application is updated with a lot of Frecuenci

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, good and simple user interface, it has the potential to free up a lot of space on your devices and make things work much faster

Thanks to this application we can greatly reduce the storage on the company disks as we work with many Web pages, applications that store data in the background making the computer fill with information needlessly and with this program We eliminated it.

Ccleaner review by Lola G.
Lola G.

"Cleans effectively"

What do you like best?

It is one of the programs that should not be missing on any computer. It is more fulfilling and has many utilities. The interface is very intuitive and current, easy to understand and run.

It takes very little time to perform the cleanups, few minutes, and sometimes you notice a lot the difference. It also has programs/applications Uninstaller, clear Browser history... so you can perform external functions within the program itself.

What do you dislike?

Not much to object, the updates are sometimes reckless and become heavy because you can not cancel, so I recommend disabling Automatic Updates. I also do not like that during the installation you try to strain external programs that have nothing to do.

The mobile version could be better optimized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to optimize and clean your computer in a very short period of time and daily, this is one of the best options on the market. It also has a free trial period.

Clean the PC and detect any type of malware, as well as optimize it to be in perfect operation.

Ccleaner review by Mary T.
Mary T.

"This is a very effective program. "

What do you like best?

Really this software is very good, also has support for most operating systems, I was very happy with this program, what I like about this program is that it allows you to delete old restore points and disable programs from the beginning. It is a tool that can not be missing on any PC.

What do you dislike?

The advanced options can be difficult to understand and you do not know what to do. You can erase some of your system if you need it to work properly. In addition it only runs correctly if the browsers are closed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

excellent junk file cleaner and that makes much more performance to your computer. It also repairs registry errors effectively and with reliability guarantees. Ccleaner is a very effective program to clean your equipment, easy to use and it is not heavy. I recommend it, it improved my computer a lot.

It is an excellent program because it corrects very well the control of the records and helps you to remove all that program that does not work and that sometimes does not uninstall well inside the control panel.

Ccleaner review by Rodrigo S.
Rodrigo S.

"Powerful and functional cleaner"

What do you like best?

CCleaner has a brilliant organized and instinctive interface. CCleaner is a brilliant programming that enhances the proficiency of the work, when we have another PC more often than not works quick, however ordinarily the PC will dependably turn out to be slower, on the grounds that by the activity of many inside executables and the Installed programming will dependably be producing transitory records, reserve, document remains, history, uninstalled programming organizers, treats, framework logs and loads of collected rubbish that will influence our gadgets to work slower and in addition Occupy more storage room, CCleaner is intended to perfect and clean completely everything, you just need to utilize this cleaning programming on any of your gadgets and PCs to play out a genuine extravagance cleaning

What do you dislike?

Some of the time it crashes when you open it, for the most part happens on PCs and gadgets that are moderate or out of date, the examining procedures of the framework can turn out to be moderate. Exceptional care should be taken when cleaning since you can erase spared logins and passwords, you can even harm the framework registry if touchy information or documents are erased

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to utilize, great and straightforward UI, it can possibly free up a ton of room on your gadgets and influence things to work substantially quicker

I was exceptionally amazed this device fulfills every one of the requirements of continually having all gadgets and PCs prepared as the principal day of utilization

Ccleaner review by Enrique P.
Enrique P.

"Mantiene su PC ronroneo!"

What do you like best?

Es tan fácil de aplicar y funciona de manera rápida y absolutamente limpiando documentos antiguos cada día. Este programa de software de primer nivel limpia errores de listado, informes de DLL incompletos, problemas de caché del navegador y muchos asuntos diferentes. Utilizo esto ordinario para mantener mi PC zumbando junto a un ritmo vertiginoso. ¡Realmente lo amo! Las actualizaciones del programa de software son regulares para mantenerlo actualizado, ¡y puede haber una versión experimentada tan bien, para usuarios superiores!

What do you dislike?

Es posible que ya no le guste demasiado un modelo desatado de un programa de software profesional que hace mucho para mantener su PC funcionando al máximo rendimiento. Tal vez tengan actualizaciones automáticas preferidas a una configuración manual que necesites para ti.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Todo el mundo desea este programa de software fácil de usar, verde y flexible. Virtualmente decorará tu experiencia informática y hará que tus estilos de vida en Internet sean mucho más fáciles. ¡Lo sumo 5 estrellas! ¡Lo amo!

De hecho, ahora no he necesitado comprar una PC nueva para errores y acumulaciones de informes antiguos. El tiempo se almacena todos los días con la ayuda de mantener mi PC paseando a la máxima velocidad con este programa de software. Muchos pocos fallos del navegador almacenan esfuerzo y tiempo cada día, sin mencionar la frustración técnica cuando no se reconoce realmente cuál es el problema.

Ccleaner review by Tamika s.
Tamika s.

"great system cleaner, also improves computer performance. "

What do you like best?

good cleaner I've been using for a few years and is very good at removing garbage files that accumulate on the computer by use, also options to optimize my system and accelerate my pc. also can be automated to clean temporary files such as cache, file remains, history and cookies, since the browsers are slowing down, also has other tools such as program eliminator, plugin manager and duplicate finder, all this He does it quickly, which is excellent.

What do you dislike?

I do not have many complaints about ccleaner, only a recommendation and to be careful when making the lipieza because you can delete logins and saved passwords, you can also damage system functions if important data or files are deleted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend ccleaner is a tool with a very intuitive and easy-to-use interface, it's worth trying truthfully to improve performance on your computers.

Ccleaner improves the performance of computers and lengthens its useful life, which saves costs for the company.

Ccleaner review by User

"Potente limpiador el mejor barrendero para nuestros sistemas"

What do you like best?

CCleaner cuenta con una excelente interfaz ordenada y muy intuitiva. CCleaner es un magnifico software que mejora la eficiencia del trabajo, cuando tenemos una computadora nueva suele funcionar muy rápido, pero normalmente la computadora siempre se volverá cada vez más lenta, porque por la operación de cientos de ejecutables internos y el software instalado siempre estará generando archivos temporales, caché, restos de ficheros, historial, carpetas de software desinstalado, cookies, registros del sistema y mucha basura acumulada que hará que nuestros dispositivos funcionen más lento además de ocupar más espacio de almacenamiento, CCleaner está diseñado para limpiar y limpiar absolutamente todo, solo necesita usar este software de limpieza en cualquiera de sus dispositivos y computadoras para realizar una limpieza de auténtico lujo

What do you dislike?

A veces se bloquea al abrirlo, mayormente ocurre en computadoras y dispositivos lentos u obsoletos, los procesos de escaneados del sistema pueden llegar a ser lentos. Hay que tener especial cuidado a la hora de realizar la limpieza porque se pueden eliminar inicios de sesión y contraseñas guardadas, incluso se puede dañar el registro del sistema si se eliminan datos o archivos sensibles

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fácil de usar, interfaz de usuario buena y simple, tiene potencial para liberar mucho espacio en sus dispositivos y hacer que las cosas funcionen mucho más rápido

Me ha sorprendido mucho esta herramienta satisface todas las necesidades de tener siempre todos los dispositivos y computadoras a punto como el primer día de uso

Ccleaner review by Suso N.
Suso N.

"Great for cleaning your computer"

What do you like best?

Ccleaner is a programs that deletes and gets rid of all those useless files that keep filling your computer every day. Its always beging updated and it works very fast and finds all of those files. One time I deleted 25 GB of data thanks to Ccleaner, it makes very easy the task of cleaning your computer.

What do you dislike?

I can hardly find much I dislike about ccleaner, its free and if you know what you are doing you can have a full clean computer of useless files. Perhaps they could add a warning when entering the registry tab, since it can be dangerous if you delete the wrong registry key.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the free version most users have enought, since it has great features for absolutely zero cost. It makes the job of cleaning computers very fast. I can only recommend others to use it.

It saves us computer maintenance time as it finds and delete almost all the files that are junk, helping the computer to work faster and better, freeing disk space and deleting thousands of files, cookies and more.

Ccleaner review by Julia N.
Julia N.

"Limpia y optimiza tu ordenador"

What do you like best?

Es uno de los programas que no debe faltar en cualquier ordenador. Cumple con creces su función y tiene muchas utilidades. La interfaz es muy intuitiva y actual, fácil de entender y de ejecutar.

Tarda muy poco tiempo en realizar las limpiezas, escasos minutos, y en ocasiones se nota mucho la diferencia. Además cuenta con desinstalador de programas/aplicaciones, borrar el historial del navegador... por lo que puedes realizar funciones externas dentro del propio programa.

What do you dislike?

No mucho que objetar, las actualizaciones en ocasiones son imprudentes y se hacen pesadas puesto que no las puedes cancelar, por ello recomiendo desactivar las actualizaciones automáticas. Tampoco me gusta que durante la instalación te intenten colar programas externos que no tienen nada que ver.

La versión móvil podría estar mejor optimizada.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si buscas optimizar y limpiar tu ordenador en un período de tiempo muy corto y a diario, este es de las mejores opciones del mercado. Además cuenta con un periodo de prueba gratuito.

Limpia el PC y detecta cualquier tipo de malware, así como optimizarlo para que esté en perfecto funcionamiento.

Ccleaner review by Alejandro N.
Alejandro N.

"Mejora el rendimiento de tu ordenador"

What do you like best?

Este programa de Piriform permite eliminar archivos basura o redundantes, corregir errores y optimizar el software para acelerar su PC y ayudar a proteger su privacidad.

Además de su eficacia, la sencillez de uso lo ha convertido en el programa de optimización más popular. Simplemente selecciona una unidad para escanearla, y CCleaner te mostrará cuánto espacio puedes ahorrar y qué ajustes puedes hacer. Elije lo que deseas quitar o arreglar, pulsa en ejecutar, y el software hará el resto, en solo unos pocos segundos.

CCleaner también cuenta con un limpiador de registro para eliminar entradas no utilizadas y corregir errores que podrían ralentizar su PC. Algo particularmente útil si tienes problemas para instalar una nueva versión de un programa previamente instalado.

El limpiador del navegador, que puede eliminar los archivos temporales de Internet, el historial, las cookies, el historial de descargas y el historial de formularios, además de los archivos index.dat de Internet Explorer, es la mejor forma de deshacerse de las cookies de rastreo.

Además cuenta con un destructor de archivos seguro para borrar información confidencial o un desinstalador de programas.

What do you dislike?

La versión gratuita no permite la monitorización activa del sistema, que sí ofrece la profesional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CCleaner puede borrar los archivos innecesarios de tu sistema, llegando a eliminar varios gigabytes si llevas tiempo sin hacer limpieza, y puede proporcionar un notable aumento en el rendimiento.

Aunque algunas de las funciones que realiza Ccleaner podrían realizarse una por una sin este programa, eso nos llevaría muchísimo más tiempo, y requeriría que tuviésemos unos conocimientos avanzados de informática. CCleaner consigue en pocos segundos, los mismos resultados, ahorrando mucho tiempo en las tareas de mantenimiento de los ordenadores.

Ccleaner review by Mario F.
Mario F.

"Mejora elrendimiento de tu PC"

What do you like best?

A veces con el paso del tiempo nuestro ordenador se va volviendo más perezoso, e incluso puede que dé algún fallo inesperado. Esto se debe en muchos casos a que con la utilización continua se van acumulando en nuestro equipo todo tipo de archivos basura e información innecesaria, como pueden ser restos de programas tras una desinstalación, historiales de navegación y de descargas, archivos duplicados,…

Si eres un experto es posible que puedas ir buscándolos y eliminándolos, pero te llevaría bastante tiempo. Y si no eres un experto, seguramente no sabrás cómo limpiarlos.

Ccleaner está pensado para realizar estas tareas de forma precisa, rápida y segura. Este programa ofrece distintas herramientas para que puedas dejar tu ordenador en perfecto estado de revista. El menú lo puedes poner en español, por lo que sabrás en todo momento lo que estás haciendo.

Tiene dos utilidades básicas “Limpiador” y “Registro” que puedes usar a diario, simplemente analizando y ejecutando dicho limpiador. Luego en la sección “Herramientas” encontrarás otras utilidades, como el desinstalador o el gestor de inicio, que puedes usar cuando lo necesites.

What do you dislike?

No tengo nada que objetar a este software, yo no sabría cómo mejorarlo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cualquier persona, independientemente de sus conocimientos informáticos, puede realizar un mantenimiento óptimo de su ordenador con este programa.

Y dedicando solo unos segundos al día, y sin que le cueste nada, ya que existe una versión gratuita (además de la versión profesional).

Nadie quiere que un fallo informático inesperado le arruine un negocio, por lo que (además de un buen antivirus) es recomendable usar este tipo de programas de optimización.

Igual que las instalaciones de una empresa requieren mantenimiento (limpieza, pequeñas reparaciones,…), los ordenadores también necesitan ciertos cuidados, como los que brinda CCleaner, para mejorar su rendimiento y prolongar su vida útil, lo que contribuye a ahorrar costes

Ccleaner review by Julio M.
Julio M.

"Sin rastros de "suciedad""

What do you like best?

Si utilizas Ccleaner frecuentemente podrás presumir de tener un ordenador “limpio”, sin rastro de archivos basura que lo único que solo sirven es ocupar espacio y que hacen que tu equipo funciona cada vez peor y con más lentitud.

Ccleaner es un programa que se encarga de analizar tu PC y eliminar todo aquello que sobra. Y lo hace de forma rápida y sin complicación alguna..

Puedes configurarlo de forma muy sencilla, marcando o desmarcando las casillas que hay junto a cada opción (caché de internet, historial, cookies,…), y cuando lo tengas a tu gusto, solo tienes que darle a analizar, y luego a ejecutar. Todo el proceso apenas ocupa unos segundos, y al final te muestra todo lo que ha borrado.

También puede limpiar el Registro, y realizar otras funciones como desinstalar programas o buscar duplicados.

En la versión profesional, también puede realizar la monitorización en tiempo real del sistema, y permite limpiar automáticamente el historial de navegación, de descargas y las cookies, del navegador cada vez que se cierre este.

What do you dislike?

La versión para teléfonos móviles no está a la altura de la versión para ordenadores (que pone el listón muy alto).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teniendo en cuenta que la versión gratuita es tremendamente eficaz, creo que merece la pena dedicar unos minutos a probarla. No te cuesta ni un céntimo, y obtendrás unos resultados increíbles: cuando veas el informe que aparece al final de la primera limpieza, te darás cuenta de lo útil que es.

En una empresa es fundamental mantener el correcto funcionamiento de los equipos informáticos. Un rendimiento deficiente de los ordenadores redunda en una pérdida de productividad, y acorta la vida útil de los mismos, lo que a la larga supone un coste adicional, que puede evitarse en parte con aplicaciones como Ccleaner que diariamente realizan labores de mantenimiento.

Ccleaner review by José María M.
José María M.

"El mejor de su clase"

What do you like best?

Ccleaner es un limpiador que se ofrece en versión gratuita y profesional. Ambas son muy parecidas y cumplen perfectamente con su cometido, siendo la principal diferencia entre ambas la monitorización activa que tiene la versión Pro.

En cuanto a sus funciones de optimización ambas versiones cuentan con su conocido limpiador, que permite eliminar archivos basura tanto de Windows como de algunos programas instalados (Firefox, Edge, Vlc, Office,…). Con solo dos pulsaciones, primero en el botón “analizar” y luego en el botón “ejecutar el limpiador”, conseguirás eliminar archivos temporales, historial de navegación, caché de internet, cookies, contenido de la papelera,… Este proceso dura solo unos segundos, por lo que no hay excusa para no hacerlo al menos una vez al día (antes de apagar el ordenador, por ejemplo).

También puedes limpiar el Registro de extensiones inválidas y entradas erróneas, para un mejor funcionamiento de Windows.

Además de estas dos utilidades principales, a las que puedes acceder directamente a través del menú situado en la columna de la izquierda, también dispones de otras “Herramientas” como el desinstalador de programas, gestor de plugins del navegador, buscador de duplicados, analizador de disco,…

What do you dislike?

En cuanto su funcionamiento no hay nada que decir.

Pero en el momento de la instalación viene marcado por defecto que aceptas instalar otro software. No era un programa malicioso por supuesto; creo recordar (porque hace tiempo que lo instalé) que se trataba de un conocido navegador, pero es un programa que yo no uso. Cuando lo vayáis a instalar, simplemente acordaos de desmarcar esa casilla, y solucionado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Una vez que lo instales y te acostumbres a usarlo, no podrás pasar sin él. Se convertirá en una rutina: lo más habitual es que, bien al apagar o al encender el ordenador, dediques unos segundos a limpiarlo de archivos basura. Yo lo hago antes de apagarlo.

En la medida en que este programa contribuye a un mejor funcionamiento de los ordenadores de la empresa, resulta muy útil y rentable tener Ccleaner instalado y usarlo regularmente.

Ccleaner review by Deyvi B.
Deyvi B.

"One of the best RAM cleaners"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this tool is that it allows the release in real time of the cache memory of our computers, increasing the speed of the computer to relate better searches and perform jobs with greater speed.

What do you dislike?

The unpleasantness of this tool is that it has a very basic menu and does not have a schedule of daily cleanings or depending on the capacity of the memory used

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent tool that uses very few megabytes of memory in the hard disk of our computers and allows the cleaning and optimization of our personal and business equipment providing an improvement of interfaces to relate tasks

This tool is allowing the global cleaning of computers of both business and personal, helping people in the performance of their tasks as the optimization of computers

Ccleaner review by Ángel E.
Ángel E.

"No deja rastro de suciedad"

What do you like best?

Probablemente CCleaner sea el optimizador más famoso, y tiene bien merecida su fama, ya que es capaz de realizar numerosas tareas de mantenimiento del ordenador, para asegurar un buen rendimiento de éste.

Este programa permite eliminar todo tipo de archivos basura o innecesarios, que ocupan, y pueden llegar a ralentizar, el ordenador: cookies, historial de navegación, archivos temporales, caché, duplicados, portapapeles, vaciado de papelera,...

También puedes limpiar el registro, realizar desinstalaciones de programas, gestionar las extensiones activas en tu navegador, eliminar programas del inicio del sistema,...

Todas estas tareas se pueden ejecutar de forma muy sencilla y rápida, y sin riegos, ya que todo el menú está en español para saber en cada momento el proceso que se va a realizar.

En la versión Pro puedes además ordenar la monitorización activa del sistema para que realice la limpieza de forma automática cuando se liberen más de 0,2 gb (o la cantidad que tú elijas), o siempre que se cierre el navegador. De esta forma evitas el tener que realizar las limpiezas de forma manual.

What do you dislike?

Para mí es un gran programa, y no sé cómo podría mejorarlo. No encuentro nada malo en él para destacar, más allá de que pudiesen realizar algún cambio meramente estético en su interfaz (que no ha sufrido cambios desde hace años), pero eso ya es cuestión de gustos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Usar CCleaner es la forma más cómoda y sencilla de realizar esas tareas de mantenimiento que mejoran el rendimiento del ordenador.

Realizar un correcto mantenimiento de los equipos informáticos, supone una mejora en su rendimiento y un alargamiento de su vida útil, lo que ahorra costes.

Ccleaner review by marioxi m.
marioxi m.

"extraordinary cleaner "

What do you like best?

You could say that it is the quality of the program, which is created for the elimination of unnecessary files and invalid entries in the Windows registry, in order to obtain an acceptable performance of the computer. And it is also very important to emphasize that this program is free and easy to access without highlighting how popular it is thanks to its quality

What do you dislike?

In my case I have not had any kind of problems with this application. the only note I would like to make is about the time it takes to do its review analysis. therefore it would be great if this dimension is taken into account so that the user feels more comfortable with the Ccleane cleaning program. as well as i would like the cost that comes to have the same after a certqain time is a little lower because we do not all have to pay

Recommendations to others considering the product

I could tell those who want to use this application as a cleaner for your computer that you should download it in a reliable way since it is very useful, we should only be aware that sometimes it removes some applications from the PC. but outsiden of that it is of great utility and easy accessibility as well as what makes it so popular is its ease when it comes to handling it

The operation of this system has helped me to repair errors in the system logs, also to uninstall damaged programs. and finally to free space on the hard drive. particularly my benefit has been its ease of use since it protects your privacy. By deleting your browsing history. its afficacia and easy use heps to have a rewarding experience with this system so i could recommend it as an indispensable applicqation in our computer so we can prevent any damaged file and avoid a bigger problem in it.

Ccleaner review by Manuel G.
Manuel G.

"Limpia a fondo tu PC"

What do you like best?

Este software de Piriform es una de las soluciones preferidas por los usuarios para mantener su ordenador libre de archivos innecesarios, que ocupan y ralentizan el ordenador.

Ccleaner ofrece varias opciones de optimización en general, como pueden ser su limpiador, que elimina cookies, historial, caché o archivos temporales de diversos navegadores y programas. Además nos permite mantener nuestro Registro libre de extensiones inválidas u obsoletas, administrar los pluggins del navegador, los programas de inicio del Sistema Operativo, o desinstalar programas que ya no queramos tener.

También puedes analizar el disco para saber qué archivos ocupan más, reataurar el sistema, o borrar una unidad (esto obviamente con precaución).

Si queremos usar Ccleaner podemos optar por la versión gratuita o profesional, ofreciendo esta última algunas funciones adicionales como puede ser entre otras la monitorización del sistema para limpiar de forma automática.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta es que se incluye en los programas de inicio del sistema, y yo prefiero usarlo cuando lo necesito (pero se quita fácilmente de la lista de inicio).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Desde que lo uso mi ordenador va mejor.

Los ordenadores van más rápidos y fluidos.

Ccleaner review by User

"Instalación Obligada"

What do you like best?

herramienta perfecta para tener los equipos limpios y sin problemas. Windows es un sistema operativo que genera muchos residuos, y poco a poco eso provoca que el disco duro se vaya llenando. Para evitar problemas y que el pc acabe siendo lento e insufrible, lo mejor es tener instalado algun software de este tipo. Y dentro de las opciones disponibles, Ccleaner es sin duda la mejor, además de ser gratuito y funcionar de maravilla. A la hora de limpiar tiene muchas opciones y permite seleccionar por aplicación lo que deseamos o no eliminar. Además antes de ejecutar el limpiador se puede simular para ver cuanto espacio podemos liberar. También incluye un limpiador de registro que resuelve problemas con claves vacías, desactualizadas o erróneas. Incluye además un gestor de instalaciones para poder desinstalar aplicaciones facilmente y de forma segura (sin dejar residuos). Tiene otras muchas opciones pero las más importantes son las mencionadas anteriormente.

What do you dislike?

No creo que tenga puntos negativos. Se mantiene correctamente con actualizaciones periódicas y nunca he tenido errores o problemas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

no hay nada que pensar o considerar. Esta herramienta es necesaria en todos los equipos. En cualquier organización no viene de más y es de gran ayuda para los administradores de sistemas y técnicos de soporte. Porque permite hacer limpiezas de equipos automáticamente.

En nuestra organización lo tenemos instalado en todos los equipos, pero también personalmente lo utilizo en los equipos de mi casa, porque es un programa excelente que ocupa muy poco y es muy útil.

Ccleaner review by LIdia R.
LIdia R.

"It is a free application of closed code whose purpose is to improve the performance of the team."

What do you like best?

What is an application capable of eliminating junk files, cookies, it is also important to mention that it facilitates the process of preventive maintenance and cleaning of our hard drive and operating system, in order to obtain an acceptable computer performance. CCleaner cleaning temporary files hosted on our system, repair errors of system logs, uninstall unused or damaged programs, free up space on your hard drive and create an endorsement of system logs. This software is one of the most useful tools complete that we can use to perform the maintenance of our Windows, and best of all, it is completely free of download and very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The main disadvantage is that if you are not careful you can erase files or important programs on your hard drive which can directly affect the operation of your computer, and even damage files of the boot sector of the operating system that will take you as a consequence to reinstall the same losing all the information you had stored on that computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to improve the functioning of the equipment and this can work more efficiently and effectively, which protects you from junk files and cookies that may directly affect the operation of your computer, use it if possible on a daily basis as this guarantees an adequate care.

I can perform preventive maintenance of the equipment which helps me to avoid damaging important files and even people who ask my team to obtain the keys in the network since it eliminates them too, I have solved problems of starting the equipment and its speed, making its operation more efficient.

Ccleaner review by Jorge L.
Jorge L.

"Free application that seeks to improve the performance of any computer that uses Microsoft Window. "

What do you like best?

Is that through the elimination of unnecessary files is wasted space on the disk and access becomes faster. You can also uninstall programs from its interface and disable the execution of applications at the start of the system, to improve the startup speed and reduce the system load.

Uninstall programs just like the Windows control panel, it also offers the possibility to rename the program entry, delete it (remove the program from the control panel but without uninstalling it) and save it to a text file. The tools feature includes the possibility of disabling the automatic start of some or all of the applications in order to leave only those necessary to have a better speed of starting and shutting down the operating system, just as does the Windows msconfig command.

What do you dislike?

I do not see it as something that I dislike but rather to take into account to avoid damage to the computer and is careful to use it, because this tool, when misused, can cause damage to our system that can not be recovered afterwards. end up affecting the whole system. what can lead to loss of information and even having to reinstall the software again,,

Recommendations to others considering the product

That they use the excellent application to be able to have an efficient team and this way to make the navigation safe, it is necessary to take into account that it eliminates the files that occupy space in the disc of the equipment doing it also faster from the beginning.

That it eliminates the temporary files of the navigator and updates my base of virus that there is in Internet what makes the computer more stable and with less errors, all this assures my navigation making it more efficient, effective and safe.

Ccleaner review by Martín H.
Martín H.

"El auténtico all-in-one"

What do you like best?

Aunque existe también la versión Pro, os voy a hablar de la versión Free, que es la que yo utilizo para la rutina de mantenimiento de mi ordenador.

Este software posee varias utilidades para optimizar el rendimiento del ordenador, y conviene usarlas todas, o al menos las más útiles:

-Inicio, para seleccionar los programas que se inician al encender el ordenador: esto solo hay que hacerlo una vez, y luego se puede revisar tras la instalación de nuevos programas.

-Desinstador, para cuando algún programa ya no nos va a hacer falta.

-Registro, para eliminar las entradas inválidas (que uso una vez por semana aproximadamente).

-Limpiador, para eliminar cookies e historial de navegación y otros archivo basura (que uso a diario).

What do you dislike?

Poco que decir en este apartado, salvo que la versión móvil no es tan completa como la de escritorio, algo que también es lógico teniendo en cuenta las diferencias entre los sistemas Windows y android.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo probar, al menos las versión gratuita, y ver por ti mismo los resultados.

Mantiene los ordenadores libres de archivos innecesarios.

Ccleaner review by Dolores S.
Dolores S.

"Todo en uno"

What do you like best?

Si eres una persona metódica, como yo, deberías instalar este software que ofrece múltiples utilidades: puedes analizar el disco para comprobar que archivos ocupan más espacio, desinstalar programas, seleccionar que programas pueden iniciarse al encender el ordenador, buscar duplicados, limpiar el registro,...

Dispone de una versión profesional, pero la versión gratuita es suficiente para la mayoría de los usuarios.

Realizar limpiezas regulares con este programa, mejorará el rendimiento del equipo, liberándolo de archivos residuales e innecesarios que pueden ralentizarlo.

Y todo ello como ya he comentado, sin necesidad de pagar nada. Es muy útil. es gratis, y muy fácil de usar, así que tiene que ser uno de los fijos en tu ordenador de sobremesa o portátil.

Creo que también dispone de una versión para android, pero yo no la he probado aún.

What do you dislike?

Tiene actualizaciones demasiado a menudo, y yo por eso he desactivado la búsqueda automática de las mismas. Simplemente una vez al mes aproximadamente compruebo manualmente cual es la última versión y la descargo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se nota el cambio tras su uso.

Mejora el rendimiento de cualquier ordemador.

Ccleaner review by Mikel M.
Mikel M.

"Todavía necesario"

What do you like best?

Mucha gente cree que los "limpiadores" ya no son necesarios, que los sistemas actuales ya se mantienen bien sin necesidad de estos programas, pero no creo que sea así.

Aunque sea cierto que las limpiezas del registro o la eliminación de archivos se pueda hacer manualmente, Ccleaner permite hacerlo de una forma mucho más sencilla y segura, para evitar "accidentes".

Para mí es particularmente útil la opción de poder elegir qué programas se inician con el sistema para evitar que haya software innecesario consumiendo recursos de mi ordenador.

What do you dislike?

La verdad es que es un programa de 10 así que no voy a señalar ninguna característica negativa.

Eso sí, a la hora de instalarlo, desmarcad la casilla que indica que aceptas instalar algún otro programa a la vez (casilla que suele aparecer en la primera pantalla de instalación).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se notará el uso de este programa en el rendimiento de vuestro ordenador, así que no dudéis en probarlo (hay una versión gratuita para ello).

Este es un programa que ayuda a mantener los ordenadores en buen estado de funcionamiento.

Ccleaner review by Luis J.
Luis J.

"Limpiando a fondo tu ordenador"

What do you like best?

Este es un software muy útil para realizar tareas de optimización y limpieza de tu ordenador. Permite eliminar archivos basura o duplicados, limpiar el registro, desinstalar programas, o evitar que se inicien programas al arrancar tu PC.

Si realizas limpiezas regulares mantendrás tu sistema en perfecto estado de funcionamiento y verás que tu equipo funciona como el primer día. Además no consume apenas recursos, es muy ligero, y no penaliza el rendimiento, por lo que no hay excusa para no usarlo.

(Obviamente este programa no es un sustitutivo de los antivirus, es más bien un complemento. Cada uno cumple su función).

Existe versión gratuita y profesional, en función de lo que necesites.

What do you dislike?

La verdad es que es una herramienta muy útil, y no hay nada que me disguste especialmente. Su apariencia puede que no sea la más atractiva, pero lo importante es que cumplas sus funciones (y lo hace).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yo recomiendo realizar una limpieza con ccleaner al final de cada jornada. Es algo que he incorporado a mi rutina, y se tarda menos de un minuto.

Ayuda a mantener los equipos en perfecto estado.

Ccleaner review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Un barrendero muy eficiente y eficaz"

What do you like best?

Desde que uso Ccleaner no puedo estar más contento y complacido, este software de limpieza hace bastante bien su trabajo, muy eficiente y eficaz, sencillo de usar y con unas características muy recomendadles, su interfaz es intuitiva y precisa, en su panel cuenta con limpiador, donde podremos seleccionar una multitud de opciones que queramos borrar, como cookies, temporales, archivos basura, residuos del sistema, etc, también tenemos opción de registro que limpiara eficazmente Dlls faltantes de software que hayamos desinstalado y que aún quedan en el sistema, caché, programas obsoletos, etc, luego contamos con la opción herramientas donde nos ayudara con un desinstalador de programas, analizador de disco, buscador de archivos duplicados, y una opción por si queremos restaurar sistema previamente si tenemos creado un punto de restauración, en la función de opciones podremos personalizar Ccleaner a nuestro antojo con un sin fin de características, y por último una opción para actualizar Ccleaner.

What do you dislike?

Si tengo que decir algo que me gustaría para mejorar Ccleaner es la rapidez a la hora de limpiar ya que si tenemos seleccionado mucho contenido a eliminar y el pc es algo lento va a tardar un buen rato pero no muchos minutos, a veces también no limpia del todo a la primera pasada y habrá que realizar la limpieza dos veces o quizás una tercera vez para que limpie todo realmente por completo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una herramienta muy valiosa de limpieza general en la computadora, eficaz y precisa, trabaja muy bien en prácticamente cualquier computadora aunque sea baja de recursos.

Ccleaner me ayuda bastante en el día a día me resulta una herramienta muy versátil, eficiente y eficaz de fácil acceso y de un uso intuitivo que limpia la computadora de todo aquello que ocupa espacio que ya no sirve o simplemente que ralentiza el sistema, dejando todo muy limpio y de fácil solución.

Ccleaner review by James G.
James G.

"Good product, but bloatware creep is setting in."

What do you like best?

I've been using CCleaner for nearly a decade and it's still my go to product for cleaning up temp files from my computer and optimizing my registry. It's consistently updated with bug fixes and new features, and I've never had an incident where CCleaner "broke" my computer to the point where I couldn't fix it.

I like the fact that there are so many different types of logs and files that I can choose to clean up. It's aware of a lot of common applications that store temp files (Google Chrome, Firefox, etc) and has integrations with those applications so that it is cleaning their temporary files without performing any harm to the software itself. I also like the fact that it lets me take a full backup of my registry before I run a registry cleanup so that if I do break something, I can quickly restore the registry to what it was.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that "pro" trial features are starting to be bundled with the application. I also dislike that on update, those features can be turned back on (if I had already turned them off) without my consent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use this product, just be aware the active monitoring is turned on by default on install. You must disable it in the settings.

The problems that this application fixes are numerous. A lot of times I'll be working within a webapp only to realize that it's not working correctly because of a temp file or cache issue. I've learned that when cleaning out temp files via the browser utility (this is more specific to Google Chrome), all of the temp files aren't actually cleaned out. I typically have to run the browser utility, and then CCleaner to get all of the cruft removed before the problem will be resolved.

Ccleaner review by DAVID F.
DAVID F.

"Clean your PC in just seconds"

What do you like best?

This cleaner helps keep computers faster and eliminates everything that is not necessary and reduces the performance of the system, has a very friendly interface which allows it to be easier to use for any type of user who uses it, it is not necessary Know a lot about computing to use Cclearner.

What do you dislike?

You must be very careful when using it, since after you eliminate it you can not repair the damage, nor recover the deleted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent cleaner which helps you recover wasted space on the disk and access to the registry becomes much faster, it is a very simple application to use.

Basically, it helps eliminate everything that is not necessary and that makes the computer work faster, which helps improve performance, in the company the Ccleaner, is installed on all PCs, so that all the employees use it and keep the computer in good condition.

Ccleaner review by Shresth S.
Shresth S.

"Great Cleaning Tool"

What do you like best?

System monitoring to alert when a fixed space is available to clean up. CCleaner covers very wide range or applications from window folder, to browser and numerous third party applications. Provides great level of configuration through screen. Display additional options to control your systems programs like Uninstall, Browser plugins, system restore points etc. Additional option to clean registry to make more clarity to avoid any issues.

What do you dislike?

There are still few files that CCleaner cannot delete instantly. You have to restart the system and perform CCleaner to delete them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the must needed tool which every user needs to make their system speed faster and keep on deleting junk contents from the system.

Deleting unnecessary and junk data from the system. It helps increase system speed without restart.

Ccleaner review by Princess J.
Princess J.

"the best cleaner for my pc."

What do you like best?

CCleaner is an excellent tool, Reliable and that has saved my life several times. In fact, it removes all the impurities from the computer with such care, without removing any valuable or important folder. In addition to the ease of use and convincing interface. Protect your privacy by cleaning tracking cookies and also free space on your hard drive by eliminating junk files. If you notice that your computer is running slowly, do a full scan with Ccleaner and fix your registry. I guarantee that your PC will be much faster.

What do you dislike?

I paid for the pro version but now I am presented with promotions. Of course, they can be deactivated, but I would like you not to need a careful eye to observe these things. Also, be sure not to send your information to third-party partner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fast, safe, simple to use. I recommend this utility to all of my customers and friends. It does everything you need to keep things running fast and smoothly in the safest way possible.

Cleaning my registry typically solves performance issues and clearing out file caches from multiple sources is quick and easy. The cumulative time savings in downtime reduction by using this app as a general maintenance tool I'm sure are a significant benefit.

Ccleaner review by Amanda S.
Amanda S.

"Ccleaner is the best cleaner, to keep my pc running"

What do you like best?

Very simple and friendly user interface. Very easy to use The customer service is really very good. It is an indispensable tool, since all the unnecessary files that remain in your machine or devices, that occupy space and that make the processes become very slow. In the case of mobile devices such as tablets and cell phones, which allows you to quickly close applications that are consuming a lot of memory, you can clean the registry, uninstall programs, analyze the disk, in short, a large number of functions in a single program, which make your PC has optimal performance.

What do you dislike?

The uninstall tool does not provide "batch uninstall" or check for empty directories of uninstalled programs or orphaned registry records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ccleaner is an excellent cleaning tool, It can easily get rid of data that is wasting space or solve problems in the registry that can often generate conflicts with the software and without spending money in the process.

Having Ccleaner can have all your work clean and organized, with the best cleaning function that this software provides especially, this increases the performance immediately. It keeps the cost of support reduced, it is available at a cost accessible to the user.

Ccleaner review by Alphy T.
Alphy T.

"CCleaner Tool to Clear Unwanted Files Generated in System"

What do you like best?

The CCleaner software is an efficient and easy to use tool to clean unwanted files from the system. It is safe and familiar drive cleaner application. It has many advanced features like conservative registry cleaner, startup manager etc. It also provides a good and efficient user interface, so that a non-technical person can work on it without getting confused. It can also provide the better report of the scanning process so that a novice user can understand the working of the tool.

What do you dislike?

The CCleaner is having few demerits or disadvantages like it may uninstall programs or alter the list of programs without user permission. And the CCleaner software installer is quite basic. Also, the software takes a huge time for the scanning process. The speed of scanning and cleaning unwanted files takes more than 10 minutes usually. The accuracy of removing unnecessary files is also less.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From my experience, while using CCleaner, I would like to recommend to increase accuracy and speed of scanning process. Since it takes a long time to process the entire system, it is quite difficult for a user to working effectively in the background.

The CCleaner is a very effective utility to clean and remove possibly unwanted files generated from browsing history, trash memory, system caches, log files. It has a quick and effective scan of files. It also provides excellent documentation of data regarding the process. The features and functions in the CCleaner are very helpful and easily understandable by any user.

Ccleaner review by Sylvia k.
Sylvia k.

"Ccleaner, very good cleaning tool."

What do you like best?

I like it a lot because it's easy to use and it's easy to take the end user through the process very quickly.  This wonderful software cleans directory errors, incomplete DLL files, browser cache problems and many other things. I use this every day to keep my PC running at top speed, wide range of configurable elements from window system folders to all data browsers, cache, cookies, favorites, system registry, configurations, downloaded files. It has control over the entire program that runs on the operating system. I have never had a problem with the registry changes you have made. Only one piece of fantastic software.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that we should be careful when we modify its configuration manually, because we could delete important files forever or cause irreversible changes in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this program, I recommend it 100%, the benefits absolutely outweigh and perceived detriments.

CCleaner is a great tool to remove a lot of superfluous files in a single application. In terms of commercial programs, it is basically valuable to maintain the life of your computer.

Ccleaner review by giovanni m.
giovanni m.

"Ccleaner is an application aimed at improving the performance of computer equipment. "

What do you like best?

I like to use the ccleaner application because it has a set of tools that work in the analysis of the equipment and as a cleaner allowing to improve the functions of the computer equipment.

I like them for the following reasons:

It stands out for having a tool aimed at cleaning the location registry, in order to solve problems in file extensions, invalid program addresses and other irregular entries.

It offers the option to eliminate the temporary files from the browser of the Windows operating system, because it allows you to discard files and programs that the computer does not need for efficient operation.

It allows you to make backup copies of the registry before starting the cleaning as a precaution, avoiding the loss of important or confidential information of the user.

Ccleaner offers an option that makes it easy to uninstall programs from the user's control planner.

What do you dislike?

I believe that they should work in having a function that allows maintaining a record of the maintenance process of the computer equipment in order to evaluate its process and make decisions adjusted to the needs of the moment.

They should create the self-maintenance function of the pre-established team every month, quarter, semester or year, according to the client's requirement.

It would be interesting to make an evaluation of performance with computer history in order to see if the performance of the machine increases or decreases with the application of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider that they use it continuously for the maintenance of their equipment, the frequency of their application depends on whether they use and how many hours they dedicate to work with software that requires a high operational capacity computer.

Ccleaner is installed in all the company's equipment, and it runs every three months for the purpose of analyzing and cleaning the computer considering that we use programs that demand high-performance equipment such as AUTOCAD or Arcgis.

The application of Ccleaner leaves as a positive result that the team downloads the files, the installation of programs and the operation of the programs with greater speed.

Ccleaner review by ronald s.
ronald s.

"The best tool for a good optimization of your computer."

What do you like best?

What I like most about this application is that it cleans my computer of so much garbage, making it more optimal and better. In addition to bringing great benefits for the company because it detects errors in programs and files, it purifies the information and helps to have a better storage of the information.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least is that, for a long time since its release to the market, no more complete data analysis updates have been made and it would also be very useful if in the part to uninstall ccleaner software you can eliminate all the residues of it in the computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free software and easy to use, in addition to providing great benefits for your computer. It detects errors in applications and deletes all the files that you do not want according to the search selection.

The best benefit has been the depuration of the servers of so many junk files and errors in programs, thus having a better performance on all computers and servers.

Ccleaner review by Jayson G.
Jayson G.

"Comprehensive Disk Cleaning tool"

What do you like best?

I like how industrious it is when cleaning up disk space, and as well as cleaning up Registry issues in a breeze. It even has add-on tools that you can use to recover accidentally deleted files. I like how it scans the drive for heavy and duplicate files, so you don't have to manually find it yourself. I also like how it reminds me to wipe clean the cache when a browser is closed. Very comprehensive and I have been using cCleaner for a very long time.

What do you dislike?

I probably get annoyed when I have to close my browser when cleaning up. Maybe it's the cleaning mechanism, but it's not something I will take against cCleaner. It's probably annoying that you have to close down your running browser and windows before it thoroughly cleans up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally. I remembered how humble looking their software was, and it seems it has grown into a full-blown disk utility software it should be. And I highly recommend cCleaner to people who needs to speed up their PC without compromising anything.

It saves me a lot of instances where I am close to reformatting the computer units. I just scan the PCs and found out that it needs a lot of cleaning to do, in order to speed the PCs up again. That's very efficient, and instead of reformatting, I just need to clean up. It even speeds up the loading time and internet.

Ccleaner review by Francisco V.
Francisco V.

"CCleaner: Power, simplicity and solidity"

What do you like best?

It is a cleaner, it can repair the entries that are wrong

It could be said that it is one of the best programs to clean your hard drive of unnecessary files, obsolete entries in the registry, and many other things, with the consequent improvement of the performance of our pc.

CCleaner analyzes it by doing a search for invalid entries. Once it has been shown to us on the screen, it allows us to eliminate them. Creating, if we wish, a backup copy of this registry in case we want to restore it at some time.

You can uninstall programs from CCleaner or configure the programs that you want to run at startup, because sometimes we have too many that slow down the computer and we do not need them to run directly at startup.

It's free.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, this cleaner and repairer has no disadvantage because it gives you a lot of help in the good maintenance of your pc. The only thing would be that we have to be careful when we modify its configuration manually, because we could eliminate important files forever or cause irreversible changes in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The most known and used version of CCleaner is the free version, which does not offer certain tools such as a defragmenter that does provide the paid version, however, the missing options are offered by countless free alternatives, so this is not a lot of problems

As for the features, it offers the possibility to delete cache files, Internet history, cookies, download history, saved passwords, in addition to the trash left behind by browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Microsoft Edge, all well organized in different categories, concentrated in two main tabs: "Windows" and "Programs", in turn divided into other sections such as "Multimedia", "Applications", "System", "Windows Explorer", "Internet" and others.

I recommend the free version for any device that you have

I use it in any device and it is a very smooth tool. Just with a few clicks i clean all the system and I get rid of the files that I no longer need, which has been very helpful since I have to deal with a lot of documents and heavy programs that usually slow down the system. I use it both for work and at home and it has really given me an optimum fluidity in terms of the operation of my devices.

Ccleaner review by Silvia M.
Silvia M.

"The tool you must have!"

What do you like best?

CCleaner is probably the most known and used tool for clean your pc, optimize registry, manage startup programs, uninstall them, find duplicate files, wipe hard disk and so on! And almost everything its totally free!

The tool have some nice features also like the possibilty to specify how much deep the clean must be, or the one for analyze the disk to find which types of files are using disk space.

The update are fast and regular. The app is very fast takes. In addition it take up little space on the hard disk as well as the consumption of RAM which is very low.

What do you dislike?

The business version of the tool is a bit expensive for the new features it offer like the ability to Detects and removes Internet trackers, the possibility of prevents that user running out of space or priority customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely recommend using this tool especially on old or slow PC, will bring them back as if they were new!

If you don't need priority support and some additional features, then choose, without any doubt the free version.

With CCleaner we have recovered many gigabytes of data, that were previously occupied by Junk files, Temp files, old Windows backup files, web history files and so on...

It also made our PC fast again and much more responsive. All for free.

Ccleaner review by User in Information Technology and Services

"The Best System Cleaner to Remove Extra Spacious Data"

What do you like best?

Small size so takes less space and installed very quickly. Multiple options to install. It keeps the cookies that we probably don't want to delete. To the Recycle Binn, it has an unintrusive context menu addition. Shows a long history of all the regular program updates. Creates a backup file before making any changes to the Registry. The application even avoids scanning the Registry keys and the values the user wants to skip over.

What do you dislike?

The one thing which I found confusing is its standard download page. It even makes the program appear to cost money. Asks for the upgrade every time we start it. My only complaint about this CCleaner software is the confusing download page it has. One of the best features of this application is that, while linking to clear build pages, the standard download page of this CCleaner program that the most of the users end up on is a bit confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My only complaint about this CCleaner software is the confusing download page it has. So, I would like to recommend to resolve this only. Otherwise, it is the best software according to me, no change needed now. But, modifications must be done accordingly.

The program is compatible with a variety of Windows versions, as I am using Windows 8 at home and Windows 10 at my office. The Best part is the utility is tiny, fast, and its a thorough application. As such, there is no advertisement to fix all the issues like the other Registry Repair tools ask for. CCleaner provides Free functions 100% and it never prompts the user to pay a single peny to complete any of the tasks.

Ccleaner review by MD SAIFUL I.
MD SAIFUL I.

"Best cleaner: C Cleaner"

What do you like best?

Get an instant boost in speed

Increase the life of your computer

Keep your IT support costs down

Keep your data secure and private

Keep control over your telecommuting environment.

What do you dislike?

In a word: Trojans. Your friendly neighborhood hacker has made it a prerogative to make your life miserable by offering free system scanners inside fake website ads that then transfer a lovely trojan or virus over to your computer to start mining your information. Whatever you do - do not click on ANY of those ads that mention a system scan. They are ALL fake and should be treated the same way as any other annoying pop-up - with a Firefox add-in.

Some system scanners require you to purchase before you even try the product - this is a scam in most cases. A good scanner is usually available for free, and all-in-one software is usually available at a low cost to you after a certain amount of time in a trial to see if you like it. Remember to never buy before you've tried out the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend C Cleaner to others, i think it does amazing job.

I used it on my research computer. I believe it always keeps my computer clean and fresh.

Learning about Ccleaner?

* We monitor all Ccleaner reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Ccleaner