CDM+

CDM+ is a church and nonprofit CRM suite with solutions in donor management, fundraising, fund accounting and event management

Work for CDM+?

Learning about CDM+?

CDM+ Reviews

Showing 6 CDM+ reviews
CDM+ review by Erlinda B.
Erlinda B.

"Most User-friendly Program, ever!"

What do you like best?

Extremely user-friendly. The program is very logical, and the customer service is EXCELLENT! When I have a problem, I call them, and they walk me through the solution!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer seminars on how to use the program. I have not participated in any because they are in another state. Other users seem to be as enthusiastic about CDM+ as I am. A few years ago, a new clergy person on staff tried his darndest to get us to switch to another program. The other "super-duper" program did not offer the features of CDM+. The clergy person won the argument for the switch. The "super-duper" program would not migrate the database or records from CDM+ - over 15 years of records! Haha! We are still with CDM+ and I am very happy because I work most with the program.

Great for database and recording contributions. I can generate a report at the touch of a button! My boss put CDM+ on his mobile phone, and he refers to it a few times a day!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CDM+
CDM+ review by Anika M.
Anika M.

"Not a bad company!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can keep track of everything in one spot. Whether you are looking to start a mobile app, have data hosting, and also get more training done. They are a nice company to work with.

What do you dislike?

You get what you pay for with this company. They were great to start off with, but in the end, we just wanted to expand more and so we switched to a different company. I think they are growing, but we just were growing faster!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company is great. Despite us having to leave it, it did provide us with wonderful services and amazing support for years! The plans start at $35 a month which is decent compared to a lot of other companies offering the same or less.

It helped us get back on a smooth path when it came to getting all our reports in one place. From giving to attendance to members. It helped us organize what was left unorganized before we got here.

What Church Management solution do you use?

CDM+ review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use, easy to teach others to use. Makes fund accounting fairly simple."

What do you like best?

It is easy to enter data, easy to navigate between programs and it can give you just about any detailed report you could want or imagine. The software offers help with accounting, payroll, contributions, event organizing, membership and a security check in application that is very affordable. The customer service is excellent and the response time is very good. There is a host of reports to choose from that can be customized to your particular needs.

What do you dislike?

It is not as user friendly (intuitive) as I would like, but once you learn a procedure it is easy to use. Having two seperate places for visitors and members. I would like to have them all located in one spot with a marker that indicates if they are a member or a visitor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use this software everyday, all day long. I am able to keep Minister files updated with addresses, phone numbers, emails, and any other information that is needed.

Processing payroll and filing taxes. They are always up to date on all the changes in taxes.

CDM+ review by User

"Great for tracking spending"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to locate past purchases and checks written. There's an immense amount of data that CDM + is able to hold, and it's great for working through our many budget lines!

What do you dislike?

There are frequent updates all the time, and in my office an administrator must provide the password. That's the ONLY frustrating thing, and not even really on the program itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

Receipt and spending tracking have been a huge help! It's awesome to be able to search by keywords, accounts

CDM+ review by Administrator

"Organized tracking of accounts to analyze annual aggregate budgets."

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly run reports for X Accounts as needed for budget analytics.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to export reports to customize date columns.

We use this system at our core. All ministry budgets are organized with ease and there's many useful reports for our End Of Year analytics meeting.

CDM+ review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"CDM+ isn’t positive"

What do you like best?

The customer service team is wonderful, unfortunately they’re in charge of a bulky system

What do you dislike?

What I dislike the most isn’t that the user interface is not intuitive and looks like a college project a programming major completed for course credit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system is probably ideal for churches, but definitely not nonprofits

CDM+ made us realize we needed better donor tracking and a better donor tracking system

Learning about CDM+?

* We monitor all CDM+ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.