CDN77.com

4.8

A Content Delivery Network with 28 PoPs worldwide. Launched HTTP/2 and Let's Encrypt support as one of the first CDN providers in the world. Transparent pricing, absolutely no commitments, fees for requests or any other hidden fees and no restriction on the number of websites.

Work for CDN77.com?

Learning about CDN77.com?

CDN77.com Reviews

Ask CDN77.com a Question
Showing 40 CDN77.com reviews
CDN77.com review by Anand T.
Anand T.

"Fantastic support & best services "

What do you like best?

I am with CDN77 since 2017 now. My major concern that I will get proper support or not since my time zone was very different. But what a fabulous support they have provided from sales to site integration.

With CDN77 you are in safe hand. If you need any then they are 24/7 online in chat with window. My small queries were always resolved on the spot & technical queries in just few couple of hours. I have always got answers of my sily questions also

What do you dislike?

Their payment plan is little bit difficult to understand but once you understand it will be easy to calculate the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If getting good prompt support is your main intention then you should definitely go with cdn77

Site speed was major concern. CDN was become must have option for any ecommerce site.

Due to their latest technology in CDN it has help me to gain fast speed loading in my website which result in higher google rankings.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CDN77.com
CDN77.com review by Patrick R.
Patrick R.

"Service with a Personal Touch"

What do you like best?

I never had encountered a service that's fast and responsive to my query. CDN77 responds to my request almost in real time and their service has a heart. I could see their compassion with the concerns of their customers, nay, I would say partners in making online business better. I never had any problems with their service in the four years that I have enjoyed CDN77's service. I'm genuinely happy with their service.

What do you dislike?

None that I could think of. I have no qualms with the pricing since great service comes at a price. As long as I earn enough in my website to foot the bill, I'm happy to pay for the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend CDN77 to users who need a fast and reliable CDN. Their customer service is great.

I could see that with CDN77, my audience need not wait that long to read my articles and enjoy the information provided in my website.

What Content Delivery Network (CDN) solution do you use?

CDN77.com review by Sebastian W.
Sebastian W.

"Very good experience with very little hassle"

What do you like best?

The interface is very clear, it's easy to see the most interesting information.

The support is very responsive (I had 1 technical question and I got the response immediately).

Price is very good comparing to the competition.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but it's worth remembering that you need to recharge your account with a specific amount of money per year. So if you have are a small website, you might not be able to use all the credits during that period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare the price with other companies and it will probably be hard to find a better option with this level of quality.

Well, as the name of the company suggests, I'm solving a problem of Content Delivery Network that any website should be using (if possible).

CDN77.com review by Alin B.
Alin B.

"A great service!"

What do you like best?

CDN77 is a dream service for us. We used it with no problem so far for almost 2 years already. The set-up was very easy, the interface with all the tools are in the right place and very helpful. Furthermore, they are very flexible regarding the money spent and offered us substantial extension of the time in order to use the available credit before buying new one.

What do you dislike?

Noting. Everything is just fine, including the 7/7 available support.

We managed to reduce a lot the load of the hosting server and deliver much faster the content to our customers. The grades we receive on the performance tests are also much better now.

CDN77.com review by Lars Lindberg C.
Lars Lindberg C.

"CDN for rocket scientists"

What do you like best?

Before we started talking to CDN77 having a CDN solution was a distant dream. We knew we had problems reaching audiences outside Europe, but were convinced it was out of range financially to fix it. CDN77 gave us the confidence and security that we could start on CDN, and we haven't looked back since.

CDN77 have good personal support, good analytics, and good service with the actual CDN. I feel it is a partnership rather than a pure business relation.

What do you dislike?

Honestly not much. I could hope that over time also CDN prices will slowly drop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great price/quality ratio.

We're doing public science communication for the Hubble Space Telescope (https://www.spacetelescope.org/) and the European Southern Observatory (http://www.eso.org/public/ ). Enormous quantities of UHD and planetarium videos as well as images of cosmos in up to gigapixel-class are flowing through our pipes. We can now serve files in up to 600 GB a piece to people worldwide.

If you're into the details, read this article about the revolution that CDN meant for us:

CDN77.com review by Kum S.
Kum S.

"Happy User"

What do you like best?

They have a good distribution of nodes, and their Asia/Australia nodes are especially fast. Their reporting interface is fairly comprehensive.

Whilst, they're not the cheapest service, nor do they have any kind of way to configure the edge nodes for complex situations (e.g. user-agent normalisation), the reporting above makes them extremely useful.

What do you dislike?

Invoicing for the high-usage plans is a bit complicated, and its hard to tell how much we've put in versus how much we owe, because overages aren't listed on the invoice and the system auto-generates an invoice based on expected usage rather than what's actually in our contract.

Their setup also isn't really handy when you want to configure a large number of CDN instances---something we do in order to be able to better track usage of specific resources. Once you use more than 5 instances, it gets a bit unwieldily.

The documentation on the API also has subtle bugs listed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They're actively improving.... which means their pricing is also actively increasing as they change market targets.

Video content delivery and app delivery.

CDN77.com review by Jan G.
Jan G.

"4 Years in CDN77 is my must-have resource for Wordpress caching and video streaming"

What do you like best?

Excellent performance. Stellar support. Stable network. Edge servers keep adding. Grows larger. So the all the high points get better. I can select my own geo-locations, why should I pay for an Eastern European to watch a video that won't hit the profit column

What do you dislike?

Not much to say. High marks all the way. This crew has a refreshing transparency. Genuine top to bottom. Oh, I get often get replies from support within same hour. Could you guys speed it up? ROFL

Recommendations to others considering the product

Up to you. You know how I feel about it LOL

Wordpress file caching. Video streaming for MP4 files. Nothing any freelance or site admin can do about the family squabbles between plugin updates. Of you're in this game you know what I mean. CDN77 is never at fault, but they help me troubleshoot anyway. Nuff said.

CDN77.com review by Andy K.
Andy K.

"Great technical support "

What do you like best?

I very like CDN77 Technical Support and they has good & fast network also good price.

I don't have much more knowledges of networks. They helps me a lot and more patiences.

Anyway, Their customer service is awesome. Reasonable price . Free CDN storage

What do you dislike?

That will be great if CDN77 launchs a plan for small traffic webiste.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have good networks and Support.

Fast loading speeds all over the world for my business webiste.

We get many enquiries from other countries.

CDN77.com review by Ashish B.
Ashish B.

"Best Service for website"

What do you like best?

the #1 managed cloud company, helps businesses tap the power of cloud computing without the complexity and cost of managing it on their own.

deliver specialized expertise, easy-to-use tools, and Fantastic Support

What do you dislike?

well we did not found anything of that sort.

But one problem, sometimes google crome things that the url that CDN is hosting is a spam. That worries us a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good company to do business.

Good customer service.

fast response to customers for what they are searching on the web. High speed downloads.

Website open in less time so it becomes a good exp for the customers.

CDN77.com review by Tiny S.
Tiny S.

"CD77 Great Support"

What do you like best?

All I can say is that must be my lucky day. I am in no way affiliated with the company but just feel that I had to mention this.

I managed to get through on Skype to a member of the support team, named Jake.

I explained my concerns with my current provider, and he quickly let me know what to do and exactly how to do it, so that my free trial, CDN resource, datacentre selection, files were uploaded and prefetched, all with minutes and most importantly, with effortless ease. In my opinion, he is a shining star in customer care, and a great asset to CDM77, one that I feel deserves to be valued accordingly. I sincerely hope the service that CDN77 offers can match the level of service, that Jake provided to me on the support call today. Bravo Jake.

What do you dislike?

This review is in regards to a support call, and there was nothing I disliked about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for Jake! =]

Video content delivery

CDN77.com review by Oldřich H.
Oldřich H.

"Amazing tech support"

What do you like best?

I like the service but what makes is best for us is tech support. The term 24/7 is exactly valid and I didn´t have problems to reach them during weekends. CDN service has some specifics so the good tech support is important for us.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we have troubles to spend all annual credit because we do not have so much data. But as I have been evaluating the overall price it was still OK.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and you see! This service helped us to be more visibile in searching tools and improve SEO.

We mostly solve the right setup of features but that works fine with tech support.

CDN77.com review by Rajiv A.
Rajiv A.

"Great CDN"

What do you like best?

We have tried many CDNs but we like the ease of use as the best feature of this CDN, It was very easy to setup and get it up and running in few minutes.

What do you dislike?

Balances on yearly basis are not carried forward unless renewed

We are using CDN77 for hosting our css, images and javascript files and deliver it at optimized rate. This helps us to deliver our sites faster to the customer all over the world

CDN77.com review by Kaue P.
Kaue P.

"Good prices and features - Amazing support!"

What do you like best?

The CDN response time is great. Easy user panel and support chat. The best feature for me is the free SSL generated for especified CNAME, so you just add a subdomain like cdn.yourwebsite.com and there will be no HTTPS conflict.

What do you dislike?

The credit charges could be a little more flexible, or a pay-as-you-go system would fit perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a trial period, won't regret! Great features and easy-to-use!

I'm in Brazil, so my clients, and our servers are located on Texas. We reduced page loading time by caching static content through CDN77 datacenters. We've noticed a big difference on PageSpeed and GTMetrix score.

CDN77.com review by Lubor B.
Lubor B.

"CDN77 rocks"

What do you like best?

Easy setup

Power/price ratio

Moscow, Russia based node

New functionality added regurarly

Support department is open for new ideas

What do you dislike?

Directory-based purge not possible, we hope to make the support add it

Inreasing costs as we grow, but this was expected

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support & customer care

Easy setup and implementation

Reliable service

Power / price ratio is very reasonable

New functionality added regurarly

We have website with huge static content, needed to distribute it world-wide to speed up loading for our clients. So far we transfered tens of TB through the CDN and counting. Our servers are free to handle our business needs and do not server static content any more.

CDN77.com review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Simple, fast & fun to use"

What do you like best?

CDN77 did a great job on the User Experience of this service. Setting up a CDN is a matter of literally 2 clicks! You provide your website URL, pick a name, and that's it. CDN77 will give you a new URL to direct your assets to.

Simple as that, all that's left to do is replace the assets path on your builder.

They have a very simple and flexible API so implementing it into your CI solution should be fairly easy.

CDN77 is also very cheap to use, I love the pay as you go model and they allow you to preload your account with funds which is a must for me.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I have to CDN77 is that the preloaded funds have an expiration date of one year. and as far as i know you can not pull your money back once you've deposited it. kind of an annoying approach especially when the minimum deposit they allow is 150$, wish they had lower amounts for small accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not expensive, it's easy to use. If you are thinking about it just give it (literally) 5 minute try and you wont regret it.

After using CloudFront for a while and loosing just about all my hairs from it, finding about CDN77 Was a blessing. working with a CDN became something obvius from the get go, when before it was a thing kept for the end. No more of "Do we really need a CDN? maybe when we reach a bigger traffic" Or "Setting up a CDN is sooo tedious, Leave it to the DevOps guys to handle"

CDN77.com review by Enrique V.
Enrique V.

"Excellent service, better customer service"

What do you like best?

I have been using CDN77 por 2 years now... Great service. Always uptime.

My sites works faster than before.

I have about 7 sites working in one CDN 77 account and all works perfect

Their customer service is amazing

What do you dislike?

Note that the minium prepaid amount is USD 149 and you have to recharge every year.

I'am solving overload in my server and bandwith issues when there are a lot of visitors.

CDN77.com review by Duncan E.
Duncan E.

"Very happy changed over from AWS CloudFront"

What do you like best?

- They have a better distribution of nodes

- They are easier to configure

- They work out around 50% of the cost of what we were using (AWS Cloudfront)

- They have very clear and usable reporting

- Friendly and effective customer service

What do you dislike?

They don't have a Top Referrers report which was very useful for checking "hot linking"

We're running a large, professional cooking blog and we server all images, JS files and CSS files through a CDN. This means we can server more people, more quickly and with a smaller Server. It also limits data transfer from the Server itself which cuts costs.

CDN77.com review by Randy V.
Randy V.

"Raza was able to point out an error in my hosting account domain settings"

What do you like best?

The quick response of CDN77 chat box was very fast and Raza knew his stuff

What do you dislike?

Cannot think of anything I don't like about CDN77

Videos were not showing up on my site due an incorrect domain setting in my hosting cpanel. Raza was able to discover the issue from his end.

CDN77.com review by Emre T.
Emre T.

"Great Price/Quality Ratio CDN Including POP In Turkey"

What do you like best?

It has POP Location in Turkey and more suitable price by other rivals. Good file purging, CNAME using are good features.

What do you dislike?

Payment amounts (credits) are so high (min is $149)!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a good CDN with more pop's go with CDN77

I'm using CDN for faster load my files with lots of servers. Files are loading on the nearest POP location.

CDN77.com review by Will H.
Will H.

"Best Value for money"

What do you like best?

Best Value for money and great chat support. They can easily help with setup and troubleshooting.

What do you dislike?

I dont have anything to add here. I like the product.

Fast loading speeds all over the world for my web design business.

CDN77.com review by Martin V.
Martin V.

"Easy and fast CDN setup"

What do you like best?

Very easy and fast setup

Nice reports

Free trial - then I pay for it

Reasonable price

Free CDN storage

Support

SSL compatible - free certificate

What do you dislike?

I don't know ... I just setup it and it's working fine ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy setup and free trial ...

We're using it for faster static content loads... our visitors are happier.

CDN77.com review by Ondřej K.
Ondřej K.

"Best CDN for us"

What do you like best?

Fast reactions, great support and nothing is impossible. Open minded for technology news and are open to help with new solutions. news services new products.

What do you dislike?

Very hard to find, but happy to say - "nothing".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try them and you will be happy

Content delivery - videos - streaming and downloads, security, tokens etc.

need to deliver almost 4TB peta monthly moved there from Level 3 where they are not able to realise our needs.

CDN77.com review by Consultant

"Excellent service and technique support"

What do you like best?

The technique documents are very claire like with CMS integration, and mean while even with some problem they are always there to support

What do you dislike?

I would like to say nothing dislike, they are very good

We need to make our e-commerce site more better performance so CDN is key point to help, and yes it is better performance that our client is happy to passe the transaction on the site quickly

CDN77.com review by Tomáš S.
Tomáš S.

"Great value and amazing customer support"

What do you like best?

Amazing support. On their website there is a chat. But instead of other companies, they are really using it for communication with people.

And also, if they arrange with you something, usually there is follow up via e-mail, about progress or when the job is done.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike. They solve my problem and help me with all my issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Really. And look into their other services.

CDN distribution of our content over the world for juicyfolio.com services.

CDN77.com review by Cristian M.
Cristian M.

"Good service with easy configuration"

What do you like best?

The easy configuration is the best for me

What do you dislike?

The minimum amount are 149$ and after one year the credit expires

Can offer a good cdn service to my customers

"Nice and clean UI"

What do you like best?

Setting up CDN can be sometimes complicated. However, with CDN77 it's easy to set up multiple projects. When we had some problem, CDN77 support was very knowledgeable and helped us.

What do you dislike?

Credits could have higher expiration period.

Since our web app is hosted in Germany and target group is in Czech Republic, we were able to speed up the performance of our app.

CDN77.com review by Per E.
Per E.

"A great CDN at a low cost"

What do you like best?

CDN77s customer service provide great customer support that have solved all of our questions, and helped us when things didn't quite go as expected.

What do you dislike?

Some administrative details could have been smoother during our onboarding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, if you learn the basics of CDN you will have no issues using CDN77.

Mainly improving our performance for static resources.

CDN77.com review by Mohit B.
Mohit B.

"Great CDN"

What do you like best?

First and most important thing is Speed and CDN77 is really fast. It was really easy to set up. One of the another best feature is their Custom care, the support is top notch.

What do you dislike?

Lack of complex rules and customizations. CDN77 is best suited to casual users who want all the complicated stuff taken care of. The look and feel of the website isn’t very modern,

I have web app for image hosting and CDN77 exponentially reduced the load speed of the page.

CDN77.com review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Support, API"

What do you like best?

We needed to manage many CDN resources. With their API we were able to integrate the management into our company internal management system.

Great support, their response to our submitted issue was very quick and their communication friendly.

When we tried the 14-day trial we needed to increase the data limit, they did it, no problem.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There were some issues but the support took care of it.

We create and host e-commerce systems. Our websites are far more responsive after using CDN. The load on our servers dropped.

CDN77.com review by Dominik V.
Dominik V.

"Easy to use and all functions needed"

What do you like best?

its simplicity, reliability and costs. Really useful dashboards. Setup for production took us less than hour!

What do you dislike?

Maybe higher prices for asia region. But it is not our concern right now

We are serving images for the apps. we wouldnt be allowed to have this kind of speed without CDN.

CDN77.com review by Vladimir S.
Vladimir S.

"Good and reliable CDN"

What do you like best?

Simply said, it does what is supposed to do. Stable performance, reasonable price.

What do you dislike?

nothing. We are using CDN77 for about a year and we haven't experience any issues with the service so far.

Better load times of our website and components for our customers around the world.

CDN77.com review by Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"CDN with many PoPs"

What do you like best?

They have trial so I can try it before bought the service, they have many PoPs made site goes fast.

They also support Let’s Encrypt, since Im using Let’s Encrypt. The Interface is simple made easy to setup and use.

Price is Reasonable.

What do you dislike?

PoPs in Jakarta, Indonesia have special limitation to use it, know it after use the service, I hope the PoPs can be use same us normal PoPs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for CDN with many PoPs, then you can use CDN77

I'm using CDN for made my site loading fast

CDN77.com review by Sahil C.
Sahil C.

"A good CDN service at comparitively cheaper costs!"

What do you like best?

User Experience, API, Support and prices!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really! Overall a good solution to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The CDN77 team knows their job! Go ahead and try them.

E-commerce hosting

CDN77.com review by Administrator

"Very fast support, good price"

What do you like best?

Definitely support. I receive response via chat is in minutes and everything is solved very quickly. Also their prices are among the best when I made a comparison.

What do you dislike?

Lack of datacenters in Australia, Africa and South America. Repetitive loading of files to their pops around the globe costs us some money. We avoid that by moving data to their storage instead of our cloud storage.

High prices when transferring data from cloud provider.

CDN77.com review by User

"Fast and reliable CDN service"

What do you like best?

Great 24/7 online chat support, easy to use

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything that I don't like

As a content delivery network, CDN77 helps us deliver traffic daily with datacenters worldwide while you a have full control on traffic costs.

CDN77.com review by Agency
Agency

"Very happy with CDN77"

What do you like best?

I have been using CDN77 por 2 years now... Great service

What do you dislike?

nothing, perhaps havent a service Pay As You Go for samll websites

Better load times of our website

CDN77.com review by Administrator

"Great service with prompt support."

What do you like best?

quick delivery of service with little hassle.

What do you dislike?

nothing , all is well i like this product

It delivers quick and smooth content to our site.

CDN77.com review by Consultant in Computer Networking
Consultant in Computer Networking

"exellent service and perfect dashboard"

What do you like best?

the technical support is really good and very fast to reply back, I would like recommand it since it is very important once your CDN has problem

What do you dislike?

Nothing really dislike except that we had little usage for cost and it is not adjustable extention time

Recommendations to others considering the product

very good technical support

performance and once used we had resolved it

CDN77.com review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Everything needed for a great price"

What do you like best?

Fast & Helpful Support - pricing seems very competitive and has all the services we require.

What do you dislike?

Nothing we dislike - we had to ask them to activate certain features but it wasn't a problem.

Reducing the load on our server and optimising speed with all our imagery hosted by this service.

CDN77.com review by User in Internet

"Great service and support"

What do you like best?

- fair and transparent price

- 50GB free storage

- helpful support from nice people

What do you dislike?

- price for Brazilian/SaoPaulo DataCenter

- save resources on our servers and provide a better service for our Customers.

Learning about CDN77.com?

* We monitor all CDN77.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.