CDNify

CDNify is a flexible and easy-to-use content delivery network built for developers, startups, and digital agencies to accelerate your website, speed up load times and provide a faster, more reliable experience for your customers.

Work for CDNify?

Learning about CDNify?

CDNify Reviews

Ask CDNify a Question
Showing 7 CDNify reviews
CDNify review by Anthony d.
Anthony d.

"Easy experience for making your or a client's website faster"

What do you like best?

I liked the simplicity of CDNify. When having to implement a bunch of changes across a bunch of client accounts, the ability to be able to do them at a larger scale and quickly/more effectively is much appreciated.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have much negative feedback. The process of working with them was pretty seamless. After setup is complete you're pretty much hands off for the most part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great, easy to use product! I would highly recommend it if you are looking for overseas hosting. The client I was working with was US based but was having issues with overseas customers not being able to view their websites correctly and/or it was hanging for them, taking forever to load. The most frustrating part was whenever they were trying to test it themselves they weren't able to replicate the issue because obviously ping to their own servers from local machines were extremely quick.

Once the issue was thought that it might be something to do with latency and they started looking into overseas hosting, we started vetting different vendors and CDNify stood out from a recommendation from someone else. Once the client switched over hosting, we saw immediate improvement. I think the better part was that since our quality scores and organic listings jumped up on the international Google pages, the increase in traffic we saw to the site essentially ended up paying for itself.

The main issue we needed to fix was having our website be hosted globally since the client I was working with had a lot of global customers. We have realized faster loading times from overseas users and a boost in our google ranking as such.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CDNify
CDNify review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Confusing product, Awful customer service, Horrible load time."

What do you like best?

Nothing, they have no clue how to treat their customers.

What do you dislike?

Simply their customer service and how they handled the most minor of issues.. I had the product for only a few minutes before realizing it was not for me. It was confusing, slow, and not the best fit. So I emailed customer service for a refund...

No can do said the lady, apparently honoring their terms of service was more important than refunding someone who literally had the product for less than an hour, and received absolutely zero benefit.

A much better approach would have been, sure I can refund it. Can I ask why? Maybe I could help you find what you were looking for. That would have been majorly helpful and would have saved this review and potentially my continued service..

Better luck next time CDNify, at least your TOS is in-tact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just look at other people maybe pagely or immotion.

Establishing a long-term relationship with a company like CDNify can be harmful as they clearly do not have the customers back.. Tread carefully.

What Content Delivery Network (CDN) solution do you use?

CDNify review by Mohit B.
Mohit B.

"SImple and Easy tool"

What do you like best?

One of the best thing about this tool is it has really great customer service and it really easy to use. Security features are also really good.

What do you dislike?

This tool is bit expensive and one of the bad thing is that it doesn't have any free plans or a trial version so it is really difficult to choose this over other CDN services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would really recommend to companies which deals with security and big images or videos.

We are image hosting website and CDNify helped us to load our web application and images quickly.

CDNify review by Sohel A.
Sohel A.

"CDNify simplicity feel me like a bird."

What do you like best?

I like its simplicity. Reasonable price & easy to configure.

What do you dislike?

There could be a trial plan or small free flan.

Basically I do care of software scale & architectural tasks.

CDNify review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Cdnify is awesome "

What do you like best?

Pushing your applications assets into the cloud has never been easier. Just having an instant CDN is super awesome

What do you dislike?

I got some problems using grunt-cdnify, but I found a fix, so never mind.

I am only using cdnify to host the assets for my frontend application

CDNify review by David C.
David C.

"Great support"

What do you like best?

Great support and beautiful interface—very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Their website static hosting option is lacking a few advanced features, but it's very early days so I suspect we'll see some updates soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a CDN or static hosting (with CDN built in), CDNify is definitely worth a trial.

CDNify review by Phil S.
Phil S.

"CDNify - A quality service provided for a very reasonable price"

What do you like best?

The simple interface makes it real simple to set up your cdn quickly and painlessly. Customer service is outstanding with questions answered quickly & succinctly.

What do you dislike?

I am using the Micro package and SPDY doesn't appear to be provided, although my hosting provider does provide SPDY.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it try, you are not tied into long contracts

Learning about CDNify?

* We monitor all CDNify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.