CDW

Provider of technology solutions for business, government, education and healthcare. With a balanced portfolio of 250,000 small, medium and large customers.

Work for CDW?

Learning about CDW?

CDW Reviews

Ask CDW a Question
Showing 12 CDW reviews
CDW review by <span>Tom P.</span>
Tom P.

My CDW Experience

What do you like best?

They have a lot of products available and it is easy to search for them on their website.

What do you dislike?

We were not receiving the best prices and it was not easy to get a hold of our rep at times. I have had better customer service experience with other vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please due your due diligence and verify the prices for their products compared to other vendors.

We used CDW for procurement of hardware and software licenses when I first came on board. We know request for quotes from at least three vendors before we purchase hardware or software.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CDW
CDW review by <span>Chris P.</span>
Chris P.

Good Service, Good Prices

What do you like best?

Obtaining quotes is quick, prices will very often beat other vendors.

What do you dislike?

Not too easy to get quotes without direct interaction. Minor issue though

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it - especially for larger purchases, no reason not to get another quote!

Decreased prices for purchases, often less work purchasing as well. Saved time and money.

What Cisco Data Center Resellers solution do you use?

CDW review by <span>Kevin L.</span>
Kevin L.

CDW

What do you like best?

system operation is easy to use, products and services for business is easily available for use.

What do you dislike?

server is up an down and sometimes takes long time to get back on the production.

We primary use CDW as data warehouse distribution and not for problem solving.

CDW review by <span>Zachary R.</span>
Zachary R.

CDW Provides excellent customer service

What do you like best?

Whenever I have had to contact CDW, they have been helpful. They answer quickly, and have yet to provide me with an unhelpful answer.

What do you dislike?

I really can't say anything bad about CDW. They have been excellent to work with and I would gladly recommend them to anyone who asked about a solution they offer.

I have used CDW to purchase numerous solutions in the past. I am currently building out a data center with things I have purchased from CDW.

CDW review by <span>Jeffrey R.</span>
Jeffrey R.

CDW is a one stop shop for everything IT. They are, however, usually not the least expensive.

What do you like best?

I really like knowing that just about anything I could need can be purchased through them. Whether hardware software, or services they have a solution for just about any need. In addition even smaller customers are assigned a solution advisor (salesman!) who helps walk you through some of the process required in ordering through them as their catalog is huge and covers many different versions of the same product.

What do you dislike?

As mentioned above each customer has an advisor that helps them with their requests and needs. That advisor, one would think, would have at least a modicum of experience in many of the technologies CDW offers but I have found that more often than not I am the more experienced and I end up using the advisor more as an order taker vs, advisor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not 100% committed to always getting the lowest price and want a one stop shop for all your IT needs, this is the place.

CDW review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

CDW review

What do you like best?

They are very quick in responding, gives resonable price for the hardware we need and timely delivery

What do you dislike?

Everything about CDW is great, I like everything about it.

Learning about CDW?

* We monitor all CDW reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.