CDX Pro

Xceligent provides a database of commercial real estate listing data for comparative market analysis

Work for CDX Pro?
Boomtown real estate marketing   2x

Learning about CDX Pro?

CDX Pro Reviews

Ask CDX Pro a Question
Showing 9 CDX Pro reviews
CDX Pro review by <span>Scott P.</span>
Scott P.

It's the best we have but still not great

What do you like best?

I think Xceligent is the best resource we have as industrial brokers in the Southern California area, especially for finding tenant information. It is relatively user friendly and easy to use. The interface is fairly good, the data within it is very hit and miss. I like the availability of data, it's just difficult to fully trust it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the tenant information is often wrong. It is a terrible reflection on me to call a business, ask for the Xceligent reported decision maker, and have them tell me that "Mr. xyz has been dead for 15 years." I cut them slack because I understand that it is a difficult undertaking to keep up with changing company and property information, however, it is their purpose and they are extremely average at it. The interface is fairly good, the data within it is very hit and miss. The data has failed me many times. It's difficult to fully trust the numbers, availability, and especially contact information. I wish it was trustworthy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it as a starting point but I highly suggest building your own database. Over time it will be more accurate than Xceligent.

It is my main source of information as a broker. I use it every day multiple times a day. I search for available properties using it and find contact info through it. I save searches and like that feature. I like the usability.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CDX Pro
CDX Pro review by <span>Taylor S.</span>
Taylor S.

CDX Pro

What do you like best?

Xceligent has proven to be a great resource for the Cleveland real estate market. From comparing properties to finding brand new space just on the market!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the speed of uploading new properties is slow when I am creating new reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great and really comparable to other commercial listing sites.

When it comes to CBRE getting a new client we get started right away on finding potential properties, we have found putting together new property tours is made easy with CDX. We are able to easily put together tours and get books ready and out the door!

What Real Estate Marketing solution do you use?

CDX Pro review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

Helpful tool for market reviews

What do you like best?

Xceligent allows me to control the content and information about my listings directly through their page. I can easily make updates or upload new pictures and brochures. It also provides access to broadcast emails for requirements for space, reminders of listings, or miscellaneous industry related announcements.

What do you dislike?

Some data uploaded is not always current or correct - one of the risks from having users directly input their own data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Xceligent offers a great platform for agents to provide and extract market data. This is supported by a research team which helps provide consistency on the platform. It also allows users to share broadcast emails for industry peers for requirements and availabilities - something that other platforms do not offer.

Quick access to property information and availability is always important for me. Knowing what properties are available for my clients, and sharing what listings I have with other agents, always keeps me moving in the right direction to complete a transaction for a client.

CDX Pro review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

Xceligent: constantly improving

What do you like best?

Xceligent is a great resource for information and it is constantly improving. I currently use it for property info, property availabilities, and sale & lease comps. It is giving Costara run for its money, especially because of its affordability. They also provide informative market reports. I like that Xceligent has reps that verify information that is posted.

What do you dislike?

Xceligent is not quite as up to date when it comes to retail and office properties, but it is great for industrial. Each year, it is increasingly better, but it is not as informative as costar or loopnet in my markets when it comes to retail and office properties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Schedule a demo with an Xceligent rep

Xceligent provides information to brokers.

CDX Pro review by <span>Jamie K.</span>
Jamie K.

CDX is so freaking awesome!

What do you like best?

Eblasts to other brokers. Access to more info, ACCURATE INFO.

What do you dislike?

It may only be limited to AIR MEMBERS, although have a smattering of listings that are pay per listing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great, has helped me close alot of deals.

Commercial real estate tenant rep and my listings.

CDX Pro review by <span>Jeffrey P.</span>
Jeffrey P.

Database is growing but needs refinement

What do you like best?

Access to data and search criteria are granular. Good set of tools. Fast and responsive.

What do you dislike?

Data is lacking depth and details. Needs more specific party details and prior transaction details.

Searching for sales comparables and on market opportunities

Learning about CDX Pro?

* We monitor all CDX Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.