Celoxis

Celoxis is enterprise PPM and project management software for managing complex project portfolios & processes.

Work for Celoxis?

Learning about Celoxis?

Celoxis Reviews

Ask Celoxis a Question
Showing 55 Celoxis reviews
Celoxis review by Gautier M.
Gautier M.

"A very nice online app to manage all your projects, best GANTT editor online I've seen"

What do you like best?

Gantt edition is at its top, calendar publication is reliable, ergonomy is quite enjoyable, and at the top, you have a present customer service, which reactive for a feature we were missing (separate publications on vcal, distinguishing projects from tasks and events). That feature is to be coming, but such reactions are really enjoyable.

What do you dislike?

Name is not easy to remind, as it as no link either to Gantt, tasks, projects or something like that. That may have unserved its developer a bit. Really, not much to add here : think of it like a nice to use (dapulse, basecamp...) with omniplan or MS Project features. Yep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review first all your needs to be sure what you are searching for. For us, the deal-breaker is a good visual Gantt editor and an efficient google calendar publication. We had a tryout for Gant Planner for example, but it wasn't meeting our expectations, we were really happy to find Celoxis on the way.

We were searching a solution to mix Project GANTT task management, as a small team online tool, allowing us to publish these tasks and phases on Google Calendar.

Celoxis does that, and much more

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Celoxis
Celoxis review by Natalie J.
Natalie J.

"Great all round PM tool especially for digital projects"

What do you like best?

As well as the standard ability to plan project, Celoxis allows you to bug track, resource plan, and create a wealth of reports. Not only that but you have unlimited client access for clientst to be able to log and view their own bugs as well as track the progress of their project, granting specific permissions and allowing full transparency.

I also like the ability to customise reports and fields, import project and export reports in csv, pdf and msproject formats.

The support team are incredibly responsive in addition to the articles and forums within the help centre.

On a daily basis I use it to plan projects, allocating estimated hours per task, check progress of a project, check the resource availability, and calculate risks.

What do you dislike?

With each release improvements are made, but whenever there is a release the system can be a little buggy, but is usually resolved very quickly and tickets are dealt with promptly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go! Take a look through the Getting Started video abd Help documents

Budget analysis, resource planning, project tracking, document versioning.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Celoxis review by Marc A.
Marc A.

"Good Project Management Solution"

What do you like best?

I like the realm of features available in Celoxis. We use this on a daily basis in my organization, although I do wish we leveraged more of the available features. The interface takes a bit of getting used to, but that is only because there are so many options. Some of the controls are kept within the admin team which takes away from some of the functionality that would benefit me, but that is not Celoxis's fault.

The time tracking is really nice and provides solid reporting. The project plans I create in the application are flexible and easy to manage. The updates are regular without becoming disruptive, and the company asks for feedback regularly and actually notifies well in advance of upgrades, which does not happen with every solution...

Overall I really like Celoxis and am pleased with it so far.

What do you dislike?

It takes a while to really get a feel for the system as it is quite robust.

The timekeeping has a couple of quirks that you have to remember or you lose your entries.

The menus could be a bit more intuitive.

I manage 20-25 projects at any given time, so tracking time and project status is a bit difficult. Celoxis makes it easier for me to do this efficiently, without taking too much time away from "real work."

Celoxis review by Misha (Michael) M.
Misha (Michael) M.

"One year after Celoxis deployment"

What do you like best?

There are many great things about Celoxis, but to me the following stand out above all

1) Thorough replication of MS Project functionality.

Most competitors take simplistic approach to project plans, but for us this was not an option as out project plans initiated in MS Project are extremely detailed. The fact that Celoxis handles all the data and does it with ease was the number one reason we chose this tool.

2) Performance

Our largest project Plan to date has 5000 lines - more than enough to make other tools choke. Not so with Celoxis. Performance is fantastic, and they improve it from version to version. In the beginning I was concerned that the project managers will be slowed down when working with Celoxis project plans, comparing to their workflow in MS Project, but all these concerns disappeared very quickly. This is a very fast tool indeed; especially considering all the data it crunches.

3) Reporting

No surprise there as anyone who tries Celoxis comments on its Reporting capabilities. These are second to none. Essentially - almost everything in Celoxis is a report, and you can include in these reports any objects that exist in the system - users, clients, projects, tasks, documents, discussions, assignments, and the multiple attributes of those objects. All reports are sortable, filterable, and configurable for the personalized view. Charts are interactive. Object names are clickable, allowing for the quick access of any object listed in the report.

What do you dislike?

Celoxis is a complex system, and it has a huge room for improvement. It would not be fair to call the list below the Dislikes - rather this is a wish list of things I miss

- Ability to color code (rich formatting) the project plan tasks

- Ability to export project plan as pdf

- You can print to pdf, but it does not work all that great, especially with the large projects

- Weak solution for bug and issue tracking

- Do not get me wrong - it is great that Celoxis attempts to present a handy solution for the bug tracking, but it is very weak, comparing to conventional bug trackers. Weak to the point that we are not considering using it

- No drag-n-drop support for the file sharing

- Single layer licensing schema - I wish I could purchase cheaper licenses for the resources that only need the access for time reporting purposes, and nothing else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test and evaluate thoroughly.

Plan accordingly.

Celoxis allowed me to take 3(!) evaluation periods before I decided to commit to the software, and I did a lot of planning and configuring before taking it to my team. This effort certainly paid off.

And to Celoxis - thank you for being patient with us!!!

We are all about project management. Everything that the company does is a project - whether the Client or Internal. Every project needs a team, a project plan and a budget. Every project generates deliverables and invoices, and so on…. It takes a flexible and robust system to track all this information, and Celoxis gave us exactly that.

In addition, switch to Celoxis from allowed us to centralize all the information and make it searchable and accessible. Finding a project plan, or reporting on a specific data foe a specific project or a client became a breeze.

Lastly, Celoxis is handling time tracking and resource allocations, allowing us for the first time to create an accurate picture of the true capacity of the shop, as well as making plans, forecasts and projections for the future.

Celoxis review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"It's nice if you never want any of your data back"

What do you like best?

I like the cloud based architecture and the anywhere any time capabilities.

What do you dislike?

We are currently moving away from the platform due to a purchase on another product that better suits our needs. Upon doing this Celoxis began to hold our data hostage. There was no bulk download to get anything out of the system. Sure you can download into XML or MS Project the individual projects one by one but no files came along with it. AND SUPPORT WAS TERRIBLE!!! They refuse to get on the phone. Absolutely refused. They answered with one word answers and wouldn't do anything to assist us in getting our data from their system. I had to call their sales and pretend I was from another company to get a live person who would only help because he thought I was going to buy something. That's how I found out you could get data out in MS project form. All in all you should run from this product if you want to A. own your data and B have and any level of customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run as far and as fast as you can from this product. The support is atrocious and once your data is up there don't even think about getting it out.

We were able to move away from SharePoint for managing projects which was great but that's where the benefits ended.

Celoxis review by Sven S.
Sven S.

"Celoxis as a PM tool"

What do you like best?

The best about the Celoxis tool are the capabilities and flexibility.

It is not only providing a PM tool with all the usual features which you would expect from such a tool but also full blown capabilities for collaboration with client users. Furthermore it offers a app concept which makes it possible to integrate other workflows into the tool.

What do you dislike?

it is great as a online tool but the printout capabilities are not yet on a hig level quality which can be used in presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to first discover capabilities and use the introduction/training by celoxis.

We are providing transparency for planning, budgeting and collaboration for internal and external projects.

The tool supports us to work together on projects in decentralized teams and gives us the option to have a way to fully cover all aspects of implementation projects.

Celoxis review by Erin E.
Erin E.

"Celoxis for Project Management, Time Tracking, and Beyond."

What do you like best?

Our agency LOVES Celoxis. We even call it Celo for short (more like Celo budgets--LOL. Agency life, right?). Celoxis is great for tracking time and keeping tabs on all the projects going on within the company. It is so easy to customize fields and pull reports for exactly what you need. We have even set up a graph that shows our billable hours for the week! It is a great custom tool that gives us our utilization rate at a glance. You may need a doctorate to figure out how to set-up all the custom fields, but once you do it's smooth sailing.

What do you dislike?

Boy can Celoxis get complicated! I am so lucky that we have project managers responsible for inputting all the mission-critical data--otherwise I would be lost. With so many fields it is easy to fill out something wrong. We have also experienced some user-errors when setting up our dashboards. Turns out when you change the dashboard for one user it changes them all--who knew? That was a fun 2 hours configuring my own dashboard again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you trust the person setting it up. Onboarding can be hell if you have a monkey with botox setting everything up for you.

We realized how horrible our time tracking software was, and how screwed we'd be at other agencies since Celoxis is so easy a monkey could it. We are solving all of our business problems with Celoxis.

Celoxis review by Tanya S.
Tanya S.

"Celoxis Support is Amazingly Responsive"

What do you like best?

I have yet to come across a product whose support team is as responsive as Celoxis. They are quick to provide help and answer questions. I'm incredibly thankful for the support team and their ability to help out as needed.

What do you dislike?

Celoxis isn't the most intuitive software. The recent UI upgrade hid many features and it has made things harder to find, instead of easier. I'd love to see the Celoxis team really spend some time on improving the user interface.

We use Celoxis to manage our e-learning development projects. It has allowed us to really dig into the numbers. We've learned a lot about the time and effort required to complete our projects as a result of Celoxis, and with that, we've been able to improve our budgeting processes. Celoxis overall has helped us be more informed as an organization and keep track of the many e-learning projects we are developing.

Celoxis review by Rachelle A.
Rachelle A.

"Celoxis is a great way to keep track of my hours!"

What do you like best?

It is so nice to be able to put my hours in, and I can get paid straight from that, rather than having to send a separate invoice to our accountant. I can see how long I spent each day in each project.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a little too specific, and can be diffiicult to navigate. I have trouble finding the intricate, deep in projects. I did finally learn to use the Calendar feature to put hours on the correct dates. That took me months to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will definitely need someone in the company who can learn Celoxis inside and out.

Our company has been able to track hours and profitablility so much better than before. I am not actually in the role that tracks that, but our company has been very happy with the information they have been able to glean from everyone, including contractors keeping really good track of hours in projects.

Celoxis review by Rob H.
Rob H.

"Celoxis keeps your projects straight"

What do you like best?

Celoxis is great for lining up project timetables and reviewing across clients to gain a full picture of the resource load each team member is experiencing now and is likely to see in the future.

What do you dislike?

Celoxis lacks an auto save function, meaning if you Hit Ok after entering time, but don't also Select the Save for Later button, and you leave the page, you lose not only the time entered but any supporting descriptions as well. Celoxis should take a page from google docs, and save as new data is entered for the time sheet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you save before leaving each page, and only enter customers through one user...customers cannot be removed.

The business problem we are solving is managing the overall availability of a team of remote professionals to contribute to a large number of concurrent projects. By using Celoxis, I can see peers who may be seeking additional work, and offer help to peers who are experiencing higher than normal demands. Celoxis keeps your team sane.

Celoxis review by Hayden S.
Hayden S.

"Love Celo!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to manage projects because you can change the filters to view things exactly as you please. This program also makes it easy to track project performance, hours, and tasks to be completed. Celo has been a tremendous organizational tool that makes tasks much easier to follow and complete.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Timesheet freezes and does not allow you to submit time however, I believe that this is just a bug as a result of the new upgrade and should be fixed soon. The new look and feel of Celo is a huge improvement from before, so I really do not have any dislikes as the upgrade solved any issues I had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure that you have a full understanding of how you would like to track things in Celo as the set up of projects, clients, etc. is VERY important and can be a hassle when not set up correctly.

Celo helps manage client projects in a way that allows easy communication within the company. Celo also allows for an easy platform to track budgets, etc. Benefits of the program include organization within the company, easy communication between coworkers on task progress, accessible information to understand project details, etc.

Celoxis review by Kristen R.
Kristen R.

"Celoxis - A customized and organized view of projects and details that matter to you!"

What do you like best?

The highly customized dashboard with different views are great. There is various data you can add to to your dashboard, projects, reports etc. to tailor your view to what matters most to you. Time tracking is very simple as well. It would be great if the time sheet automatically saved like everything else on the platform. It is a bit annoying when you track your time for the day, edit one field and then it deletes all of your content because you didn't save it before editing.

What do you dislike?

The interface. The design could be nicer, it's a bit overwhelming at times. Also, bug/ issue tracking is not the greatest. It would be nice if it worked more like Jira or if the platform could connect with Jira.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improvements have been made since we started using the platform back in April.

It's great having a view of all our projects and being able to prioritize them. It's also nice that we are able to see what everyone's projected hours are.

Celoxis review by Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.

"Managing Our Agency with Celoxis"

What do you like best?

Celoxis has been great for our agency. It has allowed us to better manage our clients, projects, internal time tracking as well as managing new leads. I personally enjoy how easy it is to manage tasks and projects. I also like how you can create a report for almost anything. Celo, our agency's' nickname for Celoxis, has overall improved the efficacy of our agency.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I don't not like is the lack of colors in Celoxis. Since there are only two colors, it sometimes makes it difficult to read and review reports. It would be nice if the reports we stylized. I love simplicity, but when building or viewing reports, there should be a differentiation between fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have a lot of time allocated to setting up your company. We have been with Celoxis for a few months are are still making updates.

Time tracking and project management. Celo has helped up better understand where we stand with each individual project. Through the development of custom reports, we can easily view any project we are working on. We can see how much time we have spent, what task have been completed, who has completed those tasks, and if we are within the budget.

Celoxis review by Neil B.
Neil B.

"Celoxis is the real deal"

What do you like best?

I like how intuitive the product is to use the most. Since I have worked with new and cutting edge task/project management systems all the way to comprehensive enterprise portfolio management systems Celoxis seems to find a nice mix between the two without losing important functionality.

What do you dislike?

At this point the only thing that I have seriously disliked is the individual management of task detail. For example, if I want to include a description on a very specific task it is not overly intuitive or easy to do so. It can be done however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out at least first before passing on it. The trial is definitely worth your time and energy.

With Celoxis, I have been able to engage all the members of my project teams to deliver quality results that are accountable at every level. I have been able to have flexibility in the manner in how I build out my projects and manage their resources very well.

Celoxis review by Anjal A.
Anjal A.

"Celoxis Makes My Workflow Manageable"

What do you like best?

I like best Celoxis's clean interface. This is an application I use very often and managing my workflow has to look good. At the same level as its aesthetics, Celoxis does a good job at keeping information and its related multimedia materials organized for quick reference.

What do you dislike?

The notification rules can use a bit of enhancement. It works fine as it is designed, but I have ideas on intelligent alerts that cater to the way I do my work. With more control and sophisticated rules, I can make this application do the work for me - almost :)

It is very important that we keep our departments well informed. In a rushed environment, we are constantly solving problems of staying on top of the latest changes. I've realized that utilizing Celoxis's existing features helps us do just that.

Celoxis review by Rachele D.
Rachele D.

"Celo is awesome! "

What do you like best?

I didn't get the chance to use Celoxis aka Celo that much because I'm rather new to the agency and I guess project management software in general. The best part is that even though it's complex it's really easy to learn and I was able to adapt in no time. Great for time tracking and the reports were fantastic! Looking forward to working with Celo in the future.

What do you dislike?

Celoxis is great, but it can be pretty complicated. I'm happy that I'm not really responsible for inputting all of the projects and tasks because I'm positive that there would be something I'd miss. Also, I thought the dashboard was going to be super useful, but there were way too many things that you can add and all of the data is clustered together so it's a bit overwhelming when you first log in. Overall, I wish it was more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its truly awesome. Just make sure it's easy for your team to use and that it has everything you're looking for report wise.

Celoxis review by Dimas A A.
Dimas A A.

"Celoxis Support Team"

What do you like best?

My good experience is for the Celoxis Support Team because of their Fast Response and on the spot issue analysis

What do you dislike?

Need new update to minimize technical issue in V9 Celoxis on premise, also it will be another thumbs up if the report integrated with Email for sending Project Status to all Stakeholders

Recommendations to others considering the product

Basically if you understand project management, learning to use Celoxis will not takes much time. Also do a exercise first of what kind of information will your Celoxis display

Minimize Communication GAP for Project Status and Information between user and technical team, because every update information is available on Celoxis

Celoxis review by Emmanuel S.
Emmanuel S.

"Celoxise your Projects for maximum benefits "

What do you like best?

Celoxis is built through collaboration with the users, incorporating the features that are needed most. As a result it provides unchallenged hosts of features and user friendliness is beyond measure. The most sustainable and relevant web based PM Tool company. Proactive release cycles that ensures that the user feedback is always incorporated in the next major release otherwise patches are readily available should there be a problem prior to the release date.

Unparalleled user friendliness / outstanding readily available support / Custom Apps / easy Integration with other systems / fully customisable. Celoxis is built with the user in mind. It is relevant for our project office setup.

What do you dislike?

Due to the fact they have embraced continuous improvement in their customer experience. Glitches and bugs are resolved speedily. The one thing I feel can be improved is the video snippets on training on new releases, archive older videos. The training in videos will reduce the number of tickets or support queries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a user friendly system that is customisable to your environment. Give it go and enjoy the benefits.

We have optimised our project office. Planning,reviews and reporting are integrated in both resource capacity and financial measures. In this third year of using Celoxis we have successfully managed to see our project performance improvement year on year. Our various business unit with their varying models have finally adopted Celoxis.

Celoxis review by Mustafa K.
Mustafa K.

"One of the best Project Management tools"

What do you like best?

I have used many online project management tools, however I found Celoxis to be the most comprehensive, easy to use, visually outstanding and packed with features with affordable price.

Other tools were either too limited with features to make it simple (which may work for some) or very complicated (which was specific to some usages). Celoxis provides almost all features like Microsoft Project, however with the online collaboration capabilities.

I have recommended this to many people, in my network or at the University that I studied and it was praised by some.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. There have been many improvements recently which have fixed the bugs or added features. The support is also pretty good.

I would like to see more integration with other applications such as JIRA etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have already recommended this to a lot of users. I would recommend using he trial version to the fullest extent and add all projects to test it out.

Collaboration!

Reporting on collective recorded times has been great.

Celoxis review by Alejandro B.
Alejandro B.

"More than controlling, Celoxis brings in collaboration"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of building any workflow including the most complex processes and as many actors as you want.

What do you dislike?

The lack of reporting to measure some KPIs for the workflows/bug tracking

Recommendations to others considering the product

In Gemalto Latam, We have been using Celoxis for four years now and have found it to be an excellent tool for progress tracking on our several processes where different actors are involved. We have yet to take advantage of the ever increasing feature set, however we make full use of the project management features as well as the admin platform to design our own workflows. Celoxis is now a integral part of our business and the Celoxis team have provided excellent support when we have needed it.

Technical Documentation sharing

Project Management

Process Tracking

Celoxis review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"Excellent tracking tool for all things PM!"

What do you like best?

I love that everything in Celo can be customized. Being able to build custom reports and apps is extremely useful - this helps put all our project progress and variables in one tool. Project views can be structured to however you would like as well. If you are looking for a specific field, you can simply create it. Super helpful!

What do you dislike?

Oftentimes when I am building reports or project views, I find myself wishing there was an "Undo" or "Last Saved" tool where I could revert back to. Also it would be helpful if Celo incorporated more colors so it is easier to identify specific information (such as dates or hours or etc...).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes some time to get everything set up in Celoxis.

Our digital agency is using Celoxis not only to manage all our current projects, but to learn from archived projects and forecast for future projects as well. It has been a very useful tool to keep track of project variables such as resources, timelines, dates and overall progress.

Celoxis review by Tim S.
Tim S.

"It keeps getting better and better!"

What do you like best?

MS Project Import

Excel Export

Custom Fields

Client Login

Salesforce APP

Online "on the fly" support

What do you dislike?

Formulas for Custom Fields was a little difficult in the beginning. It would be nice to have a "Formula Checker" in the Custom Fields Creation Dialog box to prove formulas before saving. Or even a Formula Generator similar to excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate. The deeper we get into the implementation the better it is.

This program is helping our Project Management Group stay on task and on Schedule. Track cost and hours, schedule resources effectively. The custom fields allow us to input data that was entered in excel prior to Celoxis to track other pertinent project information

Celoxis review by Jordan W.
Jordan W.

"Celoxis makes it easy"

What do you like best?

Celoxis does away with the stigma of the complicated electronic timesheets. It's the most effective means of tracking your weekly time and projects I've yet to come across.

What do you dislike?

Some components of Celoxis can be a bit tricky, especially when you're just starting to get the hang of things. It's almost like navigating a maze in some cases and can be a bit frustrating at times. But again, once you spend some time toying around with it, it all starts to make much more sense.

No more paper timesheets! Our project managers have made tracking our projects and time within Celoxis super easy and pretty painless.

Celoxis review by Stacie M.
Stacie M.

"Perfect combination of PM tool requirements and end user simplicity"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this tool is that it is one database used by every department in the business and no one sees each others noise. Individual departments and log-ins make it easy to customize to the specific needs of each department. The product is very customizable. Typically, with project management tools everyone has to be comfortable with how PM's see projects but with Celoxis you can help users see what is only relevant to them.

What do you dislike?

There are many great features and the reporting is excellent. I love the interactive charts, however, not every report has all of the same filters available in it and not every report has a chart functionality. I would prefer to have full access to any field in all of the reports as well as chart functionality. For example, I would like to create more on time delivery charts by resource but the tool limits its resource reporting functions to their graph or text format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great if you want to automate your project management and work distribution processes. However, you will always need an administrator to ensure operations run smoothly.

Resource management, business operations, project management, high performance accountability to implementation tasks.

Celoxis review by Amit K.
Amit K.

"Look no further. Celoxis has it all you'll need for your projects and portfolios..."

What do you like best?

Celoxis helped us get all our projects and portfolios onto one platform, so there was no more hunting through

emails for info & files. It helped us get real-time, exceptional visibility into our portfolios, budget verification and resource pools.

What do you dislike?

At this point, none that I can think of. It had helped us streamline all our projects and get up to-date visibility in terms of both costs and status, which was our main reason going in for a cloud-based tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool! Its simplicity and ease of use played a key role in successful delivery of large, complex projects.

I have no hesitation in recommending Celoxis.

We used Celoxis in our BFS vertical to manage IT projects in one of my earlier companies. We had many projects often running neck and neck, competing for our resources times and budgets. Microsoft Project and Excel had

its own set of challenges for us managing larger projects.

Celoxis review by Florian H.
Florian H.

"Great PPM Tool "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the system is fully customisable and can be adapted to any business environment and it particular processes and procedures. I'm particularly excited about the option of building custom apps to cater for our business' needs. The support we receive from the Celoxis team is also outstanding and always within a matter of hours.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that we currently accommodate with custom fields and app but that I think should be standard.

The options to visualise data, especially for more visually inclined colleagues, are limited.

Full resource load chart

granular detail down to the last task

profitability overview (custom build)

Celoxis review by Ryan R.
Ryan R.

"Project Management and Success with Celoxis"

What do you like best?

I love having the ability to assign tasks and allocate resources/workload amongst a team (and having that tied into time-sheets). Being able to share all your project resources and reports on one internet-based platform is insanely convenient.

What do you dislike?

The timeline isn't quite as smooth as some competitors (MS Project).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch to this system! It will be a key tool in the future of project management.

Fast, accurate reporting and timeline sharing is a huge advantage and allows my colleagues from different departments and facilities to have instant access to my projects and all it's fine details.

Celoxis review by Nick E.
Nick E.

"I'm a Celoxis Convert!"

What do you like best?

This tool gives me everything I need to manage the scope (timeline, budget, etc) of my projects. It's strong but still efficient.

What do you dislike?

The tool isn't quite as intuitive as I'd like it to be, and the UI could use some updating to make more simple and have fewer clicks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! You have nothing to lose. Quality tool with good support and helpful people.

Managing the schedules more closely gets our projects to the finish-line more quickly with the same budget and quality our clients have grown to expect from us.

Celoxis review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Customer Service"

What do you like best?

There comes a time when you need to use the more complicated features of the software. Celoxis provides me with a lot of functionality that I can utilize. If I can't seem to get it to work after I have exhausted the on-line help and forums I submit a request. I always receive information back immediately that my request has been assigned. Usually within 3-6 hours I have an answer to my question.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more information on how to use custom formula fields. There is a small section in the on line help but I think there could be much more. In the future please consider offering some on-line help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the free evaluation period. It is very useful.

I am automating the building the of our products that our Operations group manages.

Celoxis review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Celoxis "

What do you like best?

I have gotten used to the user interface and filters over time. Tracking risk management and budget are helpful to the organization. I am gaining proficiency with coming up to speed with the custom reporting features.

What do you dislike?

I have difficulty using the time management system in celoxis. Tracking by task is forced and I resort to large buckets that aren't tied to the actual timeline. I don't think the inputs are lessening requests for information. I feel like big brother is constantly looking over my shoulder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the format is forcing belt tightening across the company and is punitive.

Labor tracking, project reporting, risk tracking. I do input my project budget. The online reporting for my team members with comments is helpful and an efficient method of approving time.

Celoxis review by Philippe A.
Philippe A.

"Celoxis : an easy to use project management"

What do you like best?

Celexis give a full project portfolio and dashboard for current projects.

Easy to use Gantt (task, duration, scheduling, ressources)

Forms that allow to add customs informations like our intervention sheets number

Celoxis allow full data export compatible with Excel (external analysis)

Celoxis allow to copy and paste content in comments (texts, pictures...)

What do you dislike?

the need to have an account for each ressources to update task information

do not allow to manage task in hour

the lack of dedicated mobile application

Recommendations to others considering the product

Celoxis is an affortable tool to manage small to medium project, including external ressources.

Easy to use Gantt (export picture)

Ressources availiability

Shared information

Tack notification

Celoxis review by Roger K.
Roger K.

"Excellent collaborative Project Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Being a web based system, Celoxis is naturally collaborative allowing the different users located in different locations to collaborate seamlessly in setting up and managing projects

the incredibly flexible reporting system allows for all sorts of information to be generated

and best of all, Celoxis is backed up by a super responsive support team providing creative and helpful answers to all sorts of enquirers we managed to throw at them

What do you dislike?

no major aspects that we dislike

the interface could use some more eye candy

no ability to rollback your changes - or at least didn't discover it yet

even though the reports are very flexible, they require some effort to get them the way we want

collaborative project management and progress tracking across geographically distributed teams

very powerful reporting tools for more transparent communications across teams and with the management

Celoxis review by Julio Alejandro V.
Julio Alejandro V.

"Celoxis help us to control the complete project flow"

What do you like best?

Adding process flow to particular task in the project, this help us to manage the complete task process with validation between the teams

What do you dislike?

Time sheet entry could be painful a better time picking design could improve the experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

The interactive gantt is pretty good, you can share the gantt in a xml to your cusotmer or allow the customer enter to celoxis and check the info directly

We even manage to create support tickets in our project due to the feature of creating process by email

Celoxis review by Anastasiia I.
Anastasiia I.

"The best easy-to-use software"

What do you like best?

As a first customer in Russia, we must notice that uncluttered, intuitive, completely customisable interface and fast responding support makes Celoxis demandable. Support has russified interface rapidly to make the software even more user-friendly for our company and future customers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing of the kind. The Celoxis's team has been opened to all our ideas and proposals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and your collaboration will become easier and more efficient.

We have improved collaboration and made analytics simple by the various customisable reports. All the information always at our fingertips now.

It is the Celoxis what we were looking for!!!

Celoxis review by Consultant in Information Services
Consultant in Information Services

"Fantastic experience with Celoxis! "

What do you like best?

Ease of use is top notch, as is the ease of training team members to provide updates. I love that there are multiple ways for contributors to perform the tasks we ask of them which tells me that user input is a key consideration. Everyone has their own style of learning, work, and managing their day, and to be able to customize the interface to meet one's own needs is stellar. Allowing external customers access to their own projects has increased our customer satisfaction as well. Finally, being able to import/export between multiple formats helps us to on-board new types of projects and customers quickly. Our internal owner for the Celoxis implementation company-wide has had great experience working with the Support and Developers at the company to ensure that we are maximizing our efficiency. Well done Celoxis!!

What do you dislike?

I've gotten bit a couple of times by the lack of an UNDO function, but now that we know that a change is a CHANGE, its not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to ask Support questions! They are very responsive. Be careful when making a change to ensure that you really want the change to be made, especially when deleting multiple tasks/phases! Yikes!!!

managing multiple customer projects, many of which are not repeatable. This is much better than using Excel to manage projects. As mentioned above, we are also able to give team members and external customers access to their projects, so the management task for the project management team is eased.

Celoxis review by Barb K.
Barb K.

"Fan of Celoxis"

What do you like best?

We have used Celoxis in our office now for several years and it has been great for time tracking, reporting, and giving each staff member a unique dashboard to view their projects.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was more documentation around how to use Celoxis, we have found the most tricks and tips by stumbling upon them in the system.

We now have more accurate time entry, reporting, and our invoicing goes much smoother.

Celoxis review by Sean T.
Sean T.

"Excellent Project Management Software"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive Gantt Chart that allows you to interact directly with the plan, quickly and easily. The resource load chart is also a very useful tool to monitor when staff are either over loaded or under worked!

What do you dislike?

Maybe easier access to Reports to allow it to be more interactive for new users

We are a specialist construction company dealing with multiple projects of varying size.

Celoxis review by Garret A.
Garret A.

"Robust suite of tools"

What do you like best?

Celoxis delivers a robust set of tools for the price when compared to the other SaaS project management solutions out there.

What do you dislike?

Bug and issue tracking for projects is cumbersome and doesn't deduct hours from the project total.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Celoxis is much better than most of the options out there.

Of the available solutions out there for creative agencies this is one of the better ones.

Celoxis review by Daniel L.
Daniel L.

"Project and Budget Tracking with Celo"

What do you like best?

Celoxis is a great tool for project collaboration across teams and even geographies. We use it for project tasks, large and small, and find it to be a great resource for sharing files and tracking the exchange of ideas, conversations and decisions.

What do you dislike?

There are times when Celo will freeze and you lose any data that you haven't saved. The rule of thumb is save often.

In a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, it's important to have a central place where all conversations and important decisions can be documented and referenced. We find Celo to be a helpful tool in this regard.

Celoxis review by Andrius V.
Andrius V.

"Good time entry app and OK project management tool"

What do you like best?

Time entry, Configuration flexibility, Flexibility on reporting

What do you dislike?

workflow engine could be better. after migration to version 9.5 navigation become less intuitive, but should be ok for new users. Custom reporting fro SAAS users requires custom coding

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a larger organization consider use solution deployed on your environment instead of Celoxis cloud - will be So much easier.

Time entry and reporting

Celoxis review by Michael J C.
Michael J C.

"Great Project Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I love how I can keep track of every detail for my clients, without fear of losing something.

What do you dislike?

There is a steep learning curve and much to learn to use all features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself time to learn all features.

It allows a small to team to opporate many moving parts at once. It is great for small businesses.

Celoxis review by Danielle Q.
Danielle Q.

"Great software, great service, Great."

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. It's painless and easy. I could use ti all day

What do you dislike?

Some automated functions leave things to be desired

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're just getting started with project management, Celoxis is the way to go..

We are working on some farming. We've left out quite a lot of steps in our pre-planning...

Celoxis review by Pascal D.
Pascal D.

"Very good project management tools"

What do you like best?

Celoxis is easy to use but have 90% of the features needed for my job with affordable price !!

the platform is always online, i never had a problem to access my account and project

The support is always available and always have an answer and solution.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, maybe i would like to have some new features ... it'll coming soon

i can share information with my customer and coworker

Celoxis review by Bob F.
Bob F.

"The best value for our needs"

What do you like best?

Overall simplicity. The dashboard gives a quick status of all my projects. I can quickly drill down and update any attribute.

What do you dislike?

I have no particular dislikes. The product can store documents to the task level. I would like to see drag & drop capability with the ability to display images on the detail screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to simplify operations deploy it and use all its features.

We manage scores of small projects and track bugs and changes to our suite of reports. Tracking and updating clients (internal & external) about our progress and completion used to be nearly impossible. Now it is automated.

Celoxis review by Yassine E.
Yassine E.

"Overall good."

What do you like best?

Flexibility to design projects with custom fields.

Ability to schedule tasks by the minute.

Celoxis is great for any operations manager.

What do you dislike?

Celoxis lacks the social aspect that other competitors such as Wrike or Basecamp provide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are running day-to-day repetitive operations, you will not find better than Celoxis.

However, if you want a solution that gives users ability to interact and share tasks, comment on them, etc... then Celoxis is not the one.

I was using Celoxis to produce translated videos. The main benefit was that I could schedule tasks literally by the minute (something almost impossible to find with other competitors).

Celoxis review by Jeff B.
Jeff B.

"Celoxis Review"

What do you like best?

Keeps our task together, easy to use.

HTML5 based, no ActiveX/other issues like we had with sharepoint

What do you dislike?

I would like to see it worth with single sign-on. This may be a limitation on our end though.

Project Organization and gant chart

Celoxis review by Jessica R.
Jessica R.

"Celoxis PM tool provides an easy to use, cost effect, robust tool for managing projects and tasks."

What do you like best?

The Gantt project schedule view and maintain is easy to use and navigate. I actually prefer it to Microsoft Project's interface.

What do you dislike?

There is no ability to define filters that do multiple field comparisons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use a pugh matrix to identify your enterprise requirements. You may be amazed at how well Celoxis stands up to the competition.

We have established an ITPM utilizing Celoxis which has given enterprise visibility to our project work load and status. In addition, Celoxis has become a real-time task and project management tool for our department.

Celoxis review by Ghayda J.
Ghayda J.

"Celoxis Review"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using celoxis because of its user friendly interface. The best thing I like about it is when you edit data, the page doesn’t have to refresh therefore there is no waiting time. Exporting and Importing projects is simple yet the tool itself provides a lot of great functionality. Celoxis delivers complex functionality in a user friendly environment.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't ran into anything difficult.

We do project management

Celoxis review by Roman S.
Roman S.

"Celoxis review "

What do you like best?

It's easy to navigate and edit. The flexibility of Celoxis is definitely a great attribute.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing I see that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great piece of software that will definitely be an added bonus to any project management team.

Celoxis allows me to better manage my projects and allows great tracking and alerts.

Celoxis review by Kevin R.
Kevin R.

"Celoxis"

What do you like best?

The ability to host the data in-house and make customization.

What do you dislike?

Celoxis is limited in features included.

project planing and cost management.

Learning about Celoxis?

* We monitor all Celoxis reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.