CenterEdge Advantage

CenterEdge Advantage provides you with a single software package which can be used to manage your entire facility by simplifying management and being able to view detailed reports on one system.

Work for CenterEdge Advantage?

Learning about CenterEdge Advantage?

CenterEdge Advantage Reviews

Showing 6 CenterEdge Advantage reviews
CenterEdge Advantage review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"It just works!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and implementation. From an IT Perspective, the update process is probably one of the best and easiest I've worked with. Customer support is fantastic and is very knowledgeable about the product. They will do custom settings and reports for customers at a cost but the turn around is quick. If multiple customers ask for a feature, they look at the benefits and if valid they will add it to the next update without charging anyone.

What do you dislike?

I'd say the reporting could use a few more options and maybe the inventory process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use and manage software platform then CenterEdge is for you. The support and patch are outstanding.

New POS system with fantastic support and is very versatile. We now have a better overview of the daily business and better forecasting for our food stands. It has overall streamlined the entire process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CenterEdge Advantage
CenterEdge Advantage review by Dylan P.
Dylan P.

"High Quality Amusement Facility POS"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for managers and employees in transactions, reports and set up of the system. I have used many different pos systems at the various parks I have worked at, and this is by far the best I have encountered. I especially love the inventory control, and the kitchen bump bar/printer capabilities. Our employees are able to master the system fairly quickly, which helps to improve our capacities in our outlets. A major plus is the ability to have automated upselling prompts on the screen.

What do you dislike?

I do not enjoy the fact that it is not a full package, but rather we need to purchase add-ons to the base package. An example of this is I had looked at doing digital menu boards, but the cost of the software add-on was too high. It would be great if the program had an option to create the menus to export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product that is always being updated. It has many powerful features to help a facility run much more efficiently and will make your life easier.

CenterEdge provides me with a centralized system to see sales, attendance, and payroll in one screen. We also use it for our group outings, which helps us plan much better.

What Retail POS solution do you use?

CenterEdge Advantage review by Wesley L.
Wesley L.

"Extreme versatile & feature rich"

What do you like best?

We’ve been using Centeredge for over 5 years now and my favorite feature is on-the-fly changes. We’ve been able to make changes for both in store and on web store items, prices and availability

What do you dislike?

It does not look as flashy as some of the other available products and I’m not totally sure the price is as competitive as it could be

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. The best experience for us. 24/7 support and relatively free from bugs and crashes.

Start to finish POS, reporting, and integration to outside softwares like Quickbooks is appreciated.

CenterEdge Advantage review by Tina D.
Tina D.

"Decent and gets the job done but not the best"

What do you like best?

It has different views such as today's events and a month calendar that displays the names of the groups/party bookings for easy access.

What do you dislike?

It can be slow and the report feature is overwhelming. Also it doesn't allow for us to implement a loyalty program in the point of sale portion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel the system is dated and can use an update. Loyalty programs are very important and not being able to implement one is a huge business fail because retaining guests is very important especially in today's competitive market place.

We use it to book groups and parties, web bookings/ticket sales, and as a point of sale system.

CenterEdge Advantage review by User

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to navigate the POS screen. It's very easy to edit and manage the buttons on the POS screen.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike are all the updates, however, the updates are great at the same time because Centeredge is always making improvements.

It solves our POS purchasing problems. Makes it so easy to change pricings, track our customers, and pull reports on sales and inventory.

CenterEdge Advantage review by Ashley B.
Ashley B.

"Great program!"

What do you like best?

It is amazing. Such an easy software and GREAT support.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything yet. If we ever have an issue they are very quick to make changes to over come the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great. Not the cheapest POS program but it is worth the cost.

It is helping our POS issues. Streamline and training SOOO easy. It is great.

Learning about CenterEdge Advantage?

* We monitor all CenterEdge Advantage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.