Centiment

4.8

Survey nearly any consumer or B2B audience. Centiment provides everything you need for a successful study: survey tools, engaged respondents, and humans to help you along the way.

Work for Centiment?

Learning about Centiment?

Categories

Centiment Reviews

Ask Centiment a Question
Showing 16 Centiment reviews
Centiment review by Erica L.
Erica L.

"Great company for conducting surveys"

What do you like best?

Kurt has been a great point of contact, always prompt to respond to inquiries. The survey results I've received have been great so far. I like that there is a soft launch, allowing me to sift through responses and ensure they are high quality and relevant. He has been great with eliminating responses that seem off or not legitimate, and that is the most important thing to have in my eyes.

What do you dislike?

There's honestly nothing I've disliked about my experience so far. The most negative thing I can think of is that sometimes the answers don't seem realistic, but at the same time, when it comes to surveys, you're relying on people's own perceptions of how they think or feel. Sometimes people will unintentionally falsify information if they just don't know how to answer a question, or don't remember something correctly. But I don't believe that's a reflection of Centiment, that's a reflection of people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Centiment is great for recruiting survey respondents. The only thing I'm missing is gathering respondents for qualitative research, such as 1:1 interviews. However, Centiment does not advertise to do this, that's just personally a gap I'm missing. I would not hesitate to follow through with any quotes.

At our company, we are creating personas and customer journey maps in order to shift the operations within our business to become more customer-centric and less operations-centric. While operations are vital, the customer perspective is just as important. We've used Centiment to gather survey responses, which in turn help drive the creation and development of our buyer personas. Without Centiment, we would have to use grassroots efforts in order to get participants for our survey. This takes a lot of time and effort -- I know because we tried in the past and still didn't get the number of respondents we've gotten through Centiment. With Centiment, I can eliminate the headache of finding people to respond to our survey. I also am backed by Centiment's great customer service, which means they'll look into any responses that seem sketchy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Centiment
Centiment review by Maria V.
Maria V.

"Fantastic experience working with Centiment"

What do you like best?

Working with Centiment, and specifically Kurt, has been very easy. We discussed what I was seeking, and he made it happen. He was very clear and transparent about expectations and outcomes. I like that it was easy to set up meetings, and he responded rapidly. Although I have fairly stringent qualifications of what I needed, Centiment helped me collect my data, and did it quickly.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about working with Centiment.

I was struggling finding participants for my study. I had tried another approach that required a great deal of my time managing recruitment, communication with participants, and compensation. I appreciate the time saved by working with Centiment.

What Survey solution do you use?

Centiment review by Dia A.
Dia A.

"Great Overall Service "

What do you like best?

Centiment's customer service is very responsive, resourceful, reliable and flexible. I am glad we were able to to do deep audience targeting at an affordable price!

What do you dislike?

Nothing frankly. My first experience was very smooth.

Reaching a very narrow audience (less than 20% incidence rate). Centiment helped me achieve this in timely manner and at an affordable price.

Centiment review by User

"Helpful and responsive"

What do you like best?

We had a very positive experience with Centiment running our segmentation and brand awareness surveys. Kurt, the manager in charge of our project, was very responsive and went out of his way to help clean up data when we realized there was a bug in one of the questions (not his fault). I'd work with them again in future and recommend it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to add here. I didn't have any negative experience

Access to data about general public, not current customers of ours

Centiment review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"Fantastic service, great quality panel"

What do you like best?

Centiment was very responsive and helped us to tailor our panel to our exact needs. They quickly answered questions and got us set up easily. Even let us do a dry run with a small portion to make sure everything was working correctly.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that we disliked. Everything went well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend Centiment!

Centiment review by Michelle B.
Michelle B.

"Easy and fast survey data"

What do you like best?

I love how fast and easy it was to get 300+ survey responses. Our rep, Kurt, was easy and helpful to work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - I appreciated how fast and easy the process was - no complaints.

Centiment review by Fatima H.
Fatima H.

"Responsive, Excellent service, and great quality data"

What do you like best?

Centiment was very helpful in explaining the panel and answering any questions that came up before, during and after data collection. They were also very responsive, professional and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing for now. I had a great experience.

Centiment review by Benjamin N.
Benjamin N.

"Centiment is great"

What do you like best?

Quick, cost-effective, high-quality data, and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, had a great experience working with Centiment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are seeking to collect data from consumers, this is a great way to do it;.

Centiment review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Outstanding On All Levels"

What do you like best?

Centiment was outstanding on all levels: top-notch customer service, the project was executed on time and on budget, and the final deliverable was perfect. Additionally, Centiment's staff was flexible, helpful, and couldn't have been nicer.

What do you dislike?

I really have nothing negative to add whatsoever.

I am trying to reach specific audiences for market research. Centiment was incredibly helpful in providing a highly customized, segmented audience.

Centiment review by Sunny T.
Sunny T.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Prompt, timely responses, flexible adjustments and on the fly decision skills.

What do you dislike?

A little bit too much micromanagement and I'm still not quite sure what the actual asking price is.

Centiment review by Henry C.
Henry C.

"Easy to work with and very responsive"

What do you like best?

Kurt was flexible and easy to work with. The service was reasonably priced

What do you dislike?

Panel could be larger to get responses quicker

Centiment review by Todd M.
Todd M.

"Best company I have worked with for data collection"

What do you like best?

Service, how quickly the project was completed, communication.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints and dislike nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely go with Centiment.

Centiment review by User

"Centiment"

What do you like best?

Easy interface and use of system for training our team.

What do you dislike?

It may be internal, but runs slow on our system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend

Great reports for the team. More leaders utilize the information from the easy to read reporting.

Centiment review by User in Higher Education

"Centiment is time-effective team to work with"

What do you like best?

helpful and professional team for data collection

What do you dislike?

Suggestion to have Asian point of contact

Time worth spent and work got done!!!

Centiment review by G2 Crowd User in Consumer Goods
G2 Crowd User in Consumer Goods

"Excellent Service!"

What do you like best?

The seamless service that Centiment provided.

What do you dislike?

No complaints! There is not anything I would change about the process.

Centiment review by G2 Crowd User in Oil & Energy
G2 Crowd User in Oil & Energy

"Prompt and Efficient Service"

What do you like best?

Efficient, Prompt, Responsive and cost effective.

What do you dislike?

I did not find any attributes that i disliked

Learning about Centiment?

* We monitor all Centiment reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories