Centiment

Survey nearly any consumer or B2B audience. Centiment provides everything you need for a successful study: survey tools, engaged respondents, and humans to help you along the way.

Work for Centiment?

Ask Centiment a Question
Showing 14 Centiment reviews
Centiment review by <span>Erica L.</span>
Erica L.

Great company for conducting surveys

What do you like best?

Kurt has been a great point of contact, always prompt to respond to inquiries. The survey results I've received have been great so far. I like that there is a soft launch, allowing me to sift through responses and ensure they are high quality and relevant. He has been great with eliminating responses that seem off or not legitimate, and that is the most important thing to have in my eyes.

What do you dislike?

There's honestly nothing I've disliked about my experience so far. The most negative thing I can think of is that sometimes the answers don't seem realistic, but at the same time, when it comes to surveys, you're relying on people's own perceptions of how they think or feel. Sometimes people will unintentionally falsify information if they just don't know how to answer a question, or don't remember something correctly. But I don't believe that's a reflection of Centiment, that's a reflection of people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Centiment is great for recruiting survey respondents. The only thing I'm missing is gathering respondents for qualitative research, such as 1:1 interviews. However, Centiment does not advertise to do this, that's just personally a gap I'm missing. I would not hesitate to follow through with any quotes.

At our company, we are creating personas and customer journey maps in order to shift the operations within our business to become more customer-centric and less operations-centric. While operations are vital, the customer perspective is just as important. We've used Centiment to gather survey responses, which in turn help drive the creation and development of our buyer personas. Without Centiment, we would have to use grassroots efforts in order to get participants for our survey. This takes a lot of time and effort -- I know because we tried in the past and still didn't get the number of respondents we've gotten through Centiment. With Centiment, I can eliminate the headache of finding people to respond to our survey. I also am backed by Centiment's great customer service, which means they'll look into any responses that seem sketchy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Centiment
Centiment review by <span>Maria V.</span>
Maria V.

Fantastic experience working with Centiment

What do you like best?

Working with Centiment, and specifically Kurt, has been very easy. We discussed what I was seeking, and he made it happen. He was very clear and transparent about expectations and outcomes. I like that it was easy to set up meetings, and he responded rapidly. Although I have fairly stringent qualifications of what I needed, Centiment helped me collect my data, and did it quickly.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about working with Centiment.

I was struggling finding participants for my study. I had tried another approach that required a great deal of my time managing recruitment, communication with participants, and compensation. I appreciate the time saved by working with Centiment.

What Survey solution do you use?

Centiment review by <span>Nicole C.</span>
Nicole C.

Fantastic service, great quality panel

What do you like best?

Centiment was very responsive and helped us to tailor our panel to our exact needs. They quickly answered questions and got us set up easily. Even let us do a dry run with a small portion to make sure everything was working correctly.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that we disliked. Everything went well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend Centiment!

Centiment review by <span>Michelle B.</span>
Michelle B.

Easy and fast survey data

What do you like best?

I love how fast and easy it was to get 300+ survey responses. Our rep, Kurt, was easy and helpful to work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - I appreciated how fast and easy the process was - no complaints.

Centiment review by <span>Fatima H.</span>
Fatima H.

Responsive, Excellent service, and great quality data

What do you like best?

Centiment was very helpful in explaining the panel and answering any questions that came up before, during and after data collection. They were also very responsive, professional and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing for now. I had a great experience.

Centiment review by <span>Benjamin N.</span>
Benjamin N.

Centiment is great

What do you like best?

Quick, cost-effective, high-quality data, and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, had a great experience working with Centiment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are seeking to collect data from consumers, this is a great way to do it;.

Learning about Centiment?

* We monitor all Centiment reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories